The Capital city of Gujarat, Ahmedabad, houses some of the biggest gold merchants in the country. People here are extremely passionate about buying gold jewelry and thus, inquire for the Gold Rate in Ahmedabad.
The gold market in Ahmedabad deals widely in both 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold. Traders place the price tags as per the Gold Rate in Ahmedabad Live. This article will help investors and traders in Ahmedabad who are interested in investing in gold.
Gold is one of the most precious metals that is used for making jewelry in India and is considered as a potential asset. Readers will get to learn about the Gold Rate in Ahmedabad Today from this article.
They will also be enlightened about the market trends for the present and past years to give the most detailed overview.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Ahmedabad – Gold Price in Ahmedabad Today
Also, Check out Silver Rate in Ahmedabad Today
22 Ct Gold is used for making jewelry as it is the most suitable form of the yellow metal. Here, readers will learn about the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Ahmedabad.
Traders in this city deal with this form of gold extensively because Ahmedabad has a large number of big jewelry shops that sell gold exclusively.
People visiting these stores are charged as per the Gold Price in Ahmedabad Today. The price changes every day and even every hour and the stores monitor them closely.
Customers can check out the real-time price of 22 Ct Gold in Ahmedabad over the internet.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Ahmedabad Today – Gold Price in Ahmedabad
The Pure Gold Price in Ahmedabad signifies the price of 24 Ct Gold. This is the purest form of this precious metal and is extracted in this form from the gold mines.
It does not contain any filler and is very soft which makes it unsuitable for making jewelry. This is why fillers are added to it which makes it strong and durable for use.
The 24 Carat Gold Rate in Ahmedabad changes every day according to the markets. Gold merchants in Ahmedabad and the traders follow this rate for buying and selling this valuable metal.
This article will help readers with an overview of the rates for the past six months.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Ahmedabad Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Ahmedabad|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Ahmedabad for Last 15 Days
This section of the article has been penned down to help readers learn about the prices of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold in Ahmedabad for the past 2 weeks.
It is important to evaluate the past prices of any commodity before buying it and Gold being one of the most valuable ones, demands more attention.
Traders and investors in Ahmedabad will get an insight into whether it is the correct time to invest in this metal or they should wait.
After going through the Gold Price in Ahmedabad for the past 15 days, it is seen that the rates are increasing in small proportions.
Both 22 Ct and 24 Ct have shown some minor fluctuations that can be considered favorable for investors.
People of Ahmedabad can indulge in investments because the price shall fall a little in the coming days as predicted by the curve.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Ahmedabad – Also Past Gold Price in Ahmedabad
Traders often look for the graphical representation of the Gold Rate in Ahmedabad for their convenience.
Graphs make the whole picture clear and can be visualized at a glance. The graph of the gold rate in Ahmedabad has been quite stable this year with a gradual increase.
However, many times the pointer has also faced downwards creating good investment situations. The past Gold Price in Ahmedabad shall be discussed in this article below.
It will help investors and traders in Ahmedabad in making wise investment decisions as gold is a valuable commodity and should be considered as an asset.
They should check out the graph and past gold rates nicely and go ahead in the investment process.
Gold Investment Comparison – Compare 3 Cities
In this section, you can compare Gold Investment of upto 3 cities. Here, you can compare the total worth of your investment amount with 2 different cities along with your invested city.
Gold Price in Ahmedabad – Past 6 Months Price
In the past 6 months, the rate of gold has increased to some extent. It has touched some historical marks that came in as both surprise and shock for traders in Ahmedabad. Below are details of the past six months’ Gold Rate in Ahmedabad.
Readers should follow them very nicely to understand the present condition of this precious metal and how the past has affected it.
Rates of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold shall be discussed below as the people of Ahmedabad deal with both of them on a large scale.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Ahmedabad
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,223||₹ 5,385|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,406||₹ 5,570|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,122||₹ 5,282|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,114||₹ 5,272|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,000||₹ 5,158|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,440||₹ 5,600|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,972||₹ 5,130|
Ahmedabad is a city known for the demand of gold that comes from its residents for various occasions. With demand comes change in price as demand is a driving force in the market that directly impacts the gold rates thereof. The below points talk about how gold was impacted in Ahmedabad in the month of August.
