Gold Rate in Mangalore Today (Feb 17, 2023): Live Gold Price in MangaloreLast Updated Date: Feb 17, 2023
Gold is one of the commodities that are in high demand in Mangalore. People here search for Live Gold Rate in Mangalore Today (Feb 17, 2023) as they deal in this metal extensively.
This article is penned down to help traders and investors in this city understand the Gold Rate in Mangalore.
Mangalore is one of the major commercial centers of Karnataka that houses a large number of traders. Investors invest in both the forms of gold, such as 22 Carat and 24 Carat. Thus, their inquiries revolve around the rates of both of these forms.
They will get a detailed overview of the market trends here along with the price of gold for the past six months. Readers will also be provided with some additional knowledge about the factors that affect the Gold Rate in Mangalore Live.
Compare Live Gold Rate in Mangalore with other Cities in India
22 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore – Gold Price in Mangalore Today (Feb 17, 2023)
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Mangalore Today
As one of the south Indian states of India, Karnataka is a huge hub of gold jewelry shops. Mangalore is one of the biggest cities in this state and it also has a large number of traders who deal in gold.
The residents of this city prefer investing in gold jewelry for which they need to learn the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore.
For making gold jewelry, jewelers have to use 22 Carat of this yellow metal which is prepared by adding fillers to the purest form.
These fillers will add strength to the gold that can sustain the designs carved on it. Thus, traders and jewelry buyers in this city are more interested in the price of 22 Ct Gold as it is used for making jewelry.
Gold Rate Forecast for Tomorrow
24 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore Today (Feb 17, 2023) – Gold Price in Mangaluru
The gold merchants in Mangalore deal with the purest form of gold that is 24 Ct. They buy this precious metal in this form from the miners and then sell it to the gold jewelers. Therefore, Pure Gold Price in Mangalore should be known to them every day.
On the other hand, jewelers need to be aware of the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore before buying this commodity from the merchants. The price of 24 Ct Gold is always more than 22 Ct Gold as the former’s purity is the maximum.
Tomorrow Gold Rate Prediction or Forecast in Mangalore
Check out Mangalore Gold Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Mangalore Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Mangalore|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Mangalore for Last 15 Days
The Gold Price in Mangalore for the past 15 days is always a matter of concern for the traders and investors residing in this beautiful city. This is because these rates influence their investment decisions and help them seal a profitable deal.
After checking out the gold rates in Mangalore for the last 2 weeks, it can be said that the figures were quite stable.
On some days it increased by Rs.100 per gram and the other day it reduced by a small amount. Things look good for investors here and they can buy this commodity in the coming one week.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Mangalore – Also Past Gold Price in Mangalore
Graphical representations have always proved helpful for traders in understanding the changes in the rates of this valuable metal.
The Gold Rate in Mangalore for the past few days or months can be read very easily through these graphs. Readers can follow the pointers and make out whether the prices are increasing steadily or getting reduces.
Traders and investors in Mangalore should check out the local graphs of the gold rate before investing. If the pointers are on the higher side then chances are high that the Gold Rate in Mangalore is not likely to decrease anytime soon.
Gold Price in Mangalore – Past 12 Months Price
All financial and commodity investors keep a track of the performances of these products for the past 12 months. Experts recommend doing so as it can help them make the maximum amount of profit through their investments.
Similarly, investors should be familiar with the Gold Rate in Mangalore for the last six months to ensure that they are choosing the most favorable time for investment.
Going back to the price charts of this valuable metal, the past few months can give them an insight into its performance over a long time.
Therefore, making the most profitable investment decisions becomes easier in this process.
January 2023, Gold Price Movement in Mangaluru
|Gold Rates in January 2023||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st January 2023||5065||5525|
|8th January 2023||5135||5601|
|15th January 2023||5206||5679|
|22nd January 2023||5230||5711|
|31st January 2023||5255||5733|
|Highest Rate in January 2023||5315||5798|
|Lowest Rate in January 2023||5050||5510|
The Gold Price in Mangaluru for January 2023 has been discussed below and this will help investors understand its performance at the beginning of the year.
