Gold Rate in Amritsar – Find 22 Ct & 24 Ct Gold Price in Amritsar Today
This article gives information on 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Amritsar and other factors that impact the gold rate in Amritsar live.
Different modes of study along with past data are laid down in this article which gives a clear and detailed insight on gold rates and its fluctuations.
The city of Amritsar is well known for its golden temple and is an attraction for millions of tourists from all around the globe.
The use of gold in the city of Amritsar is a casual act as the city is glided with about 750kg of gold in the temple’s dome.
However, despite of the city’s rich heritage and infrastructure, the gold rate in Amritsar today has multiple reasons for its movement.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Amritsar – Gold Price in Amritsar Today
22 carat gold, is the gold used by households in order to make jewellery and ornaments. It is not pure gold unlike 24 carat gold. This section provides data on 22 carat gold rate in Amritsar.
The table gives information on the previous day and today’s prices of 22 carat gold. It also has percentage change in gold price in Amritsar today in 1 gram, 10 gram and 100 gram.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Amritsar Today – Gold Price in Amritsar
24 carat gold is 100 percent gold and is basically the form of gold used in making of The Golden Temple of Amritsar.
The below table gives comparison between 24 carat gold rate in Amritsar today and yesterday for 1 gram, 10 gram and 100 gram. To view percentage change in pure gold price in Amritsar, view this section’s table.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Amritsar Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Amritsar|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Amritsar for Last 15 Days
Past numbers are always very significant to analyse future trends. For the reader’s reference, we have compiled information on 22 carat and 24 carat gold price in Amritsar for the past 15 days.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Amritsar – Also Past Gold Price in Amritsar
A pictorial representation of data always facilitates better understanding of data and drawing necessary conclusions from the same.
Therefore, we have graphed past records of gold rate in Amritsar. To know more on how the gold rate in Amritsar has moved along sometime, refer to the section below.
Gold Price in Amritsar – Past 12 Months Price
Information on the gold rate in Amritsar for the past 12 months is provided in this section below. Have an overview of the same to understand the fluctuations better.
May 2021, Gold Rates in Amritsar
|Gold Rates in May 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||4541||4764|
|8th May 2021||4610||4835|
|15th May 2021||4649||4879|
|22nd May 2021||4721||4954|
|31st May 2021||4756||4994|
|Highest Rate in May 2021||4776||5020|
|Lowest Rate in May 2021||4538||4764|
Recent trends are important as the future trends mainly depend on the current market performance.
This section is based on data related to 22 carat and 24 carat gold rates in Amritsar for the month of May. Important points to be noted are mentioned below.
- Price movement of 5 different days of the month is mentioned in the table.
- Highest shift in price was ₹ 4776 and ₹ 5020 for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold respectively.
- On the other hand, the lowest shift was ₹ 4538 and ₹ 4764 for both the categories.
- The prices have gradually risen from the beginning of the month till the end of the month.
- Performance analysis is recorded for gold rate in Amritsar per gram is 4.73% and 4.83% for this month for both the categories.
April 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Amritsar
|Gold Rates in Apr 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01st April 2021||₹ 4,260||₹ 4,480|
|08th April 2021||₹ 4,499||₹ 4,727|
|15th April 2021||₹ 4,531||₹ 4,763|
|22nd April 2021||₹ 4,642||₹ 4,878|
|30th April 2021||₹ 4,540||₹ 4,762|
|Highest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,661||₹ 4,896|
|Lowest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,260||₹ 4,480|
The below table has information on gold rate movement in Amritsar for the month of April. We hope the pointers are useful for your study.
- The change in prices for this month is more than twice the change in prices for the month of April.
- Highest shift in price was ₹ 4,661 and ₹ 4,896 for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold respectively.
- On the other hand, the lowest shift was ₹ 4,260 and ₹ 4,480 for both the categories.
- Performance analysis recorded for gold rate in Amritsar per gram is 6.57% and 6.29% for this month for both the categories.
- This month saw a large margin in price rise by the end of the month.
March 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Amritsar
|Gold Rates in Mar 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st March 2021||₹ 4,457||₹ 4,680|
|8th March 2021||₹ 4,319||₹ 4,537|
|15th March 2021||₹ 4,330||₹ 4,541|
|22nd March 2021||₹ 4,338||₹ 4,554|
|31st March 2021||₹ 4,265||₹ 4,479|
|Highest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,457||₹ 4,680|
|Lowest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,265||₹ 4,479|
We have taken a closer look on the changes that took place with the gold price movement in Amritsar in March, since the onset of the second wave of pandemic. We have noted some key highlights in the points below:
- The graph for the month of March is a bell shaped curve.
