Gold Rate in West Bengal – Find 22 Ct & 24 Ct Gold Price in West Bengal Today
India has the largest gold market, and has a high demand for gold in every culture in different forms. This article is the study of gold rate in West Bengal and factors that impact 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
However, many reasons affect the today gold rate in West Bengal because of which gold prices are seen to fluctuate.
Be it as a sign of good luck, prosperity or a channel to begin something new, gold has been an integral part of Indian culture since centuries.
The state of West Bengal has large demand for gold to mark a beginning of a new festival or for idols and sculptures.
Socio-economic and international policies that lead to changes in gold rates are discussed in this write up. We hope that it gives you a better outlook on the gold rate in West Bengal live.
22 Carat Gold Rate in West Bengal – Gold Price in West Bengal Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in West Bengal Today
22 carat gold is basically 22 parts of gold mixed with 2 parts of other metal like nickel, zinc or silver. Sculptures and all types of jewellery are made of 22 carat gold.
The table below gives gold price in West Bengal today and yesterday, alongside the percentage change between the two.
For more details on 22 carat gold rate in West Bengal, take a note on the section below.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Bengal Today – Gold Price in West Bengal
24 carat or pure gold contains 100% elements of gold, and is sued to make medical and electronic devices.
We have complied data on 24 carat gold rate in WB today. You can compare yesterday and today’s pure gold price in West Bengal from the table given below.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|West Bengal Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of West Bengal|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in West Bengal for Last 15 Days
For drawing investment related conclusions, it is important to analyse past data and introspect. The volume of buyers and sellers can also help predict future prices of an asset.
For a better understanding of prices and fluctuation, information on gold price in West Bengal for the last 15 days is collated below.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in West Bengal – Also Past Gold Price in West Bengal
For the benefit of the reader, we have set up a graph on information related to present day gold rate in West Bengal. To know about timely movement of gold rate in West Bengal refer the below section.
Gold Price in West Bengal – Past 12 Months Price
The gold rate in West Bengal for the past 12 months is provided in this section so that gold rate trends can be easily understood. For details on the price fluctuations, refer to the below section.
Gold Rate Movement in West Bengal for October 2021
|Gold Rates in October 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st October 2021||4585||4855|
|8th October 2021||4630||4900|
|15th October 2021||4725||4995|
|22nd October 2021||4695||4965|
|31st October 2021||4715||4985|
|Highest Rate in October 2021||4740||5010|
|Lowest Rate in October 2021||4585||4855|
The right way of investment is most probably backed by sufficient information and data in the form of raw materials, which are used to construct investment strategies. So, in the course of coming up with strategies, you need the Gold Rate in West Bengal data, and this section has the info of October 2021.
- If you take a peek at the table, you will see the constant fashion of price change which happened in the month of October.
- We kept the records of the month and have reported the 2.84% and 2.68% as the percentage change which occurred during the month.
- On the same note, we also have the highest price level for the month and it was Rs.4740 and Rs.5010
- Also, you must check the lowest price level which was recorded at Rs.4585 and Rs.4855
- Referring to the change that we see in the price levels, it was not a pretty major change and the metal underwent a tiny change.
September 2021, Gold Rate Movement in West Bengal
|Gold Rates in September 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st September 2021||4680||4950|
|8th September 2021||4665||4935|
|15th September 2021||4675||4925|
|22nd September 2021||4620||4890|
|30th September 2021||4555||4825|
|Highest Rate in September 2021||4701||4971|
|Lowest Rate in September 2021||4555||4825|
We have decided to lend you a hand, and make the process of research easy for you. We are referring to the Gold Rate in West Bengal for the month of September 2021. We have the price data for you, following which you can study the past, and present prevailing price trends.
- Make sure you check out the price of both the categories gold i.e. the 22 as well as the 224 carat gold.
- Check the next essential information regarding the metal and it is the percentage change which took place for the month, i.e. -2.67% and -2.53%.
- The percentage change shows that the metal fell in value rather than rising up.
- Further, you must take a look at the highest price level of the metal and it was Rs.4701 and Rs.4971
- Also, on the lower end, the price of the metal fell as much as Rs.4555 and Rs.4825
August 2021, Gold Price Movement in West Bengal
|Gold Rates in August 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st August 2021||4755||5025|
|8th August 2021||4635||4905|
|15th August 2021||4636||4906|
|22nd August 2021||4650||4920|
|31st August 2021||4680||4950|
|Highest Rate in August 2021||4755||5025|
|Lowest Rate in August 2021||4570||4770|
This column gives detailed information on gold price in West Bengal for the month of August. You can get all the necessary details on 22 carat gold price in Bengal and 24 carat gold rates as well.
