Gold is a conventional purchase in the Indian market, and always been ruling the metal industry. We present you the abstract data of Gold Rate in Bhopal.
We improvised this article which contains Gold Rate in Bhopal Today, and the historic data as well. It will walk you through Gold Rate in Bhopal Live for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Bhopal – Gold Price in Bhopal Today
Beginning with the article, we establish the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Bhopal through simple and easy to understand table.
The tabular representation depicts Gold Price in Bhopal Today, yesterday, change percentage and also performance analysis for 1 Gram, 10 gram and 100 Gram gold.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Bhopal Today – Gold Price in Bhopal
Shifting your view towards the finest gold, we also established another table precisely for the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Bhopal.
Similarly, you can view today’s Pure Gold Price in Bhopal, yesterday’s rate and also the anticipated change%. The performance row shows you the decline or incline of rate.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Bhopal Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Bhopal|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Bhopal for Last 15 Days
Studying the Gold Price in Bhopal from the last 15 days will actually give you the idea of making a better purchase. You can visualize the right purchase rate and make a steady and profitable buy.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Bhopal – Also Past Gold Price in Bhopal
We present you the quick view of Gold Rate in Bhopal through the graph, which shows you the present as well as past rates. You can hover several Gold Rate in Bhopal, belonging to different timelines and see their standing.
Gold Price in Bhopal – Past 6 Months Price
Here is brief and detailed information on Gold Rate in Bhopal for the past 6 months in concern.
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhopal
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,143||₹ 5,399|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,382||₹ 5,650|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,128||₹ 5,382|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,140||₹ 5,401|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,994||₹ 5,246|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,451||₹ 5,730|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,979||₹ 5,222|
Let us take you through the study of Gold Rate in Bhopal, precisely from the month of August. This section has catered to all the need of information and lets you make a pretty diverse point of study. This study will further lead you to the right path of investment, which will let you make a lot of returns.
- Here, we have laid out a table for your reference, with contains all the major price points, along with its explanation.
- The outlay of the price across the entire month is done in the table. It also features the opening and the closing price, wherein we can see a declining trends in the month end, whereas rising trends at the beginning of the month proportionately.
- As per the price levels, we have commuted the percentage change for you. Here, the percentage change noticed in 22 carat gold was 9.48% and the percentage change in 24 carat gold was Rs.9.73%.
- Highest price attained by the gold in August was Rs.5451 by 22 carat and Rs.5730 by 24 carat gold.
- Similarly, we also have the lowest price record of the metal, which was Rs.4979 and Rs.5222 for 22 and 24 carat gold respectively.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhopal
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,674||₹ 4,908|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,670||₹ 4,899|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,806||₹ 5,042|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,782||₹ 5,023|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,143||₹ 5,402|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,147||₹ 5,405|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,654||₹ 4,889|
Learning about the Gold Rate in Bhopal is essential for the investors of gold, as they rationally want to invest in the commodity at best prices. To give you a collective idea of the ranging prices, we have constructed this section to give you the data of recent gold rates.
- You can refer to the table of this section feasibly to take notes of the highest and the lowest price levels of the month.
- Speaking of the next consideration we will discuss the performance level of 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold. They both stood at 10.59% and 10.55% respectively.
- The percentage change we see is pretty high as the metal price has substantially grown throughout the month.
- Keeping you informed about the commutations we did, it was on the basis of the highest and the lowest price of 22 carat gold which were Rs.Rs.5147 and Rs.4654.
- Similarly, the highest and the lowest price levels of 24 carat gold were used to commute the percentage change. The price levels are Rs.5405 and Rs.4889.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhopal
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,576||₹ 4,800|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,547||₹ 4,777|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,543||₹ 4,770|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,643||₹ 4,875|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,757||₹ 4,990|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,757||₹ 4,990|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,480||₹ 4,705|
We provide you all the essential data of Gold Rate in Bhopal, for the month of June in this section. For your need, we constructed a table and also a brief explanation of the major price points you need to consider.
- There are various essentials numbers of the month provided in the table. They are the high and low of the month, from different intervals from the month and percentage change.
- First recorded price of the month for both category gold were Rs.4576 and Rs.4800.
- Similarly, the highest and the lowest price of the month for 22 carat gold were Rs.4757 and Rs.4480.
- As for the 24 carat gold, the highest and the lowest price were Rs.4990 and Rs.4705.
- Taking all the dates into account, the percentage change of the month was accounted at 6.18% and 6.06%.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Bhopal
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,478||₹ 4,700|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,527||₹ 4,757|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,563||₹ 4,791|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,624||₹ 4,858|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,572||₹ 4,806|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,656||₹ 4,885|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,428||₹ 4,647|
We present to you, a base for thorough study of Gold Rates in Bhopal. This table will grant you the Gold Rate in Bhopal per Gram information clearly and vividly.
