Gold Rate in Bihar – Find 22 Ct & 24 Ct Gold Price in Bihar Today
We’ll help you figure out gold rate in Bihar via this article and, we’ll even grant you the insight to multiple historical data. We’ll establish the reasons for fluctuation in gold rate in recent times to decipher the cause for the gold rate in Bihar today.
Things are going haywire for the world economy lately. Industries are collapsing and corporations are being shunned all over.
However, no other industry has been impacted by the pandemic as much as gold. The gold rates were already on the rise before the pandemic.
However, they’ve been on total wreckage ever since the global declaration of Covid 19. There’s a lot to be said about the gold rates as of now.
But we’ll rather confine our focus to a single Indian state throughout this article. In short, we’re going to talk about gold rate in Bihar live altogether.
We’ll help you understand the two major categories of gold. At last, we’ll tell you about the applicable tax on gold rate in Bihar! So, just buckle up your seat belts and gather all that you can about the rate of the yellow metal in Bihar!
22 Carat Gold Rate in Bihar – Gold Price in Bihar Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Bihar Today
Gold in its purest form is fragile. It can and has been used for certain industrial purposes. It even serves as an economic balancing element for investor
However, it does not have any use in ornamental creations. That’s why the crafters strategically mix some impurities to it.
This gives strength to the metal and, in turn it becomes usable for ornamental purposes. 22 carat gold is mostly used for this matter. In fact, the uncanny affinity of us Indians toward gold makes us one of the largest importers of it.
Hence, we’ve dedicated this section to get a grasp of 22 carat gold rate in Bihar. In fact, we’ve even put in a part that tells you about gold price in Bihar today!
24 Carat Gold Rate in Bihar Today – Gold Price in Bihar
24 carat gold, as mentioned above is the purest form of gold. Though it has its flaws, it clearly serves a great purpose. That is why it is hoarded all around the world by investo₹ Bihar, is not an exception in this matter either.
Hence, the need for this particular segment is clearly present! This section will tell you about the 24 carat gold rate in Bihar.
In fact, learning about current pure gold price in Bihar will give you some perspective to understand this article even better!
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Bihar Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Bihar|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Bihar for Last 15 Days
Much like the stock market, gold rates fluctuate regularly. The rates are determined based on international and domestic trade facto₹
They depend upon the demand supply alterations. In any manner, it is always better for an investor to understand the fluctuating reasons for gold price.
This enables them to channel maximum profit out of it. They must conduct research using historical data to gain from gold investments and, the research can be further categorized into two segments.
This part serves the first segment. Here, you learn about the recent fluctuations across gold price in Bihar.
This, in turn helps you understand the short term trend of the price. So, go ahead and check out the table underneath for better insights!
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Bihar – Also Past Gold Price in Bihar
This part contains a graphical representation of gold rate in Bihar. It’ll help you to determine the overall trend that 22 and 24 carat gold segments have been setting in recent times with ease.
In short, it’ll help you figure out a pattern in the god rate across Bihar recently.
Gold Price in Bihar – Past 12 Months Price
We’ve completed half of this year, and, it’s definitely not been pleasing. However, the case for the gold rate has entirely been different altogether.
This section helps you understand how and when the change in the gold rate occurred most during the last 12 months.
In fact, by correlating the time of change with certain national and international events, you’ll be able to figure out the exact behavior of the yellow metal in Bihar.
In other words, you’ll learn more about the gold rate in Bihar with this section.
June 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Bihar
|Gold Rates in June 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||4690||4790|
|8th June 2021||4768||4868|
|15th June 2021||4760||4860|
|22nd June 2021||4612||4712|
|30th June 2021||4574||4674|
|Highest Rate in June 2021||4831||4931|
|Lowest Rate in June 2021||4574||4674|
In June 2021, the gold prices in Bihar made very nominal progress, and that we will be discussing in detail in the section below –
- The price of gold in Bihar shown a completely different behavior in June as it only went down in this month for all the weeks as given in the table. The price of both 22-carat and 24-carat gold went down from the starting of the month with a minimum or negligible decrease in price.
- Though the price movement for the month of June was in the downward direction continuously, the magnitude of growth was very low. The price moved downward with major jumps or dip in the price.
