Get Live Update on Gold Rate Today along with 22 carat & 24 carat gold price.
Gold has a separate stature in India, related to a diverse uses for both commercial as well as residential units. Based on varying factors of price levels, we keep our readers updated about Gold Rate.
Our prime focus is on Gold Rate in India Today, and also covers exclusive facts about this precious yellow metal.
Consumption rate of Gold in India is high, as a result of which the imports level has risen.
While you may think of the demand of the commodity in relation with supply, being a major cause of varying Gold Rate Live, we provide every such proportionate cause.
22 Carat Gold Rate Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in India Today
Starting with the data in relation with 22 Carat Gold Rate in India, we have categorized this special section.
22 carat gold is genuinely in high demand for the moulding significance it contains, which is required to transform the metal into wearable ornaments. Gold Price in India Today has been provided in the table, alongside yesterday.
24 Carat Gold Rate in India Today
You will encounter the 24 Carat Gold Rate in India from today, yesterday, change percentage and also performance.
Pure Gold Price in India is in context with the fine gold which is delicate and in fragile state, unlikely for personal use such as ornaments. It contains no filler and hence, is expensive as compared to 22 carat gold.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|India Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of India|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in India for Last 15 Days
Trading in commodities is similar to equity, with the basic motive of making profits.
Strategy formulation in consideration with investment needs information and this section shows you the present Gold Price in India trends. You will precisely find the data of previous 15 days, starting from today.
Find Gold Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Graph of Gold Rate Today in India – Also Past Gold Price in India
Graphs or charts deployed into figures related illustration makes the context easy to understand. Especially since, we are keen to study the Gold Rate in India movement; the following graph will help you in such regards.
It contains the data and draft of Gold Rate Today, yesterday, and also various other past timelines.
Gold Price in India – Past 6 Months Price
Experts with a long terms investment perspective need more data in hand, and the following few sub sections will help you with the 6 months Gold Rate in India statistics.
September 2020, Gold Rate Movement in India
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5075||5175|
|Lowest Rate in September||4825||4925|
Going through a full fledged analysis procedure is the smart choice to make. This makes it extremely necessary to know the present Gold Rate in India, and all the hype it has created in the market. So, we wish to give you the figures related to the month September.
- You will find the rates of Gold pertaining to both the categories, i.e. 22 carat as well as 24 carat.
- First of the concern from the table is the percentage change. It was -3.55% and -3.48%.
- The change in percentage only represents that the metal’s price only took a leap downwards, and has reduced, rather than going upwards.
- The highest price records are laid down before you, and they were Rs.5075 and Rs.5175 for 22 and 24 carat gold.
- On the lower front, the price records were Rs.4825 and Rs.4925 for 22 and also 24 carat gold simultaneously.
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in India
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,250||₹ 5,350|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,425||₹ 5,525|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,122||₹ 5,222|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,095||₹ 5,195|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,050||₹ 5,150|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,450||₹ 5,540|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 5,035||₹ 5,135|
Studying the Gold Rate in India in dept seems fair enough for a well constructed strategy formulation of gold study or investment in general. This is in a way or two a great decision you must take, and then proceed with the step of investment.
- The table in general shows the prices of the metal from first day of each week, and the first and last day of the month.
- Month started with the price record of Rs.5250 and Rs.5350, and ended with the record of Rs.5050 and Rs.5150.
- The next point of difference you must notice from the table is the percentage changes in price, which is 8.24% and 7.89%. The mentioned percentage is from both categories of gold, i.e. 22 carat gold as well as 24 carat gold.
- This was indeed a noticeable fluctuation noticed across the entire month. Here, the highest price reached by the metal was Rs.5450 and Rs.5540 for both the categories.
- On the other front, you must also check the lowest price of the metal across the entire month. The data shows the numbers as Rs.5035 and Rs.5135, which was evaluated for 22 carat gold as well as 24 carat gold.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in India
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,765||₹ 4,865|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,190||₹ 5,290|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,190||₹ 5,290|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,645||₹ 4,745|
The latest Gold Rate in India is provided in this section, which is from the month of July. We have the necessary drawn prices from the month, which is a nice way of figuring out the recent price trends in the country on an overall basis.
