Gold Rate in Panaji Today (Feb 17, 2023): Live Gold Price in PanajiLast Updated Date: Feb 17, 2023
Gold is known as a raw material for gold jewelry but, it is an extremely valuable investment vehicle at the same time. In this article, you will read about the Live Gold Rate in Panaji Today (Feb 17, 2023).
We have tried to put all the important information about Gold Rate in Panaji Today and also historical prices in this article.
Especially, when the crisis hit the nation hard, investors run after gold leaving all their other investments as observed since time immemorial.
So, during this time, when we all are going through difficult times, when we are both under a medical as well as financial crisis, and the economy is witnessing a turmoil, it is time to be little more aware of the gold rates and price movements and other different important factors regarding this commodity.
You will find Gold Rate in Panaji Live on this website as it is integrated with real-time prices and all updates are available on the page itself.
You can learn about the previous six months’ price movement of this commodity in detail from this site.
Compare Live Gold Rate in Panaji with other Cities in India
22 Carat Gold Rate in Panaji – Gold Price in Panaji Today (Feb 17, 2023)
This section is dedicated to the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Panaji. So, 22 Carat gold is one of the most used gold both as commodities for investment and for making jewels as well.
In this section, you will read about the Gold Price in Panaji Today and also of the previous day along with the change in between these two days.
For a trader, it is crucial to know the change in price over a day also and thus, we have mentioned the change in numbers as well as in percentage of change over a day in this section for the 22-carat gold price in this city.
If you are interested to track the performance of the 22-carat gold, then that is also given over here in the table. You can easily understand whether the gold price today has increased or declined over yesterday.
Gold Rate Forecast for Tomorrow
24 Carat Gold Rate in Panaji Today (Feb 17, 2023) – Gold Price in Panaji
In the country and across the globe, if any gold is regarded as the purest of all then, it is 24-carat gold. Yes, this section is dedicated to the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Panaji.
This section has the Pure Gold Price in Panaji for the present day & previous day as you can see in the table given above.
In the table above, you can also see the price change over the previous day. It is an important factor that you need to track for trading, especially if you are a day trader.
In the table, you will also find the change percentage which is crucial information for traders and also a performance analyzer.
Tomorrow Gold Rate Prediction or Forecast in Panaji
Check out Panaji Gold Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Panaji Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Panaji|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Panaji for Last 15 Days
For traders, it is important to know the price movement of the previous days before they take any decision about the trade. In this section, we have enlisted the price of both 22 carats and 24-carat gold for the last fifteen days.
The Gold Price in Panaji moved up and down in these fifteen days, and if you are trading this commodity then you need to understand its movements, trend and where the price is heading, so that you can find out the right point for entering the market and also set a proper target when you will exit the market.
Historical price analysis is crucial for every trader and investor and thus, we have cumulated all the fifteen days’ data at one place in this table.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Panaji – Also Past Gold Price in Panaji
Most of the time, we have seen that a graphical representation makes many things clear and that is what we have tried to do in this section. You can find the graph with the Gold Rate in Panaji for both 22 carat and 24-carat gold for the previous days.
On this graph, you can check the trend of the price that has been forming over the last few days. You can also understand the patterns of how the price has been moving over these days. You can also use your technical analysis tools to analyze the graph.
Gold Price in Panaji – Past 12 Months Price
In the given sections below, you will find the Gold Rate in Panaji for the previous 12 months. For any investor, analyzing the past performance of the asset is very crucial and we want to help you in your analysis.
January 2023, Gold Price Movement in Panaji
|Gold Rates in January 2023||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st January 2023||5175||5434|
|8th January 2023||5245||5507|
|15th January 2023||5315||5581|
|22nd January 2023||5340||5607|
|31st January 2023||5365||5633|
|Highest Rate in January 2023||5425||5696|
|Lowest Rate in January 2023||5150||5408|
This month marks the starting of the year and this month, the gold prices were moving fairly well. In this section, we will discuss the same in detail.
