IIFL / India Infoline Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
India Infoline which is commonly known as IIFL is one of the most pioneer financial service companies in the country with various investment options and services. The IIFL Intraday Trading services are one of the most promising intraday services in the industry that you can get.
The India Infoline Intraday facility is offered across various segments of the industry ranging from the equities to the commodities and many others.
In this article, you will find the details on the benefits and features of the IIFL/ India Infoline intraday services along with various details like the charges of the intraday service that the firm provides and other charges which are required to be paid with the brokerage amount.
The article will also cover the process of doing intraday trading with IIFL. Then we will also cover the leverage IIFL provides for the clients who do intraday trading with them and many other intraday traders look for, in a brokerage house to suit their intraday trading needs.
India Infoline Intraday Trading & Benefits
IIFL / India Infoline Intraday Trading has vast option open for the traders to trade from and reduce their risk by diversifying their portfolio and it also offers some of the best research and advisory services which we will discuss below:
- IIFL / India Infoline Intraday Tips are one of the best for the intraday traders as IIFL is known for its extensive research services in the stock market. There is a prudent team of researchers and analysts who are working on the stocks daily.
- The IIFL trading terminal, which is one of the powerful terminal software is known as Trader Terminal or TT. It has one of the fastest trading facilities as the interface of the terminal is super responsive and it has all kinds of technical analytics tools for the traders to analyze market.
- India Infoline or IIFL is a traditional brokerage house. Unlike the discount brokerage house, the IIFL has research services and advisory services. They also deal with different types of products in the financial market. There are IPOs, mutual funds and other services apart from the regular investment options.
- IIFL offers a huge exposure level for traders in different categories of trading options. This helps the traders to trade more than the amount they have in their trading account.
- Apart from the regular trading options and mutual funds and IPOs, the firm also has its own SIPs. There are multiple SIP schemes which one can avail and also trade in mutual funds as per the NAV deviations on a daily basis if they do not want to take part in the active equity market.
Open India Infoline Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in IIFL?
For Intraday Trading in IIFL / India Infoline, you have to first open an account with IIFL and the steps for the same are as follows:
- Click on the green button of “Open Demat Account” and you will see a form opening on your screen. Fill the form duly with the information it requires.
- Then click on the submit button and you will be redirected to another page where you have to upload the documents that are necessary for the verification of the applicant. This is known as the KYC process which has been mandated by the government these days.
- Once you upload the required documents, you will receive a call from the IIFL executives and they will guide you about the rest of the procedure.
Day Trading Process
Once the account opening is done you will receive a login password and User Id on your mail. You can also use the other platforms for trading which are mobile platforms and the online platform. However, for intraday trading, the best trading platform would be Trader Terminal.
- Click on the market-watchlist option. You will find the ADD option. Search for the scrips that you want to see every day and track and trade. Click on the add button and that scrip will be added to the watchlist.
- Once your watchlist is prepared, you are ready to trade. You will find BUY and SELL options when you click on the scrip.
- You can click on any of the options depending on whether you want to buy or sell the shares, and finally checkout by clicking on the “Intraday or Day Trade” option.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
IIFL Intraday Charges
IIFL Intraday Charges are perfectly in tune with the market as it is Rs.20 per order, of the total value of the transaction. The IIFL / India Infoline Intraday Brokerage are completely justified though it is on the higher end of the spectrum, as per the quality research and advisory services.
|India Infoline Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||Rs.20 per order|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||IIFL Brokerage Calculator|
The IIFL Brokerage charge is the primary charge that you need to pay for every transaction but there are certain charges which are mandated by the government and SEBI as well. These charges include the STT, SEBI Turnover charges, GST, Transaction charges and stamp duty.
IIFL Intraday Margin
India Infoline Intraday Margin can be taken up to 5 times of the margin money you have in the trading account. This means, IIFL / India Infoline Intraday extends your Limits of Rs.1000 (say for example) to Rs.20000 for the intraday trades.
|India Infoline Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 5x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||IIFL Margin Calculator|
In simple words, if you have Rs.1000 in the trading account of yours then you can trade shares worth Rs.5000 for a day. Though the exposure limit is a bit low compared to the other full-service brokerage houses in the market, IIFL’s other facilities make up for the same.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
India Infoline Trading – Types
IIFL / India Infoline Trading can be done using the two terminals software it provides. There is Trader Terminal which is for the bulk traders. Then there is Investor’s terminal for the small investors who make little but daily investments.
The IIFL / India Infoline Online Trading terminals are one of the best in the market especially the Trader terminal. It is because of its ample features and the quality of trading experience it provides with the same.
India Infoline Intraday Trading – Conclusion
The IIFL / India Infoline Intraday Trading are regarded as one best intraday service for the research and advisory facilities. Then there is super terminal software for intraday trading and reasonable brokerage charges.
With IIFL, you can learn new ideas of trading as well and its huge network can help you trade from anywhere. Also, you can get support for trading from any city of the country and abroad as well.
IIFL Intraday Trading FAQs
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in IIFL?
Answer – Intraday trading is pretty safe here in IIFL. It is one of the leading financial firms in India having a variety of options and resources. The trading service IIFL provides is the most promising one in the nation that you can delve into.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at IIFL?
Answer – The margin over here is a menacing 5x of the money you possess in your trading account. This means that IIFL can multiply your limits upto 5 times. Your limits of Rs 1000 will be multiplied to Rs 5000 in no time.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in IIFL?
Answer – The brokerage fee is a petty charge levied at the rate Rs.20 per order, of the total transaction made. The other charges consist of the IIFL Brokerage charge which you need to pay for every transaction you make, then comes the SEBI charges depending on the government, the STT, SEBI turnover charges, Stamp Duty, Transaction charges and the GST
Ques – How to do Day Trading in IIFL?
Answer – Once you create a demat account with IIFL, select the market-watchlist option and search for all the scrips you want to look at, everyday for track and trade. Once that is prepared, you are all set to trade. You will buy and sell whe you click on it. Click whichever option you want to, depending on whether you want to buy or sell your shares and once you do that, click on the “Intraday or Day Trade” option.
Ques – Does IIFL provide Day Trading?
Answer – It does. Trading can be done using two the terminal software provided by the company. One is for bulk traders and one is for the investors who make everyday investment but in less amounts. This can prove to be extremely profitable.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in IIFL?
Answer – No, it isn’t. Their chargers, however, are extremely feasible. They charge Rs.20 per order, of the total value of your transaction. This, however, is a pretty understandable justification. The brokerage fee is just as fine and serves in the long run when you make hoards of profit.
Ques – Does IIFL has App for Intraday?
Answer – IIFL does have a mobile app for Intraday for a better functioning of the firm and an easier reach to the vast majority of public wanting to get started with the functions. This indeed is a good move to widen the company’s popularity and hold.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at IIFL?
Answer – Intraday is definitely profitable here at IIFL. It is, hands down, one of the best intraday services for all the facilities. You can learn a variety of new things while trading with them, also when it comes to charges and lineage.
Ques – Do IIFL provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – The company knows how tough it can get for newcomers to set their foot on the stock market, without any prior experiences or with a lack of critical skills. IIFL, thus, has a solid research team that guides you through the journey, making you absolutely aware of how to get past this, with loads of cash and a lifetime worth of skill.
Ques – What does IIFL Intraday mean?
Answer – IIFL intraday means trading “within the day”. Make sure you select your buy and sell proliferation and go ahead with it at a time best suited and pronounced by the company to you. With a tremendous scope of profit and a multitude of resources to choose from, Intraday at this company gets ten times better.
Open India Infoline Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|