Gold Rate in Lucknow – Find 22 Ct & 24 Ct Gold Price in Lucknow Today
Gold’s demand is always alive across all the cities in the country, and likewise in Lucknow. We drew out the Gold Rate in Lucknow for the residents.
This article will help our readers keep track of the Gold Rate in Lucknow Today which will lead to successful investment. We took notes of the Gold Rate in Lucknow Live and included in this article.
For your convenience we drew out charts and tables, the best possible ways to monitor the price trends. They are easy to understand, and in case any of difficulties; we also included brief explanation on them apparently.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow – Gold Price in Lucknow Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Lucknow Today
Keeping the general need of our readers from Lucknow in concern, here is the first set of information you need, i.e. Gold Price in Lucknow Today.
Not only the today’s 22 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow, but also yesterday’s rate is included in the table. Other stats are change% and also performance.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow Today – Gold Price in Lucknow
The next need of the readers, following the 22 carat gold stats is 24 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow. So, we also make it a point to include the yesterdays and also todays Pure Gold Price in Lucknow in this article, probably in the form of a table.
This makes everything extremely clear, since we have the change% and performance mentioned.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Lucknow Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Lucknow|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Lucknow for Last 15 Days
Justifying the trends of Gold Price in Lucknow is not enough only based on the stats from yesterday and today. So, for a detailed study, we also included all the rates from the past 15 days, for your convenience.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Lucknow – Also Past Gold Price in Lucknow
Tables are easy, but are limited. Therefore, to let you study the Gold Rate in Lucknow, you have also included graphs.
This will not only provide you the information on the Gold Rate in Lucknow today, but also from different timelines from the past.
Gold Price in Lucknow – Past 12 Months Price
If you aren’t able to draw an analysis of the Gold Rate in Lucknow all by yourself, here is the detailed explanation of 12 months.
June 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in June 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||4698||5098|
|8th June 2021||4805||5242|
|15th June 2021||4765||5180|
|22nd June 2021||4625||5034|
|30th June 2021||4590||4990|
|Highest Rate in June 2021||4825||5264|
|Lowest Rate in June 2021||4590||4990|
We have put together the combination of the Gold Rate in Lucknow for both the category gold. The table provided above sorts out the June month analysis from the year 2021.
- The table contains the data of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold prices, from first day of each week of the month, and also the last day of the month.
- The first recorded prices of the month were Rs.4698 and Rs.5098.
- Percentage change was however commuted at -2.30% and -2.12%.
- Percentage change was commuted from the highest price which was Rs.4825 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5264 for 24 carat gold.
- Change was also accounted to from the lowest price level of the month, which was Rs.4590 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4990 for 24 carat gold.
May 2021, Gold Rates in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in May 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||4537||4957|
|8th May 2021||4592||4999|
|15th May 2021||4620||5020|
|22nd May 2021||4693||5083|
|31st May 2021||4687||5087|
|Highest Rate in May 2021||4710||5100|
|Lowest Rate in May 2021||4537||4957|
Let us begin with a per month Gold Rates in Lucknow analysis. This would rather be definite and grant you access to precise Gold Rate in Lucknow per Gram.
- So, beginning with the detailed evaluation, we have the month of May firstly. To check out the flow of rates, we extracted 5 days from the month and noted their rates.
- The gold performance has rather been constant across the entire month, and no greater shifts were witnessed. However, the gold price of 22 carat was increasing constantly till 4th week, then shows a little decline in the 5th week.
- The performance bases are 3.31% for 22 carat gold and 2.62% for 24 carat gold.
- Eventually, the metal reached a high point of Rs.4710 and Rs.5100 for the month.
- The lowest point for the metal was Rs.4537 and Rs.4957.
April 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in Apr 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01st April 2021||₹ 4,380||₹ 4,779|
|08th April 2021||₹ 4,515||₹ 4,925|
|15th April 2021||₹ 4,586||₹ 5,003|
|22nd April 2021||₹ 4,665||₹ 5,085|
|30th April 2021||₹ 4,537||₹ 4,957|
|Highest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,665||₹ 5,085|
|Lowest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,380||₹ 4,779|
Monitor the flow of Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow which shows how the rates took a swing for different intervals of the month. The rates provided are for both the 22 carat gold category and 24 carat gold category.