- The prices of gold change every day in the market for both 22 and 24 carat gold type.
- For 22 carat gold, the price on the 1st day of the month is Rs. 5,223 per gram and on the last day of the month is Rs. 5,000 per gram in Ahmedabad.
- For 24 carat gold, the prices on the first day of the month is Rs. 5,385 per gram and on the last day of the month is Rs. 5,158 per gram.
- The price was higher in the beginning of the month and stooped until the month end.
- Performance analysis for both the types of gold is precisely 9.41% for 22 carat and 9.16% for 24 carat.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Ahmedabad
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,751||₹ 4,897|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,756||₹ 4,902|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,798||₹ 4,946|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,871||₹ 5,022|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,205||₹ 5,348|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,205||₹ 5,348|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,685||₹ 4,831|
The overall economy saw stability in the month of July 2020. Similarly, even gold prices took a positive turn this month. A brief description on the trend in the prices are mentioned in this section along with some takeaway points that are a reference for the readers understanding.
- Change in gold rate numbers for five different days for the month of July is available to analyse the trend of the prices.
- The highest price for 22 carat gold in Ahmedabad is Rs. 5,205 per gram and lowest price is Rs. 4,685 per gram for the same category.
- For 24 carat gold the highest price is Rs.5,348 per gram and lowest is Rs.4,831 per gram.
- The month shows increase in gold prices from day one.
- The overall performance for change in per gram gold rates for Ahmedabad is calculated to be at 11.10% for 22 carat gold and 10.70% for 24 carat gold.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Ahmedabad
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,512||₹ 4,651|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,483||₹ 4,621|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,595||₹ 4,734|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,669||₹ 4,813|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,708||₹ 4,854|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,723||₹ 4,998|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,482||₹ 4,620|
This section has numbers on the changes in gold rates in Ahmedabad for the month of June. Key take-away notes are mentioned below for the reader reference. We hope these numbers prove worthy for your analysis.
- Gold rates as on weekly basis are mentioned in the table.
- The opening price was at Rs.4,512 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,651 for 24 carat gold. And closing rates were Rs.4,708 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,854 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The highest rate for the month of June is Rs.4,723 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,998 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And the lowest rate was Rs.4,482 per gram and Rs.4,620 per gram for both 22 and 24 carat gold categories respectively.
- The overall performance for the month is 5.38% for 22 carat gold and 8.18% for 24 carat gold respectively.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Ahmedabad
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,666|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,473||₹ 4,593|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,656|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,604||₹ 4,722|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,503||₹ 4,642|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,654||₹ 4,794|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,436||₹ 4,566|
This portion will focus on the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rates in Ahmedabad for May 2020. The previous month has seen many changes and readers will get acquainted with them below:
- Rs.4654 is the highest recorded price of 1 gram of gold in Ahmadabad city in 22 Ct Segment
- The highest recorded price of gold in the city is Rs.4794 in 24 ct segment
- Lowest price of 22 ct gold is recorded as Rs.4436. The price is very low according to reports.
- The gold price performance of 22 Carat gold is 4.91% while the performance for 24 Carat gold was excellent with 4.99%
- The beginning of the fourth week of the month recorded the highest jump in the prices.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Ahmedabad
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,035||₹ 4,232|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,031||₹ 4,230|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,307||₹ 4,431|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,168||₹ 4,328|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,505||₹ 4,656|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,576||₹ 4,778|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,030||₹ 4,230|
The performance of the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rates in Ahmedabad for April 2020, the beginning of the financial year, shall be discussed below:
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad per Gram of 22 Carat is Rs.4576 which is recorded highest and for 24 carat is Rs.4778
- Rs.4030 was the lowest price of 22 Carat gold where as Rs.4230 was the lowest for 24 carat.
- April marked a performance percentage of a whopping 13.55% for 22 Ct Gold price in Ahmedabad
- The percentage recorded for the growth of gold of 24 carat is 12.96%.