- The highest recorded price for 22 Ct Gold was Rs.5315 and for 24 Ct gold it was Rs.5798 in Mangalore.
- 22 Carat Gold Price in Mangalore touched the lowest figure of Rs.5050 and that for 24 Ct the figure was Rs.5510.
- This precious jewelry metal showed an average performance of 3.75% in 22 Ct and 3.76% for 24 Ct
- The volatility in the 22 Carat Gold and 24 Carat Gold price can be observed from the table. The prices touched highs and also marked low rates.
Gold Rate Movement in Mangalore for December 2022
|Gold Rates in December 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st December 2022||4880||5323|
|8th December 2022||4955||5405|
|15th December 2022||5004||5458|
|22nd December 2022||5030||5487|
|31st December 2022||5065||5525|
|Highest Rate in December 2022||5065||5525|
|Lowest Rate in December 2022||4880||5323|
Take a routine check of the price shift every month if you wish to make the most out of your investment in gold. This section is specially drafted for you to closely check the price of the month of December. This is where we have everything sorted for you, both 22 and 24-carat gold individually.
- We wish to support your decision of research of gold rates in the most feasible manner possible, making use of tables and pointers.
- Percentage change we commuted will give you an instant idea about the price alteration of the month, which was 3.79% and 3.79%.
- The shift was rather the same for both categories gold and not the contrary, as we see a tiny difference in the amount.
- As much as you want to know the rise in price, the peak point for the metal for December was Rs.5065 and Rs.5525.
Gold Rate Movement in Mangalore for November 2022
|Gold Rates in November 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||4660||5083|
|8th November 2022||4685||5110|
|15th November 2022||4785||5220|
|22nd November 2022||4835||5275|
|30th November 2022||4860||5302|
|Highest Rate in November 2022||4880||5323|
|Lowest Rate in November 2022||4615||5034|
Most essential to us are the needs of our customers and their comfort is served as a top priority. Therefore, for both 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold rate fluctuations in Mangalore over the month of November is presented to you in details so that you can compare and contrast and make your choices easily and conveniently.
- You can check the rates for all the important timelines and dates for the month of November for both the 22-carat and 24-carat prices.
- To remind you of price changes over November in detail, we have stated all the numerical and fluctuations for you.
- All the significant factors mentioned are given to you by us.
- For 22 carats and 24 carats, the highest price points are given as following Rs 4880 and Rs 5323
- Rs.4615 and Rs.5034 were the lowest price points.
Gold Rate Movement in Mangalore for October 2022
|Gold Rates in October 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st October 2022||4655||5078|
|8th October 2022||4790||5225|
|15th October 2022||4625||5045|
|22nd October 2022||4705||5133|
|31st October 2022||4665||5091|
|Highest Rate in October 2022||4790||5225|
|Lowest Rate in October 2022||4625||5045|
Majority of the profitable investment decision are backed by proper research and the material is extracted out from the past Gold Rate in Mangalore records. You can rely on the previous records to ascertain what the future price levels can be.
- We suggest you study the highest price level, the lowest price level and also the opening and the closing price level.
- We commuted the percentage change for you and it stood out to be 0.21% and 0.26%
- While you may need the info on the highest price level of the metal, it was Rs.4790 and Rs.5225
- Subsequently, the lowest price point for the metal was Rs.4625 and Rs.5045 for both categories gold.
- Not a potential or a major change in the price level was noticed in this month, for both the categories of gold.
September 2022, Gold rate movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in September 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st September 2022||4655||5078|
|8th September 2022||4670||5095|
|15th September 2022||4625||5045|
|22nd September 2022||4605||5024|
|30th September 2022||4670||5095|
|Highest Rate in September 2022||4695||5120|
|Lowest Rate in September 2022||4585||5002|
Fruitful investment is not done on the basis of rough knowledge and estimation. You need strong hold of roots and support for your investment, which are the Gold Rate in Mangalore data from the past. This helps you carry a strategy and then invest according to that.
- So, not only a sneak peek, we have the entire month’s stats for your consideration, regarding the categories – 22 and 24 carat.
- Since, we have volunteered to provide you with the data; we also took it upon us to commute the percentage change, which stood at 0.32% and 0.33%.
