Gold Rate in Punjab Today (Dec 08, 2022): Live Gold Price in PunjabLast Updated Date: Dec 08, 2022
Gold is one such metal that people in Punjab absolutely love. According to the data collected, there is no one pattern of Gold Rate in Punjab. Hence we have come up with this article to keep you updated about the Live Gold Rate in Punjab Today (Dec 08, 2022).
This article will help you gain knowledge regarding parts of gold cost, for example, the past patterns dependent on various events, and different insights about the effect of value vacillations. Discover Gold Rate in Punjab Live here.
Compare Live Gold Rate in Punjab with other Cities in India
22 Carat Gold Rate in Punjab – Gold Price in Punjab Today (Dec 08, 2022)
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Punjab Today
This segment will help you have a look at the changes in 22 Carat Gold Rate in Punjab. This sort of gold is commonly used to make ornaments for various purposes.
The segment will provide the specific numbers of the Gold Price in Punjab Today, as well as for the last few months along with the change in the performance.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Punjab Today (Dec 08, 2022) – Gold Price in Punjab
24 Carat Gold Rate in Punjab is given here from which the reader can come to know about the current Gold Price in Punjab.
The present price, the prices for the last few months are given as well. Along with this, we have even provided the performance for the 24 carat gold which will help you gain more knowledge.
Tomorrow Gold Rate Prediction or Forecast in Punjab
Check out Punjab Gold Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Punjab Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Punjab|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Punjab for Last 15 Days
Purchasers frequently consider past Price changes of gold, to search the best purchase cost. Take a look at the data provided, which comprises 15 days Gold Price in Punjab information, so you can make sense from the current cost patterns.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Punjab – Also Past Gold Price in Punjab
Representation through graphs gives a speedy view into the changes in the price of gold and thus, we provide you with the outlines that will help you know more about the current day Gold Rate in Punjab.
Details and furthermore the changes in Gold Rate in Punjab from the data that we have collected are represented in charts below.
Gold Price in Punjab – Past 12 Months Price
According to the data collected we have given the changes in the gold rate in Punjab below.
Gold Rate Movement in Punjab for November 2022
|Gold Rates in November 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||4670||5093|
|8th November 2022||4695||5120|
|15th November 2022||4795||5230|
|22nd November 2022||4850||5290|
|30th November 2022||4870||5313|
|Highest Rate in November 2022||4890||5335|
|Lowest Rate in November 2022||4625||4800|
Here is our contribution for the month of November, particularly for the State of Punjab. There has been an insignificant movement in the gold prices during November 2022 with a slight drop between 0-3%.
- The opening price on 1st November 2022 for 22-carat gold was Rs.4670 and Rs.5093 for 24-carat gold.
- The closing price on 30th November 2022 for 22-carat gold was Rs.4870 and Rs.5313 for 24-carat gold.
- This slight movement in the prices of gold has recorded a downward movement of 4.28% for 22-carat gold and 4.32% for 24-carat gold.
- Rs.4890 is the highest price recorded per gram of 22-carat gold and Rs.5335 per gram of 24-carat gold in November.
- Rs.4625 is the lowest price recorded for per gram of 22-carat gold and Rs.4800 per gram of 24-carat gold.
Gold Rate Movement in Punjab for October 2022
|Gold Rates in October 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st October 2022||4665||5089|
|8th October 2022||4800||5236|
|15th October 2022||4635||5055|
|22nd October 2022||4715||5144|
|31st October 2022||4675||5099|
|Highest Rate in October 2022||4800||5236|
|Lowest Rate in October 2022||4635||5055|
Read the data in the table and also refer to the following bulleted points which are in context with Gold Rate in Punjab for October. So, as per the data, you can see the trend of the month and then decide to invest in it, after you come up with certain investment strategies.
- You can see how much of a rise in price was noticed for the month of October. The opening and the closing prices for the month are as well provided.
- First recorded price, or the Opening price for the month was Rs.4665 and Rs.5089 respectively.
- As for the Highest price points, the level was as much as Rs.4800 and Rs.5236
- On the similar account, the Low price level which was recorded was Rs.4635 and Rs. 5055 respectively.
- If you want the stats of the percentage change, it was 0.21% and 0.20% for both the category gold.
