Bangalore is a technology hub as we all know, but the city is filled with investors as well who seek for Gold Rate in Bangalore daily.
This article will give you the details of Gold Rate in Bangalore Today and also you can see the Gold Rate in Bangalore Live as the price is updated on a real-time basis on this site.
The article will have price information for both 22 Carat and 244 Carat gold for the city of Bangalore and along with that, you will see the graphical representation of the price of these gold categories. Also, there will be details of last fifteen days for both the gold.
In this article, you will also find the details of the last six months for both 24 carats and 22-carat gold. From the price change to the performance for each month, everything is noted in this article to give you a complete insight of the commodity and its pricing.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Bangalore – Gold Price in Bangalore Today
Also, Check Out the Silver Rate in Bangalore Today
The price of 22 Carat Gold Rate in Bangalore is given in this section of the article. The Gold Price in Bangalore Today is given at the top of the table and then the price of the previous day.
Then the change in real terms is mentioned for a better understanding of the change in the price and then the % of change is given as well.
Finally, the table also shows you the performance of the 22 Carat gold at the current time over the last day’s price.
With this table, you can easily gauge the daily price change for the 22 Carat gold in the city of Bangalore. If you are trying to trade the commodity, then this can turn out to be a great source of information for you.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Bangalore Today – Gold Price in Bengaluru
24 Carat Gold is known as the purest form of gold across the globe and this section of the article will provide you with the details of the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Bengaluru.
As you see in the table above, Pure Gold Price in Bangalore varies every day and thus, the investor needs to understand the change happening daily.
This is why in the table above; we have mentioned the price of the present-day and also the price of the last trading day/session.
It also gives you the change in absolute terms and also in percentage. This helps you understand the performance of the commodity in the market over two days.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Bangalore Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Bangalore|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Bangalore for Last 15 Days
This section has the price of both the gold – 22 and 24 Carat in a chronological manner. You can see the dates and the Gold Price in Bangalore for both the types of gold. Here you will find the price of each of the 15 days.
This data is highly beneficial for the traders and also the short-term investors as they look and analyze data from the past but not of years.
The information is synchronized with present data and thus, everyday it changes with the new price or the present-day price of gold at the top.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Bengaluru – Also Past Gold Price in Bangalore
Whether you are a gold trader or an investor for the long-term, the graphical representation of Gold Rate in Bangalore can surely be of great help to you.
Gold Rate in Bangalore changes every day like in any other cities and the easiest way to take a look at these changes is through a graph.
A graphical representation of the gold prices shows the different prices for different days (for some time) for both the gold – 22 and 24 Carat. You can use the graph for technical analysis as well.
Gold Price in Bangalore – Past 6 Months Price
Now, we will be talking about the Gold Rate in Bangalore for the past six months. For long-term investors, it is very important to analyze past data. It gives them an understanding of how the prices are moving and also how they can react and perform in the future.
So, here is the price data for both 22 Carat and 24 Carat gold for the city of Bangalore.
Gold Rate Movement in Bangalore for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4490||4898|
|8th December 2020||4660||5083|
|15th December 2020||4580||4996|
|22nd December 2020||4700||5127|
|31st December 2020||4670||5095|
|Highest Rate in December||4710||5138|
|Lowest Rate in December||4490||4898|
It is of no surprise that gold rates keep fluctuating with time and the city of Bengaluru is no exception to this case. Having had it understood, the question of how to be kept enlightened about this particular clause strikes the mind of our consumers.
- Making it a feasible option, we have come up with a differential sectioning of prices and days that makes it all the more easy for them to sort and figure out the style of it.
- A table with different subsections containing the most prolific calculations regarding sudden price changes in gold for the month of December in Bengaluru has been put up.
- Highest esteem has been recorded at Rs.4710 for the 22 carat gold category and Rs.5138 for the 24 carat gold category.
- The lowest price in this field has been Rs.4490 and Rs.4898 following one another.
- There’s also an immense percentage twist of 4.01% and 4.02% for both the categories, subsequently.
Gold Rate Movement in Bangalore for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4761||5194|
|8th November 2020||4841||5281|
|15th November 2020||4771||5205|
|22nd November 2020||4711||5139|
|30th November 2020||4470||4876|
|Highest Rate in November||4860||5302|
|Lowest Rate in November||4470||4876|
Being a massive business for so many years, we believe in ensuring total resilience for our customers when it comes to collecting new data. Speaking of that a detailed update has been put up here about the fluctuating price rates that can help you find the right information technology.
- We know what our client base looks out for and we, as a devoted company, know just the right trick to keep them intact.
