We’ll talk about gold rate in Maharashtra specifically in this article. We’ll talk about the circumstances that affect the gold rate in Maharashtra, for which we catered multiple tables and charts as well. Furthermore, we’ll disclose many historical data for your convenience too.
This will help you in understanding the reason for all the fluctuation in gold rate within the state. We’ll then move on to explain the types of gold.
Once that gets done, we’ll elaborate the trend of the gold rate in 2019 and 2020. At last we’ll help you figure out the rate of taxes you must pay while buying gold in Maharashtra.
Things have been going absurd in the world ever since the pandemic came into play. The world economy faced a huge downfall and, it even impacted the gold rate trend across the world. That’s why we’ve created this article.
So, go ahead and read out the entire article to know all about gold rate in Maharashtra live. In fact, you may even consider this article as a way to learn about the gold rate in Maharashtra today!
22 Carat Gold Rate in Maharashtra – Gold Price in Maharashtra Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Maharashtra Today
This is the part that helps you to understand all about 22 carat gold rate in Maharashtra. However, you must know something else before moving on to that part.
22 carat gold is known to be the best for ornamental purposes. India has a vivid history of hoarding ornamental gold in its household for centuries.
In fact, Indian households are known to possess over 25,000 tonnes of gold. In other words, the value of gold across versatile Indian cultures is pretty much unmatched by anything else. Perhaps, that makes us the largest importers of the yellow metal.
Anyway, you’ll get to locate 22 carat gold rate in Maharashtra via this paragraph. In fact, we’ve incorporate a table that’ll detail you about gold price in Maharashtra today with distinction!
24 Carat Gold Rate in Maharashtra Today – Gold Price in Maharashtra
24 carat gold is usually known as the pure gold. That’s because it does not have any added impurities unlike 22 carat gold.
This is the fact that makes it more valuable. However, it can only be used for trading or storage purposes. That’s because of its fragile nature.
Nevertheless, blocks of 24 carat gold are used to further create 22 carat and other forms of gold. Anyway, this is the part that shows 24 carat gold rate in Maharashtra.
We’ve incorporated a well researched table for this purpose as well. So, if you’re seeking to learn about pure gold price in Maharashtra, then this part will definitely help you out!
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Maharashtra Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Maharashtra|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Maharashtra for Last 15 Days
The entire world economy was shook by the sudden occurrence of Covid 19. Maharashtra having the financial capital of India, took the worst hit in the country.
However, with the Unlock 1.0 in progress, things have been better for the state and, gold rate in Maharashtra was also impacted by this new normality.
So, we try to explain the trend in gold price across the state with a table charting the gold rate for the last 15 days in this part!
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Maharashtra – Also Past Gold Price in Maharashtra
Here’s a graphical representation of all we’ve discussed so far in terms of gold rate in Maharashtra.
The graph underneath will help you to simplify and track down the patterns that gold rate in Maharashtra has been following for some time. It will even help you to predict the possible movement of gold price in the days to come.
Gold Price in Maharashtra – Past 6 Months Price
Until now, we’ve discussed about gold rate across the two major segments in Maharashtra in the recent days.
However, with this part, we plan on understanding the pattern it’s been following so far. That’s why we help you dig in a little further and, by further we mean upto 6 months.
That brings us to the illustration underneath! It is meant to elaborate the gold rate in Maharashtra as a trend throughout the last 6 months! So, go ahead and take a look for yourself!
Gold Rate Movement in Maharashtra for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4692||4792|
|8th December 2020||4835||4935|
|15th December 2020||4820||4920|
|22nd December 2020||4926||5026|
|31st December 2020||4893||4993|
|Highest Rate in December||4937||5037|
|Lowest Rate in December||4692||4792|
Maharashtra has been one of those economies which highly encouraged commerce and investments. When we talk about gold, Maharashtra is few of the primary states which are highly affected by the gold rate change throughout the month.
Hence, here follows the entire analysis for the gold rates in the month December.
- The 24 carat category rates started lower than the benchmark rates which have been observed all across the country.
- It can be seen that December opening weeks served as a one-go opportunity for various businesses as the rates has been very low.
