Gold Rate in Kanpur – Find 22 Ct & 24 Ct Gold Price in Kanpur Today
Gold is one of the most precious metals available on earth that has always been in high demand. The Gold Rate in Kanpur Today is never the same as yesterday because its price keeps fluctuating a lot.
This article will focus on Gold Rate in Kanpur Live, where readers will be given an insight into the rate of 22 Carat and 24 Carat gold.
It is widely used for making jewellery and has an attractive lustre that makes it more desirable. This precious metal is available in two forms, 22 Carat and 24 Carat, and the latter is considered as the purest form of gold. Check this article to know about Gold Rate in Kanpur.
People always look out the price of gold in Kanpur before purchasing it. This shall help them immensely in making their budget as gold is very expensive and needs to be bought with proper planning. Here, this context will help them in purchasing gold efficiently.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur – Gold Price in Kanpur Today
Here, readers will learn about the variation of 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur. 22 Carat of gold is used mostly for making jewellery as it is more durable than 24 Carat gold.
The price of this form of gold is lesser than 24 Carat but, it is always more in demand to the buyers. Below in this article, the reader will learn about the Gold Price in Kanpur Today, yesterday, and for a few months back.
Anyone planning to buy gold jewellery should not miss out on this section as they should have an idea of the price of 22 Carat gold in their city.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur Today – Gold Price in Kanpur
The price of 24 Carat gold is also known as Pure Gold Price in Kanpur. This form of gold is considered as the purest form as it does not contain any filler that is used in 22 Carat gold for making it suitable for jewellery.
Gold jewellers buy this form of gold from the gold merchants and then make them suitable for making jewellery by adding the required proportion of fillers.
The 24 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur keeps fluctuating just as the rate of 22 Carat Gold. It changes every day significantly and should be monitored thoroughly if anyone wishes to buy it.
Besides jewellers, investors also look out for the price of 24 Carat gold as it serves as a good investment option.
This article will help investors and jewellers a lot in learning about the 24 Carat gold rate in Kanpur for today, yesterday, and the past few months.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Kanpur Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Kanpur|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Kanpur for Last 15 Days
People planning to buy gold search out for its price list comprising the rates for the past one week or two. The price of 22 Carat and 24 Carat gold changes every day and so having an idea of the prices for the past two weeks can be very useful.
This will help them in understanding the trend of the fluctuation and they can also decide if it is the right time to invest in this precious metal. The gold rate may be very high someday and on the others, it may show a downward graph.
Investors should check out the Gold Price in Kanpur for at least 15 days before buying it. This will give them an insight into the fact that whether the price shall increase the next day or can get lower.
Gold rates are available readily on the internet and they are updated according to the real-time.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Kanpur – Also Past Gold Price in Kanpur
The graphical representation of the Gold Rate in Kanpur can be very useful for gold traders and investors as it is easily understandable. A graph gives an idea of the fluctuation in the prices at a glance and can be more relatable.
If the pointer of the graph faces upwards, the buyer should restrict him from investing in this valuable metal. The most favorable times are indicated by a downward-facing graph as it signifies that the rates are decreasing.
Graphs for Gold Rate in Kanpur are offered by many popular investment sites. Traders should pay heed to these graphs if they want to make the most suitable purchase.
Gold Price in Kanpur – Past 12 Months Price
The Gold Rate in Kanpur for the past 12 months shall be discussed below. This is meant for the easy understanding of the readers who are looking for authentic gold rates.
They can read these price rates and figure out the highest and lowest recorded prices of 22 Carat and 24 Carat gold for the six months gone by.
These prices are calculated for one gram of gold in both of the forms. The overall performance of the prices is also discussed thoroughly to make the scenario clear for the readers and thus, they should not miss it.
Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur for October 2021
|Gold Rates in October 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st October 2021||4504||4728|
|8th October 2021||4553||4777|
|15th October 2021||4645||4875|
|22nd October 2021||4618||4848|
|31st October 2021||4650||4882|
|Highest Rate in October 2021||4671||4903|
|Lowest Rate in October 2021||4504||4728|
Moving on with this section of the article, it goes out for the Gold Rate in Kanpur from the month of October 2021. This is a manner of studying the past rates of the metal, i.e. to go through technical analysis where past data is used to study the future possible price movement.
