Gold Rate in Guntur Today (Dec 09, 2022): Live Gold Price in GunturLast Updated Date: Dec 09, 2022
Guntur is one of the most densely populated cities in India with a large number of gold traders. Residents of this city always look for Live Gold Rate in Guntur Today (Dec 09, 2022) for investing in this precious metal.
This article will discuss the Gold Rate in Guntur to help traders and investors in this city crack a good deal.
Guntur is situated in Andhra Pradesh and has some of the biggest jewelry shops in the district. Here, traders deal with 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold which requires them the knowledge of the rates of both of the forms.
It will also talk about the trends shown by this precious commodity in 2020 and 2019 along with the price details for the past six months. Investors should also derive knowledge on factors that has impacts on Gold Rate in Guntur Live from this article.
Compare Live Gold Rate in Guntur with other Cities in India
22 Carat Gold Rate in Guntur – Gold Price in Guntur Today (Dec 09, 2022)
The people of Guntur love to adorn themselves with gold jewelry which has increased the demand for this precious metal to a major extent.
Gold jewelry can be made out of 22 Ct Gold which is prepared by adding a certain amount of fillers to the purest form of this metal.
This is the reason that traders and investors are extremely keen to learn about the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Guntur.
Jewelry shop owners also keep a stern watch on the Gold Price in Guntur Today. They sell their finished products as per the latest rate and for this, they need to be updated with the latest price of 22 Ct Gold.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Guntur Today (Dec 09, 2022) – Gold Price in Guntur
24 Ct Gold is called the purest form of this metal as it is available in this form when extracted from gold mines.
Therefore, Pure Gold Price in Guntur refers to the price of 24 Ct Gold in the city. The rate of pure gold changes every day and to be very precise it changes every hour.
Traders and gold merchants follow the latest price charts when they deal with their customers. People in this city can follow the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Guntur from this article.
We keep updating the price charts, so that the viewers are provided with the latest price of 24 Ct Gold in Guntur.
Tomorrow Gold Rate Prediction or Forecast in Guntur
Check out Guntur Gold Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Guntur Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Guntur|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Guntur for Last 15 Days
The Gold Price in Guntur keeps changing every day and if an investor follows the transition carefully, he will be able to predict the future well. This is why experts ask investors in Guntur to keep a track of the gold rates for the past 15 days.
The changes in the rates will help them understand whether they should invest in that particular time or wait. After going through the gold rates in Guntur for the past 15 days, it can be observed that the fluctuation has been very minimal.
The rates have changed in small proportions and did not mark any huge hike or low. This means investors can consider investing in this valuable commodity now as the risks seem low.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Guntur – Also Past Gold Price in Guntur
The graph of the Gold Rate in Guntur has always been good and it indicated several good times investors and traders in taking the plunge. Gold is a very expensive metal which should be bought after considering various factors.
A graphical representation of the gold rates in Guntur can help investors in making buying decisions very easily. They should follow the pointer of the graph very minutely while analyzing the gold rates in the city.
If the pointers are moving downward gradually then it indicates that the Gold Rate in Guntur is decreasing and shall go down more. Traders should not miss such a favorable time for investing in this commodity as they will be able to earn a lot of revenues later.
Gold Price in Guntur – Past 12 Months Price
Earlier in this article, the importance of referring to the Gold Rate in Guntur for the past 15 days was discussed. Now readers will learn why they should follow the price charts of the gold rate in this city for the past 12 months.
Gold is such a commodity that needs to be studied very well if an investor is planning to invest a good amount of money in it. This article will discuss the price charts of gold in Guntur for the last 12 months to help readers in understanding how the rates have fluctuated.
Gold Rate Movement in Guntur for November 2022
|Gold Rates in November 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||4697||4931|
|8th November 2022||4697||4697|
|15th November 2022||4940||5187|
|22nd November 2022||4905||5150|
|30th November 2022||4916||5162|
|Highest Rate in November 2022||4960||5208|
|Lowest Rate in November 2022||4697||4697|
Because of the value of the historical gold cost monitoring of Guntur, we added this section next to the table that clearly shows the price changes in November.
- In both gold categories, you can see how we have sought out all the data of the month.
- Apart from price change and percentage change statistics, this is the results for an entire month from the beginning to the end.