- The change was actually on the lower end, as the price of the metal simply fell down for this particular month.
- Check out the highest price levels for both the categories gold, which was Rs.4695 and Rs.5120.
- Also, take a look at the lowest of price level for 22 and 24 carat gold – Rs.4585 and Rs.5002
August 2022, Gold rate movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in August 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st August 2022||4715||5143|
|8th August 2022||4760||5193|
|15th August 2022||4820||5258|
|22nd August 2022||4765||5198|
|31st August 2022||4705||5132|
|Highest Rate in August 2022||4820||5258|
|Lowest Rate in August 2022||4705||5132|
The economy as a whole was greatly impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. With this in mind when investing in gold, one must see how far the revival has taken place in the same. In Mangalore, the gold prices also saw might fluctuations. The below are major takeaway from the same for the month of August.
- The price as on 5 different days of August is given in the table.
- The opening price, closing price, the peak price and lowest dip is given for the month of August in Mangalore.
- The price as on the 1st was Rs. 4715 per gram, on the 15th was Rs. 4820 per gram and on the 31st was Rs. 4705 per gram for 22 carat gold.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the price as on the 1st was Rs. 5143 per gram, on the 15th was Rs. 5258 per gram and on the 31st was Rs. 5132 per gram.
- The overall change in performance is also calculated for both the gold categories. For 22 carat gold it is -0.21% whereas and for 24 carat gold it is -0.21%.
July 2022, Gold rate movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in July 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||4785||5220|
|8th July 2022||4685||5111|
|15th July 2022||4658||5082|
|22nd July 2022||4645||5067|
|31st July 2022||4725||5154|
|Highest Rate in July 2022||4810||5247|
|Lowest Rate in July 2022||4607||5010|
To know all the statistics pertaining to the gold rate in Mangalore for the month of July 2022, refer to the data mentioned in the table that has all the numbers necessary to undertake further analysis. The points below are some important numbers to take note of in a similar context.
- The gold rate fluctuation for the entire month is available in the data.
- The gold prices on 1st July 2022 in Mangalore was Rs. 4785 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5220 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And as on 31st July 2022, the price was Rs. 4725 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5154 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The peak price for the month was Rs. 4810 and Rs. 5247.
- The analysis of the performance for both the categories are -1.25% and -1.26% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
June 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in June 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||4750||5182|
|8th June 2022||4770||5204|
|15th June 2022||4715||5144|
|22nd June 2022||4745||5176|
|30th June 2022||4665||5089|
|Highest Rate in June 2022||4836||5276|
|Lowest Rate in June 2022||4665||5089|
The use of gold in Mangalore is vast and always demanding. For reasons innumerable that lead to changes in gold rate in Mangalore, we will look at the movement in gold rates for the month of June in this section. Run through the key notes below to understand better.
- This month shows a gradual increase after the second week of the month.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs.4836 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4665 per gram for the month of June 2022.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs.5276 per gram and lowest price is Rs.5089 per gram for the month of June 2022.
- The prices of 24 carat gold is always higher than that of 22 carat gold, because 24 carat is completely pure gold unlike 22 carat that is mixed with other alloys.
- The overall percentage analysis is recorded to be -1.79% for 22 carat gold and -1.79% for 24 carat gold.
May 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in May 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||4839||5279|
|8th May 2022||4740||5171|
|15th May 2022||4625||5045|
|22nd May 2022||4705||5133|
|31st May 2022||4775||5210|
|Highest Rate in May 2022||4839||5279|
|Lowest Rate in May 2022||4610||5029|
Here the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rate in Mangalore for May 2022 will be discussed in detail:
- The highest recorded price for one gram of 22 Ct gold in Mangalore has been Rs.4839
- Rs.5279 has been the highest price recorded for one gram of 24 Ct Gold
- The lowest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore per Gram is Rs.4610 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.5029 which is on the lower side
- The performance of the price of 22 Carat Gold and 24 Carat Gold was -1.32% and -1.31%
- The gold prices in this Mangalore decreased gradually in small percentages in the early weeks and while approaching the month, it started expanding.