- Taking a leap into the month’s data, we have extracted the highest and the lost prices of the month.
- Firstly, let us check the performance of both the 22 as well as 24 carat gold categories, which stood at 11.73% and 11.48%.
- There was a pretty high change introduced in the price levels for the month.
- The highest price level for the entire month for 22 carat gold was Rs.5190, whereas it was Rs.5290 for the 24 carat gold.
- On the other end, the lowest price level for the month was Rs.4645 and Rs.4745 for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
June 2020, Gold Rates in India
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,607||₹ 4,707|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,735||₹ 4,835|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,740||₹ 4,840|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,462||₹ 4,562|
We will start with the discussion of the most recent month June, and we have categorised all the major Gold Rates in India. Let us get started with deciphering the table as you can see above.
- The table gives you all the major rates of the month, or in other words the price in kg which will let you figure out the Gold Rate in India per Gram in the beginning of each week of the month.
- Performance level of the month has however been recorded as 2.78% and 2.72%.
- Percentage of performance shows that there was small amount of fluctuation noticed within the month.
- Well speaking of the highest price level of the month, the rated were stagnant at Rs.4,740 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,840 for 24 carat gold.
- On the other front, we have the right information of the lowest price levels of the month, which were Rs.4,462 and Rs.4,562.
May 2020, Gold Rate Movement in India
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,525||₹ 4,625|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,601||₹ 4,701|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,660||₹ 4,760|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,430||₹ 4.530|
Next month for our discussion is May, which shows the Gold Rate in India per Gram relation as compared from past and previous month.
Particular analysis of each month will help you figure out how Gold Rate Movement in India price levels can change across duration of one month.
- Let us check the price flow across the entire month, on a per week analysis basis. You will find the rates of first day of every week, which will show the price flow precisely.
- Well, we have the likewise data pertaining to the month of May, where the performance was noticed at 1.68% and 1.64%.
- This tells us about the performance of gold for the month did not contain high degree of fluctuation.
- High level touched by the metal was Rs.4,660 and Rs.4,760 for both the category gold.
- Similarly, the lowest point touched by the metal was Rs.4,430 for 22 carat and Rs.4.530 for 24 carat.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in India
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,067||₹ 4,167|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,540||₹ 4,640|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,615||₹ 4,715|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,067||₹ 4,167|
Here is the right data information pertaining to the 24 Carat Gold Rate in India. As per the fluctuations which took place across the entire month, you can figure out how certain happenings have an impact on Gold Rate in India.
- Draw the necessary conclusion of the month’s price level based on the weekly data that has been provided in the table.
- Driving you into the dept with the given stats, we can figure out that the price levels have rather been high, which a high degree of fluctuation was noticed.
- On this account you can also check the performance level of the month which was 11.63% and 11.35%.
- Highest driven price of the month was Rs.4,615 for the 22 carat gold category and Rs.4,715 for 24 carat gold category.
- Lowest price level noticed for the month was however Rs.4,067 and Rs.4,167 for the respective gold categories.
March 2020, Gold Price Movement in India
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,061||₹ 4,161|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,074||₹ 4,174|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,320||₹ 4,430|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,920||₹ 4,020|
The right way of forming strategies is moving dept in the context. The entire march month’s study is precisely provided in this section, to help you figure out the Gold Price Movement in India.
- For the ease of purchase or trading, we laid the month of May’s data to help you sort out the Gold Price in India per Gram movement.
- So, with the help of the data given in the table, we can saw that the price movement has been very tiny.
- The movement consideration was on account of the month’s performance which stood to be 0.32% and 0.31%.
- Highest level of price you need to check out is Rs.4,320 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,430 for 24 carat gold.
- The final price levels you need to check for the month are the lowest rates of the month which were Rs.3,920 and Rs.4,020.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in India
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 4,000||₹ 4,100|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,060||₹ 4,160|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,200||₹ 4,300|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,024|
Keep trace of the 22 Carat Gold Rate in India, along the 24 carat statistics and formulate rock solid investment strategies. These strategies will help you earn fruitful returns in the coming months or probably years, i.e. in the long run.