- The 22 Carat Gold Price in Panaji increased by 3.67% if you check the overall performance of the gold.
- 22 Carat Gold went as high as Rs.5425 and the lowest point this month for this gold was Rs.5150 which shows minimal volatility.
- The 24 carat-gold on the other hand made progress of 3.66% which is also similar to its counterpart.
- 24 carat-gold highest price was Rs.5696 this month and the lowest was Rs.5408.
- The price of 22-carat gold in the initial week of the month increased and so is the price of 24-carat gold also rised in the forth week.
Gold Rate Movement in Panaji for December 2022
|Gold Rates in December 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st December 2022||4990||5240|
|8th December 2022||5065||5318|
|15th December 2022||5105||5360|
|22nd December 2022||5140||5397|
|31st December 2022||5175||5434|
|Highest Rate in December 2022||5175||5434|
|Lowest Rate in December 2022||4990||5240|
When it comes to maintaining a subjective load of keeping even slight changes in order, we leave no stone unturned. Gold rates change every now and then, even every single day, ranging from a few extra bucks to some major turnaround expense.
- Keeping that in mind, we have made it utterly comfortable for our customer base to be updated.
- It is because of a vivid listing that will keep them clear in the head regarding the very same matter.
- The table proliferates a vivid uprise in the rates of gold, for both 22 and 24 carat gold category. The first one marking Rs.5175 and the latter with Rs.5434.
- The lowest rate of gold for the month of December has been marked at Rs.4990 and Rs.5240 for 22 carat and 24 carat subsequently.
- After having calculated the enormous change in performance percentage, the results were a striking 3.71% and 3.70% in their entirety.
Gold Rate Movement in Panaji for November 2022
|Gold Rates in November 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||4748||4988|
|8th November 2022||4748||4748|
|15th November 2022||4945||5192|
|22nd November 2022||4950||5198|
|30th November 2022||4970||5219|
|Highest Rate in November 2022||5035||5287|
|Lowest Rate in November 2022||4748||4748|
We look after our customers and aim to please them with our continual updates regarding the price changes in gold in the city of Hyderabad for the specific month of November.
An extensive table has been provided with particular sections to it, which shows any and every diversification that has occurred throughout the month.
- The table shows the differentiation of gold in Panaji from November to have an extensive shift as far as the highest, lowest as well as date wise performance is concerned.
- The performance shift has been recorded to be 4.68% and 4.63% for the 22 carat and 24 carat gold category respectively.
- Having said that, the positive sign on the performance record shows that the price of gold has risen in this particular month.
- The highest price, it has risen up to, is a massive Rs.5035 for the 22 carat gold category and Rs.5287 for the 24 carat gold category.
- Last but not the least the lowest price intervals were recorded at Rs.4748 and Rs.4748 for the 22 as well as 24 carat gold perspective respectively.
Gold Rate Movement in Panaji for October 2022
|Gold Rates in October 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st October 2022||4751||4746|
|8th October 2022||4748||4748|
|15th October 2022||4748||4748|
|22nd October 2022||4748||4748|
|31st October 2022||4748||4988|
|Highest Rate in October 2022||4751||4988|
|Lowest Rate in October 2022||4748||4746|
Taking you through the Gold Rate in Panaji stats, we have surfed through the rates of the entire month only to provide you the various price points you need to know. One of the examples is of the opening and the closing price of the month of October.
- So, if you have seen the table already, you can also see the highest and the lowest price points for the month including the other rates.
- Looking at the table we can read that the price of the metal was went through a change of -0.06% and 5.10%.
- The symbol shows that the price were stable for the majority of the month.
- So, the change was determined according to the highest price point of the month, which was Rs.4751 and Rs.4988
- The lowest price changes you need to keep into account are Rs.4748 and Rs.4746.
