Guntur is one of the most densely populated cities in India with a large number of gold traders. Residents of this city always look for Gold Rate in Guntur Today for investing in this precious metal.
This article will discuss the Gold Rate in Guntur to help traders and investors in this city crack a good deal.
Guntur is situated in Andhra Pradesh and has some of the biggest jewelry shops in the district. Here, traders deal with 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold which requires them the knowledge of the rates of both of the forms.
It will also talk about the trends shown by this precious commodity in 2020 and 2019 along with the price details for the past six months. Investors should also derive knowledge on factors that has impacts on Gold Rate in Guntur Live from this article.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Guntur – Gold Price in Guntur Today
The people of Guntur love to adorn themselves with gold jewelry which has increased the demand for this precious metal to a major extent.
Gold jewelry can be made out of 22 Ct Gold which is prepared by adding a certain amount of fillers to the purest form of this metal.
This is the reason that traders and investors are extremely keen to learn about the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Guntur.
Jewelry shop owners also keep a stern watch on the Gold Price in Guntur Today. They sell their finished products as per the latest rate and for this, they need to be updated with the latest price of 22 Ct Gold.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Guntur Today – Gold Price in Guntur
24 Ct Gold is called the purest form of this metal as it is available in this form when extracted from gold mines.
Therefore, Pure Gold Price in Guntur refers to the price of 24 Ct Gold in the city. The rate of pure gold changes every day and to be very precise it changes every hour.
Traders and gold merchants follow the latest price charts when they deal with their customers. People in this city can follow the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Guntur from this article.
We keep updating the price charts, so that the viewers are provided with the latest price of 24 Ct Gold in Guntur.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Guntur Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Guntur|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Guntur for Last 15 Days
The Gold Price in Guntur keeps changing every day and if an investor follows the transition carefully, he will be able to predict the future well. This is why experts ask investors in Guntur to keep a track of the gold rates for the past 15 days.
The changes in the rates will help them understand whether they should invest in that particular time or wait. After going through the gold rates in Guntur for the past 15 days, it can be observed that the fluctuation has been very minimal.
The rates have changed in small proportions and did not mark any huge hike or low. This means investors can consider investing in this valuable commodity now as the risks seem low.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Guntur – Also Past Gold Price in Guntur
The graph of the Gold Rate in Guntur has always been good and it indicated several good times investors and traders in taking the plunge. Gold is a very expensive metal which should be bought after considering various factors.
A graphical representation of the gold rates in Guntur can help investors in making buying decisions very easily. They should follow the pointer of the graph very minutely while analyzing the gold rates in the city.
If the pointers are moving downward gradually then it indicates that the Gold Rate in Guntur is decreasing and shall go down more. Traders should not miss such a favorable time for investing in this commodity as they will be able to earn a lot of revenues later.
Gold Price in Guntur – Past 6 Months Price
Earlier in this article, the importance of referring to Gold Rate in Guntur for the past 15 days was discussed. Now readers will learn why they should follow the price charts of the gold rate in this city for the past six months.
Gold is such a commodity that needs to be studied very well, if an investor is planning to invest a good amount of money in it. This article will discuss the price charts of gold in Guntur for the last 6 months to help readers in understanding how the rates have fluctuated.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,126||₹ 5,386|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,423||₹ 5,696|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,116||₹ 5,374|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,049||₹ 5,307|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,948||₹ 5,196|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,423||₹ 5,696|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,915||₹ 5,165|
Since the gold prices revived after its drop, it has continuously been increasing ever since. This section talks about the changes in gold prices in August and if it is a good time to invest in gold or not. The points for reference pertaining to August’s fluctuations are also given below.
- The gold prices were fluctuating for the entire month of August.
- The price of gold for the month of August was at its highest atRs. 5,423 per gram and lowest at Rs. 4,915 per gram for 22 carat gold.
- And for 24 carat gold in Guntur, it was at its highest at Rs. 5,696per gram and lowest at Rs. 5,165 per gram.
- Since the purity of gold content differs for 22 and 24 carat gold, so does their price aswell.
- The net analysis on the gold rate movement is 10.34% or 22 carat and 10.28% for 24 carat gold.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,676||₹ 4,914|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,685||₹ 4,918|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,720||₹ 4,951|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,790||₹ 5,032|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,109||₹ 5,365|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,109||₹ 5,365|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,612||₹ 4,845|
The city of Guntur always demands gold in large numbers. Here, analysis is undertaken for the gold rate trends in Guntur for the month of July. It shows how the stability in the market conditions also directly lead to stability and rise of gold prices.
- This month shows high rise in gold prices.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs. 5,109 per gram and lowest price is Rs. 4,612 per gram for the month of July 2020.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs. 5,365 per gram and lowest price is Rs. 4,845 per gram for the month of July 2020.