April 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mangaluru
|Gold Rates in April 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st April 2022||4810||5247|
|8th April 2022||4825||5263|
|15th April 2022||4955||5406|
|22nd April 2022||4930||5378|
|30th April 2022||4840||5280|
|Highest Rate in April 2022||4985||5438|
|Lowest Rate in April 2022||4780||5214|
The overview of the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rate Movement in Mangaluru for April 2021 has been discussed below:
- The highest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore per Gram is Rs.4985 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.5438
- The lowest recorded price for 22 Carat gold is Rs.4780 and for 24 Carat the price is Rs.5214 for April 2021
- This month has marked an outstanding performance percentage of 0.62% for 22 Ct Gold price in Mangalore
- A similar percentage of 0.63% has been recorded for the growth in 24 Ct Gold rate in the city
- In April this year, the prices of 22 Ct and 24 Ct gold have increased till the mid-week, then start declining till the end of the month.
March 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in March 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st March 2022||4670||5095|
|8th March 2022||4940||5389|
|15th March 2022||4760||5193|
|22nd March 2022||4775||5210|
|31st March 2022||4765||5198|
|Highest Rate in March 2022||4980||5433|
|Lowest Rate in March 2022||4670||5095|
The Gold Price Movement in Mangalore for March 2021 is noteworthy for investors as this is the last month of the financial year and can be viewed below:
- The Gold Price in Mangalore per Gram for 22 Ct Gold has touched the highest value of Rs.4980 and the lowest of Rs.4670
- The highest price recorded for 24 Ct Gold is Rs.5433 the lowest is Rs.5095
- 22 Ct Gold rate in Mangalore has shown an excellent growth of 2.03%
- The performance of 24 Ct Gold rate was equally good with 2.02%
- 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold rates in Mangalore have seen fluctuations in the last few week of the month
February 2022, Gold Price Movement in Mangalore
|Gold Rates in February 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||4490||4898|
|8th February 2022||4540||4953|
|15th February 2022||4640||5062|
|22nd February 2022||4625||5046|
|28th February 2022||4700||5128|
|Highest Rate in February 2022||4725||5155|
|Lowest Rate in February 2022||4490||4898|
Here, readers will find brief on the 24 Carat and 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mangalore for February 2022:
- The highest recorded 22 Ct Gold price was Rs.4725 and that for 24 Ct Gold was Rs.5155.
- Rs.4490 has been the lowest marked price for 22 Ct Gold Rate in Mangalore per gram and Rs.4898 for 24 Ct Gold.
- The monthly performance of 22 Ct Gold price in February was 4.68% and that for 24 Ct Gold price was 4.70%.
- The rate of 22 Ct Gold in Mangalore has escalated higher for the entire month constantly.
- 24 Ct Gold rate followed a similar trend as 22 Ct Gold rate and delivered higher rates.
Gold Rate in Mangalore – Trend in 2020
The world financial market has been witnessing a lot of highs and lows since the beginning of the year 2020.
A series of events took place in the international market that crashed down the stock market and also affected the gold price across the globe. All of these factors have affected the Gold Rate Trend in Mangalore also.
Two of the world leaders, the US and China, are not on good terms politically which is affecting the global trades.
The outbreak of the pandemic in the world has also stalled the trading of this valuable commodity to a great extent. But Today Gold Rate in Mangalore has improved and achieved a better market position.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Mangaluru – Trend in 2019
The Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Mangaluru can be said better in comparison to that of 2020. This year, the rates were stable in the first four months with a gradual increase or decrease.
But, after the fifth month of the year, the rates started increasing and a Historical Gold Rate in Mangalore was marked. This created a favorable situation for those who have already invested in this commodity earlier.
What makes Gold Rates in Mangalore to increase?
The current scenario of the world gold market and the local market of this city has affected the Gold Rate in Mangalore as on today. Some imperative factors are discussed here:
- The increase in inflation in the global economy has led to an increase in the Gold rate in Mangalore today per gram
- The hike in the valuation of the US dollars in comparison to Indian Rupees has increased the gold rate in Mangalore
- There is a huge demand for this ornamental metal in the local gold market of this city
- The treasury of the Indian government has less amount of gold in store
What makes Gold Price in Mangalore to decrease?
