We have created a series of articles to help you understand the pattern of gold rates, this one right here is concerned with gold rate in Chhattisgarh.
So, you may expect a lot of tables and graph to be included. We’ll help you figure out the pattern or trend in the gold rate in Chhattisgarh Today of both 22 and 24 carat gold.
Gold is one of the most precious articles for us humans and, it retained its value (if not gained more) over the course of our existence.
It’s a simple soft metal that is almost inert to change. While that may be true, its price to us humans does not carry the same properties.
In fact, it is subject to constant change and, the last few months have only added up to that volatile nature of gold price. So, we will help you out here, where you will learn more about 916 gold.
We’ll even educate you on the matter of gold rate related taxes, albeit within the geographical confinements of Chhattisgarh! So, consider this article as a source of information on gold rate in Chhattisgarh live!
22 Carat Gold Rate in Chattisgarh – Gold Price in Chattisgarh Today
Gold price in Chhattisgarh today was established at Rs. 4,750 per gram. This was the take on 22 carat segment. This very segment is known to be the most potent when it comes to creating gold ornaments. That’s because, by inculcating impurities like silver and nickel to gold, we tend to strength the metal in the first place.
Anyway, that is not up for discussion at the moment. On the contrary, we’d like this part to tell you all about 22 carat gold rate in Chhattisgarh.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Chattisgarh Today – Gold Price in Chattisgarh
24 carat gold is the one we refer to as pure gold. It does not contain any impurities and, for that matter turns out to be useless in the process of creating jewelleries.
However, it has a lot more financial value to it. That’s why central banks of most countries hoard 22 carat gold blocks. This determines the value of their respective currencies.
It even serves as an escape method for individual investors. That’s because of its elastic nature to economic shift.
This means that gold Pure gold price in Chhattisgarh and any other part of the world increases during an atrocity, epidemic or economic crises. That’s why we’ve dedicated this part to convey the information on 24 carat gold rate in Chhattisgarh.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Chattisgarh Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Chattisgarh|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Chattisgarh for Last 15 Days
Even with all the great things said about it, investing in gold is a risky task. It requires great understanding and patience to figure out the right time for investment. Only that ensures that you gain your deserved share of profit out of your investments.
That’s why we’ve dedicated multiple sections of this article to portray the historical data pertaining to 22 and 24 carat gold respectively.
Each of these sections has their own significance. This one right here tell you about the changes that occurred to gold price in Chhattisgarh in the last 15 days.
It is rather important to understand this part. That’s because it tells you of the immediate rate pattern of the yellow metal.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Chattisgarh – Also Past Gold Price in Chattisgarh
Just to ease the task of charting the immediate trend in gold rate, we’ve put in a graph that tells you things better. It consists of the change patters of both 22 and 24 carat elements.
So, you may draw a line of comparison for them both. Most importantly, it can be used to correlate with events that triggered certain ups and downs in gold rate in Chhattisgarh altogether.
Gold Price in Chattisgarh – Past 6 Months Price
This is yet another of those historical data showcasing sections where you learn more about gold rate in Chhattisgarh! We’ve discretely mentioned the changes in gold price for lows and highs across a period of 6 months.
Since we’re in the middle of the year right now, it’ll even help you to figure out the trend of gold rate in 2020 so far. So, go ahead and learn all you can about the matter at hand!
Gold rate analysis in Chhattisgarh for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,147||₹ 5,403|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,386||₹ 5,653|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,126||₹ 5,386|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,142||₹ 5,398|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,997||₹ 5,241|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,457||₹ 5,726|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,973||₹ 5,227|
Chhattisgarh is known for its dense forests and scenic beauty that attracts tourists from all around the nation. However, its gold traders are equally popular as they give a lot of business to the state government. Many traders and investors reside in this state who deal mostly in gold.
They have to keep a track of the rates for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold always as the demand for both of these forms is very high. All the big cities and small towns in Chhattisgarh have many gold jewelry shops that trade in this expensive commodity all year round.
Here, the rates for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold in Chhattisgarh for August 2020 will be discussed in detail for readers’ reference.
- 22 Ct Gold touched the highest price of Rs.5457 per gram in this month
- The lowest rates marked for one gram of 22 Ct Gold was Rs.4973
- The maximum and minimum values acquired by one gram of 24 Ct Gold were Rs.5726 and Rs.5227 respectively
- 22 Ct Gold had an opening price of Rs.5147 and that for 24 Ct was Rs.5403 per gram
- The performance percentage calculated for 22 Ct Gold was 9.73% and for 24 Ct Gold was 9.55%
- It can be analyzed that the rates of both 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold were the highest in the second week of the month but decreased gradually as the month ended
Gold rate analysis in Chattisgarh for July 2020
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,675||₹ 4,907|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,667||₹ 4,900|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,808||₹ 5,044|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,783||₹ 5,026|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,142||₹ 5,402|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,143||₹ 5,402|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,651||₹ 4,886|
The gold market in Chattisgarh is always active with a huge amount of transactions getting processed every day. This market was hugely affected in the past three months due to the outbreak of the pandemic but it is coming back to action gradually.