- Price change frequency is drafted in a lucid way.
- The highest point for January is Rs.4755 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5025 for 24 carat gold.
- Lowest point touched is Rs.4570 and Rs.4770 for 22 and 24 carat gold respectively.
- The price rise in August is eventual and further falls.
- The overall change is -1.58% and -1.49% for each of the category.
July 2021, Gold Rate Movement in West Bengal
|Gold Rates in July 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||4634||4905|
|8th July 2021||4720||4990|
|15th July 2021||4770||5040|
|22nd July 2021||4705||4975|
|31st July 2021||4755||5025|
|Highest Rate in July 2021||4992||5040|
|Lowest Rate in July 2021||4634||4849|
Aiming for long terms investments or even the short term ones, being well informed about the Gold Rate in West Bengal is the way to excel. You can make hefty returns if you are well read and create likewise strategies for the same, and then make you investment accordingly.
- Track the rates of Gold, and see the highest and the lowest rates of the metal from the table. We also provide the change which happened along the entire month.
- As you can see in the table, the change in the price level was as much as 2.61% and 2.45% for 22 and 24 carat gold categories.
- Both the percentage changes were quite a noticeable change witnessed across the entire month.
- We discovered that the highest of the 22 carat gold rate was Rs.4992 and the same for 24 carat gold was Rs.5040.
- Contrarily, the lowest of 22 carat gold rate was Rs.4634 and the same for 24 carat gold rate was Rs.4849.
June 2021, Gold Rate Movement in West Bengal
|Gold Rates in June 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||4849||5097|
|8th June 2021||4822||5092|
|15th June 2021||4777||5040|
|22nd June 2021||4627||4897|
|30th June 2021||4610||4880|
|Highest Rate in June 2021||4856||5145|
|Lowest Rate in June 2021||4610||4880|
This section serves to grant you a glimpse into the fluctuating gold rates in West Bengal. It concerns mainly with the data collected throughout the month of June 2021. So, let’s just discuss what we learned without any further ado:
- Before we move on to tell you all about our learning there’s a few things you must understand. We’ve presented the accumulated data within a table which show the data collected from 5 different days throughout June 2021.
- The lowest 22 carat price determined throughout June 2021 was worth Rs. 4610. This was recorded during the last week of the month. However, the segment’s highest reach was achieved during the transition in first week It was recorded at its highest at Rs. 4856.
- The lowest 24 carat gold price was determined to be Rs. 4880. The highest price for the segment was worth Rs. 5145 nonetheless.
- The rates for both the segments succumbed from moderate to low from the 2nd week in June 2021.
- Both segments performed marginally well. The 22 carat gold segment performed at -4.93%. However, the 24 carat segment did a -4.26% performance.
May 2021, Gold Rates in West Bengal
|Gold Rates in May 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||4611||4881|
|8th May 2021||4599||4964|
|15th May 2021||4610||4991|
|22nd May 2021||4803||5080|
|31st May 2021||4828||5086|
|Highest Rate in May 2021||4838||5096|
|Lowest Rate in May 2021||4580||4881|
The table below is a synopsis of the gold rates in West Bengal for the month of May. Important details on 22 carat and 24 carat gold for this month are mentioned in the below points.
- Change in prices on different days of the weeks in May is given in the table.
- The highest price on the record for this month is Rs.4838 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5096 for 24 carat gold.
- Similarly, the lowest price on the record is Rs.4580 for 22 carat gold and 4881 for 24 carat gold.
- The gold rates of 22 carat were high in the first week, then slightly decline in the second week, later starts increasing. However, the gold rate of 24 carat is seen to increase gradually during the month.
- The overall percentage change for the gold rate in West Bengal per gram is approximately 4.71% for 22 carat and 4.20% for 24 carat gold.