- The22 carat category gained a price as high as Rs5122 while the lowest rate remained Rs 4692, which was during the first week of the month.
- A rate of Rs 5037 was acquired by the 24 carat category in the third week of the month, which remained highest throughout the month.
- An overall change of 4.28% has been recorded for the 22 carat category and a change of 4.19% has been recorded for the 24 carat category.
Gold Rate Movement in Maharashtra for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4890||4990|
|8th November 2020||4945||5045|
|15th November 2020||4955||5055|
|22nd November 2020||5010||5110|
|30th November 2020||4995||5095|
|Highest Rate in November||5020||5120|
|Lowest Rate in November||4890||4990|
Maharashtra has been the financial capital of India where all the brokers resides. It is the hub of investment for everyone. So here’s the monthly analysis of gold rates in Maharashtra for November 2020.
- There can be several factors such as interest rates, demand, etc which resulted in the fluctuation that we see in the gold prices for November.
- Highest rates for the month are Rs.5123 and Rs.5224 for 22 and 24-carat gold respectively.
- The lowest being Rs.4724 and Rs.4824 which highlights the difference of Rs.400 on an average.
- After all the ups and downs in the gold rate, the final change in the percentage was recorded as 5.44% and 5.34% for 22 and 24 carats respectively.
- Hence, this analysis shows that the fourth week was the best week for making a gold purchase.
Gold Rate Movement in Maharashtra for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4890||4990|
|8th October 2020||4945||5045|
|15th October 2020||4955||5055|
|22nd October 2020||5010||5110|
|31st October 2020||4995||5095|
|Highest Rate in October||5020||5120|
|Lowest Rate in October||4890||4990|
Gold prices fluctuate on the basis of a lot of factors and taking a peek at the past Gold Rate in Maharashtra will let you learn how the prices change. This section particular is a draft of the month of October and how the prices of the month fluctuated.
- The table drafts different price point from across the month, for both the 22 as well as 24 carat gold categories vividly.
- Checking out the price change, we did the percentage change commutation for you, which was 2.15% and 2.10%.
- Look at the Opening price for the month which stood at Rs.4890 and Rs.4990, i.e. the first recorded price for the month.
- On that account, the Closing price of the month was Rs.4995 and Rs.5095 to be precise.
- On that account, the Highest price level was as much as Rs.5020 and Rs.5120
- Speaking in favour of all the price details, we can say that the price was not of major change, but rather minute.
Gold rate analysis in Maharashtra for September 2020
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5075||5175|
|Lowest Rate in September||4825||4925|
Risk is a part of investment and investment in gold, on according of strategizing is a great way to safeguard oneself from the risk. The risk cannot be eliminated but can be taken down to an extent, to ensure positive returns. The statistics relating to Gold Rate in Maharashtra are as follows.
- Check out everything you need to know about both the category gold, i.e. the 22 carat gold as well as 24 carat gold.
- For your consideration, we have discovered the price change for you and the stats are as follows – -3.55% and -3.48%.
- The change is price, as determined by us simple shows that the metal went through the phase of decline.
- On the other end, we have highest price level data for you, which is Rs.5075 and Rs.5175
- Well, we also provide you the information on the price lowest price level wherein the figures are Rs.4825 and Rs.4925
Gold rate analysis in Maharashtra for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,250||₹ 5,350|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,425||₹ 5,525|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,122||₹ 5,222|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,095||₹ 5,195|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,050||₹ 5,150|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,450||₹ 5,540|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 5,035||₹ 5,135|
One of the largest states in the west of India, Maharashtra, contributes the maximum amount of business to the country’s economy. Its capital city Mumbai is also known as the financial capital of India and is the home for the richest business houses of the nation.
Maharashtra is the birthplace of many stockbroking companies and thus, people here, take a lot of interest in trading shares. However, this has never affected the people’s love for gold jewelry and other products.
Residents of Maharashtra invest in this precious yellow metal to a great extent and thus, gold trading is extremely encouraged here. The rates for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold is given below for August 2020. Inventors planning an investment shortly should read them carefully.
