Angel Broking Review, Brokerage Charges, Demat Account & more
Angel Broking is one of the leading full service broking houses in India. Let’s have a detailed Angel Broking Review & get a good understanding of Angel Broking Demat Account, Angel Broking Brokerage Charges, Angel Trading Platforms & other important features.
Angel Broking Ltd, is a Digital First broker, that has transformed the way retail trading is done in India and offers an extensive range of financial solutions.
The company has always been at the forefront of innovation. It is the fourth-largest broking house in India in terms of active clients in NSE.
Angel Broking Customer Ratings & Review
To make investments easier and cost-effective, the company came up with “Angel iTrade Prime Plan” that charges Rs.0 for equity delivery and flat rate of Rs.20 per order for all other segments including intraday, F&O, commodity and currency trading.
|Experience||9.0 / 10|
|Trading Platform||8.6 / 10|
|Product & Services||8.8 / 10|
|Brokerage Charges||9.5 / 10|
|Research||8.5 / 10|
|Overall Rating||8.88 / 10|
About Angel Broking
|Broker Type||Flat Fee Brokerage Firm|
Angel Broking Pvt Ltd is one of the leading broking houses in India and has been in the business since 1987. It is dedicated to a retail stock trading model. It provides modern and useful trading platforms as well as expert advisory services to its customer base.
The Angel Group is also officially a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange, and two commodity exchanges- the NCDEX and MCX. It is also registered as a Depository participant with CDSL.
As a broking house, it has more than 27 years of expertise in share and commodity markets. The Angel Group comprises Mutual Funds, Commodities, Life Insurance, Institutional Equities, and Angel Fincap.
Angel Broking also has a nationwide presence in 1000 cities. It has a strong network of 8500+ sub-brokers and more than 1 million clients.
Its main offerings include Equity Trading, Commodities, Portfolio Management Services, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, IPO, Depository Services, and Investment Advisory. It also provides Wealth Management and Ebroking facilities.
As a firm, Angel Broking has prized the best value for money through innovative products, up-to-date technology, and trading strategies as well as personalized services and assistance. It also holds a firm emphasis on ethical practices and transparency.
Angel Broking has also achieved several distinctive milestones in its history, including many accolades and honors from major stock exchanges like NSE and BSE.
Get a Call Back from Angel Broking. Fill up this Form.
Angel Broking Brokerage Charges – Angel iTrade Prime Plan
|Brokerage Charge & Fees||Angel iTrade Prime|
|Equity Delivery Trading||FREE|
|Equity Intraday Trading||Rs.20 per order|
|Commodity Options Trading||Rs.20 per order|
|Equity Futures Trading||Rs.20 per order|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.20 per order|
|Currency Futures Trading||Rs.20 per order|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.20 per order|
|Minimum Brokerage||Rs.20 per order|
|Demat AMC Charges||Free or Rs.300|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Brokerage Calculator||Angel Broking Brokerage Calculator|
Angel Broking has come up with flat-rate plans called Angel i-Trade Prime with Rs.20 flat brokerage per order for all segments except Equity Delivery. Equity Delivery Trading is absolutely Free. If you have any query then you can clear your doubts by connecting to Angel Broking Representative immediately and avail of the offer.
Find brokerage charges of other Stock Brokers
|Sharekhan||Edelweiss||Indiabulls Ventures||Kotak Securities|
|5Paisa||HDFC Securities||India Indoline / IIFL||Motilal Oswal|
|Axis Direct||ICICI Direct||Karvy||Upstox|
Angel Broking Charges
Apart from Brokerage charges, there are few other charges applied for stock market investment, but these are very minimal charges.
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|STT||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
These charges are very small in amount and don’t affect the return on investment.
Angel Broking Demat Account Opening Fees
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Demat AMC Charges||Free or 300 per Annum|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Offline to Online||Yes|
Angel Broking Demat Account charge is Free. The broking house doesn’t charge any account opening fees. The AMC is also free for 1st year depending upon the Margin deposited by the client.
For Rs.25,000 & more margin, the AMC is free & for less than Rs.25,000 margin Rs.300 AMC is charged. The Minimum Margin among required Zero.
The full-service broker has CDSL as a depository participant & their trading account AMC is absolutely free.