- The 22-carat gold price in the month of June 2020 increased up to ₹ 4831 while the lowest price was ₹ 4574. The gap in these prices shows us the level of volatility that was there in the market for 22-carat gold. The volatility in the market was not that high and it can be termed as moderate volatility.
- For the 24-carat gold, the price tanked to ₹ 4931 while it surged to ₹ 4674 and the difference is moderate which means the fluctuation in the price was also moderate for this month.
- The overall performance of the 22-carat gold was -2.47% while the 24-carat gold surged by -2.42%.
May 2021, Gold Rates in Bihar
|Gold Rates in May 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||4417||4517|
|8th May 2021||4490||4590|
|15th May 2021||4506||4606|
|22nd May 2021||4600||4700|
|31st May 2021||4670||4770|
|Highest Rate in May 2021||4680||4780|
|Lowest Rate in May 2021||4416||4516|
We’ve already given you an overview of gold rate change in two discrete manner You’ve seen the data for the past 15 days and 12 months at once.
However, it’s rather important to determine the exact behavior of the market and, for that matter alone; you must look in more closely.
So, here’s a table sharing glimpses of gold rates in Bihar during May 2021. It’ll help you get a closer look with ease and, to ensure you don’t misinterpret we’ve created the elaboration for it as well.
- The table discretely mentions the highest and lowest value for gold rates in May 2021. Furthermore, it even distinguishes between the 22 and 24 carat gold segments.
- Anyway, the highest 22 carat gold rate in Bihar per gram was ₹ 4680. This was during May 2021. The same value for its 24 carat counterpart was enlisted for ₹ 4780.
- The lowest value for 22 carat gold during May 2020 was ₹ 4416.
- Although, even the lowest rate for 24 carat gold was a bit higher than the 22 carat segment. It was in fact, enlisted to be worth ₹ 4516.
- The table even tells you about the performance of both segments. The 22 carat segment performed at 5.73%. However, the 24 carat segment enlisted a performance worth 5.60%.
April 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Bihar
|Gold Rates in Apr 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01st April 2021||₹ 4,337||₹ 4,437|
|08th April 2021||₹ 4,455||₹ 4,555|
|15th April 2021||₹ 4,486||₹ 4,586|
|22nd April 2021||₹ 4,525||₹ 4,625|
|30th April 2021||₹ 4,417||₹ 4,517|
|Highest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,525||₹ 4,625|
|Lowest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,337||₹ 4,437|
This part is about gold rate movement in Bihar during April 2021. Much like the previous table, we’ve drafted an interpretation to the table as well.
Anyway, here are the 5 most important revelations the table makes:
- We recorded the gold rate fluctuations for 22 and 24 carat segments discretely. We recorded the rate shift every seventh day of the month. That gave us an overall understanding of the trend for gold rate in Bihar per gram in April 2021.
- The highest value for 22 carat gold in this period was ₹ 4,525. The lowest value for the segment was however, ₹ 4,337.
- 22 carat gold rates shifted much similarly. However, the values were entirely different. The highest rate for 24 carat gold in April 2021 was ₹ 4,625. Although, the lowest rate went as low as ₹ 4,437.
- The performance graph of the segments varied a lot in April. We saw a constant rise in price for 22 carat gold till 3rd It rised during the 4th week and, it finally shot down in the 5th week.
- 22 carat gold rates performed best this month till date. They enlisted a performance worth 1.84%. This wasn’t true for 24 carat segment though. It did well however, and recorded a performance worth 1.80%.
March 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Bihar
|Gold Rates in Mar 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st March 2021||₹ 4,494||₹ 4,594|
|8th March 2021||₹ 4,368||₹ 4,468|
|15th March 2021||₹ 4,384||₹ 4,484|
|22nd March 2021||₹ 4,380||₹ 4,480|
|31st March 2021||₹ 4,337||₹ 4,437|
|Highest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,494||₹ 4,594|
|Lowest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,300||₹ 4,225|
March 2021 seemed to be very significant for gold price movement in Bihar. You must understand that this was the month that witnessed start of the Second wave of Covid-19 in India
Anyway, we’ve created a table depicting the changes in gold price in Bihar per gram. You may access it all right underneath this section.
