5Paisa Franchise or 5Paisa Partner program is growing at a very fast rate. 5Paisa is an eminent and flourishing name in the Indian market and this article is solely dedicated to them so as to give you an insight of the functionalities and services they offer.
In this Article, we will delve in detail about 5Paisa Sub Broker Program, its Business models, franchise cost, revenue sharing model, offers & more.
5Paisa Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|5Paisa Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.8/10|
About 5Paisa Franchise or 5Paisa Partner
Having started operations in March 2016, 5Paisa.com has earned a name for itself by earning 2.9 million customers till date in diverse business arenas. It aims to provide at the customers’ end the services of FACT – Finance, Account, Customer Support and Technology.
Right from the beginning, it’s hard work paved the way for an investment of 100 crore along with its merger with IIFL Holding Board Investments in October 2016.
Such has been its legacy that it crossed its benchmark of having serviced 10,000 customers within a year i.e. March 2017. From there onwards, there’s been no looking back at any instant.
5Paisa was listed on the BSE and NSE in November 2017. Add another one on the list – it has been awarded the “Best Digital Startup of the year 2018” Award. It was in April 2018 that 5Paisa crossed another milestone of 1 million downloads of its mobile app.
Start your Broking Business with 5Paisa
5 Paisa Franchise is divided in two types:
Having given you enough reasons to trust the capabilities of 5Paisa and the services provided by it, before you contact a broker from 5Paisa, let us explain you the types of brokers that 5Paisa offers to its customers. One can obviously make a choice as per one’s requirements. So, there are two types of brokers at 5Paisa:
- Partner or Remisier
- Sub Broker or Authorised Person
5Paisa Partner or 5Paisa Remisier
If you are someone who’s looking for setting up a business of your own, then you must enroll yourself with the 5Paisa Partner or Remisier Program.
The program has been recently adopted by 5Paisa with the aim of making it the only destination for those looking for a Discount Broker.
Don’t go by the name of the program – you don’t need an office in reality to enroll to the program. All you have to do is to invest a reasonable amount of Rs. 5000/- only.
Benefits of 5Paisa Partner or 5Paisa Remisier
- Every successful referral helps you in earning brokerage of up to 50%
- You are guaranteed a regular income without making any investments
- You are serviced with direct credit in your bank account periodically and you need not submit any documentation for that.
- The customers referred by you are efficiently tracked by the back office.
- You can easily enhance your business by sharing the personalizing link on various platforms with your friends and colleagues.
5Paisa Sub Broker or 5Paisa Authorised Person
Another model worked upon by 5Paisa is the Sub Broker model. The sub broker shares the client with the company in this model, in return of which the sub broker is paid by 5Paisa.
This amount is paid as an account opening charge and equals to Rs. 555. Unlike 5Paisa Partner or 5Paisa Broker model, this model does not provide any revenue sharing.
Benefits of 5Paisa Sub Broker
- There is absolutely no office space requirement for the sub broker.
- In addition to Rs.555, the sub broker also gets an additional income from the 10% margin that is transferred by the client.
5Paisa Franchise Revenue Sharing Model or Commission Model
The 5Paisa commission model is based on the foundations of the flat revenue sharing model. And this owes to the simplicity of the model and hence acts as a major point of attraction for the firm.
The 5Paisa Partner program offers a revenue sharing of flat 50% to all of its partners, irrespective of the services provided to them. As the model is recently developed and employed, that justifies the 50% rate of revenue sharing.
The 5Paisa Sub Broker program, on the other hand, does not involve the concept of revenue sharing. For every account opening, it provides an amount of Rs. 555 and an additional 10% margin that is transferred by the client.
5Paisa Commission Sharing Models
The Revenue sharing models are completely performance based. As a result, the models will vary for a Sub Broker and a Remisier or Partner. Never mind, a brief description of the revenue sharing ratios provided by 5Paisa is given below:
As the Partner has the onus of dealing with the customer end services and is henceforth more of an end-to-end interaction between him and the customer, the work profile definitely demands a higher revenue sharing ratio in comparison to the work profile of the Sub Broker.
To ensure this, 5Paisa provides a revenue sharing ratio in the range of 50% to 70% to its sub brokers.
Check the below table for better understanding of Referral Commission Model –
|5Paisa Commission||Sub Broker Commission|
|5Paisa Partner / Remisier||50%||50%|
|5Paisa Franchise / Sub Broker||All Brokerage||Rs.555 + 10% of Margin|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Sharekhan Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
5Paisa Franchise Cost or Security Deposit Amount
The amount of Rs. 5000 that one pays to enroll to the 5Paisa Partner Program is a non-refundable amount. Truly speaking, that’s the least justifiable amount that you would need to start a business of your own.
A dedicated 5paisa partner can easily earn upto Rs. 1 lakh from the 5Paisa Partner Program.
While when it comes to the 5Paisa Sub Broker Model, you need not pay any registration fee and you can easily start your business by just opening a trading account with 5Paisa.
Henceforth, the franchise cost for a 5Paisa Partner Program is Rs. 5000 while for the 5Paisa Franchise Model, it’s nil.
