You see, as the regular stock market fell to its knees, the gold prices picked up some real pace in the year 2020. Now, we understand that research can be a tedious task.
That’s why we’ve come up with a solution. We’ve created this article that disperses the information on gold rate in Himachal Pradesh.
So, you may expect a lot of tables, graphs justifying the causes of gold rate in Himachal Pradesh today. You may even expect a detailed analysis over gold rate trend in the recent times as compared to a cumulative data of six months.
You may expect the article to help you decipher the two major types of gold and their respective gold rate in Himachal Pradesh live. At last, you may expect us to reveal the taxes you must pay, while buying gold in Himachal Pradesh!
22 Carat Gold Rate in Himachal Pradesh – Gold Price in Himachal Pradesh Today
Pan Asian culture is filled with gold obsession. Our festivals require people wearing gold jewellery. Our places of worship have gold engraved into their structures.
We even yearn for dresses embroidered with gold. We basically crave for gold! This statement is even more potent for us Indians.
However, there is a problem with that. Pure gold is not known to support the kind of uses we usually prefer for gold.
On the contrary, it is a rather fragile metal that can hardly sustain a moulding or beating required to grant it a structure. That’s why we created the 22 carat gold in the first place.
It is basically 22 parts gold and 2 parts impurities. Silver and nickel are usually chosen for this process. Once, melded with the impurities, 22 carat gold becomes strong enough to sustain all our ornamental desires.
This part talks about 22 carat gold rate in Himachal Pradesh. In fact, you may begin by knowing that gold price in Himachal Pradesh today, yesterday and also the change percentage derived from both the day’s data.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Himachal Pradesh Today – Gold Price in HP
We’ve told you all about 22 carat gold. However, it is pretty clear that 24 carat gold appears as almost an inert metal in nature. This means that it has near to no impurities in it.
That’s why it’s far more valuable than its counterpart. That is also why we’ve dedicated this section to talk about pure gold price in HP.
In fact, 24 carat gold rate in Himachal Pradesh today, yesterday and the change percentage is included in the provided table.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Himachal Pradesh Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Himachal Pradesh|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Himachal Pradesh for Last 15 Days
We told you that this article’s meant to aid research of investors. That’s why we’ve included a lot of historical data for you to look upon. However, you must understand that any research requires three phases of understanding.
We’re referring to research concerning current situation or activities, recent past and long past events. That’s why we’ve divided the entire article into three parts as well.
This is the first part and, it tells you about gold price in Himachal Pradesh during a period of last 15 days.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Himachal Pradesh – Also Past Gold Price in Himachal Pradesh
It is important for you to understand the crucial points that led to the current gold rate in Himachal Pradesh. That’s why we’ve created this section.
It consists of a specific graph. This graph will help you plot the major twists that occurred to lead the gold rate in Himachal Pradesh as it is today!
Gold Price in Himachal Pradesh – Past 6 Months Price
Now that you’ve seen how and what changed the gold rate in Himachal Pradesh in the past 15 days, it’s time to understand something more.
We suggest that you take a rather detailed path and, the next few sections will help you with that approach. They’ll guide you through the monthly data of gold rate shifts in Himachal Pradesh.
Each section will showcase the data pertaining to a specific month and, we’ve instated a total of six such sections to help you with your research further. These sections distinguish the data into two categories, each dedicated to 22 and 24 carat gold rates respectively.
Moreover, we’ve even instated certain explanation to the sections. So, you need not worry in case you find the tables complicated to decipher!
Gold rate analysis in Himachal Pradesh for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,185||₹ 5,445|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,422||₹ 5,687|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,122||₹ 5,374|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,132||₹ 5,390|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,007||₹ 5,255|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,481||₹ 5,750|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,989||₹ 5,239|
Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful states in India and is identified with its natural landscapes. This state attracts a large number of tourists from various parts of the nation and world throughout the year. The majority of the people inhabiting here earn their living from the tourism business.
However, gold trading is also another important part of the economic structure of this state. Many traders and investors in Himachal Pradesh indulge in buying and selling this precious yellow metal. Therefore, they always need to be familiar with the latest gold prices ad trends for making the best business decision.
Here in this article, the price of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold will be discussed for August 2020 along with the monthly performance of this commodity.