- In Maharashtra, the rate of 22 Ct Gold touched the highest mark of Rs.5450 per gram and the lowest mark of Rs.5035 in August this year
- The maximum and the minimum prices of one gram of 24 Ct Gold were Rs.5540 and Rs.5135
- The opening price of this commodity was Rs.5250 for 22 Ct and Rs.5350 for 34 Ct
- Gold rates closed with a lower value which was Rs.5050 in the category of 22 Ct and Rs.5150 for 24 Ct
- The percentage calculated for the price change in 22 Ct Gold was 8.24% and that for 24 Ct Gold was 7.89% which can be called quite good
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Maharastra
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,765||₹ 4,865|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,660||₹ 4,760|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,790||₹ 4,890|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,870||₹ 4,970|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,190||₹ 5,290|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,190||₹ 5,290|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,645||₹ 4,745|
We have documented a table to clear the doubt regarding the gold rate in Maharashtra. We have included the gold price for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold. We also stated the highest and lowest gold price for the sake of the readers.
The main intention is to help the readers so that they can make the right investment at once. In the meantime, we also included the percentage analysis of both the gold segments.
- The highest gold rate was recorded as Rs 5,190 for 22 carat gold.
- The lowest gold rate was Rs 4,645 for 22 carat gold.
- Highest gold price for 24 gold was recorded as Rs 5,290.
- The lowest gold value for 24 gold was Rs 4,745.
- The percentage performance of 22 carat gold was 11.73%.
- Percentage evaluation of 24 gold was 11.49%.
- We see that the percentage performance of both the gold price was same.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Maharastra
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,605||₹ 4,705|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,469||₹ 4,569|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,600||₹ 4,700|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,687||₹ 4,787|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,735||₹ 4,835|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,740||₹ 4,840|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,462||₹ 4,562|
The local gold market of Maharashtra was widely affected in June 2020 as the state was the worst affected by a pandemic. Below are the highest and lowest rates attained by this precious yellow metal in this state along with a brief analysis.
Traders and investors residing in this state should go through them very nicely and plan their future investments accordingly.
- The highest rate recorded for 1 gram of 24 Ct Gold was Rs.4840 in this month and for 22 Ct Gold it was Rs.4740
- 22 Ct Gold attained the lowest rate of Rs.4462 and that for 24 Ct Gold was Rs.4562
- The last two weeks of the month saw a good rise in the price of this precious metal
- A below-average percentage change was calculated in the price difference of 22 Ct Gold and it is 6.23%
- 6.09% was the performance percentage recorded in 24 Ct Gold in Maharashtra for June
May 2020, Gold Rates in Maharashtra
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,630|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,473||₹ 4,573|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,641|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,623||₹ 4,723|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,599||₹ 4,699|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,659||₹ 4,759|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,432||₹ 4,532|
Now that you know a thing or two about the recent gold rates in Maharashtra, we’ll try to help you understand the root cause of its current stature!
We begin by studying gold rate in Maharashtra per gram during May 2020. You may understand the entire thing through the table we’ve mentioned below.
However, we’ve still elaborated major points from the table for you. So, here’s how they go:
- As you can see, the table represents data in two discrete categories. The first one says about the gold rates for 22 carat gold. However, the 2nd one is dedicated to the 24 carat gold rates. Both categories have 5 data points for entries with 7 days’ worth of difference between two consecutive points.
- The lowest 22 carat gold rate in May 2020 was at Rs.4,432. The same parameter for 24 carat gold was recorded at Rs.4,532.
- Highest 22 carat gold rate was recorded while it registered Rs.4,659 per gram. However, the 24 carat gold rate was recorded at its peak in May 2020 at Rs.4,759.
- The graphs plot similar curve for both segments as well. They have the crests during 1st and 4th
- They even performed at a similar pace. 22 carat gold price went for performance worth 5.12%. However, the 24 carat segment performed at 5.01%.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Maharashtra
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,966||₹ 4,160|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,198||₹ 4,298|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,352||₹ 4,452|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,256||₹ 4,356|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,538||₹ 4,638|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,608||₹ 4,708|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,160|
We’ve already mentioned that the pandemic has impacted the gold rate movement in Maharashtra quite severely. In fact, it’s caused the gold rates to sky rocket in the first place. Here you will learn about gold rate in Maharashtra per gram during April 2020:
- The 22 carat gold rate was recorded at Rs.3,964 on 1st In fact, this was the lowest it ever went in the month.