Below table gives a better perspective of 5Paisa deposit amount:
|5Paisa Franchise Security Deposit|
|5Paisa Partner / Remisier||Rs.5000|
|5Paisa Sub Broker / Franchise||Zero Investment|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SMC Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Infrastructure Investment by 5Paisa Sub Brokers or Partner
By Sub Broker or an Authorized Person, we mean to describe the role of a person who works under the stock broker. In plain simple words, a sub broker or an authorized person is what you may call a representative of the stock broker.
A Sub Broker or Authorized Person has the onus of providing services at the customers’ end. He’s the one who’ll be doing all the transactions for the customer on the company’s behalf.
Considering the onus he’s been assigned with, a Sub Broker or Authorized Person, needs to be some who can efficiently deliver quality service as expected of him by the company and the stoke broker himself.
5Paisa, with its hard work and persistence has earned itself a name in the broking industry. The team toils hard to keep with the name that it has earned and that is ensured by the employees at every level of the organization.
Taking the name of the firm in mind, the sub broker will definitely have a well to do office with ample facilities at his door. Having expanded its operations in Bangalore in 2017 and in Ahmadabad in 2018, the 5Paisa has a lot to offer to its sub brokers.
In order to attract the customers, they need to satisfy the welfare of their employees first and they know very well how to do that.
Start your Broking Business with 5Paisa
5Paisa Franchise Offers
5Paisa being a well known name in the broking industry, usually comes out with wonderful offers to grab the attention of customers from every corner of the country. Lets have a look at few 5paisa partner offers:
- The Remisier Campaign that provides with a flat 50% revenue sharing is a major attraction to the customers
- To satisfy its customers at all fronts, 5Paisa provides a brokerage of Rs. 10 per transaction.
- 5Paisa back office software provides all kinds of details of the sub broker clients
- 5Paisa ensures a wide variety of asset classes for trading
- An investment of just Rs. 5000, which is something you’ll get nowhere but 5Paisa
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Just Trade Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Geojit Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
5Paisa Partner or Sub Broker Eligibility Criteria
- In case you are applying for the 5Paisa Sub Broker Franchise, your minimum age should be 21 years. In case the candidate is for 5Paisa Remisier, the applicant must be at least 20 years old.
- As far as the educational qualifications are concerned, for a sub broker, the minimum qualification is 10+2 or graduate
- Speaking about the experience, a minimum experience of 3 years is essentially required for enrolling as a Sub broker. Along with that, one must have had an exposure in the financial and brokerage industry.
- In addition to the aforementioned qualifications, an agreeable infrastructure requirement is required in case your candidature is for a Partner or Remisier. But, if it’s for the Sub Broker, you need not worry as it isn’t required then.
- Summing up, in either case, the applicant needs to be capable enough in establishing his social circle and thereby build a network of his own.
How to become 5Paisa Sub Broker or Partner?
For you to become a 5Paisa Sub Broker or Remisier or Partner, there are a few steps you need to follow:
- You need to begin with filling up a small form that asks you about your name, contact no, city and the service with which you want to be served i.e. you want to become a sub broker or you want to open a demat account.
- After filling the form, you’ll receive a call from the Call Centre for the purpose of verifying your interests.
- After the verification is done successfully, an appointment will be fixed between you and the Sales Representative. You’ll receive a call regarding the date of the appointment.
- When you get the call regarding the appointment, clear all of your queries and get a clear picture regarding the meeting.
- Your documents will be verified once again when you’ll go for the appointment. So, make sure to carry all the asked documents.
- Verification of the documents conducted.
- After successful verification, you’ll be provided with an account ID.
The entire process from start to end takes 5-8 business days.
Documents required to become 5Paisa Sub Broker or Partner
To ensure a foolproof identification, one needs to provide 5Paisa with the following documents, in original:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- A valid address proof
- A rental agreement in case you want to work with an office space
- A cancelled bank cheque
- 2 recent passport size photographs
Why Partner with 5Paisa?
The track record of 5Paisa would have been sufficient to make it a name in your eyes. In case, you’re still a bit confused, let’s brush away all of that confusion by stating a few of its advantages:
- 5Paisa offers extremely low brokerage which attracts businesses most
- It ensures complete transparency in its services by following the method of flat brokerage sharing.
- The sub brokers or partners are provided by world class back office software.
- Unlike many other firms, you need not wait for week long periods to get yourself acquitted.
- An investment of just Rs. 5000, which can be easily afforded by the partners.
Know about other companies providing Sub Brokership
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||Bonanza Portfolio Franchise|
5Paisa Franchise or Sub Broker Program FAQs.
These are common questions SME’s are willing to ask:
Ques1. What are the types of Brokers with 5Paisa?
Answer: 5Paisa has two types of Broker Programs:
- Partner or Remisier
- Sub Broker
Ques2. What is the minimum age requirement for a Sub Broker and Remisier, as per 5Paisa?
Answer: As the 5Paisa guidelines, an applicant for a Sub Broker must have attained the age of 21 years, while the applicant for Remisier must have attained the age of 18 years.
Start your Broking Business with 5Paisa Franchise Program
Fine more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Sykes & Ray Franchise||Geojit Franchise||Arihant Capital Franchise||Aditya Birla Money Franchise|
|SBI Securities Franchise||Achiievers Equities Franchise||Tradeplus Online Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Most read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|