Gold, the most preferred metal does not have any fixed value. Therefore in this article, we thought to give you hint on the Gold Rate in Pondicherry in assistance with the enhanced charts. Additionally, it will update you on the Gold Rate in Pondicherry Today.
Thus, consider this article as a complete guide to make you aware, regarding different aspects of the gold rates, the previous trend of the gold price as well as the price variation of the gold. So, find Gold Rate in Pondicherry Live in this article itself.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Pondicherry – Gold Price in Pondicherry Today
We have summarised this section with a thought to enlighten you on 22 Carat Gold Rate in Pondicherry. Always keep in mind that 22-carat gold is considered basic for making gold jewellery.
Precisely, we have endeavored to provide the exact data pertaining to the gold price in Pondicherry today, yesterday as well as the price change. In addition, you also come to know about the performance of the price in terms of the percentage as well.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Pondicherry Today – Gold Price in Puducherry
Here in this table, we have laid out the price facts about the 24-Carat Gold Rate in Puducherry. The table will also enlighten you on the current status of the pure gold price in Pondicherry.
Additionally, we took the charge of informing you of the price change, the gold price of yesterday, and details of the percentage statistics.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Pondicherry Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Pondicherry|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Pondicherry for Last 15 Days
Purchasers of gold are very much diligent about the last 15 days of gold price in Pondicherry and they consider the fluctuation in the gold price as an important factor.
Therefore, to assist you rightfully, we have incorporated the gold rate statistics so that you can pretty much stay assured about the present trends.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Pondicherry – Also Past Gold Price in Pondicherry
The graphical elaboration gives a short view of the variation in the gold price. In order to make you stay informed on the Gold Rate in Pondicherry, we have supported the article with charts and also highlighted the earlier record of the gold price variations.
Gold Price in Pondicherry – Past 6 Months Price
The whole movement of the Gold Rate in Pondicherry for the last 6 months have been piled together in the below segments.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Pondicherry
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,130||₹ 5,387|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,424||₹ 5,696|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,118||₹ 5,373|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,052||₹ 5,302|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,945||₹ 5,195|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,424||₹ 5,696|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,919||₹ 5,163|
For Pondicherry, the gold price fluctuations are given in this section. Investing in low prices so that surging levels can serve more returns should be an investor’s prime goal. The performance of prices when compared allows investors to have a clearer picture on the correct prices to invest in Gold.
- The movement of gold prices in August was impacted by global cues.
- The price of gold in Pondicherry was at its highest at Rs. 5,424 per gram and lowest at Rs. 4,919 per gram for 22 carat gold.
- And for 24 carat gold, it was at its highest at Rs. 5,969 per gram and lowest at Rs. 5,163 per gram for the month of August.
- The prices of 22 carat gold is lesser compared to that of 24 carat gold.
- The net analysis on the gold rate movement is 10% for both the category.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Pondicherry
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 4,916|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,682||₹ 4,917|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,717||₹ 4,956|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,791||₹ 5,026|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,109||₹ 5,362|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,109||₹ 5,366|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,615||₹ 4,848|
For better analysis of gold rates, taking a look at every month prices specifically its lows and peaks are a very important factor to predict future movement of gold rates. This section throws light on the gold prices for Pondicherry. The key notes for July rates are as below:
- This month shows a large jump in prices in the last week of the month.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs.5,109 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4,615 per gram for the month of July 2020.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs.5,366 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4,848 per gram for the month of July 2020.
- The prices of 24 carat gold is always higher than 22 carat gold. The reason behind this being the purity of gold and how much alloy is mixed in the same.
- The overall percentage analysis is recorded to be 10.70% and 10.68% for both 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Pondicherry
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,514||₹ 4,736|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,462||₹ 4,684|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,538||₹ 4,765|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,615||₹ 4,839|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,633||₹ 4,862|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,647||₹ 4,885|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,449||₹ 4,670|
The table documented above gives a clear view of the 22 and 24 carat gold rate in Pondicherry. You will also see the major variation in the price pertaining to the movement of the gold rate. Therefore, take a look to comprehend the change in percentage for both the gold categories as well as the highest and lowest price for both.
- The price trend for the whole month June was low for the 22 carat gold.
- The percentage change in the rate for the 22 carat gold was 4.45%.
- Percentage change in 24 gold was 4.60%.
- The highest and lowest recorded gold price for 22 carat gold was Rs.4647 and Rs.4445.
- The highest and lowest recorded price for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4885 and Rs.4670.
- Considering the 5 different dates you will see that the gold rate for both rises much at the end of the month.
- Thus, consider each of the dates to understand the variation between the gold price at the major intervals only.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Pondicherry
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,398||₹ 4,622|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,365||₹ 4,583|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,492||₹ 4,716|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,494||₹ 4,714|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,512||₹ 4,739|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,592||₹ 4,821|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,344||₹ 4,563|
The table that we have prepared here consists of the Gold Rates in Pondicherry statistics, for the month of May. We have included the gold rate in Pondicherry per gram for both the 22 carat and 24-carat gold category.
- The price of the different intervals of the month is conscripted in the table showing the great changes.