- The table is drafted in reference with the necessary rates from the month, where you can go through the major price changes.
- As you can see in the table, the price change was commuted at 3.24% and 3.26%
- Taking the view of the highest price, the figures were Rs.4671 and Rs.4903
- In the similar approach, the lowest price record was that of Rs.4504 and Rs.4728
- Volatility in price level for the month can be considered low here, and not much of a change.
September 2021, Gold rate movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in September 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st September 2021||4595||4821|
|8th September 2021||4574||4802|
|15th September 2021||4594||4826|
|22nd September 2021||4547||4779|
|30th September 2021||4467||4693|
|Highest Rate in September 2021||4614||4846|
|Lowest Rate in September 2021||4467||4693|
Investments are not supposed to be made roughly, and any smart investors would strategize each of his investments. Hence, to provide you all the raw materials to carry on the process of gold investment, we have laid this section on Gold Rate in Kanpur for the month of September.
- As per your investment ideas, you may need access to rates of both the categories of gold, and so, we have provided 2 separate columns for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
- Let us take you through the change in price levels for the first thing. Accordingly, we did the commutation to give you the exact results, and it stood at -2.79% and -2.66%.
- Since we see the result is negative, it shows how the price of the metal fell down below its common threshold.
- We wish to take you through the highest price level for 22 and 24 carat gold, and it was Rs.4614 and Rs.4846
- The contrary lowest price level for the month was Rs.4467 and Rs.4693
August 2021, Gold rate movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in August 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st August 2021||4687||4919|
|8th August 2021||4627||4855|
|15th August 2021||4566||4789|
|22nd August 2021||4571||4803|
|31st August 2021||4593||4822|
|Highest Rate in August 2021||4687||4919|
|Lowest Rate in August 2021||4496||4721|
Investing in gold is one of the best investment options when it comes to diversifying ones portfolio. To buy gold, keeping a check on gold rates in the city is important because of which here we have listed the changes in gold rates in Kanpur for the month of August.
- Weekly price changes are available in the table.
- The price on the first day of the month is Rs. 4687 per gram and last day of the month is Rs. 4593 per gram for 22 carat gold.
- Highest rate for gold this month is Rs. 4687 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4919 per gram for 24 carat gold in Kanpur.
- The lowest is Rs. 4496 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4721 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The performance analysis is recorded for both the categories and it stands at -2.01% and -1.97% precisely for the same.
July 2021, Gold rate movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in July 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||4568||4798|
|8th July 2021||4629||4861|
|15th July 2021||4675||4914|
|22nd July 2021||4617||4847|
|31st July 2021||4687||4919|
|Highest Rate in July 2021||4691||4924|
|Lowest Rate in July 2021||4568||4798|
Changes that gold prices underwent in Kanpur for the month of July are noted below. The table has prices for 22 and 24 carat gold on different dates and the overall performance for gold movement for the same month.
- The gold rates have been increasing from the first day of the month until the last day.
- On the first day of the month the recorded rates were Rs. 4568 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4798 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- On the last day of the month the recorded rates were Rs. 4687 per gram and Rs. 4919 per gram for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold respectively.
- The lowest dip is at Rs. 4568 per gram and Rs. 4798 per gram for each of the category.
- Overall analysis for the performance of the month is 2.61% and 2.52% thereof.
June 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in June 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||4777||5019|
|8th June 2021||4759||4994|
|15th June 2021||4720||4954|
|22nd June 2021||4575||4809|
|30th June 2021||4551||4774|
|Highest Rate in June 2021||4800||5036|
|Lowest Rate in June 2021||4551||4774|
We have compiled all the necessary information to take in account while studying the gold rates in Kanpur for the month of June. The month of June was an initiation by the government to slowly and stably start the unlock movement in the country. Important notes on gold rates for this month are discussed here.
- Weekly gold rates are mentioned in the table.
- The opening price was at Rs.4777 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.5019 for 24 carat gold. And closing rates were Rs.4551 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.4774 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The highest rate for the month of June is Rs.4800 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.5036 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And the lowest rate was Rs.4551 per gram and Rs.4774 per gram for each of the categories respectively.
- The overall performance for the month is at -4.73% and -4.88% respectively.
