Gold Rate in Mumbai Today (Feb 17, 2023): Live Gold Price in MumbaiLast Updated Date: Feb 17, 2023
Mumbai is the city of finances, money as it is officially called the financial capital of the country. If you are in Mumbai and want to invest or buy gold and want to know the Live Gold Rate in Mumbai Today (Feb 17, 2023), then you are in the right place.
Here in this article, we will give you all the details related to Gold Rate in Mumbai Today.
Gold is one of the most valuable commodities across the globe and also an investment vehicle that is used by many investors especially in the time of crisis when other financial assets pose a downward risk.
People from Mumbai are very well aware of investments and other financial services and assets. So, this page has Gold Rate in Mumbai Live, that is, the data changes on the page as the price of the gold changes in the market.
Here, you can read about the present day’s gold price, historical prices, Six months’ price details and various other interesting factors that influence the price of gold.
So, let us begin with the 22 Carat gold rate and 24-carat gold rate and then, dig deeper into the various aspects of this commodity and its pricing.
Compare Live Gold Rate in Mumbai with other Cities in India
22 Carat Gold Rate in Mumbai – Gold Price in Mumbai Today (Feb 17, 2023)
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Mumbai Today
The 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mumbai can be easily checked using this website. As you can see in the table above, there are price details for the present and the previous day.
You can also check the change that took place between these two days and then, the percentage of change is also mentioned.
If you are a trader, then you must be looking for Gold Price in Mumbai Today for trading purpose, this website not only gives you the price, but also the performance of the commodity on the present-day over the previous day.
Gold Rate Forecast for Tomorrow
24 Carat Gold Rate in Mumbai Today (Feb 17, 2023) – Gold Price in Mumbai
In Mumbai, there are millions of investors who invest in 24 Carat gold daily and also, there are traders who trade the commodity regularly. 24 Carat gold, as we all know is the purest form of gold that is available on the earth at present.
Here, in this section, you will find the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Mumbai and along with that; there will be various other details.
The Pure Gold Price in Mumbai on this page is from this day, and previous trading session and the change in both real and percentage terms.
Tomorrow Gold Rate Prediction or Forecast in Mumbai
Check out Mumbai Gold Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Mumbai Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Mumbai|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Mumbai for Last 15 Days
In this section, you will find the details of Gold Price in Mumbai for the last fifteen days. For a trader, and also for the investors, it is crucial to analyze the historical data of the commodity they are going to invest in.
If you are a short-term trader, then you need to check these fifteen days’ data for analyzing and understanding the trend of the price of gold and then, make a decision about your trade or bet. Similarly, the long terms investors need to analyze the price for a longer time.
However, before investing, they need to check the last months or fifteen days’ data for more accurate analysis. The price for both the 22 carats and 24-carat gold is given in the table above and you can choose to invest in any of them or both.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Mumbai – Also Past Gold Price in Mumbai
The graphical representation of the price data of both 22 and 24 carats gold is given over here, in this section. You can find the Gold Rate in Mumbai on the graph given above which can give you a clear understanding of the movement of the gold prices.
For a trader, especially who is into technical analysis, this graph on Gold Rate in Mumbai, can be of great help.
The graph makes prices, when plotted on a graph easy to track over a time span and gives a clear view of the trend, movement and various other factors which an investor and trader needs to be aware of.
Gold Price in Mumbai – Past 12 Months Price
There are data related to the Gold Rate in Mumbai given in the next 12 sections of this article. You can read this data to get a detailed idea about how the gold price moved in these previous six months.
You can easily understand the price volatility, the highest and the lowest prices, the month when the prices increased or decreased, and many other factors which will eventually help you with your investment in gold.
January 2023, Gold Price Movement in Mumbai
|Gold Rates in January 2023||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st January 2023||5060||5520|
|8th January 2023||5130||5596|
|15th January 2023||5201||5674|
|22nd January 2023||5225||5706|
|31st January 2023||5250||5727|
|Highest Rate in January 2023||5310||5793|
|Lowest Rate in January 2023||5045||5504|
In the month of January, 22 Carat Gold Price in Mumbai and the price of the 24-carat gold progressed very minutely and, we will discuss this along with other important factors affecting the price of the gold in that month.