Gold rate analysis in Punjab for September 2022
|Gold Rates in September 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st September 2022||4670||5095|
|8th September 2022||4680||5104|
|15th September 2022||4635||5056|
|22nd September 2022||4615||5035|
|30th September 2022||4680||5105|
|Highest Rate in September 2022||4705||5132|
|Lowest Rate in September 2022||4595||5011|
Let us make things easy for you, where you may choose the strategy of investment, and we will provide you with the information on the Gold Rate in Punjab. The rates are in context with the month of September, as we have covered the month from the year 2022. Table has all the necessary figures.
- The digits you see in the table are from various other intervals of time and we have also laid the rates of 22 and 24 carat gold category.
- We want you to check the price change we have commuted. We ensured too provide you the result in percentage for easy reading, and it was 0.21% and 0.20%.
- The next consideration you would have is what the change signifies. Now, the change of the metal shows that the price of the metal fell.
- The lowest price level for the month was noted by us and it was Rs.4705 and Rs.5132
- On the other end, we also have noted the highest price level of the month and it was Rs.4595 and Rs.5011
Gold rate analysis in Punjab for August 2022
|Gold Rates in August 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st August 2022||4725||5155|
|8th August 2022||4770||5203|
|15th August 2022||4830||5269|
|22nd August 2022||4775||5210|
|31st August 2022||4715||5144|
|Highest Rate in August 2022||4830||5269|
|Lowest Rate in August 2022||4715||5144|
Punjab is a North-Indian state having a large number of businessmen who deal in all types of products. This state also has traders who deal with precious commodities like gold. People here understand business extremely well and they never fail to crack the best deal where gold is concerned.
- 22 Ct Gold had an opening rate of Rs.4725 per gram and the closing price was Rs.4715 for a gram
- The highest value recorded for one gram of 24 Ct Gold was Rs.5269 and the lowest was Rs.5144
- The price of one gram of 22 Ct Gold in Punjab fluctuated in the range of Rs.4830 and Rs.4715
- 24 Ct Gold had a lower performance percentage than 22 Ct Gold in August 2022
- The percentage of price change calculated for 22 Ct Gold was -0.21% and same for 24 Ct Gold
July 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Punjab
|Gold Rates in July 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||4792||5227|
|8th July 2022||4700||5126|
|15th July 2022||4665||5089|
|22nd July 2022||4655||5078|
|31st July 2022||4735||5166|
|Highest Rate in July 2022||4825||5257|
|Lowest Rate in July 2022||4615||5035|
We have penned a table including the detailed data of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold particularly covering the gold rate in Punjab. For each gold category, we have stated the highest as well as the lowest price of the gold. Our intention is to aware readers of the data for the month of June 2022. For easy analysis, we have also stated the statistical record of the performance of each gold segment in terms of the percentage.
- The highest gold rate for 22 carat gold was Rs 4825.
- While the lowest rate of the gold for 22 carat gold was Rs 4615.
- On the other hand, the highest rate for 24 gold was Rs 5257.
- The lowest gold price for 24 carat gold was Rs 5035.
- Percentage of the performance for the 22 carat gold was -1.19%.
- The performance of the percentage for 24 carat gold was -1.17%.
June 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Punjab
|Gold Rates in June 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||4765||5197|
|8th June 2022||4785||5219|
|15th June 2022||4733||5159|
|22nd June 2022||4760||5191|
|30th June 2022||4680||5104|
|Highest Rate in June 2022||5780||5291|
|Lowest Rate in June 2022||4680||5104|
Traders and investors in Punjab should always check out the performance of gold in the local market if they are planning to invest in the precious metal. The rates of 22 Carat and 24 Carat Gold for June 2022 are mentioned below along with the performance percentage of this commodity.
Readers should not miss out on any point if they are planning a big investment in gold in July this year.