- Again, you will find the per week’s data in this section which is related with the Gold Rate in India per gram. Figure out the major intervals of the month, alongside the highest and the lowest price level for both the category gold.
- Percentage level of the month was 1.50% and 1.46%
- Lowest related price of the month has been portrayed as Rs.3,924 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,024 for 24 carat gold.
- The highest levels of the other verge were Rs.4,200 for 22 carat gold and also Rs.4,300 for 24 carat golf.
- Performance indication of the month has been pretty low, where the high and lows of the month did not contain a major difference.
January 2020, Gold Rate Movement in India
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,820||₹ 3,920|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,070|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,015||₹ 4,150|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,820||₹ 3,920|
Keeping you accounted with the 22 Carat Gold Price in India, we have the likewise figures which will make your investment fruitful.
Match up the events of the month with the Gold Price in India to predict how the future will unfold, and make likewise investment.
- The table has the necessary data sorted for you, which will in turn help you with the investment strategies in concern. Weekly change in the price levels has been pinpointed in the table for your convenience.
- Here is how the price level turned out into the highest numbers for both the category gold – Rs.4,015 and Rs.4,150
- Performance rate however, has been 3.93% and 3.83%
- The performance level of this month indicates that the fluctuation was not pretty high and was of average nature.
- Lowest front of the price levels for both the 22 and 24 carat gold categories has been Rs.3,820 and Rs.3,920.
Gold Rate in India – Trend in 2020
2020 introduced a new way of living for us, as pandemic affected majority of economies of the world.
This has changed the consumer attitude towards purchase behavior as economies are crashing and stock market tends to fall. Fear of losses turn investors to commodities which hold their true value at times of crisis as now.
Gold is one of the metals chosen by investors, which in turn led to rising Gold Rate Trend in India for 2020.
Comparison constructed with previous years rate and Today Gold Rate in India will showcase the rising trends scenario. Other aspects which led to rise in price level of the metal are rising demand, dollar value and also stock market.
Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Gold Rate in India – Trend in 2019
Stagnant trends were part of the year 2019. You can see that the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in India, were as similar as the other years, where upwards as well as downwards slopes were common. This year marked the fall of dollar value as well, which led to major shift in price levels of gold.
Gold is basically value in dollar and hence, the international affairs have a well defined role to play in Historical Gold Rate in India.
Also, trade relations with neighboring countries were not as strong as before, and this led to some shift in price levels as well. Other factors are the crash of stock market, US government shut down, and related events.
What makes Gold Rates in India to increase?
There are a lot of items which impact the Gold Rate in India as on today, and basically lead to rise.
A lot of events trigger the Gold Rate in India today per gram, but we have mentioned some of the common ones here, which will help you get an insight on the price behaviour in common.
- If the demand for gold rises, and the supply is not sufficient the gold prices will rise.
- Inflation has been part of economies for centuries and is the reason for vast difference between the rate from a decade ago and now.
- If the demand for the product moves high above the horizon and the supply level is not equally present, prices of the metal will move up.
- Mining gold now is difficult as compared to previous times and hence, limit in supply can lead to the rising demand.
- If government releases any new policies in relation with the taxes or policies, they will affect gold prices as well.
- Other international and domestic market situations as well have a direct impact on the metal price.
What makes Gold Price in India to decrease?
Gold Price in India, Today Gold Price in India per gram
- On account of high prices, where the demand falls, and supply is in abundance, the gold price will again come down.
- If dollar value falls, gold become inexpensive as our Indian current will become strong and fetch us more gold.
- If stock market enters into bear case scenario, the price levels of the metal will eventually fall.
- When the central back revises the gold held with it, to curb with present market short comings, the gold price will face a fall.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in India?
Central bank has gold deposits kept with it in order to control the present market conditions. According to the demand or the supply crisis, the bank changes its inventory holding, which impacts the Gold Rate in India and keeps the flow of demand and supply constant.
Policies revision also has an impact on the Gold Rate Today, as it chances the demand among investors. If interest rates are scrapped down, gold investment will rise.
If the interest rates are taken high, the return from other financial products will be noteworthy, this will shift investors demand from gold to government bonds, securities, etc.
Why Gold Price in India is different from other Cities?
