Investors of gold from Kerala have their own motive of investing, and commonly need the insights on Gold Rate in Kerala.
Kerala has high rate of gold good investors, hence, we perfectly cater to their need of Gold Rate in Kerala Today, yesterday, and also from previous months. You will also come across Gold Rate in Kerala Live price updates here.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Kerala – Gold Price in Kerala Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Kerala Today
Rates are not always constant and making a gold investment decision is a major decision. This should be taken into consideration on account of 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kerala.
For this section, we have included Gold Price in Kerala Today, yesterday and also the change%. The performance is as well provided in the last row.
|Gold Rate Forecast for Tomorrow|
|Sell Gold in Kerala Online||Buy Gold in Kerala Online|
24 Carat Gold Rate in Kerala Today – Gold Price in Kerala
Investors of pure gold must check the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Kerala, for today first before pursuing the idea of investing in gold.
We got all the Pure Gold Price in Kerala included in this article, which will help you take a precise decision. So, the stats you will find is today’s price, yesterday’s price and also the change%.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Kerala Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Kerala|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Kerala for Last 15 Days
For the next section, we have the Gold Price in Kerala from 15 consecutive days. The idea is to set the recent price trends for you, which will let you figure out what you can expect in future.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Kerala – Also Past Gold Price in Kerala
This section is catered for the purpose of graphical representation of Gold Rate in Kerala. Consequently, we have gathered today’s price and also previous Gold Rate in Kerala and created the graph for a quick view.
Gold Price in Kerala – Past 6 Months Price
Appropriately, the graph will serve you well enough, but here is the further 6 months study of Gold Rate in Kerala.
September 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kerala
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||4770||5204|
|Lowest Rate in September||4590||5015|
We have volunteered to provide you the Gold Rate in Kerala information for the month of September. We have the major price fluctuations you must consider. The data regarding rolled out changes in the price is well provided to you in the following table and the points which follow.
- This is to make your efforts of study easy, as we provide the 22 and also 24 carat gold rates data.
- We now want to take you through the percentage change which happened across the entire month, and was -1.14% and -1.16%
- The change in the price level reveals that gold suffered a decline in price. This is the first decline after months of constant rise in prices.
- We also want to draw your attention towards the highest price level for the month and they were Rs.4770 and Rs.5204
- It is equally important to consider the lowest recorded price of the metal and it was subject to be Rs.4590 and Rs.5015
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kerala
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,020||₹ 5,476|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,250||₹ 5,727|
|15-08-2020||₹ 4,920||₹ 5,368|
|22-08-2020||₹ 4,860||₹ 5,303|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,700||₹ 5,130|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,252||₹ 5,728|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,700||₹ 5,130|
Take a quick look at the Gold Rate in Kerala, provided in the table, from the month of August. The necessary data is feasibly provided to you, so you can go on with your study and research process. This way, a well defined investment plan will be drawn, making it possible for you make high amount of returns.
- To give you a well defined idea of the price changes which happened across the entire month, the table provides the highest and the lowest level of price change.
- We wish to now streamline the percentage change of the month. Here, as we commuted, the percentage changes for 22 and 24 carat gold were 11.74% and 11.66%. This was rather, more than average kind of change noticed across the entire month.
- If you study the price trends particularly, you can see that the prices were high at the 2nd week of the month, which were led to a downfall towards the further weeks of the month. Last week witnessed the lowest price point of the month.
- We must also discuss the highest price intervals of the month, which stood at Rs.5252 and Rs,5728.
- Contrarily, the lowest price intervals of the month were Rs.4700 and Rs.5130
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kerala
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,520||₹ 4,926|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,540||₹ 4,940|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,585||₹ 4,999|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,660||₹ 5,083|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,000||₹ 5,445|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,000||₹ 5,445|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,475||₹ 4,884|
Assuming you wish to invest in gold, we wish to help you with the data that will lead you to profitable investment. The data mentioned in this section is of Gold Rate in Kerala, where we took the major price movements for the month of July into consideration.
- In the table, you will find the highest and the lowest price level of gold for the entire month and also the performance percentage.
