Angel Broking is the largest brokerage house in the retail segment in the country and thus, having to trade using Angel Broking Intraday Trading service is incomparable.
The Angel Broking Intraday services include a mammoth of facilities and this article will help you understand all those services and the benefits that you get with Angel Broking.
Angel Broking was established in the year 1987 which makes it a three-decade-old brokerage house and thus, this experience makes them more reliable as well.
The firm has an array of investment services ranging from the intraday services to IPO and portfolio management and loans and mutual funds and many more to count. There are multiple financial products that one investor can look upon for investment to diversify their risk of investment.
The firm has an extensive reach in the different parts of the country with more than 11000 sub-brokers and franchises and 110 branches in more than 180 cities of the country.
In this article we will discuss the benefits of trading with Angel Broking for your daily trades and also cover the charges of the intraday services and other details like exposure, intraday trading set up and others.
Angel Broking Intraday Trading & Benefits
The Angel Broking Intraday Trading services have a lot to offer to the clients and mainly for the intraday traders who trade daily. The firm has exceptional facilities in all the segments ranging from the intraday charges to the trading platforms for them.
- The first and primary requirement of a day-trader is reasonable brokerage schemes. While all the full-service brokerage house in the country charges a percentage of the transaction value as the brokerage, Angel Broking, like a Discount brokerage house charges a flat fee for any volume of trade you do on its platform
- Being the full-service broker, it provides Angel Broking Intraday Tips which the research and advisory department of the firm comes up with. Apart from the daily suggestions for the intraday segment, they provide a daily market review, weekly review and monthly reviews as well.
- The trading terminals, online and mobile platform all are free. There are no extra charges that you need to pay for using this platform.
- The Firm is having multiple investment options to trade – there are mutual funds, equities, commodities, insurances and currencies, and derivatives and many other options for you to trade.
- This firm is having a wide and strong network over almost all the cities of the country.
- The firm is one of the best for the new intraday traders. As intraday trading requires precision and quick decision-making skills about the stocks, it requires in-depth knowledge for the same and the firm provides training and also resources to learn about the market.
Open Angel Broking Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Angel Broking?
The process of setting up the Angel Broking account and trading platform for Intraday Trading in Angel Broking are as follows:
- Opening Account with Angel Broking
- First, you need to click on this button where it is written “OPEN ACCOUNT”, once you click on the button on this page, you will see a form like dialogue box popping up on your computer or mobile screen.
- You have to now fill the form and submit the same with the necessary details that are required on the form.
- The Angel Broking Executives will call you to guide you about the remaining process of the application. Once approved, Login Details – User ID and Password will be sent to your email id.
- Setting up of the Trading Platform
- Login to the Angel Broking site and download the Angel Broking Trading Terminal and download the Mobile Application on your mobile.
- The Login ID and password you have received, use that for logging in on the terminal software and mobile application. You can also use the browser-based trading platform if you don’t want to download any software on your computer or the mobile.
- Market watchlist has to be created by adding the scrips you want to. Add scrips to the list which you are interested in tracking every day and want to trade in.
- Once you create the market watch list, now you can start trading using the scrips. Place the orders by clicking on the scrips, followed by the selection the Buy/Sell option and then the “intraday or day trade option”.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Angel Broking Intraday Charges
The Angel Broking Intraday Charges is Rs.20 for any volume of shares in one order. This is really unbelievable to see a full-service brokerage house, which is the largest retail broker in the industry charging a flat Angel Broking Intraday Brokerage.
|Angel Broking Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||Rs.20 per Order|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Angel Broking Brokerage Calculator|
The other mandatory charges which you need to pay along with the brokerage charges are:
- STT which is the Securities Transaction Charges levied on the transaction value
- Transaction Charges levied on the total turnover
- Stamp Duty is levied as per the rules of the state government
- SEBI Turnover Charges are as per the SEBI’s guidelines and levied on the total turnover
- GST @ 18% levied on Brokerage Charges and Transaction cost.