- The highest record of the gold price for 22-carat gold and 24 carat gold was Rs.4,592 and Rs.4,821.
- At the same time, the lowest record rate of the gold for 22 carat and 24 carat gold was Rs.4,344 and Rs.4,563.
- Overall, the performance of the month measured in percentage is mentioned as 5.71% and 5.65% for the 22 carat and 24 carat gold clearly in the table.
- You can see that the price took a leap across the end of the month for both the categories of the gold.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Puducherry
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,959||₹ 4,153|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,958||₹ 4,158|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,958||₹ 4,158|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,491||₹ 4,718|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,445||₹ 4,669|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,539||₹ 4,764|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,152|
The statistics in the month of April for Gold Rate Movement in Pondicherry has been discussed in the above table. It also consists of the Gold Rate in Puducherry per Gram.
- The variation in the gold price statistics at the major month intervals is talked about in the above table.
- You can see that the price tends to increase at the month-end.
- The highest recorded gold price is Rs.4,539 for the 22-carat gold and Rs.4,764 for the 24-carat gold.
- On the other end, the lowest price for the 22-carat gold is Rs.3,953 and for the 24-carat gold, the recorded price is Rs.4,152.
- The performance percentage of the price has been 14.82% and 14.74% finally.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Pondicherry
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,988||₹ 4,186|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,209||₹ 4,420|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,025||₹ 4,227|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,166|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,958||₹ 4,153|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,238||₹ 4,447|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,837||₹ 4,029|
The movement of the gold price in Pondicherry for the month of March has been summed up in the above table. For easy understanding, we have documented a table that shows the Gold price in Pondicherry per gram for the whole month.
- Major recorded price at different intervals are mentioned in the above table also includes the price of the day based on each day records.
- Drastic drift is seen all throughout the month where you can see that the trend was actually high in the middle segment of the month.
- The performance of both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was seen as 10.45% and 10.37% respectively.
- The lowest recorded price for the gold is Rs.3,837 for 22-carat gold and Rs.4,029 for 24 carat gold.
- On the contrary, the highest recorded price for 22 carat and 24 carat gold is Rs.4,238 and Rs.4,447.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Pondicherry
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,891||₹ 4,081|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,867||₹ 4,063|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,926||₹ 4,081|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,074||₹ 4,278|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,990||₹ 4,192|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,104||₹ 4,308|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,844||₹ 4,032|
Here is the22 Carat Gold Rate in Pondicherry for the month of February. Check out the Gold Rate in Pondicherry per gram from the above-drawn table and get the idea for the whole month.
- The frequency of the gold rate at different time intervals is mentioned in the above table.
- You can observe that the trend seems to be declining in the whole month, but the price followed an upward graph at the month-end.
- The performance analysis of the price was recorded as 6.76% for 22-carat gold and 6.85% for the 24-carat gold.
- On the other hand, you can find the lowest price for the 22-carat gold is recorded as Rs.3,844 and that of the 24-carat gold is recorded as Rs.4,032.
- Highest record for the month is Rs.4,104 and Rs.4,308 for the category of gold.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Puducherry
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,742||₹ 3,932|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,936||₹ 4,132|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,804||₹ 3,994|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,813||₹ 4,001|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,860||₹ 4,053|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,936||₹ 4,132|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,738||₹ 3,923|
Take a close look at the 22 Carat Gold Price in Pondicherry estimation for the month of January. Clarify the Gold Price in Puducherry from the table and try to understand the movement of the price for the whole month.
- The price trend follows a downward pattern for the whole month particularly you can see that for the 22-carat gold.
- The gold rate variation for 5 diverse dates is taken into account.
- Talking about the gold rate stability that was almost consistent, such as the lowest recorded price is Rs.3,738 for 22 carat gold and Rs.3,923 for 24 carat gold.
- On the other side, the highest movement of the price for the 22 carat gold was Rs.3,936 and for 24 carat gold, it was Rs.4,132.
- The statistical performance of the gold rate was 5.30% and 5.33% eventually.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Pondicherry
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,651||₹ 3,835|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,619||₹ 3,797|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,626||₹ 3,809|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,641||₹ 3,822|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,730||₹ 3,918|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,739||₹ 3,928|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,593||₹ 3,774|
Here you can see the analysis of the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Pondicherry that too of the last year, most particularly for the month of December. For your clarity, we have drawn two separate columns one states about the 22 carat gold while the other says about the 24 carat gold.
- You can observe that the whole month showed a low trend in the gold price.
- The stability of the gold price was also prominently visible.
- You can see that the lowest price recorded is Rs.3,593 for 22 carat gold and for 24 carat gold it is Rs.3,774.
- On the other end, the highest price recorded for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,739 and for 24 carat gold, it is actually Rs.3,928.
- The performance of price in regards to percentage is 3.77% and 3.72% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
Gold Rate in Pondicherry – Trend in 2020
Considering the current occurrences like that of the business dealing between the two prominent countries India and China certainly impacted the gold price.
In fact, a drastic shift can be seen in the Gold Rate Trend in Pondicherry, and such a shift was pronounced at the start of the year however the trend was rising initially.