September 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Panaji
|Gold Rates in September 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st September 2022||4825||4825|
|8th September 2022||4742||4742|
|15th September 2022||4752||4752|
|22nd September 2022||4694||4694|
|30th September 2022||4748||4748|
|Highest Rate in September 2022||4825||4825|
|Lowest Rate in September 2022||4656||4656|
You can see the table which contains the Gold Rate in Panaji for the month of September for the year 2022. Tabular representation is easy to understand and hence, we chose it to convey the price details for the month. Try out the following explanation in case something is out of your reach in the table.
- Check out the rates for 22 as well as 24 carat gold, as the rates vary for various products that you purchase.
- We have done the commutation of the change, which the metal underwent. The change is expressed in the form of percentages which were -1.60% and -1.60%.
- The metal’s price has only fallen, which makes the metal cheap for the month, rather than costly.
- When you note the highest price level for the 22 carat gold and also 24 carat gold, it was Rs.4825 and Rs.4825
- We further wish to state the lowest price level of the month, which was Rs.4656 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4656 for 24 carat gold.
August 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Panaji
|Gold Rates in August 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st August 2022||4819||5063|
|8th August 2022||4841||5088|
|15th August 2022||4834||5075|
|22nd August 2022||4878||4878|
|31st August 2022||4812||4812|
|Highest Rate in August 2022||4913||5157|
|Lowest Rate in August 2022||4799||4799|
August has been the month of prime discussion and the Gold Rate in Panaji experienced serious shift in prices. Hence, we want you to monitor the prices closely, across the entire month, to understand how the price of gold changes, and at what circumstance.
- The table has been provided in this section and it contains the details of highest and lowest price points of the entire month, in regards with the 22 carat and 24 carat gold category.
- Furthermore, you need to check out the price change in the metal in context with both the category. So, we have commuted the change for you, and have presented the same in the form of percentage. -0.15% and -4.96% gives you a quicker and precise idea of the change which happened across the entire month.
- Time to check the highest price interval of the month, i.e. Rs.4913 and Rs.5157.
- On the other front, the lowest price of gold was Rs.4799 and Rs.4799
July 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Panaji
|Gold Rates in July 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||4912||5151|
|8th July 2022||4808||5053|
|15th July 2022||4787||5028|
|22nd July 2022||4762||4995|
|31st July 2022||4841||5083|
|Highest Rate in July 2022||4942||5188|
|Lowest Rate in July 2022||4742||4984|
You can draw your case study conclusion based on the Gold Rate in Panaji data we have to offer for you. We took the initiative to help you with your investments, providing you enough material for your study. This section lays the price movement of gold across July.
- We have the major movements of the month, i.e. the highest and the lowest price level of the metal.
- Turning towards the percentage change introduced in both the category gold, it was -1.45% for 22 carat gold and -1.32% for the 24 carat gold.
- This was not change which can be ignored as it was of substantial amount and the metal rice took a serious surge.
- Following the entire month’s data, the highest price level for the 22 carat gold was Rs.4942 and the lowest was Rs.4742.
- Next, in the similar manner, the highest price attained by the 24 carat gold was Rs.5188 and the lowest was Rs.4984.
June 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Panaji
|Gold Rates in June 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||4877||5124|
|8th June 2022||4912||5155|
|15th June 2022||4878||5127|
|22nd June 2022||4905||5148|
|30th June 2022||4804||5044|
|Highest Rate in June 2022||4973||5227|
|Lowest Rate in June 2022||4804||5044|
Checking up on the Gold Rate in Panaji for June, we have constructed the table for your convenience. You may check all the crucial fluctuations for the month in the above table and their respective explanation in the pointers provided below.
- Enjoy the change in price that was introduced to the metal the entire month. The price relation for both 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold is provided in the table.
- Starting with the highest price of the month for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold were Rs.4973 and Rs.5227.
- The same way, the lowest price of the month was Rs.4804 and Rs.5044.
- Percentage change as commuted according to the month’s data was -1.50% and -1.56%.