- Highest recorded gold rate in March in Amritsar is ₹ 4,457 for 22 Carat and ₹ 4,680 for 24 Carat gold.
- Lowest recorded gold rate in March in Amritsar is ₹ 4,265 for 22 Carat and ₹ 4,479 for 24 Carat gold.
- The relative percentage change in the gold price in Amritsar per gram for this month is calculated to be -4.31% and negative -4.29% for both the categories.
- The gold price in Amritsar is lower at the end of the month
February 2021, Gold Price Movement in Amritsar
|Gold Rates in February 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st February 2021||₹ 4,758||₹ 4,996|
|8th February 2021||₹ 4,568||₹ 4,793|
|15th February 2021||₹ 4,564||₹ 4,794|
|22nd February 2021||₹ 4,475||₹ 4,695|
|28th February 2021||₹ 4,428||₹ 4,654|
|Highest Rate in February||₹ 4,758||₹ 4,996|
|Lowest Rate in February||₹ 4,428||₹ 4,652|
The below section has compilation of 22 carat gold rate in Amritsar and how its rates differ from that of 24 carat gold rates. The below points are some important reference from the table.
- Variation of gold prices on 5 different days of the month is mentioned in the table.
- Highest recorded gold rate in Amritsar is ₹ 4,758 for 22 Carat and ₹ 4,996 for 24 Carat gold.
- Lowest recorded gold rate in Amritsar is ₹ 4,428 for 22 Carat and ₹ 4,652 for 24 Carat gold.
- The overall percentage change in the gold rate in Amritsar per gram for February has been approximately -6.94% and -6.85% for 22 and 24 carat gold.
- This month has a steady deccrease in its gold prices.
January 2021, Gold Price Movement in Amritsar
|Gold Rates in January 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st January 2021||₹ 4,839||₹ 5,075|
|8th January 2021||₹ 4,915||₹ 5,163|
|15th January 2021||₹ 4,761||₹ 5,005|
|22nd January 2021||₹ 4,766||₹ 4,999|
|31st January 2021||₹ 4,754||₹ 4,989|
|Highest Rate in January||₹ 4,968||₹ 5,219|
|Lowest Rate in January||₹ 4,704||₹ 4,936|
Run through the below section for more details on the gold price in Amritsar for the month of January. Compare the changes regarding 22 carat gold price in Amritsar and the impact on 24 carat gold rates.
- The data on the beginning of a year mostly show an upward trend and therefore this month shows the same.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest recorded price is ₹ 4,968 and the lowest price is ₹ 4,704 for this month.
- And 24 carat gold, the highest recorded price is ₹ ₹ 5,219 and the lowest price is ₹ 4,936.
- There is a gradual increase in the prices from the first day of the month until the last.
- The relative percentage change in the gold price for this month is calculated to be -1.76% and -1.69% for both the categories.
Gold Rate Movement in Amritsar for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4661||4896|
|8th December 2020||4739||4973|
|15th December 2020||4766||5009|
|22nd December 2020||4887||5136|
|31st December 2020||4839||5079|
|Highest Rate in December||4887||5136|
|Lowest Rate in December||4618||4852|
We have all the data or rather the price change for the month of December figured out for you. This section has all the figures and digits which are in relation with the price change from Amritsar. Demand for the metal is high here and hence the price fluctuates constantly.
- We have fetched all the details of the price movement for you and this price shift is rather evident in the tabular representation.
- Taking into account the price from the month, we have commuted the percentage change, which was 3.82% and 3.74%.
- You will also find the opening and closing, and also the highest and the lowest price for the month in the table provided.
- Here is the detail of the price shift, i.e. the metal went through a rising phase, while only a small decline was noticed towards the end of the month.
Gold Rate Movement in Amritsar for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4931||5173|
|8th November 2020||4973||5217|
|15th November 2020||4873||5110|
|22nd November 2020||4848||5088|
|30th November 2020||4662||4898|
|Highest Rate in November||4973||5218|
|Lowest Rate in November||4658||4893|
For the basic tenets of making a decision about their investment, we understand that our customers need the rates of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
We provide you with a proper table with all the relevant numerical and data for you to quench your questions in addition to this data, the whole data for Amritsar for November is presented very systematically.