May 2021, Gold Rates in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in May 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||4539||4765|
|8th May 2021||4608||4836|
|15th May 2021||4649||4883|
|22nd May 2021||4715||4951|
|31st May 2021||4762||4994|
|Highest Rate in May 2021||4780||5019|
|Lowest Rate in May 2021||4535||4765|
In this section, readers shall find details about the Gold Rates in Kanpur for May 2021. Here, the prices for 22 Carat Gold and 24 Carat Gold mentioned are for one gram for making it easy to understand for the readers.
- The highest recorded price for one gram of 22 Carat gold in Kanpur has been Rs.4780
- Rs.5019 is the highest price recorded for one gram of 24 Carat Gold
- The lowest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur per Gram is Rs.4535 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.4765
- The performance of the price of 22 Carat gold is 4.91% while the performance for 24 Carat gold is 4.81%
- The gold prices have increased constantly till the last week of the month as you can see in the table.
April 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in Apr 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01st April 2021||₹ 4,266||₹ 4,474|
|08th April 2021||₹ 4,497||₹ 4,722|
|15th April 2021||₹ 4,533||₹ 4,761|
|22nd April 2021||₹ 4,644||₹ 4,874|
|30th April 2021||₹ 4,538||₹ 4,766|
|Highest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,662||₹ 4,894|
|Lowest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,266||₹ 4,474|
The statistics for Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur has been thrown light, in this section of the article. April marks the beginning of a financial year in India and thus, the rates of valuable commodities like gold play as an area of interest for traders and investors.
- The highest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur per Gram is Rs.4,662 and the same for 24 Carat has been recorded as Rs.4,894
- The lowest recorded price for 22 Carat gold is Rs.4,266 and for 24 Carat the price is Rs.4,474
- April has marked a performance percentage of 6.38% for 22 Ct gold’s price
- A percentage of 6.53% has been recorded for the price of 24 CT gold
- This month has recorded one of the highest jumps in the prices of both the forms of gold in 2021 until the present
March 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in Mar 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st March 2021||₹ 4,456||₹ 4,677|
|8th March 2021||₹ 4,322||₹ 4,539|
|15th March 2021||₹ 4,325||₹ 4,545|
|22nd March 2021||₹ 4,336||₹ 4,555|
|31st March 2021||₹ 4,262||₹ 4,474|
|Highest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,456||₹ 4,677|
|Lowest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,262||₹ 4,474|
Gold Price Movement in Kanpur for March 2021 is discussed below. In the year-ending month, gold has seen some good hikes and lows and readers can find the details with the exact percentage here.
- 22 Ct Gold Price in Kanpur per Gram has touched the highest mark of Rs.4,456 and the lowest of Rs.4,262
- The highest price recorded for 24 Ct gold is Rs.4,677 and the lowest is Rs.4,474
- 22 Ct gold has been recorded with a percentage of -4.35%
- The performance of 24 Ct gold has been -4.34% which is noteworthy
- Gold rates have jumped quite high in the first week of the month, while the end have recorded lower prices.
February 2021, Gold Price Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in February 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st February 2021||₹ 4,762||₹ 4,998|
|8th February 2021||₹ 4,566||₹ 4,798|
|15th February 2021||₹ 4,566||₹ 4,792|
|22nd February 2021||₹ 4,473||₹ 4,697|
|28th February 2021||₹ 4,430||₹ 4,650|
|Highest Rate in February||₹ 4,762||₹ 4,998|
|Lowest Rate in February||₹ 4,429||₹ 4,649|
In the second month of the year, February, 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur was on the lower side. The same can also be stated for the price of 24 Ct gold and readers will get further insights below:
- The highest recorded 22 Ct Gold Rate in Kanpur per gram is Rs.4,762 and that for 24 Ct gold is Rs.4,998
- Rs.4,429 has been the lowest price for 22 Ct gold and Rs.4,649 for 24 Ct gold
- The overall performance of 22 Ct gold price in February 2020 was -6.97% and the same for 24 Ct gold price was -6.96%
- Rates for 22 Ct gold was increasing and in a stable manner, with no sudden shits in price.
- 24 Ct gold also had a similar trend as 22 Ct gold with the highest value recorded at the beginning of the month.