- The lowest value for 24 carat gold however, was attributed at Rs.4,160 and, even this value was inscribed on 1st April 2020.
- 22 carat gold rate elevated rather quickly during the month and, it was observed to be at a highest value of Rs.4,608.
- As far the highest value of 24 carat gold is concerned, it was recorded at its peak with Rs.4,708 per gram.
- The performance rates for both the segments were 16.25% and 13.17% respectively. This was considerably more than succeeding month!
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Maharashtra
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,062||₹ 4,266|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,320||₹ 4,538|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,248||₹ 4,463|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,964||₹ 4,163|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,965||₹ 4,162|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,323||₹ 4,538|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,120|
Gold price movement in Maharashtra was mostly impacted during March 2020. As a matter of fact, this was the month that explicitly elevated the gold price in Maharashtra per gram.
Here are some interesting facts about the gold price in March 2020 for Maharashtra:
- The highest 22 carat gold price for March 2020 was Rs.4,323. However, the highest 24 carat gold price for the month was even higher. It was recorded at Rs.4,538 per gram.
- The lowest price for the 22 carat segment in March 2020 was at Rs.3,924. But, the same value for the 24 carat segment was Rs.4,120.
- Table underneath shows 5 specific gold rate recordings for 22 and 24 carat segments. Two consecutive recordings were taken at a difference of 7 days. However, the price movement was consistent even on days the recordings were not taken.
- The 22 and 24 carat segments performed at 10.17% and 10.15% respectively.
- This was the highest performing month for gold rate movements in 2020 so far.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Maharashtra
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,985||₹ 4,183|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,940||₹ 4,133|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,978||₹ 4,175|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,040||₹ 4,244|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,155||₹ 4,365|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,207||₹ 4,416|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,937||₹ 4,133|
The table underneath describes about 22 carat gold price in Maharashtra during Feb 2020. It even describes the same for the 24 carat segment.
Anyway, we’ve created a list of takeaways to help you understand the table even better. So, just stay calm and take a look at what we figured out:
- The highest gold price in Maharashtra for 22 carat was registered at Rs.4,207 per gram.
- The case was totally different with the 24 carat segment nonetheless. In fact, the highest 24 carat gold price during Feb 2020 was registered at Rs.4,416.
- Lowest gold rate for the 22 carat segment was recorded at a difference of Rs.246. That means the lowest 22 carat gold rate in Feb 2020 was Rs.3,937 per gram.
- The lowest gold rate for the 24 carat segment was recorded at a difference of Rs.255. That means the lowest 24 carat gold rate in Feb 2020 was Rs.4,133 per gram.
- Neither of the segments performed at their best. However, their performance was recorded wasn’t that bad either. In fact, they were recorded worth 6.86% and 6.85% respectively.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Maharashtra
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,986|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,975||₹ 4,177|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,883||₹ 4,077|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,925||₹ 4,121|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,926||₹ 4,126|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,020||₹ 4,224|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,986|
This part elaborates about the gold price in Maharashtra during Jan 2020. So, just have a glimpse:
- The highest 22 carat gold price in Maharashtra during this month was Rs.4,018.
- Although, the 24 carat gold rate at the same time was even higher. In fact, it was registered at a rate worth Rs.4,224 per gram!
- The lowest price for the 22 carat category went down to Rs.3,874. This created a variation worth Rs.144 per gram.
- The lowest 24 carat gold rate, however was assumed to at Rs.4,066. This means that the overall variation in this scenario was worth Rs.158.
- The overall difference in price variation during the month generated a difference in the overall rate of performance as well. That’s why the 22 carat gold rate performed at 3.72%. However, the 24 carat gold rate performed at 3.89%.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Maharashtra
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,732||₹ 3,919|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,716||₹ 3,900|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,673||₹ 3,860|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,716||₹ 3,907|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,799||₹ 3,992|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,800||₹ 3,992|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,671||₹ 3,855|
Gold rate in Maharashtra differed from 2020 in many ways during 2019. This part will help you understand a bit of it:
- 22 carat gold rate in Maharashtra in Dec 2019 was less than Jan 2020. In fact, it was takes to be at Rs.3,800 during its peak.