- We have laid down the change that happened across the entire month for both the category gold, in the form of percentage, which was 11.73% for 22 carat gold and 11.49% for 24 carat gold.
- Speaking of the change as noticed, it was a considerable change introduced to the metal, which prices flew up above the basic horizon.
- The highest reached price level by 22 carat gold was Rs.5000, and it was Rs.5445 for the 24 carat gold on the contrary end.
- In the similar manner, the lowest front of the 22 carat gold was Rs.4475, whereas it was Rs.4884 for the 24 carat gold on the contrary end.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kerala
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,329||₹ 4,736|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,318||₹ 4,539|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,394||₹ 4,609|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,427||₹ 4,829|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,475||₹ 4,881|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,490||₹ 4,893|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,292||₹ 4,514|
Well we understand the need for data in regards with the Gold Rate in Kerala for the month of June. The state’s most recent month analysis is provided in this section, the table of which is provided above.
- Major fluctuations from 5 different points of the month are provided here, which also include the first and last day of the month.
- Let us check out the change percentage for the first thing, and it was 4.61% and 8.04%.
- The 24 carat gold change percentage was steeper than 22 carat gold as viewed above.
- Now, the highest price of the month was Rs.4490 and Rs.4893.
- The lowest price on the contrary end was Rs.4292 and Rs.4514.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Kerala
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,402||₹ 4,673|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,218||₹ 4,585|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,336||₹ 4,548|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,311||₹ 4,702|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,353||₹ 4,578|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,402||₹ 4,799|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,181||₹ 4,501|
Our six months study on Gold Rates in Kerala start with May 2020. To provide adequate information for the purpose of study, we have the table which showcases the Gold Rate in Kerala per Gram for the 22 carat gold category and also 24 carat gold category.
- Taking you onto the discussion, we have 5 different days prices, cleanly included in the table, to see how the price fluctuation happened.
- Performance level of the month is 5.29% for the 22 carat gold category, and is 6.62% in the 24 carat gold category.
- This shows a slight change in the price levels for the entire month.
- Taking the highest rate of the month into concern, it was Rs.4402 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4799 for 24 carat gold.
- The contrary lowest rates for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold were Rs.4181 and Rs.4501.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kerala
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,787||₹ 3,975|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,967||₹ 4,398|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,354||₹ 4,550|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,336||₹ 4,537|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,264||₹ 4,668|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,378||₹ 4,668|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,784||₹ 3,975|
The next month we have in focus is April, and the Gold Rate Movement in Kerala is shown by deploying a table. Gold Rate in Kerala per Gram is mentioned in the table which goes out for both 2 carat and 24 carat gold.
- 5 days study from 5 equal intervals will determine what the month’s price trends.
- A major shift in the prices was witnessed for the month.
- On account of the major shift, the performance level rose to 15.70% and 17.43% eventually.
- Furthermore, the lowest levels of price were Rs.3784 and Rs.3975 for both the category gold.
- As featured in the table, the highest shift was again Rs.4378 and Rs.4668.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kerala
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,886||₹ 4,078|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,043||₹ 4,248|
|15-03-2020||₹ 3,977||₹ 4,176|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,783||₹ 3,971|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,786||₹ 3,974|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,043||₹ 4,248|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,702||₹ 3,886|
Moving on to the next month, we have the Gold Price Movement in Kerala for March 2020. Just alike other tables above, we have the prices of March mentioned in this sections’ table.
- Gold Price in Kerala per Gram can be well understood through the 5 different days rates.
- March month performance was 9.21% and 9.32%.
- The performance levels on the other hand show that a significant rise and fall of the prices were witnessed along the entire month.
- Rise of the prices led to the peak of Rs.4043 and Rs.4248.
- Fall was up to the rates of Rs.3702 and Rs.3886.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Kerala
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,782||₹ 3,971|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,747||₹ 3,929|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,794||₹ 3,982|
|22-02-2020||₹ 3,912||₹ 4,107|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,961||₹ 4,156|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,978||₹ 4,175|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,746||₹ 3,929|
Here is pinpointing the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kerala trends for the month of February. Use the provided figures and see how the Gold Rate in Kerala per gram has changed.