- The cost for 22 carat of gold is Rs 4960 and Rs. 5208 for 24 carats of gold, is the maximum for the first thing in the month.
- The lowest price is – 22 Carat Gold Rs 4697 and Rs.4697 for 24 Carat Gold.
- The percentage change list of registered number changes for the month is comparatively high with regards to that of the other cities.
Gold Rate Movement in Guntur for October 2022
|Gold Rates in October 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st October 2022||4701||4704|
|8th October 2022||4697||4697|
|15th October 2022||4697||4697|
|22nd October 2022||4697||4697|
|31st October 2022||4697||4931|
|Highest Rate in October 2022||4701||4931|
|Lowest Rate in October 2022||4696||4694|
Investment is often done with strong hold of strategies which are crafted from different sources. One such source is the previous records of Gold Rate in Guntur, where the price fluctuation can be studied and an assumption can be made for the future price changes.
- Take a look at the information provided in the table to see multiple price records, including opening and the closing price.
- We have the percentage change in relation with the entire month and it was -0.09% and 4.83% for both the categories of gold.
- As far as the highest price of the metal was on concern, it stood at Rs.4701 and Rs.4931
- On the other note, the lowest price intervals were Rs.4696 and Rs.4694
- The negative insights show that the price level further declined for the month.
September 2022, Gold rate movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in September 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st September 2022||4760||4760|
|8th September 2022||4700||4700|
|15th September 2022||4704||4704|
|22nd September 2022||4626||4626|
|30th September 2022||4684||4687|
|Highest Rate in September 2022||4760||4760|
|Lowest Rate in September 2022||4611||4611|
Going ahead with the plan of investment, it is essential you check the present market trends. The trends can be noticed only through a study of past few months, and Gold Rate in Guntur stats for September are covered in this section. Let us get going with the same in detail.
- As you have seen in the table, we have the opening price, closing price, first day from each month’s price and also the highest and lowest price for 22 and 24 carat gold.
- So, for your ease of research purpose, we have yet commuted the change in price levels of the metal and it was discovered to be -1.60% and -1.53%.
- This change was though not significant in nature, yet worth mentioning, since the price of the metal fell down, after a lot time.
- We want you to take a look at the highest price level for the month and it was Rs.4760 and Rs.4760
- While you know the highest price level, we also have the stats regarding the lowest price levels i.e. Rs.4611 and Rs.4611
August 2022, Gold rate movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in August 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st August 2022||4799||5039|
|8th August 2022||4852||5094|
|15th August 2022||4897||5140|
|22nd August 2022||4834||4834|
|31st August 2022||4793||4793|
|Highest Rate in August 2022||4918||5164|
|Lowest Rate in August 2022||4772||4772|
Since the gold prices revived after its drop, it has continuously been increasing ever since. This section talks about the changes in gold prices in August and if it is a good time to invest in gold or not. The points for reference pertaining to August’s fluctuations are also given below.
- The gold prices were fluctuating for the entire month of August.
- The price of gold for the month of August was at its highest at Rs. 4918 per gram and lowest at Rs. 4772 per gram for 22 carat gold.
- And for 24 carat gold in Guntur, it was at its highest at Rs. 5164 gram and lowest at Rs. 4772 per gram.
- Since the purity of gold content differs for 22 and 24 carat gold, so does their price as well.
- The net analysis on the gold rate movement is -0.13% or 22 carat and -4.88% for 24 carat gold.
July 2022, Gold rate movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in July 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||4787||5027|
|8th July 2022||4675||4912|
|15th July 2022||4661||4896|
|22nd July 2022||4670||4906|
|31st July 2022||4809||5047|
|Highest Rate in July 2022||4811||5052|
|Lowest Rate in July 2022||4631||4862|
The city of Guntur always demands gold in large numbers. Here, analysis is undertaken for the gold rate trends in Guntur for the month of July. It shows how the stability in the market conditions also directly leads to stability and the rise of gold prices.
- This month shows a high rise in gold prices.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs. 4811 per gram, and the lowest price is Rs. 4631 per gram for the month of July 2022.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs. 5052 per gram, and the lowest price is Rs. 4862 per gram for the month of July 2022.
- The price of 24 carat gold are higher than 22 carat gold due to the purity standards set for both of them.
