Gold is one of the commodities that are in high demand in Mangalore. People here search for Gold Rate in Mangalore Today as they deal in this metal extensively.
This article is penned down to help traders and investors in this city understand the Gold Rate in Mangalore.
Mangalore is one of the major commercial centers of Karnataka that houses a large number of traders. Investors invest in both the forms of gold, such as 22 Carat and 24 Carat. Thus, their inquiries revolve around the rates of both of these forms.
They will get a detailed overview of the market trends here along with the price of gold for the past six months. Readers will also be provided with some additional knowledge about the factors that affect the Gold Rate in Mangalore Live.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore – Gold Price in Mangalore Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Mangalore Today
As one of the south Indian states of India, Karnataka is a huge hub of gold jewelry shops. Mangalore is one of the biggest cities in this state and it also has a large number of traders who deal in gold.
The residents of this city prefer investing in gold jewelry for which they need to learn the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore.
For making gold jewelry, jewelers have to use 22 Carat of this yellow metal which is prepared by adding fillers to the purest form.
These fillers will add strength to the gold that can sustain the designs carved on it. Thus, traders and jewelry buyers in this city are more interested in the price of 22 Ct Gold as it is used for making jewelry.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore Today – Gold Price in Mangaluru
The gold merchants in Mangalore deal with the purest form of gold that is 24 Ct. They buy this precious metal in this form from the miners and then sell it to the gold jewelers. Therefore, Pure Gold Price in Mangalore should be known to them every day.
On the other hand, jewelers need to be aware of the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore before buying this commodity from the merchants. The price of 24 Ct Gold is always more than 22 Ct Gold as the former’s purity is the maximum.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Mangalore Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Mangalore|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Mangalore for Last 15 Days
The Gold Price in Mangalore for the past 15 days is always a matter of concern for the traders and investors residing in this beautiful city. This is because these rates influence their investment decisions and help them seal a profitable deal.
After checking out the gold rates in Mangalore for the last 2 weeks, it can be said that the figures were quite stable.
On some days it increased by Rs.100 per gram and the other day it reduced by a small amount. Things look good for investors here and they can buy this commodity in the coming one week.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Mangalore – Also Past Gold Price in Mangalore
Graphical representations have always proved helpful for traders in understanding the changes in the rates of this valuable metal.
The Gold Rate in Mangalore for the past few days or months can be read very easily through these graphs. Readers can follow the pointers and make out whether the prices are increasing steadily or getting reduces.
Traders and investors in Mangalore should check out the local graphs of the gold rate before investing. If the pointers are on the higher side then chances are high that the Gold Rate in Mangalore is not likely to decrease anytime soon.
Gold Price in Mangalore – Past 6 Months Price
All financial and commodity investors keep a track of the performances of these products for the past 6 months. Experts recommend doing so as it can help them make the maximum amount of profit through their investments.
Similarly, investors should be familiar with the Gold Rate in Mangalore for the last six months to ensure that they are choosing the most favorable time for investment.
Going back to the price charts of this valuable metal, the past few months can give them an insight into its performance over a long time.
Therefore, making the most profitable investment decisions becomes easier in this process.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,065||₹ 5,525|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,248||₹ 5,725|
|15-08-2020||₹ 4,965||₹ 5,418|
|22-08-2020||₹ 4,950||₹ 5,400|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,800||₹ 5,324|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,280||₹ 5,760|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,800||₹ 5,239|
The economy as a whole was greatly impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. With this in mind when investing in gold, one must see how far the revival has taken place in the same. In Mangalore, the gold prices also saw might fluctuations. The below are major takeaway from the same for the month of August.
- The price as on 5 different days of August is given in the table.
- The opening price, closing price, the peak price and lowest dip is given for the month of August in Mangalore.
- The price as on the 1st was Rs. 5,065 per gram, on the 15th was Rs. 4,965 per gram and on the 31st was Rs. 4,800 per gram for 22 carat gold.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the price as on the 1st was Rs. 5,525 per gram, on the 15th was Rs. 5,418 per gram and on the 31st was Rs. 5,324per gram.
- The overall change in performance is also calculated for both the gold categories. For 22 carat gold it is 10% whereas and for 24 carat gold it is 9.94%.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,605||₹ 5,020|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,600||₹ 5,016|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,650||₹ 5,070|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,727||₹ 5,157|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,050||₹ 5,500|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,050||₹ 5,500|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,535||₹ 4,945|
To know all the statistics pertaining to gold rate in Mangalore for the month of July 2020, refer to the data mentioned in the table that has all the numbers necessary to undertake further analysis. The points below are some important numbers to take note of in the similar context.
- The gold rate fluctuation for the entire month is available in the data.