- The opening and closing rates for one gram of 22 Ct Gold in Himachal Pradesh were Rs.5185 and Rs.5007
- 24 Ct Gold had a price of Rs.5445 at the beginning of the month and the price at the month-end was Rs.5255 per gram
- The highest value attained by 22 Ct Gold in this month was Rs.5481 per gram and the lowest was Rs.4989 for a gram
- One gram of 24 Ct Gold had the rates between Rs.5239 and Rs.5750
- The performance percentages were 9.86% for 22 Ct and 9.75% for 24 Ct Gold
- Gold rates in this state were the highest in the second week
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Himachal Pradesh
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,715||₹ 4,948|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,968|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,776||₹ 5,016|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,791||₹ 5,028|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,151||₹ 5,414|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,154||₹ 5,414|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,696||₹ 4,932|
We have crafted a detailed table and filled the table with figures pertaining to the rate for 22 carat and 24 carat gold. Even, added the percentage of the performance each of the gold. Such vivid information will help the readers to take an informed decision.
Also, they will think twice before investing in gold. To have a detailed idea of the price follow the points below.
- The rate for 22 carat gold was recorded as Rs 5,154 as the highest price.
- On the other side, the lowest price for the 22 carat gold was Rs 4696.
- Similarly, the highest and lowest gold price for 24 carat gold was Rs 5,414 and Rs 4,932.
- The percentage analysis of 22 carat gold was recorded as 9.75%.
- Percentage evaluation of 24 carat gold was 9.77%.
- The percentage difference between the two gold categories is not much as we can decipher from the table.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Himachal Pradesh
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,572||₹ 4,801|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,547||₹ 4,774|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,610||₹ 4,838|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 4,914|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,729||₹ 4,967|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,729||₹ 4,967|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,513||₹ 4,739|
The latest gold rate in Himachal Pradesh should be known to any investor before he makes a big investment in this metal. Below are the highest and lowest rates for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold in this state for the previous month, June 2020.
This will help all the readers who are looking forward to buying gold jewelry or some other form of this precious yellow metal.
- 1 gram of 22 Ct Gold touched the top-most price of Rs.4729 and the least-recorded price for the same was Rs.4513
- 24 Ct Gold rate was marked the highest at Rs.4,967 per gram which was lower than many other states at that point
- The lowest price of 1 gram of 24 Ct Gold was Rs.4,739 in Himachal Pradesh for June 2020
- Gold showed an above-average performance in its price with 4.79% for 22 Ct and 4.81% for 234 Ct
- The price of this precious commodity was the lowest in the second week of the month and the highest at the last week
May 2020, Gold Rates in Himachal Pradesh
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,477||₹ 4,706|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,533||₹ 4,759|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,561||₹ 4,794|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,623||₹ 4,853|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,574||₹ 4,806|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,657||₹ 4,890|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,426||₹ 4,652|
We begin this new approach of research by studying the fluctuation in gold rates in Himachal Pradesh during May 2020.
It was the immediate month post pandemic lockdown and also the month when the stock market began regaining its former pace.
Analysis of Gold Rate in Himachal Pradesh, May-2020
Anyway, we’ve included a table in this section with all the relevant data. However, just in case you find the table complicated, you may even refer to the explanation we have established:
- If you see the table, you’ll find two different columns of data. Each of these columns is dedicated to 22 and 24 carat gold rates respectively. In fact, they discretely register the gold rate changes across the month through 5 different points and, each of these points is differentiated by a period of seven days.
- The lowest rate for the 22 carat segment in the month was Rs. 4,426. However, the highest price reached by this segment in May 2020 was worth Rs. 4,657.
- The lowest rate registered for the 24 segment gold segment was worth Rs. 4,652. Although, it even registered a price as high as Rs. 4,890.
- Each of the curves for 22 and 24 carat segment has a crest in the beginning. However, the second week shows a trough for both post which the prices regained their growth pattern. In fact, the graphs for both the segments form similar curves. This means that both the segments performed quite similarly.
- The 22 carat segment performed at 5.22%. However, the 24 carat segment performed at 5.12%.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in HP
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,055||₹ 4,255|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,058||₹ 4,257|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,057||₹ 4,258|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,557||₹ 4,788|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,536||₹ 4,767|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,621||₹ 4,851|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,051||₹ 4,255|
It is rather important that you go through the gold price during April 2020. This will help you understand gold rate movement in HP better. So, go ahead and take a look:
- The table consists of the rate description for both 22 and 24 carat gold. We have distinguished both the segments with the help of columns. And, each column consists of 5 discrete records. These records in turn show the gold price taken over a period of 7 days.
- Lowest 22 carat gold rate in Himachal Pradesh in April 2020 was worth Rs. 4,051. However, the rate for this segment even went as high as Rs. 4,621.
- Even the fluctuation for the rates of 24 carat gold didn’t differ much. The lowest value for this segment in April 2020 was worth Rs. 4,255. However, the highest value attained by this was worth Rs. 4,851.
- The graphs for both the segments can be drawn in similar manner. The rates were low in the 1st They increased gradually till the 3rd week. There was deterioration during the 4th week. However, the rates again paced up by the 5th week!