- Things were not that different for the 24 carat category either. The highest rate per gram for this segment was worth Rs.3,992.
- The lowest price of 22 carat gold during Dec 2019 was Rs.3,671. This made a difference of Rs.129 per gram!
- The same factor for the 24 carat category performed differently though. The lowest price for the 24 carat gold was worth Rs.3,855. This created an overall difference worth Rs.137 per gram.
- Both the categories performed averagely during this month. The 22 carat segment’s performance was recorded to be worth 3.51%. On the other hand, the 24 carat segment performed at 3.55%.
Gold Rate in Maharashtra – Trend in 2020
This part talks about the gold rate trend in Maharashtra during 2020.
We’ve discretely divided the information on 22 and 24 carat gold segments for this as well.
Gold rate in Maharashtra have been high throughout this year, given the present pandemic situation.
Both the gold categories overall trend has been quite similar and have showed an up trend trait.
Another major reason for such a shift in price is the present trade tensions between India and China. This makes up to the highest jump during March to April 2020.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Maharashtra – Trend in 2019
Since, we’re discussing about historical gold rate in Maharashtra, we must even talk about the trend of 2019.
The overall gold rate trend 2019 in Maharashtra was similar to that of other previous years displaying the behavior of elevation. However, the segments went for a crash in April 2019.
This especially happened because of the anticipation of the national budget. Even the financial year ending had some part to play in it.
The lowest 24 carat gold rate in this time was worth Rs.3,027 per gram. This was drafted during May 2019. However, the highest 22 carat gold price was worth Rs.3,899 during Nov 2019.
What makes Gold Rates in Maharashtra to increase?
We’ve already specified the gold rate in Maharashtra as on today. We’ve even shared a glimpse of the historical rate trend for 22 and 24 carat gold.
Though, for an investor, it is important to know why the gold price increases. Therefore, we’ve created this segment to tell the reasons that increase the gold price across Maharashtra:
- Much like any other article, gold follows the demand supply curve at times. This means that an increased demand for the metal cause the prices to go up. This even means that with decrease in supply of the metal, the prices of it go up.
- Now, the reverse of the first theory is also true for gold. It is often treated as an alternating or balancing element in investment portfolios. That’s because its price increases whenever the stock market goes down.
- Another reason for its increased price is the validation of international trade laws. India is among one of the largest importers of gold. Therefore, the import taxes levied internationally have an impact on its price. In other words, more the tax value, more the gold price!
What makes Gold Price in Maharashtra to decrease?
Much the increase of gold price, the decrease in gold price in Maharashtra has many contributors! This part just enlists the ones with the most impact:
- It happens since gold sometimes follows the law of demand and supply. This means that the yellow price decreases with an increase in its supply. Furthermore, this also means that the price of gold decreases with a decrease in its demand!
- Again putting, the international trade laws play a major role in its price determination. The less the amount of taxes levied, the lesser the price of gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Maharashtra?
Central bank such as the RBI treats gold as a contingency. They hoard the yellow metal for time of economic distress.
In such times, they tend to release their reserve of the gold to level the economic crises. This has been going on since centuries and, it’s an effective measure nonetheless.
However, this also impacts the price of gold in the domestic markets. In other words, central banks (and people in general) tend to rely more on their respective gold reserves in cases such as a weak or unstable government, natural calamity or even worldwide recessions scenarios.
However, the situation turns entirely opposite when the circumstances reverse! This is why gold rate in Maharashtra today is more than yesterday. In fact, this is the sole reason why gold rate in Maharashtra is increasing every day!
Why Gold Price in Maharashtra is different from other Cities?
There are numerous factors that decide gold rate in Maharashtra! None however, are as impactful as the decision of the local bullion and jewellers’ association.
This is the association that decides and controls the movement of gold and its price across the borders of Maharashtra and, they take decisions based on multiple factors.
We’re referring to the factors such as upcoming or ongoing festivities, past consumption rate of gold within the state and current demand of gold in the state.
