Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh Today (Dec 09, 2022): Live Gold Price in Madhya PradeshLast Updated Date: Dec 09, 2022
Gold is a very precious metal and has high worth in Indian culture. Gold rate in Madhya Pradesh tend to fluctuate time and again, alongside the prevailing economic conditions in the country. In this article, you will read about the Live Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh Today (Dec 09, 2022).
This article focuses on Gold rates in Madhya Pradesh today and how gold as a metal or ornament impacts the state and the people living in it.
Gold is manifested as an investment or purchased in form of jewellery for women. We will focus on 22 carat gold, 24 carat gold and the movement of gold rates in Madhya Pradesh live here.
Compare Live Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh with other Cities in India
22 Carat Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh – Gold Price in MP Today (Dec 09, 2022)
22 carat gold is basically 22 parts of gold mixed with 2 parts of other metals like copper or zinc. Jewellery is made using 22 carat gold.
The table below gives information on yesterday’s price of 22 carat gold rate in Madhya Pradesh and gold price in Madhya Pradesh today.
24 Carat Gold Rate in MP Today (Dec 09, 2022) – Gold Price in Madhya Pradesh
24 carat gold is 24 parts of gold, which is 100% pure gold. Gold bars and coins are made out of 24 carat gold.
The below table represents change in 24 carat gold rate in MP and statistical change from yesterday to today which will determine the pure gold price in Madhya Pradesh.
Tomorrow Gold Rate Prediction or Forecast in Madhya Pradesh
Check out Madhya Pradesh Gold Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Madhya Pradesh Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Madhya Pradesh|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Madhya Pradesh for Last 15 Days
Usually before making any investment, investors tend to check past performance and graphs in order to get a clear idea whether it is a right time to invest ones money in it or not.
The same rule applies to buying and selling of gold. The below statistics of the 15 day fluctuation of gold price in Madhya Pradesh will help you determine current trends.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Madhya Pradesh – Also Past Gold Price in Madhya Pradesh
It is always easier and more feasible to interpret diagrams and draw conclusions; therefore this section shows the graphical representation of gold rate in Madhya Pradesh today.
Analysis of the past gold rate in MP will also be facilitated through the graph given below.
Gold Price in Madhya Pradesh – Past 12 Months Price
Given below is the data of the gold rate in Madhya Pradesh for the past 12 months. This section will help you understand changes in the gold rates over the period of one year.
Gold Rate Movement in Madhya Pradesh for November 2022
|Gold Rates in November 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||4725||4956|
|8th November 2022||4725||4725|
|15th November 2022||4913||5159|
|22nd November 2022||4918||5164|
|30th November 2022||4938||5185|
|Highest Rate in November 2022||5003||5253|
|Lowest Rate in November 2022||4725||4725|
Madhya Pradesh is itself one of the biggest gold reserves of India. As we come to Madhya Pradesh we see a lot of fluctuation in the rise and fall of the gold rates there.
- The gold rates rose at a tremendous ratio at the starting of the month.
- The month started at a moderate price rate of Rs.4725 for 22-carat gold and Rs.4956 for 24-carat gold.
- Second-week price rise was in a big proportion, from Rs.4725 to Rs.4725 in just one week that is not so good sign for investment for the people.
- The highest rate recorded from across the entire month is Rs.5003 for 22 carat and Rs 5253 for 24 carrat.
- The lowest rate in the last week was Rs.4725 for 22 carrat and Rs 4725 for 24 carrat which was good news for the people.
Gold Rate Movement in Madhya Pradesh for October 2022
|Gold Rates in October 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st October 2022||4723||4721|
|8th October 2022||4725||4725|
|15th October 2022||4725||4725|
|22nd October 2022||4725||4725|
|31st October 2022||4725||4956|
|Highest Rate in October 2022||4725||4956|
|Lowest Rate in October 2022||4723||4721|
Gold investment is often considered by a lot of individuals and when you have the same plans, then you must taken into account the past Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh to strategize your investment. You must not solely rely on luck and other similar factors; rather invest in the right manner.
- Refer to the table to check how much rise was recorded for the month and how much of fall in the price was noticed for the month.
- You must refer to the change in the price of the metal for the month, which was 0.04% for 22 carat and 4.98% for 24 carat.
- Opening price into the month was Rs.4723 and Rs.4721 for 22 and the 24 carat gold categories.
- Also, the Highest price level for the month went up to Rs.4725 and Rs.4956 respectively.