- The highest value of 22 Carat Gold was recorded as Rs.5780 in this state for June and that for 24 Carat Gold was Rs.5291
- The lowest gold rate in Punjab touched Rs.4680 for 1 gram of 22 Carat Gold
- 1 gram of 24 Carat Gold rate went down to the lowest value of Rs.5104
- An average performance percentage was marked in the rate of gold in June 2022 with -1.78% for 22 Ct and -1.79% for 24 Ct Gold
- The price of this metal decreased gradually from the third week of this month
May 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Punjab
|Gold Rates in May 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||4854||5294|
|8th May 2022||4755||5186|
|15th May 2022||4640||5060|
|22nd May 2022||4720||5148|
|31st May 2022||4790||5225|
|Highest Rate in May 2022||4854||5294|
|Lowest Rate in May 2022||4625||5044|
This part of the table shows you the changes in the gold rates in Punjab. It includes weekly changes in the gold rate in Punjab per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
- Price changes for every week are given in the table to study the trends for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold.
- The highest price seen for 22 carat gold was Rs.4854 and for 24 carat gold was Rs.5294.
- The lowest price seen for 22 carat gold was Rs.4625 and for 24 carat gold was Rs.5044.
- The performance analysis for 22 carat gold was -1.32% and for 24 carat gold was -1.30%.
- There was not much difference in the gold rate in Punjab per gram of 22 carat gold and 24 carat towards the end of May.
April 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Punjab
|Gold Rates in April 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st April 2022||4825||5262|
|8th April 2022||4840||5268|
|15th April 2022||4965||5421|
|22nd April 2022||4945||5393|
|30th April 2022||4855||5295|
|Highest Rate in April 2022||4995||5448|
|Lowest Rate in April 2022||4795||5229|
According to the data we have provided the readers with gold rate movement in Punjab. The gold rate in Punjab per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold are given below.
- The highest price seen for 22 carat gold was Rs.4995 and for 24 carat gold was Rs.5448.
- Lowest price seen for 22 carat gold was Rs.4795 and for 24 carat gold was Rs.5229.
- The performance analysis for 22 carat gold was 0.62% and for 24 carat gold was 0.63%.
- There was an increase in the price of 22 carat and 24 carat gold towards the mid week of April but start declining at the end.
- The performance also increased for gold rate in Punjab per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold as to what it was in March.
March 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Punjab
|Gold Rates in March 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st March 2022||4685||5105|
|8th March 2022||4955||5405|
|15th March 2022||4775||5208|
|22nd March 2022||4790||5225|
|31st March 2022||4780||5213|
|Highest Rate in March 2022||4995||5448|
|Lowest Rate in March 2022||3745||5105|
The table given shows the changes in the gold price movement in Punjab. For the investors we have also provided the gold rate in Punjab per gram below.
- Prices for every week are given so that the readers can analyze the trends in a better way.
- The highest price seen for 22 carat gold was Rs.4995 and for 24 carat gold was Rs.5448.
- The lowest price seen for 22 carat gold was Rs.3745 and for 24 carat gold was Rs.5105.
- Performance analysis for gold price in Punjab per gram for 22 carat gold was 2.03% and for 24 carat gold was 2.12%.
- There was fluctuation in the price of 22 carat and 24 carat gold in the month of March.
February 2022, Gold Price Movement in Punjab
|Gold Rates in February 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||4560||4851|
|8th February 2022||4610||4920|
|15th February 2022||4660||5042|
|22nd February 2022||4630||5050|
|28th February 2022||4715||5143|
|Highest Rate in February 2022||4732||5172|
|Lowest Rate in February 2022||4560||4851|
In this part of the table the changes in the 22 carat gold rate in Punjab are given. Adding more to it we have also provided the gold rate in Punjab per gram for the readers to understand easily.
- Changes in the price of 22 carat and 24 carat are provided to study the patterns easily.
- The highest price seen for 22 carat gold was Rs.4732 and for 24 carat gold was Rs.5172.
- The lowest price seen for 22 carat gold was Rs.4560 and for 24 carat gold was Rs.4851.
- Performance analysis for 22 carat gold was 3.40% and for 24 carat gold was 6.02%.
- The prices for gold rate in Punjab per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold increased towards the end of February.
January 2022, Gold Price Movement in Punjab
|Gold Rates in January 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st January 2022||4620||4920|
|8th January 2022||4540||4830|
|15th January 2022||4581||4871|
|22nd January 2022||4652||4952|
|31st January 2022||4560||4850|
|Highest Rate in January 2022||4652||4952|
|Lowest Rate in January 2022||4510||4830|
Changes in the 22 carat gold price and 24 carat gold price in Punjab are given in the table below. For the convenience of the readers we have provided the change in gold price in Punjab below.