- Consequently, the 22 and 24 carat gold data are available taking your investment needs into account.
- We have the percent change switching sorted and for both groups it was less than -6 percent.
- Metal prices actually dropped below the sum and the sign of an indicator was negative.
- Gold with the most high price points was Rs.4973 and Rs.5218 for 22 and 24 carat gold.
- Records show that in the last month the lowest rates were Rs 4658 and Rs 4893.
Gold Rate Movement in Amritsar for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4921||5170|
|8th October 2020||4895||5142|
|15th October 2020||4933||5174|
|22nd October 2020||4929||5175|
|31st October 2020||4930||5177|
|Highest Rate in October||4984||5233|
|Lowest Rate in October||4682||4916|
This section contains the insights you need into the Gold Rate in Amritsar from the month of October. You can see the prevailing price trends and then decide if you think it is the right time to invest in the metal. Also, you can come up with your set of strategies using the historical data.
- We have set the tabular representation for you, which show all the major price intervals from the month, so as to help you figure out the present trends.
- Take the reference of the percentage change in the price for the month, which stood at 0.18% and 0.14%
- Now, check the highest and the lowest price of the metal which was Rs.4984 and Rs.5233.
- Now, consider the lowest price levels for the month and they were Rs.4682 and Rs.4916
- On the basis of comparison, the price change was not major but rather minor for the month.
Gold rate analysis in Amritsar for September 2020
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5048||5299|
|Lowest Rate in September||4863||5104|
There is no specific proof of assured returns, but strategizing investments eliminate risk to an extent. This makes the process of returns somewhat applicable, which is followed by a profit making. The entire process of strategizing is backed by data and includes past Gold Rate in Amritsar. We have it all catered for you.
- As you can see, we have this section dedicated for the stats of September, for 22 as well as 24 carat gold categories.
- We have the next information for your consideration, which is in relation with the change in price level of the metals. It was commuted to be -2.78% and -2.82%
- The commutation state that the price of the metal fell down to a small extent, rather than rising.
- We can now provide you with the highest price of the month which was Rs.5048 and Rs.5299
- The other side, we also have the lowest price of the month, and it was Rs.4863 and Rs.5104
Gold rate analysis in Amritsar for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,182||₹ 5,443|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,421||₹ 5,692|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,116||₹ 5,378|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,134||₹ 5,391|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,002||₹ 5,252|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,477||₹ 5,752|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,990||₹ 5,236|
Amritsar is not only a big city in Punjab but also a home for thousands of businessmen. People here trade in gold widely as this metal never disappoints investors and traders. Gold is popular in both the forms here namely 22 Ct and 24 Ct.
Traders residing in this city monitor the price of this precious yellow metal very closely as the rates fluctuate every hour. Investors follow the rates for the past 2 weeks as it helps them in cracking the best deal.
This article will present the latest rates of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold in Indore for August 2020. It will be very helpful for both traders and investors for making good business decisions.
- On the first day of the month, the rate of 1 gram of 22 Ct Gold was Rs.5182 and on 31st it was Rs.5002
- The opening and closing rates for one gram of 24 Ct Gold were Rs.5443 and Rs.5252 respectively
- In August 2020, the rate of 22 Ct Gold per gram fluctuated between the highest and the lowest marks of Rs.5477 and Rs.4990 respectively
- 24 Ct Gold touched the highest price of Rs.5752 per gram and the lowest price of Rs.5236 per gram
- The performance percentages were on the higher side and they were 9.76% for 22 Ct and 9.85% for 24 Ct Gold
Gold rate analysis in Amritsar for July 2020
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,712||₹ 4,953|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,968|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,778||₹ 5,018|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,790||₹ 5,026|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,156||₹ 5,414|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,157||₹ 5,414|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,695||₹ 4,932|
People in Amritsar who are looking forward to investing in gold should follow this article carefully. They will find below all the important points about this precious metal that are required for making a good investment plan. The highest and lowest prices of gold for July 2020 are provided below and learning them nicely will give a good idea about the market condition.