- Following the general pattern, we have the Gold Rate in Lucknow per Gram from 5 different days of the month.
- A major surge and down fall was witnessed in this month as there is a huge difference between the highest price of the month and the lowest.
- Precisely pinpointing the highest numbers, they were Rs.4,665 and Rs.5,085.
- Next, the lowest numbers attained by the metal were Rs.4,380 and Rs.4,779.
- Performance wise, the stats are 3.58% and 3.72%.
March 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in Mar 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st March 2021||₹ 4,520||₹ 4,930|
|8th March 2021||₹ 4,415||₹ 4,816|
|15th March 2021||₹ 4,416||₹ 4,417|
|22nd March 2021||₹ 4,420||₹ 4,822|
|31st March 2021||₹ 4,325||₹ 4,718|
|Highest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,520||₹ 4,930|
|Lowest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,325||₹ 4,417|
Proceeding with the next month, we have March’s Gold Price Movement in Lucknow analysis. You can once again take a quick look at the rates for the month, as per your ease.
- Likewise other month’s analysis, we again included the same 5 days and their Gold Price in Lucknow per Gram data in the table.
- It is eventually witnessed from the table that, a proportionate shift in gold prices took place.
- So, the performance rate according to the price levels has been -4.31% and -4.30%.
- Looking at the highest price points of the month, they were Rs.4,520 and Rs.4,930.
- Shifting towards the lowest price points for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold, they were Rs.4,325 and Rs.4,417.
February 2021, Gold Price Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in February 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st February 2021||₹ 4,815||₹ 5,227|
|8th February 2021||₹ 4,620||₹ 5,040|
|15th February 2021||₹ 4,640||₹ 5,062|
|22nd February 2021||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,953|
|28th February 2021||₹ 4,484||₹ 4,892|
|Highest Rate in February||₹ 4,815||₹ 5,227|
|Lowest Rate in February||₹ 4,484||₹ 4,892|
The month to study 22 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow for this section is February. Again, we present you yet another table which states the Gold Rate in Lucknow per gram from different intervals of the month.
- The idea of study for this month is same as that of other months, where we use 5 days and their gold prices.
- Again, a similar yet noticeable drift in price was noticed in this month.
- Here, the lowest price for 22 carat gold was Rs.4,484, where as the highest for the same was Rs.4,815.
- Performance percentage was -6.87% and -6.41%.
- The likely highest price point for 24 carat gold was Rs.5,227 and lowest was Rs.4,892.
January 2021, Gold Price Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in January 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st January 2021||₹ 4,886||₹ 5,331|
|8th January 2021||₹ 4,965||₹ 5,416|
|15th January 2021||₹ 4,815||₹ 5,252|
|22nd January 2021||₹ 4,825||₹ 5,263|
|31st January 2021||₹ 4,796||₹ 5,231|
|Highest Rate in January||₹ 5,015||₹ 5,465|
|Lowest Rate in January||₹ 4,765||₹ 5,150|
This section of our study comprises of the January month, from the year – 2021. Here you will encounter the opening 22 Carat Gold Price in Lucknow alongside 24 carat rates.
- Dates from different yet major intervals of the month are provided in the table, the most crucial 5 days or points.
- Gold Price in Lucknow for the month of January was actually quite stable, without high or low jump.
- Performance stands at -1.84% and -1.88%.
- Low rate for the month was Rs.4,765 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5,150 for 24 carat gold.
- Likewise, the high rate for the month was Rs.5,015 and Rs.5,465
Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4705||5132|
|8th December 2020||4875||5318|
|15th December 2020||4795||5231|
|22nd December 2020||4915||5361|
|31st December 2020||4886||5331|
|Highest Rate in December||4925||5372|
|Lowest Rate in December||4705||5132|
Making sure we update them with each and every pop up, be it a strike in rate or a rigid dropdown of it, our company takes its job pretty sternly. We wouldn’t want to see our customers nudged or devastated about the ongoing changes in the price of gold in Lucknow for the month of December.