- Changes in the price of 22 carat and 24 carat are given in order to understand the trends.
- The highest price seen for 22 carat gold was Rs.4652 and for 24 carat gold was Rs.4952.
- Lowest price seen for 22 carat gold was Rs.4510 and for 24 carat gold was Rs.4830.
- The performance analysis for 22 carat gold was -1.32% and for 24 carat gold was -1.44%.
- There was not much movement in the price of 22 carat and 24 carat gold towards the end of January.
Gold Rate Movement in Punjab for December 2021
|Gold Rates in December 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st December 2021||4559||4849|
|8th December 2021||4570||4860|
|15th December 2021||4570||4860|
|22nd December 2021||4600||4890|
|31st December 2021||4579||4869|
|Highest Rate in December 2021||4660||4950|
|Lowest Rate in December 2021||4520||4820|
Major industries are dependent on the yellow metal for a lot of operations, including Household sector with the motive of investment. Yellow metal is a great deal of asset to possess and also has a lot of purposeful aspects attached.
- Hence we decide to give you the price change details, and crisp or sharp shifts recorded alongside.
- If we take a glance at the percentage change of the metal, it was 0.44% and 0.41%, both of which were a decent shift.
- On the contrary, the highest price of the metal went up to Rs.4660 and Rs.4950, as noticed across the end of the month.
- The price shift was on an increasing pace throughout the month, while it well majorly on the last day of the month.
Gold Rate in Punjab – Trend in 2020
A lot of events have taken place globally, for example, the India and China economic agreement, and furthermore the coronavirus pandemic.
A significant change in Gold Rate Trend in Punjab was seen at the beginning of the year.
Rising patterns were seen because of the economic alliance, which then decreased due to the coronavirus circumstance.
People were not much into the stock exchanges and an increase in Dollar too meant a further and extraordinary change in the gold rates.
The most elevated rate was reached in the period of March because of Government strategies to adapt up to the coronavirus circumstance. Today Gold Rate in Punjab is anyway balanced out.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Punjab – Trend in 2019
The general study of Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Punjab can be summarized as there was consistent ascent and decrease in costs.
The Historical Gold Rate in Punjab portrays significant events that impacted the Gold cost, be that as it may, the significant explanation was the economic strains between USA and China.
Any significant decrease in cost was taken care by the steady interest for the metal. Nonetheless, the vacillation in cost was mainly due to the changes in the US Dollar.
What makes Gold Rates in Punjab to increase?
Gold Rate in Punjab as of today fluctuates based on a few domestic and abroad events. Basically the increase in the demand or also the value of the US Dollar may prompt a radical change in the Gold Rate in Punjab today per gram. The main points are as following:
- The rate of inflation profoundly influences the rates of gold, and henceforth, the gold value presently is significantly more compared to what it was in the previous years.
- If there is a change in the prices of gold globally, it will also affect the local markets in India as well.
- The policies which are decided by the Reserve Bank of India with respect to gold also influence the price of gold.
- The demand from the consumers for gold also plays a great role in determining the price of gold.
- Trends which are going on in the financial sector, for example – the rate of interest can also be another explanation.
What makes Gold Price in Punjab to decrease?
There are opposite reasons behind the decrease in Gold Price in Punjab. The general decrease will prompt Today Gold Price in Punjab per gram.
- People’s opinions regarding the market conditions matter, if they are not into buying gold then, it will bring down the costs of gold.
- International undertakings are likewise the main source of decrease in gold costs.
- An increase in the production of gold with a conceivable lower interest for metal will bring down the cost as well.
- If there is an increase in the rate of interest in the country, then the cost of gold will decrease.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Punjab?
If the US Dollar becomes strong then the price of gold will increase in India and vice-versa. This is regularly an inflationary support taken by the financial specialists, to adapt up to the increment in the Gold Rate in Punjab by virtue of expansion.
Additionally, when there are updates in bank strategies, for example, good interest rates, such venture choices become appealing and the interest for gold fall, which further prompts decline in Gold Rate in Punjab Today.
Why Gold Price in Punjab is different from other Cities?