Below the gold rate analysis for Chattisgarh for July 2020 is given for readers to understand the present market condition in the state.
- 22 Ct Gold touched the highest rate of ₹ 5,143 per gram and the lowest rate of ₹ 4,651 per gram in July this year
- The local gold market in Chattisgarh recorded the top value of one gram of 24 Ct Gold as ₹ 5,402
- The lowest price of 24 Ct Gold was ₹ 4,886 per gram in Chattisgarh
- This precious metal performed excellently in July after the unlock phase started in the state
- The price change percentage for this entire month was calculated to be 10.58% for 22 Ct Gold and 10.56% for 24 Ct Gold
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Chattisgarh
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,577||₹ 4,802|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,549||₹ 4,775|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,545||₹ 4,774|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,469||₹ 4,875|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,756||₹ 4,993|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,756||₹ 4,993|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,469||₹ 4,703|
This section is for the gold price analysis for the month of June 2020 in the state of Chattisgarh. The price of gold – both 22-carat and 24-carat gold has been discussed over here.
- At the starting of the month, both 22-carat and 24-carat gold tanked significantly. Their price fell especially in the second week of the month.
- Towards the end of the month, the price of gold started increasing but not very significantly. But it was increasing at a slow pace.
- The highest price of 22-carat gold for June was Rs. 4,756 while the lowest was Rs. 4,469. The price increased by 6.42% in this month.
- The highest price for 24-carat gold was Rs. 4993 and Rs. 4,703 was the lowest price. The increase in the price for June 2020 was 6.17% which is average progress.
- The volatility in the price of the gold was there but very nominal. The prices were moving at a slow pace without making any huge or drastic moves either up or downwards.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Chattisgarh
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,481||₹ 4,701|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,753|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,563||₹ 4,789|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,626||₹ 4,857|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,575||₹ 4,802|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,656||₹ 4,890|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,431||₹ 4,652|
We’ve already tried to explain the change in gold rate in Chhattisgarh through the previous sections. We’ve given you a hint as to how the change took place in a matter of 15 days and 6 months.
Now it’s time to take an even closer look. So, we’ll use this part to understand the change in gold rate in Chhattisgarh during May 2020:
- The table above categorises the gold rate in two different forms. The first one is for the 22 carat segment. The second one, however, is for the 24 carat segment and, both the segments have 5 different recordings. Each of these records were take at a difference of 7 days from the other.
- The lowest rate for the 22 carat segment was procured at Rs. 4,431. However, the highest rate for the same segment was obtained at a significant difference. It was gathered worth Rs. 4,656 per gram.
- Gold rate in Chhattisgarh per gram was also procured for the 24 carat segment. Its highest value was worth Rs. 4,890 per gram. However, it enlisted the lowest price worth Rs. 4,652 during May 2020.
- Bothe the segments plot quite a similar graph. They both have a crest somewhere during the 3rd week, and a trough during the 1st and the 5th
- Even the performance of both the segments was pretty much in unison. The 22 carat segment performed at 5.08%. However, the 24 carat segment performed at 5.12%.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Chattisgarh
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,968||₹ 4,161|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,963||₹ 4,165|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,968||₹ 4,162|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,578||₹ 4,810|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,764|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,621||₹ 4,849|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,961||₹ 4,160|
We’re trying to help you understand the gold rate movement in Chhattisgarh. That’s why; we’ve included all of these tables and charts within this article.
Anyway, the one below tells you about the change observed in the gold price during the month of April 2020. So, start digging in already:
- The first and the foremost thing we recorded in the table above was the transition of gold price from March to April 2020. Do understand that the transition is recorded for 22 and 24 carat segments separately. Also, we have recorded four more price points for both the segments. In fact, they’re each determined at a difference of 7 days consecutively from the 1st
- The lowest rate for 22 carat gold during the month was worth Rs. 3,961. Although, the highest rate went as high as Rs. 4,621.
- The lowest 24 carat gold rate in Chhattisgarh per gram was worth Rs. 4,160. However, the highest price for the same was worth Rs. 4,849.
- The graph for both the segments is again similar. The rate of both segments continued steadily for three weeks. However, there’s a sudden up-burst and again a fall in the 4th and 5th weeks consecutively.