Gold Price in India varies from one city to other and there are a lot of compelling factors which are responsible for the price change.
First, there are hauling and transportation charges, which vary from one place to another and there are local jewelry associations, which fix the particular city’s price structure.
International market changes introduced will also affect the Gold Price in India 916 for the particular city.
Among the other factors, there is import and export duty, making charges, supply quantity, purchase quality, demand as per the location occasions and other similar items.
What is Gold Rate in India 916 Hallmark gold?
You might have heard about the 916 Gold Rate and while it might seem like a varying category, it is the other name given to 22 carat gold.
The stature of the number is the purity level of gold present in 22 carat gold, which amount to 91.6% gold in 100 grams of alloy.
This is the perfect combination attained for making gold ornaments. Hallmark is the trademark symbol which portrays the standards of gold, and every hallmarks product is an assurance of such gold standards being met.
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in India?
Value added tax and service charge were part of taxation scheme in India preciously.
However, with the introduction of Goods and Services Tax in India from the year 2017, investors are liable to pay a single tax. Tax on Gold Rate in India is presently stagnant at 3%. Another tax on making charge of jewelry is applicable at the rate of 5%.
Investors of gold jewelry are liable to pay an additional charge on ornaments. They have to pay a making charge for the ornaments they purchase which is decided by their seller. It could be a percentage or a fixed amount.
Gold Rate in India – Conclusion
Anticipated insights for the readers have been fulfilled already, as we approach towards the end of the article.
We suggest you visit to article as the Gold Rate in India is updated on a daily basis for your convenience. The precise Today Gold Rate in India is provided to you, alongside other related stats.
Since, the yellow metal occupies a well oriented part in our lives, making informed decisions is always worth.
We hope you are now aware of gold related aspects such as 916 gold, tax, central bank’s stature, price trends and other related items.
India Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in India?
Answer – We give you the updated rates for Gold Rate in India. We have all the rates regarding different rates i.e. 1 gram, 10 gram and 100 gram. You can refer to the tables as provided on the top of the article, which consist the rate per gram and also the price comparison from last day.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in India?
Answer – We have all the insights regarding the Gold Rate in India in this very article. We keep our readers updated with every aspect of the rates, in the form of tables and charts. You can refer to the table for the recent price changes, i.e. for over 15 days time period, and the charts lets you view thee price from over an extended period.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in India?
Answer – Yes, we provide you with the most recent updates. We keep the figures up to date, and ensure to comply with the present market rates. Our team keep all the readers posted by providing right figures and prices, and keep updating them accordingly.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – Yes, we provide you the feasibility of last month’s Gold rate. Not only the last month, but we provide you the rates from across 6 month precisely and even more than that. On the other hand, we have the chart, which provides you the data from a lot of years.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in India?
Answer – 22 carat gold is the highest demanded gold category and is probably the first category people search for. Hence, we have made the price distinction quite clear for all our readers. Different tables and sections are deployed for different categories, and the 22 carat rates are provided at the top of the article.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in India Update?
Answer – Yes, the rates you view on our website are up to date, in accordance with the present market rates. We make sure that the rates are constantly updated as we understand the need to find the right rates at the right time. You can also compare the price of both the category gold vividly.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – We provide you with the past data relating to gold prices in India. It is a sort of history analysis medium, where you can refer to the previous rates of the metal and see the patterns and use them to predict how the price may change on the basis of certain happenings.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – Yes, the gold investment calculator is open for all of our readers and it is free of cost. You need to provide the details of city or state you reside from, the gold category, amount you wish to invest, and when you invested in the metal, to determine how profitable the investment has been.
Ques – Can I calculate India Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes, it is definitely possible to calculate the price of gold in Tola, with the assistance of the gold rate calculator. Click on the link of gold rate calculator, provided after the section 24 carat gold rate in India today. Enter the state, category gold, the unit, tola in unit type and time of investment to see the stats.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in India?
Answer – 24 carat gold is also known as pure gold, which is at its finest state. Without any additional filler to it, this category gold is not suitable for manufacturing of ornaments or any other related items. Hence, the price of this category gold is higher to that of the 22 carat gold.
Most Read Articles