Angel Broking Offers
|Free Demat Account||Yes|
|Free Trading Account||Yes|
|Discount on Brokerage||First 30 days free brokerage offer|
|Trading Happy Hours||No|
|Flexible Brokerage Plans||Yes|
|1 Month Brokerage Free||No|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss Making Trades||No|
List of Angel Broking Offers:
- Lifetime Free Demat Account
- Flat rates @ Rs 20 per order
- Free AMC Demat Account
- Free Trading Account
- Unlimited Brokerage cashback
- Start Trading in 1 hour
- 48x Margin Funding
- Open Demat Account in 5 minutes
One of the keys offers by Angel Broking Pvt Ltd is that of the Free Lifetime Demat Account. This applies to any of the above schemes as per which there will be no opening charges for opening a Demat Account. There will also be no AMC charges for the first year.
This is what makes the offer of Free Lifetime Demat such an attractive proposition for investors. One of the new offers is that of 20% discount on brokerage rates. This is applicable when one is making use of online trading platforms and services.
Investors also get a chance to trade up to 40 times their initial margin amount. Expert advice is also provided by the company’s research team.
The ARQ team will also provide solid and reliable predictions, thus assisting investors to invest in the best stocks. The digital KYC facility also allows new prospects to start trading within 1 hour.
Find Offers from other Broking Houses
|SBI Smart||Aditya Birla Money||Asit C Mehta Investment||Bonanza Portfolio|
|Narnolia Securities||Alice Blue Online||Astha Trade||Choice Broking|
|Zerodha||Anand Rathi||BMA Wealth Creators||Geojit Finance|
How to open Demat Account with Angel Broking?
- Fill up the Lead Form – Click here
- Sales team will receive the lead & give a call to the prospect immediately
- The appointment will be fixed as per prospects availability
- Sales person will visit the prospect
- Prospect will have to provide few information & documents like Aadhaar Details, PAN Details, Account Opening Fees & POA
- Account will be activated within 1 working day
This Entire process takes 1 day to complete.
Angel Broking also offers Do it Yourself account opening process where the client can open an account in just 5 minutes. This is currently open to only referral clients.
Get a Call Back from Angel Broking
Why Open Angel Broking Trading Account?
- Offers Flexible brokerage plan for all type of Investors
- Offers Demat account absolutely free
- Superfast Trading platforms for all Devices & Browsers
- Allows investment in all asset classes like Equity, Commodity, Currency & others
- Very Strong Research & Advisory Team
- Has Launched a world-class Robo Advisory Platform called ARQ
- Great Feedback & Complaint solving team
Angel Broking Products & Services
List of products & services provided by angel broking to its clients
Angel Broking Products:
One of the mainstays among the products of Angel Broking is Equities Trading. The broking house will provide guidance and trading solutions that will assist investors in making well-informed decisions regarding investments in the markets.
The investors get the opportunity to trade online, get quality research reports, advisory services, and personalized customer support.
List of Products offered by Angel Broking
- Equity Trading
- Mutual Funds as Distributor
- Insurance as Distributor
The Broking house provides facilities for derivative trading. With Pan India’s presence, offline/online transaction facility, and latest MF news alerts, it helps investors to make forays into the derivatives market.
Angel Broking also provides an interface that allows other investors to dabble in commodity derivatives as well. It is also now expanding into currencies trading and it also provides an assortment of insurance products- term plans, endowment plans, Money-back plans, Children’s Life Insurance plans, and so on.
These products have affordable premiums with maximum life cover. There are also tailor-made plans which will accordingly suit different sets of personal needs and requirements. The personalized customer support further makes things more attractive for the investors.
Find a detailed review of Opening Demat Account via Angel Broking
Angel Broking Services:
|3 in 1 Account||No|
|Trading Exposure||Upto 14X|
The Full Service Broker provides a wide range of services
- Demat Account
- Trading Account
- Intraday Trading
- Advisory Services
- 24*7 Customer Support
- Depository Service
- Portfolio Health Score
- ARQ – AI-powered Robo Advisory
- NRI Services
- Loan against Shares
Angel Broking provides Portfolio Management Services to HNIs for their investment decisions. Investors will be suitably assisted in creating diverse and strategic portfolios consisting of a number of varied securities like equity shares, bonds, fixed deposits and so on.
Angel Broking will provide dedicated fund management as well as personalized customer support. There are also flexible payment terms that will be suitable for all investors. Online access to the portfolio will further bring ease and versatility for investors.
The primary service of the broking house is to provide the services related to Broking. The Broking Account of Angel Broking is a technology-enabled Demat and Trading account. It also provides be technical assistance and expert advice in the form of in-depth research reports for the customers.
Depository services include risk-free and prompt services for the customers for depository and trading. There are certain cast-iron benefits like lack of risk and loss, reduced paper-work and efficient settlement process which will help in increasing your liquidity.
Customers also get the chance to receive advisory for Intraday Trading on the broking platform, which help them to buy and sell stocks seamlessly.