- The overall percentage analysis is recorded to be 0.46% for 22 carat gold and 0.40% 24 carat gold. This shows that fluctuations were minute for both categories.
June 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in June 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||4745||4983|
|8th June 2022||4776||5017|
|15th June 2022||4744||4985|
|22nd June 2022||4766||5008|
|30th June 2022||4740||4976|
|Highest Rate in June 2022||4842||5083|
|Lowest Rate in June 2022||4719||4955|
For a detailed study on the gold rates in Guntur we have laid down information on the movement in prices for the month of June. Glance through some important points to be kept in mind while studying the fluctuation of gold rates in the city.
- Information on five different days of the month is available in the table.
- The highest price for 22 carat gold in Guntur is Rs.4842 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4719 per gram for the same category.
- For 24 carat gold the highest price is Rs.5083 per gram and lowest is Rs.4955 per gram.
- The prices this month decrease from the beginning of the month until the end.
- The overall change in per gram gold rates for the city is calculated to be at -0.11% for 22 carat gold and -0.14% for 24 carat gold.
May 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in May 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||4885||5135|
|8th May 2022||4883||5128|
|15th May 2022||4771||5003|
|22nd May 2022||4791||5030|
|31st May 2022||4779||5017|
|Highest Rate in May 2022||4909||5150|
|Lowest Rate in May 2022||4741||4980|
Go through the Gold Rate in Guntur for May 2022 below, and check out the performance of this metal in the previous month.
- Gold has touched the highest price value of Rs.4909 in the form of 22 Ct in this month
- The highest price of 24 Ct gold was Rs.5150 which was quite high
- 22 Ct Gold Rate in Guntur per Gram was recorded to be at the minimum of Rs.4741.
- Rs.4980 was the lowest price recorded for one gram of 24 Ct gold in May 2022.
- Both the forms of gold had displayed an average performance with -2.17% for 22 Ct and -2.30% for 24 Ct.
April 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in April 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st April 2022||4794||5037|
|8th April 2022||4887||5130|
|15th April 2022||5013||5263|
|22nd April 2022||4974||5220|
|30th April 2022||4885||5133|
|Highest Rate in April 2022||5034||5287|
|Lowest Rate in April 2022||4794||5037|
Below, readers will be introduced to the performance of this yellow metal in April 2022. It is the first month of the current financial year and the Gold Rate Movement in Guntur will help investors immensely.
- Like the previous month, this month also recorded a very high value of 22 Ct Gold rate, that is, Rs.5034 and the lowest has been Rs.4794
- The 24 Ct Gold Rate in Guntur per Gram marked the highest value of Rs.5287 while the lowest was Rs.5037
- April 2022 recorded an outstanding performance in both 22 Ct Gold rates and 24 Ct Gold rates
- 22 Ct Gold rate showed an increase of 1.90% and 24 Ct by 1.91%
- The price of gold in Guntur increased steadily throughout the month and recorded the highest in the mid
March 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in March 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st March 2022||4816||5062|
|8th March 2022||5056||5314|
|15th March 2022||4825||5065|
|22nd March 2022||4797||5037|
|31st March 2022||4794||5039|
|Highest Rate in March 2022||5111||5364|
|Lowest Rate in March 2022||4794||4911|
Guntur has marked several fluctuations in the price of this precious commodity in the last month of the previous financial year. Readers should learn about the transition in the price from the Gold Price Movement in Guntur given below:
- The highest rate of gold for March 2022 for one gram of 22 Ct Gold was Rs.5111 while the least rate was Rs.4794
- Guntur recorded Rs.5364 as the highest value of 24 Ct Gold and Rs.4911 as the lowest
- Also, the percentage of performance movement is- 0.46% and -0.45% for both 22 Carat and 24 Carat.
- The rate of 22 Ct Gold went up steadily in the first two weeks but came down in the next consecutive weeks.
- 24 Ct Gold Price in Guntur per Gram was very high in the 2nd week but things became unfavorable there after.