- To make it convenient for our users to figure out the mechanics of it and be understood for the same, we have diverged a whole new table which contains all the information needed for a proper comprehension of this task.
- The table proclaims the highest, lowest and an exceeding performance rate displayed at the end of a given month.
- This pertains to the fact that gold rates keep fluctuating with each passing day, regardless of its vivacity.
- The highest turnaround has been Rs.4925 and Rs.5372 for the 22 and 24 carat gold category with the lowest droop has been Rs.4705 and Rs.5132 simultaneously.
- The percentage diversity noted at the end of the month has been processed at a rate of 3.85% and 3.88%.
Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4921||5194|
|8th November 2020||5046||5504|
|15th November 2020||4976||5428|
|22nd November 2020||4916||5362|
|30th November 2020||4685||5110|
|Highest Rate in November||5065||5525|
|Lowest Rate in November||4685||5110|
Our absolute aim is assuring utter and complete jollity to our readers. To make this happen, we have enlisted various modifications for gold rates in Lucknow for the month of November. A separate table has been provided over here which would make it all the more easy for our client base to search for any and every amendment regarding gold rates. They may refer to this if at all they have any confusion whatsoever.
- Having thoroughly studied our consumers’ preferences, we have prepared a chart with appropriate lining showcasing every little modification that has taken place this month.
- The chart depicts everyday updates of performance, referring to the utter fact that there has been a -4.80% and -1.62% change for both the categories of gold.
- Negative sign shows very clearly the utmost change in performance, assuring that the rate had fallen to its entirety.
- The most increased price intervals have been Rs.5065 and Rs.5525 for 22 and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Nevertheless, the lowest price intervals were a massive Rs.4685 and Rs.5110.
Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4895||5342|
|8th October 2020||4890||5334|
|15th October 2020||4926||5374|
|22nd October 2020||4961||5412|
|31st October 2020||4920||5267|
|Highest Rate in October||4980||5433|
|Lowest Rate in October||4890||5245|
You can bring in your own investment ideas and strategies, which are based on the historical data, i.e. the past data. This is a form of technical analysis where the Gold Rate in Lucknow from previous times are studied to check how certain events lead to changes in the price of the metal.
- Follow up with the table and learn the changes in prices for the month of October and you will be able to plan your future investments.
- Commutation of the change in price shows the percentages at 0.51% and -1.40%
- Rs.4980 and Rs.5433 were the recorded highest price points.
- Rs.4890 and Rs. 5245 were the recorded lowest price points.
- Not a major, but rather a minor change in the price level was noticed.
September 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||5045||5503|
|Lowest Rate in September||4835||5274|
Get started with the process of forming strategies in order to invest in a smart manner. You commonly need access to the Gold Rate in Lucknow in this context, and we have just the exact offering for you. In this section, we have put forth all price changes in the metal from September month’s record.
- Check out the change in price for 22 carat and 24 carat gold, as provided in the table of this section.
- We have now commuted the much needed change in the price of the metal and it was recorded to be -2.38% and -2.42%
- The commutation has only proven that the price of the metal went down. Though not a significance decline, yet, the prices of the metal has fallen.
- While going through the table, you can see that the highest price of the metal was Rs.5045 and Rs.5503
- On the other hand, the lowest price reached by the metal was Rs.4835 and Rs.5274
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,225||₹ 5,345|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,435||₹ 5,929|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,115||₹ 5,509|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,100||₹ 5,560|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,035||₹ 5,493|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,475||₹ 5,930|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,985||₹ 5,345|
It is of utmost importance for the investors to come up with investment plans, which required all the details regarding Gold Rate in Lucknow. This section vows to provide the information about the August month, and the required data of shift in price you need to notice.
- For your reference, we have drawn the table and provide the necessary analysis regarding the major shift in prices, including the highest and the lowest price of the month.
- We further have more necessary discussion for your consideration. Here the change in the price level is discussed wherein we can see that the percentages are around 9.83% and 10.94% for 22 carat and 224 carat gold.
- Also, if we notice the changing price levels, the beginning of the month was a major rise trend, whereas the end of the month was rather declining in trends. It was around the second week of August where the price levels were at the maximum.