- In Amritsar, the highest price of 1 gram of 22 Ct Gold for July 2020 was ₹ 5,157 which is on par with many other states
- The lowest value recorded for 22 Ct Gold was ₹ 4,695 per gram
- The topmost and lowest rates for one gram of 24 Ct Gold were ₹ 5,414 and ₹ 4,932 respectively in this month
- The percentages for change in price were 9.84% for 22 Ct Gold and 9.77% for 24 Ct Gold
- Gold rates were on the higher side from the beginning of the month and touched the highest rate on the last day
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Amritsar
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,572||₹ 4,801|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,546||₹ 4,780|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,607||₹ 4,836|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,681||₹ 4,912|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,966|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,966|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,516||₹ 4,740|
The details about the price movements and the price trends for June 2020 is given below –
- In this month, the price was slightly volatile as it seems from the price movements given in the table above. The price for 24-carat gold first dropped significantly in the second week of the month but then again moved up the ladder in the consecutive week and then increased at a very slow pace but didn’t fall further.
- Similarly enough, the price of the 22-carat gold also started inching up towards the third week of the month. The price fell drastically at the beginning of the month but picked up momentum later in the month.
- The highest and the lowest price recorded by the 22-carat gold was ₹ 4728 and ₹ 4516 respectively and thus it depicts the fluctuation in the price for the month and the fluctuation is quite evident.
- In the case of the 24-carat gold, the highest price for this month was ₹ 4966 while the lowest price was ₹ 4740. Here also, the volatility is quite visible.
- The overall performance of both 22-carat and 24-carat gold was fair in this month. While the 22-carat gold gained 4.69% in June, 24-carat gold also moved upward and gained 4.77% in this month.
Gold Rate in Amritsar – Trend in 2020
Gold rate trends in Amritsar for the year 2020 are seen to be volatile.
Firstly, the onset of the pandemic lead to a drop in gold prices and then a quick plunge as investors realized that of all other assets, gold remains to be the most liquid.
Also, any change against the US and India’s currency strength, impacts the gold rate worldwide.
The reason for this is because gold is dollar determined, and when dollar is weakened, more gold can be purchased against it.
The tension between India and China increased the market speculation and lead to a crash in the stock market.
However, with the announcement of new government policies in the month of March for the betterment of the society amid the pandemic brought the market rates and the today gold rate in Amritsar under control.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Amritsar – Trend in 2019
We saw major volatility in the gold rate trend 2019 in Amritsar. As we know, India is one of the largest importers of gold and uses gold in various forms.
Such demand for gold from the country is seen at the time of large events and happenings, which automatically increases the prices of gold against its limited supply.
2019 had gold fluctuations during different quarter. The first and last quarter shows an upward trend and the second quarter shows decline in prices.
Trade relations with other countries and global movement of gold also have high impact on the historical gold rate in Amritsar.
What makes Gold Rates in Amritsar to increase?
There are many reasons that positively impact gold prices. Gold, being a precious metal its supply is scare and demand keeps on increasing.
Particularly for the state of Amritsar, the demand for gold is very high because of the rich heritage it holds and constant need to maintain its beauty and goodwill.
We have laid down some points that may affect the gold rate in Amritsar as on today:
- Global gold fluctuation can impact India’s gold rates largely.
- When interest rate increases, inflation rises simultaneously. Due to low volatility of gold against micro and macro factors, gold is used as a hedge tool against inflation.
- With good crop soar the gold rates are also affected, as the rural populations demand for gold depends on how well they have earned during the monsoon.
- High liquidity of gold is an important factor why investors choose to invest in it which impacts gold rate in Amritsar today per gram.
What makes Gold Price in Amritsar to decrease?
A coin has two sides, similarly, as there are reasons that may positively impact gold price in Amritsar, there are many reasons that can cause a negative impact too.
It is important to know these reasons in order to safeguard your investment whenever such situations may come along.
The below points should be kept in mind for the same as it can impact today gold price in Amritsar per gram.
- Situations like a global pandemic, trade war and untamed relations between countries can lead to change in gold prices.
- Speculation by investors affects gold prices and can lead to sudden movement in gold rates.
- The rate at which the central bank plans to float the gold reserves in the market.
- Stringent economic policies that only favour other assets like land, commodity or securities can change gold rates.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Amritsar?
Decisions by the central bank have a direct or indirect impact on gold rate. The gold reserve let out by the central bank in the market is a reason that directly impacts gold rate.
If gold reserves are kept with the central bank itself then the amount of gold to be circulated in the market will be less, which will lead to increase in demand and vice-versa.
Secondly, the central banks policies on other assets like bonds and securities also change the gold rate in Amritsar.
