This article brings to you a detailed study in the gold rate in Uttar Pradesh and how it impacts the people and the economy of Uttar Pradesh.
The subjects under study are 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Uttar Pradesh today and the past performance of gold rate in Uttar Pradesh live.
Gold is one of the most precious metals demanded by the people in India. Be it the northern or the southern states, gold has always been in high demand and is considered to be of good luck for the start of something new. This article will help you to understand the future trend of gold rates in the city.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh – Gold Price in UP Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh Today
22 carat gold is 22 parts of gold and the remaining 2 parts of added metals. These metals can either be silver, zinc or nickel.
This section focuses on 22 carat gold rate in Uttar Pradesh and 24 carat gold rate as on yesterday and today.The section for the percentage change in gold price in Uttar Pradesh today is also stated below.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh Today – Gold Price in Uttar Pradesh
24 carat, being 100 percent pure gold is used to make coins and bars. The below section is based on information on 24 carat gold rate in Uttar Pradesh today and yesterday.
The study related to the percentage change in the pure gold price in Uttar Pradesh is also mentioned below.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Uttar Pradesh Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Uttar Pradesh|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Uttar Pradesh for Last 15 Days
Since time in numeral, investors tend to predict future prices by analyzing different parameters of study like the 50 day or 100 day moving averages.
For similar reason, we too have collected data for the gold price in Uttar Pradesh for the past 15 days. Refer the table to know more.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in UP – Also Past Gold Price in Uttar Pradesh
Graphical representation of data, makes study simple and effective. This section is a graph that depicts the gold rate in UP. We hope this section will help you to further understand gold rate in Uttar Pradesh better.
Gold Price in Uttar Pradesh – Past 6 Months Price
The Gold rate in Uttar Pradesh for the past 6 months is mentioned below. A detailed study of this data can help you draw investment-bound conclusions. For changes in gold rate for the past 6 months, check the section below.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,674||₹ 5,095|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 5,099|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,713||₹ 5,129|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,785||₹ 5,220|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,062|
We have sorted out the most essential movements in context with the Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh, for the month of July. You can check all the major changes in the price level for the month of July, which has been a major factor of price variation in this widely demanded metal – Gold.
- See how the highest price of gold was place for the month of July and also the lowest price of the month, alongside the change percentage.
- The change percentage as commuted for the month was 11.17% for 22 carat gold and 10.27% for the 24 carat gold.
- This was a massive change and rarely witnessed, if you compare it with other months.
- Here we wish to check out for the highest price for 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold, and they were Rs.5125 and Rs.5582.
- The next consideration is the lowest rate for both the category of gold, and they were Rs.4610 and Rs.5062.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,590||₹ 4,770|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,510||₹ 4,630|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,600||₹ 4,720|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,677||₹ 4,797|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,710||₹ 4,830|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,725||₹ 4,845|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,500||₹ 4,620|
Here’s a sneak peek into the gold rate changes that occurred during June 2020. Do understand that we’ve considered the change in gold rate in Uttar Pradesh every single day in order to compose the table that you see underneath. Just, take a look and you’ll understand:
- We’ve included the rates for 22 and 24 carat gold segments. Each of these segments has been allotted a specific column. And, the rows underneath the two columns specify certain messages with distinction. The first five rows show the rates for the segments on 5 different days. Each of these readings was taken at a difference of 7 days.
- The lowest rate recorded for 22 carat gold was worth Rs. 4,500. However, the highest was worth Rs. 4,725.
- The lowest rate acquired for 24 carat gold was however, worth Rs. 4,620. Nevertheless, it even reached a high worth Rs. 4,845.
- You may see two high points forming during the 1st and the 5th week respectively. The gold rates transitioned from a higher to lower note within the first two weeks. However, the prices shifted back to a higher note by the 3rd week and continued to grow throughout the month and, this is true for both 22 and 24 carat segments.
- As far as the performance of the segments is considered, 24 carat gold did better. 22 carat gold performed at 5.00% and the 24 carat segment performed at 4.87%.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Uttar Pradesh
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,525||₹ 4,700|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,475||₹ 4,653|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,560||₹ 4,780|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,590||₹ 4,770|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,571||₹ 4,751|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,656||₹ 4,896|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,440||₹ 4,620|
The below table has a compilation of the prices of 22 carat and 24 carat gold rates in Uttar Pradesh. Since it is the most recent data, current trends can be understood from it.
