Gold is one such metal that Gujarati’s can never deny buying. People in Gujarat have never needed a solid reason to buy gold. The metal itself is a reason enough to convince themselves, and we present you today gold rate in Gujarat. The gold rate in Gujarat has always been fluctuating due to various reasons.
For the gold lovers we have come up with this article which will definitely help you in analysing gold trends and price fluctuations as well as educate you with different aspects of gold rate in Gujarat live.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Gujarat – Gold Price in Gujarat Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Gujarat Today
Well this part of the section will help you gain more knowledge regarding the 22 carat gold rate in Gujarat.
This part in particular will provide you with information regarding 22 carat gold price in Gujarat today, yesterday, the change% and of course the performance of this category.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Gujarat Today – Gold Price in Gujarat
Coming to the 24 carat gold, it is the purest form of gold as an mixture of other metals is void here.
This part will provide you with information regarding 24 carat gold rate in Gujarat as well as the pure gold price in Gujarat from yesterday and today.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Gujarat Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Gujarat|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Gujarat for Last 15 Days
It is always good to have a look at the past trends and price fluctuations before buying gold and hence, we provide you last 15 days gold price in Gujarat which will help enhance your knowledge.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Gujarat – Also Past Gold Price in Gujarat
Graphs and charts are a great way to understand the data easily. Therefore, we have come up with different graphs and charts which will help you to understand the gold rate in Gujarat in a better way.
Gold Price in Gujarat – Past 6 Months Price
The price fluctuations for the last 6 months is showcased in the section below
Gold Rate Movement in Gujarat for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4768||4968|
|8th December 2020||4871||5071|
|15th December 2020||4843||5043|
|22nd December 2020||4955||5155|
|31st December 2020||4943||5143|
|Highest Rate in December||4959||5159|
|Lowest Rate in December||4768||4968|
While gold has been a metal of interest, there are various commerce which revolves around this asset. In order for you to get a better grasp of the entire gold rate scenario for the month December we bring forward a well analyzed framework.
- Gujarat enjoyed a heavy lease on the gold rates for the initial weeks of the December as both categories weighed around Rs 4768 and Rs 4968.
- It can be seen that the 24 carat fragment of the metal quickly climbed the ladder and gained a priced value.
- 22 carat segment however remained intact with the ground and was favoring various investments and purchases.
- The entire change within the December framework for the 22 carat category been 3.67%.
- The 24 carat segment of metal went through a change unit of around 3.52%.
Gold Rate Movement in Gujarat for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4898||5138|
|8th November 2020||4886||5037|
|15th November 2020||4970||5110|
|22nd November 2020||4979||5080|
|30th November 2020||4958||5138|
|Highest Rate in November||5055||5182|
|Lowest Rate in November||4886||5037|
Through the years, it has served as a hedge against inflation and the erosion of major currencies, and this is an investment well worth considering. And gold is one of the metal that severs as the best for investing. So the analysis of Gujarat for November 2020 is as follows.
- There were several ups and downs for gold prices for both categories of gold creating a zigzag pattern with a fixed range.
- Changes in the price of 24 Carat gold were non-negotiable. As the prices moved between Rs. 5000 – Rs. 5300 only.
- The difference in the highest and lowest price was Rs. 279 for 24 carats and Rs. 280 for 22 carats.
- Financial experts have their own theories and as per this month’s fluctuation, they tagged investments as unlikely, as the prices are yet spiked.
- For this month, despite being full of the festival, the prices of gold were not affected by more than 2% on average.
Gold Rate Movement in Gujarat for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4898||5138|
|8th October 2020||4886||5037|
|15th October 2020||4970||5110|
|22nd October 2020||4979||5080|
|31st October 2020||4958||5138|
|Highest Rate in October||5055||5182|
|Lowest Rate in October||4886||5037|
We have made it a point that you have access to all the Gold Rate in Gujarat from the month of October precisely, as the stats that you will find in this article are from the same month. You can see the trends for the month precisely and closely.
- You can invest in either categories of Gold, i.e. 22 or the 24 carat gold as the table we provide has all the data regarding both of them.
- Change in the price level for the month was 1.22% for 22 carat and the commutation has been done by us.
- As for the highest price level, it was Rs.5055 and Rs.5182 for 22 and the 24 carat gold.
- Also accounting for the lowest price level, it was Rs.4886 and Rs.5037, particularly for 22 and 24 carat gold.
- Also, noting the price of both the metals and the changes which occurred all along the month, it was just a minor change.