- The gold prices on 1st July 2020 in Mangalore was Rs. 4,605 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,020 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And as on 31st July 2020 the price was Rs. 5,050 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,500 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The peak price for the month was seen on the last day of July.
- The analysis of the performance for both the categories are 11.36% and 11.22% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,425||₹ 4,827|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,375||₹ 4,772|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,458||₹ 4,868|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,538||₹ 4,950|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,568||₹ 4,983|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,575||₹ 4,990|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,325||₹ 4,722|
The use of gold in Mangalore is vast and always demanding. For reasons innumerable that lead to changes in gold rate in Mangalore, we will look at the movement in gold rates for the month of June in this section. Run through the key notes below to understand better.
- This month shows a gradual increase after the second week of the month.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs.4,575 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4,325 per gram for the month of June 2020.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs.4,990 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4,722 per gram for the month of June 2020.
- The prices of 24 carat gold is always higher than that of 22 carat gold, because 24 carat is completely pure gold unlike 22 carat that is mixed with other alloys.
- The overall percentage analysis is recorded to be 5.78% for 22 carat gold and 5.68% for 24 carat gold.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,631|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,330||₹ 4,627|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,395||₹ 4,790|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,405||₹ 4,808|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,416||₹ 4,816|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,491||₹ 4,899|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,290||₹ 4,586|
Here the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rate in Mangalore for May 2020 will be discussed in detail:
- The highest recorded price for one gram of 22 Ct gold in Mangalore has been Rs.4,491
- Rs.4,899 has been the highest price recorded for one gram of 24 Ct Gold
- The lowest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore per Gram is Rs.4,290 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.4,586 which is on the lower side
- The performance of the price of 22 Carat gold was 4.69% and that for 24 Carat gold was 6.83% which can be considered fair
- The gold prices in this Mangalore increased gradually in small percentages everyday throughout the month
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Mangaluru
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,862||₹ 4,058|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,862||₹ 4,060|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,063||₹ 4,431|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,041||₹ 4,408|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,395||₹ 4,680|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,474||₹ 4,730|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,862||₹ 4,056|
The overview of the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rate Movement in Mangaluru for April 2020 has been discussed below:
- The highest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore per Gram is Rs.4,474 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.4,730
- The lowest recorded price for 22 Carat gold is Rs.3,862 and for 24 Carat the price is Rs.4,056 for April 2020
- This month has marked an outstanding performance percentage of 15.85% for 22 Ct Gold price in Mangalore
- A similar percentage of 16.62% has been recorded for the growth in 24 Ct Gold rate in the city
- In April this year, the prices of 22 Ct and 24 Ct gold have increased by more than Rs.600
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,903||₹ 4,092|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,161||₹ 4,372|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,018||₹ 4,215|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,864||₹ 4,062|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,868||₹ 4,060|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,161||₹ 4,372|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,770||₹ 3,959|
The Gold Price Movement in Mangalore for March 2020 is noteworthy for investors as this is the last month of the financial year and can be viewed below:
- The Gold Price in Mangalore per Gram for 22 Ct Gold has touched the highest value of Rs.3,770 and the lowest of Rs.3,959
- The highest price recorded for 24 Ct Gold is Rs.4,161 and the lowest is Rs.4,372
- 22 Ct Gold rate in Mangalore has shown an excellent growth of 10.37%
- The performance of 24 Ct Gold rate was equally good with 10.43%
- 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold rates in Mangalore have touched the lowest number on the last day of the month
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,826||₹ 4,020|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,769||₹ 3,957|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,824||₹ 4,013|
|22-02-2020||₹ 3,948||₹ 4,150|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,001||₹ 4,199|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,034||₹ 4,240|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,769||₹ 3,957|
Here, readers will find be briefed on the 24 Carat and 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore for February 2020:
- The highest recorded 22 Ct Gold price was Rs.4,034 and that for 24 Ct Gold was Rs.4,240
- Rs.3,769 has been the lowest marked price for 22 Ct Gold Rate in Mangalore per gram and Rs.3,957 for 24 Ct Gold
- The monthly performance of 22 Ct Gold price in February was 7.03% and that for 24 Ct Gold price was little better with 7.15%
- The rate of 22 Ct Gold in Mangalore reduced in the second week but increased steadily from the third week of the month
- 24 Ct Gold rate followed a similar trend as 22 Ct Gold rate and was the highest at the month-end
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Mangaluru
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,659||₹ 3,844|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,777||₹ 3,966|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,700||₹ 3,881|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,769||₹ 3,961|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,774||₹ 3,966|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,865||₹ 4,059|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,659||₹ 3,844|
The Gold Price in Mangaluru for January 2020 has been discussed below and this will help investors understand its performance at the beginning of the year.
