Our attempt is to convey the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar stats to our readers, which is considered one of the precious metals.
So, you will find the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar Today, from the past 6 months, and also other time lines. We wish to give you an overall analysis on the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar Live and rates fluctuations in general.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar – Gold Price in Bhubaneswar Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar Today
We suppose you are interested in 22 Carat Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar which is used to make ornaments. Therefore, we came up with the Gold Price in Bhubaneswar Today table, which has the figures you need, i.e. yesterday’s price and also the change%.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar Today – Gold Price in Bhubaneswar
24 Carat Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar is classified in the table which is the purest form of metal. You will find today’s Pure Gold Price in Bhubaneswar, yesterdays and also the change percentage. The last column has the performance of the price.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Bhubaneswar Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Bhubaneswar|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Bhubaneswar for Last 15 Days
To buy the metal in best deal, you can choose to see the price trends of the last 15 days. Gold Price in Bhubaneswar for the last 15 days is grouped in the table for your ease, through which you can decide the favourable price level.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Bhubaneswar – Also Past Gold Price in Bhubaneswar
This graphical representation has the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar featured in the easiest possible way. On the bases of your preference, you can check the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar for different timelines.
Gold Price in Bhubaneswar – Past 6 Months Price
Let us go on with the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar of last 6 months, and precisely on a per month analysis.
Gold Rate Movement in Bhubaneswar for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4825||5264|
|8th October 2020||4800||5236|
|15th October 2020||4835||5275|
|22nd October 2020||4720||5149|
|31st October 2020||4760||5193|
|Highest Rate in October||4887||5331|
|Lowest Rate in October||4670||5095|
Check out the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar stats for the month of October in this section. This is solely dedicated for the month of October and we have all the major peaks of price included, in the form of table and also followed by its explanation in the form of bullets.
- 22 carat and 24 carat are the most demanded categories of gold and as a result of which, we have included the stats of both the categories
- As per the commutation that we did, we can say that -1.35% was the change in price of the metal both category gold.
- 4887 and Rs.5331 was the record of highest price for the 22 carat gold and 24 carat.
- 4670 and Rs.5095 was the record of least price for the 22 carat gold and 24 carat.
- The change in price is not major, but rather minute as compared to the other previous months.
September 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhubaneswar
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||4972||5420|
|Lowest Rate in September||4755||5187|
We have all the necessary data of Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar pertaining to the month of September. This is so you can successfully finish up your research process and get started with the process of developing strategies of investment. This will ensure assured return on your investment.
- Take a look at the tables, which drafts the 22 and 24 carat gold rates specifically in different sections.
- We have to take the most essential aspect into account for the first thing and it is the percentage change whish was -2.78% and -2.71% respectively.
- The percentage change thereby commuted shows that the price of the metal went down for this month.
- We now need to go through the highest price of the metal for the month and it was Rs.4972 and Rs.5420
- The lowest price level is as well essential and it was recorded to be Rs.4755 and Rs.5187
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhubaneswar
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,178||₹ 5,649|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,380||₹ 5,869|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,100||₹ 5,565|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,048||₹ 5,506|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,954||₹ 5,404|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,420||₹ 5,913|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,912||₹ 5,358|
We want to draw out the necessary analysis of Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar from the month of August. We have extracted the necessary information from the month, and laid it clearly for you. This will help you through the necessary decision making which is required for investment.
- You can see the table vividly illustrated the information regarding 22 carat gold. You can see the highest price point for the both the category gold, alongside the lowest price point.
- Moving on, we seen the opening and the closing price. So, in a way, we can say that the price trends have been rather rising in the beginning of the month, while it fell down, at the month end. We have also commuted by what extent the prices fell.
- According to our commutation, the fall in price level was precisely 10.34% and 10.36% for both 22 as well as 24 carat gold. This inclines a proportionate dip in the prices.
- We wish to adhere to the study further, where we must check the highest price of the month, which was Rs.5420 for 22 carat and Rs.5913 for 24 carat gold.
- The same way, the lowest price level of the month is also displayed in the table for your consideration.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhubaneswar
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,674||₹ 5,095|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 5,099|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,713||₹ 5,129|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,785||₹ 5,220|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,062|
Lending a helping hand, we have the July month’s Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar data for you. You can make use of the data to see if it is the right time to invest or the contrary time where one refrains from making an investment. The most important price movements are given below.
- Here is how you can take notes of the highest and the lowest price level of the yellow metal of the entire month, through the table.