- We put together 5 different days from the month of May to show how the month’s price trends have been.
- As the table shows, the performance has been 5.15% and 5.12% for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold.
- Moving on with the highest and lowest point for 22 carat gold, highest price of the month was Rs.4,656, whereas the lowest was Rs.4,428.
- This shows, there hasn’t been a wide jump in price for the month, endorsing stability in price.
- Now, referring to 24 carat gold, the price highest price for the month was Rs.4,885 and the lowest was Rs.4,647.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhopal
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,961||₹ 4,163|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,962||₹ 4,163|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,967||₹ 4,164|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,581||₹ 4,806|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,538||₹ 4,767|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,619||₹ 4,847|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,961||₹ 4,159|
We took into account, your purchasing concerns and made the Gold Rate Movement in Bhopal, the month of April’s Gold Rate in Bhopal per Gram is included in the table below, for your convenience.
- Performance stats for the month are 16.61% for 22 carat gold and 16.54% for 24 carat gold.
- A major jump in the prices took place, and you can view the price distinction for the both 22 carat and 24 carat gold categories.
- 5 intervals of the month are taken into consideration, and put in the table for you to analyse how the price movement took place.
- 22 carat gold in particular, took a jump to Rs.4,619 in the month, whereas the lowest recorded price was Rs.3,961.
- 24 carat gold on the other hand had Rs.4,847 as the highest price range, whereas the Rs.4,159 was the lowest.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhopal
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,064||₹ 4,265|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,321||₹ 4,537|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,251||₹ 4,458|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,966||₹ 4,164|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,962||₹ 4,160|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,322||₹ 4,537|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,923||₹ 4,119|
Moving on to the next month, we included the table of Gold Price Movement in Bhopal for the month of March. The month of March stats basically are given as per Gold Price in Bhopal per Gram.
- This month’s closing price led to the surge of price in the month of April.
- We again took 5 days from the month, and as you can see, the prices were high somewhere in the middle of the month.
- Accordingly, the performance has been at the rate of 10.17% and 10.15%.
- Pinpointing the highest rates for both the gold categories, it is Rs.4,322 and Rs.4,537.
- The lowest contrary end was Rs.3,923 and Rs.4,119
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Bhopal
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,986||₹ 4,181|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,942||₹ 4,134|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,981||₹ 4,181|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,038||₹ 4,241|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,157||₹ 4,365|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,205||₹ 4,413|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,941||₹ 4,134|
Picking up on the pace of per month’s analysis of 22 Carat Gold Rate in Bhopal for 6 months in a row, we present you February’s table. This table as well contains the Gold Rate in Bhopal per gram information.
- Starting with the performance rate, the included rates are 6.70% and 6.75%.
- The price jump was not massive and rating of stabile change.
- Looking at the month’s analysis is easy through 5 different days of months we chose, which signifies stable rise and fall in price during all the intervals of the month.
- Let us again check the highest price level of both the categories of gold and it is Rs.4,205 and Rs.4,413.
- The rather lower levels of price are Rs.3,941 and Rs.4,134.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Bhopal
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,796||₹ 3,989|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,974||₹ 4,172|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,887||₹ 4,082|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,926||₹ 4,120|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,929||₹ 4,129|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,018||₹ 4,221|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,796||₹ 3,989|
Starting with the year’s study and the opening 22 Carat Gold Price in Bhopal, we can see the similar trends from last year. The opening Gold Price in Bhopal is carried on from the last year’s closing price, i.e. from the December month of 2019.
- Let us check the highest reached price for both the categories and it is Rs.4,018 and Rs.4,221.
- This month’s price levels were rather low throughout, as compared to the present price rates.
- Checking out the 5 days from the months, no major shift in price was noticed, as it took a stable rise or fall.
- So, the lowest price witnessed was Rs.3,796 and Rs.3,989.
- The final performance rate has been 5.85% and 5.82%.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Bhopal
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,734||₹ 3,923|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,714||₹ 3,899|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,671||₹ 3,861|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,718||₹ 3,906|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,992|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,993|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,671||₹ 3,857|
Take a look back to the 24 Carat Gold Price in Bhopal for the month of December, for the year 2019. The table contains the draft for the Gold Price in Bhopal per gram for 22 Carat Gold as well.
- Just like other 5 months, we again took the same days of the month to streamline the price variation rate.
- This brings the performance percentage of 22 carat gold to 3.57% and 24 carat gold to 3.53%.
- Prices were on the lowest end for the end of the year 2019, as lowest recorded price ranges were Rs.3,671 and Rs.3,857.