- The prices of Gold were volatile. Also, notably the performance were negative where the performance of 22 Carat Gold was more lower than 24 Carat Gold.
- The overall performance of the gold in this month was 3.75% and 3.75% which were very nominal.
- The 22-carat gold made up to Rs.5310 and dipped till Rs.5045 and the difference as you can see wasn’t very big.
- It was quite a similar situation for the 24-carat gold as well when the highest price was Rs.5793 and the lowest was only a few points apart at Rs.5504.
Gold Rate Movement in Mumbai for December 2022
|Gold Rates in December 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st December 2022||4875||5318|
|8th December 2022||4950||5400|
|15th December 2022||4999||5453|
|22nd December 2022||5025||5482|
|31st December 2022||5060||5520|
|Highest Rate in December 2022||5060||5520|
|Lowest Rate in December 2022||4875||5318|
Just as most of the cities in India, even Mumbai has experienced a gigantic change in the price of gold as far as the month of December is concerned.
Nevertheless, we aim to please our client base by giving them exact correlations with the prices as well as the highest and lowest degree in rates for this specific month.
- A table with proper magnifications related to the uprising and downgrading of gold rates has been put up.
- This would allow our customers to find the exact amount and the complexity loaded therein.
- Talking about the price alteration, the highest price noted at the end of December in Mumbai has been Rs.5060 and Rs.5520 for both categories of gold respectively.
- The lowest price degradation has been Rs.4875 and Rs.5318 for the same categories, one following the other.
- The overall percentage shift has been noted to proclaim 3.79% for the 22-carat gold category and 3.80% for the 24-carat gold category.
Gold Rate Movement in Mumbai for November 2022
|Gold Rates in November 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||4655||5078|
|8th November 2022||4680||5105|
|15th November 2022||4780||5215|
|22nd November 2022||4835||5275|
|30th November 2022||4855||5297|
|Highest Rate in November 2022||4875||5318|
|Lowest Rate in November 2022||4610||5029|
Talking about the modifications in the price of gold in Mumbai for the month of November, our entire mission is to assure that our readers are happy with an update of the continuous price fluctuation. Thus, we provide you with a phony chart showing an entire price shift that was noted after thoroughly maintaining a check on the vividness of the current month.
- Having taken into account, our customers’ needs and wants, we have prepared a table showcasing every little alteration that has taken place in this month.
- The table shows a vivid drop down in performance which is a sole proof of the fact that there has been a 4.30 percent and 4.31 percent change for both 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold categories.
- Overall performance seemed to have had a voracious change on all of the users, in totality.
- The highest price roundabouts have been Rs.4875 and Rs.5318 for 22 and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Coming to the lowest price generations, they were an immense Rs.4610 and Rs.5029, as per the calculations.
Gold Rate Movement in Mumbai for October 2022
|Gold Rates in October 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st October 2022||4650||5073|
|8th October 2022||4785||5220|
|15th October 2022||4620||5040|
|22nd October 2022||4700||5128|
|31st October 2022||4660||5084|
|Highest Rate in October 2022||4785||5220|
|Lowest Rate in October 2022||4620||5040|
We have a hold of the Gold Rate in Mumbai from the month of October and we wish to extend the same piece of information to our readers, who are inclined towards strategic investment which is based on research materials, facts and figures.
- Providing you the necessary information, the table has been included in this article in a manner which is simple and easy to understand.
- We got you covered relating to a specific commutation, i.e. the price change level of 0.22% and 0.22%
- Rs. 4785 and Rs. 5220 was the recorded highest price for both 22 and 24 carat gold.
- Rs. 4620 and Rs. 5040 was on the other end, lowest recorded price for both 22 and 24 carat gold.