April 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Bengal
|Gold Rates in Apr 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01st April 2021||₹ 4,429||₹ 4,699|
|08th April 2021||₹ 4,543||₹ 4,813|
|15th April 2021||₹ 4,610||₹ 4,881|
|22nd April 2021||₹ 4,774||₹ 5,001|
|30th April 2021||₹ 4,611||₹ 4,881|
|Highest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,774||₹ 5,001|
|Lowest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,429||₹ 4,699|
For the readers understanding, data for the month of April on the gold rate movement in Bengal is compiled below. A draft on gold rates for 22 carat and 24 carat gold is jotted below.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest price is Rs.4,774 and the lowest price is Rs.4,429.
- For 24 carat gold, the highest price is Rs.5,001 and the lowest price is Rs.4,699.
- Month end shows price rise in both the categories.
- The percentage change for both the categories in the gold rate in West Bengal per gram from the beginning of the month until the end is 4.11% and 3.87%.
- This month showed an upward trend in gold prices in the country.
March 2021, Gold Rate Movement in West Bengal
|Gold Rates in Mar 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st March 2021||₹ 4,546||₹ 4,834|
|8th March 2021||₹ 4,412||₹ 4,676|
|15th March 2021||₹ 4,430||₹ 4,694|
|22nd March 2021||₹ 4,454||₹ 4,721|
|31st March 2021||₹ 4,368||₹ 4,640|
|Highest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,546||₹ 4,834|
|Lowest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,368||₹ 4,640|
Change in the gold price movement in West Bengal for the month of March is summed up in this section. The fluctuation of prices and key take away points are mentioned below.
- The prices show an increase in the beginning of the month and after reaching a peak, fall around the end of the month
- The highest price on the record for this month is Rs.4,546 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,834 for 24 carat gold.
- Similarly, the lowest price on the record is Rs.4,368 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,640 for 24 carat gold.
- The comparative change in percentage of the gold price in West Bengal per gram is -3.92% and -4.01% for each of the category.
- Information on weekly price change is given in the table.
February 2021, Gold Price Movement in West Bengal
|Gold Rates in February 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st February 2021||₹ 4,800||₹ 5,070|
|8th February 2021||₹ 4,676||₹ 4,946|
|15th February 2021||₹ 4,672||₹ 4,942|
|22nd February 2021||₹ 4,557||₹ 4,832|
|28th February 2021||₹ 4,534||₹ 4,819|
|Highest Rate in February||₹ 4,808||₹ 5,078|
|Lowest Rate in February||₹ 4,534||₹ 4,815|
Have a brief look on 22 carat gold rate in West Bengal and the changes that it underwent during different weeks during the month. Noteworthy changes are pointed for your reference.
- The below information show gold rate fluctuation for the month of February.
- The highest price on the record for this month is Rs.4,808 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5,078 for 24 carat gold.
- Similarly, the lowest price on the record is Rs.4,534 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,815 for 24 carat gold.
- The overall percentage change in the gold rate in West Bengal is -5.54% and -4.95% for 22 carat and 24 carat respectively.
- Prices have decreased by the end of the month.
January 2021, Gold Price Movement in Bengal
|Gold Rates in January 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st January 2021||₹ 4,958||₹ 5,217|
|8th January 2021||₹ 5,019||₹ 5,289|
|15th January 2021||₹ 4,841||₹ 5,111|
|22nd January 2021||₹ 4,817||₹ 5,087|
|31st January 2021||₹ 4,833||₹ 5,103|
|Highest Rate in January||₹ 5,056||₹ 5,326|
|Lowest Rate in January||₹ 4,817||₹ 5,087|
This column gives detailed information on gold price in West Bengal for the month of January. You can get all the necessary details on 22 carat gold price in Bengal and 24 carat gold rates as well.
- Price change frequency is drafted in a lucid way.
- The highest point for January is Rs.5,056 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5,326 for 24 carat gold.
- Lowest point touched is Rs.4,817 and Rs.5,087 for 22 and 24 carat gold respectively.
- The price rise in January is eventual and further falls.
- The overall change is -2.52% and -2.19% for each of the category.
Gold Rate Movement in West Bengal for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4741||5051|
|8th December 2020||4756||5066|
|15th December 2020||4844||5114|
|22nd December 2020||4948||5218|
|31st December 2020||4957||5216|
|Highest Rate in December||4957||5218|
|Lowest Rate in December||4741||5051|
A hefty change was seen in the gold rates for the month December in west Bengal, while the details of the same are rather complicated and graphical.
The following subject matter doesn’t just show discrete data through the attached table but also talks in detail about the entire gold scenario for the given month.
- December has rather been a tough month for investment opportunities, as the 24 carat category kept on setting new peak value all throughout the month.
