Gold is one of the most precious metals available on earth that has always been in high demand. The Gold Rate in Kanpur Today is never the same as yesterday because its price keeps fluctuating a lot.
This article will focus on Gold Rate in Kanpur Live, where readers will be given an insight into the rate of 22 Carat and 24 Carat gold.
It is widely used for making jewellery and has an attractive lustre that makes it more desirable. This precious metal is available in two forms, 22 Carat and 24 Carat, and the latter is considered as the purest form of gold. Check this article to know about Gold Rate in Kanpur.
People always look out the price of gold in Kanpur before purchasing it. This shall help them immensely in making their budget as gold is very expensive and needs to be bought with proper planning. Here, this context will help them in purchasing gold efficiently.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur – Gold Price in Kanpur Today
Here, readers will learn about the variation of 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur. 22 Carat of gold is used mostly for making jewellery as it is more durable than 24 Carat gold.
The price of this form of gold is lesser than 24 Carat but, it is always more in demand to the buyers. Below in this article, the reader will learn about the Gold Price in Kanpur Today, yesterday, and for a few months back.
Anyone planning to buy gold jewellery should not miss out on this section as they should have an idea of the price of 22 Carat gold in their city.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur Today – Gold Price in Kanpur
The price of 24 Carat gold is also known as Pure Gold Price in Kanpur. This form of gold is considered as the purest form as it does not contain any filler that is used in 22 Carat gold for making it suitable for jewellery.
Gold jewellers buy this form of gold from the gold merchants and then make them suitable for making jewellery by adding the required proportion of fillers.
The 24 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur keeps fluctuating just as the rate of 22 Carat Gold. It changes every day significantly and should be monitored thoroughly if anyone wishes to buy it.
Besides jewellers, investors also look out for the price of 24 Carat gold as it serves as a good investment option.
This article will help investors and jewellers a lot in learning about the 24 Carat gold rate in Kanpur for today, yesterday, and the past few months.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Kanpur Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Kanpur|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Kanpur for Last 15 Days
People planning to buy gold search out for its price list comprising the rates for the past one week or two. The price of 22 Carat and 24 Carat gold changes every day and so having an idea of the prices for the past two weeks can be very useful.
This will help them in understanding the trend of the fluctuation and they can also decide if it is the right time to invest in this precious metal. The gold rate may be very high someday and on the others, it may show a downward graph.
Investors should check out the Gold Price in Kanpur for at least 15 days before buying it. This will give them an insight into the fact that whether the price shall increase the next day or can get lower.
Gold rates are available readily on the internet and they are updated according to the real-time.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Kanpur – Also Past Gold Price in Kanpur
The graphical representation of the Gold Rate in Kanpur can be very useful for gold traders and investors as it is easily understandable. A graph gives an idea of the fluctuation in the prices at a glance and can be more relatable.
If the pointer of the graph faces upwards, the buyer should restrict him from investing in this valuable metal. The most favorable times are indicated by a downward-facing graph as it signifies that the rates are decreasing.
Graphs for Gold Rate in Kanpur are offered by many popular investment sites. Traders should pay heed to these graphs if they want to make the most suitable purchase.
Gold Price in Kanpur – Past 6 Months Price
The Gold Rate in Kanpur for the past six months shall be discussed below. This is meant for the easy understanding of the readers who are looking for authentic gold rates.
They can read these price rates and figure out the highest and lowest recorded prices of 22 Carat and 24 Carat gold for the six months gone by.
These prices are calculated for one gram of gold in both of the forms. The overall performance of the prices is also discussed thoroughly to make the scenario clear for the readers and thus, they should not miss it.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,186||₹ 5,447|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,421||₹ 5,689|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,122||₹ 5,376|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,133||₹ 5,393|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,001||₹ 5,254|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,482||₹ 5,757|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,987||₹ 5,227|
Investing in gold is one of the best investment options when it comes to diversifying ones portfolio. To buy gold, keeping a check on gold rates in the city is important because of which here we have listed the changes in gold rates in Kanpur for the month of August.
- Weekly price changes are available in the table.
- The price on the first day of the month is Rs. 5,186 per gram and last day of the month is Rs. 5,001 per gram for 22 carat gold.
- Highest rate for gold this month is Rs. 5,482 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,757 per gram for 24 carat gold in Kanpur.
- The lowest is Rs. 4,987 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,227 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The performance analysis is recorded for both the categories and it stands at 9.93% and 10.14% precisely for the same.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,718||₹ 4,954|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,732||₹ 4,962|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,777||₹ 5,017|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,787||₹ 5,025|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,153||₹ 5,412|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,153||₹ 5,412|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,696||₹ 4,932|
Changes that gold prices underwent in Kanpur for the month of July are noted below. The table has prices for 22 and 24 carat gold on different dates and the overall performance for gold movement for the same month.
- The gold rates have been increasing from the first day of the month until the last day.