However, in case you find some trouble doing so, we’ve even got the list of the table for you:
- The table captures the essence of gold price movement in Bihar during March 2021. In fact, it distinguishes the 22 and 24 carat gold segments quite well. It shows you 5 data points of transition. These enable you to draft a graph for the gold rate movement.
- The highest price for 22 carat throughout the month was ₹ 4,494 per gram..
- Lowest price for the 22 carat segment was however enlisted at ₹ 4,300 per gram.
- The highest rate attained by the 24 carat segment during this period was considerably higher nonetheless. This was recorded to be worth ₹ 4,594. Although, the lower limit for this segment was enlisted for ₹ 4,225.
- The segments performed at -3.42% and -3.49% respectively. This means that the 24 carat gold segment performed well during March 2021. As a matter of fact, even the 22 carat segment did pretty well.
February 2021, Gold Price Movement in Bihar
|Gold Rates in February 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st February 2021||₹ 4,845||₹ 4,945|
|8th February 2021||₹ 4,635||₹ 4,735|
|15th February 2021||₹ 4,600||₹ 4,700|
|22nd February 2021||₹ 4,546||₹ 4,646|
|28th February 2021||₹ 4,493||₹ 4,593|
|Highest Rate in February||₹ 4,845||₹ 4,945|
|Lowest Rate in February||₹ 4,493||₹ 4,593|
This part is dedicated to providing you information on gold rate changes during Feb 2021. So, we’ve included the 22 carat gold rate in Bihar in this section.
We’ve even included the changes observed for the 24 carat segment. So, just go ahead and take a look at what we have to say:
- Now, the table above has 5 data points. This means that we recorded the changes in gold rate across Feb 2021 through 5 major days. Each of the points is differentiated from the other by a total of 7 days and, the entries are made distinctively for 22 and 24 carat gold.
- The highest rate enlisted for 22 carat gold in Feb 2021 was ₹ 4,845. The lowest rate however was inscribed for ₹ 4,493 per gram.
- Thing went almost similar for the 24 carat segment. It registered a high worth ₹ 4,945 per gram, while the lowest was recorded at ₹ 4,593 per gram.
- Both segments plotted a similar graph during Feb 2021. This is in concern of the changes in their respective rates. However, the shifts in rates for both segments went smoothly with a down trend post that.
- The 22 carat segment performed at -7.27%. Also, the 24 carat segment made a mark worth -7.12%.
January 2021, Gold Price Movement in Bihar
|Gold Rates in January 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st January 2021||₹ 4,894||₹ 4,994|
|8th January 2021||₹ 4,982||₹ 5,082|
|15th January 2021||₹ 4,845||₹ 4,945|
|22nd January 2021||₹ 4,855||₹ 4,955|
|31st January 2021||₹ 4,796||₹ 4,896|
|Highest Rate in January||₹ 5,035||₹ 5,135|
|Lowest Rate in January||₹ 4,780||₹ 4,880|
This very section is dedicated to gold price in Bihar during Jan 2021. This was the beginning of the year and, it made pretty much clear that the gold rates were in a fluctuating trend in this very month.
Anyway, we managed to capture the major shifts in 22 carat gold price in Bihar during this period.
The points following this paragraph will explain what we learned:
- We learned that the highest value for 22 carat gold in Jan 2020 was worth ₹ 5,035. We even learned that the lowest value for this segment was worth ₹ 4,780.
- The values of 24 carat gold price in Bihar during Jan 2021 and, it taught us that the highest value for this segment went as high as ₹ 5,135.
- The lowest value for the 24 carat gold was however received at ₹ 4,880 per gram.
- Both segments performed fairly. The 22 carat segment went for a performance mark of -2.00%.
- However, the performance for the 24 carat gold segment was recorded to be worth -1.96%
Gold Rate Movement in Bihar for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4692||4792|
|8th December 2020||4835||4935|
|15th December 2020||4820||4920|
|22nd December 2020||4926||5026|
|31st December 2020||4893||4993|
|Highest Rate in December||4937||5037|
|Lowest Rate in December||4692||4792|
Seeing the current market trends, we know how important it is to be well updated with the whereabouts of the rates of few of the most important assets.
While the gold rates have been anything but steady, this particular context talks about a detailed analysis done on the gold rates for the month December on Bihar.
