Details on 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Gurugram is stated in this article and predictions on how changes in gold rate in Gurugram live can impact gold prices as well as demand and supply in future can be affected.
Gurugram, located in Haryana is well known for its beauty, nature empowered surrounding, lifestyle and authentic delicious food. This state is a large producer as well as consumer of gold as well.
Known for investing in gold against chances of deteriorating economic conditions, this article is a study on the gold rate in Gurugram today and how the localities of the city respond to fluctuations.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Gurugram – Gold Price in Gurugram Today
22 carat gold is a form of gold whose purity is 2 parts less than pure gold. The reason for filtering this type of gold with other metal is because by adding other alloys this gold becomes strong to produce sculptures and jewellery.
Households use 22 carat gold for creating ornaments. This section runs through 22 carat gold rate in Gurugram.
The table shows two day fluctuations and comparative percentage change in the gold price in Gurugram today.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Gurugram Today – Gold Price in Gurgaon
Absolute purity in gold is determined by 24 carat. This section has comparative and relative data on 24 carat gold rate in Gurugram today. To know more on pure gold price in Gurgaon as on yesterday and today, refer the section below.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Gurugram Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Gurugram|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Gurugram for Last 15 Days
We have captured data on the past 15 days in order to monitor volumes of purchase and sale and to make investment based decision on gold price in Gurugram.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Gurugram – Also Past Gold Price in Gurugram
To gain a bird’s eye view on the past recorded rates of gold, the below graph will prove to be worthy to analyse the trends in the gold rate in Gurugram. Therefore, a graphical view on the past rates can help you to know more about the gold rate in Gurugram.
Gold Price in Gurugram – Past 6 Months Price
Information on the gold rate in Gurugram for the past half year is mentioned below. Check this section to understand past trends and predict future trends.
Gold Rate Movement in Gurugram for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4922||5169|
|8th October 2020||4898||5142|
|15th October 2020||4929||5173|
|22nd October 2020||4928||5175|
|31st October 2020||4927||5172|
|Highest Rate in October||4983||5231|
|Lowest Rate in October||4682||4916|
Here is the data that you need, if you wish to go on the path of technical analysis and make investments which are backed with historical data. This entire article has all the past Gold Rate in Gurugram trends, whereas this section in particular has the October month stats.
- The table you see above has all the trends from the month, and all the necessary data that you need to know for investment decision.
- Precisely the change percentage was 0.10% for the 22 carat gold category and 0.06% for the 24 carat gold category.
- The highest price level of the 22 carat gold was Rs.4983 and the highest for 24 carat gold was Rs.5231
- Simultaneously, the lowest price point for the 22 carat gold category was Rs.4682 and that of 24 carat gold was Rs.4916
- Taking hold of the changes as you can see, the price did not go through a major change or we could say the price change was minute.
Gold rate analysis in Gurugram for September 2020
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5048||5295|
|Lowest Rate in September||4862||5105|
You are free to choose any strategy you wish to, in order to invest in gold. Irrespective of the strategies you choose, you commonly need the assistance of past Gold Rate in Gurugram statistics. So, we have provided you with all the details via this section, the ones related to September.
- Go on to read the table and the next points which follow up to get an idea of the a22 and 24 carat gold changes.
- Let us begin the discussion with the change in the price level of the metal and it was commuted as -2.84% and -2.76%.
- The thereby commuted percentage is an indication of how the price of the metal had fallen for the month, in comparison to other months.
- Well, now we wish to state the highest price the metal priced at, and it was Rs.5048 and Rs.5295
- Also, we have the information on the lowest price level of the metal and it was Rs.4862 and Rs.5105
Gold rate analysis in Gurugram for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,183||₹ 5,444|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,422||₹ 5,690|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,120||₹ 5,376|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,133||₹ 5,395|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,006||₹ 5,256|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,477||₹ 5,751|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,987||₹ 5,237|
As one of the biggest cities of Haryana, Gurugram gives the highest business to the state. It is the home for a large number of companies that trade in a few million. Gurugram also has many traders and investors who deal with gold exclusively.
A large number of jewelry shops are opened across the city and they have started welcoming guests soon after the lockdown was over. Traders and investors in this city had a setback due to the extended lockdown that the country went into.
But, they have bounced back with a bang and have started their trading activities once again. Below the highest and lowest rates for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold are mentioned along with the performance percentages for August 2020 for helping readers.