- There’s a table which, as clearly as plausible, talks about the differing performances of the gold rates, marking a clear -6.11 percent change for both the categories.
- One thing to note over here is the fact that the minus sign depicts that the price of gold has gone down enormously.
- The highest price shift was penned down at Rs.4860 and Rs.5302 for gold of 22 and 24 carats, respectively.
- The lowest price shift was a gigantic Rs.4470 and Rs.4876 for the 22 carat gold category and the 24 one, respectively.
Gold Rate Movement in Bangalore for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4755||5188|
|8th October 2020||4740||5170|
|15th October 2020||4765||5198|
|22nd October 2020||4720||5149|
|31st October 2020||4760||5193|
|Highest Rate in October||4815||5253|
|Lowest Rate in October||4670||5115|
Here is the data that you need to keep into account regarding the month, and you have this section which provides you with all the information you need. Gold Rate in Bengaluru for the October month is provided in the table and the explanation follows.
- If you got a look at the table then you will find the 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold rate data, and other aspects such as highest lowest price and more.
- We have figured out the commutation for you, and the percentage change for the month was 0.11% and 0.10%.
- The price change is an indication of how minute the change in price level was noticed.
- The highest peak in the price level was as much as Rs.4815 and Rs.5253.
- Similarly, the lowest peak in the price level was as much as Rs.4670 and Rs.5115.
September 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||4918||5365|
|Lowest Rate in September||4690||5116|
We further wish to covey to you, the Gold Rate in Bengaluru which was recorded from across the month of September, from the year 2020. All the data is required in case you want to conduct a strategy oriented investment. The major price intervals have been laid down to you smoothly.
- For your convenience, you can see the 22 carat and 24 carat gold rates are provided individually.
- You need to check the price change in order to figure how the price of the metal turned out to be. The percentage change as we commuted was -3.05% and -3.06%
- This signifies that the metal has only gotten cheaper; this is because the price of the metal fell down.
- We need to see the highest price intervals for both 22 and 24 carat gold category, which were Rs.4918 and Rs.5365
- For the next thing, you must also check the lowest price intervals which were Rs.4690 and Rs.5116
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,065||₹ 5,525|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,248||₹ 5,725|
|15-08-2020||₹ 4,965||₹ 5,418|
|22-08-2020||₹ 4,950||₹ 5,400|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,800||₹ 5,324|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,280||₹ 5,760|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,800||₹ 5,239|
We wish to take you through the Gold Rate in Bangalore data, which is from the month of August. The changes have been according to the recent happenings of the month. You can see the price from both the category gold, i.e. 22 carat and also 24 carat gold.
- If you take a look at the table, you can see various intervals from the month and the price point on the particular dates.
- Let us take a quick look at the opening and the closing price for the first thing. The prices for both 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold show that the metal was priced higher at the beginning of the month, while it dipped towards the end of the month.
- Now, you must take into consideration the percentage change. It was commuted that, 10.00% was the percentage change for 22 carat gold, whereas 9.94% was the percentage change for 24 carat gold. This was a major shift noticed.
- Well, the highest numbers this yellow metal achieved across the month was Rs.5280 and Rs.5760 for both category gold.
- On the other front, the lowest recorded numbers were Rs.4800 and Rs.5239 for both category again.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bengaluru
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,605||₹ 5,020|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,600||₹ 5,016|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,650||₹ 5,070|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,727||₹ 5,157|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,050||₹ 5,500|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,050||₹ 5,500|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,535||₹ 4,945|
You can use the information of Gold Rate in Bengaluru from this section to sort out an investment strategy. The data is rightfully the need you have and in order to help you make the most out of it, we have the laid all the major movements in the table.
- You can use the table to know how high price of the metal went or how low it fell across the entire month.
- Keep a check on the performance level of the commodity, where the percentage has been 11.36% for 22 carat gold and 11.22% for the 23 carat gold.
- If you have the seen the percentage, they sure represent that a major change happened during the month.
- Next, for the 22 carat gold, data shows the highest price attained was Rs.5050 and the lowest price attained was Rs.4535.
- Taking about the 24 carat gold category, the highest price recorded for this category was Rs.5500 and the lowest was Rs.4945.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,421||₹ 4,822|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,351||₹ 4,748|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,458||₹ 4,868|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,538||₹ 4,950|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,568||₹ 4,983|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,575||₹ 4,990|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,325||₹ 4,722|
Here is the data of Gold Rate in Bangalore for the latest month of June, in order to discover how the price of the metal varied. Check out the most frequent fluctuations and the happening of the month to figure out how prices unfold on account of several events.
