We all have heard about the craze for gold jewelry in the south but up above in the northern parts of our country as well, this commodity has its charm. So, we have this article below which will discuss the Gold Rate in Srinagar that is prevailing in recent times.
The main focus of our article is the Gold Rate in Srinagar Today. This article will give you the details about the Gold Rate in Srinagar Live that you need for investing in the commodity.
However, apart from the numbers, for the investment, you need to know the details and underlying factors that influence this number.
This article will have all those details summed up in a compact form for your help. We have gathered information about the past six months’ price of the gold rate in the city and along with that, we have most of the important questions that come up in your mind when you think about investing in gold and its price fluctuations.
So, let us start with the prevailing price of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold, and then we will get into the other historical prices and information.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Srinagar – Gold Price in Srinagar Today
In this section of the article, you will read about the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Srinagar which is one of the best gold you will find in the market at present.
Starting with the Gold Price in Srinagar Today, the table above will provide information about the previous day’s price as well. This helps you understand the change in the price within 24 hours.
Here, you will not only find these numbers but also, the change in the price of the commodity is mentioned in percentage as well as in the numerical format as you can see above. Apart from that, you will also see the performance of the commodity.
You can see whether the price of 22-carat gold inclined or declined or retained the same value against the price of the previous day.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Srinagar Today – Gold Price in Srinagar
This section is for the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Srinagar. This gold is regarded as the most genuine form of gold or the best gold ever. So, the price of this gold is a bit higher than the other gold we discussed above.
The Pure Gold Price in Srinagar has been mentioned in the table above, where you will find the price of this gold as of today and also the price that it had yesterday.
The table also comprised of the performance of the gold that is whether a price has gained momentum or lost the same within the past 24 hours.
It is an important thing to understand as you require to analyze the price movement for the same. The change in the price of the gold is given in both percentages and numbers.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Srinagar Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Srinagar|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Srinagar for Last 15 Days
This is an important section where you will find the price details of Gold Price in Srinagar for the past fifteen days.
For a trader especially who trades daily, these data can be really helpful. We have cumulated the prices of the 22-carat and 24-carat gold in this section for the last fifteen days.
You can study these prices and understand the price movement that is taking place and the trend of the price movement.
It is crucial to understand when you are trading. The price trend of gold will give you the idea of when to invest and how to invest in the commodity.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Srinagar – Also Past Gold Price in Srinagar
If you are a trader or an investor, you must be now and then looking for price graphs which can give you a clear idea about the price movement of the gold within a single frame that you can understand and analyze without moving here and there. So, here it is a graphical representation of the Gold Rate in Srinagar.
The graph will entail the past fifteen days’ prices of both the gold. You can do technical analysis using this graph as well, find the price trends, and use the indicators used in technical analysis.
Gold Price in Srinagar – Past 6 Months Price
In this section, you will find the price details, performance, and other details for the Gold Rate in Srinagar for the past six months.
We have incorporated all these data in this section and the sub-section below –
September 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5046||5297|
|Lowest Rate in September||4865||5107|
Leading you with the data of Gold Rate in Srinagar from the month of September, we have decided to construct this section. For the purpose of research and also study, we have provided the data to our readers so they can have access to the right data. This can be used for multiple purposes.
- Two specific columns are provided for 22 as well as 24 carat gold, the most popularly traded categories.
- The illustration of percentage change is done on account of the major price fluctuations of the month. We have all the records for your consideration and commuted the change of -2.92% and -2.85%
- The change was negative, which only means that the price of the metal fell and Gold has become a bit cheaper.
- Now, you must also take a look at the highest price which was recorded for the month and they were Rs.5046 and Rs.5297
- Also, the lowest recorded price is provided to you in the table and they were Rs.4865 and Rs.5107
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,181||₹ 5,446|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,420||₹ 5,689|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,118||₹ 5,377|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,134||₹ 5,390|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,002||₹ 5,252|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,480||₹ 5,754|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,989||₹ 5,236|
This section has been especially constructed, along with a table, to feature the Gold Rate in Srinagar from the month of August. This can be used for the purpose of research and knowledge, to make strategies which will help you earn a good amount of returns.
- Read out the table and its important constituents, which comprise of the dates from across the month, the highest point lowest point and also the percentage change.