Angel Broking Research, Advisory & Stock Tips
Check this table for entire details related to Angel broking Stock Tips, Research & Recommendations.
|Company Stock Review||Yes|
|Free Stock Advisory||Yes|
|Daily Market Review||Yes|
The Digital First Broking house provides all types of reports, research, trading advisory to their clients on a daily basis. They are well known for their in-depth research and insights. Angel Broking’s advisory are known to be one of the best in the industry.
They have also launched a Robo Advisory Platform known as ARQ Prime – which has consistently outperformed benchmark indices since its launch.
Angel Broking ARQ
Angel Broking ARQ has been positioned as an AI (Artificial intelligence) based robo advisory platform which provides stock tips & mutual fund tips based on the future potential of the stocks instead of past performance.
As per Angel Broking press release & clients’ feedback ARQ performance for last year has beaten the stock market index by 30% & has given 40% return to the client base who has invested via ARQ.
ARQ’s algo is based on Nobel Prize winning Modern Portfolio Theory. It seems the broking house is promoting ARQ very aggressively for high adoption & has seen a very decent adoption rate for the same.
IPO Investment with Angel Broking
- Open Demat Account with Angel Broking – Fill this Form
- Fill the physical IPO form of the company or you can fill the form online
- The client can apply upto Rs.15,000 worth IPO
- Company raising IPO will roll out the shares post application finalization
- If the IPO is over subscribed, Lottery will be done for Share Offering
- IF the IPO is not fully subscribed, Everyone who has applied gets the IPO
Angel Broking Exposure or Leverage
The broking company provides upto 14x exposure to their clients. Exposure varies on various parameters
- Clients Holdings (Trader client or high value client gets high exposure)
- Clients History (old client gets high leverage)
- Type of investment (Equity, Derivatives, Currency, Commodity)
- Company Scrip (High networth company has high exposure scrip)
|Exposure / Leverage|
|Equity Delivery||Upto 7x|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 14x|
|Equity Futures||Upto 5x|
|Equity Options||Upto 5x|
|Currency Futures||Upto 4x|
|Currency Options||Upto 5x|
|Margin Calculator||Angel Broking Margin Calculator|
Keeping the margin Angel Broking provides, accounted for, you can see that it provides the maximum exposure of 14x for the intraday segment. This is followed by 7x for Delivery segment, and furthermore 6x for Commodities.
Margin for Equity Futures, Equity Options and Currency Options is same, i.e. 5x. Well, on the other hand, the exposure provided for Currency Futures is 4x.
Check Margin or Exposure of other stock brokers
|IDBI Direct||KIFS Trade Capital||Nirmal Bang||Prabhudas Lilladher|
|Jhaveri Securities||Mastertrust Capital||Groww||Profitmart|
|JM Financial||Monarch Networth Capital||Paytm Money||Reliance Securities|
Angel Broking Trading Platforms
Angel Broking provides wide range of trading platform for across devices & browser, let check these trading platforms.
Here is the list of their Features:
|Desktop Platform – Windows||Yes|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||Yes|
|Desktop Browser Platform||Yes|
|Mobile Site Platform||No|
|Android App Platform||Yes|
|iOS App Platform||Yes|
|Windows App Platform||No|
|Other Mobile OS Platform||No|
|Real time Updates||Yes|
|Online MF Buy||Yes|
|Multi Account Management||Yes|
Angel Broking App Review: Mobile App based Trading Platform
A mobile app that allows customers to trade in stocks on the go. Available on both Google Play Store and App Store, this app provides multiple indexes with real-time prices as well as streaming market news alerts and intraday charts. The users can also trade across all segments with great ease. It provides access to reports and ledgers without any difficulty.
Angel Eye or Angel Trade Review: Web based Trading Platform
This is a browser-based platform which allows users to manage portfolios, trade quickly and stay updated about all the movements in the markets.
Angel Speedpro Review: Desktop-based Trading Terminal
This is an application-based trading platform that allows users to access extensive 30 days intraday and 20 years of historical data for advanced-level analysis that will help in better investment decisions in the future. It also gives the user a lot of efficient access to the portfolio and enables the same to manage investments easily.
Angel SpeedPro Features:
- Real-time rate update: Angel SpeedPro brings the market at your fingertips with live streaming of rates and touch-of-a-button investments.
- Portfolio: You can monitor your end-to-end investments simultaneously with Angel SpeedPro. It equips you with the ability to watch scrip-wise buy price, daily gain and loss, and overall P&L statement of your investments.
- Online trading: You can invest in MFs online and redeem them easily using Angel SpeedPro. The platform makes it is easy to screen different mutual funds to make the right choice.