- The price changes were not too much and hence we can say that a tiny change in price was witnessed for the month
September 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Gold Rates in September 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st September 2022||4650||5073|
|8th September 2022||4665||5089|
|15th September 2022||4620||5040|
|22nd September 2022||4600||5020|
|30th September 2022||4665||5090|
|Highest Rate in September 2022||4690||5116|
|Lowest Rate in September 2022||4580||4996|
We have laid down the Gold Rate in Mumbai from the month of September. It is to give you hold of all the raw materials you require in order to carry on with the process of making strategies for fruitful return. It is absolutely essential you invest on account of strategies to earn maximum returns from your investment.
- The table gives you a hand and states the 22 and 24 carat gold rate from across the month.
- As you can see, we have commuted the percentage change for you, which were recorded to be 0.32% and 0.34%.
- This only show that the price of the metal has went down, after a steady rise in the very beginning.
- Rs. 4690 and Rs.5116 we the significant highest price for the month of September for both 22 and also 24 carat gold.
- On the other side of the spectrum, the lowest recorded rates were Rs.4580 and Rs.4996 which is for 22 and 24 carat gold.
August 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Gold Rates in August 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st August 2022||4720||5138|
|8th August 2022||4755||5187|
|15th August 2022||4815||5253|
|22nd August 2022||4760||5193|
|31st August 2022||4700||5127|
|Highest Rate in August 2022||4815||5253|
|Lowest Rate in August 2022||4700||5123|
We have made all the worthy enough research of the Gold Rate in Mumbai from the month of August. This will take you through the process of research and will show you the necessary aspects of investment, as in if it is right time to invest or you must wait for some time and then choose to invest.
- The extended table has all the right information to help you push through your investment process. It has the opening price, closing price and also the price from the start of every week.
- First recorded price for August 2022 was Rs.4720 and Rs.5138; on the other hand, the last recorded price was Rs.4700 and Rs.5127.
- You must now check out the change in the price level noticed across the entire month, considering the highest and the lowest price points, we have done the commutation of price change for you, and display it in the form of percentage, i.e. -0.42% and -0.21% was the change experienced.
- Now, you must also consider the highest price level of both the category gold, where it stood at Rs.4815 and Rs.5253.
- Also, now you must see the lowest recorded price for both the category gold, i.e. 22 and 24 carat, where the numbers noticed were Rs.4700 and Rs.5123.
July 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Gold Rates in July 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||4785||5220|
|8th July 2022||4685||5111|
|15th July 2022||4650||5073|
|22nd July 2022||4640||5062|
|31st July 2022||4720||5149|
|Highest Rate in July 2022||4810||5247|
|Lowest Rate in July 2022||4600||5018|
Being well read about the Gold Rate in Mumbai opens the possibility of cracking the best deal. Catch up with the data of the recent month and see how the prices have been ranging based on the happenings of the month and compare it with present day.
- Check the necessary changes in the price of the metal and see how profitable investment can be made out of it.
- Let us begin with the change in the price introduced across the entire month. The percentage change stood at -1.36% for both forms of Gold.
- Elaborating the change, it was of high degree as we see and led to a significant rise in the price level.
- 22 carat gold category related price levels are Rs.4810 on the highest front and Rs.4600 on the lowest end.
- In the similar manner, the prices related to the 24 carat gold category were Rs.5247 and Rs.5018.
June 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Gold Rates in June 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||4750||5182|
|8th June 2022||4770||5204|
|15th June 2022||4715||5144|
|22nd June 2022||4745||5176|
|30th June 2022||4665||5089|
|Highest Rate in June 2022||4836||5276|
|Lowest Rate in June 2022||4665||5089|
The best way to learn the Gold Rate in Mumbai fluctuation is through a tabular representation. Here is the data of the month, provided to you via a table, and also bullet points, so you do not have any difficulty deciphering the month’s price.
- Data you will find in the table consists of the first day of the week, last day of the month, percentage change and also the highs and lows.
- First consideration of the month is the percentage change, which was accounted at -1.79% and -1.79%.
- This change which was noticed throughout the month was slightly more than the average price change.
