Gold’s demand is always alive across all the cities in the country, and likewise in Lucknow. We drew out the Gold Rate in Lucknow for the residents.
This article will help our readers keep track of the Gold Rate in Lucknow Today which will lead to successful investment. We took notes of the Gold Rate in Lucknow Live and included in this article.
For your convenience we drew out charts and tables, the best possible ways to monitor the price trends. They are easy to understand, and in case any of difficulties; we also included brief explanation on them apparently.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow – Gold Price in Lucknow Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Lucknow Today
Keeping the general need of our readers from Lucknow in concern, here is the first set of information you need, i.e. Gold Price in Lucknow Today.
Not only the today’s 22 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow, but also yesterday’s rate is included in the table. Other stats are change% and also performance.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow Today – Gold Price in Lucknow
The next need of the readers, following the 22 carat gold stats is 24 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow. So, we also make it a point to include the yesterdays and also todays Pure Gold Price in Lucknow in this article, probably in the form of a table.
This makes everything extremely clear, since we have the change% and performance mentioned.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Lucknow Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Lucknow|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Lucknow for Last 15 Days
Justifying the trends of Gold Price in Lucknow is not enough only based on the stats from yesterday and today. So, for a detailed study, we also included all the rates from the past 15 days, for your convenience.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Lucknow – Also Past Gold Price in Lucknow
Tables are easy, but are limited. Therefore, to let you study the Gold Rate in Lucknow, you have also included graphs.
This will not only provide you the information on the Gold Rate in Lucknow today, but also from different timelines from the past.
Gold Price in Lucknow – Past 6 Months Price
If you aren’t able to draw an analysis of Gold Rate in Lucknow all by yourself, here is the detailed explanation of 6 months.
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,225||₹ 5,345|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,435||₹ 5,929|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,115||₹ 5,509|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,100||₹ 5,560|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,035||₹ 5,493|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,475||₹ 5,930|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,985||₹ 5,345|
It is of utmost importance for the investors to come up with investment plans, which required all the details regarding Gold Rate in Lucknow. This section vows to provide the information about the August month, and the required data of shift in price you need to notice.
- For your reference, we have drawn the table and provide the necessary analysis regarding the major shift in prices, including the highest and the lowest price of the month.
- We further have more necessary discussion for your consideration. Here the change in the price level is discussed wherein we can see that the percentages are around 9.83% and 10.94% for 22 carat and 224 carat gold.
- Also, if we notice the changing price levels, the beginning of the month was a major rise trend, whereas the end of the month was rather declining in trends. It was around the second week of August where the price levels were at the maximum.
- Following the prices, the highest price of 22 carat gold was Rs.5475 and the highest price of 24 carat gold was Rs.5930.
- The pattern again reveals that the lowest price level of 22 carat gold was Rs.4985, whereas it was Rs.5345 for 24 carat gold.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,755||₹ 4,875|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,750||₹ 4,870|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,795||₹ 4,915|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,875||₹ 4,995|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,220||₹ 5,320|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,220||₹ 5,320|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,690||₹ 4,810|
Draw your investment strategies merely based on facts and figures, as this will help you make a fruitful investment rather that one where you lose money. So, to lend you a hand, we have the Gold Rate in Lucknow statistics briefly constructed in this section.
- We took out all the rates from the month, to figure out the highest price and the lowest attained level by the metal.
- Drafting a quick follow up on the change which occurred during the entire month, it was a rather high intensity change.
- Now, drafting the exact change figures associated with both the category gold, it was 11.30% for 22 carat gold and 10.60% for the 24carat gold.
- Highest price level of the month for 22 carat was Rs.5220, whereas it was Rs.4690 on the lowest front.
- On the contrary end, the highest price level of 24 carat gold was Rs.5320, whereas it was Rs.4810 on the lowest end.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,590||₹ 4,770|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,510||₹ 4,630|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,600||₹ 4,720|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,677||₹ 4,797|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,710||₹ 4,830|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,725||₹ 4,845|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,500||₹ 4,620|
We have put together the combination of the Gold Rate in Lucknow for both the category gold. The table provided above sorts out the June month analysis from the year 2020.
- The table contains the data of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold prices, from first day of each week of the month, and also the last day of the month.
- The first recorded prices of the month were Rs.4590 and Rs.4770.
- Percentage change was however commuted at 5.00% and 4.87%.
- Percentage change was commuted from the highest price which was Rs.4725 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4845 for 24 carat gold.