- The first category, i.e. the 22 carat category opened with a decent rate of Rs 4741, which was also the lowest for the month.
- As it can be seen through the table the 24 category rates has been anything but economic. It gained a crest value of Rs 5218 right after the second week.
- The overall change for the 22 carat category has been market around 4.56%
- While the second category remained very high-priced, there was a very little of conversion and hence a change of 3.27% was recorded for the month.
Gold Rate Movement in West Bengal for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4956||5247|
|8th November 2020||4952||5243|
|15th November 2020||4974||5276|
|22nd November 2020||5011||5171|
|30th November 2020||4891||5252|
|Highest Rate in November||5035||5327|
|Lowest Rate in November||4890||5130|
Although the price of gold can be volatile in the short term, it has always maintained its value over the long term. So here is the data about the entire month alongside the price change and percentage change information for West Bengal.
- So let us glance at the lowest price for 22-carat gold, it was Rs.4883 and for 24 carats it was Rs.5103.
- There were no much changes in the price throughout the month.
- Performance was also not so good, the prices slowed down by just -0.18% and -2.86% for 22 and 24 carats respectively.
- The major reason behind no such changes in price was due to no response by the public in their purchasing decisions these days.
- The highest prices for this month were Rs.5009 and Rs.5443 for both 22 carats and 24 carats respectively.
Gold Rate in West Bengal – Trend in 2020
The year 2020 per say, has seen major fluctuations in the gold rate trends in West Bengal. The year however, began with an unfortunate global pandemic whose wave lead to a major crash in the stock market.
Investors lost a lot of money and no revival was seen for quiet sometime as the situation continued to worsen.
Another reason for a volatile trend of gold rates during this year was trade tension between India and China. The rise in US dollar, led to a great dip in gold rates.
Investors panicked looking at the situation in the country and preferred to increase their liquidity because the further course of action seemed uncertain.
However, the COMEX market did see valuable trades that sustained investment of large investors. Despite of a cruel half year, today gold rate in West Bengal has taken a steady pace.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Bengal – Trend in 2019
Analysis for the gold rate Trend 2019 in Bengal was volatile. This year saw major changes in gold prices, from reaching to a certain low to sky rocketing by the end of the year.
Majorly affected by the US China trade relations, the gold market tried to sustain its significance with a complimentary demand for the metal.
Of all the secondary factors, an important factor leading to change in gold trades in West Bengal is inflation. The historical gold rate in West Bengal shows, how rise in inflation and demand for gold go hand in hand.
With the fear of inflation consuming purchasing power of the people, gold is used as a tool to hedge against these conditions.
What makes Gold Rates in West Bengal to increase?
Bengal is highly known for its excellent gold artists and craftsman. They are known all over the world for their intrinsic detailing and minute expertise. The demand for gold in West Bengal from localities and tourists is high because of their pure professionalism and perfection.
However, apart from the talent in the residents of Bengal and high use of gold, there are many other reasons that also impact the gold rate in West Bengal as on today. These reasons for gold rates are listed as follows:
- Delicacy and uniqueness in crafting jewellery and ornaments by the localities.
- High demand for gold leading to hike in gold prices.
- Change in prices of gold overseas also impact the gold rate in West Bengal today per gram
- The city making efforts to sustain the rich gold culture by providing training to potential workers who have migrated from cities to ensure income in times of crisis.
What makes Gold Price in West Bengal to decrease?
Of all the positive reasons that impact a positive change in the gold price in West Bengal, there are many negative factors that lead to its downfall as well. The below factors impact Today Gold Price in Kochi per gram:
- Change in economic policies that favour other immobile assets, lead to decrease in gold prices and vice versa
- Low income of localities and loss of jobs due to a global pandemic and war can change gold prices in the country
- When the market crashes or during times of economic depression gold prices are impacted.
- Increase in interest rates can cause a dip in gold prices.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in West Bengal?
The central bank has direct as well as indirect control over the gold rate in West Bengal. Policies like price rise, increasing stock value, economic expansion and more can indirectly affect gold rates.
Moreover, if interest rates on land, capital and inventory increase, then gold rates are negatively impacted. The gold rate in West Bengal today also shows changes when free capital momentum in the market is impacted by central bank policies.
Why Gold Price in Bengal is different from other Cities?
Gold prices are impacted due to international measures. However, gold prices differ from city to city due to various reasons.
