Rajahmundry is a beautiful South Indian city located on the banks of Godavari River. The main objective of this article is to address the Gold Rate in Rajahmundry.
The gold trend for 2020 and 2019 and other factors will also be discussed that affect the Gold Rate in Rajahmundry Live.
This city houses a large number of gold jewelry shops that record high sales daily and thus, the Gold Rate in Rajahmundry Today plays an important role. Gold rates include the price of both 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold as investors and traders deal with both of them here.
The city has a huge heritage and culture but, is also known for its gold traders. This article will bring forth the price of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold for the past 6 months along with the performance reviews.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Rajahmundry – Gold Price in Rajahmundry Today
22 Ct Gold is obtained by adding a certain amount of fillers into pure gold. It is the most suitable form of yellow metal that can be used for making jewelry.
The 22 Carat Gold Rate in Rajahmundry is always a matter of concern for traders and investors residing in this city.
They look for these rates because the buying and selling of gold jewelry take place in a huge amount in Rajahmundry. The 22 Ct Gold Price in Rajahmundry Today looks favorable for investors.
This rate keeps changing every hour according to the changes taking place in the stock market and the international gold market. Investors should check out the rates thoroughly before getting into a deal with any gold merchant.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Rajahmundry Today – Gold Price in Rajahmundry
Gold in its purest form is available in 24 Ct which is, however, not suitable for making ornaments. This is because pure gold is very soft and cannot be given a shape which creates difficulties for goldsmiths.
Thus, they add fillers to it and convert into 22 Ct Gold which is the perfect form of this metal for making jewelry. The price of 24 Ct Gold is referred to as Pure Gold Price in Rajahmundry.
Gold rates are different for 22 Ct and 24 Ct in Rajahmundry and investors need to check them thoroughly before investing. The 24 Carat Gold Rate in Rajahmundry is always higher than that of 22 Ct.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Rajahmundry Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Rajahmundry|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Rajahmundry for Last 15 Days
The Gold Price in Rajahmundry is variable and it keeps changing every day depending on various factors. Investors try to keep a record of the variations in gold prices every day as that helps them in making good investment decisions.
They become aware of the current market trend and identify the risk factors lying if any. The gold rates for at least the past 15 days can be very helpful for any trader or investor in Rajahmundry.
They will be able to check out if the rates are increasing or getting lower day by day. If the rates are on the higher side with no sign of reduction, then it is a clear indication that they shall remain high for some time.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Rajahmundry – Also Past Gold Price in Rajahmundry
We provide graphical representations for Gold Rate in Rajahmundry. This section projects the gold rates in this city in a graphical form. Investors can easily understand from these graphs whether the rates are increasing or decreasing for 22 Ct and 24 Ct.
Graphs are always better than figures because the former makes the picture clear at a glance. Readers need not check out the figures for the present and past Gold Rate in Rajahmundry separately. They can take a look at the graph and understand the differences in the rates within a few seconds.
Gold Price in Rajahmundry – Past 6 Months Price
Experienced traders and investors of Rajahmundry value the process of going through the past gold rates. These rates can be for the past few weeks or a few months as they can influence his investment decision immensely.
If the Gold Rate in Rajahmundry for the past 6 months is known to an investor, then he will be able to make wise deals.
This will prevent him from running into losses as gold is one of the most expensive commodities on earth. Below in this article, the gold rates in Rajahmundry for the six months shall be discussed briefly to help traders and investors there.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Rajahmundry
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,133||₹ 5,387|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,424||₹ 5,695|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,118||₹ 5,372|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,051||₹ 5,307|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,946||₹ 5,197|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,424||₹ 5,695|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,916||₹ 5,160|
In Rajahmundry, gold was largely impacted by the onset of the pandemic. However, after the market started to revive, the gold prices also saw a good upside. To know more about prices of gold for the month of August, read the points below for further analysis.
- The gold prices for the month of August in Rajahmundry is given in the table.
- The opening price for the month was Rs. 5,133 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,387 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The closing price was Rs. 4,946 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,197 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The prices of gold are mainly impacted by the market forces of demand and supply and lately by the dreading economic conditions.
- The net change in performance is 10.33% and 10.37% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Rajahmundry
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 4,912|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,679||₹ 4,919|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,719||₹ 4,951|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,790||₹ 5,029|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,108||₹ 5,362|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,110||₹ 5,363|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,614||₹ 4,849|
For latest gold rates for Rajahmundry, numbers related to the month of July are mentioned below. The fluctuation of prices on different dates are shown in the table along with highlighted points that will help the reader to understand the impact of gold rates in Rajahmundry.
- Data as on five different dates are available in the table. These show how these five dates have different yet increasing prices for gold.
- For 22 carat gold, the price as on 1st of July is Rs. 4,912 per gram, on 15th July is Rs. 4,719 per gram and on 31st July is Rs. 5,108 per gram.
- For 24 carat gold, the price as on 1st of July is Rs. 4,923 per gram, on 15th July is Rs. 4,951 per gram and on 31st July is Rs. 5,362 per gram.
