Angel Broking Trading facilities are really wide including the various aspects of trading to help the investors make their trading experience better. With Angel Broking Online Trading, you can explore a whole new world of trading platforms, services, products and you can actually get the true feeling of online trading.
In this article, you will read about the different Online Trading features of the stock broker , its trading platforms, products, services, and all other facilities that you will get. The article will primarily discuss the various charges and brokerage plans you need to be aware of while trading.
Then we will take you through the process of online trading and how it is done via full service broker platforms. Finally, it will end with the multiple trading platforms that the firm offers to the customers. So, let us begin with the features and benefits of the firm.
Angel Broking Trading and Benefits
There are multiple benefits of using the Angel Broking Trading services. When you are choosing Angel Broking Online Trading, you will get:
- You get the services of a full-service broker at the price of a discounted broker. Yes, to everyone’s wonder, this traditional brokerage house charges ultra-low brokerage charges.
- They charge a flat fee which is the same across all the segments. This makes trading much simpler and also very pocket-friendly.
- You get various research reports, reviews, and suggestions for investment without any extra cost. You get free advice and tips on the daily market for investments.
- Also, you get highly advanced trading platforms – there are terminal, browser-based platform, and mobile application. You can trade on any of the platforms as per your convenience.
- The presence of this firm is across the country’s different cities. It is present in more than 100 cities in the country if not more.
- The firm is having extensive experience in the industry and it is a popular name in the market.
- You get to trade equities, commodities, mutual funds, future and options, and all other financial instruments are there for investment and trading.
- It helps beginners by providing training in the stock market.
Open Demat Account with Angel Broking – Fill up the Form Now!
Angel Broking Trading Charges
|Angel Broking Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The Angel Broking Trading Charges includes certain mandatory charges apart from the brokerage charges. We will discuss the brokerage charges in detail in this section but, let us first see which mandatory charges a trader needs to pay:
- There is Securities Transaction Charges or STT at a rate of 0.0126% which is levied on the total turnover
- SEBI Charges are decided by the SEBI itself and levied on the transaction at a rate of 0.0002%
- Transaction Charges is at 0.00325% levied on the total turnover
- Stamp Duty is levied as per the state from where you are trading
- GST at 18% levied on the brokerage charge and transaction charge of each transaction
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Sharekhan Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||IIFL Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Angel Broking Delivery Trading
|Angel Broking Delivery Charges|
For Angel Broking Delivery Trading you do not need to pay any brokerage charge. The delivery trading in the equity class is free.
Angel Broking Intraday Trading
|Angel Broking Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||Rs.20 per Trade|
You need to pay Rs.20 per order for Angel Broking Intraday Trading. It doesn’t matter how many shares you are trading, the charge for one share and thousand shares is the same here.
Angel Broking Option Trading
|Angel Broking Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 per Trade|
For Angel Broking Option Trading, you have to pay as per order. Here as well you need to pay Rs.20 for each order and not lot wise while most of the broker’s charges on per lot basis.
Angel Broking Futures Trading
|Angel Broking Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||Rs.20 per Trade|
The Angel Broking Futures Trading comes for the same brokerage charges and you will be paying Rs.20 for each of the trades and it can have any number of futures contracts traded init.
Angel Broking Currency Trading
|Angel Broking Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.20 per Trade|
|Currency Futures||Rs.20 per Trade|
If you are using the Angel Broking Currency Trading services, then you will pay the same Rs.20 for both currency futures and currency options.
Angel Broking Commodity Trading
|Angel Broking Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||Rs.20 per Trade|
You need to pay Rs.20 again for Angel Broking Commodity Trading.
So, the firm charges a flat fee of Rs.20 for all the segments and the equity delivery segment is free and carries no brokerage charges on it.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Angel Broking Online Trading Process
To start Angel Broking Online Trading you need to follow this process written below:
Open account with Angel Broking
- You need to open the accounts like Demat with Angel Broking, for the same you have to click on this button you find on this page where it is written “Open Demat Account”.
- Further, you need to fill the form that pop-ups, that is the application form and then submit the same.
- You need to upload the required documents for verification. The documents generally include the PAN, AADHAAR Card and a cancelled cheque for bank details and others.
- If the verification of your documents is successful and the application has been approved, you will receive the login details of your account.
- You need to use the login credentials you have received to log on to the Angel Broking site.
- Here you will find the trading platforms which you need to download
Downloading and setting up trading platforms
- Once the software is downloaded on the desktop or mobile, install them.
- Then you need to create the market watchlist by adding the stock scrips that you want to track and trade. You can modify the same whenever necessary.
- Once you have created the market watchlist you can start trading.
- Click on the scrip you want to trade or track
- You will see BUY or SELL option at the side of the windows that open, or you can directly click on the BUY and Sell option.
- Put the price at what you want to trade the share, the unit of shares you want to trade and other details required
- Click on place order.
Angel Broking Online Trading Platforms
The Angel Broking Online Trading Platforms include terminal software, web-based trading platform and Angel Broking App.
- Angel Broking App is the mobile platform of the firm which is powered by ARQ Angel Broking which is a hi-tech engine for automated advisory. It helps you screen the stocks that are similar to your investing style and requirement and also helps in tracking the market. It helps you beat the index and earn higher returns. The platform is connected with more than 40 banks.
- Angel Broking Trade is the browser-based platform offered by the firm. The platform offers a lot of market information and data in the form of a report, reviews and suggestions and tips and news updates. The platform is highly intuitive and helps in speeding up your trading process and also simplifies it. You can track all the difference in one place with this platform and you can use it anywhere and anytime.
- Angel Speed Pro is the terminal from the broking house. The Trading software offers historical data of 20 years with 30-day intraday charts and there are more than 70 and above studies available for technical analysis of advanced level. You can integrate research reports and news on the software for keeping yourself updated.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Angel Broking Trading – Conclusion
With Angel Broking Trading facilities you can trade easily as you have ample information, facilities available. The charges for Angel Broking Online Trading services are super low like any discount brokerage house which makes the investor’s profit increase.
Open Demat Account with Angel Broking – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|