- The lowest value for gold for the both the categories have been pretty impressive. The rates have been around Rs 4692 for 22 carat and Rs 4792 for 24 carat.
- While it can be seen not much hike has been observed in both of them throughout the month. However, it can also be concluded that December end has been the peak time for the rates.
- The highest value acquired by the 22 carat category has been Rs 4937 and Rs 5037 for the 24 carat.
- Seeing the rate hike, we can pretty much analysis that December has been very welcoming for large investments and not much hike has been reported in the lowest and the highest price of the metal.
- The entire month’s gold rate fluctuation can be concluded in a percentage value of 4.28% for the 22 carat and 4.19% for the 24 carat.
Gold Rate Movement in Bihar for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4996||5096|
|8th November 2020||5119||5219|
|15th November 2020||4996||5096|
|22nd November 2020||4990||5090|
|30th November 2020||4724||4824|
|Highest Rate in November||5123||5223|
|Lowest Rate in November||4724||4824|
Through this vivid tabular data alongside curated points about the gold rates of both 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold, we prioritize the needs of our customers.
Therefore, we give you the entire details of Bihar for the month of November starting from the highest to the lowest gold rates and the fluctuations in between.
- Taking into account the investment criteria gold specifications in 22 and 24 carats can also be met.
- Change variations are similar for 22 carats and 24 carats gold for less than 6%.
- At present, metal prices dip below this mark with a negative symbol.
- The gold at the highest pricing rate was Rs. 5123 and Rs. 5223 between the 22 and 24 carats.
- The lowest gold record was Rs 4724 and Rs 4824 over the months.
Gold Rate Movement in Bihar for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4890||4990|
|8th October 2020||4945||5045|
|15th October 2020||4955||5055|
|22nd October 2020||5010||5110|
|31st October 2020||4995||5095|
|Highest Rate in October||5020||5120|
|Lowest Rate in October||4890||4990|
We have laid down all the essentials items from the month of October for you, so you can use the Gold Rate in Bihar stats and then make your all of investment accordingly. We suggest you study the rates closely and then make the investment, if you want to make assured return.
- It is essential you keep yourself updated on the peak points such as that of opening, closing, highest and the lowest, so the table lays down all such information.
- We suggest you look at the price change, and percentage is the most feasible form to understand, and it was 2.15% and 2.10%
- Considering the highest price level, it was Rs.5020 and Rs.5120 for 22 and the 24 carat gold category.
- Recorded Closing prices for the month were Rs.4995 and Rs.5095 reportedly.
- We suggest you refer to the other months as well, where, the price change was high as compared to this month in particular.
Gold rate analysis in Bihar for September 2020
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5075||5175|
|Lowest Rate in September||4825||4925|
If you have plans to invest in gold, we rather suggest you to choose the process of strategical investment. This includes studying the past behaviour of Gold Rate in Bihar in an organized manner, to see how the trends prevail. This will also give you an insight into the price movement, on account of specific happenings.
- Go through the section’s table to see the price variation for both 22 and 24 carat gold categories.
- Let us get through this month’s price changes for the first thing, where the change was commuted to be -3.55% and -3.48%.
- This commutation shows that the month’s price of gold rather went through the process of decline, after increasing for a lot of months.
- Well, the next of our concern is the highest price of the metal. This price was as much as Rs.5075 and Rs.5175
- Also, the next consideration is of the lowest price level and it was as low as Rs.4825 and Rs.4925
Gold rate analysis in Bihar for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,250||₹ 5,350|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,425||₹ 5,525|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,122||₹ 5,222|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,095||₹ 5,195|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,050||₹ 5,150|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,450||₹ 5,540|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 5,035||₹ 5,135|
Bihar is one of the largest states in India in terms of area and population. People here are involved in various types of businesses but gold trading attracts more investors. A large number of traders reside in this state who invests a huge amount of money in this precious yellow metal.
They also earn a good amount of return as gold has a high ROI value. Below in this article, the latest rates for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold in Bihar are given. These rates are of August 2020 and will help those who are interested in trading this metal after the lockdown period is over in this state.
They will get a good deal of help if they analyze these rates thoroughly before finalizing an investment deal.