- The top-most and least values touched by one gram of 22 Ct Gold were Rs.5477 and Rs.4987 respectively
- 24 Ct Gold per gram recorded the highest price of Rs.5751 and the lowest of Rs.5237 in August this year
- Gold rates for both the forms were on the higher side on the first day of the month and decreased steadily towards the end of the month
- Gurugram witnessed the highest price of this precious metal in the second week of August
- The performance percentages were similar for both the forms with 9.83% for 22 Ct and 9.81% for 24 Ct Gold
- Gold rates took a jump of Rs.500 in the entire month
Gold rate analysis in Gurugram for July 2020
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,712||₹ 4,952|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,965|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,781||₹ 5,022|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,792||₹ 5,030|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,154||₹ 5,416|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,154||₹ 5,416|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,695||₹ 4,930|
A trader should know the latest rate of any commodity in his city before investing in it. This helps in cracking a profitable deal and earning a good amount of profit. Here, the latest gold rates in Gurugram will be discussed in detail for helping traders and investors residing in the city. Readers should not miss out on any points that are mentioned below about the gold rates in Gurugram for July 2020.
- One gram of 22 Ct Gold touched the highest price of ₹ 5,154 and the lowest price of ₹ 4,695
- 24 Ct Gold showed a good amount of fluctuation in its price with the top price being ₹ 5,416 per gram and the bottom one being ₹ 4,930
- The rates of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold were very unstable in the entire month of July this year with a constant trend of rising and falling
- The performance percentage of both the forms of gold was almost the same with 9.78% for 22 Ct and 9.86% for 24 Ct
- In the last week of July 2020, the gold rates were the highest compared to other weeks
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Gurugram
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,578||₹ 4,803|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,548||₹ 4,779|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,611||₹ 4,841|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,682||₹ 4,916|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,962|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,964|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,514||₹ 4,740|
In the city of Gurugram, the price of 22-carat gold and 24-carat gold was quite volatile for June and we will discuss the same in this section –
- At the beginning of June 2020, the price of 22-carat gold was very stable and hardly moved during the first three weeks of the month. Towards the end of the month, it suddenly jumped up and increased by nearly Rs. 300 which is huge.
- The 24-carat gold was going down slowly and steadily during the initial weeks of the month. It started going up around the fourth week of the month and increased drastically towards the end of the month only.
- The highest prices recorded for both 22-carat and 24-carat gold was Rs. 4,728 and Rs. 4,964 respectively. The lowest price for both was Rs. 4,514 and Rs. 4,740 respectively.
- The difference between the prices that is the gap between the highest and the lowest price of both gold suggests the high level of volatility in the market of gold in the previous month.
- Both 22-carat gold and 24-carat gold managed to move up by 4.74% and 4.73% in June in the city of Gurugram which can be referred to as good progress.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Gurugram
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,483||₹ 4,705|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,528||₹ 4,752|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,562||₹ 4,796|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,622||₹ 4,853|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,572||₹ 4,801|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,657||₹ 4,891|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,431||₹ 4,650|
The table gives data on 22 and 24 carat gold rates in Gurugram. Some important points to be noted are also summarized below.
- Gold rate changes for different days of the month are given below, which shows major changes.
- For this month the peak rate is Rs.4,657 for 22 Carat and Rs.4,891 for 24 Carat gold.
- And the lowest dip is Rs.4,431 for 22 Carat gold and Rs.4,650 for 24 Carat gold.
- There is an increase in price for both along the month end.
- The overall percentage change in the gold rate in Gurugram per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold is 5.10% and 5.18% respectively.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Gurgaon
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,259|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,053||₹ 4,261|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,261|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,558||₹ 4,787|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,536||₹ 4,764|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,623||₹ 4,848|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,051||₹ 4,256|
For the month of April, the gold rate movement in Gurgaon is mentioned below.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest price is Rs.4,623 and the lowest price is Rs.4,051.
- For 24 carat gold, the highest price is Rs.4,848 and the lowest price is Rs.4,256.
- Month end shows price rise in both the categories.
- The percentage change for both the categories in the gold rate in Gurugram per gram from the beginning of the month until the end is 14.12% and 13.91%.
- This month showed an upward trend in gold prices in the country.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Gurugram
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,072||₹ 4,277|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,325||₹ 4,537|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,228||₹ 4,436|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,992||₹ 4,192|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,058||₹ 4,255|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,325||₹ 4,537|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,920||₹ 4,112|
We have taken a closer look on the changes that took place with the gold price movement in Gurugram in March, since the onset of the pandemic. We have noted some key highlights in the points below:
- Month end shows decline of prices.
- For this month the peak rate is Rs.4,325 for 22 Carat and Rs.4,537 for 24 Carat gold.
- And the lowest dip is Rs.3,920 for 22 Carat gold and Rs.4,112 for 24 Carat gold.
- The overall percentage change in the gold price in Gurugram per gram is 10.33% and 10.34% for 22 carat and 24 carat respectively.