- On the first day of the month the recorded rates were Rs. 4,718 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4,954 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- On the last day of the month the recorded rates were Rs. 5,153 per gram and Rs. 5,412 per gram for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold respectively. The last day of the month also showed highest recorded rates.
- The lowest dip is at Rs. 4,696 per gram and Rs. 4,932 per gram for each of the category.
- Overall analysis for the performance of the month is 9.73% and 9.73% thereof.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,576||₹ 4,805|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,549||₹ 4,776|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,606||₹ 4,839|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,682||₹ 4,914|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,730||₹ 4,964|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,730||₹ 4,964|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,515||₹ 4,743|
We have compiled all the necessary information to take in account while studying the gold rates in Kanpur for the month of June. The month of June was an initiation by the government to slowly and stably start the unlock movement in the country. Important notes on gold rates for this month are discussed here.
- Weekly gold rates are mentioned in the table.
- The opening price was at Rs.4,576 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,805 for 24 carat gold. And closing rates were Rs.4,730 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,964 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The highest rate for the month of June is Rs.4,730 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,964 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And the lowest rate was Rs.4,743 per gram and Rs.4,562 per gram for each of the categories respectively.
- The overall performance for the month is at 4.76% and 4.66% respectively.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,482||₹ 4,702|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,526||₹ 4,758|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,567||₹ 4,794|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,623||₹ 4,857|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,576||₹ 4,806|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,656||₹ 4,888|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,430||₹ 4,654|
In this section, readers shall find details about the Gold Rates in Kanpur for May 2020. Here, the prices for 22 Carat Gold and 24 Carat Gold mentioned are for one gram for making it easy to understand for the readers.
- The highest recorded price for one gram of 22 Carat gold in Kanpur has been Rs.4,656
- Rs.4,888 is the highest price recorded for one gram of 24 Carat Gold
- The lowest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur per Gram is Rs.4,430 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.4,654
- The performance of the price of 22 Carat gold is 5.10% while the performance for 24 Carat gold is 5.03%
- A notable amount of jump has been observed in the prices for 22 Carat and 24 Carat gold
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,054||₹ 4,256|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,057||₹ 4,259|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,056||₹ 4,258|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,561||₹ 4,783|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,538||₹ 4,766|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,622||₹ 4,848|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,051||₹ 4,254|
The statistics for Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur has been thrown light, in this section of the article. April marks the beginning of a financial year in India and thus, the rates of valuable commodities like gold play as an area of interest for traders and investors.
- The highest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur per Gram is Rs.4,622 and the same for 24 Carat has been recorded as Rs.4,848
- The lowest recorded price for 22 Carat gold is Rs.4,051 and for 24 Carat the price is Rs.4,254
- April has marked a performance percentage of 14.10% for 22 Ct gold’s price
- A percentage of 13.96% has been recorded for the price of 24 CT gold
- This month has recorded one of the highest jumps in the prices of both the forms of gold in 2020 until the present
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,072||₹ 4,279|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,322||₹ 4,538|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,221||₹ 4,436|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,998||₹ 4,197|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,056||₹ 4,259|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,322||₹ 4,538|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,918||₹ 4,112|
Gold Price Movement in Kanpur for March 2020 is discussed below. In the year-ending month, gold has seen some good hikes and lows and readers can find the details with the exact percentage here.
- 22 Ct Gold Price in Kanpur per Gram has touched the highest mark of Rs.4,056 and the lowest of Rs.3,918
- The highest price recorded for 24 Ct gold is Rs.4,538 and the lowest is Rs.4,112
- 22 Ct gold has performed exceptionally with a recording percentage of 10.31%
- The performance of 24 Ct gold has been 10.36% which is noteworthy
- Gold rates have jumped quite high in the middle of the month while the beginning and end have recorded lower prices
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,973||₹ 4,172|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,925||₹ 4,118|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,974||₹ 4,176|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,102||₹ 4,303|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,166||₹ 4,372|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,191||₹ 4,398|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,118|
In the second month of the year, February, 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur was on the higher side. The same can also be stated for the price of 24 Ct gold and readers will get further insights below:
- The highest recorded 22 Ct Gold Rate in Kanpur per gram is Rs.4,191 and that for 24 Ct gold is Rs.4,398
- Rs.3867 has been the lowest price for 22 Ct gold and Rs.4,118 for 24 Ct gold
- The overall performance of 22 Ct gold price in February 2020 was 6.80% and the same for 24 Ct gold price was 6.80%
- Rates for 22 Ct gold was quite stable in the first two weeks but got boosted up in the third
- 24 Ct gold also had a similar trend as 22 Ct gold with the highest value recorded at the end of the third week
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,808||₹ 3,996|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,928||₹ 4,128|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,847||₹ 4,040|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,926||₹ 4,121|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,925||₹ 4,123|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,015||₹ 4,216|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,808||₹ 3,996|
The 22 Carat Gold Price in Kanpur for January 2020 can be extracted from this section. Here, readers will figure out how the prices for this precious yellow metal showed transitions.