- Both the segments performed at their respective best during April 2020. The 22 carat segment made a mark worth 14.07%. However, the 24 carat segment went for a performance worth 14.01%.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Himachal Pradesh
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,073||₹ 4,282|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,328||₹ 4,543|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,223||₹ 4,432|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,996||₹ 4,197|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,054||₹ 4,258|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,296||₹ 4,516|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,918||₹ 4,117|
You saw the gold price movement in Himachal Pradesh during April 2020. You must understand that this was the month that the government officially declared the presence of Covid 19 in India. This also means that this is the month that was impacted the most.
In fact, this is rather clear by the way gold prices shot up! In order to predict its movement in the future you must do more.
Analysis of Gold Rate in Himachal Pradesh, March-2020
You must understand the entire picture throughout the year till date. This means taking a glance at the gold rate across March 2020 as well. So, there you go:
- The columns discretely show the prices throughout the month. Although, not all entries are mentioned within the table. In fact, we have only showcased the rate changes in a matter of 7 days only.
- The highest price for the 24 carat segment during this period was worth Rs. 4,516 and, the lowest it ever went throughout the month was worth Rs. 4,117 per gram.
- Lowest price for the 22 carat segment was worth Rs. 3,918. This is really low as compared to the rest of the months. Anyway, it even shot as high as Rs. 4,296 per gram.
- Even the rate of movement for the gold segments was similar. Both segments gained upward pace during the 1st and 2nd They fell off by the 3rd and 4th. And, again gained some pace by the end of the 5th week!
- The segments performed equally well throughout the month. In fact, the 24 carat segment went for its respective best in 2020 during March. It was calculated to perform at a rate of 10.46%. 22 carat gold didn’t fall much far either. It performed at 10.35%.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Himachal Pradesh
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,972||₹ 4,175|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,123|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,974||₹ 4,177|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,101||₹ 4,302|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,161||₹ 4,374|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,191||₹ 4,397|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,118|
However, you must understand that the rate of change for gold prices were not as aggressive as they are today.
That’s why we’ve acumulated a table to help you understand the gold rate in Himachal Pradesh when everything seemed normal:
- The table has two specific categories. The first one tells you about 22 carat gold rate in Himachal Pradesh. The 2nd one however, tells you about the 24 carat gold category. Each of the categories show 5 different rate marks. These were taken on a difference of 7 days from one another. It even shows the highest and lowest limits achieved by the categories.
- Lowest price for 22 carat gold was worth Rs. 3,921. This was really low for the segment. Although, it even shot up to Rs. 4,191 per gram in the same period.
- The lowest price achieved by the 24 carat segment was worth Rs. 4,1118 and, the highest it ever achieved during Feb 2020 was worth Rs. 4,397.
- The prices were moderate during the 1st They decreased by the 2nd and then again increased to out shoot the primitive price points.
- Performance for the 22 carat segment was marked for 6.89%. However, the 24 carat segment did a 6.78% worth task!
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Himachal Pradesh
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,811||₹ 4,000|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,930||₹ 4,123|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,848||₹ 4,040|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,926||₹ 4,117|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,923||₹ 4,119|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,015||₹ 4,217|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,811||₹ 4,000|
This section will give you an overview on the gold price in Himachal Pradesh during Jan 2020. Considering this was the 1st month of the year, there’s a lot to learn from the data we fetched.
So, stay rather clear about your approach while deciphering the data we have underneath:
- As usual, the table shows the data for both 22 and 24 carat gold segments. Each of the segments has their respective column. And, each of the rows show a discrete gold price acquired for the segment during a certain date.
- 3,811 was the lowest value recorded for 22 carat gold segment in Jan 2020.
- Having said that, you just also acknowledge that the same segment even shot upto Rs. 4,015 per gram
- The highest price for the 24 carat segment was recorded at Rs. 4,217 during this period.
- Although, the lowest value for this same segment was recorded to be worth Rs. 4,000.
- The 22 and 24 carat segments performed at 5.35% and, 5.43% respectively.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Himachal Pradesh
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,726||₹ 3,912|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,694||₹ 3,877|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,667||₹ 3,852|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,716||₹ 3,898|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,815||₹ 4,008|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,815||₹ 4,008|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,667||₹ 3,852|
This is the last of the tables that you must concern with. It is dedicated to showcase the respective data for gold rate in Himachal Pradesh during Dec 2019.
It is rather important because it analyses the data from the last month of the previous year, so, by understanding this, you’ll be able to easily decipher the transition of gold rates from 2019 to 2020:
- 24 carat gold rate in Himachal Pradesh went as high as Rs. 4,008 during this month.