January 2021, Gold Price Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in January 2021||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st January 2021||₹ 4,834||₹ 5,076|
|8th January 2021||₹ 4,916||₹ 5,167|
|15th January 2021||₹ 4,776||₹ 5,005|
|22nd January 2021||₹ 4,761||₹ 4,998|
|31st January 2021||₹ 4,753||₹ 4,996|
|Highest Rate in January||₹ 4,972||₹ 5,220|
|Lowest Rate in January||₹ 4,702||₹ 4,939|
The highest recorded price for 22 Ct Gold was Rs.4,972 and for 24 Ct gold it was Rs.5,220. The 22 Carat Gold Price in Kanpur for January 2021 can be extracted from this section. Here, readers will figure out how the prices for this precious yellow metal showed transitions.
- 22 Ct Gold Price in Kanpur went to the lowest mark of Rs.4,702 and that for 24 Ct gold was Rs.4,939
- This precious metal did not record good performances with -1.68% for 22 Ct and -1.58% for 24 Ct
- The price 22 Ct gold marked stability throughout the month with minor jumps
- 24 Ct gold rate was lower in the first week of the month but increased very less towards the end
Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4662||4893|
|8th December 2020||4739||4971|
|15th December 2020||4767||5005|
|22nd December 2020||4890||5133|
|31st December 2020||4836||5079|
|Highest Rate in December||4890||5133|
|Lowest Rate in December||4619||4849|
Market trends develop, and they do not stay constant for a long time. Also, there are several reason why a certain trend develop, and this is the reason why it is extremely essential to monitor the past price trends so that you can be well versed with the events and how they trigger the prices.
- We wish to notify you with the recent trends, precisely of the month of December 2020 and the table shows all the changes in price levels.
- We wish to state it to you clearly in the beginning, that we ought to make gold rate research seamless for you, so we have already drafted the opening, closing, high and lowest price of the metal.
- The percentage change is as well drafted which was recorded as 3.73% and 3.80% respectively.
- We also urge you to check the price flow across different intervals across the entire month, as presented in the table.
Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4927||5178|
|8th November 2020||4974||5221|
|15th November 2020||4873||5117|
|22nd November 2020||4848||5089|
|30th November 2020||4664||4893|
|Highest Rate in November||4974||5221|
|Lowest Rate in November||4658||4892|
The readers’ feasibility and convenience are kept at the utmost and thus, we present the gold rate in Kanpur in detail for the month of November.
We want to help you study the price changes observed over the month, and we want you to take practical steps. It will thus act as the required means for you.
- You can check the prices for both the 22-carat and 24-carat values on the first and last day and other significant weekly dates.
- We have the percentage and change monitored for you to remind you about price changes over the last month.
- All the important variables reported are given to you by us.
- When you need information on the highest price points, 22 carats and 24 carats are Rs 4074 and Rs.5221 respectively.
- The lowest price points were Rs.4658 and Rs.4892
Gold Rate in Kanpur – Trend in 2020
The Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for 2020 has defined some drastic changes in the past few months.
It was seen that the price of the metal was increasing robustly which took it above the Rs.4000 mark.
However, the recent outbreak of the pandemic made the situation worse with stock markets crashing very badly.
But, Today Gold Rate in Kanpur can be regarded stable as the market is catching pace all over again and investors are ready to invest in it.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in India|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Kanpur – Trend in 2019
Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Kanpur can be called steady after analyzing the market conditions for all the twelve months.
Some of the biggest events of 2019 had major impacts on this precious metal which recorded change in the Historical Gold Rate in Kanpur.
The growing agitation between the US and China has been a matter of concern for the world trade market that affected the gold rates immensely.
But, the demand for this metal never grew less as investors found the most suitable times for investing and earning profits.
What makes Gold Rates in Kanpur to increase?
Gold Rate in Kanpur as on today depends entirely on the market conditions. A difference in the values of currencies is always regarded as a major reason for the change in gold rates. Other factors are described below:
- Gold Rate in Kanpur today per gram is higher than the last year due to inflation
- Changes in gold rate in the international market play a major role
- The amount of gold reserved in the treasury of the nation shall lead to a price hike
- Demand amongst the customers will also increase its price with time
What makes Gold Price in Kanpur to decrease?