What is Gold Rate in Maharashtra 916 Hallmark gold?
This part will tell you about the 916 gold price in Maharashtra today. However, you must know what it means before we get on to that part. So, 916 gold is simply 22 carat gold. The name comes from the fact that it contains 91.6% pure gold in it.
The remaining composition includes parts of silver and nickel. This is by far the most potent form of gold known for ornamental uses. Anyway, gold price in Maharashtra for 916 gold today is included at the beginning of the article.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Maharashtra?
Tax on gold rate in Maharashtra is levied in a layered format! There are basically two types of charge levied gold throughout Maharashtra. We’re referring to:
- A 3% tax as GST on total purchase volume.
- Then, a percentage or fixed amount as making charge while concerting gold into ornaments.
Gold Rate in Maharashtra – Conclusion
We’ve already told you all about gold rate in Maharashtra so far. So, it’s all upto you now to decide how to act with all this information.
You will find up to day information regarding the gold rate in Maharashtra today for the ease of decision making.
Gold Rate in Maharashtra FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s Gold Rate in Maharashtra?
Answer – You can visit our website’s price page to know the price of gold per gram for 22 and 24 karat gold. We provides an all new trading experience on our website with richer and smarter features with a faster even at a lower internet connectivity where the user is precisely able to watch the market trends and access the market scenario.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Maharashtra?
Answer – Our Website integrates the trader’s needs into a single platform in an effective manner so that one can quickly access the current gold rate on a daily monthly and yearly basis to have the best trading options possible. One can subscribe to our online trading website which will give you lot of predictions on commodity trading including gold and the share market recommendations. You can access our website for your trading options and we provide you with accurate commodity predictions.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Maharashtra?
Answer – Yes, we keep you updated with the current trends with our live levels. We keep you updated with the most recent price and trading options and ensure to comply with the present market rates. One can scan the Market live for scripts that are breaking at the key levels. Our team keep all the readers as well as the traders posted by providing accurate rate in the current market conditions and keep them updated.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – Yes, our website provides you with the best user experience so that one can easily access not only the last month’s but also provides you with the rates changing on daily, weekly , monthly and on an annual pattern too. For more information, visit our website for your daily update. Visit our website for a faster, smatter and a better trading experience.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Maharashtra?
Answer – The 22 karat Gold has a high demand market value and also one of the best options for making jewellery and ornaments. It is the first category our traders prefer. We have provided you with the price distinction through different tables and sections that for different categories, The 22 carat rates are provided on our website please visit the same.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Maharashtra update?
Answer – Yes, the gold rate in Maharashtra up to date. We provide you with superior charting tool with useful historical data and multiple Indicators to keep you updated for user’s best trading experience. One can also compare the price of both the category gold accurately.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you can easily access to the Gold Rate Forecast We provide you with useful historical data and various Indicators where one can refer to the previous rates of gold to look at the current trends and use them to predict how the price may vary on the basis of stock market.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – Our Gold Investment Calculator is one of our salient features which one can use free of cost and is exclusively designed to give you an accurate data to determine how profitable the investment has been. One needs to provide the necessary details of city or state you reside from, the gold category and the amount one wishes to invest for the best predictions possible.
Ques – Can I calculate Maharashtra Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes, one can calculate the Gold Price in Tola through the feature of Gold Rate Calculator. One needs to access the link of gold rate calculator, provided after the section 24 carat gold rate in our website. One would need to enter the state, the gold category, the unit, Tola in unit type and time of investment to see the statistics and the market price of Gold.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Maharashtra?
Answer – The 24 Carat Gold is the purest form of the Gold that is sold in the market 24k gold is also called pure gold or 100 per cent gold. This means that all 24 parts in the gold are all pure gold without traces of any other metals. It is known to be 99.9 per cent pure .This category of gold is not suitable for manufacturing of ornaments or any other related jewellery. Henceforth, the price of this category gold is but since this is the purest form of gold, it is naturally more expensive than 22K or 18K. However, it is suited for investment purposes but not for regular forms of jewellery as it is too soft for the latter purpose. Thus, the price of this category gold is higher as compared to that of the 22 carat gold.
Most Read Articles