- Taking all the information and the data into account, the price change was pretty minute we can say.
Gold rate analysis in Madhya Pradesh for September 2022
|Gold Rates in September 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st September 2022||4807||4807|
|8th September 2022||4711||4711|
|15th September 2022||4724||4724|
|22nd September 2022||4675||4675|
|30th September 2022||4733||4734|
|Highest Rate in September 2022||4807||4807|
|Lowest Rate in September 2022||4631||4631|
There are a lot of aspects you need to check in case you wish to pursue investment in gold. One of the many items in hold is the past data in relation to metal. So, this section contributes to the process of research where you collect the Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh and then choose a strategy of investment.
- Kick starting with the process; we have the necessary information to contribute to you, for both the 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
- First things first, the information we obtained has been put to use to determined the change in price for the month and it was -1.54% and -1.52%.
- It is an indicator of how the price of the metal just went through a lower shift, i.e. the price of the metal declined.
- We wish to show you the further statistics, i.e. the highest price level, which was Rs.4807 and Rs.4807
- The next important stats to read are the lowest price level, which was Rs.4631 and Rs.4631
Gold rate analysis in Madhya Pradesh for August 2022
|Gold Rates in August 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st August 2022||4800||5044|
|8th August 2022||4824||5065|
|15th August 2022||4821||5056|
|22nd August 2022||4865||4865|
|31st August 2022||4799||4799|
|Highest Rate in August 2022||4896||5141|
|Lowest Rate in August 2022||4784||4784|
Madhya Pradesh is one of the largest states in the center of India and holds a rich heritage. It has a very high population and people here trade in various types of commodities and services. Gold is one of the basic commodities that the residents of this state love trading as it brings along a lot of revenues.
Traders and investors in this state spend a lot of time throughout the day in monitoring the fluctuations of this precious metal. This helps them in cracking the best business deal and earning a huge amount of profit.
In this article, the latest gold rates and trends for August 2022 will be discussed thoroughly that can influence the trading decisions of traders and investors immensely.
- The price of one gram of 22 Ct Gold fluctuated in the range of Rs.4896 and Rs.4784 throughout this month
- 24 Ct Gold reached the top-most rate of Rs.5141 per gram and the lowest rate for a gram was Rs.4784
- The opening price for 22 Ct Gold in Madhya Pradesh was Rs.4800 per gram and that for a gram of 24 Ct Gold was Rs.5044
- The performance percentages calculated for 2 Ct Gold was -0.02% and for 24 Ct Gold was -4.86%
July 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Madhya Pradesh
|Gold Rates in July 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||4879||5125|
|8th July 2022||4782||5026|
|15th July 2022||4769||5010|
|22nd July 2022||4745||4982|
|31st July 2022||4824||5060|
|Highest Rate in July 2022||4914||5157|
|Lowest Rate in July 2022||4725||4772|
We have documented a table including the gold price for 22 carat and 24 carat gold pertaining to the gold rate in Madhya Pradesh. We have added the highest and lowest gold value. In the meantime, we also included the performance of each gold category. The entire idea is to deliver the right information pertaining to the gold so that you don’t miss anything related to the gold price. So follow the below points to get clues related to that.
- The highest gold price for 22 carat gold was recorded as Rs 4914.
- The lowest gold price for 22 carat gold was Rs 4725.
- We found that the highest gold rate for 24 gold was Rs 5157.
- The lowest gold value for 24 carat gold was Rs 4772.
- The percentage performance of 22 carat gold was -1.13%.
- While the percentage analysis for 24 gold was -1.27%.
June 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Madhya Pradesh
|Gold Rates in June 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||4843||5083|
|8th June 2022||4870||5114|
|15th June 2022||4840||5084|
|22nd June 2022||4867||5113|
|30th June 2022||4777||5014|
|Highest Rate in June 2022||4934||5183|
|Lowest Rate in June 2022||4777||5014|
This portion of the article will help gold investors and traders residing in Madhya Pradesh immensely. It will bring forth some of the important points about the performance of this precious metal in this state for June 2022.
Readers will get a thorough idea about the highest and lowest rates of gold and the percentage change in the rates throughout the month.