- Let us move ahead with the percentage change in the price levels. This change in the price is actually expressed in the form of percentage for a clearer view of the change. Percentage level was 9.84% and 9.89% precisely, which shows a major shift in the price levels across the entire month.
- We have also recorded the price levels from the opening of the entire month and the closing price of the month. It can be viewed that the opening price was higher than that of closing price. This shows declining trends for the month end.
- Well, the highest price level for the month was Rs.5480 and Rs.5754 for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Lastly, the lowest price of the month was Rs.4989 and Rs.5236 for 22 carat and 24 carat gold similarly.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,715||₹ 4,950|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,727||₹ 4,965|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,782||₹ 5,017|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,790||₹ 5,031|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,151||₹ 5,413|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,155||₹ 5,413|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,695||₹ 4,930|
While you may have developed your personal strategies of investment, there is one thing you commonly need and it is the data. Gold Rate in Srinagar data for the month of July has been provided in this section particularly and you can make the most out of it.
- If you see the table, you can see the great price achieved by the metal or how low the price fell all across the month.
- Let us go on with the description of the table, and check the performance of both the category gold 22 carat and 24 carat, where the figure stood at 9.80% for both of them.
- This change is of major nature and hence, we would suggest you take the same into consideration.
- Let us go on with the highest and the lowest price points of 22 carat gold particularly, where Rs.5155 was the highest and Rs.4695 was the lowest.
- On the similar manner, the highest price level of 24 carat gold is Rs.5413 and lowest point was Rs.4930.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,574||₹ 4,804|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,547||₹ 4,777|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,606||₹ 4,840|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,676||₹ 4,914|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,726||₹ 4,966|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,726||₹ 4,966|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,511||₹ 4,737|
Note down the essential points in connection with the Gold Rate in Srinagar for the recent month, June. Tabular representation is the easiest way to catch hold of data. Hence, we included the data of the month above, in a table.
- Rates of the month, from 5 different intervals have been provided in the table. You can view distinctive columns for both 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
- Change which in price levels as seen during the entire month was somewhat average.
- So, the commuted price change for June 2020 was 4.77% and 4.83%.
- Highest level which the metal reached during the entire month was Rs.4726 and Rs.4966.
- The other front of the metal was the lowest price level, where 22carat gold price stood at Rs.4511 and Rs.4737.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,481||₹ 4,705|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,759|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,564||₹ 4,792|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,622||₹ 4,856|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,574||₹ 4,804|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,658||₹ 4,890|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,428||₹ 4,651|
In May, the Gold Rates in Srinagar were moving in a good momentum and we will discuss the same in this section below.
- The Gold Rate in Srinagar per Gram for the 22-carat gold was Rs.4481 at the beginning of the month while towards the end, it was Rs.4574 which clearly shows again in the value of the commodity.
- Similarly, the price of the 24-carat gold was Rs.4705 at the beginning of the month and then towards the end it gained and increased to Rs.4804.
- The highest price recorded in this month by the 22-carat gold was Rs.4658 and the lowest being Rs.4428. Comparing these two prices, you can say that the volatility in the price was not that high and the price was going up gradually.
- For the 24-carat gold as well, the price which is the highest was Rs.4890 and the lowest was Rs.4651 and here also you can see the low levels of volatility in the price of the commodity.
- The performance of the commodity for the month of May was average but both the gold gained and thus the prices increased in a slow-paced momentum.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,053||₹ 4,259|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,257|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,055||₹ 4,260|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,558||₹ 4,786|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,536||₹ 4,764|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,616||₹ 4,848|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,051||₹ 4,254|
In this section, you will find the details of the Gold Rate in Srinagar per Gram for April. You can find the volatility in the price of the gold, different prices which were prevailing throughout the month and also the performance and other things.
Analysis of Gold Rate in Srinagar, Apr 2020
- This month, the gold prices were very stable in the first three weeks and didn’t change much. Whether you take the 22-carat gold or the 24-carat gold, both’ prices were pretty stable.
- While the 22-carat gold in this month was initially Rs.4053 but in the end, it was Rs.4536. So, you can see the huge increase in the price of the commodity.
- The performance of the 22-carat gold was very impressive for this month. It increased by 13.95% which is mainly due to the coronavirus related situation in the market.