- It even registered a record low worth Rs. 3,852 per gram.
- The 22 carat gold had another story though! It went as low as Rs. 3,667 per gram.
- However, it even registered a prices as high as Rs. 3,815 per gram during this period.
- The respective segments performed at 4.04% and 4.05% each.
Gold Rate in Himachal Pradesh – Trend in 2020
We’ve already shared a lot of historical data with you and, now it’s time we tell you about the gold rate trend in Himachal Pradesh.
We’ve divided this part into two sections. This will tell you about the gold rate shifts and trend during the year 2020.
You see, the overall trend of gold prices has been on the rise this year. This is somewhat of an after effect of the pandemic.
Even so, the rates have not been on a constant raise. On the contrary, the year has seen a lot of fluctuations.
The biggest surprise came in during a period of nearly 30 days. We’re referring to the duration from 22nd March to 20th April.
This was the time when gold prices remained exactly the same for 22 and 24 carat gold. In fact, this had a huge impact on the prices that are about to be determined in the near future!
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in HP – Trend in 2019
Gold rate trend 2019 in HP is yet another thing we need to put some focus on. This is the time when India was devoid of the pandemic.
Although, there were a few domestic tensions amidst certain communities and, that impacted the gold price nonetheless.
The price range for 24 carat gold in Jan 2019 was in between Rs. 3,205 – Rs. 3,365. It went up for nearly 2 months straight. However, the prices fell during April 2019.
This loss was soon overcome by the month of June. In fact, the highest 24 carat prices for both June and March 2019 remained the same.
Most important transition, however, was observed during August – October 2019. This was the period when the highest rates were achieved and, this was also the period when the rates were deteriorated. The trend for 2019 was positive nonetheless!
What makes Gold Rates in Himachal Pradesh to increase?
22 carat gold rate in Himachal Pradesh as on today has been already stated to you. You must understand that gold prices are determined on a day to day manner and, these are the reasons that elevate the gold prices in Himachal Pradesh:
- The importance of gold in India is already known. However, we do not have many places to dig gold composites. That’s why India stands tall as one of the largest importers of gold. Unfortunately, this also makes us vulnerable to international trade policies. In short, the price of gold increases every time we are imposed with a heavier import duty!
- Another important cause for the raise in gold is inflation. It even elevates with the occurrence of a natural or artificial calamity.
What makes Gold Price in Himachal Pradesh to decrease?
Gold price in Himachal Pradesh decreases during the very same factors that lead to elevate the prices in the first place. In other words, gold prices decrease as a result of decreased import tax.
It even decreases with an increase in supply. Moreover, the prices even decrease as the people begin to feel normalised again.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Himachal Pradesh?
Gold rate in Himachal Pradesh is determined by the local bullion associations. However, Reserve Bank and its policies impact the domestic gold rates as much! This is because of a simple reason. You see, countries like India tend to reserve a certain share of gold. This enables us to grant some value to our respective currencies.
In other words, more gold we have, the more value our currency has. Although, the minting and distribution of national currency plays an important part as well!
Anyway, the gold prices increase as the usual financial situations of any such country approaches near jeopardy. Although, the gold prices also decrease as soon as the national financial situations stabilize!
Why Gold Price in Himachal Pradesh is different from other Cities?
Gold price in Himachal Pradesh is bit different from the remaining states. This usually happens due to the local bullion associations. These associations have jewellers in them who control the flow of gold into the state on a given day.
They look in the factors that usually increase or decrease the gold rates. These factors involve local festivities, public demand and international and national trade policies!
What is Gold Rate in Himachal Pradesh 916 Hallmark gold?
916 gold is basically a trust variant composition of gold created and moderated by BIS. Bureau of Indian Standards acknowledges the need for maintaining this in order to guarantee customer satisfaction.
916 gold represents a gold that has 91.6% pure gold with 8.4% impurities. This is mainly used in order to make jewelleries.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in HP?
Anyone willing to purchase gold in Himachal Pradesh needs to pay off taxes and, tax on gold rate in HP is divided into three sub categories:
- The first category is the import duty. This imposes the buyers with 10% tax on their purchase value.
- The second category is the 3% GST one needs to pay on their respective purchase.
- And, the third category is for the people who tend to convert their gold into jewellery. They need to pay an additional making charge!
Gold Rate in Himachal Pradesh – Conclusion
This article is meant to guide you across the realm of gold rate in Himachal Pradesh. We’ve put in a lot of efforts in order to fetch and show the data concerning the subject.
So, we hope the article solves its purpose. We also hope that you fetch great profit by using the data this article offers, in real time purchase!
Most Read Articles