- Change which happened across the entire month was of average nature.
May 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Panaji
|Gold Rates in May 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||4993||5242|
|8th May 2022||4877||5119|
|15th May 2022||4773||5011|
|22nd May 2022||4800||5037|
|31st May 2022||4916||5158|
|Highest Rate in May 2022||4993||5247|
|Lowest Rate in May 2022||4756||4996|
The Gold Rates in Panaji for May 2022 have been discussed here in this section. We are discussing the lows and the highs of the gold prices and also the volatility in the market and various other details –
- As you can see, in the table above, the Gold Rate in Panaji per Gram is given for the 5 different dates which are the starting dates of each of the weeks in May. The prices for both 22-carat gold and 24-carat gold can be said to be highly stable throughout the month and didn’t fluctuate significantly.
- If you thoroughly observe, then the prices can be said to be moving up towards the end of the month.
- This month, the 22-carat gold recorded the highest price of Rs.4993 and the lowest was Rs.4756 which suggests the volatility in the market.
- Similarly, if you observe this for the 24-carat gold, you will have the same results where the highest price was Rs.5247 and the lowest was Rs.4996.
- The performance of both the types of gold was all right for this month where both decreased by -1.54% and -1.60% respectively as you can also check in the table.
April 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Panaji
|Gold Rates in April 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st April 2022||4884||5130|
|8th April 2022||4944||5195|
|15th April 2022||5093||5349|
|22nd April 2022||5072||5324|
|30th April 2022||4995||5243|
|Highest Rate in April 2022||5126||5382|
|Lowest Rate in April 2022||4884||5130|
Here in the table, the Gold Rate in Panaji per Gram is given for five different dates of the month as you can see.
All these prices can help you analyze how the price of gold moves throughout the month and we will also discuss the same and other factors herein below –
- At the starting of the month, the price of the 22-carat gold was very stable and hardly moved up the ladder but towards the end of the month, the price jumped and surged enormously.
- The highest price achieved by April was Rs.5126 and the lowest was Rs.4884 which shows a huge differenceand that depicts the amount of volatility that was present in April.
- 24-carat gold also similarly and the highest price was Rs.5382 while the lowest was Rs.5130 and the difference are quite visible.
- The price jumped towards the last two weeks of the month while the weeks at the beginning of the month were quite sluggish.
- The overall performance of the gold was highly appreciated in this month. While 22-carat gold made progress of 2.27%, the other one, the purest gold gained 2.20%.
March 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Panaji
|Gold Rates in March 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st March 2022||4862||5102|
|8th March 2022||5061||5316|
|15th March 2022||4879||5121|
|22nd March 2022||4861||5103|
|31st March 2022||4887||5127|
|Highest Rate in March 2022||5939||6234|
|Lowest Rate in March 2022||4847||5091|
Gold Price Movement in Panaji for March has been recorded here for your analysis purpose. We have enumerated the price details, performance in the table above and also discussed the important points below –
- This month, the 24-carat gold lost 0.51% and performed on the lower side in the market.
- The performance of the 22-carat gold was also really similar and it made of 0.49%.
- The price of 22-carat gold was decreasing during the initial weeks of the month but then went up for the next couple of weeks, only to fall down in the last few weeks of the month. The figures clearly show that not many points were lost.
- For the 24 carat gold, if you can see in the table, the price was moving down similarly but that also went up following the 2nd week of the month, and furthermore went down in the last few weeks.
- The highest and the lowest of 22-carat gold were Rs.5939 and Rs.4847 and for the 24-carat gold, it was Rs.6234 and Rs.5091. Both the prices were volatile as per the difference between the highest and the lowest prices.
February 2022, Gold Price Movement in Panaji
|Gold Rates in February 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs) (Rs.)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||4648||4884|
|8th February 2022||4667||4905|
|15th February 2022||4790||5030|
|22nd February 2022||4782||5022|
|28th February 2022||4863||5106|
|Highest Rate in February 2022||4902||5150|
|Lowest Rate in February 2022||4646||4882|
In this section, the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Panaji along with the 24-carat gold rate is discussed in detail. You will see the price movement and also the important price that is significant for the month.