- Following the prices, the highest price of 22 carat gold was Rs.5475 and the highest price of 24 carat gold was Rs.5930.
- The pattern again reveals that the lowest price level of 22 carat gold was Rs.4985, whereas it was Rs.5345 for 24 carat gold.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,755||₹ 4,875|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,750||₹ 4,870|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,795||₹ 4,915|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,875||₹ 4,995|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,220||₹ 5,320|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,220||₹ 5,320|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,690||₹ 4,810|
Draw your investment strategies merely based on facts and figures, as this will help you make a fruitful investment rather that one where you lose money. So, to lend you a hand, we have the Gold Rate in Lucknow statistics briefly constructed in this section.
- We took out all the rates from the month, to figure out the highest price and the lowest attained level by the metal.
- Drafting a quick follow up on the change which occurred during the entire month, it was a rather high intensity change.
- Now, drafting the exact change figures associated with both the category gold, it was 11.30% for 22 carat gold and 10.60% for the 24carat gold.
- Highest price level of the month for 22 carat was Rs.5220, whereas it was Rs.4690 on the lowest front.
- On the contrary end, the highest price level of 24 carat gold was Rs.5320, whereas it was Rs.4810 on the lowest end.
Gold Rate in Lucknow – Trend in 2020
Just like any other year, by now, the Gold Rate Trend in Lucknow have experienced a major shift in upwards and downloads slopes.
Our economy is hit by the COVID situation and our government have been trying to make amends by changing or formulating policies.
As you can see, this has major effect on the Today Gold Rate in Lucknow.
Additionally, there are trade conflicts and border conflicts with China, which in turn led to increase in gold prices. The rates have actually gone high in this year, if you compare it with last month’s price.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Lucknow – Trend in 2019
Moving back to the Historical Gold Rate in Lucknow trends, you may notice the charges were quite normal.
At least, if you compare it with present trends, the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Lucknow seems lot better. The decline in price was on account of the US Government shut down, and stock market performance.
US and China were also involved in some kinds of trade conflicts which led to changes in the prices. We already know that the international affairs also affect the price level of the city.
What makes Gold Rates in Lucknow to increase?
We cannot predict any happening and hence, the Gold Rate in Lucknow as on today is always a variable. However, it is important to know the happenings which might lead to an increase in Gold Rate in Lucknow today per gram.
- RBI keeps gold reserves and when it increases the reserve rate, the gold prices go high.
- Inflation firstly leads to rise in gold prices and it is one of the major reasons for the present rise in prices. As we can see the cost of living has increased, so has our purchasing power for gold.
- Mining out gold is not as easy as before and hence the supply doesn’t meet the increased demand at times such as festive seasons. So, this is where we the price of gold increases as well.
- Domestic market situation and also the international market situations lead to a major drift in price levels as well.
What makes Gold Price in Lucknow to decrease?
Just like there is a high probability for Gold Price in Lucknow to increase, there is also a high chance for its downfall.
Otherwise, we would see Today Gold Price in Lucknow per gram reaching an unimaginable height. So, the following bullets give you the necessary idea.
- If government decides to increase the interest rates, which fetch greater income for the investors, the gold rates fall. It is because investors will turn to invest in bonds and securities, rather than gold.
- Supply and demand are not always constant, and contrarily, when the supply is heavy with no likewise demand, the prices fall.
- Again, any international changes affect the price to decrease, as gold is evaluated in US Dollar value.
- Market conditions are as well reason for the decline in price, condition of bear market to be precise.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Lucknow?
Policies are not fixed and so are the interests yielded from the investment. Central bank keeps making amends in the policies as per the economy’s standing and it has a direct impact on the Gold Rate in Lucknow.
This is actually on account of the change in interest rates. So, when the interest rates are increased, bonds, securities and other financial instruments yield higher returns.
Hence, it is normal for investors to go for such options which would fetch great returns as compared to Gold Rate in Lucknow Today, which is used as inflationary hedge.
Why Gold Price in Lucknow is different from other Cities?