- The month end had the highest price for gold.
- Overall performance is calculated for the month for both the categories and stands at 10.75% and 10.60% respectively.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Rajahmundry
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,512||₹ 4,738|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,458||₹ 4,683|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,536||₹ 4,760|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,611||₹ 4,843|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,632||₹ 4,860|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,649||₹ 4,879|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,452||₹ 4,676|
Looking at numbers from every month is very necessary to understand gold rate movements. For the sole purpose of gaining a clearer picture we have filed down all the data for the month of June on gold rates in Rajahmundry. We hope this information helps you to make precise decision in gold investment.
- Prices for different days of the month are mentioned in the table for better analysis.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest price is noted to be Rs.4,649 per gram and for 24 carat gold the highest touched price is Rs.4,879 per gram.
- Similarly, for 22 carat gold, the lowest price is Rs.4,452 per gram and for 24 carat gold the lowest touched price is Rs.4,676 per gram.
- The prices have increased from the starting of the month until the month end.
- Overall performance for both the categories that is 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold is 4.42% and 4.34%.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Rajahmundry
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,399||₹ 4,623|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,363||₹ 4,581|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,488||₹ 4,714|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,495||₹ 4,713|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,509||₹ 4,736|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,593||₹ 4,822|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,348||₹ 4,565|
Investors can start with the performance report of the Gold Rate in Rajahmundry for the previous month, that is, May 2020.
- The highest value attained by 22 Ct of this yellow metal in May 2020 was Rs.4,593 and the lowest was Rs.4,348
- The highest 24 Ct Gold Rate in Rajahmundry per Gram was Rs.4,822
- Lowest value for 24 Ct Gold was marked to be Rs.4,565
- Gold showed a mediocre performance for both the forms in this month with 5.63% for 22 Ct and 5.63% for 24 Ct
- This month recorded medium fluctuations in the rates of both the forms in Rajahmundry
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Rajahmundry
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,956||₹ 4,155|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,954||₹ 4,155|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,958||₹ 4,152|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,489||₹ 4,713|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,445||₹ 4,666|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,540||₹ 4,766|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,954||₹ 4,151|
In India, April marks the beginning of a new financial year that brings along various fluctuations in the trade market. Below readers will be enlightened about the Gold Rate Movement in Rajahmundry for April 2020.
- Rajahmundry saw the highest 22 Ct Gold rate to be Rs.4,540 and that for 24 Ct was Rs.4,766
- The lowest rate for 22 Ct Gold went down to as low as Rs.3,954 and for 24 Ct Gold the figure was Rs.4,151
- The performance of 22 Ct Gold Rate in Rajahmundry per Gram was outstanding with 14.82%
- In April 2020, the performance of 24 Ct Gold was also very good with 14.82%
- This month saw a huge fluctuation in gold rates in Rajahmundry with a steep hike and low for both 22 Ct and 24 Ct
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Rajahmundry
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,990||₹ 4,189|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,209||₹ 4,421|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,028||₹ 4,224|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,168|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,958||₹ 4,155|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,237||₹ 4,448|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,835||₹ 4,031|
March marks the financial year-ending and often creates favorable opportunities for investors and traders in the gold market of Rajahmundry. This portion of the article will address the Gold Price Movement in Rajahmundry for March 2020.
- In March this year, the highest recorded 22 Ct Gold rate was Rs.4,237 for one gram
- The lowest 22 Ct Gold Price in Rajahmundry per Gram was Rs.3,835
- This month marked the highest value for 24 Ct Gold as Rs.4,448 and the lowest for the same was Rs.4,031
- The performance percentage of gold rates for 22 Ct was 10.48% and for 24 Ct it was 10.34% which can be called very good
- In Rajahmundry, this month also recorded a good amount of fluctuation in gold rates like the previous month
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Rajahmundry
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,888||₹ 4,080|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,871||₹ 4,062|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,927||₹ 4,083|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,076||₹ 4,281|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,988||₹ 4,190|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,103||₹ 4,310|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,841||₹ 4,032|
Being the second month of the year, February brought some good news for Gold Rate in Rajahmundry per Gram which shall be discussed below.
- 22 Ct Gold rate touched the highest mark of Rs.4,103 in February 2020 and the lowest mark of Rs.3,841
- The highest Gold Rate in Rajahmundry per Gram for 24 Ct Gold was Rs.4,310 and the least recorded value was Rs.4,032
- This expensive commodity performed well with 6.82% for 22 Ct and 6.89% for 24 Ct
- In Rajahmundry, the price of 22 Ct Gold remained almost the same for the first two weeks of February 2020
- The price of 24 Ct gold started rising from the third week and touched the peak at the end of the month
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Rajahmundry
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,741||₹ 3,929|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,934||₹ 4,129|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,805||₹ 3,992|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,808||₹ 3,998|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,863||₹ 4,052|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,934||₹ 4,129|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,739||₹ 3,922|
Details for the performance of Gold Price in Rajahmundry for January 2020 shall be discussed below:
- Rs.3,934 was the highest value attained by one gram of 22 Ct Gold in this month
- The lowest value touched by 22 Ct Gold was Rs.3,739
- The highest and the lowest rates recorded for 24 Ct Gold were Rs.4,129 and Rs.3,922 respectively
- In January 2020, gold rates performed average with 5.22% in 22 Ct Gold and 5.28% in 24 Ct Gold
- The 24 Carat and 22 Carat Gold Price in Rajahmundry remained more or less stable with small amount of fluctuations
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Rajahmundry
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,653||₹ 3,832|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,615||₹ 3,800|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,626||₹ 3,805|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,642||₹ 3,827|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,734||₹ 3,917|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,742||₹ 3,928|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,595||₹ 3,776|
This is the last representation of the performance of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rate in Rajahmundry in this article. Here, readers can traverse back to the gold rates for the last month of 2019.