- The highest recorded price for 22 Ct Gold was Rs.3,865 and for 24 Ct gold it was Rs.4,059 in Mangalore
- 22 Carat Gold Price in Mangalore touched the lowest figure of Rs.3,659 and that for 24 Ct the figure was Rs.3,844
- This precious jewelry metal showed an average performance of 5.63% in 22 Ct and 5.59% for 24 Ct
- The rate of 22 Ct Gold was stable throughout the month with minor and major fluctuations
- 24 Ct Gold price has entered the Rs.4000 price range in the second week of January 2020
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,589||₹ 3,765|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,548||₹ 3,725|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,534||₹ 3,705|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,576||₹ 3,756|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,661||₹ 3,845|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,661||₹ 3,845|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,530||₹ 3,705|
This part of the article shall focus on the Gold Rate in Mangalore for December 2019. It will help readers in getting an insight into the prices attained by this commodity in the last month of the year 2019.
- The highest recorded value for 22 Ct gold was Rs.3,661 and the lowest was Rs.3,845
- The highest 24 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore was Rs.3,530 with lowest being Rs.3,705
- This valuable commodity has shown an average performance with 3.71% growth in 22 Ct and 3.78% in 24 Ct which are almost the same
- The price of 22 Ct Gold was the least in the third week in Mangalore and the highest on the last day of the year
- 24 Ct Gold rate was increasing gradually after the second week and was close to Rs.4000 by the end of the month
Gold Rate in Mangalore – Trend in 2020
The world financial market has been witnessing a lot of highs and lows since the beginning of the year 2020.
A series of events took place in the international market that crashed down the stock market and also affected the gold price across the globe. All of these factors have affected the Gold Rate Trend in Mangalore also.
Two of the world leaders, the US and China, are not on good terms politically which is affecting the global trades.
The outbreak of the pandemic in the world has also stalled the trading of this valuable commodity to a great extent. But Today Gold Rate in Mangalore has improved and achieved a better market position.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Mangaluru – Trend in 2019
The Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Mangaluru can be said better in comparison to that of 2020. This year, the rates were stable in the first four months with a gradual increase or decrease.
But, after the fifth month of the year, the rates started increasing and a Historical Gold Rate in Mangalore was marked. This created a favorable situation for those who have already invested in this commodity earlier.
What makes Gold Rates in Mangalore to increase?
The current scenario of the world gold market and the local market of this city has affected the Gold Rate in Mangalore as on today. Some imperative factors are discussed here:
- The increase in inflation in the global economy has led to an increase in the Gold rate in Mangalore today per gram
- The hike in the valuation of the US dollars in comparison to Indian Rupees has increased the gold rate in Mangalore
- There is a huge demand for this ornamental metal in the local gold market of this city
- The treasury of the Indian government has less amount of gold in store
What makes Gold Price in Mangalore to decrease?
The contrasting reasons responsible for the decrease in the Gold Price in Mangalore are:
- A fair amount of price reduction of gold in the world market
- Today Gold Price in Mangalore per gram shall be less if the number of traders in the city are low
- If the Reserve bank of India announces an increase in the rate of interest or some beneficial policies for traders then, the gold rate shall reduce.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Mangalore?
When the valuation of the Indian National Currency decreases concerning the American dollars, the Gold Rate in Mangalore gets highly impacted.
The policies of the Central Bank also play a major role in determining the rates of this valuable metal in India. Traders find the Gold Price in Mangalore 916 on the lower side when the Central Bank introduces some profitable policies.
Why Gold Price in Mangaluru is different from other Cities?
The Gold Price in Mangaluru is always different from other cities of the nation because numerous factors come into play while fixing the rates.
Important aspects like transportation charges, taxes levied by the local government, demand in the market, etc. affect the price of gold in this city.
The local jeweler’s association also plays a pivotal rate in determining the Gold Price in Mangalore 916.
What is Gold Rate in Mangalore 916 Hallmark gold?
Customers in Mangalore always purchase hallmark gold jewelry from shops as this is the standardization that should be followed across the country.
Hallmark gold is characterized by the figure ‘916’ and it should be inscribed on the body of the ornament. The Gold Rate in Mangalore 916 is a bit higher than the rate of 22 Ct Gold.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Mangaluru?
Gold is a precious commodity and a good amount of tax is imposed on it which increases its overall price in any place.
The government of India charges 5% as Tax on Gold Rate in Mangaluru. Customers have to pay another 5% of GST that will be levied on the making charge of the finished gold product.
Gold Rate in Mangalore – Conclusion
The main focus of this article was the Gold Rate in Mangalore for today and the past few months. It offered various useful details to the traders and investors residing in Mangalore and planning to invest a good amount of money in this precious commodity.
Today Gold Rate in Mangalore should be known to them as it will help in making good investment deals without getting cheated.
Most Read Articles