Upstox Demat Account helps traders to trade at unbeatable low prices across all the segments that exist in the market. With Upstox Trading Account, you can trade across various asset segments, i.e. equities, commodities, currencies, and many others.
Upstox is the discount brokerage house that has a tech-first attitude towards all the services and the products they provide and thus, this helps the traders to make their trading more simple and profitable at the same time.
In this article, you will read about the various aspects of the Demat account of the firm and its charges like the opening charges and the annual maintenance fees and others.
There will be a lot of information on the features and services provided by the firm when you trade with its Demat account and trading account.
So, let us start with the details of the Upstox Demat Account and then dig deeper into other details that you are required to know for opening and using the Demat account of Upstox.
Upstox Demat Account
Upstox is one of the most reliable discount brokerage houses in the country providing different kinds of trading solutions at unparalleled rates.
It is a technology-driven stock brokerage house that provides exceptionally advanced trading terminals on different platforms. With Upstox Demat Account, you can not only trade but also perform various analysis as chartings are available in abundance in the trading platforms.
Upstox is a stock brokerage house which is supported by an eminent group of traders and investors which includes the name like Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital, and others.
Now let us talk about the features that you will get when you trade using the Demat account of Upstox.
- There are two kinds of accounts that you can avail with Upstox. One is a basic plan which offers to trade in the equity segment both delivery and the intraday. Under this plan you will get leverage up to 20 times which is huge and the brokerage charges are very cheap at Rs.20 per order. Under the Upstox Priority Pack, the charges for the traders are Rs.30 per order. This plan allows you to trade in all different segments whether it is F&O or currencies or even equities. The leverage that you will receive in this plan is up to 25 times.
- In the equity delivery segment, there is no brokerage and you can invest in the securities for free.
- There are various orders that can be initiated using the Demat account of the Upstox and its trading platform. There are after-market orders, bracket orders, and cover orders and also there is another order which is hardly seen with other brokers that is One-cancels-other Order type.
Open Upstox Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Upstox Demat Account?
To Open Upstox Demat Account, you do not have to check any other sites as you can start your application process right now while you are reading the article.
- There is a button on this page that says “Open Demat account” that you need to click on and right from there you can see a pop-up form opening where you have to fill some details that are asked there.
- An executivewill now place a call to you and also share a link that is to be filled, the EKYC link.
- The documents that you will need are like PAN, AADHAAR and date of birth.
- Now, you shall upload the bank details like the Account number and the IFSC code.
- Once you fill the form and submit it, you will see that there will be another page where you need to upload documents for verification which require PAN, AADHAAR, a photograph of yours and also Cancelled Cheque for the bank details. The scan copies of these documents are required to be uploaded on the page.
- At the end, you will have to sign the form through Aadhaar or in person and then submit it.
- Then you will receive a call from the Upstox Executives and they will guide you about the rest of the process. Once the process for the application is over, your documents will be verified including other details.
- Post verification, if everything is all right, your application will be approved and you will receive the login credentials for the account.
- After that, you can download their trading platform and you can easily login and start trading.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
Upstox Demat Account Charges
|Upstox Demat Charges|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.150|
|Demat AMC||Rs.150 per Annum|
The Upstox Account Opening Charges are Rs.150 only and as you can compare, it is one of the lowest of all the discount brokerage houses.
Upstox Demat Account Charges is for one-time only and there is no renewal process of the account. You can use it for any number of years as long as you want it. There are certain maintenance charges which will discuss in the later segment of this article.
Upstox AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The maintenance charges that we were talking about in the last paragraph is Rs.150 for the Demat account. Upstox AMC for the trading account is nil.
This means you have to pay Rs.150 every year to continue using your Demat account while your trading account will be available for use even without any maintenance fees.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
Upstox Trading Account
The Upstox Trading Account offers a wide range of facilities and some of the main benefits are –
- There are Stop Loss orders available which you can use for trading and it is available on all the trading platforms.
- Upstox Trading account is available on all platforms that the firm offers and you can trade from any of them.
- You can keep margin in shares and there is no minimum margin requirement.
- There is higher leverage available for the traders who need it against a little higher brokerage charges and are available with Priority Pack.
- You can use the various platforms which are available with Upstox. There are web trading platforms, mobile trading platforms, and online trading platforms as well. With the mobile and web trading platform you can trade wherever you want.
- Ami-Broker software is available with Upstox with which you can easily code your own strategies that you prepare for trading and put it to use.
- There is ever Developer Console which helps in developing Trading Applications as well.
- Upstox Options Chain Tool is another feature that helps the traders to check various prices like Spot prices, vertical comparison of rates, future prices, circuit levels, and many other details.
- With Upstox Demat Account you can also invest in the Mutual Funds. There are thousands of Mutual funds that are available with the Upstox that you can trade. There are SIP schemes that are available and ready for investment.
Upstox Demat Account – Conclusion
The Upstox Demat Account offers to trade at unbelievably lower brokerage charges while offering the best trading platforms and wide range of investment products and services.
There are abundance of features that you get with the Demat and trading account of Upstox including Ami-broker as well.
Open Upstox Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|