- The rate of 1 gram of 24 Ct Gold reached Rs.5183 which was very high in comparison to other states
- 24 Ct Gold rate marked the minimum value of Rs.5014 in Madhya Pradesh in this month
- The price of 22 Ct Gold traveled between Rs.4934 and Rs.4777 in the entire month
- Gold rates were higher in June and they decreased gradually from the second week of the month
- A below-average percentage change was calculated and it is -1.36% for 22 Ct and -1.36% for 24 Ct Gold
May 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Madhya Pradesh
|Gold Rates in May 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||4956||5206|
|8th May 2022||4836||5082|
|15th May 2022||4735||4975|
|22nd May 2022||4763||5001|
|31st May 2022||4875||5124|
|Highest Rate in May 2022||4956||5206|
|Lowest Rate in May 2022||4723||4956|
Prices of 22 carat and 24 carat gold rates in Madhya Pradesh are given below. This data provides information on price changes in the entire month which will give a better understanding to draw conclusions. Major insights are noted below for your reference.
- The price of various intervals of the months is exhibited in the table, which also highlights major changes.
- The highest recorded gold rate is Rs.4956 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5206 for 24 carat gold.
- The lowest recorded price is Rs.4723 for 22 Carat gold and Rs.4956 for 24 Carat gold.
- Compared to the beginning of the month, it is seen that the prices have risen during the end of the month.
- The percentage change from the month beginning till the end in the gold rate in Madhya Pradesh per gram is -1.63% for 22 carat and -1.58% for 24 carat.
April 2022, Gold Rate Movement in MP
|Gold Rates in April 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st April 2022||4837||5081|
|8th April 2022||4898||5143|
|15th April 2022||5048||5302|
|22nd April 2022||5018||5275|
|30th April 2022||4959||5204|
|Highest Rate in April 2022||5080||5331|
|Lowest Rate in April 2022||4837||5081|
The below table depicts the gold rate movement in MP. However, we have also jotted down some important reference points below.
- Highest recorded gold rate in April in Madhya Pradesh is Rs.5080 for 22 Carat and Rs.5331 for 24 Carat.
- The lowest recorded price is Rs.4837 for 22 Carat gold and Rs.5081 for 24 Carat.
- In both cases of 22 carat and 24 carat, the prices have increased from the starting of the month to the mid of the month but declined at the end.
- The gross percentage change in the gold rate in Madhya Pradesh per gram is recorded 2.52% for 22 carat and 2.42% for 24 carat gold.
- The month of April has more than double change in gold rates in Madhya Pradesh as compared to March.
March 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Madhya Pradesh
|Gold Rates in March 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st March 2022||4782||5019|
|8th March 2022||5014||5263|
|15th March 2022||4831||5069|
|22nd March 2022||4810||5053|
|31st March 2022||4839||5077|
|Highest Rate in March 2022||5893||6185|
|Lowest Rate in March 2022||4782||5019|
To understand gold price movement in Madhya Pradesh better, we have summarized the gold rate for the month of March in the below section. Important points are drawn and noted down for better understanding.
- The highest rate noted is Rs.5893 and Rs.6185 for 22 carat and 24 carat respectively.
- The lowest rate for 22 carat is Rs.4782 and for 24 carat is Rs.5019.
- The prices are seen to initially increase in the 2nd week of the month and then decrease till the last week.
- The overall percentage change in the gold price in Madhya Pradesh per gram from the beginning of March till the end has been approximately 1.19% for 22 carat and 1.16% for 24 carat gold.
- Madhya Pradesh saw a fluctuation in per gram gold price at the end of the month.
February 2022, Gold Price Movement in Madhya Pradesh
|Gold Rates in February 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||4610||4840|
|8th February 2022||4634||4864|
|15th February 2022||4791||5030|
|22nd February 2022||4738||4970|
|28th February 2022||4809||5052|
|Highest Rate in February 2022||4857||5098|
|Lowest Rate in February 2022||4610||4840|
This section focuses on the changes in the 22 carat gold rate in Madhya Pradesh and 24 carat gold rates in Madhya Pradesh. These monthly analysis helps in future decision making.
- This month shows volatile gold prices.
- Highest recorded price is Rs.4857 and Rs.5098 for each category.
- Lowest price recorded for the month is Rs.4610 and Rs.4840 for each of the category.
- The table also shows weekly price schedule for gold rate in Madhya Pradesh per gram for this month.