- Weekly prices are displayed in the table.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Gurugram
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,973||₹ 4,175|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,928||₹ 4,118|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,971||₹ 4,177|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,103||₹ 4,303|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,167||₹ 4,370|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,191||₹ 4,402|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,118|
A summary of movement of 22 carat gold rate in Gurugam and the impact of change in 24 carat gold rates are mentioned in this section. We hope these numbers are useful to serve your purpose.
- Price trends for the gold rate in Gurugram per gram for the month of February are compiled in the table below.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest price is Rs.4,191 and the lowest price is Rs.3,924.
- For 24 carat gold, the highest price is Rs.4,402 and the lowest price is Rs.4,118.
- Performance analysis is recorded as 6.80% and 6.90% for this month.
- The range for the movement of prices is vast.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Gurugram
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,810||₹ 4,002|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,929||₹ 4,127|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,849||₹ 4,042|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,925||₹ 4,120|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,928||₹ 4,118|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,016||₹ 4,218|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,810||₹ 4,002|
To know more on the gold price in Gurugram and the dynamics that lead to changes in 22 carat gold price in Kochi and 24 carat gold prices as well, take an overview on the section below.
- Prices show an upward movement as prices is increasing in the beginning of the year.
- The lowest price is Rs.3,810 for 22 carat whereas the highest price was Rs.4,002 for the same category.
- The highest price was recorded as Rs.4,016 for 24 carat gold whereas the lowest price was Rs.4,218 for the same category.
- Change in performance analysis is recorded as positive 5.41% and positive 5.40% as compared to February.
- The steady increase in price shows stability.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Gurugram
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,728||₹ 3,914|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,694||₹ 3,876|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,671||₹ 3,853|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,713||₹ 3,898|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,814||₹ 4,008|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,814||₹ 4,008|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,666||₹ 3,853|
The below section is a two columned data for 22 and 24 carat gold. The first column depicts data for 22 carat and second column for 24 carat gold rate in Gurugram. Take a look at key points that affected the gold rates in the previous year.
- The prices are lower in the beginning of the month and continue to increase until the month end.
- The highest price is Rs.3,814 for 22 carat whereas the lowest price was Rs.3,666 for the same category.
- Highest price was recorded as Rs.4,008 for 24 carat gold whereas the lowest price was Rs.3,853.
- The price fluctuation of 5 different dates for the month is exhibited in the table.
- Performance analysis for gold rate in Gurugam is recorded as 4.04% and 4.02% for this month.
- Check the table for more fluctuation of prices in this month.
Gold Rate in Gurugram – Trend in 2020
The year 2020 was an unfortunate year in the history of investment. The stock market crash led to a major loss in many investors’ portfolio.
The gold market and the gold rate trends in Gurugram were also affected by this crisis.
Moreover, the decision of India to withdraw itself from China-made products and focusing more on local products gave positive rise to the country’s economy.
The need for local products increased which in turn favoured the country market stability.
Due to major economic and political decisions, the gold market saw deep movements only within six months of the year. The demand for gold increased as it is a good form of liquidity and can be converted into cash easily.
Investors who were heartbroken by the crash in the stock market, decided to invest their hard earned funds in gold. After these major changes in the gold rates in this year, today gold rate in Gurugram show a steady upward trend.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Gurgaon – Trend in 2019
The gold rate trend 2019 in Gurgaon is said to be volatile, as the year underwent major changes in gold rates. The change in gold rates are seen when interest rates rise.
With an increase in interest rates, investors prefer to sell off gold and acquire cash in order to invest them in some other asset and vice versa.
The historical gold rate in Gurugram is said to be affected by global movements and inflation. India, being the largest importer of gold falls prey to change in gold prices alongside change in US dollar value.
Inflation and gold prices move hand in hand. An increase in inflation leads to hike in gold prices, while deflation plunges gold rates.
What makes Gold Rates in Gurugram to increase?
Monsoon has a major impact on gold rates in the country. For a city like Gurugram which is known for food grains, the income of major of the localities depends on the yield of the product.
If the monsoon has a boom in crop production, the farmers use their money to invest in gold so that further uncertainty can be curbed.
Additional factors that can impact gold rate in Gurugram as on today are:
- During times of marriages, birthdays and other regional festivals, the gold prices are seen to increase.
- Gold is a secure asset and is usually purchased in order to protect supplementary asset volatility in the future.
- Present bulk purchases of gold can be to curb increasing gold rates in the future. Investors believe that due to limited supply, the gold rates in the future will take a major hike. Therefore, in order to protect future demand, gold rate in Gurugram today per gram is affected.
- International factors also impact gold rates.
What makes Gold Price in Gurugram to decrease?