Angel Broking Intraday Margin
The Angel Broking Intraday Margin is up to 40 times, one of the highest in the industry. The Angel Broking Intraday Limits can increase your Rs.10000 to Rs.400000 and you can buy shares worth Rs.4 lakhs having only Rs.10000 in the trading account.
|Angel Broking Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 40x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Angel Broking Margin Calculator|
This is an incredible facility that Angel Broking offers. Though, every brokerage house offers exposure, 40 times exposure in the intraday segment is rare to find. Thus, it helps the traders of Angel Broking to take more position in the market and churn out more profit.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Angel Broking Trading – Types
Angel Broking Trading is available on the Angel Broking SpeedPro Trading Terminal. There are various features of the SpeedPro terminal and you can use all of them for your intraday trading.
Angel Broking Online Trading is also available on the browser-based platform and also on the mobile trading application. You can use any of these three platforms for your intraday trading needs.
Angel Broking Intraday Trading – Conclusion
The Angel Broking Intraday Trading facility can be termed as one of the top most services in the industry. The full-service brokerage house providing services of a full-service brokerage house but charging like a discount broker is a rare sight in the industry.
This not only helps the traders to make more profit but also boost their confidence as they can get other facilities as well at the same rate of brokerage. Apart from the brokerage which is so low, there are multiple investment options, trading products and other facilities clients get.
Angel Broking Intraday Trading FAQs
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in Angel Broking?
Answer – Intraday Trading is utterly safe in this company. It has a huge network that is connected all over the country, in almost every city. The firm is one of the very best in today’s times.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at Angel Broking?
Answer – The margin here is 40 times higher as compared to its contemporaries. This is, in itself, a huge dealbreaker. This firm can increase your money to such extent that your shares would flow in large numbers while the amount in your trading account stays just as low. This allows Angel Broking to leave a mark in the market.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in Angel Broking?
Answer – The Angel Broking Intraday Charges are a mere Rs.20 for any volume of shares in one particular order. There are a few other charges levied along with the brokerage fees. Those are the STT or the Securities Transaction Charges levied on whatever transaction amount is made. Then comes the transaction charges, followed by Stamp Duty based on the state, the SEBI Turnover Charges and last but not the least, GST at the rate of 18% levied on Brokerage Charges.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in Angel Broking?
Answer – First you need to open an Angel Broking Direct Demat Account. A form is supposed to be filled right after that, post which, you’re account will be made. Add your preferred scrips which you feel like trading then click on the buy and sell option therein. Once you’re done, select the day trading option to set up your goal. This is specifically for those customers who have the desire to gain from the highs and lows in price of a given stock during the day.
Ques – Does Angel Broking provide Day Trading?
Answer – They do deal in day trading which means buying and selling of stocks that very day, during the trading hour. Stocks are sold, keeping in mind a sly strategy which can incur in huge amounts of profit.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in Angel Broking?
Answer – The Intraday broking charges are a mere sum of Rs.20 for whatever number of shares you wish to have in one particular order. This is a huge matter in itself for such a highly procured brokerage house charges such less money.
Ques – Does Angel Broking has App for Intraday?
Answer – Apparently, it does. Angel Broking Trading is available on the Angel Broking SpeedPro trading terminal. Nonetheless, there are many different sorts of such terminals which you can use for your intraday training, as such. It is also available on the browser platform and as a mobile app. You could use them according to your ease.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at Angel Broking?
Answer – Intraday is immensely profitable at this firm. It is a full-service brokerage house but the facilities and resources it provides are nothing short of a huge discount. This, in itself, is a pretty rare thing to see. Not many companies are capable of handling this very scene.
Ques – Do Angel Broking provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Intraday trading requires a lot of on-point coverage and intense as well as skilful decision-making process. Having a deep knowledge and powerful insight in this field is pretty necessary, reason why Angel Broking provides training and a few resources that could help the customers to learn more about the market.
Ques – What is Angel Broking Intraday mean?
Answer – Angel Broking Intraday helps in retaining a rigid idea about all the trades you make on a daily basis. It also makes sure to cover the amount of every intraday service which includes exposure, the trading setup, so on and so forth.
Open Angel Broking Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|