Hosur is a south Indian city in the state of Tamil Nadu that is popular for its industrial belt. The city houses a large number of gold traders and investors who are always interested in the Gold Rate in Hosur Today.
This is article is written for the residents of this city who are extremely enthusiastic about learning Gold Rate in Hosur.
It is densely populated and a huge percentage of the total population considers gold as a profitable financial investment product
It will discuss various important points about this precious metal and this knowledge will guide investors in making good investment plans.
The factors impacting the Gold Rate in Hosur Live will be addresses and the gold rates for the last six months will also be discussed here.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Hosur – Gold Price in Hosur Today
The people of Hosur are extremely fond of buying gold jewelry and thus, they are more interested in 22 Carat Gold Rate in Hosur.
They wear a lot of gold ornaments and keep investing in 22 Ct Gold very often. Gold jewelry is one of the best investment options as it yields a good amount of profit.
The price of this commodity increases gradually and this creates brighter opportunities for investors and traders residing in Hosur. The 22 Ct Gold Price in Hosur Today is available over the internet at various reliable websites.
Investors should check out the latest price before visiting a jewelry shop and buying any ornament. They should always buy gold from a reputed and trustworthy website to get genuine products.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Hosur Today – Gold Price in Hosur
Traders refer to 24 Ct Gold as pure gold as it does not contain any filler like 22 Ct Gold. Thus, they refer to the price of 24 Ct Gold as Pure Gold Price in Hosur.
The price of 24 Ct Gold changes in a similar pattern as 22 Ct Gold and the former is always more than the latter.
Gold is extracted from its ore in the form of 24 Ct and then, it is converted to 22 Ct by adding some filler to the metal.
Gold merchants and jewelry shop owners always keep track of the current 24 Carat Gold rate in Hosur. Jewelers buy this yellow metal in its pure form and then make it ready for making jewelry.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Hosur Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Hosur|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Hosur for Last 15 Days
It is known to everyone that the price of each gram of gold keeps changing every hour across the globe. Therefore, traders and investors should keep themselves updated with the latest price before making a deal.
However, not only the latest price but knowing the rates for the past 15 days at least can prove very beneficial.
This will help the people of Hosur in understanding the trend of this commodity and predicting its upcoming rates roughly.
After going through the Gold Price in Hosur for the past 15 days, it can be said that the rate is coming down little by little. It the price of this precious metal 15 days back was more than the latest rate, it is a good sign for investors.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Hosur – Also Past Gold Price in Hosur
Graphical representations of commodities are extensively followed by the experts of the trading business.
Traders in this city also prefer representing the Gold Rate in Hosur in the form of a graph to understand the current condition of the market better.
Graphs hold figures and also show the transitions perfectly which makes things clear faster. Investors here should check out the graph of this section for the Gold rate in Hosur and follow the pointers thoroughly.
When they are facing upwards then it is a clear indication that the gold rates are going high every day. Downward pointers indicate that it is the correct time for commencing with an investment plan.
Gold Price in Hosur – Past 6 Months Price
It is good to follow the rates of gold in Hosur for the last 15 days before investing in it. But traders, who are in the business for a long time, prefer going by the Gold Rate in Hosur for the past 6 months.
This gives a clearer idea of the market condition of this precious metal in this popular industrial city.
In this article, readers will be taken for a ride through the price of gold in Hosur for the past six months from May 2020 to December 2019.
They will learn about the highest and lowest recorded rates and the performance percentages for 22 Ct Gold and 24 Ct Gold.
Gold rate analysis in Hosur for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,128||₹ 5,388|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,427||₹ 5,694|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,112||₹ 5,369|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,054||₹ 5,302|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,945||₹ 5,195|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,427||₹ 5,694|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,920||₹ 5,163|
Gold is one of the most precious metals on earth and it is considered as an asset by every Indian. People in Hosur invest a lot of money in buying gold jewelry and coins as these commodities give a very high return in the future.
This precious yellow metal is available in both the forms in this city and traders and investors are equally interested in them. They keep checking the highest and lowest rates of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold in Hosur before investing in it.
Below the rates of these two forms of gold in Hosur are mentioned in detail that will help readers in understanding how this metal is performing. One should check these details for August 2020 thoroughly before investing in this commodity.
- The highest rate of 1 gram of 22 Ct Gold in Hosur for this month was Rs.5427
- 24 Ct Gold touched the highest rate of Rs.5694 per gram which is a big jump
- The lowest rates for one gram of 22 Ct Gold and 24 Ct Gold were Rs.4920 and Rs.5163 respectively
- It is observed that one gram of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold had a price leap of more than Rs.500 in the whole month
- This precious metal showed a very good performance this month with 10.3% for 22 Ct Gold and 10.28% for 24 Ct Gold
- The rates were the highest in the second week of August
Gold rate analysis in Hosur for July 2020
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,677||₹ 4,912|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,686||₹ 4,917|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,715||₹ 4,951|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,789||₹ 5,025|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,108||₹ 5,361|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,108||₹ 5,361|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,618||₹ 4,846|
Investors in Hosur who are planning to invest in gold shortly should learn about the latest rates of the precious metal for July 2020. This will give them a detailed idea about the market condition of the metal and they can invest conveniently. Below are the highest and lowest rates of gold in Hosur for July this year along with its performance percentage that should not be missed.