- The highest recorded price for 22 Ct Gold was Rs.4,015 and for 24 Ct gold it was Rs.4,216
- 22 Ct Gold Price in Kanpur went to the lowest mark of Rs.3,808 and that for 24 Ct gold was Rs.3,996
- This precious metal did not record good performances with 5.44% for 22 Ct and 5.51% for 24 Ct
- The price 22 Ct gold marked stability throughout the month with minor jumps
- 24 Ct gold rate was lower in the first week of the month but increased very less towards the end
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Kanpur
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,722||₹ 3,909|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,698||₹ 3,879|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,669||₹ 3,855|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,714||₹ 3,902|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,813||₹ 4,004|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,813||₹ 4,004|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,669||₹ 3,851|
This section will mark the analysis of 22 Carat and 24 Carat Gold Rate in Kanpur for the last month of the previous year. It will help readers to back up a little and check out the trends easily.
- In December 2020, the highest recorded value for 22 Ct gold was Rs.3,813 and the lowest was Rs.3,669
- The highest 24 Ct Gold Rate in Kanpur was Rs.4,004 with lowest being Rs.3,851
- This metal performed well with an average of 3.92% growth in 22 CCt and 3.97% in 24 Ct
- The growth in the price of 22 Ct gold was steady from the beginning of the month and it remained within the 3800 mark
- 24 Ct gold rate increased at month-end and did touch Rs.4000
Gold Rate in Kanpur – Trend in 2020
The Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for 2020 has defined some drastic changes in the past few months.
It was seen that the price of the metal was increasing robustly which took it above the Rs.4000 mark.
However, the recent outbreak of the pandemic made the situation worse with stock markets crashing very badly.
But, Today Gold Rate in Kanpur can be regarded stable as the market is catching pace all over again and investors are ready to invest in it.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in India|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Kanpur – Trend in 2019
Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Kanpur can be called steady after analyzing the market conditions for all the twelve months.
Some of the biggest events of 2019 had major impacts on this precious metal which recorded change in the Historical Gold Rate in Kanpur.
The growing agitation between the US and China has been a matter of concern for the world trade market that affected the gold rates immensely.
But, the demand for this metal never grew less as investors found the most suitable times for investing and earning profits.
What makes Gold Rates in Kanpur to increase?
Gold Rate in Kanpur as on today depends entirely on the market conditions. A difference in the values of currencies is always regarded as a major reason for the change in gold rates. Other factors are described below:
- Gold Rate in Kanpur today per gram is higher than the last year due to inflation
- Changes in gold rate in the international market play a major role
- The amount of gold reserved in the treasury of the nation shall lead to a price hike
- Demand amongst the customers will also increase its price with time
What makes Gold Price in Kanpur to decrease?
The contrasting reasons for the decline in Gold Price in Kanpur are discussed below:
- Agitation in the world market reduces the price of gold
- Today Gold Price in Kanpur per gram can be less if demand is very poor
- If the Reserve Bank of India increases the interest rates then the gold price decreases
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Kanpur?
The price of gold in the US dollars and the change in the valuation of the US dollars with respect to INR will decide the Gold Rate in Kanpur.
Another major factor that affects the price of this precious metal is the change in the policies of the Central Bank.
Often this bank revises its policies like increasing the rate of interest of the government. This will affect the Gold Rate in Kanpur Today as it leads to the shift in demand to financial products.
Why Gold Price in Kanpur is different from other Cities?
Gold Price in Kanpur is different from other cities of the nation due to many reasons. Factors like the transportation charges, the charges decided by the local jewellery association of Kanpur, local taxes levied, etc. play important roles in laying the structure of Gold Price in Kanpur 916.
But, the most impactful reason has to be the import duty and customs imposed by the government that will increase or decrease the price of this ornament-making metal.
What is Gold Rate in Kanpur 916 Hallmark gold?
The price of 22 Ct gold is called the Gold Rate in Kanpur 916. This is because the finished product should have 91.6 grams of purity to be called a genuine product.
‘916’ is also the sign of hallmark gold that is set as a standard of purity. A hallmark sign is inscribed on the body of the metal to mark it is pure and the customer has not been tricked.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Kanpur?
Gold attracts a wide range of taxes that are levied by the state and central governments. Tax on Gold Rate in Kanpur includes a GST of 5% that shall not change until the government decides to.
Customers have to pay an additional charge as the making charge of their ornament that will also attract a GST of 5%. The making charges of ornaments vary from one shop to another and the buyer should study the market nicely before indulging in a deal.
Gold Rate in Kanpur – Conclusion
This article has managed to throw light upon Gold Rate in Kanpur vividly. Readers will get a deep insight into the prices of 22 Ct Gold and 24 Ct Gold for the last few months along with its active trends.
They will also find the Today Gold Rate in Kanpur that will help them in making wise decisions while purchasing this precious metal.
Most Read Articles