- 22 carat and 24 carat gold prices reached the maximum level of Rs.4836 and Rs.5276.
- Well, the lowest price level for the month was Rs.4665 and Rs.5089
May 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Gold Rates in May 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||4839||5279|
|8th May 2022||4740||5171|
|15th May 2022||4625||5045|
|22nd May 2022||4705||5133|
|31st May 2022||4775||5210|
|Highest Rate in May 2022||4839||5279|
|Lowest Rate in May 2022||4610||5029|
In this section, which is for May 2022, the Gold Rates in Mumbai for both the 22 carats and the 24-carat gold are given in the tabular form. Also, we have analyzed and discussed the important facts below–
- For the whole month, the price has dived gradually as you can see in the table. It is the same for both 22 carats and 24-carat gold.
- The highest and the lowest prices for the 24-carat gold were recorded as Rs.5279 and Rs.5029 which depicts that the difference between the two is not very wide and thus the fluctuation in the price was very nominal.
- Similarly, for the 22 Carat gold, the price fluctuation wasn’t again that much as depicted by the highest price of the gold against its lowest price which is Rs.4839 and Rs.4610.
- Talking about the performance of these two gold in the market for the month of May was quite average and both the gold increased by -1.32% and -1.31% respectively for the 22-carat gold and 24-carat gold.
April 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Gold Rates in April 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st April 2022||4810||5247|
|8th April 2022||4825||5263|
|15th April 2022||4955||5406|
|22nd April 2022||4930||5378|
|30th April 2022||4840||5280|
|Highest Rate in April 2022||4985||5438|
|Lowest Rate in April 2022||4780||5214|
The table below has the Gold Rate in Mumbai per Gram for the 24 carats and the 22-carat gold and the prices are given for five different days, which are numerically the starting dates of each week of the month.
So, you can check the month’s performance from the table and analysis is given below –
- The price of both types of gold increased for three weeks, starting from the first week of the month. The price jumped a bit as you check the price for the second week and the third week and it is for both the categories.
- Towards the end of the third week, and starting of the fourth week, the prices started declining and also dipped quite low during the fourth week as you can make out from the table.
- It again spiked up towards the end of the month and roared owing to the growing tension in the market due to the pandemic situation. The overall performance of the gold was pretty good this month and thus both gained around 0.62% and 0.63% this month.
- The highest and the lowest prices for the 22 Carat gold was Rs.4985 and Rs.4780, which shows a wide gap and thus, the volatility was too high this month.
- It is the same for the 24 Carat gold as well, the highest price was Rs.5438 while, the lowest is Rs.5214 and the difference is quite visible.
March 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Gold Rates in March 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st March 2022||4670||5095|
|8th March 2022||4940||5389|
|15th March 2022||4760||5193|
|22nd March 2022||4775||5210|
|31st March 2022||4765||5198|
|Highest Rate in March 2022||4980||5433|
|Lowest Rate in March 2022||4670||5095|
March 2022 showed us a whole new life and contingencies and the price moved vigorously up and down the ladder this month.
The table given here has the Gold Price Movement in Mumbai for March, this month, the prices were highly volatile and that we will discuss now –
- The price feel within one week by Rs.100 (approx.) and then went up the ladder in the next week, and fell down towards the end of the month. So, the prices were highly volatile as the investors were not sure of what to invest in this crisis.
- From the third week of the month, the prices keep on dipping but at a slower pace.
- The highest price achieved by the 22 Carat gold in this month was Rs.4980 when the lowest was Rs.4670 and this shows a huge difference which indicates the level of volatility that was there in the price of this gold for this month of March 2022.
- Not only in the 22 Ct. gold, but the volatility was there in the 24-carat gold also and that made the highest and lowest prices of the commodity stand a bit apart from each other. While the highest was Rs.5433 and the lowest was Rs.5095.
- However, since the prices dipped for the longer period of the month, the commodities – 22 ct. and 24 ct. gold performed on the lower front in the market as the performance was 2.03% and 2.02% respectively.