- December 2019 recorded the lowest 22 Ct Gold rate as Rs.3,595 and the highest as Rs.3,742 in Rajahmundry
- The peak value of 24 Carat Gold Rate in Rajahmundry was Rs.3,928 and the least value was Rs.3,776
- Like the previous month, the performance of gold rate was average in this month also with 4.09% and 4.03% for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold respectively
- 22 Ct Gold rates in Rajahmundry stayed within Rs.4000 for the entire month
- The price of 24 Ct Gold reached Rs.4000 after the last week of December 2019
Gold Rate in Rajahmundry – Trend in 2020
Traders in Rajahmundry are always interested in the trend of the gold rate for the current year. This helps them in making important business decisions and advancing in the trading market.
Half of the year has passed in 2020 and there have been some significant changes in the market that shaped the Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for the current year.
The growing agitation between the two superpowers, America and China, has affected the rate of this expensive commodity to a major extent.
Another major role in determining the gold rate trend was played by the on-going pandemic. Today Gold Rate in Rajahmundry is becoming more stable and investors are getting back on track with their investments.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Rajahmundry – Trend in 2019
The year 2019 has seen some major changes in the international trade market that has affected the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Rajahmundry.
Some serious political and trade issues were witnessed between the US and China which affected the prices at various times.
But, the overall rates were lower than the current year that kept the demand for this precious metal high. 2019 has also marked a Historical Gold Rate in Rajahmundry that impacted the gold rate trend.
What makes Gold Rates in Rajahmundry to increase?
Reasons responsible for the increase in the Gold Rate in Rajahmundry as on today are stated below:
- Increase in demand in the local gold market of Rajahmundry
- Inflation in the international trade sector that is increasing gold rate directly
- The Gold Rate in Rajahmundry today per gram is increasing as the valuation of the US dollar is increasing in comparison to INR
- If the Indian government has less amount of gold stored in their treasury then the rate will increase in the gold market of Rajahmundry automatically
What makes Gold Price in Rajahmundry to decrease?
Some of the imperative reasons that are contrary to the above ones and determine the decrease in the Gold Price in Rajahmundry are:
- A good drop in the price of gold in the global gold market
- An increase in the valuation of the Indian National Rupees concerning the Unites States Dollars
- Today Gold Price in Rajahmundry per gram shall be in lower figures if the demand in the local market decreases
- When the Reserve Bank of India changes its policies and reduces the rate of interest on gold loan then the gold rate decreases instantly
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Rajahmundry?
The world gold market, valuation of the US Dollars, inflation, etc. are some of the prominent reasons that have a huge impact on the Gold Rate in Rajahmundry.
However, another major factor that affects the gold rates of this city is the policies dictated by the Central Bank.
This bank often makes some major changes in its policies that either increase or decrease the rate of gold. The Gold Price in Rajahmundry Today will be less if the bank maintains some profitable policies.
Why Gold Price in Rajahmundry is different from other Cities?
Each city in India has some self-laid policies by the native administrative body. Rajahmundry also has some of those policies that have direct impacts on the Gold Price in Rajahmundry.
These policies include taxes, transportation charges, etc. and they make the gold rates in this city different from others. The local jewelers’ association plays a pivotal role in fixing the Gold Price in Rajahmundry 916.
What is Gold Rate in Rajahmundry 916 Hallmark gold?
Almost all of the jewelry shops in Rajahmundry use hallmark gold for making ornaments. 916 is the symbolic representation of hallmark gold and its price is referred to as the Gold Rate in Rajahmundry 916. The price of hallmark gold is same as that of 22 Ct Gold and it is considered as a standard across the nation.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Rajahmundry?
Gold is subjected to a 5% GST that is imposed by the central government of India. Another Tax on Gold Rate in Rajahmundry is levied on the making charges of gold jewelry. It is also of 5% and varies from one jewelry shop to another.
Gold Rate in Rajahmundry – Conclusion
The main purpose of this article was to serve readers with valuable information on the Gold Rate in Rajahmundry.
One can find a host of important details in this article concerning the factors that have a serious impact on the gold rates in this city.
Investors should go through all the points thoroughly and check Today Gold Rate in Rajahmundry before investing.
Most Read Articles