The contrasting reasons for the decline in Gold Price in Kanpur are discussed below:
- Agitation in the world market reduces the price of gold
- Today Gold Price in Kanpur per gram can be less if demand is very poor
- If the Reserve Bank of India increases the interest rates then the gold price decreases
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Kanpur?
The price of gold in the US dollars and the change in the valuation of the US dollars with respect to INR will decide the Gold Rate in Kanpur.
Another major factor that affects the price of this precious metal is the change in the policies of the Central Bank.
Often this bank revises its policies like increasing the rate of interest of the government. This will affect the Gold Rate in Kanpur Today as it leads to the shift in demand to financial products.
Why Gold Price in Kanpur is different from other Cities?
Gold Price in Kanpur is different from other cities of the nation due to many reasons. Factors like the transportation charges, the charges decided by the local jewellery association of Kanpur, local taxes levied, etc. play important roles in laying the structure of Gold Price in Kanpur 916.
But, the most impactful reason has to be the import duty and customs imposed by the government that will increase or decrease the price of this ornament-making metal.
What is Gold Rate in Kanpur 916 Hallmark gold?
The price of 22 Ct gold is called the Gold Rate in Kanpur 916. This is because the finished product should have 91.6 grams of purity to be called a genuine product.
‘916’ is also the sign of hallmark gold that is set as a standard of purity. A hallmark sign is inscribed on the body of the metal to mark it is pure and the customer has not been tricked.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Kanpur?
Gold attracts a wide range of taxes that are levied by the state and central governments. Tax on Gold Rate in Kanpur includes a GST of 5% that shall not change until the government decides to.
Customers have to pay an additional charge as the making charge of their ornament that will also attract a GST of 5%. The making charges of ornaments vary from one shop to another and the buyer should study the market nicely before indulging in a deal.
Gold Rate in Kanpur – Conclusion
This article has managed to throw light upon Gold Rate in Kanpur vividly. Readers will get a deep insight into the prices of 22 Ct Gold and 24 Ct Gold for the last few months along with its active trends.
They will also find the Today Gold Rate in Kanpur that will help them in making wise decisions while purchasing this precious metal.
Kanpur Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Kanpur?
Answer – Gold availability in Kanpur has been pacified by being given all the dates in accordance to it. Each weight of gold differs with different rates, so on and so forth.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Kanpur?
Answer – All the gold rates in Kanpur can be figured out and found here in the tables with proper charts and mandatory sections divided for price comparisons in this very article.Price differences in different weights can also be found out over here.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Kanpur?
Answer – Gold prices in Kanpur are updated throughout the week for the ultimate ease of customers. Our researchers make sure to pronounce lowly rates and update information about any changes in the market.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – You can totally find last month’s gold price over here. Even better, last year’s price is also found out and so are those existing 20 years before that. There is a chart provided in absolute clarity which gives an idea of all the data collected and preserved for customers to view and understand.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Kanpur?
Answer – 22 carat gold rate in Kanpur can be found out by looking at the various price distribution and dispensation made in the table given in this article itself. 22 carat gold rates and put up in the top section while the others are semantically procured inside the table.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Kanpur Update?
Answer – Gold rate in Kanpur is updated on a daily basis, making sure all the customers can serve through the article having a proper insight about the entire subject. Our research team believes in ultimate customer satisfaction and in delivering nothing but the best.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – Gold rate forecast can be found out over here and what can also be achieved is a proper subservient plan on finding out whatprice differences will pop up or arise in the future, keeping in mind the changes having occurred in the current years.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – You can definitely use the gold investment calculator which comes without any fee whatsoever. All you need to do is put on your city address, category of gold and the money that you want to invest. Now that you are all set, click on the calculate button and all your seemingly profitable share will arise.
Ques – Can I calculate Kanpur Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – You can definitely calculate Kanpur gold price in Tolaby making use of the gold rate calculator. Put out your state details, the category of gold, thr unit type in Tola, the time of investment and off you go!
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Kanpur?
Answer – The finest and the shiniest category of gold is the 24 carat gold. It doesn’t have any probable lack of lusture or apparent tediousness to it because it is free from any impurities. And although it is not used in making jewellery of any kind, it is way more expensive than 22 carat gold.
Most Read Articles