- Also, the highest recorded price range for 22 carat gold is Rs.3,802 and Rs.3,993 for the 24 carat gold category.
- Hence, we can see that there was no high frequency shift in the price level throughout the month.
Gold Rate in Bhopal – Trend in 2020
2020 has been a year which gave rise to lot of complications in the economy as WHO declared COVID as global pandemic.
This drastically changed the Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal, on account of changes which took place in the international as well as the domestic markets.
We see a surge in Today Gold Rate in Bhopal, which is a result from the India and China trade conflicts.
Stock market crash was also witnessed when 2020 union budget was declared, and it affected the gold price to a great extend. New policies are being rolled out, and hence, gold prices are being affected on that account.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Bhopal – Trend in 2019
2019 has its share of happening and majorly the US Dollar rates were affected. As we know gold is valued in US Dollars, any major shift overseas affects Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Bhopal.
So, the Historical Gold Rate in Bhopal was actually on the lower end as compared to the present case scenario.
The fluctuation in rates was on account of trade tensions between US, China and India. The US government was as well shut down on account of US – Mexico border wall. This further affected the price levels in the year 2019.
What makes Gold Rates in Bhopal to increase?
A host of factors are the sum result of increase in Gold Rate in Bhopal as on today or the past few days. These circumstances can be from any geographical boundaries, i.e. within the country of outside the country.
Here are the basic factors which influence the Gold Rate in Bhopal today per gram.
- Inflation is a major factor which influences the price of gold. If inflation rises, the price of gold will eventually rise.
- Present prevailing demand in the market is another reason for price variation. For example, where the demand rises during festive seasons, the price rises as well.
- The international happening or increase in Dollar value leads to increase in gold rates here.
- Interest rates as set by the government are another major reason for the increase in gold price.
- Mining gold is getting tough now, and as a rest, the production is hampered.
What makes Gold Price in Bhopal to decrease?
Like the surge takes place, there are also several reasons for the decline in Gold Price in Bhopal.
Contrary situations faced from that of the above mentioned reason leads to fall in Today Gold Price in Bhopal per gram, while the other reason for could be as follows:
- If the RBI decides to cut off the gold reserves, the price falls for the Indian market participants.
- When stock market enters bear market, the price of this metal commodity falls as well.
- Decline in demand from the market as well leads to fall in prices.
- US Dollar price shift also leads to decline in the gold price here.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Bhopal?
Central government has a definite role to pay in the Gold Rate in Bhopal. The basic definition is the change in interest rates of the rolled out policies.
If the policies and their rates are reduced, this makes the debt instruments and other financial instruments source unlikely.
However, if there is an increase in interest rate set by the authority, investors perceive government bonds and other likely instruments as profitable.
On this account, the Gold Rate in Bhopal Today was hardly be of concern as the demand will change lanes.
Why Gold Price in Bhopal is different from other Cities?
First, the international markets prices affect our country’s price. Then, this further takes a shift on account of our domestic market policies which is bound to a change of Gold Price in Bhopal.
Precisely, the factor which affect the Gold Price in Bhopal 916 can be the local traders as well, who provide discounts for the customers who purchase in bulk.
Other factors include, hauling or in other words the transportation cost, the state jewellery associations. Such associations are responsible for the price up to an extent. Also, the import duty levied by the government is of another major significance in price fluctuation.
What is Gold Rate in Bhopal 916 Hallmark gold?
It is important we discuss about the Gold Rate in Bhopal 916 as well. Nevertheless, the price is similar to that of 22 carat gold, which is basically used and moulded into jewellery.
Pinpointing the number 916, it denotes the purity of gold in 22 carat, which contains other materials, such as alloy.
So, the number denotes that every 100 grams of alloy contains 91.6 grams of gold. This makes the gold a fine option to mould, since 24 carat gold is thinner and delicate.
Also, if you wonder what the Hallmark denotes, it shows that the product you purchased has met all the standards of gold.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Bhopal?
The present Tax on Gold Rate in Bhopal is 3%, which is charged on the making charge taken by the manufacturer.
You have to pay a making charge for the product you purchase, and each of the manufacturers has different standards for charging it.
Some of the traders choose to levy a fixed amount as making charge, whereas some take a percentage of the final product’s price.
Gold Rate in Bhopal – Conclusion
Altogether, our idea was to present to you the end to end details on Gold Rate in Bhopal. You will find Today Gold Rate in Bhopal, and any timeline rate you wish to study. The right figures are provided to you, from the past 6 months, to help you understand the trends.
While you have the rates, you also have the basic insights on tax levied by the government, reasons for the shift in price and other similar aspects. Make the most of the information we provided.
Most Read Articles