- To ensure the status of price levels, you can check the 22 as well as 24 carat gold rates from the table. It has the data from different frequencies of the month, so you can see the variations in price.
- As illustrated in the table above, the highest price level of the metal was Rs.4575 and Rs.4990.
- In the same manner, the lowest price level of the metal was however, Rs.4325 and 4722.
- The metal’s opening price of the month were Rs.4421 and Rs.4822.
- Percentage change, on account of all the data provided was 5.78% and 5.68%.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Bangalore
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,392||₹ 4,681|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,321||₹ 4,618|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,368||₹ 4,773|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,421||₹ 4,824|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,404||₹ 4,803|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,489||₹ 4,897|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,298||₹ 4,247|
When you are analyzing the Gold Rates in Bangalore for May 2020, you need to check these points which we have mentioned below. We have tried to make it simpler for you and here are those points along with the table above –
- Gold Rate in Bangalore per Gram is given in the table above for both 22 Carat and 24 Carat of gold. The table shows the price of both the gold at a certain interval which is of one week.
- There is no drastic change noticed in the price of both the gold except for the third week when the price of 24 Ct. gold increased a bit that could catch the eyes.
- The highest price of 22 Ct. gold was Rs.4489 and the lowest was Rs.4298 and that depicts there was hardly any huge fluctuation in the price of the 22 Ct. gold for this month.
- The 24 Ct. gold portrayed the highest price of Rs.4897 and the lowest of Rs.4247 which depicts a huge difference in between and that indicates that there was high volatility in the price of this gold for this month.
- The overall performance of the 22 Ct. gold was average in May and it improved by 4.44% but the 24 Ct. gold’s price increased by 15.3% which is a huge surge and the gold outperformed in this month.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,861||₹ 4,060|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,969||₹ 4,423|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,058||₹ 4,426|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,006||₹ 4,350|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,419||₹ 4,706|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,492||₹ 4,765|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,861||₹ 4,055|
If you are tracking the Gold Rate Movement in Bangalore, you want to know how it moved in April 2020. Here are all the details for you.
Analysis of Gold Rate in Bengaluru in April 2020
- The Gold Rate in Bangalore per Gram of the commodity is given in the table above as you can see. The prices are given for each of the weeks in this month. You can refer to both the gold price from this table above. The price of both the types of gold was pretty stable throughout the month, except the last week’s jump that is given in the table.
- The prices of both the gold jumped by almost Rs. 400 and above per gram at the end of the month and that drastically increased the price of the gold. It is mainly due to the fear amongst the investors as Coronavirus pandemic was grasping the market in this month.
- The highest price of 22 Ct. gold achieved in this month was Rs. 4492 while the lowest was Rs. 3861 and the difference between the two are quite huge and that shows the prices were volatile but during the month-end.
- Similarly, for the 24 Ct. gold the price become volatile towards the end of the month as the highest price recorded in this month was Rs.4765 and the lowest was Rs.4055 which is almost a difference of Rs. 700.
- Both the gold performed well owing to the increasing fear and in turn the demand for gold in the market. 24 Carat gold increased by 17.51% and the 22 Carat gold increased by 16.34% which is a huge improvement for both the types of this commodity.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bengaluru
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,898||₹ 4,093|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,167||₹ 4,371|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,016||₹ 4,217|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,868||₹ 4,062|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,866||₹ 4,058|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,167||₹ 4,371|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,768||₹ 3,960|
You are on the right page if you are looking for the data about the Gold Price Movement in Bangalore for March. Here we have enlisted all the important price that the commodity achieved in this month and also discussed various facts about these prices –
- Gold Price in Bangalore per Gram for the different intervals within March are given in this table. As you can see the prices of both the gold types fluctuated over the month.
- The overall performance of the gold in this month was highly fair as both increased by around 10.59% and 10.38%.
- The highest and the lowest price for the 22 Ct. gold was recorded as Rs. 4167 and Rs. 3768 respectively and that suggests that there was quite a good amount of volatility in the gold market.
- It is the same for the 24 ct. gold as well and you can see in the table above that the price fluctuated for this gold as well as marking the highest and the lowest as Rs. 4371 and Rs. 3960.
- At the beginning of the month, you can notice the jump in the price of both the gold and then both of them dipped gradually for the rest of the month. This fall in the prices can be attributed to the initial phase of Coronavirus.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Bangalore
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,827||₹ 4,019|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,774||₹ 3,959|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,825||₹ 4,011|
|22-02-2020||₹ 3,948||₹ 4,146|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,998||₹ 4,200|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,033||₹ 4,239|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,774||₹ 3,959|
The 22 Carat Gold Rate in Bangalore and 24 Carat gold rate is given for February in this table and we have discussed and analyzed the performance in the section below –
- 22 Ct. and 24 ct. Gold Rate in Bangalore per gram is given in the table for each of the weeks starting in February 2020. The prices as given in the table suggest that there was a bit of volatility throughout the month.