- The prices of 24 carat gold is higher than 22 carat gold due to the purity standards set for both of them.
- The overall percentage analysis is recorded to be 10.78% for 22 carat gold and 10.73% 24 carat gold. This shows that fluctuations were minute for both the categories.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,514||₹ 4,739|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,459||₹ 4,682|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,536||₹ 4,760|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,615||₹ 4,844|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,632||₹ 4,863|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,652||₹ 4,883|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,449||₹ 4,675|
For a detailed study on the gold rates in Guntur we have laid down information on the movement in prices for the month of June. Glance through some important points to be kept in mind while studying the fluctuation of gold rates in the city.
- Information on five different days of the month is available in the table.
- The highest price for 22 carat gold in Guntur is Rs.4,652 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4,449 per gram for the same category, of which both on the last day of the month.
- For 24 carat gold the highest price is Rs.4,883 per gram and lowest is Rs.4,675 per gram.
- The prices this month increase from the beginning of the month until the end.
- The overall change in per gram gold rates for the city is calculated to be at 4.56% for 22 carat gold and 4.45% for 24 carat gold.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Guntur
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,398||₹ 4,622|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,362||₹ 4,579|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,487||₹ 4,711|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,492||₹ 4,718|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,510||₹ 4,734|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,590||₹ 4,817|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,348||₹ 4,562|
Go through the Gold Rate in Guntur for May 2020 below, and check out the performance of this metal in the previous month.
- Gold has touched the highest price value of Rs.4,590 in the form of 22 Ct in this month
- The highest price of 24 Ct gold was Rs.4,817 which was quite high
- 22 Ct Gold Rate in Guntur per Gram was recorded to be at the minimum of Rs.4,348
- Rs.4562 was the lowest price recorded for one gram of 24 Ct gold in May 2020
- Both the forms of gold had displayed an average performance with 5.57% for 22 Ct and 5.59% for 24 Ct
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,958||₹ 4,158|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,959||₹ 4,151|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,956||₹ 4,157|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,490||₹ 4,714|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,445||₹ 4,665|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,536||₹ 4,763|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,151|
Below, readers will be introduced to the performance of this yellow metal in April 2020. It is the first month of the current financial year and the Gold Rate Movement in Guntur will help investors immensely.
- Like the previous month, this month also recorded a very high value of 22 Ct Gold rate, that is, Rs.4,536 and the lowest has been Rs.4,763
- The 24 Ct Gold Rate in Guntur per Gram marked the highest value of Rs.3,953 while the lowest was Rs.4,151
- April 2020 recorded an outstanding performance in both 22 Ct Gold rates and 24 Ct Gold rates
- 22 Ct Gold rate showed an increase of 14.75% and 24 Ct by 14.74%
- The price of gold in Guntur increased steadily throughout the month and recorded the highest at the end
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,990||₹ 4,189|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,214||₹ 4,421|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,026||₹ 4,226|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,171|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,954||₹ 4,153|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,237||₹ 4,451|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,841||₹ 4,033|
Guntur has marked several fluctuations in the price of this precious commodity in the last month of the previous financial year. Readers should learn about the transition in the price from the Gold Price Movement in Guntur given below:
- The highest rate of gold for March 2020 for one gram of 22 Ct Gold was Rs.4,237 while the least rate was Rs.3,841
- Guntur recorded Rs.4,451 as the highest value of 24 Ct Gold and Rs.4,033 as the lowest
- March 2020 recorded a very good performance of gold rates in this city with 10.31% for 22 Ct and 10.36% for 24 Ct
- The rate of 22 Ct Gold went up steadily in the first two weeks but came down in the next two
- 24 Ct Gold Price in Guntur per Gram was very high in the second week but things became favorable thereafter
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,885||₹ 4,079|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,872||₹ 4,067|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,928||₹ 4,080|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,079||₹ 4,279|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,987||₹ 4,187|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,104||₹ 4,308|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,846||₹ 4,036|
The following points will explain the position of Gold Rate in Guntur per Gram:
- In February 2020, 22 Ct Gold touched the top-most value of Rs.4,104 while the lowest recorded price was Rs.3,846
- The price of 24 Ct Gold Rate in Guntur per Gram ranged between Rs.4,308 and Rs.4,036
- This month recorded an above-average performance for 22 Ct Gold with 6.71% and 24 Ct Gold with 6.74%
- 22 Ct Gold rate in Guntur showed a gradual transition from Rs.3000 mark to Rs.4000 mark
- The price of one gram of 24 Ct Gold was the lowest in the second week and then increased by the month-end
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,743||₹ 3,931|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,934||₹ 4,130|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,808||₹ 3,998|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,810||₹ 4,000|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,857||₹ 4,052|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,934||₹ 4,130|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,934||₹ 3,921|