- Taking into consideration the percentage change which happened across the entire month, it was 11.17% for the 22 carat gold and 10.27% for the 24 carat gold.
- Looking at the price change levels, it was a major change which happened across the entire month.
- Also, we need to check through the highest and the lowest point of 22 carat gold, where Rs.5125 was the highest one and Rs.4610 was the lowest price.
- It is also essential we check the 24 carat gold price throughout the month, where it stood at Rs.5582 on the highest end and Rs.5062 on the lowest end.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhubaneswar
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,512||₹ 4,922|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,435||₹ 4,842|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,532||₹ 4,945|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,029|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,627||₹ 5,048|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,645||₹ 5,066|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,427||₹ 4,835|
We further begin with the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar for the month of June. We have all the likely price points of the month for your convenience. The table illustrates all the major fluctuations which happened during the month and its explanation is provided below.
- We present to you, the month’s data of 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold, from beginning of each week, and also the last day of the month.
- Highest accounted price for the month was Rs.4645 and Rs.5066.
- Price level for the first day of the month were Rs.4512 and Rs.4922.
- Taking into account all the prices of the month, the lowest registered prices were Rs.4427 and Rs.4835.
- We commuted the price change in percentage form for you, and it stood at 4.92% and 4.78%.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Bhubaneswar
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,620|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,449||₹ 4,725|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,484||₹ 4,787|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,487||₹ 4,868|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,509||₹ 4,916|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,592||₹ 4,967|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,620|
We provide the entire May month’s Gold Rates in Bhubaneswar case scenario. This will help you study the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar per Gram in a better way, so you can make the right purchase.
- Let us firstly check out the trends through 5 days follow up as provided in the table.
- So, if you took a quick look, you will understand the prices were mostly stable across the entire month.
- Now, let us check the performance as calculated for 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold, which is 5.78% and 7.51% respectively.
- Pinpointing the highest point for both the categories, it is Rs.4592 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4967 for 24 carat gold.
- On the other front, the lowest numbers attained were Rs.4341 and Rs.4620 for both the categories eventually.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhubaneswar
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,067||₹ 4,268|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,062||₹ 4,268|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,196||₹ 4,576|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,105||₹ 4,478|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,395||₹ 4,670|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,474||₹ 4,719|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,015||₹ 4,266|
Moving in to the next month, we have April’s Gold Rate Movement in Bhubaneswar for your ease. We have included the entire month’s range of Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar per Gram.
- For the month’s trend analysis, we incorporated the table with 5 days which signify the price movement across the month.
- A slight curve can be drawn in the price variation if the highest rate and lowest rate is taken into consideration.
- Taking the performance of both the gold categories into view, the rates are 11.43% and 10.62%.
- So, let us check the lowest and highest rate of 22 carat gold, and it is Rs.4015 and Rs.4474.
- Focusing on 24 carat gold, the lowest rate was Rs.4266 and highest rate was Rs.4719.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Bhubaneswar
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,103||₹ 4,310|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,369||₹ 4,589|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,248||₹ 4,464|
|22-03-2020||₹ 4,021||₹ 4,222|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,067||₹ 4,271|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,369||₹ 4,589|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,961||₹ 4,159|
Furthermore, we will be discussing March’s Gold Price Movement in Bhubaneswar in this sub section. Once again, we have all the information on Gold Price in Bhubaneswar per Gram for the month sorted.
- March month’s analysis is again done on the basis of the same 5 days which reveal the flow of price.
- Starting price of the month was eventually high but, then it declined towards the end of the month, as viewed in the table.
- Rs.4369 was the highest rate of the month for 22 carat gold, whereas its lowest price was Rs.3961.
- Performance statistics are 10.30% and 10.34% eventually.
- Lastly, the month’s highest numbers for 24 carat gold was Rs.4589 and lowest was Rs.4159
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Bhubaneswar
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 4,001||₹ 4,201|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,965||₹ 4,164|
|15-02-2020||₹ 4,017||₹ 4,217|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,159||₹ 4,370|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,176||₹ 4,383|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,228||₹ 4,441|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,965||₹ 4,164|
Here is the February month’s 22 Carat Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar analysis to check how the price of Gold took drastic slopes. You will find Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar per gram for 22 carat gold as well as 24 carat gold.
- The second month of the year 2020 showed the fewer opening price and highest closing price.
- Month ending 29th, or the closing price was rather high, which led to increase in price for the month of March.