February 2022, Gold Price Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in February 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||4533||4754|
|8th February 2022||4544||4768|
|15th February 2022||4746||4979|
|22nd February 2022||4767||5005|
|28th February 2022||4816||5055|
|Highest Rate in February 2022||4835||5073|
|Lowest Rate in February 2022||4519||4742|
The following points will explain the position of Gold Rate in Guntur per Gram:
- In February 2022, 22 Ct Gold touched the top-most value of Rs.4,835 while the lowest recorded price was Rs.4,519
- The price of 24 Ct Gold Rate in Guntur per Gram ranged between Rs.5,073 and Rs.4,742.
- This month recorded an above-average performance for 22 Ct Gold with 6.24% and 24 Ct Gold with 6.33%
- 22 Ct Gold rate in Guntur showed a gradual transition of increase in the entire month.
- The price of one gram of 24 Ct Gold has enhanced throughout the month.
January 2022, Gold Price Movement in Guntur
|Gold Rates in January 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st January 2022||4531||4752|
|8th January 2022||4488||4712|
|15th January 2022||4536||4761|
|22nd January 2022||4600||4831|
|31st January 2022||4540||4765|
|Highest Rate in January 2022||4608||4840|
|Lowest Rate in January 2022||4474||4704|
Readers will be provided with comprehensive knowledge on this year’s Gold Price in Guntur for the month of January below:
- Guntur recorded the lowest price for one gram of 24 Ct Gold as Rs.4704 and the highest as Rs.4840
- The highest recorded 22 Carat Gold Price in Guntur was Rs.4608 and the minimum price was Rs.4474
- This month achieved a positive performance and 22 Ct gold rate marked 0.20%
- The performance percentage for 24 Ct Gold rate was also positive with 0.27%
- In Guntur, traders saw a stable price chart for gold that recorded the minimum amount of fluctuation
Gold Rate Movement in Guntur for December 2021
|Gold Rates in December 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st December 2021||4489||4718|
|8th December 2021||4505||4731|
|15th December 2021||4544||4766|
|22nd December 2021||4544||4770|
|31st December 2021||4513||4740|
|Highest Rate in December 2021||4602||4832|
|Lowest Rate in December 2021||4477||4704|
Investment preferences are multiple, but the need to deploy a strategical approach stays constant. There stands a need for data here which is driven by past gold records. We ought to help you find such records which would help you take the right decision.
- You will encounter the price of the metal for the month of December here. Tabular representation has been out choice, which is the simplest measure of understanding.
- Neatly drafted table shows that the highest price was rather Rs.4602 and Rs.4832.
- Percentage change as we can see was 0.53% and 0.47%, almost same for both the category gold.
- Other than the percentage change, you can also check the closing price, the opening price, highest and also the lowest price of the month from the table.
Gold Rate in Guntur – Trend in 2020
Investors who are interested in learning about the trend of the gold rate in 2020 should go through this portion very well.
The first six months of this year have marked some severe changes in the world financial market that have impacted the Gold Rate Trend in Guntur heavily.
Some severe events have taken place within this time that has changed the equation to a great extent. China and the US are not in good terms politically which is affecting the world economy immensely.
The outbreak of a serious pandemic in the world is another major reason determining the gold price trend in Guntur. Today Gold Rate in Guntur can be called stable with favorable investment opportunities.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Guntur – Trend in 2019
The previous year was exempted from various major events in the world that kept the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Guntur better. Investors found plenty of suitable investment options for buying this precious yellow metal.
The rates of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold were increasing but in small percentages. However, there were some points when a Historical Gold Rate in Guntur was recorded.
What makes Gold Rates in Guntur to increase?
A large number of factors affect the gold rates in Guntur and make them go higher. Learn a few of those reasons below:
- The increase in the valuation of the American Dollars concerning the INR increases gold rates in this city
- Inflation is one of the major reasons that take the Gold Rate in Guntur today per gram to a high value
- The local gold market of Guntur plays an important role because the gold rate rises if the demand increases
- When the government of India has less amount of gold in its treasury then the Gold Rate in Guntur as on today increases
What makes Gold Price in Guntur to decrease?
Reasons that are responsible for the reduction in gold rates in this city are mentioned below:
- When the demand of gold decreases in the native market, then the Gold Price in Guntur drops
- The Reserve Bank of India can help in price dropping by announcing some profitable policies
- Today Gold Price in Guntur per gram will be very low if the global rate falls
- Gold rate can also reduce if the valuation of the US Dollars falls in respect to the Indian currency
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Guntur?