- Its overall performance is stated to be 4.32% and 4.38%
January 2022, Gold Price Movement in MP
|Gold Rates in January 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st January 2022||4629||4861|
|8th January 2022||4578||4809|
|15th January 2022||4620||4855|
|22nd January 2022||4693||4926|
|31st January 2022||4618||4854|
|Highest Rate in January 2022||4714||4949|
|Lowest Rate in January 2022||4572||4798|
This section highlights the gold price in Madhya Pradesh for the month of January and shows a comparative study of 22 carat gold price in MP and 24 carat gold rate data. The highlights have been summarized in the following points:
- The prices of gold has evidenced some ups and downs in week and closed at a lower rate in both the instances.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest price recorded is Rs.4714 and lowest price recorded is Rs.4572.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the highest price recorded is Rs.4949 and lowest price recorded is Rs.4798.
- The overall performance is -0.24% and -0.24%.
- The data of 5 different dates is also available in the table.
Gold Rate Movement in Madhya Pradesh for December 2021
|Gold Rates in December 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st December 2021||4579||4811|
|8th December 2021||4597||4829|
|15th December 2021||4646||4881|
|22nd December 2021||4638||4868|
|31st December 2021||4609||4840|
|Highest Rate in December 2021||4694||4929|
|Lowest Rate in December 2021||4567||4797|
The most simplified data accounts for the information that can be calibrated easily. Hence we believe in providing the data that not just sits well with your understanding but also help you gather every set of information needed for the current market.
- The gold rates for Madhya Pradesh been following the usual pattern and started with the custom price which followed in every other state for the month.
- The 22 carat category has been surprisingly very favorable to investments and showed very less hike.
- 24 category obtained a crest value of Rs 4881 in the third week itself, following which the rates fell down again for the fourth week.
- The percentage change for the 22 carat remained 0.66% for the entire month.
- A 0.60% change has been seen in the 24 carat category, as it can also be seen from the table the rates went exceedingly high after the first week.
Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh – Trend in 2020
The gold rate trends in Madhya Pradesh changes alongside any change in the rate of US dollars.
The year 2020 has shower a tremendous fluctuation in gold rates due to the global pandemic and war like situations between India and China.
Another reason for change in gold rates is the demand from the public. With an increase in demand for gold in the form of investment, its prices also increase subsequently.
This year has seen a lot of fluctuations in gold prices where it seemed to start rising after March.
Analysts claim that the reason for the gold prices to rise is that people are trying to safeguard their liquid asset by investing in gold during the economic downfall. Since then, we have seen stability present until today gold rate in Madhya Pradesh.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in MP – Trend in 2019
It can be said that the Gold rate Trend 2019 in Madhya Pradesh was volatile, as overall it has seen rise as well as downfall of prices. The historical gold rate in MP in 2019 was affected by the changes in US dollar.
Another factor that influences gold rate is inflation. During increase in inflation as the value of money decreases, people tend to hold money in the form of gold. Therefore gold prices hike during inflation period.
What makes Gold Rates in Madhya Pradesh to increase?
Madhya Pradesh is known for its legacy in cultural and artistic dynasty. The people in Madhya Pradesh are also highly attracted to gold so much and, that it evident by the jewellery worn by females and children. The demand for gold in this state is everlasting.
However, the reasons for increase in gold rate in Madhya Pradesh as on today are given below:
- With an increase in family income, the need for a safer non-liquid investment comes into the picture. In those times, gold is an important investment option for people. This is when the demand for the metal rises, and so does the price.
- With change in dollar rates, gold prices also change simultaneously.
- The demand for gold increases during festivities which lead to an increase in the gold rate in Madhya Pradesh today per gram, as the supply does not necessarily meet the demand.
- With changes in the market conditions, the gold rates are also corrected alongside.
What makes Gold Price in Madhya Pradesh to decrease?
There are many factors that lead to decrease of gold price in Madhya Pradesh. The major reason for the decrease in gold rates is the demand for gold.
Apart from this, there are several other factors that lead to changes in Today Gold Price in Madhya Pradesh per gram.
- With a rise in interest rates, investors turn to assets which give more stable return, this decreases the demand for gold which further causes gold prices to drop.
- Change in the value of rupee dollar also impact gold rates.
- Income of citizens is also a primary reason for change in gold rates. When income increases, the demand for gold increases which will also increase its prices.
- International factors and a country’s relation with the other countries impact gold prices.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Madhya Pradesh?
Central Banks hold cash as well as gold reserves. If the central bank holds more gold, then the flow of gold in the market will decrease, and due to higher demand and inadequate supply the prices of gold will increase.
The similar situation is the other way around if the central bank holds more currency rather than gold reserves. The Gold rate in Madhya Pradesh is also impacted by return on investment on other assets like land, property, bonds etc.