- The rate of 1 gram of 22 Ct Gold in Hosur touched the highest price of ₹ 5108 and the lowest value was ₹ 4618
- 24 Ct Gold marked the top price of ₹ 5,361 per gram in July 2020 in Hosur
- The lowest price recorded for 24 Ct Gold in this city was ₹ 4,846 for 1 gram
- Gold rates increased gradually from the third week of the month and on 31st the rate was the maximum
- The performance percentage calculated for this precious metal was 10.61% for 22 Ct and 10.63% for 24 Ct which are significant figures
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Hosur
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,512||₹ 4,736|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,457||₹ 4,683|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,535||₹ 4,760|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,610||₹ 4,840|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,633||₹ 4,863|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,651||₹ 4,880|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,454||₹ 4,675|
This section shows summed up information on the gold rates in Hosur for the month of June. The month of June 2020 showed implication of policies made by the government to cop up with the on-going pandemic. Check the data and pointers below for a better insight on movements in gold rates for the month of June.
- The month shows increase in gold rates post second week.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs.4,651 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4,454 per gram for the month of June.
- And for 24 carat gold, the highest recorded price is Rs.4,880 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4,675 per gram for the month of June 2020.
- In all the cases the prices of 24 carat gold is higher than that of 22 carat gold.
- The overall percentage analysis is calculated as 4.42% and 4.39% for each of the category.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Hosur
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,401||₹ 4,623|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,365||₹ 4,585|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,485||₹ 4,711|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,494||₹ 4,713|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,513||₹ 4,739|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,589||₹ 4,819|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,348||₹ 4,560|
The Gold Rate in Hosur in May 2020 has been discussed below. Investors and traders should go through the rates thoroughly to understand the performance of this precious commodity in the previous month.
- In this month, 22 Ct Gold touched the top value of Rs.4,589 in Hosur
- The lowest marked rate of this precious yellow metal was Rs.4,348
- 24 Ct Gold Rate in Hosur per Gram was marked the highest at Rs.4,819 and the lowest at Rs.4,819
- Gold showed an average growth in May 2020 with 5.54% for 22 Ct Gold and 5.68% for 24 Ct Gold
- Gold rates showed a gradual increase in this month with a slight fall at the end
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Hosur
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,954||₹ 4,156|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,958||₹ 4,156|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,955||₹ 4,152|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,490||₹ 4,718|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,447||₹ 4,670|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,540||₹ 4,766|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,151|
Traders in Hosur are always interested in this month’s performance report for gold as April is the first month of the financial year in India. Below are all the details of the Gold Rate Movement in Hosur for April 2020 mentioned in different points:
- The highest touched rate for this month was Rs.4,540 for 22 Ct Gold and that for 24 Ct Gold was Rs.4,766
- The least marked value for 22 Ct Gold Rate in Hosur per Gram was Rs.3,953
- 24 Ct Gold touched the lowest rate of Rs.4,151 for one gram
- In April this year, gold showed an outstanding performance in both of the forms
- The growth percentage for 22 Ct Gold was 14.85% and that for 24 Ct Gold was 14.82%
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Hosur
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,989||₹ 4,186|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,210||₹ 4,422|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,028||₹ 4,222|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,968||₹ 4,169|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,958||₹ 4,152|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,237||₹ 4,444|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,835||₹ 4,032|
Many investors residing in this city choose March as one of the prospective months for investing in gold. This portion of the article will provide useful details about the Gold Price Movement in Hosur for March 2020:
- In this month, the highest rate for 22 Ct Gold was Rs.4,237 and the lowest marked value was Rs.3,835
- The 24 Ct Gold Price in Hosur per Gram fluctuated in the range of Rs.4,444 and Rs.4,032
- The performance of this precious yellow metal was very good in March this year and investors were able to earn a good amount of revenue
- 22 Ct Gold showed a good growth rate of 10.48% and 24 Ct Gold performed with 10.22%
- This commodity reached the highest rate in the second week of the month and the lowest in the fourth week
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Hosur
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,885||₹ 4,081|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,869||₹ 4,061|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,931||₹ 4,081|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,076||₹ 4,281|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,990||₹ 4,188|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,108||₹ 4,310|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,845||₹ 4,036|
Below are the figures for the Gold Rate in Hosur for February 2020 that will help readers in understanding the performance of this precious metal:
- Gold marked a very high price this month in Hosur with Rs.4,108 in 22 Ct and Rs.4,036 in 24 Ct
- The lowest values for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold were Rs.3,845 and Rs.4,036 respectively
- February 2020 marked an outstanding performance in both the categories that helped investors rejoice a lot
- 6.84% of growth was calculated in 22 Ct Gold Rate in Hosur per Gram and 6.79% for 24 Ct Gold
- The rates for both 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold increased steadily from the first day of the month to the 29th
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Hosur
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,744||₹ 3,931|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,935||₹ 4,127|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,804||₹ 3,999|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,811||₹ 4,002|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,858||₹ 4,052|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,935||₹ 4,127|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,734||₹ 3,921|
Here, the Gold Price in Hosur for January of this year shall be discussed in detail:
- The highest and the lowest 22 Carat Gold Price in Hosur varied between Rs.3,935 and Rs.3,734 per gram
- 24 Ct Gold rate marked the highest value of Rs.4,127 for one gram
- Rs.3,921 was recorded as the lowest price for one gram of 24 Ct Gold
- An average performance of 5.38% was recorded in 22 Ct Gold Rate and the for 24 Ct Gold was 5.25%
- The first month of 2020 showed steady growth in the price of this metal with small fluctuations throughout
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Hosur
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,653||₹ 3,834|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,613||₹ 3,795|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,629||₹ 3,806|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,644||₹ 3,823|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,734||₹ 3,916|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,744||₹ 3,930|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,594||₹ 3,774|
The last month of the previous year plays an important role while tracking the Gold Rate in Hosur for the past 6 months. Investors should read this section nicely and understand how gold rates changed from the last year to the present.