The relationship between the UD Dollar and INR plays an important role in determining the value of gold in Guntur.
However, another imperative factor is the policies of the Central Bank that affects the Gold Rate in Guntur to a major extent.
This bank keeps altering its policies and they should be followed by the global market. Thus, when some good policies come into play then the Gold Price in Guntur Today falls.
Why Gold Price in Guntur is different from other Cities?
An array of factors plays an important role in differentiating the Gold Price in Guntur from other cities of the nation.
The most important amongst them is the percentage of taxes charged by the local administration and transportation costs. The Gold Price in Guntur 916 is decided by the jeweler’s association of the city.
What is Gold Rate in Guntur 916 Hallmark gold?
Today, customers in Guntur always prefer buying Hallmark gold from jewelry shops. This is the reason most of the shops here have stopped their business concerning KDM gold and are focusing on hallmark gold.
The Gold Rate in Guntur 916 determines the price of Hallmark gold that is charged by the jewelry shops in this city. This price is a bit higher than the original price of 22 Ct Gold as the price for Hallmark is added.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Guntur?
The local administrative body of Guntur levies a GST of 5% on the price of solid gold. It also levies 5% Tax on Gold Rate in Guntur on the making charges of the finished gold products.
This charge differs from one jewelry shop to another as different shops impose a different amount of making charges on their products.
Gold Rate in Guntur – Conclusion
This article has brought forth the Gold Rate in Guntur and focused on many aspects that were unknown to many traders who are new in the business.
They should go through this article thoroughly to learn about all the factors that can affect Today Gold Rate in Guntur.
Gold Rate in Guntur FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s gold rate in Guntur?
Answer – The gold rate in Guntur can be easily located in the article we provide you with that is updated on a regular basis. We understand the need of our customers to stay updated with the facts and figures and thereby provide the latest information. We give the rates through measurements such as 1 gram, 10 grams and 100 grams for the ease of the customers.
Ques – Where to find gold rate in Guntur?
Answer – We give you the rate of gold price in Guntur in the article present on our website. Since the article expands over various time frames such as a week, 15 days, 1 month, you can make your comparisons accordingly. The article is made keeping the customer’s ease at mind.
Ques – Is this live gold price in Guntur?
Answer – Yes, the gold rate in Guntur as present in our website is live. Our team strives at excellence and therefore keeps the customer updated from time to time. Therefore, once you open the article the very first page shall contain the current rates of gold in it across various measurements from 1 gram to 100 grams.
Ques – Can I find last month’s gold price here?
Answer – Yes, last month’s gold price in Guntur can easily be located by detailing yourself through the article provided. We ensure the prices of gold are provided in various time frames such as a week, last 15 days, months and also various years.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold rate in Guntur?
Answer – The 22 carat gold category’s facts and figures are given in the article. This category of gold has the maximum demand as it is useful in making ornaments and many other things. Therefore, we provide all the data first of the 22 carat category in the form of tables and charts.
Ques – Is the Gold rate in Guntur update?
Answer – All the facts and figures regarding the gold rate in Guntur is kept updated. Our customers require all the latest updates in compliance with the market priced and we keep their needs at our priority. Therefore the rate of gold is constantly kept checked.
Ques – Will I find Gold rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, the gold rate forecast is available at our website. We are committed in providing maximum feasibility to our customers. Therefore we provide all the data across various timeless over the past years for the customers to make their technical analysis and investment strategies.
Ques – Can I use gold investment calculator?
Answer – The gold rate calculator is available to all our customers and that too of free of cost. This facility is provided to help our customers get details on their profit margin. Therefore fill in the compulsory fields such as state, amount of investment, time of investment and the gold category and click the calculate button. Hence you will find all the required data.
Ques – Can I calculate the Gold rate in Tola?
Answer – Yes, you can calculate your gold rate in Tola and that is possible by the gold rate calculator. The calculator is designed for the comfort of the customer and is present at free of cost. Therefore click on the link select the unit and you will find your results.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in Guntur?
Answer – 24 carat gold is the purest form of gold with no other mixture of metal or alloy in it. Such form of gold is usually present in bars and bullion, and is not well suited for ornamentation purpose. Since this category is pure and has no fillers it is comparatively costlier to the 22 carat category.
Most Read Articles