India Infoline which is popularly known as IIFL is one of the most sought after financial service firm which offers different financial services including IIFL Trading and IIFL Online Trading services.
The firm is the brokerage segment of the India Infoline Group which is one of the rapidly growing financial service providers in the country.
The article will have India Infoline Online Trading process to help the new and also experienced traders. Then we will discuss about India Infoline Trading Benefits & more.
IIFL Trading or India Infoline Trading and Benefits
When you choose IIFL Trading you will get:
- IIFL is a traditional brokerage house. It has all the investment products in its kitty and they offer them all to the clients. This helps the traders to trade any kind of investment vehicle and diversify their investment across the different asset segments which reduces the risk involved in the investment. Moreover, for the different investments, you don’t have to open multiple Demat accounts and trade on different platforms.
- For online trading – trading platforms play a very crucial role. IIFL online trading platforms are referred to as one of the best available online trading platforms in the market at present. Their trading terminal is one of the best terminal software in the stock market at present.
- The firm offers huge exposure to the traders and this makes their trading much more profitable and fruitful. Especially the intraday traders get relief and can trade as much as they want with the exposure limit provided to them up on the trading margin they keep.
- They have a very good team of research analysts and financial advisors with them and they are always up for the market news research, stock research and others to provide the traders and investors with the perfect information and the opportunities that arise in the market.
- Their customer care is also prudent and helps the customers to solve their issues instantly.
Open Trading Account with IIFL – Fill up the Form Now!
IIFL Trading Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The IIFL Trading Charges are little on the higher side though the quality of their services and the huge range of their financial products and investment options make up for the same. Thus, you won’t be feeling the pinch in your pocket.
The brokerage charges are the same for the segments like futures, commodities, and cash and vary for the delivery segment and the options segment. We will discuss the same in detail below.
However, before starting with the brokerage details, here are some other charges that are also required to be paid by the traders when he or she trades using the IIFL platform. These are the mandatory charges imposed by the government and SEBI for trading.
India Infoline Trading Charges are as follows:
- Transaction charges – At IIFL, you need to pay 0.00325% of the total turnover as the transaction charges.
- STT – It is the Securities transaction charges which are levied on the turnover amount at a percentage of 0.0126%.
- SEBI Turnover Charges – It is the charge that is imposed by SEBI itself and the rate being 0.0002% of the total turnover.
- GST- Obviously, you need to pay the Goods and Service Tax at 18% on the total amount of Transaction charges and brokerage amount of the transaction.
- Stamp Duty – It is a very nominal charge and it is according to the stamp duty charges of the state from where you are trading.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
IIFL Delivery Trading
|IIFL Delivery Charges|
The IIFL Delivery Trading charges are 0.5% of the transaction value and this is the average most of the broker houses in the market charges for the delivery trades.
IIFL Intraday Trading
|IIFL Intraday Charges|
The IIFL Intraday Trading charges are 0.05% of the total transaction and this is comparatively on the higher end as this is the highest for most of the brokerage houses in the industry.
For intraday trading, brokerage matters a lot and paying high brokerage for cash segment, lowers the amount of profit.
IIFL Option Trading
|IIFL Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.100 per Lot|
The charges for IIFL Option Trading are Rs.100 per lot which is again like the maximum most of the brokers charge for options trading. You need to pay Rs.100 per lot of options and it is not dependent on the lot size.
IIFL Futures Trading
|IIFL Futures Charges|
You have to pay 0.05% of the total transaction value for IIFL Futures Trading. This charge is also on the higher end of the spectrum.
IIFL Currency Trading
|IIFL Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.100 per Lot|
The charges for IIFL Currency Trading is segregated in two parts –
Currency options are available at a price of Rs.100 per lots like equity options and this is really high as currency options have normally lower brokerage charges compared to the equity counterpart.
The currency futures are traded at 0.05% like the equity futures and without a doubt, this is also a little higher than the market average.
IIFL Commodity Trading
|IIFL Commodity Charges|
The IIFL Commodity Trading charges are also 0.05% which is again higher than the average charges for the same in the market.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
IIFL Online Trading Process or India Infoline Online Trading Process
If you want to start IIFL Online Trading, you need to follow these steps:
Open Demat Account
- You have to first open Demat and trading account with IIFL and for the same you need to click on this button you find on the page where it is mentioned “Open Demat Account”.
- You will see a form popping up and you need to fill that same. This is an application form that appears on the screen of your desktop. Submit it when it is done.
- Now you have to upload the KYC documents required for the verification process of the application and the applicant.
- You will be receiving the login credentials once your application is approved and the KYC is done.
Login and Setup
- Use the same user id and the password that you have received in the mail login to the IIFL portal
- You can also use the online trading site on the website. Also, you can download the mobile application from the APPLE or Google Playstore.
- Search for the stocks, click on the add button on the scrip of stock that you want to add and it will be added to the market watchlist.
- You can now start trading if your watchlist is ready.
- You need to click on the scrip you want to see the details of.
- Various details of the stocks will be displayed on the screen which will include current price, highs, lows, and others
- You will find BUY, SELL, Modify, and other options
- Click on the activity you want to undertake.
IIFL Online Trading Platforms
The IIFL Online Trading Platforms includes the following:
- IIFL Trader Terminal is the terminal software offered by the firm. It has a high level of security and authentication measures which makes you trade safe and secure. There are real-time updates, highly responsive trading platform for active traders who executes orders superfast.
- IIFL App or IIFL Markets App is the mobile trading platform of the brokerage house. It is an advanced new-age trading application that is available for android, iOS and also for the Windows phone users. It has a rating of 4.4 which suggests that the application is really liked by the traders.
- IIFL TRADE is the browser-based trading platform which is a replica of the trading terminal. This platform also has the different interactive charts, heatmaps, tools for analysis and all other features that are there on the terminal software.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
IIFL Trading or India Infoline Trading – Conclusion
The IIFL Online Trading facility is really worth every penny you spent on it as it provides one of the best trading platforms, a wide range of products, multiple banking options and most importantly the best research and advisory facilities in the market.
To avail IIFL Trading facilities you just have to open an account and then you can start trading as well. They have offices and sub-brokers in more than 900 cities in the country and more than four thousand branches are there in the country.
It has a global presence as well with branch offices in different countries. This helps the traders and investors to open an account from any part of the country and abroad and also seek support offline from the offices.
Open Demat Account with IIFL – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|