If policies favour other investment channels then investors are more likely to get attracted to them as their yield of return will be higher.
This will lead to the demand of metal to decrease. Therefore, the gold rate in Amritsar today is a result of the many actions taken by the central bank.
Why Gold Price in Amritsar is different from other Cities?
Every city has different prices that are factored in to determine the overall gold price in Amritsar. Firstly, international prices of gold are taken into account that majorly determines the gold price in the city.
Other expenses include the local taxes laid down on gold, government policies and transportation costs.
The dollar- rupee relation also impacts the gold price in Amritsar 916 by either strengthening the gold rates or leading a plunge onto it.
What is Gold Rate in Amritsar 916 Hallmark gold?
A synonym for 22 carat gold is 916 Hallmark gold. The reason behind it is that this type of gold contains 22 parts of gold which is 91.67% of gold. The remaining 2 parts comprise of other alloy.
However, since this gold is not pure, it has to meet all the terms and conditions of the gold and purity standard. Therefore, 22 carat gold and gold rate in Amritsar 916 are the same.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Amritsar?
The central government has imposed liberty on different states to take necessary action on gold taxes. However, since the introduction of GST, it is compulsory for every state to levy 5% GST on the purchase of gold.
Other taxes can differ from trader to trader and depending on making charges by different associations. The minimum cost imposed on tax on gold rate in Amritsar can be approximately between ₹ 30 to ₹ 60 per gram.
Gold Rate in Amritsar – Conclusion
Today gold rate in Amritsar continues to change because of all the above discussed facts. We have tried to make sure to take all the factors into account that impacts the gold rates in the city.
Additional market conditions leading to the change in 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Amritsar are also discussed above.
We hope your research on gold rates in Amritsar and the country is fulfilled by the study conducted in this article.
Gold Rate in Amritsar FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s gold rate in Amritsar?
Answer – The rate of gold in Amritsar is provided in the given article. The data is given in the form of a table so that you can check the rates as per the measurements. We also provide you with the comparison of the gold rates from the previous day for a better understanding and convenience. Both 22 carat and 24 carat gold rates are provided.
Ques – Where to find gold rate in Amritsar?
Answer – You can find all the required information in the article itself. The information is provided across various timelines and the price information is provided for 10 gms gold. Therefore you just need to locate the area of your information lest you will find all the required data.
Ques – Is this live gold price in Amritsar?
Answer – Yes, the information available in the article is live and every day we update our information for the convenience of our customers. We provide you with all the current data to make sure we live upto the expectations of our customers.
Ques – Can I find last month’s gold price here?
Answer – Yes, you can find last month’s gold price in here. We commit at being our customer’s reliable source and thereby the data we put forth is done across a number of timelines from 7 days to one year various other time units are provided. Therefore, by just searching through the article you will get last month’s gold price.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold rate in Amritsar?
Answer – The 22 carat gold rate in Amritsar is rightfully present within the article itself. Since the data is in a tabular form therefore you will find your information hassle free by just scrolling through the data. Since we provide the rates for both 22 carat and 24 carat category, the 22 carat one is provided before the latter.
Ques – Is the Gold rate in Amritsar update?
Answer – Our customer’s reliability is our utmost priority and thereby everything we provide is checked and updated time to time for convenience and comfort. Therefore the gold rate in Amritsar is updated for the customers to make their investment planning.
Ques – Will I find Gold rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, our data across various timelines enables strategic technical analysis. The gold rate forecast for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold categories are for helping the customer to give them a better view so that they can plan on their further steps.
Ques – Can I use gold investment calculator?
Answer – Yes, the gold investment calculator is accessible by anyone who wants to find out their profit margin or losses. After filling in the fields such as state or city, the time and amount of investment all one has to do is click on the calculate button. The calculators will thereby immediately display the desired results.
Ques – Can I calculate the Gold rate in Tola?
Answer – The gold rate investment calculator is designed keeping the customer’s interest in mind and thereby has various units of calculation. Once one opens the gold rate calculator they will find all the units that can be calculated via the calculator. Hence, you can calculate the gold rate in Tola or whichever unit you require.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in Amritsar?
Answer – 24 carat gold also known as pure gold is present in its finest and purest form. The 24 carat gold is costly since there is no other mixture. Since it is at its purest state, it is difficult to be used in making any ornaments or related goods for that purpose.
Most Read Articles