We will also discuss the overall performance of the commodity.
- So, as you can see in the table above, the price of the 22-carat gold increased from the start of the month and then took a dive in the third week and further again started rising.
- For 24-carat gold as well, the price movement was similar and the price hiked majorly for the month.
- The overall performance of the gold was average where 22-carat gold performance was around 4.63% while 24-carat gold was 4.55%.
- Highest price recorded by the 22-carat gold was Rs.4902 and the lowest was Rs.4646. This difference is moderate and thus the volatility in the price can be termed to be moderate for this month.
- The 24-carat gold made a high of Rs.5150 while the lowest was Rs.4882 and here also the price movement was fluctuating but not vigorously.
Gold Rate in Panaji – Trend in 2020
If you are wondering while checking the Today Gold Rate in Panaji and thinking how this price is moving so drastically these days, then we can explain that to you.
In this year 2020, this is going to be remembered by all of us as a year of destruction, as a pandemic hit us after 100 years, is the reason for the highly volatile gold prices.
Yes, during the time of crisis, like now we are in, the investor look for safe haven and gold is one of the best possible investment options in times like this.
So, people are investing a high amount of money in this commodity, making its price grow. It already surpassed the previous anticipation made by the analysts which were the Rs.45000 mark.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Panaji – Trend in 2019
This year was different and the gold price increased throughout the year with some variations. Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Panaji, if observed minutely, then you will see the graph was moving upwards but, it changed its pace after the RBI announced additional gold reserve.
The Historical Gold Rate in Panaji suggests that after the RBI made an addition to its gold reserve the prices increased drastically.
Following the increase in the gold reserves, other monetary policy changes depreciated the value of the currency and that also made the gold expensive.
What makes Gold Rates in Panaji to increase?
There are four primary reasons which increase the Gold Rate in Panaji as on today or any other day or a period –
- The Gold Rate in Panaji today per gram increases if the inflation in the market increases. Yes, with the increase in the inflation rate in the market, like other products and services, the price of gold also increases.
- Demand plays the greatest role in increasing the price of the commodity. Whenever you see there is a surge in the demand for the commodity, you will find the prices increasing. It is witnessed during the wedding seasons and festive seasons when many people buy gold as jewelry and other assets.
- Then, there is RBI monetary policy which if turned in the favor of the investors, increases the price of the gold as the demand for the commodity increases.
- The next is the price of other assets or other investment vehicles which is inversely proportionate to the gold price. Yes, if the stock market or other asset category crashes, then the investors invest in gold and that increases the price.
What makes Gold Price in Panaji to decrease?
Similar enough, but on the contrary, the Gold Price in Panaji decreases for the following reasons –
- Today Gold Price in Panaji per gram can decrease following the RBI’s announcement for increasing the supply of gold. Yes, if RBI increases the supply, due to excess supply, the price will fall. The demand will take time to increase, and till then the price will keep on falling.
- The next reason can be appreciating the currency value of our country against the country from which we import the gold.
- If the interest rate is increased by the government or the RBI, then also the gold price will fall. It is because the gold investor can withdraw the money from the commodity and then invest in an asset whose interest rate has been hiked. This will eventually decrease the price of gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Panaji?
Gold Rate in Panaji gets affected by the Central Bank’s policies and that is evident from various instances. Here are certain points that you need to keep in mind while investing in this commodity and keep a check on the RBI’s announcements.
If RBI increases or decreases the value of the currency by altering the monetary policies like it did in the year 2019, then the price of gold will get affected.
If it increases or limits the supply of the gold, then the price will get affected. Similarly, if it increases or decreases the interest rate, then also the price of the gold will get affected.
Why Gold Price in Panaji is different from other Cities?