- The 24-carat gold was Rs.4259 at the beginning of the month. After that, it started increasing from the fourth week of the month and gained around Rs.500 and the final price of the month was Rs.4764. The performance is measured in number will give you around an increase of 13.96% in the price of the commodity.
- The highest and the lowest price recorded for the 24-carat gold was Rs.4848 and Rs.4254 which clearly shows the huge gap in these two prices and that depicts the high level of volatility that was there in the market this month. Similarly, the price of the 22-carat gold also surged suddenly at the end of the third week and the highest price recorded was Rs.4616 while the lowest was way down from this at Rs.4051.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,075||₹ 4,281|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,328||₹ 4,538|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,226||₹ 4,433|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,995||₹ 4,196|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,055||₹ 4,258|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,328||₹ 4,538|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,116|
Gold Price Movement in Srinagar for March is given over here. You will find the data for the different dates of the month and also you can understand how the price moved throughout the month from the analysis provided below –
- The price of the 22-carat gold jumped in the second week of the month and the jump was quite significant. However, the price started falling as the month was going to end. The price at the end of the month was Rs.4055 which was below the starting price of the month.
- For the 24-carat gold, the price shoots up in the initial weeks but then made a gradual fall making the price go below the price that it was at the beginning of the month.
- The highest price recorded in this month for the 24-carat gold was Rs.4538 while the lowest price was Rs.4116. This shows the level of fluctuation that was there in the market especially due to the fear in the investors regarding the COVID-crisis we are into and its effect on the market.
- The highest price for the 225-carat gold was Rs.4328 and the lowest was Rs.3921. Here also you can understand the volatility factor played a great role in the price determination.
- The performance of the gold was pretty good this month as both of the gold gained around 10% and above.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,974||₹ 4,177|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,121|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,975||₹ 4,176|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,102||₹ 4,304|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,166||₹ 4,371|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,188||₹ 4,399|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,120|
In this month, the Gold Rate in Srinagar per gram was quite stable and there was also not much increase or decrease in the price of the commodity. Let us see the same in details –
- As you can see the price of the 22-carat gold in the city of Srinagar dipped in the second week of the month and then gained in the next three weeks. Though the pace was very slow the commodity’s price increased gradually this month.
- The highest price for this gold was Rs.4188 this month and the lowest was Rs.3921 which shows that there was not much volatility in the price. It was quite stable.
- The performance of the gold also suggests the same as the price increased by a good percentage in this month. While the 22-carat gold increased by 6.81%, 24-carat gold surged by 6.77%.
- The 24-carat gold also showed nominal progress as the price increased towards the end of the month. The price of the commodity increased for three weeks consecutively this month from the third week and in the third week itself, the surge was a little bit significant as well.
- The highest price recorded this month was Rs.4399 for this commodity and the lowest being Rs, 4120 which shows the difference is not very huge and thus suggests the low level of fluctuation or volatility.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,808||₹ 4,001|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,926||₹ 4,126|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,851||₹ 4,041|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,928||₹ 4,119|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,925||₹ 4,119|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,016||₹ 4,214|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,808||₹ 4,001|
Gold Price in Srinagar for January is given over here with all the analysis and details –
- The 24-carat gold made an upward movement in the second week which was a bit significant surge as well but then fell in the next week as the data suggest.
- The highest price for the 24-carat gold was Rs.4214 in this month while the lowest was Rs.4001. This difference shows that the volatility in the price of this gold was not that high.
- 22-carat gold performed well at the beginning of the month and then dipped a bit but again gained momentum and surged a bit towards the end of the month.
- The highest and the lowest price of this gold for January was Rs.4016 and Rs.3808 and the gap between these two numbers are not too high to suggest higher levels of volatility.
- The performance of both the gold whether the 22-carat or the 24-carat gold, both performed averagely in this month and gained around 5.46% and 5.32% respectively.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Srinagar
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,727||₹ 3,913|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,696||₹ 3,882|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,672||₹ 3,850|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,718||₹ 3,904|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,813||₹ 4,006|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,813||₹ 4,006|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,671||₹ 3,850|
The Gold Rate in Srinagar which was prevailing in December 2019 has been discussed over here for your reference –
- The 24 Carat Gold Rate in Srinagar surged by 4.05% this month while the 22-carat gold rate surged by 3.87%.
- The price of the 24-carat gold dropped at the starting of the month and started increasing towards the fourth week of the month.
