A detailed study of 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Rajasthan today is noted along with important takeaway points in this article.
The insight of this article will give you an idea about the gold rate in Rajasthan live. We will also focus on reasons for movements of Gold rate in Rajasthan. The people of Rajasthan are very inclined towards gold in the form of ornaments and sculptures.
They put on ornaments on a daily basis as well as demand for it in bulk during weddings and major occasions. This article will help you to understand the trends and fluctuation of gold prices in Rajasthan.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Rajasthan – Gold Price in Rajasthan Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Rajasthan Today
22 carat gold is 22 parts of gold out of 24, and the rest 2 parts of metals like zinc or nickel. Jewellery is made of 22 carat gold, because of which 22 carat gold rate in Rajasthan is very peculiar.
The below table gives today and yesterday’s information on gold rate, the change in prices of gold and the percentage change. Check the section below for information on gold price in Rajasthan today.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Rajasthan Today – Gold Price in Rajasthan
24 carat gold, which is pure gold, is used to make coins and bars. The below section will give you details about 24 carat gold rate in Rajasthan today.
You can use the data for comparative study of prices and percentage from yesterday to today. Refer this section to check pure gold price in Rajasthan.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Rajasthan Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Rajasthan|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Rajasthan for Last 15 Days
An important parameter while making an investment decision is monitoring past movement of the investment in order to buy/sell at the correct price.
The below 15 day data will help you to build a good strategy and understand what will be the right rate to buy/sell. Refer below for the past 15 days gold price in Rajasthan and understand the current trend.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Rajasthan – Also Past Gold Price in Rajasthan
Below is a graph of gold rate in Rajasthan put together to understand better. To gaze through a panoramic view for the past data of gold rate in Rajasthan refer the section below.
Gold Price in Rajasthan – Past 6 Months Price
The below section depicts a detailed study for the gold rate in Rajasthan for the past 6 months. The main aim for this data is studying price movements for a long term period. It will help you to study of the price trend for the past half year.
Gold rate analysis in Rajasthan for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,225||₹ 5,345|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,435||₹ 5,929|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,115||₹ 5,509|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,100||₹ 5,560|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,035||₹ 5,493|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,475||₹ 5,930|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,985||₹ 5,345|
Rajasthan is the largest West-Indian state in terms of area and holds the seventh-largest population of the nation. It has several big cities that are known for its forts and palaces. This state has always gained popularity for its royalty and ecstatic beauty. People in Rajasthan earn a lot of money from the hotel and tourism business.
But the state also houses a large number of traders and investors who focus mainly on gold. Almost everyone residing here hasa fetish for gold ornaments and they save from their monthly earning for investing in this expensive metal.
Below in this article readers will find the details of the rates of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold for August 2020. Investors looking for investing in this precious metal should not miss out on them.
- At the beginning of August 2020, gold rates were Rs.5225 per gram and Rs.5345 per gram for 22 Ct and 24 Ct respectively
- The month-end price for one gram of 22 Ct was Rs.5035 and for 24 Ct was 5493 per gram
- The highest and the lowest rates recorded for one gram of 22 Ct Gold were Rs.5475 and Rs.4985 respectively
- One gram of 24 Ct Gold fluctuated in the range of Rs.5345 and Rs.5930 in August this year
- The performance percentage for 24 Ct Gold was 10.94% which was quite high concerning 9.83% of 22 Ct Gold
- The second week saw the highest rates for of both the forms of gold
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,755||₹ 4,875|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,750||₹ 4,870|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,795||₹ 4,915|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,875||₹ 4,995|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,220||₹ 5,320|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,220||₹ 5,320|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,690||₹ 4,810|
A table has been drafted to inform readers regarding the gold rate in Rajasthan. We have added the gold rates for 22 carat and 24 carat gold. Also, thought to enlighten the readers with the highest and lowest gold rates. We have added the percentage analysis for both the gold rates. For the easy understanding of the reader, we thought to add both the highest and lowest value for 22 and 24 carat gold. Note minutely that we have offered the gold values for the month of June 2020.
- The highest price for 22 carat gold was witnessed as Rs 5,220.
- The lowest rate of gold for 22 carat was recorded as Rs 4,690.
- Highest and lowest gold rate for 24 gold was Rs 5,320 and Rs 4,810.
- The percentage analysis for 22 carat gold was 11.30%.
- The percentage performance for 24 carat gold was found to be 10.60%.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,581||₹ 4,761|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,506||₹ 4,626|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,600||₹ 4,720|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,677||₹ 4,797|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,710||₹ 4,830|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,725||₹ 4,845|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,500||₹ 4,620|
Readers from Rajasthan will be extremely benefitted from this portion of the article as it will discuss the rate of gold for June 2020. It will give a clear picture of how this precious commodity performed this month and investors can make investment decisions strategically. Therefore, one should not miss out on any points that are mentioned below.