The contrasting reasons responsible for the decrease in the Gold Price in Mangalore are:
- A fair amount of price reduction of gold in the world market
- Today Gold Price in Mangalore per gram shall be less if the number of traders in the city are low
- If the Reserve bank of India announces an increase in the rate of interest or some beneficial policies for traders then, the gold rate shall reduce.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Mangalore?
When the valuation of the Indian National Currency decreases concerning the American dollars, the Gold Rate in Mangalore gets highly impacted.
The policies of the Central Bank also play a major role in determining the rates of this valuable metal in India. Traders find the Gold Price in Mangalore 916 on the lower side when the Central Bank introduces some profitable policies.
Why Gold Price in Mangaluru is different from other Cities?
The Gold Price in Mangaluru is always different from other cities of the nation because numerous factors come into play while fixing the rates.
Important aspects like transportation charges, taxes levied by the local government, demand in the market, etc. affect the price of gold in this city.
The local jeweler’s association also plays a pivotal rate in determining the Gold Price in Mangalore 916.
What is Gold Rate in Mangalore 916 Hallmark gold?
Customers in Mangalore always purchase hallmark gold jewelry from shops as this is the standardization that should be followed across the country.
Hallmark gold is characterized by the figure ‘916’ and it should be inscribed on the body of the ornament. The Gold Rate in Mangalore 916 is a bit higher than the rate of 22 Ct Gold.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Mangaluru?
Gold is a precious commodity and a good amount of tax is imposed on it which increases its overall price in any place.
The government of India charges 5% as Tax on Gold Rate in Mangaluru. Customers have to pay another 5% of GST that will be levied on the making charge of the finished gold product.
Gold Rate in Mangalore – Conclusion
The main focus of this article was the Gold Rate in Mangalore for today and the past few months. It offered various useful details to the traders and investors residing in Mangalore and planning to invest a good amount of money in this precious commodity.
Today Gold Rate in Mangalore should be known to them as it will help in making good investment deals without getting cheated.
Mangalore Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Mangalore?
Answer – All the rates have been sequentially laid out in this article in the form of tables and charts. Different weights have different rates with them which can be looked at and compared. Different weights of gold for example 1 g, 10 g, hundred grams have differently categorised rates which can be figured out by looking at the table provided herein.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Mangalore?
Answer – Gold rates in Mangalore have been provided to you in this article. A table has been provided for customers to refer to over here. Price changes and comparisons can be done over here.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Mangalore?
Answer – Live gold prices in Mangalore has been put up over here. A research team backs up every customer with ultimatePower pack guide about the rates of gold ranging as old as 10 years.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – You can definitely find last month’s gold price over here. Not just that, you can also explore prices ranging as old as years before the current time. Our team makes website surfing pretty handy and comfortable.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Mangalore?
Answer – 22 carat gold is downright the highest and finest category of gold in the market. Distinction in price has been made vivid to the customers with a few separate tables showcasing different rates according to the vets. 22 carat gold rates have been displayed on the very top section.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Mangalore Update?
Answer – The raids on this very website have been updated all through the day. This has been done by the research team for every customer to sway without much trouble.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – Gold forecast would definitely pop up here where you could make further reciprocations when it comes to investing money in order to buy gold. What you can do is figure out what all has changed in the market in the last few years and use it to predict what further changes can occur in the coming future.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – You can undeniably use the gold investment calculator for your calculations. All you need to do is put on your residence or city address, the category of Gold you want to buy, and the money that you desire to invest over here.
Ques – Can I calculate Mangalore Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – You can definitely calculate big price of Mangalore gold in Tola. What you need to do over here is click on the Calculator link, providedetails of your city, the category of gold, the unit type along with the Tola in the particular unit type and investment time
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Mangalore?
Answer – 24 carat gold is the purest form of gold to exist. It doesn’t have any complexity or any added impurity and that makes it pretty tough, susceptible and extremely expensive to pursue.Hence, it is more sought-after than 22 carat gold.
Most Read Articles