- The highest and the lowest price recorded by the 24 Ct. gold was Rs. 4239 and Rs. 3959 which is not far away and depicts that the fluctuation was only a bit.
- Similarly, for the 22 Ct. gold the price recorded as the highest and lowest in this month was Rs. 4033 and Rs. 3774.
- The overall performance of the gold this month was a little better than the average and both increased by around 6.86% and 7.07%.
- The price of both types of gold increased gradually from the third week of the month and it continued till the end.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Bangalore
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,662||₹ 3,841|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,782||₹ 3,968|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,696||₹ 3,886|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,774||₹ 3,961|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,776||₹ 3,963|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,864||₹ 4,056|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,662||₹ 3,841|
The Gold Price in Bangalore for January this year was quite flat and there was hardly any huge spike or dip in the prices. The details are given below –
- As you can see in the table above, the performance of both 22 Ct. and 24 Ct. gold were around 5.52% and 5.60% respectively which suggests that they grew averagely.
- The difference between the highest and the lowest prices of the gold was very little suggesting little fluctuation in the prices throughout the month.
- The highest and the lowest price for the 22 Ct. gold was Rs. 3841 and Rs. 3662 which is not much.
- For the 24 Carat gold, the highest and lowest price recorded were Rs. 4056 and Rs. 3864 which were not that apart suggesting minor fluctuation.
- The price increased and decreased in the alternative weeks for both the gold types.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,587||₹ 3,766|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,548||₹ 3,724|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,533||₹ 3,709|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,571||₹ 3,754|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,660||₹ 3,847|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,660||₹ 3,847|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,531||₹ 3,705|
The 24 Carat Gold Rate in Bangalore and the 22 Carat gold rate for the whole month of December 2019 is given in the table below and also we have mentioned the important factors about the prices in this month in the below section:
- The Gold Rate in Bangalore first decreased for the first 2-3 weeks of the month gradually and then started increasing towards the end of the month. It is evident for both the gold types as you can see in the table above.
- The performance of the 22 Ct. and 24 Ct. gold was very sluggish this month and both made progress of only around Rs. 3.65% and 3.83% respectively.
- Highest price achieved by 22 Carat gold was Rs. 3660 and the lowest being Rs. 3531 and the difference very less.
- It is the same with the 24 Carat gold where the highest price was Rs. 3847 and Rs. 3705 was the lowest.
- Throughout the month, there has been not a single huge surge or decrease in the price of the gold.
Gold Rate in Bangalore – Trend in 2020
Gold Rate Trend in Bangalore to date for the year 2020 is very much volatile.
As you saw above for January to May, the prices were volatile especially since March when this coronavirus thing started taking a toll on the people, and investor’s anxiousness and fear made the market of this commodity highly volatile.
There has been certain assumptions and anticipation that the price of the gold can rise beyond expectation due to the fear amongst the investors.
Since it is a crisis, the gold is becoming the most demanded investment asset at this time and so the price is on the hike.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Bangalore – Trend in 2019
If you look closely at the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Bengaluru, you may found the prices flat especially in the starting phase of the year.
But with the changing RBI’s policies and the volatility in the international market, the prices started surging towards the end of the year.
The addition in the gold reserves of RBI also made the prices of gold to surge. As the supply of the gold dropped, more gold was stocked in the reserve and that made the price of the gold to increase in the market due to higher demand than the supply.
What makes Gold Rates in Bangalore to increase?
There are different reasons for the increase in Gold Rate in Bangalore as on today –
- Inflation is one of the biggest causes of the price increase of gold as a commodity. As the general inflation increase, the price of all commodities in the market increases and so of gold.
- Second is the monetary policy of the government and RBI like in the year 2019. If they change the policies in the favor of the investors who invest in gold or decrease the interest rates, then the investor general gets attracted to invest in gold, and the price increase due to excessive demand.
- Then come the demand and supply of the commodity. Whenever the demand surpasses the supply of the commodity, the price of the commodity will increase.
- Times of uncertainty also add to the price of the gold as this is one of the safest investment options during a crisis.
What makes Gold Price in Bangalore to decrease?
There are various situations when the Gold Price in Bangalore dip and the reasons are –
- Interest rates increased by the government on financial products like FD, bonds, etc. The price of gold will fall drastically as people will divest in gold to invest in those assets whose interest rates are high.