- The gold rates during this month are volatile.
- The peak rate is Rs.4,656 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,896 for 24 carat gold.
- Lowest rate is Rs.4,440 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,620 for 24 carat gold.
- The price during the beginning of the month and end of the month show very little disparity.
- The net change in this month for the gold rate in Uttar Pradesh per gram is 4.86% and 5.97% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in UP
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,053||₹ 4,260|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,260|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,365||₹ 4,591|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,216||₹ 4,490|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,475||₹ 4,650|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,615||₹ 4,825|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,254|
The month of April is the beginning of a new financial year, therefore, many major economic changes take place during this month. The changes in gold rate movement in UP, along with some noteworthy points are mentioned below.
- Highest price shift is Rs.4,615 and Rs.4,825 for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Lowest price shift is Rs.4,052 and Rs.4,254 for 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Uttar Pradesh per gram
- For both the categories, the price has increased along the month end.
- Performance analysis is recorded as 13.89% and 13.42% for each of the category.
- The yield for this month is greater than that of May.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,073||₹ 4,276|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,328||₹ 4,540|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,221||₹ 4,433|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,996||₹ 4,197|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,056||₹ 4,261|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,328||₹ 4,540|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,916||₹ 4,114|
Below are some important numbers for the month of March that enhances the understanding of gold price movement in Uttar Pradesh, and how past trends have influenced current figures. Some highlighted facts are jotted below.
- Gold prices for 5 different days for the month are available in the table.
- The peak rate is Rs.4,328 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,540 for 24 carat gold.
- The lowest rate is Rs.3,916 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,114 for 24 carat gold.
- Prices start at a high peak and then have a great dip and show revival by the end of the month.
- The net change in this month for the gold rate in Uttar Pradesh per gram is 10.52% and 10.35% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in UP
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,978||₹ 4,175|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,119|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,976||₹ 4,172|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,102||₹ 4,302|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,165||₹ 4,370|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,191||₹ 4,401|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,119|
The movement for 22 carat gold rate in UP and 24 carat gold rates in Uttar Pradesh vary on a day to day basis. The movement of every day largely impact the fluctuations in the next session. The data for February is mentioned below.
- There is rise in prices during the end of the month.
- Highest price shift is Rs.4,191 and Rs.4,401 for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Lowest price shift is Rs.3,924 and Rs.4,119 for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Performance analysis for gold rate in Uttar Pradesh per gram is recorded as 6.80% and 6.85% for each of the categories.
- Other price changes for the month are also mentioned in the below table.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,810||₹ 4,000|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,932||₹ 4,126|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,852||₹ 4,041|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,923||₹ 4,119|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,922||₹ 4,120|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,017||₹ 4,213|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,810||₹ 4,000|
The beginning of a year attracts people to buy more gold as a sign of good luck and a new beginning. The below figures will give you an understanding on how gold price in Uttar Pradesh show momentum in the beginning of a year. Some takeaway points from the data are also mentioned below.
- There is a gradual increase in prices from the first day of the month till the last.
- Highest price shift is Rs.4,017 and Rs.4,213 for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Lowest price shift is Rs.3,810 and Rs.4,000 for 22 carat gold price in Uttar Pradesh and 24 carat price in Uttar Pradesh respectively.
- Overall percentage change in price is recorded as 5.43% and 5.33% for each category.
- Price stability is largely seen in this month.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,726||₹ 3,911|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,697||₹ 3,881|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,670||₹ 3,849|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,717||₹ 3,903|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,814||₹ 4,002|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,814||₹ 4,002|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,670||₹ 3,849|
For a more clear comparison it is important to look back at past figures on the changes in 22 carat of 24 carat gold rate in Uttar Pradesh. We hope that the points mentioned below help you to understand changing trends better.
- The prices this month show an upward trend.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest price is Rs.3,814 and the lowest price is Rs.4,002.
- For 24 carat gold, the highest price is Rs.3,670 and the lowest price is Rs.3,849.