- Integrated news flash and reports: Angel SpeedPro comes with integrated news flash and reports. You can analyze these reports to make an informed decision quickly.
- Easy installation: You don’t have to download an installer for Angel SpeedPro app or go through a complicated process. Simply download the .exe file on your desktop and start trading with it instantly.
- Live market watch: Angel Broking brings all of the updates alongside live market data to you with Angel SpeedPro. You can even watch and update live market data in Excel format using the platform. It also enables you to tweak charts as per the indicators that best suit you.
Mobile Web based Trading Platform: Angel Swift
A JAVA based platform that can be used on any smartphone, tablets, ipad etc.
Mobile Browser based Trading Platform: Angel Lite
This is a browser-based platform and is specifically made for slow GPRS connections. This can be used without downloading and/or installing.
Angel Broking New Platforms
Some of its platforms include:
- Mobile trading app ‘Angel Broking Mobile Application’
- Mutual fund and SIP app ‘Angel BEE’
- Web trading platform ‘angelbroking.com’
- Desktop trading app ‘Angel SpeedPro’
- ‘Angel NXT’, a feature-intensive platform for its Authorized Persons
- Angel Amplifiers, industry’s first influencer marketing platform exclusively for the Social Media Influencers.
- Trade automation and charting platform ‘SmartAPI’
- Educational platform ‘Smart Money’
- International Investing in partnership with Vested
- UPI AutoPay for Mutual Funds: First to offer UPI Autopay for Mutual Funds. It significantly brings down the turnaround time of e-Mandate authentication for SIPs down to a few seconds.
SmartAPI extends API-based integration functionalities that assist everyone from startups to algo traders and big techs in building customized trading platform that can automatically execute trades. It opens wide-ranging avenues for all market stakeholders including tech-driven traders as well as businesses and their end-customers.
- Multiple Programming Languages: Angel Broking’s SmartAPI supports multiple languages including Python, NodeJs, Java, R, and Go. It further plans to add more languages to further broaden its language suite.
- Create Bespoke Broking Services and Experiences: Using Angel Broking’s state-of-the-art backend technological infrastructure, platforms, and services, you can create bespoke trading services and experiences for wide-ranging purposes.
- Made for everyone: Irrespective of whether you are a budding unicorn, an established business, or a hobbyist, you can make the most out of SmartAPI and create your platform trading ready in a matter of minutes.
- Extensive Historical Data: Using SmartAPI, you can tap historical data of stocks ranging for decades, thereby guiding your investment strategy with in-depth data analysis as and when needed.
- Free of Cost: The platform is available to the mass market completely free of cost.
Angel BEE Review: Mutual Funds and SIP Platform
Angel BEE makes mutual funds and SIP investments effortless and instant. Available on mobile and web, it features a unified dashboard and takes less than 60 seconds to set up an account.
Angel BEE Features:
- Account Setup in 60 Seconds: With no paperwork, Angel BEE App makes you ready for MF investments in less than 60 seconds.
- Create Goals: Set up your goals and calculate the monthly investments required to achieve them.
- SIP App Dashboard: You can easily know how your investments are doing by tracking and reviewing your investments using the Angel BEE SIP dashboard on a single screen.
- Financial Planning: Take advantage of Angel BEE App’s knowledge centre for superior guidance and financial planning. It covers everything from MF education to investment strategies and relevant guides to help you step by step.
Angel Broking Customer Support
Here is the list of support this broking company provides to its client
|Support Number||Call Now|
Angel Broking Complaints & Feedback
Find the list of total complaints lodged & resolved at both the exchanges.
|Lodged in BSE||128|
|Resolved in BSE||128|
|Lodged in NSE||196|
|Resolved in NSE||196|
Angel Broking’s Feedback team seems to be very proactive as they resolve all the client complaints & feedback within 48 hours.
Angel Broking Advantages & Disadvantages
Here is the list of pros & cons of Angel Broking
- Superior trading platforms
- Charges Rs.0 for equity delivery and flat rate of Rs.20 per order for all other segments including intraday, F&O, commodity and currency trading
- Strong advisory services via ARQ Prime
- Great offers
- With Pan India presence
- Offline/online transaction facility
- Provides brokerage calculator
- Prescribes minimum brokerage charges
- Does not provide any brokerage calculator
Angel Broking Branch Set-up
Andhra Pradesh – Chittoor, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Medak, Nellore, Rajahmundhry, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Warangal
Bihar – Patna
Chhattisgarh – Bilaspur, Raipur
Delhi NCR – New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida
Gujarat – Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Baroda, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Deesa, Gandhidham, Gandhinagar, Gondal, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Mehsana, Nadiad, Palanpur, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, Vapi
Haryana – Ambala, Hisar
Jharkhand – Jamshedpur
Kerala – Cochin, Kottayam, Thrissur, Trivandrum
Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal, Chattarpur, Gwalior, Indore, Rewa
Maharashtra – Ahmednagar, Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune
Orissa – Bhubaneswar
Punjab – Amritsar, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala
Rajasthan – Ajmer, Beawar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur
Tamil Nadu – Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Salem, Trichy
Uttar Pradesh – Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Dehradun, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Sonebhadra, Varanasi
West Bengal – Asansol, Durgapur, Kolkata
Angel Broking Conclusion
With ~3.75 million operational broking accounts, Angel Broking is one of the largest tech-driven flat-fee digital broker in the country. Coupled with its cost-effective charges and value-added services, the broking house is always one of the prime choices for any type of investor.