- Finally, we have the performances of 22 and 24 carat gold rates marked. This was undoubtedly the best performing month of the year so far. That’s because 22 and 24 carat gold rates performed at 16.66% and 16.56% respectively!
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Chattisgarh
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,063||₹ 4,269|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,316||₹ 4,532|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,250||₹ 4,461|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,966||₹ 4,164|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,967||₹ 4,162|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,318||₹ 4,536|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,925||₹ 4,118|
No doubt April 2020 was the best performing month for both the segments. However, you must understand that gold price movement in Chhattisgarh isn’t always so drastic.
In fact, we often see much differences for gold price in Chhattisgarh per gram and, this part will help you understand that even better:
- So, the table above has 5 discrete mentions for gold price. Each of the mentions is distinguished by a difference of 7 consecutive days. Moreover, they are mentioned separately for the 22 and 24 carat gold segments.
- The lowest entry in the 22 carat price segment was worth Rs. 3,925. However, the highest entry in the segment was worth Rs. 4,318.
- 24 carat segment didn’t fall much far either. It enlisted the highest value in March 2020 worth Rs. 4,536. However, its lowest value was enlisted for Rs. 4,118 per gram.
- The graphs for both the segments can be drawn in a similar manner. They both have troughs at the beginning and end of the graphs and, they both even have a crest located during the 2nd The price was low in the 1st week. However, the price kept on depreciating post the 2nd week and, the entry for the 5th week as a price even lower than the 1st week.
- 22 carat gold rate performed at 10.01%. However, the 24 carat segment performed a bit better. It went straight for a performance worth 10.15%.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Chattisgarh
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,988||₹ 4,184|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,940||₹ 4,133|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,981||₹ 4,177|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,040||₹ 4,239|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,154||₹ 4,361|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,201||₹ 4,415|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,938||₹ 4,133|
This is the part where you learn about gold rate in Chhattisgarh during Feb 2020. We’ve drafted a table for this matter. However, we’ve even got an explanation to the table in case you don’t get it in the first go:
- This was the month before the pandemic hit Indian economy and, the difference in the gold price is clear for the month. Anyway, the table has 5 entries from 1st to 29th of Feb. Each entry marks the beginning of a new week.
- The lowest value for 22 carat gold rate in Chhattisgarh during Feb 2020 was worth Rs. 3,938. The highest value for the same segment was measured worth Rs. 4,201.
- The lowest entry for the 24 carat gold was worth Rs. 4,133. However, the highest rate for the segment went for Rs. 4,415.
- You can see a steady increase in the rates of both the segments. In short, the prices increase as the weeks progressed.
- The performance of both the segments was at par too. They went for a performance worth 6.68% and 6.82% rating.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Chattisgarh
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,992|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,977||₹ 4,172|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,887||₹ 4,082|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,121|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,927||₹ 4,124|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,021||₹ 4,222|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,992|
We talk about gold price in Chhattisgarh during Jan 2020 in here, so take a look already:
- The table mentions two different segments of price. Each one is dedicated to 22 carat gold price in Chhattisgarh and the 24 carat gold price respectively.
- The highest value for the 24 carat segment was worth Rs. 4,222.
- Lowest value for 24 carat segment was worth Rs. 3,992 per gram.
- The highest 22 carat gold price during the month was entered for Rs. 4,021 per gram and, the lowest gold price for the 22 carat segment was worth Rs. 3,802.
- The performances for both the segments were noted to be worth 5.76% and 5.76% respectively.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Chattisgarh
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,735||₹ 3,919|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,715||₹ 3,901|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,676||₹ 3,855|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,720||₹ 3,908|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,800||₹ 3,989|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,991|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,672||₹ 3,855|
We talk about gold rate in Chhattisgarh for Dec 2019 in this section. We’ve enlisted a table for the same purpose. However, in case you have trouble understanding, you may always refer to the explanation below as well:
- 3,802 was the price that marked the highest value during Dec 2019. This was for the 22 carat segment.
- The lowest 22 carat segment rate was however, marked for Rs. 3,672.
- The highest 24 carat gold rate in Chhattisgarh was entered at Rs. 3,991.
- Although, the lowest rate for this segment was marked to be worth Rs. 3,855 per gram.
- The performance tracked for 22 carat segment was worth 3.54% and, the performance for the 24 carat segment was worth 3.53%.
Gold Rate in Chattisgarh – Trend in 2020
Today gold rate in Chhattisgarh is provided in the top most area of the article, which lets you figure out the present trend.
We’ve already established that gold price keeps on changing, thus, it’s important to know the flow especially in a year. Therefore, we’ve created this section for gold rate trend in Chhattisgarh during 2020.