- Change was also accounted to from the lowest price level of the month, which was Rs.4500 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4620 for 24 carat gold.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,525||₹ 4,700|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,475||₹ 4,653|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,560||₹ 4,780|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,590||₹ 4,770|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,571||₹ 4,751|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,656||₹ 4,896|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,440||₹ 4,620|
Let us begin with a per month Gold Rates in Lucknow analysis. This would rather be definite and grant you access to precise Gold Rate in Lucknow per Gram.
- So, beginning with the detailed evaluation, we have the month of May firstly. To check out the flow of rates, we extracted 5 days from the month and noted their rates.
- The gold performance has rather been constant across the entire month, and no greater shifts were witnessed.
- Performance basis are 4.86% for 22 carat gold and 5.97% for 24 carat gold.
- Eventually, the metal reached a high point of Rs.4656 and Rs.4896 for the month.
- Lowest point for the metal was Rs.4440 and Rs.4620.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,053||₹ 4,260|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,260|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,365||₹ 4,591|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,216||₹ 4,490|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,475||₹ 4,650|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,615||₹ 4,825|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,254|
Monitor the flow of Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow which shows how the rates took a swing for different intervals of the month. The rates provided are for both the 22 carat gold category and 24 carat gold category.
- Following the general pattern, we have the Gold Rate in Lucknow per Gram from 5 different days of the month.
- A major surge and down fall was witnessed in this month as there is a huge difference between the highest price of the month and the lowest.
- Precisely pinpointing the highest numbers, they were Rs.4615 and Rs.4825.
- Next, the lowest numbers attained by the metal were Rs.4052 and Rs.4254.
- Performance wise, the stats are 13.89% and 13.42%.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,073||₹ 4,276|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,328||₹ 4,540|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,221||₹ 4,433|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,996||₹ 4,197|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,056||₹ 4,261|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,328||₹ 4,540|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,916||₹ 4,114|
Proceeding with the next month, we have March’s Gold Price Movement in Lucknow analysis. You can once again take a quick look at the rates for the month, as per your ease.
- Likewise other month’s analysis, we again included the same 5 days and their Gold Price in Lucknow per Gram data in the table.
- It is eventually witnessed from the table that, a proportionate shift in gold prices took place.
- So, the performance rate according to the price levels has been Rs.10.52% and 10.35%.
- Looking at the highest price points of the month, they were Rs.4328 and Rs.4540.
- Shifting towards the lowest price points for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold, they were Rs.3916 and Rs.4114.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,978||₹ 4,175|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,119|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,976||₹ 4,172|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,102||₹ 4,302|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,165||₹ 4,370|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,191||₹ 4,401|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,119|
Our next month to study 22 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow is February. Again, we present you yet another table which states the Gold Rate in Lucknow per gram from different intervals of the month.
- The idea of study for this month is same as that of other months, where we use 5 days and their gold prices.
- Again, a similar yet noticeable drift in price was noticed in this month.
- Here, the lowest price for 22 carat gold was Rs.3924, where as the highest for the same was Rs.4191.
- Performance percentage was 6.80% and 6.85%.
- The likely highest price point for 24 carat gold was Rs.4401 and lowest was Rs.4119.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,810||₹ 4,000|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,932||₹ 4,126|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,852||₹ 4,041|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,923||₹ 4,119|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,922||₹ 4,120|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,017||₹ 4,213|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,810||₹ 4,000|
Last second month, or say the 5th month of our study comprises of the January month, from the year – 2020. Here you will encounter the opening 22 Carat Gold Price in Lucknow alongside 24 carat rates.
- Dates from different yet major intervals of the month are provided in the table, the most crucial 5 days or points.
- Gold Price in Lucknow for the month of January was actually quite stable, without high or low jump.
- Performance stands at 5.43% and 5.33%.
- Low rate for the month was Rs.3810 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4000 for 24 carat gold.
- Likewise, the high rate for the month was Rs.4017 and Rs.4213.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,726||₹ 3,911|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,697||₹ 3,881|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,670||₹ 3,849|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,717||₹ 3,903|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,814||₹ 4,002|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,814||₹ 4,002|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,670||₹ 3,849|
Finally, winding up the 6 months Gold Rate in Lucknow analysis, we have December. This month probably contains the closing 22 carat gold and 24 Carat Gold Rate in Lucknow.
- For the final month as well, we chose 5 intervals related prices to study the price trends.
- Here as well, there were no major price fluctuations and a slight variation was witnessed.
- The rates on the lowest end were Rs.3670 and Rs.3849 as shown in the table.