February 2022, Gold Price Movement in Mumbai
|Gold Rates in February 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||4490||4898|
|8th February 2022||4540||4953|
|15th February 2022||4640||5062|
|22nd February 2022||4625||5046|
|28th February 2022||4700||5128|
|Highest Rate in February 2022||4725||5155|
|Lowest Rate in February 2022||4490||4898|
Gold Rate in Mumbai per gram for the month of February is given in this section, in both tabular formats and also in detail. The prices of both the types of gold are provided, and here are the important facts that you need to be aware of –
- In the month of February,there was a sight fluctuation seen in the prices in February.
- The price for both the gold slightly increased during the entire month.
- The highest price recorded by the 22-carat gold was Rs.4725 and the lowest was Rs.4490. The difference is very minute that shows the volatility was potential in the month.
- It is also the same case with 24-carat gold where the price was Rs.5155 as the highest and the lowest was Rs.4898 and the difference between the two is a bit wider than the other gold mentioned above but not huge.
- Both the gold performed fairly in this month. The performance of gold was 4.68% and 4.70% respectively.
Gold Rate in Mumbai – Trend in 2020
Due to the pandemic situation in the country and all over the world, the Gold Rate Trend in Mumbai is highly volatile as the people are investing in gold mainly to make their investments safe.
As you compare Today Gold Rate in Mumbai with the previous day’s rate or for the previous few days, you will find that, the prices have been fluctuating rapidly.
The prices of the gold both 22 carats and 24 carats have been on the rise since the month of March when this pandemic started.
The prices are anticipated to rise further and reach a never-seen high in the market due to this crisis.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Mumbai – Trend in 2019
In the year 2019, there were many changes in the policies of the government and the Central bank, which made a great impact on the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Mumbai. If you check the Historical Gold Rate in Mumbai for the last year, you will find that the prices were more or less stable.
The trend however went from being stable, in the beginning half of the year to significantly increasing in the second half.
This increase was mainly because of the RBI’s monetary policy and the changes that were made in that. Furthermore, the currency value started depreciating owing to the monetary policy’s change and thus, the value of gold also spikes as the cost of importing the gold increased.
What makes Gold Rates in Mumbai to increase?
Different reasons make the Gold Rate in Mumbai as on today to increase and they are –
- The prices of this commodity mainly increase, owing to the fact that there is high demand in the market. If the demand for the commodity is higher than the supply, the price automatically increases.
- The second point that can increase the price of the gold significantly is a situation where investors panic on accout of a financial or economic crisis or any kind of crisis. Here the investors search for a safe haven and what else can be a better haven than gold. It is most of the investor’s last resort when the crisis hit hard.
- Then there is inflation in the market which increases the rate of the commodity. It is because, the general price of everything increases and so of gold. It increases on two levels – firstly, it increases on the commodity itself, and secondly, the making charges increase which ultimately increases the price of the jewelry.
- If the currency value depreciates and the monetary policies are changed, then the price of the gold can increase as it did in.
What makes Gold Price in Mumbai to decrease?
As there are reasons for the increase in the gold price, there are various reasons that can make the Gold Price in Mumbai go downhill and they are –
- Today Gold Price in Mumbai per gram can go down if the currency value appreciates. So, when the value of Indian currency would appreciate against other currency especially against the currency of the country from where gold is imported, the cost of imports will do go down and so will the rate of the commodity.
- The second point that attributes to the decrease in the price of gold is other markets or assets. Gold prices are very sensitive to the price or performance of other assets like equities, bonds, etc. When these markets boom, people withdraw their money from gold and invest in these assets hoping for a higher return.
- Similarly, when the interest rates are increased by the government or RBI, the gold price falls as people sell off their gold to earn those extra interests provided on different financial products like FDs and others.
- There is another reason which affects the price of gold and can take it down and that is supply overflow. If the supply of gold increases then the prices can go down. It can increase when the RBI supply more gold from its reserve and in a few other scenarios.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Mumbai?