- We have the prices from 5 days of the month yet again, so you can study February price trends as well.
- Performance of the month was 6.19% and 6.26% for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold.
- As you can see, the major shift was not as much as March and April.
- So, according to the month high, the rates were Rs.3978 and Rs.4175.
- The month low was contrarily, Rs.3746 and Rs.3929.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Kerala
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,628||₹ 3,809|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,740||₹ 3,930|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,682||₹ 3,860|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,737||₹ 3,924|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,742||₹ 3,927|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,782||₹ 3,971|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,628||₹ 3,809|
Year’s opening 24 carat and 22 Carat Gold Price in Kerala are mentioned in this table. The carried forward Gold Price in Kerala show how the year’s performance started and how it has transformed now.
- Month’s price movement are defined on account of the 5 different and equal intervals days.
- Here is a peek into the month’s performance, i.e. 4.24% and 4.25%.
- Performance shows us that there was a slight variation in the price levels for the entire month.
- Highest figures of the month were Rs.3782 and Rs.3971
- Lowest figures of the month were Rs.3628 and Rs.3809
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Kerala
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,555||₹ 3,736|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,521||₹ 3,697|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,506||₹ 3,680|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,547||₹ 3,728|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,633||₹ 3,809|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,633||₹ 3,812|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,504||₹ 3,676|
Here is the year end’s 22 and 24 Carat Gold Rate in Kerala analysis. This table shows what the closing Gold Rate in Kerala was and how the performance for the year has been
- You can check the last month’s price trend according to the 5 days price analysis.
- Checking out the performance of the last month, it was 3.68% and 3.70%.
- This performance indicates that the price did not rise or fall steeply.
- The lowest attained price of the month was Rs.3504 and Rs.3676
- Highest price attained was Rs.3633 and Rs.3812
Gold Rate in Kerala – Trend in 2020
Dotting onto the Gold Rate Trend in Kerala, we have seen the prices take a greater and upwards pace for the year 2020.
To notice the surge, you may check Today Gold Rate in Kerala and also the prices from previous year.
The drastic surge is a result of the pandemic.
Government has launched a lot of reforms and the existing ones are rewritten to get the economy back on track.
This is leading the gold prices to a new point every now and then. Other reasons are trade conflicts between neighbouring countries.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Kerala – Trend in 2019
Last year has witnessed a lot of events which took place all along the year, just like any other year. Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Kerala has been majorly on the lower end of the spectrum, contrary to 2020.
The Historical Gold Rate in Kerala shows the lower end of the rates, where the products were rather cheap.
US government shut down, trade conflicts with US and China and crashing of stock market were some of the reasons. All the instances led to the major dip in price of gold.
What makes Gold Rates in Kerala to increase?
Events which lead to rise on Gold Rate in Kerala as on today are many, and since future is uncertain we can only predict.
Although, if you know how the Gold Rate in Kerala today per gram would reach to an event, you will be able to make a steady decision. Here are few instances when the price level rises.
- Inflation is the prime cause of rise in gold prices. This is also another reason for the gold’s demand, which is used as hedge against inflation by a lot of investors.
- Secondly, RBI reserve rate has a major role to play in the prices, where, when RBI increases the reserve rate the gold prices rise.
- Any kind of happenings in the international or the domestic market leads to surge in price levels as well.
- Mining of gold has become difficult and hence, the price levels have as well risen, since the products are not up to mark with the demand.
- Demand is high during festive season, and they are the times when the prices rise.
What makes Gold Price in Kerala to decrease?
Fall in Gold Price in Kerala is just as must possible as rise in the price levels. The case scenarios, when a fall in Today Gold Price in Kerala per gram can be witnessed are lots and so, we have incorporated a few major ones below for your convenience.
- Bear market is the most common of all instances when the gold price falls down.
- When international markets or US dollar value suffers, the prices levels of gold goes down eventually, because there is a rise in local market’s purchasing power, since gold is weighed in Dollar.
- The next reason for the fall in price is interest rates.
- Also, when the demand for gold falls and the contrary supply rises, the prices levels happen to fall.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Kerala?