- In June this year, the difference between 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold rates were very high in Rajasthan in comparison to other parts of the country
- The highest rate of 22 Ct Gold was Rs.4725 per gram and that for 24 Ct was Rs.4845 per gram
- 1 gram of 22 Ct Gold rate and 24 Ct Gold rate was the lowest at Rs.4500 and Rs.4620 respectively
- The performance percentage of 22 Ct Gold rate was 5.00% and that for 24 Ct Gold was 4.87%
- Gold rates increased gradually throughout the month with a downfall in the second week
May 2020, Gold Rates in Rajasthan
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,702|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,473||₹ 4,650|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,751|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,606||₹ 4,786|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,561||₹ 4,741|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,654||₹ 4,894|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,454||₹ 4,621|
The most recent trend is the trend of the month of May. Therefore, this section depicts data of gold rates in Rajasthan for different dates of the month of May. Important points to keep in mind from this data are summarized below.
- Gold rate changes for different days of the month are given below, which replicates major changes.
- For this month the highest recorded rate is Rs.4,654 for 22 Carat and Rs.4,894 for 24 Carat gold.
- Lowest recorded rate is Rs.4,454 for 22 Carat gold and Rs.4,621 for 24 Carat gold.
- There is an increase in price for both 22 and 24 carat gold nearing the month end.
- The overall percentage change in the gold rate in Rajasthan per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold is 4.49% and 5.91% respectively.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,036||₹ 4,236|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,030||₹ 4,236|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,360||₹ 4,586|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,201||₹ 4,468|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,505||₹ 4,677|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,575||₹ 4,796|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,029||₹ 4,230|
The below table has a summary of 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate movement in Rajasthan for the month of April. Key takeaway are jotted below for your reference.
- For this month the highest recorded rate is Rs.4,575 for 22 Carat and Rs.4,796 for 24 Carat gold.
- And the lowest recorded rate is Rs.4,029 for 22 Carat gold and Rs.4,230 for 24 Carat gold.
- The prices have hiked during the end of the month.
- The overall percentage change in the gold rate in Rajasthan per gram for the both the categories from the beginning to the end of the month are 13.55% and 13.38%.
- April’s change in gold rates is greater than that of May.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,089||₹ 4,297|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,287||₹ 4,505|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,229||₹ 4,437|
|22-03-2020||₹ 4,031||₹ 4,232|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,035||₹ 4,231|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,290||₹ 4,505|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,962||₹ 4,157|
To get a better understanding, data for gold price movement in Rajasthan for the month of March is compiled below in a lucid and detailed manner. Check this section to understand more on the trends for March and draw necessary conclusions.
- The peak rate for March in Rajasthan is Rs.4,290 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,505 for 24 carat gold.
- The lowest rate for March in Rajasthan is Rs.3,962 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,157 for 24 carat gold.
- Prices are volatile in this month and initially show an increase until a certain point and then tend to decrease till the end of the month.
- Compared to the month of February, the percentage changes in the gold price in Rajasthan per gram are 8.28% for 22 carat and 8.37% for 24 carat gold.
- For both the categories, the gold prices have decreased at the end of the month.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Rajasthan
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 4,002||₹ 4,196|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,967||₹ 4,169|
|15-02-2020||₹ 4,008||₹ 4,209|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,120||₹ 4,327|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,172||₹ 4,385|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,219||₹ 4,429|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,967||₹ 4,169|
The below section gives data on the 22 carat gold rate in Rajasthan and the changes in 24 carat gold rates in Rajasthan during the month span. Take a look at the noteworthy points extracted from the data that are given below.
- The graph of for this month is an inverted U.
- The highest rate for February is recorded at Rs.4,219 for 22 carat and Rs.4,429 for 24 carat gold.
- Lowest rate recorded for the same month is seen to be Rs.3,967 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,169 for 24 carat gold.
- Overall performance for the month is 6.35% and 6.24% for each of the category.
- You can also find additional information on gold rate in Rajasthan per gram for the month of February in the table.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Rajasthan
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,838||₹ 4,025|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,973||₹ 4,171|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,912||₹ 4,107|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,952||₹ 4,151|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,952||₹ 4,150|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,057||₹ 4,263|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,838||₹ 4,025|
Monthly comparison is always important when it comes to an investment, because each and every aspect that impact gold price in Rajasthan must be understood before making a decision.
From the fluctuation of rates in the month on January, some necessary key notes are mentioned below.
- The prices are increasing at the end of the month
- The highest rate recorded at Rs.4,057 for 22 carat and Rs.4,263 for 24 carat gold.
- Lowest rate recorded for the same month is Rs.3,838 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,025 for 24 carat gold price in Rajasthan.
- The overall percentage change is 5.71% and 5.91% for each of the category.
- There is data for 5 different time interval in the table.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,756||₹ 3,942|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,716||₹ 3,903|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,712||₹ 3,895|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,745||₹ 3,934|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,843||₹ 4,033|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,843||₹ 4,033|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,702||₹ 3,887|
Many a times as the year fleets by, there is major change in rates of gold. Therefore, we will also run through the movement 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Rajasthan for the month of December 2019. From the data, we have also compiled some important take away points.
- Price intervals on 5 different days of the month are available in the table.
- There is a gradual increase in prices during this month.