You’ll find a very interesting pattern in the 24 carat gold rate trend throughout the year so far. The per gram price on 3rd Jan 2020 was actuated for Rs. 4,011.
It grew in the first week before dropping down again. It grew post 21st Jan till 25th Feb with a minor fall on 6th Feb.
The most important part of the graph between 20th March and 20th April is that the segment maintained a constant price at Rs. 4,158 during this period.
Moreover, the price jumped hugely post that and, the overall trend nature has been hesitant ever since. On the whole, the trend for the gold price has been up nevertheless.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Chattisgarh – Trend in 2019
Here’s some historical gold rates in Chhattisgarh to help you understand further. The graph for the gold rate trend 2019 in Chhattisgarh is a rather curvy one.
It has a lot of fluctuations unlike the graph of 2020. We can observe two crests during the highest price entries of Feb and June 2019.
Having that said, we must even acknowledge that the gold rate trend even in 2019 was on an upward pattern!
Reasons for the changing trends was the trade issues between China and India, stock market crash down, dollar value shift and various other reasons.
What makes Gold Rates in Chattisgarh to increase?
Despite of the many factors impacting the gold rates, here are our top picks that seemed to have had a huge impact on gold rate in Chhattisgarh as on today:
- Investors treat gold as a backup plan! They basically treat the yellow metal as a support element for their respective portfolios. This is due to the elastic nature of the metal. In other words, gold rate in Chhattisgarh increases every time the Indian Rupee falls short of the American Dollar.
- It also increases if the international bodies raise the import charges. This especially impacts Indian states because of only one reason. We’re among the top most importers of gold in the world. Hence, the increase of transportation charges or import duty worldwide increases the rate at which we purchase gold.
What makes Gold Price in Chattisgarh to decrease?
Gold price in Chhattisgarh, much like any other place is subject to change. That’s why we’ve drafted a few reasons that lead to the decrease in the price of the yellow metal:
- It decreases as a result of industrial prowess. In other words, the price of the gold decreases every time the stock market hits a new high.
- It even decreases with a decrease in demand in the local markets.
- Also, it decreases every time gold supply supersedes the demand of gold. This occurs because gold resides some qualities and traits of the law of demand and supply.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Chattisgarh?
Central banks are the national banks, which have the power of financial decision making for a nation. These enable other banks to grant loans to the general public.
These even allow other banks to raise interest on loans granted. But, most importantly, these are charged with the duty of maintaining a gold reserve.
These reserves determine the potency of nation’s currency and, in troubled times; these banks begin releasing their reserve for the sake of balancing the economic stature.
So, every time these banks begin holding more gold, its price decreases. On the other hand, the gold price decreases every time these banks decide to release their reserves.
Why Gold Price in Chattisgarh is different from other Cities?
Gold price in Chhattisgarh depends upon a number of factors and, we’ve enlisted them all within this article earlier.
However, they all told you of the national and international influences upon the gold price. Nevertheless, this part will educate you on the localized subjects that impact the gold price in Chhattisgarh:
- Demand of gold in the local markets impact the prices domestically to a certain extent.
- Cost levied on the import of gold blocks also has a huge impact.
- Lastly the ongoing or upcoming festivities within the state ensure if the gold prices go up or down. This is determined by the bullion association of the state itself.
What is Gold Rate in Chattisgarh 916 Hallmark gold?
24 carat gold primarily serves as a means of financial trading and holdings. However, it is not suited for creating jewelleries, i.e. it cannot be used for any ornamental purpose whatsoever.
That’s why jewellers introduce a certain amount of impurities to strengthen its nature. Although, it is important for the buyers to ensure of a certain standard of the product they buy.
That’s why BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) certifies some 22 carat gold product with the Hallmark label and they have the same Gold rate in Chhattisgarh 916. Hallmark basically acts as a mark of trust for the investors and buyers.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Chattisgarh?
Gold price in Chhattisgarh depends upon a number of factors and, we’ve enlisted them all within this article earlier.
However, that is not the ultimate price of the metal that needs to be paid by the buyers of Chhattisgarh. On the contrary, there are number of taxes that are levied upon them.
Here’s a list of all such taxes that gold buyers in Chhattisgarh need to pay:
- A 3%tax as GST on total purchase volume.
- There’s a charge imposed as making charge for converting gold into ornaments.
Gold Rate in Chattisgarh – Conclusion
We’ve included all the important aspects that tell you about gold rate in Chhattisgarh in this article. Hence, we believe we’ve been able to help you.
After all, that was the only intention we had for this article. We certainly hope you’d come back to us with anything else you’re interested to know pertaining to investment and trading!
Most Read Articles