Like the reasons that increase the gold rates in Gurugram, there are factors that negate it as well. We have discussed reasons that can impact the gold price in Gurugram.
Apart from a decrease in demand, the other factors that change the today gold price in Gurugram per gram are:
- Poor monsoon can lead to loss of income for farmers in Gurugram due to which gold prices can be stagnated.
- With a decrease in taxes and other charges that are factored in during sale of gold, the overall price of gold also tends to decrease.
- Any affect in the stock market also affects the gold market.
- An increase in supply may also drop the prices of gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Gurugram?
Central bank holds gold and cash reserves. They can maintain either of them and let the other into the market.
When the central bank holds gold reserve; the cash flow in the market increases and that of gold decreases. This in turn causes gold rate in Gurugram to rise. The opposite is the situation when reversed.
Economic expansion planned by central bank impacts gold rates as well. If policies favour other assets by increasing interest rates, then investors will favor anything that gives them more return.
These reasons show how gold rate in Gurugram today are impacted majorly by policies laid down by the central bank.
Why Gold Price in Gurugram is different from other Cities?
To understand what affects the gold price in Gurugram, it is important to look at factors that impact gold rate from city to city. The quantity of purchase, state taxes and transport cost highly affect the gold prices.
Whenever there is a change in the rupee to dollar strength, the gold price in Gurugram 916 changes.
What is Gold Rate in Gurugram 916 Hallmark gold?
22 carat gold, also known as 916 Hallmark Gold as it contains 9.16% of gold and meets the norms laid down by the BIS.
The demand for 22 carat gold or 916 hallmark is more in the city of Gurugram. Therefore, the gold rate in Gurugram 916 shows major fluctuation.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Gurgaon?
A mandatory charge of 5% GST is applied on the purchase of gold in every state. Apart from that, every city has its own charges imposed on gold like taxes and transportation costs.
These costs can vary, but most often are around the lines of Rs. 30 to Rs. 60 per gram. That’s how the tax on gold rate in Gurgaon changes time and again.
Gold Rate in Gurugram – Conclusion
The above mentioned facts impact today gold rate in Gurugram. We have tried to compile all the necessary details that should be studied for Gurugram on 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
We hope that you consider all the factors and analysis to know and predict the gold rate in Gurugram whenever needed.
Gurugram Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Gurugram?
Answer – The first table you encounter in this article is facilitated for the same purpose, i.e. to check today’s gold rate. You can see separate tables for both 22 and 24 carat gold, which have separate rows to show the present day price past day price and also the change in figures and percentage.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Gurugram?
Answer – This article is you perfect spot, wherein you can see inclusion of tables and charts. The tables show you the rate of the metal from today, yesterday, past 15 years, and also past 6 months. If you want the rates for a longer period of time, say a year or more, you must refer to the charts.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Gurugram?
Answer – Yes, the tables you see in the article have the appropriate display of price pertaining to 22 as well as 24 carat gold. We also provide the change which happened in between 2 days, i.e. yesterday and today.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – Yes, it sure is possible to find the last month’s gold price in this article. We have a separate table catered for the same, in the section of Gold rate from the past 6 months. You can see the rates from across 5 different intervals of the last month.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Gurugram?
Answer – This article you see has the 22 carat gold rate as well. We provide different tables and columns, which clearly and vividly depict that the set of charges belong to 22 carat gold. You can refer to such tables and columns to check the rates as per the time interval you wish.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Gurugram Update?
Answer – We wish to get you started with investing in the right way and hence, we ensure to provide you with all the up to date details. You can refer to the tables and the charts as per your need. The chart is for an extended period of time, while the tables show the recent rates.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – This article is much more inclined to facilitate technical analysis. Since we have all the data from the past few month and charts from the past years, the technical analysis process can be carried on with ease. According to this facilitation, you can make fruitful strategic investment and earn ample of returns.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – Yes, the calculator is not exclusive, but open to everyone who wishes to invest in gold. You can see how much of gains you have made from a certain investment by providing its details, i.e. city or state, Carat gold, invested amount and time of investment. It will show you the net worth created.
Ques – Can I calculate Gurugram Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes, anyone and everyone can calculate the gold price in tola using the gold rate calculator. You will find the link to the calculator in the article, and when you reach to the destination you will be able to determine the price not only in tola but a lot more unit types, such as ounce, baht, tael, troy pound and more.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Gurugram?
Answer – The 24 carat gold is basically used for investment process, as in wealth creation rather than using it for daily purpose. 22 carat gold has multiple such daily uses, as in ornaments and other items as it contains fillers. 24 carat gold does not contain any such impurities, on the basis of which it is costs more than 22 carat gold.
Most Read Articles