The Gold Rate in Mumbai is affected by Central Bank policies to a great extent because the currency value is dependent on the monetary policies of the RBI. Gold Rate in Mumbai Today that you see is highly dependent on the currency value, that is, the exchange rate of our currency.
The monetary policies if made in favor of the investors in gold, then the prices will increase another decrease. For example, if the interest rates on FDs and other saving accounts are increased by the RBI, then the price of gold will decrease and vice versa.
Why Gold Price in Mumbai is different from other Cities?
In every city, there is a different price of gold because of mainly two reasons –
- First is the transportation cost which increases or decreases the Gold Price in Mumbai depending upon whether the transportation cost is higher or lower than other cities.
- Then, the second is the making charges. It is one of the main factors determining the prices and thus, the price of the commodity also changes.
What is Gold Rate in Mumbai 916 Hallmark gold?
If you have bought gold anytime, then you must have heard the term hallmark, 916 hallmark gold is nothing but another name of the 22-carat gold. So, Gold Rate in Mumbai 916 hallmark gold is equivalent to the price given in the above tables for the 22-carat gold.
The hallmark is a metric that determines the percentage of gold’s purity. In 916 hallmark gold, the alloy from which the jeweler makes the ornaments or any other product has 91.6% of pure gold, and remaining is other metal for strengthening the alloy.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Mumbai?
The Tax on Gold Rate in Mumbai is levied under two different slabs or category and they are –
- Jewelleries – On Jewelleries there is 5% GST changed on the Making charges.
- Raw Gold – If you buy gold as a commodity or good, then you need to pay only 3% GST.
Gold Rate in Mumbai – Conclusion
We hope this article on Gold Rate in Mumbai helped you in your research on the gold rates in this city. You can come back every day to check Today Gold Rate in Mumbai, as the prices are updated on a daily basis on this site.
We have tried to incorporate all the possible information about the commodity in this article to help you in your research and investments.
Mumbai Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Mumbai?
Answer – No process has to be followed in order to check the present rate of the metal. You simply have to go through the first few sections, as it is there, that you will locate the tables which show the present price of 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Mumbai?
Answer – You have landed in the right place, as this article contains all the details regarding the gold rate in Mumbai. You can take the reference of the tables and the chart, to discover the price of the particular time period that you require, and put it to use accordingly.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Mumbai?
Answer – Yes, the price you see in this article categorized as today’s price, are all the live updates. Apart from those sections, we also provide our readers with the price from yesterday, past 15 days and also from past few years. The chart will provide you with the details relating to longer time intervals.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – Yes, we make it a possibility to study the last month’s price, rather in a detailed manner. It is because we have placed an additional section about the past few months, which contains tables and detailed analysis of the same. You need to check for the same, to see the price of the month you want.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Mumbai?
Answer – 224 carat rates, alongside 22 carat gold rates make up this article. We have all the right details to render to you, wherein you can extract the data you want. Look for the tables and sections which particularly mention 22 carat gold rates.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Mumbai Update?
Answer – Yes, each and every section you will find in this article are updated and to the point, such that you can use them to form strategies of gold investment. We have updated all the details relating to multiple time frames, and you can search for the rates accordingly.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – The article shall be your perfect gateway of extracting historical prices. All the past and the present rates are mentioned to you in this article, which will lead you to the precise strategy of investment. These are the materials to carry on the process of technical analysis.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – Yes, and you need to fetch the following inputs – city or state, Carat gold, invested amount and time of investment. All these inputs together will help you find the wealth you created from a transaction. If you lost your funds, the calculator will show you the amount of loss.
Ques – Can I calculate Mumbai Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes of course, we provide you with the information on the Gold price in the unit of Tola as well. You need to use the gold rate calculator for the same. Refer to the table below the 15 days rate section, and click on the link to go to the gold rate calculator.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Mumbai?
Answer – If we speak of 24 carat gold, we speak of the purest gold that exists, i.e. which has no impurities whatsoever. This is the reason why it is at its most fragile states, and is only used as gold coins and bars. The level of purity makes it a bit pricier than 22 carat gold.
Most Read Articles