- The highest price for the month remains Rs.3,843 and Rs.4,033 for each of the category.
- Lowest price is Rs.3,702 and Rs.3,887 for each of the category.
- The overall percentage change in the gold rate in Rajasthan per gram from the 1st day of December to the last day of December is been approximately 3.81% for 22 carat and 3.76% for 24 carat gold.
Gold Rate in Rajasthan – Trend in 2020
Gold rates are impacted highly by the change in rate of US dollar. With the weakening of the dollar against rupee, the price of gold shows a considerable amount of increase because of high demand of gold.
This is one of the reasons that influenced the gold rate trends in Rajasthan and the entire country.
Another factor impacting gold rates are the economic conditions in the country and the world. Specifically talking about 2020, the pandemic that hit the entire globe severely, lead to a dip and then plunge in gold rates.
Since the panic that has been created post the announcement of the lockdown, it is seen that traders have been buying gold futures from COMEX because of the fear of lack of investment and risk on liquid assets.
However, today gold rate in Rajasthan has stabilized and we further expect a smooth positive progress in the gold market.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Rajasthan – Trend in 2019
For 2019, the Gold rate Trend 2019 in Rajasthan had been increasing initially but within few months showed a steep decline.
However, by the end of the year it increased considerably. The reason for the fluctuation in prices during some months of 2019 was the trade tensions between US and China.
There are many other factors that also affected the historical gold rate in Rajasthan during this year. Inflation, leads to an increase in consumers demand for gold.
If inflation sustains for a longer period of time, gold is used as a hedge tool against inflation, because of which an increase in inflation always leads to an increase in gold prices.
What makes Gold Rates in Rajasthan to increase?
Rajasthan is well known for its art and craft. The people of Rajasthan are very inclined towards gold ornaments and women fancy wearing jewellery on a regular basis. Many reports also state Rajasthan to be rich in gold deposits, however, more facts remains unclear.
The state, rich in culture and heritage, celebrate festivals with pomp and grandeur. There are multiple reasons that affect the gold rate in Rajasthan as on today. Some of them are penned down below:
- Increase in inflation. When inflation increases, the gold prices also tend to rise.
- The amount of gold floated in the market by the central bank also impacts gold rates.
- Demand for gold increases during times of marriages and festivals.
- The weakening of dollar against rupee, increases demand and prices of gold.
- The supply of gold is limited and its demand keeps on increasing. With an intention of need for demand of gold in the future, today’s gold rate in Rajasthan today per gram is increasing.
What makes Gold Price in Rajasthan to decrease?
With reasons that lead to an increase in price of gold, there are many factors that lead to a decline in the gold price in Rajasthan as well. We have jotted few reasons that lead to changes in Today Gold Price in Rajasthan per gram.
- A sudden increase in supply will lead to decrease in demand and prices may fall.
- Chaotic international relations also decrease gold prices in the nation.
- Market conditions impact the prices of gold largely. Bear market leads to a decrease in gold prices.
- Global pandemic may cause erratic gold rate trends.
- With an high demand for fixed assets, the prices of fixed assets increase and decreases the demand for gold
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Rajasthan?
Central Banks hold currency and gold reserves and have the ability to float them in the market whenever required. When, central bank plans for economic expansion, the demand for gold increases with lack of gold floating in the market.
During times like this the central bank can convert their cash reserves to gold and vice versa. When risk is speculated, public try to invest their liquid assets into gold with an aim that it can serve them high rated return in the future.
Other investment parameters like bonds, shares and debentures also affect the Gold rate in Rajasthan. Therefore, directly or indirectly, the decisions by the central bank have a great impact on the Gold Rate in Rajasthan today.
Why Gold Price in Rajasthan is different from other Cities?
Gold pricesvary in different cities due to different reasons, the main being, transportation cost, import cost, demand for gold etc. Gold price in Rajasthan fluctuates depending on international measures and the state policy implanted on sale of gold.
As per the state and central norms the Gold Price in Rajasthan 916 continue to change with time and international factors that directly affect them.
What is Gold Rate in Rajasthan 916 Hallmark gold?
The synonym for 22 carat gold is 916 Hallmark Gold, wherein it means that this gold is made of 91.67% pure gold and remaining 8.33% of metals like alloys, which is then used to make jewellery and sculpture.
Not being 100 percent pure gold, 916 hallmark is expected to meet the gold and purity stands laid down by the BSI. This helps us to know more about the Gold Rate in Rajasthan 916 as on today.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Rajasthan?
The mandatory tax of 5% GST is levied on the purchase of gold. Other charges like making charges are also factored in which differ from jeweller to jeweller. These charges are either imposed on price per gram or as percentage on the product as a whole.
Since 2017, with the introduction to GST, tax on Gold rate in Rajasthan is already fixed by the government.
Gold Rate in Rajasthan – Conclusion
The reasons that impact today gold Rate in Rajasthan are mentioned in this article. We hope you got a clear insight on the meaning, fluctuation and trends of 22 carat and 24 carat gold and that this compilation will help you for further study and analysis of gold rate in Rajasthan.
Most Read Articles