The difference in Gold Price in Panaji is witnessed because of the –
- Transportation cost: The transportation cost varies from one place to other and thus it changes the price of the commodity as well.
- Hauling Cost: It is different in every city and thus, it also makes a difference in the price of the gold.
- Making Charges: Finally, the making charges make a huge difference in the price of the gold especially when they are carved into jewelry.
What is Gold Rate in Panaji 916 Hallmark gold?
The Gold Rate in Panaji 916 hallmark gold is the same rate you saw above for the 22-carat gold. 916 hallmark gold is nothing but another name of 22-carat gold.
22-carat gold is the second-best gold you will get in the market and the percentage of gold in the alloy is 91.6% which is why it is called 916 hallmark gold. Hallmark is the metric for the purity of the gold in the alloy.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Panaji?
The different Tax on Gold Rate in Panaji which is levied is –
- 5% GST on the making charges of the gold pieces of jewelry. It is the tax decided by the center. Half of which is taken by the state and remaining half by the central government.
- 3% GST applies to raw gold.
- There is also import duty which is 10% at present.
Gold Rate in Panaji – Conclusion
We hope this article, gave you a clear idea of how the Gold Rate in Panaji works. The different prices are given in the article for your reference.
You can anytime refer to the article for checking the price and mainly for taking insights on how the price of gold moves.
Gold Rate in Panaji FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s gold rate in Panaji?
Answer – To check on the gold rates of Panaji all you have to do is just click on the link to our website that will lead you to our articles that provide you with all the required information. The information we provide is through various timelines and units. Therefore it is extremely convenient for the customer to easily locate all the data and make their strategies.
Ques – Where to find gold rate in Panaji?
Answer – We provide you with the gold rate of Panaji in the article itself. We do so within 3 variables 1 gram, 10 grams and 100 grams and various timelines, which includes the present rate. The tabular representation of the present rate is displayed right in the beginning of the article itself. The others are arranged according. We also provide you with all the details of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
Ques – Is this live gold price in Panaji?
Answer – We do provide for the live updates of the rate of gold. Having understood the need for the price of gold at any particular time, we keep on checking and updating efficiently. Our prices are in compliance with the market prices.
Ques – Can I find last month’s gold price here?
Answer – You will certainly find last month’s gold rate of Panaji in the provided article. As we do understand the need of constant checking and comparisons, we provide you all the data in the form of tables and charts for you to look out for the required information.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold rate in Panaji?
Answer – The 22 carat gold category is the finest category of gold that is employed in making ornaments and serves other purposes. Thereby, people search for this category the most. So, keeping with the demand we provide you all the facts and figures of this category in our website.
Ques – Is the Gold rate in Panaji update?
Answer – Our team is a bunch of the most efficient and hardworking people who make it their prior duty to keep up the facts and figures updated as per the market price. Thereby all the prices that you will find in our website is current and updated.
Ques – Will I find Gold rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you can find the gold rate forecast in the article that is present in the website. We understand the importance of calculating when it concerns your investment per sake. Therefore, we make it extremely feasible to have an entire historical timeline for the patterns of the gold rate for one to refer and plan.
Ques – Can I use gold investment calculator?
Answer – Yes, we do provide for the gold rate calculator for all our customers. The calculator’s link is present right below the 24 carat gold category and has an extensive list of units. All you need to do is fill in details of your city, amount of investment, date of investment and click calculate.
Ques – Can I calculate the Gold rate in Tola?
Answer – Yes, Tola is a measurement that is present as a unit in the Gold investment calculator. The gold investment calculator has a set of units that are essentially important for the calculations of gold rate. Having filled the mandatory details to get an access to the calculator you can check in for the other variables too.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in Panaji?
Answer – 24 Carat gold is considered to be the purest form of gold without any other metal mixture. Therefore, they are comparatively way more costly and cannot be used on purposes such as making jewellery or any such objects.
Most Read Articles