- Price of the other gold that is 22-carat gold started dipping as well in the first three weeks of the month and gained momentum towards the end of the month.
- The highest price of the 22-carat gold was Rs.3813 while the lowest was Rs.3671 and again the volatility factor was next to nil in this month as well.
- The same goes for the 24-carat gold as well where the highest price and the lowest price stand too close to each other like Rs.4006 and Rs.3850 respectively.
Gold Rate in Srinagar – Trend in 2020
In the year 2020, the price of the gold has been skyrocketing owing to the crisis created by the novel-coronavirus.
Gold Rate Trend in Srinagar has been seen to surging since the month of March and the increase has been impressive.
Due to the fear amongst the people, the investors are buying gold divesting their other assets.
In this year the prices of the gold are expected to rise further as the previous estimates which were given and anticipated have already been surpassed by the market.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Srinagar – Trend in 2019
Unlike this year, the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Srinagar was very stable and the prices increased at a slower pace at least in the initial months of the year.
After the announcements made by the RBI about the addition in the gold reserve and currency valuation changes, the prices started increasing at a faster pace towards the second half of the month.
If you are looking for a Historical Gold Rate in Srinagar, then you can check the price for these years and the other previous years as well. This will help you understand the price trend/ movement over the years.
What makes Gold Rates in Srinagar to increase?
The reasons which can increase the Gold Rate in Srinagar today per gram are listed below –
- General Price rise or inflation increases the price of all the commodities and the services in the nation. It also increases the price of gold as well.
- The price of the gold can be high when there are many weddings and occasions as Indians love flaunting their gold jewelry to date.
- The demand for the commodity increases which in turn increases the price in times of crisis. Yes, like for example now, we are going through a crisis, when the future is completely blurred and thus, the price of gold is increasing.
- When RBI cuts the supply of gold or depreciates the currency of our country, the price of the gold will increase.
What makes Gold Price in Srinagar to decrease?
The Gold Price in Srinagar decreases as well and the factors which make this happen are –
- Appreciation in the currency of the country against the exporting country. So, if our currency becomes stronger against the currency of the country from where we import gold, the price of the commodity will fall.
- The gold price will become less expensive when the supply is suddenly increased by the RBI.
- The interest rate on FDs, bonds, and other financial instruments if increased then, the price of the gold will fall. This is owing to the reason that the investors will try to earn more from the assets on which the interest rates have been increased and this will make then sell off their gold assets which will lead to the fall in the price of the gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Srinagar?
There are various ways Gold Rate in Srinagar can be impacted by the policies of the Central Bank and the price gets affected because of these reasons –
- The interest rate hike or cut indirectly affects the price of the gold.
- Change in the gold reserve also affects the gold price.
- Currency valuation has a direct impact on the gold price.
All these factors either change the demand and supply of the commodity or else increases or decreases the price for the same.
Why Gold Price in Srinagar is different from other Cities?
Gold Price in Srinagar ought to be different from other cities as the transportation cost is high as it is situated in Jammu and Kashmir.
The transportation cost increases. Furthermore, if the making charges are higher, then the commodity can be more expensive than other cities.
What is Gold Rate in Srinagar 916 Hallmark gold?
The Gold Rate in Srinagar 916 hallmark gold is nothing but the price of the 22-carat gold. The 22-carat gold’s details have been mentioned in the article as you can see. So, let us see what a hallmark gold is and why 22-carat gold is called 916 hallmark gold?
So, 916 hallmark gold is a gold alloy where the percentage of gold in the alloy stands at 91.6%. If you are wondering why it is an alloy and not 100% gold, then let us tell you that if anything is made from 100% gold, then that won’t be durable and would break eventually.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Srinagar?
There are different Tax on Gold Rate in Srinagar which includes –
- A three percentage of Goods and Service Tax on the purchase of raw gold as a commodity.
- If you are purchasing it as jewelry, then the GST will be 5% on the making charges and 3% of the gold used.
Gold Rate in Srinagar – Conclusion
As we conclude here, we hope you liked this article on Gold Rate in Srinagar and it has helped you in understanding the price mechanism for the gold price in the market. We also hope that you got all the details that you wanted from this single article only.
Always look at all the factors, then decide the price of the commodity and then take the investment call to make the most out of it.
Most Read Articles