Readers will be provided with comprehensive knowledge on this year’s Gold Price in Guntur for the month of January below:
- Guntur recorded the lowest price for one gram of 24 Ct Gold as Rs.3,921 and the highest as Rs.4,130
- The highest recorded 22 Carat Gold Price in Guntur was Rs.3,934 and the minimum price was Rs.3,934
- This month could not achieve a remarkable performance and 22 Ct gold rate marked 5.36% only
- The performance percentage for 24 Ct Gold rate was equally low with 5.33%
- In Guntur, traders saw a stable price chart for gold that recorded the minimum amount of fluctuation
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,653||₹ 3,836|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,614||₹ 3,800|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,624||₹ 3,804|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,645||₹ 3,821|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,732||₹ 3,915|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,739||₹ 3,932|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,594||₹ 3,774|
Readers should learn about the Gold Rate in Guntur for December last year to get an insight into the transition of the rates between 2019 and 2020. Details of the rates are discussed below:
- In Guntur, the price range for 22 Ct Gold was between Rs.3,739 and Rs.3,594
- December 2019 marked the maximum amount of 24 Carat Gold Rate in Guntur as Rs.3,932 and the minimum value as Rs.3,774
- The gold rates’ performance for December 2019 can be called mediocre as the percentages for 22 Ct and 24 Ct were 4.03% and 4.19% respectively
- Guntur experienced a huge transition in gold rate between December last year and January this year
- Gold rates were below Rs.4000 the previous year but they have crossed this value in 2020
Gold Rate in Guntur – Trend in 2020
Investors who are interested in learning about the trend of the gold rate in 2020 should go through this portion very well.
The first six months of this year have marked some severe changes in the world financial market that have impacted the Gold Rate Trend in Guntur heavily.
Some severe events have taken place within this time that has changed the equation to a great extent. China and the US are not in good terms politically which is affecting the world economy immensely.
The outbreak of a serious pandemic in the world is another major reason determining the gold price trend in Guntur. Today Gold Rate in Guntur can be called stable with favorable investment opportunities.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Guntur – Trend in 2019
The previous year was exempted from various major events in the world that kept the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Guntur better. Investors found plenty of suitable investment options for buying this precious yellow metal.
The rates of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold were increasing but in small percentages. However, there were some points when a Historical Gold Rate in Guntur was recorded.
What makes Gold Rates in Guntur to increase?
A large number of factors affect the gold rates in Guntur and make them go higher. Learn a few of those reasons below:
- The increase in the valuation of the American Dollars concerning the INR increases gold rates in this city
- Inflation is one of the major reasons that take the Gold Rate in Guntur today per gram to a high value
- The local gold market of Guntur plays an important role because the gold rate rises if the demand increases
- When the government of India has less amount of gold in its treasury then the Gold Rate in Guntur as on today increases
What makes Gold Price in Guntur to decrease?
Reasons that are responsible for the reduction in gold rates in this city are mentioned below:
- When the demand of gold decreases in the native market, then the Gold Price in Guntur drops
- The Reserve Bank of India can help in price dropping by announcing some profitable policies
- Today Gold Price in Guntur per gram will be very low if the global rate falls
- Gold rate can also reduce if the valuation of the US Dollars falls in respect to the Indian currency
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Guntur?
The relationship between the UD Dollar and INR plays an important role in determining the value of gold in Guntur.
However, another imperative factor is the policies of the Central Bank that affects the Gold Rate in Guntur to a major extent.
This bank keeps altering its policies and they should be followed by the global market. Thus, when some good policies come into play then the Gold Price in Guntur Today falls.
Why Gold Price in Guntur is different from other Cities?
An array of factors plays an important role in differentiating the Gold Price in Guntur from other cities of the nation.
The most important amongst them is the percentage of taxes charged by the local administration and transportation costs. The Gold Price in Guntur 916 is decided by the jeweler’s association of the city.
What is Gold Rate in Guntur 916 Hallmark gold?
Today, customers in Guntur always prefer buying Hallmark gold from jewelry shops. This is the reason most of the shops here have stopped their business concerning KDM gold and are focusing on hallmark gold.
The Gold Rate in Guntur 916 determines the price of Hallmark gold that is charged by the jewelry shops in this city. This price is a bit higher than the original price of 22 Ct Gold as the price for Hallmark is added.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Guntur?
The local administrative body of Guntur levies a GST of 5% on the price of solid gold. It also levies 5% Tax on Gold Rate in Guntur on the making charges of the finished gold products.
This charge differs from one jewelry shop to another as different shops impose a different amount of making charges on their products.
Gold Rate in Guntur – Conclusion
This article has brought forth the Gold Rate in Guntur and focused on many aspects that were unknown to many traders who are new in the business.
They should go through this article thoroughly to learn about all the factors that can affect Today Gold Rate in Guntur.
Most Read Articles