Policies effect on Gold Rate in Kerala is in the form of changes in interest rates. With the movement of interest rates, the Gold Rate in Kerala Today takes a shift as well. Demand is the mere significance here, as the interest rates make other forms of investments better.
So, when securities or other financial instruments bear better returns, investors invest in them. As a result, the price level of gold takes a dip and vice versa.
Why Gold Price in Kerala is different from other Cities?
Prices designated to gold are not same for all the cities or states in general. There are a lot of local factors which affect the Gold Price in Kerala, opposing to the international and national factors.
First and price reason for shift in Gold Price in Kerala 916 is local manufacturers. Jewellery union is someway responsible for the price structure in the state.
Other reasons for the differing price levels are hauling charges, i.e. transport charges, quantity of gold you buy maybe be subject to a discount, or the import duty levied on products.
What is Gold Rate in Kerala 916 Hallmark gold?
You may wonder what Gold Rate in Kerala 916 signifies. However, we are as well referring to 22 carat gold rates here, as 916 is used to denoted the gold rates.
The reference is made on account of the gold’s purity level, which refers to 100 grams of alloy, which contains 91.6 grams of gold.
This gold is used to make jewellery. However, the hallmark reference is made in terms of the gold standards met. It a product meets all the standards; it is referred to as a hallmark product.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Kerala?
From the year GST was introduced, the Tax on Gold Rate in Kerala is subject to 3%, levied collectively on gold value and the marking charge.
Buyers need to pay the same amount of 3% on the entire product’s value, which is a sum total of gold value and making charge.
As far as the making charge is of concern, you will be charged in the form of a fixed amount or a percentage of the gold value you purchase.
The manufacturer you buy will determine the fixed case scenario.
Gold Rate in Kerala – Conclusion
We hope to have contributed all that you need in regard with the Gold Rate in Kerala. We provide you the figures of Today Gold Rate in Kerala, and also the past year.
Alongside the figures, we have also included the explanation, to make everything easy for you. Presentation has been done via graph and table, the easiest way of analysis price trends.
Kerala Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Kerala?
Answer – This article exists to provide you with exactly the same information. We have prioritized the same for our readers, and so, you will find the stats at the top of the article. The first couple of tables lay out the rates of the metal for present day.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Kerala?
Answer – You are in the right place in case you wish to check out the gold rate of Kerala from any timeline that you wish. You can view the present, i.e. today’s gold rate, yesterday’ rates as well. There are also other tables which provide with the assistance of past rates.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Kerala?
Answer – Yes, the data you see in the top most sections of this article have the live rates. We have the article updated on a daily basis, which keeps our readers up to date with the present prevailing market prices. You can check them by visiting this article regularly.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – Yes, it is absolutely possible for you to check the past month’s data. In fact, you will come across a detailed explanation of the same, i.e. an analysis in the form of tables and explanation. You can see more than the past month’s data, as we have covered the analysis of more than a month.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Kerala?
Answer – If you want to check the recent figures of 22 carat gold, you can see the first 2 tables, which are specifically oriented to the said category. For the other sections, you will find tables with a separate column for 22 carat gold, you must refer to the same.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Kerala Update?
Answer – Yes, all the rates you view in this article are up to date, including the rates from today. We keep the article constantly updated, so the right information reaches our readers, and so they can make fruitful decisions based on the right data.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – The possibility and usage of this article is to provide the material for a full fledged strategic investment procedure. You can use all the historical data from this article to carry out technical analysis which depends on the historical prices evaluation.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – Yes, the calculator can be used by anyone who wishes to check the net worth they created or lost on account of invest in gold over a specific period of time. The inputs which let you determine the profit or loss are city or state, Carat gold, invested amount and time of investment.
Ques – Can I calculate Kerala Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes, this feasibility is as well provided on our behalf, through the gold rate calculator. You will find the calculator’s link after the 15 days rate table. When you reach the calculator, you will see that you can find the rate in not only Tola, but other units as well.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Kerala?
Answer – The 24 carat gold is fragile for daily use, i.e. it is pure without any filler. The general trade related to 24 carat gold is of gold bars and gold coins meant for storage and investment purpose. On this account, the 24 carat gold is expensive as compared to 22 carat gold.
Most Read Articles