September 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5058||5397|
|Lowest Rate in September||4830||5093|
We wish to guide you successfully through the investment process of gold. In order to help you make smart investment we would like to encourage you to strategize your investment and then put in your money. The strategies include studying the past Gold Rate in Gujarat.
- Take a precise reading of the price trend as noticed in the month of September, for both 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
- If you see the change in price of the metal you can see that according to the commutation the change was of -2.23% and -0.60%
- Also, if you take the percentage into account, you can interpret that the change was of declining in nature.
- Furthermore, it is time we discuss the highest spike in price level of both categories gold and it was Rs.5058 and Rs.5397
- Next, we wish to provide you with the information on the lowest price point and it was Rs.4830 and Rs.5093
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,674||₹ 5,095|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 5,099|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,713||₹ 5,129|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,785||₹ 5,220|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,062|
Following the need to know the Gold Rate in Gujarat details, we have constructed this section. It is especially oriented towards providing the July month’s rate to all of our readers. This will endorse well read decisions regarding investment in Gold, followed by fruitful returns.
- We present the opening, closing, highest, lowest and also few other intervals, and the value they had in all the thereby given dates.
- Checking out the change in the price level of gold, the price grew as much as 11.17% in 22 carat gold and 10.27% in 24 carat gold.
- This was quite a noticeable change which was witnessed in the price shift of the yellow metal.
- Taking into account all the records of the month, the highest rate for 22 carat gold was Rs.5125 and the highest for 24 carat gold was Rs.5582.
- Similarly, the lowest rate of 22 carat gold was Rs.4610 and the lowest rate of 24 carat gold was Rs.5062.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,512||₹ 4,651|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,483||₹ 4,621|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,595||₹ 4,734|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,669||₹ 4,813|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,708||₹ 4,854|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,723||₹ 4,998|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,482||₹ 4,620|
This is a representation of gold price shift during June 2020 in Gujarat. It shows you the price changes for 22 and 24 carat segments respectively throughout the month. In fact, this is meant to help you decrypt the overall patterns of change in gold rates. So, just take a few minutes and read the entire table and explanation as mentioned below:
- The table shows the price alterations for both 22 and 24 carat gold. The first 5 rows in each of the two columns represent the determined price for each of the segments on a given day. In fact, the five readings are differentiated by 7 days each. Moreover, the table even suggests the performance rate and price range for the month.
- 4,482 was the lowest price that 22 carat segment reached during June 2020. Although, it even toppled to a monthly high of Rs. 4,723 per gram.
- The wave of change for the 24 carat segment remained similar as well. Its lowest price during June 2020 was determined to be worth Rs. 4,620 per gram. However, its highest range during the month was articulated to be worth Rs. 4,998.
- The price pattern for both the categories remained the same. Each of the categories started off with a high price that succumbed to a low point in the 2nd Nevertheless, this downfall was overcome by the segments as they again toppled back to upward pace by the 3rd week.
- The categories performed at 5.38% and 8.18% respectively.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Gujarat
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,666|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,473||₹ 4,593|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,656|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,604||₹ 4,722|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,503||₹ 4,642|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,654||₹ 4,794|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,436||₹ 4,566|
In this part we have included the price changes for the month of May. Cost for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold are given below.
- Weekly changes in the prices are provided which basically show the major changes in the prices of gold.
- The highest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,654 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,794.
- The lowest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,436 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,566.
- Performance for 22 carat gold was 4.91% and that of 24 carat gold was 4.99%.
- There was not much change in prices of 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold in the month of May.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,035||₹ 4,232|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,031||₹ 4,230|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,307||₹ 4,431|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,168||₹ 4,328|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,505||₹ 4,656|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,576||₹ 4,778|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,030||₹ 4,230|
Gold rate movement in Gujarat is show cased in the given table for the month of April. The highlights are mentioned below.
- The highest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,576 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,778.
- The lowest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,030 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,230.
- Performance for 22 carat gold was 13.55% and that of 24 carat gold was 12.96%.
- The performance for gold rate in Gujarat per gram for both the categories of gold has improved as compared to what it was in the May.
- The prices for 22 carat and 24 carat increased towards the end of the month as well.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,095||₹ 4,293|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,290||₹ 4,498|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,228||₹ 4,440|
|22-03-2020||₹ 4,033||₹ 4,232|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,030||₹ 4,231|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,291||₹ 4,504|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,956||₹ 4,156|
For the readers we have mentioned the important points regarding the gold price movement in Gujarat below for the month of March.