- If the value of the currency increases or appreciated against the other currency, the price of gold will fall eventually owing to the decrease in the price of the commodity.
- If the price of the other assets increases like stock market booms, the real-estate market is booming, then investor will take interest in those financial assets and leave behind gold which will pull down the price of the gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Bangalore?
The Central Bank or RBI’s policies have a great impact on Gold Rate in Bangalore because of various reasons and the most crucial one is the gold reserve. If the gold reserves of the Central bank changes, the price of gold is surely going to get affected.
Gold Rate in Bangalore Today depends on the currency valuation as well in which the monetary plays a huge role along with the gold reserves. Currency valuation and gold reserves of RBI are interconnected and so is the price of gold.
Why Gold Price in Bengaluru is different from other Cities?
The Gold Price in Bengaluru differ from other cities owing to the fact that the –
- Transportation cost is different from other cities.
- Hauling cost varies from one city to another.
- The Making charges are another one reason which makes a great difference in the price of the gold in two cities.
What is Gold Rate in Bangalore 916 Hallmark gold?
The Gold Rate in Bangalore 916 gold which is the 22 Carat gold is given in the table in this article. The price of 916 Hallmark gold is nothing but the price of 22 Carat gold which is given in the table above.
It is known as 916 hallmark gold because the 22 Carat gold has 91.6% of pure gold in the alloy from which it is formed.
Gold, itself cannot take a shape or have tensile strength, like other metal it also needs a different combination of metal to make it strongest in the form so that it stays for lifelong. Hallmark is the metric of purity for gold.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Bangalore?
Tax on Gold Rate in Bangalore is similar to the GST charges mentioned by the Central for gold and they are –
- You need to pay a 5% GST on the making charges of the gold.
- If you buy gold in raw form or as a commodity then you have to pay 3%.
Gold Rate in Bangalore – Conclusion
Gold is one of the most appreciated metals for jewelry making across the world but in this country, it is regarded as a symbol of your wealth and prosperity.
When it comes to the city of south India, then gold is the most cherished asset they possess. So, you can check and invest after a thorough analysis of the commodity’s price in the city.
So, we hope after reading this article you have a clear idea of the Gold Rate in Bangalore. You can check Today Gold Rate in Bangalore and comeback to this site every day to get the daily updates about the gold prices in the city of Bangalore.
The prices are updated on a real-time basis and you can get the latest updates that will help you in your investment and trading purpose.
Bangalore Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Bangalore?
Answer – Providing live data is our priority, and in order to provide you with the same, we have dedicated the top sections for the present day’s price. The first section is of 22 carat gold, while the second section is of 24 carat gold. They both have the present rates mentioned.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Bangalore?
Answer – This is the exact place you need to be if you wish t find the Gold Rate in Bangalore. This article ensures to provide the end to end details on the Gold Rate, specific to the city Bangalore. You can check the various time intervals and the data pertaining to the same.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Bangalore?
Answer – Yes, the stats you see in the top part of the article are the live prices of both the 22 as well as 24 carat gold. We have deployed two different sections for both of them and update the prices on a regular basis.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – Yes, you can take the help of this article to locate the gold prices from the last month. You can check the same in the most seamless manner, via the section of – Gold rate from the past 6 months. You must find the section which has the details of the month you are looking for.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Bangalore?
Answer – It is probably the most seamless manner to check the 22 carat gold rate information. If you see the tables and chart, you will see the special mention of this category gold. Also, for the present rate, we have incorporated an individual table for the 22 carat category.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Bangalore Update?
Answer – Yes, the entire article is filled with a lot of data and all the same is updated. As far as the present day prices are of concern, the article is updated on a daily basis and we include all the latest prices or figure into the article. Refer to the tables for the same.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – On the contrary, we provide you with the end to end data, which comes handy while carrying the process of technical analysis. If you want data in regards to the historical values of the metal, we have it all, and it is pertaining to both the categories.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – Of course, the gold investment calculator is for anyone who needs help regarding their gold investment plans. With the city or state, Carat gold, invested amount and time of investment data, you can see how much of wealth you created via the investment or how much of wealth you lost in the process.
Ques – Can I calculate Bangalore Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes, there is an easy way out for the commutation, which is via our Gold Rate Calculator. You will find the link in this article which will redirect you to the destination page. On the other note, Tola price commutation is not the only data it provides. There are a bunch of units you can check using the calculator.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Bangalore?
Answer – Price relating to the 24 carat gold has already been covered in this article. As you can see that 24 carat gold is generally expensive in context with comparison to 22 carat gold. The reason for the variation is that 22 carat gold contains fillers, whereas the 24 carat gold is in its finest state.
Most Read Articles