- The performance percentage you need to know about is, 6.63% and 6.65%.
- Checking out the lowest price levels of the month, 22 carat gold reached Rs.3965, whereas 24 carat gold reached Rs.4164.
- The highest points however are Rs.4228 and Rs.4441 for both the categories accordingly.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Bhubaneswar
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,842||₹ 4,029|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,980||₹ 4,179|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,883||₹ 4,080|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,959||₹ 4,157|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,966||₹ 4,162|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,055||₹ 4,257|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,842||₹ 4,029|
Last second month, i.e. 5th month 22 Carat Gold Price in Bhubaneswar analysis is presented in this table. The January stats or the Gold Price in Bhubaneswar for the month of January 2020 are as follows:
- Let us begin with the performance check which is 3.72% and 3.89% for the month.
- The same set of days is chosen to study the month’s price fluctuation.
- Lowest stats for the month are Rs.3842 and Rs.4029 eventually.
- Highest stats for the month are Rs.4055 and Rs.4257 respectively.
- Finally, the performance was denoted around 5.54% and 5.66%.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Bhubaneswar
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,767||₹ 3,951|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,721||₹ 3,908|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,704||₹ 3,888|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,751||₹ 3,942|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,845||₹ 4,033|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,845||₹ 4,033|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,701||₹ 3,887|
The 6th month we take into consideration is December 2019, and the following table streamlines 24 Carat Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar.
We didn’t miss out any one category gold, so you will see both 22 and 24 carat Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar included in the table.
- Yet again, we have the price of all the 5 day figured and included in the table for study.
- You can eventually see the price trends are quite stable with no major incline or decline noticed.
- Performance wise, the 22 carat gold experienced 3.89% change, whereas the 24 carat gold was around 3.76%
- The lowest marked price for the year end was Rs.3701 and Rs.3887.
- Accordingly, the highest price was Rs.3845 and Rs.4033.
Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar – Trend in 2020
Present trends of Gold Rate Trend in Bhubaneswar are majorly influenced on account of COVID.
WHO has declared COVID as global pandemic and hence, the economy has been trying to cope up with it.
There have been a lot of changes made by the government which influence the Today Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar.
Also, the trade and border issues with China have been creating a major surge in the gold prices.
Hence, you can make the comparison and see how the price has risen in 2020 as compared to 2019.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar – Trend in 2019
2019 was a general year where we were less affected by any serious threats like the pandemic. However, there were fine share of happenings in our domestic as well as international market which turned the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Bhubaneswar.
Stating the Historical Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar, market crash, US government shut down, trade conflicts and surge in US Dollar made the prices take a shift throughout the year. US Dollar shift is of major significance as well, because gold is price in Dollar denomination.
What makes Gold Rates in Bhubaneswar to increase?
This is a vast topic to discuss, as a lot of factors push the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar as on today. However, we can take a quick study and check the major reasons for the increase in Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar today per gram.
- Inflation is the prime reason for the rise in gold price. This is the reason why the gold rate from a decade ago is quite less as compared to the present prices.
- The gap between the demand and supply may also give rise to gold prices, where the supply takes a leash and the demand stays constant.
- International happenings or influences as well hamper the gold prices and may lead to an increase in price.
- RBI’s increase in gold reserves can lead to increase in gold prices as well.
What makes Gold Price in Bhubaneswar to decrease?
Shift in price of gold is must, or the gold price would present cost a lot more than anyone could ever afford.
Hence, there are a lot of situations as well, where the Gold Price in Bhubaneswar could fall. Here are the major reasons which may affect Today Gold Price in Bhubaneswar per gram.
- If the rate of interest as fixed by the government changes, it may further lead to decrease in the price as well. We have included precise explanation further.
- If the stock market crashes or enter into bear market, prices will eventually fall.
- Suppose the supply is high and the likely demand is low, the prices will again rise.
- Any changes as introduced by the government or changes in our currency value will as well lead the gold prices down the slope.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Bhubaneswar?
Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar has a dept relation with the central bank policies. If the policies or the rate of interest change today, the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar Today will also be affected.
For instance, if the interest rates go high, investors will move to purchase the debt instruments which will give them high returns.
This way, government bonds become attractive for the investors whereas the gold demand diminishes gradually. Change in interest is on account of the buyer’s attitude, where gold is purchased for protection against inflation.
Why Gold Price in Bhubaneswar is different from other Cities?