- In Hosur, one gram of 22 Ct Gold touched the highest price of Rs.3,744 and the lowest price for the same was Rs.3,594
- One gram of 24 Carat Gold Rate in Hosur fluctuated between Rs.3,930 and Rs.3,774
- December 2019 marked a below-average performance for both the forms of this precious metal
- 4.17% and 4.13% growth rates were marked in 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold respectively
- The last week of this month recorded the highest gold rates while the third week has the lowest value
Gold Rate in Hosur – Trend in 2020
Almost half of the year has passed in 2020 and there has been an array of events that have impacted the Gold Rate Trend in Hosur.
The investors and traders residing in this city are always keen on identifying the current trend for this metal as it helps them in making wise investment decisions.
Gold rates have fluctuated immensely from the beginning of 2020 which disrupted the business of the gold traders in Hosur.
The United States and China are not in good political terms and this is affecting the world trade market and gold rates.
Another important factor is the outbreak of the pandemic that is crashing the global stock market. Thankfully, Today Gold Rate in Hosur has become quite stable and investors are gaining confidence in the local market.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Hosur – Trend in 2019
The Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Hosur can be referred to as more stable than this year. Investors got various good opportunities for investing in this precious metal as a Historical Gold Rate in Hosur was marked.
Gold rates increased steadily throughout the year in small percentages and some lows were also recorded that attracted the interests of the investors and traders in the city.
What makes Gold Rates in Hosur to increase?
Some of the common reasons that make the Gold Rate in Hosur today per gram more than the previous day are as follows:
- Increase in demand amongst local investors and traders of Hosur
- The price of gold is going high in the global gold market
- The Gold Rate in Hosur as on Today will be more if the valuation of the US Dollars increases concerning the INR
- When the amount of this commodity that lies in the treasury of the Indian Government changes
What makes Gold Price in Hosur to decrease?
Reasons responsible for the decrease in the Gold Price in Hosur per gram are:
- Less demand in the native market reduces the rate of gold instantly
- The Gold Price in Hosur will be less if the Reserve Bank of India announces good offers on gold loans
- When the rate of 1 USD falls in comparison to INR
- A good amount of reduction in the gold markets across the world
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Hosur?
The valuation of the Indian National Currency concerning the American Dollars, inflation in the global economy, and various other reasons affect the Gold Rate in Hosur. Apart from these reasons, another important role is played by the policies of the Central Bank.
The gold rates in this city see various fluctuations as per the changes made to the policies of this bank. The Gold Price in Hosur Today can become less if the bank announces some good policies that can help investors immensely.
Why Gold Price in Hosur is different from other Cities?
The local administration levies various charges that impact the Gold Price in Hosur. This also makes the price in this city different from others of this nation. Charges for transportation, Stamp Duty, taxes, and others are uniquely imposed by the local government.
The local jewelry association decides the Gold Rate in Hosur 916 and the making charges of gold ornaments.
What is Gold Rate in Hosur 916 Hallmark gold?
916 Hallmark Gold is the standard of gold that has to be followed by all the jewelry shops across the nation.
Jewelry made out of hallmark gold is inscribed with the number ‘916’ and a hallmark sign to mark its authenticity. The Gold Rate in Hosur 916 is the price for hallmark gold that is same as the rate of 22 Ct Gold.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Hosur?
The government of Hosur levies a GST of 5% on solid gold. Another 5% GST is charged from the customers on the making charge of the gold ornaments.
The jewelry shop in Hosur a customer is visiting is responsible for deciding the percentage of the making charges. However, it is the government that decides the Tax on Gold Rate in Hosur.
Gold Rate in Hosur – Conclusion
This article has nicely thrown light upon the Gold Rate in Hosur. Readers were explained the importance of monitoring the gold rates for the past 15 days and 6 months.
The rates for this precious metal for the previous 6 months are mentioned in this article along with the performance percentage. Today Gold Rate in Hosur should be checked nicely before anyone proceeds with an investment.
Most Read Articles