- 22 Ct Gold was priced at Rs.5250 per gram at the beginning of the month and it reduced to Rs.5050 per gram by the month-end
- The opening and closing rates for a gram of 24 Ct Gold in Bihar was Rs.5350 and Rs.5150 respectively
- In August 2020, the highest value of 22 Ct Gold was recorded as Rs.5450 per gram and the lowest was Rs.5035 per gram
- The price of one gram of 24 Ct Gold ranged between Rs.5135 and Rs.5540
- This month saw an above-average change in the gold prices and the performance percentages for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold were 8.24% and 7.89% respectively
Gold rate analysis in Bihar for July 2020
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,765||₹ 4,865|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,660||₹ 4,760|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,790||₹ 4,890|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,870||₹ 4,970|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,190||₹ 5,290|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,190||₹ 5,290|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,645||₹ 4,745|
Readers of this article who reside in Bihar will get a lot of useful details about the latest gold price in the state below. The highest and lowest rates for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold is mentioned below for an easy reference of trade₹ This article will also give the calculated performance percentages for both of the forms of this precious commodity.
- The highest price of one gram of 22 Ct Gold was ₹ 5190 and that for 24 Ct Gold was ₹ 5290
- ₹ 4645 was the lowest rate of one gram of 22 Ct Gold in July 2020 in Bihar
- 24 Ct Gold rate touched the lowest value of ₹ 4745 in the first week of the month
- The price of this expensive metal increased gradually in the first three weeks but took a huge leap in the last one
- The performance percentage for 22 Ct Gold was 11.73% and for 24 Ct Gold, the percentage was 11.49%
Gold Rate in Bihar – Trend in 2020
We’ll consider talking about gold rate trend in Bihar during 2020, which also covers up the 24 carat segment stats. Anyway, the gold rate trend in Bihar during this phase was obviously up!
Moreover, the raise was also smooth to say the least. Although, there were a few bumps during April – May 2020 transition.
We’re referring to the variation in lowest prices during the two months respectively. In fact, April recorded a low worth ₹ 4,167 per gram.
However, May 2020 had the lowest 24 carat rate registered to ₹ 4,530. That’s a huge difference. The transition in terms of high price variation was smooth nevertheless!
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Bihar – Trend in 2019
The data collected from historical gold rate in Bihar gives us a rather discrete insight of the trend. Much like the previous part, we’ll concentrate on the 24 carat segment for understanding this as well.
Anyway, you may see an overall smooth graph for the same. The graph does have a minute inward curve during the April – May transition period nevertheless.
Having that said, we must also say that the overall trend for both 22 and 24 carat gold rates was positively up!
What makes Gold Rates in Bihar to increase?
We’ve mentioned several times about the gold rate in Bihar as on today. We’ve even shared a glimpse of some historical data for the same.
But you must understand that it’s not enough for you to invest in gold. In fact, as an investor, you must know what increases the gold price and how. So, here are few solid reasons:
- Gold serves as an escape plan for investors all over the world. That’s because of its elastic nature. It tends to increase in price with a depreciation of national currency value. In short, gold rate increases with an increase in the Dollar to Rupee ratio.
- India stands to be one of the highest importers of gold. This means that import taxes play an important role in gold price across India. Therefore, increased import duty also increases the rate of gold.
- Gold, being an article is not devoid of the demand supply law. This means that the gold price increases with an increase in demand.
What makes Gold Price in Bihar to decrease?
Gold price in Bihar depends upon a number of facto₹ These factors some time force the gold prices to drop drastically. Anyway, here’s the most important ones of them:
- Gold price decreases with a decrease in the demand for the yellow metal. This usually happens when the nation thrives on its industrial prowess. It also happens when the people of the nation are much confident on their government and its policies.
- A change in the international trade law also cause the gold price to go down. This means that a lowered charge on transportation and import duty lowers the gold price in Indian states as well.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Bihar?
The banks managing the financial decisions for a country is known as a central bank. Fort Knox or the Reserve Bank of India are a fine example of such banks. These banks have a specific trait. They hoard pure gold in order to maintain a certain economic stature.
In fact, the money minted in a country depends pretty much on the gold reserve of the country. In other words, the more gold one country has, the more powerful its currency becomes. However, these banks tend to release their gold stocks in times of crisis.