If investors find that other assets can give them more return by holding it for long term or short term, they will rather choose to invest their money in such an asset than in gold. This also impacts Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh today
Why Gold Price in MP is different from other Cities?
Gold prices vary from city to city. The Gold price in MP is affected by many factors, of which an important one is the local taxes impended on it. Transportation cost levied on import of gold also hike gold rate along with the percentage charge of transportation.
Gold prices in Madhya Prices in 916 is affected by international factors and hauling cost levied on the gold. This cost paid by the importer is transferred to the burden of the buyer by factoring this charge directly on the gold prices itself.
What is Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh 916 Hallmark gold?
916 Hallmark Gold is a synonym for 22 carat gold. Since. 22 carat gold contains 91.67% of pure gold and the remaining quantity of alloys such as zinc or copper, it is the form of gold that is used to make sculptures and ornaments.
916 Hallmark is a surety that every term and condition of the gold standards has been met. The Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh 916 is used by localities while purchasing Jewellery.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Rajahmundry||Gold Rate in Panaji||Gold Rate in Sangli||Gold Rate in Karnataka|
|Gold Rate in Rajasthan||Gold Rate in Pondicherry||Gold Rate in Shimla||Gold Rate in India|
|Gold Rate in Salem||Gold Rate in Punjab||Gold Rate in Srinagar||Gold Rate in Maharashtra|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh?
Tax on Gold rate in Madhya Pradesh is fixed at 5% as per the GST norms. However, additional charges like making charges are also implied which vary from jeweller to jeweller.
These charges can either be a fixed number per gram or a percentage on the final product. Apart from this, a specific tax to be charged is imposed by Madhya Pradesh government.
Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh – Conclusion
Today gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh is impacted by all the factors stated in this article. We have tried to compile all the data related to 22 carat and 24 carat gold, along with monthly analysis for your better understanding.
Timely tables make it easier to draw conclusion and, we hope this article will be helpful for you to understand the gold rate in Madhya Pradesh and be significant for your next course of action.
Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer – The markets have witnessed a boost in recent times as more and more people are willing to get hold of gold as a valuable commodity. We have all the rates regarding different rates i.e. 1 gram, 10 gram and 100 gram which changes from time to time. You can refer to the tables provided in the government websites which comprises of the rate per gram and also the monthly price comparison.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer – One can subscribe to our online trading website which will give lot of predictions on commodity trading (which include gold) and share markets recommendations. You can use our website or our trading and we send the exact commodity predictions.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer – Yes, we keep up to date with the most recent price and trading options. We keep the figures as recent as possible and give a hundred percent ensure to comply with the present market rates. Our team keep all the readers and traders updated by providing the accurate figures and prices tags accordingly.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – Yes, one can kind the last months Gold Price here because we comply with the reader’s assurance and our website provides you with the rates changing on daily, monthly and yearly basis. Do keep checking the website for the same.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer – 22 carat gold is in the highest demand of the gold category and is the first category the readers search for. Hence, we have made the price differentiation quite clear to all our readers and traders. We have different tables with different sections provided for different categories and sub categories, and the 22 carat rates are given at the top of the article.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh Update?
Answer – Our Website gives an up to date accurate features on a daily basis. We make sure to give our readers precise gold rate as early as possible. One can also compare the price of both the category of gold through our website. For more details you can keep visiting our website time to time.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – Yes, we provide you with a gold rate on daily basis so that our readers can predict and look at our forecast to have the best trading options possible. It is on the basis of past analysis pattern, where one can look up to the previous rates of gold and look at them to predict how the price may vary through market analysis.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – Yes, the Gold Investment Calculator is free to use on our website as one needs to provide the necessary credentials such the place of residence and the amount one wishes to invest and we provide a fair share of information about how profitable the investment would be for you.
Ques – Can I calculate Madhya Pradesh Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes, one can calculate the Gold Price in Tola through the feature of Gold Rate Calculator. One needs to go to the link of gold rate calculator, provided after the section 24 carat gold rate in our website. One would need to enter the state, the gold category, the unit, Tola in unit type and time of investment to see the statistics and the market price of Gold.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer – The 24 Carat Gold is the purest form of the Gold that is sold in the market. Such gold is commonly found in bars or bullions, but it is not suitable for ornamental purposes and lacks versatility. Since in this category there are no gold fillers, it is costly in comparison with 22-carat gold.
Most Read Articles