Its flexible brokerage plan attracts both traders & long-term investors alike. Another biggest advantage of the brokerage company is that despite managing heavy volumes and having tech-driven operations, its platforms have never experienced any major server downtimes or service outages – a fact that reflects its technological edge against its peers.
It also has a robust customer support team. The trading company is very innovative and keeps on building its product portfolio with new services such as ARQ Prime (investment engine), UPI AutoPay for Mutual Funds, SmartAPI (automated trading), International Investing in partnership with Vested, Angel Amplifiers & others.
Since last year, Angel Broking has also offered flat rates as well. So, it is ideal to invest via Angel Broking and avail end-to-end investment services rather than trading with any discount broker which has very limited services.
They are agile at adopting new approaches and also spearheading across-the-board digital innovation.
Note* – We suggest to open demat account with angel broking without any hassle as they are known to be one of the best in the industry.
Angel Broking Review FAQs
Ques – Is Angel Broking safe for trading?
Answer – Angel broking is one of the leading stock brokers in the industry, having the highest experience under their hood. They are one of the most reliable house, which has a great presence both online as well as offline via Sub brokers. Their client base is massive and the association with CDSL makes it safe and trustworthy.
Ques – What is the brokerage of Angel broking?
Answer – Though this broker belongs to the class of full service brokers, it has entered into the charge structure of a discount broker. Angel broking charges a fixed rate of Rs.20 per order for all the asset classes, i.e. Intraday, Commodity, Options and Futures, except delivery trading, which is free of brokerage.
Ques – How to open Angel Broking demat online?
Answer – We have simplified the process for you here, as you may begin the process right from this page. Click on the Green button “Open Demat Account” and fill-up the form which follows. You will get into contact with the company representative and he/she will guide you further.
Ques – Can I invest in IPO via Angel Broking?
Answer – Yes, you can definitely invest in IPO via Angel Broking. You can choose the physical form filling route or do it online. We have provided the detailed process in this article, under the sub heading – IPO Investment with Angel Broking. Make sure you check all the terms and conditions of applying.
Ques – What Leverage does Angel Broking provide?
Answer – The leverage level provided to the traders rest upon various factors and varies on multiple parameters. The broker checks all the parameters and then provides the leverage option. However, this stock broker provides as much as 40x exposure to the clients.
Ques – Does Angel Broking have trading App?
Answer – Yes, being an Angel Broking client, you can avail for mobile based trading. This app is provided for both Android as well as iOS users and is of great use while on the go. Breaking past the geographical issues, you can choose to trade from anywhere.
Ques – How to contact Angel Broking customer care?
Answer – There are a vast number of mediums provided, via which you can contact the company. The representatives are always on line to help the traders, i.e. they provide assistance 24*7. You can choose to contact via, call, email, or visit the branches.
Ques – Does Angel Broking provide Research?
Answer – Since this broker is a full service stock broker, you can avail for the research services. The broker has great research and advisory team, which provides a great degree of support to the traders, in terms of decision making.
Ques – Is Angel Broking good for Beginners?
Answer – With facilitation of research and advisory services, they make up to the list of stock brokers compatible for beginners. They also provide stock market education, in order to create awareness among the traders, and this is exactly what beginners are in need of.
Ques – Who Founded Angel Broking?
Answer – The history of Angel broking dates back to the year 1987, and was founded by Dinesh Thakkar. Though it failed in the initial year, it was incorporated as a wealth management, retail and corporate broking firm in December 1997. It received its NSE membership in the year 1998.
Get a Call Back from Angel Broking
Find Reviews of other Stock Brokers
|Religare Securities||Shri Parasram Holdings||Sushil Finance||Ventura Securities|
|SAMCO||Shriram Insight||Swastika Investmart||Way2Wealth|
|SAS Online||SMC Global||Tradebulls||Yes Securities|
Most Read Articles