- Major intervals are recorded for prices of gold and are provided in the table that will help you understand easily.
- The highest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,291 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,504.
- The lowest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,956 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,156.
- Well the prices for both the categories of gold seemed to increase in the middle of the month and then decrease towards the end of March.
- The performance for gold rate in Gujarat per gram for 22 carat gold was 8.47% and that of 24 carat gold was 8.37%.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Gujarat
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 4,000||₹ 4,198|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,169|
|15-02-2020||₹ 4,008||₹ 4,208|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,123||₹ 4,325|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,173||₹ 4,385|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,219||₹ 4,427|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,164|
A detailed study of the changes in the 22 carat gold rate in Gujarat as well as the 24 carat gold rate is provided to you in the table below for the month of February.
- The highest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,219 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,427.
- The lowest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,970 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,164.
- Performance for 22 carat gold was 6.27% and that of 24 carat gold was 6.32%.
- According to the data collected it is seen that the price for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold has increased towards the end of the month.
- Weekly changes in the gold rate in Gujarat per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat are also mentioned.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Gujarat
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,834||₹ 4,028|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,174|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,908||₹ 4,104|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,153|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,955||₹ 4,153|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,061||₹ 4,260|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,834||₹ 4,028|
In this part of the section we provide you with data regarding the changes in gold price in Gujarat in the month of January. Changes regarding 22 carat gold price in Gujarat and 24 carat gold are given below.
- The highest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.4,061 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,260.
- Lowest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,834 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,028.
- The performance for 22 carat gold was 5.92% and that of 24 carat gold was 5.76%.
- There was no major change in the price of 22 carat gold as well as 24 carat gold in the month of January.
- Price changes of every week for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold are mentioned.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Gujarat
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,751||₹ 3,938|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,717||₹ 3,904|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,708||₹ 3,896|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,747||₹ 3,935|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,843||₹ 4,034|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,843||₹ 4,034|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,702||₹ 3,886|
We have provided a detailed analysis of last year’s 24 carat gold trend in Gujarat. It is always good to have a look at the past trends in order to buy gold.
- The highest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,843 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.4,034.
- Lowest gold price observed for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,702 and that for 24 carat gold is Rs.3,886.
- The performance for 22 carat gold was 3.81% and that of 24 carat gold was 3.81%.
- Weekly prices for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold are given understanding the trends in a better way.
- There was not much change in the gold rate in Gujarat for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold in the month of December.
Gold Rate in Gujarat – Trend in 2020
Gold prices have always fluctuated due to various factors, be it domestic or global.
According to the data collected, the prices of gold increased due to the economic trade deal which happened between India and China.
But again, a downward trend was witnessed as the entire world was hit by the coronavirus pandemic somewhere in the middle of March.
People feared lack of liquidity and hence, again the price of gold decreased all over the world. The same gold trends in Gujarat were seen as well.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Gujarat – Trend in 2019
According to the data collected about the gold rate trend 2019 in Gujarat, there were no frequent fluctuations. There were variations but, they were quite a steady rise and decline in the prices of gold.
According to the historical gold rate in Gujarat in 2019 the major fluctuations in the prices of gold were seen because of the economic rigidity between USA and China.
Nevertheless, the fall in the prices of gold has always been recovered by its constant demand from the people all over the world.
What makes Gold Rates in Gujarat to increase?
It is always seen that the prices of gold have always been affected by domestic as well as global affairs. Even a little increase in the inflation can get the gold rate in Gujarat as on today to increase along with the entire country.
- A change in the dollar rate will lead to a change in the price of gold as well.
- If an overseas change in cost occurs, for example on a global level, the local markets are influenced too.
- The Reserve Bank of India also influences the price of gold when it deals with the gold reserves.
- During festivities, people in India buy more gold and the demand increases which directly lead to an increase in the price of gold.
- Adding more to it a rise or fall in the interest rates of the country also influences the price rate in Gujarat today per gram too.
What makes Gold Price in Gujarat to decrease?
There are also various factors which lead to the decrease in the gold price in Gujarat. Once the prices of gold fall globally, it will decrease today gold price in Gujarat per gram as well.
- If the people are not bullish in the market, the gold prices will decrease as well.
- If the demand for metal is not as much as the supply then the prices of gold are likely to go down.
- International events can also be a reason to for the gold prices to fall in the country as well as globally.
- Even government policies regarding increasing the rates of interest can decrease the prices of gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Gujarat?
Well a change in American currency can definitely bring about a huge change in the price of gold in India. People in India tend to buy more gold during inflation and this increase the gold rate in Gujarat along with the whole country.