- The net change in this month for the gold rate in Uttar Pradesh is 3.92% and 3.98% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh – Trend in 2020
Gold, being the most precious and wanted metal in the country face mighty fluctuations for different reasons.
Some important factors that play a key role in the gold rate trends in Uttar Pradesh is the change in the strength of rupee to dollar ratio. With the weakening of the dollar, the gold prices tend to drop.
A major dip in gold prices during this year was because of the onset of a pandemic. There were severe economic problems and loss of jobs that lead to the gold prices almost touching a new low.
A major fear that swept across the nation due to the lockdown, led to major speculation and shift of funds in the futures market. However, after a while since the major downside of prices, today gold rate in Uttar Pradesh has caught up pace.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in UP – Trend in 2019
Gold rate Trend 2019 in UP was affected by the negative trade relations between US and China. Its graph initially depicted an inverted U and then started to rise again.
Good monsoon and the demand for gold for festivals in 2019, lead to high demand for gold which is why there was seen a spike in the historical gold rate in Kochi in 2019.
What makes Gold Rates in Uttar Pradesh to increase?
Gold in India is impacted by many reasons. For the state of Uttar Pradesh, gold has been an inevitable part of the culture since centuries in various forms. Gold can be demanded for reasons like investment or to hedge against inflation or an asset in the form of jewellery.
The below reasons is what increases the gold rate in Uttar Pradesh as on today:
- Good monsoons are the reasons why farmers and localities are able to earn enough in order to invest it in gold.
- Demand and gold rates go hand in hand. Therefore, with an increase in demand, the gold prices are bound to increase.
- Global factors also impact local gold rates.
- During festivals and marriages, gold rates spike because gold rate in Uttar Pradesh today per gram is purchased in large number as it is a sign of good luck and pride.
What makes Gold Price in Uttar Pradesh to decrease?
Whatever goes up has to come down, is an ancient saying. Just like every other thing, gold prices too tend to rise and fall. An overview of likely reasons that lead to a decrease in gold price in Uttar Pradesh are mentioned below.
- When supply of gold is excess as compared to demand, as per the law of economics, gold prices are likely to fall.
- Large speculation in the market due to negative economic reasons can lead to imbalance in the gold market.
- Variations in the value of US dollar, highly impacts gold rates.
- Unfortunate global reasons like war or trade imbalances lead to decrease in today gold price in Uttar Pradesh per gram.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in UP?
The foremost parameter that impacts gold prices is the amount of gold reserves floated by the Central Banks. With an increase in stock prices due to change in policies by the central bank, other assets become more valuable decreasing the gold rate in UP.
Gold reserve policy impacts the gold rate in Uttar Pradesh today and the interest rates on supplementary assets also impact gold rates to a great extent.
Why Gold Price in Uttar Pradesh is different from other Cities?
Gold prices differ from state to state. They are impacted because of numerous reasons, the main ones being: demand for gold, tax imposed by the government and transportation and hauling costs and this is the reason for which gold price in Uttar Pradesh differ from other cities.
Other reasons can be glitch in international trade and change in trade policies. During important festivals gold price in Uttar Pradesh 916 see a great spike, because of increase in demand from the localities.
What is Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh 916 Hallmark gold?
916 Hallmark Gold or 22 carat gold is nothing but the gold that is used to make sculptures and ornaments.
The term hallmark is a purity notation, assuring that all gold standards have been met. Since this gold is used to make ornaments, it is not pure gold but gold mixed with other alloy.
Here, 91.67% of gold is combined with the remaining parts of silver or copper. Therefore, gold rate in Uttar Pradesh 916 is same as 22 carat gold rate in the state.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in UP?
The basic task applied on gold in all the states of the country and specifically on Uttar Pradesh is 5% GST.
However, making charges differ from trader to trader. On the contrary, the tax on gold is specifically implied by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Therefore, tax on gold rate in UP can differ during different occasions while factoring in other miscellaneous costs as well.
Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh – Conclusion
Today gold rate in Uttar Pradesh is a result of all the discussed factors in the article. In conclusion to our study, there are many major and minor facts that affect the gold rates in the country.
It is through ones understanding and right interpretation of data that they can figure the correct time and price to buy gold.
We hope that out study on both, 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Uttar Pradesh has helped you draw necessary conclusions.
Most Read Articles