Generally, the price of gold is determined by the international events that take place. But there are certain specific factors which influence the gold price in Punjab 916, which are the quantity of gold people are buying, the cost of transportation, making charges which are added to the gold product as well as the jewellers association
The value of the Indian currency also impacts the cost, where debilitating indication of the currency prompts ascend in gold cost. In conclusion, the import duty of the legislature is likewise a significant impact of gold cost.
What is Gold Rate in Punjab 916 Hallmark gold?
22 carat Gold rate is otherwise called the 916 gold, which means the 91.6 grams of purity present in the gold product.
Hallmark gold is the affirmation that all the gold and its standards of immaculateness are satisfied. Thus, the Gold Rate in Punjab 916 is likewise called the 22 Carat Gold today.
It basically implies that 91.6 grams of gold is present in 100 grams alloy, and this expresses the real purity of the gold, which is normally used to make ornaments. Though, the 24 carat gold is used to make bars, medical devices and several others.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Punjab?
Government has levied different taxes on Gold, for example, the GST. The making charge fluctuates starting with one dealer then onto the next, thus one dealer may charge more than the other one. In actual terms, the tax on Gold Rate in Punjab is fixed by the government.
As per the government, a rate of 5% GST has been levied on the making charges taken by the dealer, which will stay consistent. Be that as it may, as far as unsatisfied making charges, one can buy the gold from an alternate dealer.
Gold Rate in Punjab – Conclusion
People are always ready to invest their money in gold. But it is important to have knowledge about the different trends in gold.
Hence we have provided the readers with data regarding the gold rate in Punjab for the 22 carat and 24 carat gold to gain more knowledge.
Gold Rate in Punjab FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s gold rate in Punjab?
Answer – In the article itself, we provide you with the gold rate of Punjab. In 3 variables, 1 gram, 10 grams and 100 grams and different timelines, which include the current pace, we do so. Right at the beginning of the article itself the tabular representation of the present rate is shown. The rest are organised according to. All the specifics of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold are also given by us.
Ques – Where to find gold rate in Punjab?
Answer – All you have to do to check the gold rates of Punjab is just click on the link of our website that will lead you to our articles that provide you with all the details you need. The information we have is across different timelines and units. It is therefore extremely easy for the client to conveniently find all the details and construct their plans.
Ques – Is this live gold price in Punjab?
Answer – We provide the live gold prices of Punjab to our clients. Having first provided significance to the needs of the client, we show the current gold rate within 3 variables right at the beginning. Thereby for us the requirements and demands of our customers always come first.
Ques – Can I find last month’s gold price here?
Answer – You will definitely find last month’s Punjab’s gold rate in the given post. As we understand the need for frequent checks and comparisons, we give you all the details in the form of tables and charts to search for the information you need.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold rate in Punjab?
Answer – Due to its high versatility, the 22 carat gold category never loses its demand. Therefore, we include all the important facts and figures relating to this gold group, aka different time periods and units. This way, for the consumer, it is more feasible.
Ques – Is the Gold rate in Punjab update?
Answer – We believe in delivering all the latest data and charts to customers. We thus have a number of extremely efficient individuals constantly updating all the units that comply with the market price. All the data and facts you find on our website are now revised.
Ques – Will I find Gold rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you have access to the gold rate forecast. It provides you with the ability to collect historical data and prepare your strategic investments using different timelines. This is an extremely easy and convenient source for all our customers whose needs are our priority.
Ques – Can I use gold investment calculator?
Answer – The gold rate calculator is free of charge and open to all customers. This calculator offers numerous units and the experience is very smooth and precise. Therefore, you simply find your cab by filling in the mandatory areas such as the category, sum of investment, date of investment and city.
Ques – Can I calculate the Gold rate in Tola?
Answer – Yeah, Tola is a metric that is present in the Gold investment calculator as a unit. There is a collection of units in the gold investment calculator that are basically relevant for gold rate calculations. You can also check the other variables after you have filled out the necessary information to get access to the calculator.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in Punjab?
Answer – 24 carat gold is the purest form of gold without any fillers or mixture in it. With purest form we do understand that there is no mixture and thereby are available in bars and bullion. It is not well suited for ornamentation purpose.
Most Read Articles