But, it faced a downfall because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID 19 pandemic.
Even the weak performance of the stock market followed by the increase in the dollar has also resulted in the variation in the gold price for the month of March.
In addition to that, enhanced policies of the government to meet such a pandemic scenario are also responsible for the price variation.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Puducherry – Trend in 2019
Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Puducherry is summarised in this section. We have estimated the events that occurred all throughout the year. As per our evaluation, the price of the gold followed a balanced fall and rise.
The Historical Gold Rate in Pondicherry elaborates on the significant events that took place in the year 2019 and that explicitly affected the gold price. Well, the crucial factor was the trade issue between the China and USA.
Obviously, the year faced a sharp fall in the price, which was raised due to the demand for gold. But majorly, the price fluctuation was due to the rise in the dollar price of the US.
What makes Gold Rates in Pondicherry to increase?
Gold Rate in Pondicherry as of today is analyzed based on various domestic as well as international factors. The demand for the gold or the rise in the US dollar definitely shifted the gold price.
- In comparison to the currencies, gold has its own value. Therefore during inflation, the demand for gold increases, this results in the rise of the gold price.
- If there is fluctuation in the overseas, then also it leads to the price change in the domestic markets as well.
- Reserve bank holds the gold and to a great extent also plays a very significant character in determining the fluctuation in the gold price.
- Demand for gold during the festive seasons always reaches the peak and it is the time by when you will see that the price of the gold also rises up as well.
- The interest rate is inversely connected to the increase in the gold price. That means, if the rate of interest is low then the price of the gold will rise up.
What makes Gold Price in Pondicherry to decrease?
Here we have jotted some of the reverse points that justify the fall in the gold price in Pondicherry. Follow the points at once to have a clear idea of that.
- With the rise in inflation, customers have the tendency to sell off the gold to get more cash. As a result, the gold supply increases and that lead to a decline in the gold price.
- A bear market is one such situation that also leads to the fall in the price of the gold. It is because during this time there is a prolonged downfall of the gold price.
- Less demand for the gold metal with the rush in supply causes the gold price to fall.
- International occurrences also lead to a fall in the gold prices.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Pondicherry?
Central bank all over the world is endeavoring to influence the economy by taking the right measures. Central banks came to a decision of keeping the interest rate low and that will, to a great extent, increase the demand for gold.
On the contrary, if the central bank thinks to increase the interest rate then, in that case, the demand will fall therefore, gold as one of the precious metals will be underestimated.
Talking about the rate of the gold, US dollar, a drift in the value of the dollar also influence that as well. The rise in the Indian currency will affect the gold value.
Investors will consider gold as one of the best inflationary hedging tools, thus this increases the Gold Price in Pondicherry in regards to inflation.
Also, when the bank reworks on their policies, other factors like the rise in the government and the stock rates also play an important role in the downfall of the gold rate.
Why Gold Price in Puducherry is different from other Cities?
When you think of gold, it reminds you that it is considered as one of the basic investment options. Now significant factors like the logistics and the local prices charged by the gold sellers also matter a lot. Besides that, you will see that the gold rates are actually different in all the cities.
Now, when you think deeply you will see that is the international gold trend influences the gold price in Puducherry. In addition to that, the market dollar value of the US also plays inevitable role in impacting the gold price.
Other factors like the volume of the jewelleries brought, the transportation cost of the jewellery, and the local jewellery association determines the price format of the gold jewellery as well.
Now as you are in India, you should know that Indian currency also leaves a strong influence on the gold rates.
In regards to that, note that if the Indian currency is not so strong, then obviously that will escalate the price of the gold. The government also indulges in import duty that also exerts influence on the gold price.
What is Gold Rate in Pondicherry 916 Hallmark gold?
Bureau of Indian Statistics or the BIS has documented certain mandatory codes of conduct for the jewellery makers and they have to abide by the regulations to be a legitimate jewellery manufacturer in the market.
On that note, they have to ensure that the jewellery they are producing has the 916 hallmarks embossed in the gold itself.
Now the 916 hallmark represents 91.6 grams which precisely assure that the gold is a hundred percent genuine. Also, it means that 91.6 grams of the gold are there in 100 grams of the alloy.
The gold rate in Pondicherry 916 is actually nothing complicated but the 22 carat gold itself. Now, if you compare the sculpture then also, you will see that 22 carat gold is quite similar to that of the 24 carat gold.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Puducherry?
Talking about the tax rates, different types of rates are imposed on the gold. Originally, the government imposed a 3% charge on the gold as a metal. But there is a thing that the crafting charge for the jewellery will change as per the sellers.
On the other hand, the government also determines the tax on the gold rate in Puducherry. The government imposed goods and services value tax, which is 5% on the making of the jewellery and this is a fixed percentage charged by the seller.
Gold Rate in Pondicherry – Conclusion
We documented the article with a thought to give clear know-how on the Gold Rate in Pondicherry. Also, we intended to give you detailed information on the various gold determinants for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold. We have also attached the data pertaining to the Today Gold Rate in Pondicherry.
Most Read Articles