Some of the reasons that change gold price in Bengal are taxes on import, transportation and hauling. Jewellers association put down norms on making charges that are also factored in the gold rate.
The value of Indian rupee against dollar also affects the gold price in West Bengal 916. Wherein, the weakening of the dollar against rupee rises gold prices and vice versa.
What is Gold Rate in West Bengal 916 Hallmark gold?
916 Hallmark is the purity standard for 22 carat gold which follows the norms of creating jewellery containing 91.67 percentage of gold and remaining mixture of metals and alloys.
The demand for 22 carat gold in West Bengal stays high because of its use to make ornaments and sculptures. Hence, the gold rate in West Bengal 916 is a synonym for 22 carat gold.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in West Bengal?
Apart from the mandatory GST of 5% tax on Gold rate in West Bengal, other charges like making charges, transportation cost and more are also levied on the same. These charges differ from trader to trader.
Since the onset of GST in 2017, it has become important to maintain and record GST charges on gold whatsoever.
Gold Rate in West Bengal – Conclusion
Today gold rate in West Bengal is what it is because of all the facts discussed in this article. From 22 carat gold to 24 carat gold, we have made sure to ease the understanding of fluctuation in gold rates for further analysis.
We hope that all the details mentioned regarding gold rate in West Bengal prove significant for your further analysis.
Gold Rate in West Bengal FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s gold rate in West Bengal ?
Answer – The gold rate in West Bengal can be easily be found in the article we haveprovided you with that is constantly kept updated. We understand the need of our customers to stay afloat with the facts and figures and thereby provide the latest information. We give the rates through measurements such as 1 gram, 10 grams and 100 grams for the ease of the customers.
Ques – Where to find gold rate in West Bengal?
Answer – We give you the rate of gold price in West Bengal in the article present that we have specially designed for the feasibility of our customers. Since the article provides all the data over various time frames such as a week, 15 days, 1 month, you can make your comparisons accordingly. The article is made keeping the customer’s ease at mind.
Ques – Is this live gold price in West Bengal?
Answer – Yes, the gold rate in West Bengal as present in our website is live. Our team strives at excellence and therefore keeps the customer updated from time to time. Therefore, once you open the article the very first page shall contain the current rates of gold in it across various measurements from 1 gram to 100 grams.
Ques – Can I find last month’s gold price here?
Answer – Yes, last month’s gold price in West Bengal with all the facts and figures intact can be easily found in the article provided. We ensure the prices of gold are provided acrossa number of time frames such as a week, last 15 days, months, annually and also various years.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold rate in West Bengal?
Answer – The 22 carat gold category’s facts and figures are provided in the article. This category of gold has a huge demand as it is useful in making ornaments and many other things and is way more versatile. Therefore, we provide all the data first of the 22 carat category in the form of tables and charts.
Ques – Is the Gold rate in West Bengal update?
Answer – All the facts and figures regarding the gold rate in West Bengal is kept updated without any fail. Our customers require all the latest updates in compliance with the market prices and we place their needs above all. Therefore the rate of gold is constantly kept checked, efficiently.
Ques – Will I find Gold rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, the gold rate forecast is available at our website regarding the gold prices in West Bengal. We are committed in providing maximum feasibility to our customers. Therefore we provide all the data across various time frames over the years for our customers to make their technical analysis and investment strategies.
Ques – Can I use gold investment calculator?
Answer – The gold rate calculator is available to all our customers and that too of free of cost. This facility is provided to help our customers understand whether the investment they have made has blossomed profit or not. Therefore fill in the compulsory fields such as state, amount of investment, time of investment and the gold category and click the calculate button and you will get your results accordingly.
Ques – Can I calculate the Gold rate in Tola?
Answer – Yes, you can calculate your gold rate in Tola and that is possible by the facility of the gold rate calculator. The calculator is designed for the comfort of the customer and is present at free of cost. The link to the calculator is present by the end of the 24 carat gold category. Therefore click on the link select the unit from the list and you will find your results.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in West Bengal?
Answer – 24 carat gold is the purest form of gold with no other mixture of metal or alloy in it. Such form of gold is usually present in bars and bullion, and is not well suited for ornamentation purpose, and thereby is not as feasible as 22 carat or 18 carat category. Since this category is pure and has no fillers it is comparatively costlier as well to the 22 carat category.
Most Read Articles