In the first place, the international matters have influence in the Gold Price in Bhubaneswar, followed by the local market.
Also, there is a price variation in prices as per the state in concern or may even change from city to city. Gold Price in Bhubaneswar 916 is subject to change even according to the manufacturer you purchase you product from.
For instance, if you make bulk purchase, your trader can give you a discount. However, on the other front, there are hauling charges, local jeweller union’s influence, and other similar local market factors. Also, the government’s import duty as well leads to the change in price per state.
What is Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar 916 Hallmark gold?
The number 916 can make you wonder what it signifies. However, it is nothing but 22 carat gold. This type of gold is not pure in nature and hence, is the best option to make ornaments, as it contains alloy along with gold. Therefore, Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar 916 is just the price level of 22 carat gold.
The denotation is on account of the 91.6 grams of gold, which is present in 100 grams of alloy. Then, stating the hallmark significance, it shows that the particular product in concern has met all the standards.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar?
There is a certain percentage of Tax on Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar, and it might vary as per the state in concern. So, as per our research, Odisha charges is on the slab 3%, which is levied on the price of gold, as well as its making charge.
If you wonder the making charges for the product you will purchase, it generally differs where your trader may set their exclusive rate. It is either a fixed number or a percentage on the price of the gold product you bought.
Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar – Conclusion
The article penned down all the major aspects of gold and also the Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar. It is portrayed as vividly as possible, so you can extract the information you need on Today Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar and use it to your personal benefit.
Keep the trends in close watch so you can make the best deal purchase of the metal. Also, keep an eye of the market conditions and make sure you do not miss out the most favorable price deal.
Gold Rate in Bhubaneswar FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s gold rate in Bhubaneswar?
Answer – We provide you with the gold rates of Bhubaneshwar within various units ranging from 1 gram to 10 grams. As you open the article, usually the first section is dedicated at providing the facts and figures of the present day’s gold rates in Bhubaneshwar. You can also compare the gold rates within the 22 carat and 24 carat categories.
Ques – Where to find gold rate in Bhubaneswar?
Answer – The gold rates in Bhubaneshwar are providing just within the given article. Every aspect of the rates be it figures or data are provided in the form of tables or charts. Therefore, the article is specifically designed to meet all the ends as per the customer’s requirements.
Ques – Is this live gold price in Bhubaneswar?
Answer – Yes, the gold prices in Bhubaneshwar are live. We make sure to comply with the market prices and keep all our data and information updated. We provide our customers with the latest figures and information as we keep our customer’s interest at our priority.
Ques – Can I find last month’s gold price here?
Answer – We make sure to provide the gold prices across various time frames. Not only is it useful for predicting patterns but also keeps the customer updated. We have the data through: one week, 15 days, one month, six months and yearly. Therefore, the previous month’s gold price is available in here.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold rate in Bhubaneswar?
Answer – The 22 carat gold prizes in Bhubaneswar are present in the article above the 24 carat gold category. We provide you with both the categories so that you can compare between their rates and keep yourself updated. All you have to do is get yourself detailed with the article.
Ques – Is the Gold rate in Bhubaneswar update?
Answer – Yes, we make sure we update the gold rate of Bhubaneswar and are up to date with the prices of the market. We understand the importance of keeping up with the changing patterns of prize in order to acquire transparency. Therefore our site is constantly kept in accordance with the changes.
Ques – Will I find Gold rate forecast here?
Answer – We provide the entire historical data that too across various time frames in order to help the customers make a historical data analysis. This will help the customer to predict the pattern of gold rate changes and help them plan their strategies accordingly.
Ques – Can I use gold investment calculator?
Answer – Yes, the gold investment calculator is for everyone whoever wants to find out the status of their investment. To get access to the calculator you have to fill in the fields such as city, state, gold category, amount of investment and time of investment and click on the calculate button. Once you have done so you will get you required data.
Ques – Can I calculate the Gold rate in Tola?
Answer – The gold investment calculator is present at 24 carat gold section, after you click on the link and fill in the required information; you will get your access to the calculator. After you have got your access, there are various units provided for the customer’s convenience, Tola is also one of the units. You can thereby select the unit and get your desired data.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in Bhubaneswar?
Answer – 24 carat gold is the purest form of gold with no other mixture of metal or alloy in it. Such form of gold is usually present in bars and bullion, and is not well suited for ornamentation purpose. Since this category is pure and has no fillers it is comparatively costlier to the 22 carat category.
Most Read Articles