You city Lucknow will not necessarily have the same price as that of other major metro cities or the eventually smaller towns.
There are many reasons which hamper the Gold Price in Lucknow such as jewellery associations which formulate the price structure.
Moving with the other reasons for the shift in Gold Price in Lucknow 916 per city, the purchase quantity will also influence the price. Government related reasons are the hauling or transportation cost, and also import duty levied.
What is Gold Rate in Lucknow 916 Hallmark gold?
You already came across the number 916, and if you wonder its significance, here is the explanation. You are in seek of 22 carat gold price, if you wish to know the Gold Rate in Lucknow 916.
The reason is, 916 hallmark gold is nothing but 22 carat gold used for the moulding of jewelleries. The reference is made on account of the 22 carat fold constituents, wherein 100 grams of alloy contains 91.6 grams of gold.
Hallmark term would again draw your attention, which is used to evaluate the product has met all the gold standards.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in India|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Lucknow?
Tax is levied on almost all the items we purchase and gold in included among them. The tax rates as well vary from one city to another, and the precise Tax on Gold Rate in Lucknow is 3% on the value of gold. Yu also need to pay a making charge for the product you purchase.
The making charge varies, as your manufacturer can charge a precise amount of making charges or percentage of the gold value, purely based on personal preference.
Gold Rate in Lucknow – Conclusion
As we have approached the end of the article, we believe all your needs regarding the Gold Rate in Lucknow are fulfilled.
You can constantly check Today Gold Rate in Lucknow, and also take a look back to the historical price rates. Also, we have looked out for other aspects of gold rates, such as tax levied, reasons for change in price and others.
Ques – Gold Rate in Lucknow FAQs
How to check today’s gold rate in Lucknow ?
Answer – The updates of the gold rates in Lucknow are provided in the article itself. The prices are given per measurement which makes it feasible for you to calculate. Also we provide the comparison with the last days gold prices to give you a better understanding. Both 22 carat and 24 carat gold rates are provided.
Ques – Where to find gold rate in Lucknow?
Answer – The Gold rate of Lucknow is provided in the article. The rates are provided according to different timelines like one week, 15 days, 30 days and yearly. This format is designed to help you get a better view of your query.
Ques – Is this live gold price in Lucknow ?
Answer – Yes, the gold prices provided in the article are current. At the very beginning of the article the heading states today’s gold prices. The prices are updated every day for the customers to access to it easily.
Ques – Can I find last month’s gold price here?
Answer – The tables in the article are designed in a way to provide the feasibility of the gold prices across various time frames to the customer. All you need to do is do a thorough check in the article and you will get the price of last month’s gold.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold rate in Lucknow?
Answer – All data regarding both 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Lucknow is provided in the given article. The 22 carat gold rates are provided first in the tabular format. The article is designed for the convenience of the customers, you just have o locate the area.
Ques – Is the Gold rate in Lucknow update?
Answer – We keep in mind the ease of the customers and therefore make sure to update the data every day. For us the customers’ feasibility and convenience is utmost and thereby every day we provide you with the latest data. This way you can make your call for the investment.
Ques – Will I find Gold rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you can find the gold rate forecast for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold categories. Our data is designed across various time frames that make it easy for the customers to make their technical analysis. With the entire historical data one can easily device their strategies.
Ques – Can I use gold investment calculator?
Answer – Yes, the gold rate calculator is providing to make the job easy for the customers. Having filled certain required data such as the city or state, the amount invested and the time of investment. After filling in the required fields you have to click on the calculate button and hence you will have the data for your profit or loss.
Ques – Can I calculate the Gold rate in Tola?
Answer – The gold rate calculator is a toll that is designed for the maximum convenience of the customers. Various units of measurements are set for the customer to find the data in the unit they are looking for. Tola is one of the other key units and therefore you can calculate the gold rate in Tola. Once you open the calculator you will be able to see the units.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in Lucknow?
Answer – The 24 carat gold is referral to the purest state of gold that has no mixture in it. Such form of gold is usually present in bars and bullion, and is not well suited for ornamentation purpose. Since this category is pure and has no fillers it is comparatively costlier to the 22 carat category.
Most Read Articles