Thus, increasing or decreasing the value of gold in domestic markets. Gold rate in Bihar is also impacted by this scenario. In fact, the gold rate in Bihar today came to its existing point as a consequence of many policies made by the RBI!
Why Gold Price in Bihar is different from other Cities?
Gold price in Bihar is impacted by the national and international policies. However, the most impact on it is laid down by the decision and policies of the local groups.
These are called the bullion groups and, they pretty much moderate the gold flow in the state. They consider many factors for these decisions nonetheless! We’re referring to the three main factors:
- Demand of gold in the local markets.
- Cost levied on the import of gold blocks.
- Lastly, ongoing or upcoming festivities.
What is Gold Rate in Bihar 916 Hallmark gold?
916 gold is just another name for the 22 carat gold. However, this particular type of gold is certified for its quality and, the certifying institution is BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards). It typically signifies that there is 91.6% gold content in 22 carat gold.
It is considered to be the best gold for ornamental purposes. Anyway, the gold rate in Bihar 916 hallmark gold is a certification of the product’s purity level.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Bihar?
Tax on gold rate in Bihar is imposed in the same sort as other Indian states. It considers of one mandatory layer of taxation and, then there is third one for the people who want to spend in jewellery. Anyway, here are taxes as they’re levied:
- A 3% tax as GST on total purchase volume.
- Lastly, a percentage or fixed amount as making charge is levied while concerting gold into ornaments.
Gold Rate in Bihar – Conclusion
This article was completely about gold rate in Bihar. That’s why we presented you with multiple charts and tables.
This was supposed to help you understand the trend of 22 and 24 carat gold to help you make informed decision while investing.
Anyway, we’ve already stated everything we knew on the matter. Do let us know if there’s anything else you’d like to know.
Gold Rate in Bihar FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s gold rate in Bihar?
Answer – We provide you with all the rates in the article itself. The rates are given in a tabular form which has the weight of gold alongside the current rate. We also provide you with the previous day’s gold rate so that you can compare and see. Both 22 carat and 24 carat gold rates are provided.
Ques – Where to find gold rate in Bihar?
Answer – Each and every information regarding the gold rate in Bihar is easily available in the article itself. We provide all the required data for the customer to make things feasible for them. Therefore all you need to do is located the table where the data of your requirement is given.
Ques – Is this live gold price in Bihar?
Answer – Yes, this is live gold price in Bihar. We make sure to provide the customers with the most current data and thereby update our information on a regular basis. We have the live gold prices at the very beginning of the article alongside the comparison with the previous days for the customer to choose.
Ques – Can I find last month’s gold price here?
Answer – Our tables of data are designed in such a way that the information of gold rates are provides across various timelines. We have the rates of gold from a week, 15 days, a month, 6months and a year. Therefore, with just a little effort you shall get access to last month’s gold rate.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold rate in Bihar ?
Answer – We provide information for both the categories of gold i.e. 22 carat and 24 carat in the article provided. The tabular data for the 22 carat category is placed first and thereby you will be able to find all the desired information.
Ques – Is the Gold rate in Bihar update?
Answer – Yes, the gold rate in Bihar is updated from time to time. We believe in making things easy for our customers and therefore without fail we update our information on a regular basis. Therefore, you can find all the updates data without any hindrance.
Ques – Will I find Gold rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, having designed the article across various time frames we give the feasibility of technical analysis to our customers. You will find the gold rate forecast in the given article as we make sure our data is updated every day. Therefore you can make your investment strategies easily.
Ques – Can I use gold investment calculator?
Answer – Yes, the gold investment calculator is there for the ease of the customers and therefore everyone has an access to it. If you need to check the profit or loss you have made, you have to fill in some mandatory fields such as the city or state, time of investment and the amount of investment. Having filled the details press the calculate button and you shall have your information.
Ques – Can I calculate the Gold rate in Tola?
Answer – Yes, you can calculate the gold rate in Tola. The gold investment calculator is the device for you. The gold investment calculator has various other units of calculation as well and therefore you can get your desired data in the various units provided.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in Bihar?
Answer – 24 Carat gold in Bihar would mean the purest form of gold present. With purest form we do understand that there is no mixture and thereby are available in bars. These cannot be use for ornament making purposes. The other category 22 carat gold has some amount of mixture and is less costly as compared to the 24 carat category.
Most Read Articles