- Performance level was witnessed to be 3.92% and 3.98%.
- Highest end rates were Rs.3814 and Rs.4002.
Gold Rate in Lucknow – Trend in 2020
Just like any other year, by now, the Gold Rate Trend in Lucknow have experienced a major shift in upwards and downloads slopes.
Our economy is hit by the COVID situation and our government have been trying to make amends by changing or formulating policies.
As you can see, this has major effect on the Today Gold Rate in Lucknow.
Additionally, there are trade conflicts and border conflicts with China, which in turn led to increase in gold prices. The rates have actually gone high in this year, if you compare it with last month’s price.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Lucknow – Trend in 2019
Moving back to the Historical Gold Rate in Lucknow trends, you may notice the charges were quite normal.
At least, if you compare it with present trends, the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Lucknow seems lot better. The decline in price was on account of the US Government shut down, and stock market performance.
US and China were also involved in some kinds of trade conflicts which led to changes in the prices. We already know that the international affairs also affect the price level of the city.
What makes Gold Rates in Lucknow to increase?
We cannot predict any happening and hence, the Gold Rate in Lucknow as on today is always a variable. However, it is important to know the happenings which might lead to an increase in Gold Rate in Lucknow today per gram.
- RBI keeps gold reserves and when it increases the reserve rate, the gold prices go high.
- Inflation firstly leads to rise in gold prices and it is one of the major reasons for the present rise in prices. As we can see the cost of living has increased, so has our purchasing power for gold.
- Mining out gold is not as easy as before and hence the supply doesn’t meet the increased demand at times such as festive seasons. So, this is where we the price of gold increases as well.
- Domestic market situation and also the international market situations lead to a major drift in price levels as well.
What makes Gold Price in Lucknow to decrease?
Just like there is a high probability for Gold Price in Lucknow to increase, there is also a high chance for its downfall.
Otherwise, we would see Today Gold Price in Lucknow per gram reaching an unimaginable height. So, the following bullets give you the necessary idea.
- If government decides to increase the interest rates, which fetch greater income for the investors, the gold rates fall. It is because investors will turn to invest in bonds and securities, rather than gold.
- Supply and demand are not always constant, and contrarily, when the supply is heavy with no likewise demand, the prices fall.
- Again, any international changes affect the price to decrease, as gold is evaluated in US Dollar value.
- Market conditions are as well reason for the decline in price, condition of bear market to be precise.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Lucknow?
Policies are not fixed and so are the interests yielded from the investment. Central bank keeps making amends in the policies as per the economy’s standing and it has a direct impact on the Gold Rate in Lucknow.
This is actually on account of the change in interest rates. So, when the interest rates are increased, bonds, securities and other financial instruments yield higher returns.
Hence, it is normal for investors to go for such options which would fetch great returns as compared to Gold Rate in Lucknow Today, which is used as inflationary hedge.
Why Gold Price in Lucknow is different from other Cities?
You city Lucknow will not necessarily have the same price as that of other major metro cities or the eventually smaller towns.
There are many reasons which hamper the Gold Price in Lucknow such as jewellery associations which formulate the price structure.
Moving with the other reasons for the shift in Gold Price in Lucknow 916 per city, the purchase quantity will also influence the price. Government related reasons are the hauling or transportation cost, and also import duty levied.
What is Gold Rate in Lucknow 916 Hallmark gold?
You already came across the number 916, and if you wonder its significance, here is the explanation. You are in seek of 22 carat gold price, if you wish to know the Gold Rate in Lucknow 916.
The reason is, 916 hallmark gold is nothing but 22 carat gold used for the moulding of jewelleries. The reference is made on account of the 22 carat fold constituents, wherein 100 grams of alloy contains 91.6 grams of gold.
Hallmark term would again draw your attention, which is used to evaluate the product has met all the gold standards.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in India|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Lucknow?
Tax is levied on almost all the items we purchase and gold in included among them. The tax rates as well vary from one city to another, and the precise Tax on Gold Rate in Lucknow is 3% on the value of gold. Yu also need to pay a making charge for the product you purchase.
The making charge varies, as your manufacturer can charge a precise amount of making charges or percentage of the gold value, purely based on personal preference.
Gold Rate in Lucknow – Conclusion
As we have approached the end of the article, we believe all your needs regarding the Gold Rate in Lucknow are fulfilled.
You can constantly check Today Gold Rate in Lucknow, and also take a look back to the historical price rates. Also, we have looked out for other aspects of gold rates, such as tax levied, reasons for change in price and others.
Most Read Articles