There are several government policies for example regarding the interest rates, taxes which affect the price of gold. If there are better assets to invest in then also the gold rate in Gujarat today can decrease and in the entire country too.
Why Gold Price in Gujarat is different from other Cities?
The prices of gold in the country change due to various events and factors that are acting externally and internally.
However every state in India has certain factors of its own which affects the price of gold. Adding more to it a change in the domestic currency influences the gold price in Gujarat as well.
Coming to gold price in Gujarat 916, it is determined with the local tax that the Gujarat government decides, the amount of gold people in Gujarat are buying on a daily basis as well as how much making cost is added to the jewellery by the jeweller.
Hence, these were a few internal factors which influence the price of gold.
What is Gold Rate in Gujarat 916 Hallmark gold?
22 carat Gold rate is also known as the 916 gold, which signifies the 91.6 grams of immaculateness present in the main product.
Hallmark gold is the confirmation that all the gold and its standards of purity are fulfilled. Consequently, the Gold Rate in Gujarat 916 is also called as the 22 Carat Gold today.
It essentially means that 91.6 grams of gold is present in 100 grams alloys, and this states the actual purity of the gold, which is commonly used to make ornaments, whereas, the 24 carat gold is utilized to make coins, electronic devices and many others.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Gujarat?
Well as of now the there are several taxes which are levied on the gold price in Gujarat. The making charges which are added to the final product differ from seller to seller.
If the customer finds the making charges too much, then the customer can also approach a different seller to match his price.
Adding more to it, the gold rate in Gujarat is fixed by the government. And as of now the government has levied 5% GST on the price of gold.
Gold Rate in Gujarat – Conclusion
We came up with this article in order to help the readers educate themselves regarding the different gold trends and analyze them as well.
This article will help enrich the readers about the gold rates in Gujarat for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
Gold Rate in Gujarat FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s gold rate in Gujarat?
Answer – All the detailed information related to the gold rates in Gujarat is present in the article provided to you at our website. We have to scroll through the article and look for the head you are looking for. We present all the information in tables and charts for the easy understanding of the customers.
Ques – Where to find gold rate in Gujarat?
Answer – You can check the gold rate of Gujarat from the article that we provide as it comes with the feasibility to check the rates across various time frames and through a number of measurements. Therefore just by opening our article, firstly you will find the display of the current day’s gold rate and as you proceed you will find it across a number of timelines.
Ques – Is this live gold price in Gujarat?
Answer – Yes, the gold rate of Gujarat is absolutely current as our team works very efficiently in updating all the facts and figures keeping in compliance with the market rates. This way our customers can get the immediate updated data at any required time.
Ques – Can I find last month’s gold price here?
Yes, you can easily find last month’s gold rate in Gujarat right in our article. We give our customers the feasibility to check through the gold rates in a number of timelines from the present day, 7 days, 15 days, 1 month, 6 months and the annual data, therefore, it is very convenient for the customer to find all the time regarding any timeline.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold rate in Gujarat?
Answer – The 22 carat gold category list is present via different measurements and time frames. Being the most searched option; the 22 carat gold is way more flexible as compared to the 24 carat gold category. Therefore, we display the tables of its facts and figure above the 24 carat gold category.
Ques – Is the Gold rate in Gujarat update?
Answer – Yes, we make it a point to keep updating all the gold rates of Gujarat. The current gold rate is present right at the top of the article for the customer to check and compare between the different measurements ranging from a gram to 100 grams.
Ques – Will I find Gold rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, the gold rate forecast for the gold rates in Gujarat are present here. Our website gives the customers the feasibility to check through the collective data of all the previous years so that they can easily predict for the investments they want to make.
Ques – Can I use gold investment calculator?
Answer – The gold rate investment calculator is a device that is free of cost for all of the customers. Having clicked the link right below the 24 carat gold category, fill in all the mandatory fields, then you can click on the calculate button and your profitability shall be displayed by the calculator.
Ques – Can I calculate the Gold rate in Tola?
Answer – Yes, the gold rate calculator provides Tola as a basic unit of calculation. Fill in all the details required after clicking in the link present right below the 24 carat gold category. From a list of units you can then choose which unit is convenient for your required results.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in Gujarat?
Answer – 24 carat gold is the purest form of gold without any fillers or mixture in it. Therefore, this category of gold is very costly as compared to the 22 carat category. Besides that 24 carat gold cannot be used for making any ornaments or any such items and its units come in bars.
Most Read Articles