- In April 2020,price of 22 Ct gold touched the Rs. 4000 mark on the third week
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Ahmedabad
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,095||₹ 4,293|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,290||₹ 4,498|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,228||₹ 4,440|
|22-03-2020||₹ 4,033||₹ 4,232|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,030||₹ 4,231|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,291||₹ 4,504|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,956||₹ 4,156|
Gold Price Movement in Ahmedabad for March 2020 is noteworthy as is the end of the financial year which can be checked below
- Gold Price in Ahmedabad per Gram for gold of 22 carat is seen Rs.4291 as the highest price and Rs.3956 as the lowest.
- The highest price recorded for 24 Ct gold is Rs.4504 and the lowest is Rs.4156
- 22 Ct Gold rate in Ahmedabad has shown a remarkable growth of 8.47%
- The 24 carat gold performance was recorded as 8.37%
- 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold rates have raised in the middle of the month and decreased gradually towards the month’s end
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Ahmedabad
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 4,000||₹ 4,198|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,169|
|15-02-2020||₹ 4,008||₹ 4,208|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,123||₹ 4,325|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,173||₹ 4,385|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,219||₹ 4,427|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,164|
One upon reading the below section will get to know about 22 Carat Gold Rate in Ahmedabad for February 2020
- Rs.4219 is highest recorded price for 22 Ct gold and Rs.4164 is the lowest recorded price 24 Ct gold
- Rs.3970 has been the lowest marked price for 22 Ct Gold Rate in Ahmedabad per gram and Rs.4427 is the highest for 24 Ct Gold
- 6.27% was the monthly performance in February of 22 Ct gold whereas 6.32% was for 24 ct gold.
- The rate of 22 Ct Gold grew gradually throughout the month and was the highest on the last day
- 24 Ct Gold rate decreased in the second week but again caught up the pace in the third week of February
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Ahmedabad
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,834||₹ 4,028|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,174|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,908||₹ 4,104|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,153|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,955||₹ 4,153|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,061||₹ 4,260|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,834||₹ 4,028|
The Gold Price in Ahmedabad for January 2020 is summarized below and will help traders in gaining a lot of ideas:
- Rs.4061 was the highest recorded price for gold of 22 Carat and the same for 24 Carat gold was Rs.4260
- 22 Carat Gold Price in Ahmedabad was seen touching Rs.3834 where the for 24 Ct gold was Rs.4028
- This precious yellow metal showed a performance of 5.92% in the category of 22 Ct and 5.76% for 24 Ct that can be considered mediocre
- The rate of 22 Ct gold remained stable for the whole month of January 2020 with small fluctuations at different points
- The rate of 24 Ct gradually surged from starting till the end of the month and the percentage was considerably small
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Ahmedabad
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,751||₹ 3,938|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,717||₹ 3,904|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,708||₹ 3,896|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,747||₹ 3,935|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,843||₹ 4,034|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,843||₹ 4,034|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,702||₹ 3,886|
This article has brought forth the Gold Rate in Ahmedabad for December 2019 to take customers back to the last year and take note of the price chart:
- For 22 ct gold Rs.3843 is the highest price recorded for the month of December and the lowest in this month was Rs.3702
- 24 Carat Gold Rate in Ahmedabad was Rs.4034 which was the highest and the lowest recorded was Rs.3886
- This yellow metal performed so-so with 3.81% growth in 22 Ct and 3.81% in 24 Ct Gold
- The price of 22 Ct Gold remained between Rs.3700 and Rs. 3800 throughout the entire month
- 24 Ct Gold rate showed a good hike towards the end of the month
Gold Rate in Ahmedabad – Trend in 2020
The Gold Rate Trend in Ahmedabad in 2020 can be understood from the rate charts provided for the first 5 months of the years.
A lot of factors have affected the fluctuations in the price with the outbreak of a severe pandemic being the most crucial one.
The turmoil between the US and China has also impacted the rates to a great extent.
However, Today Gold Rate in Ahmedabad is again catching up its original pace and getting back in track.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Ahmedabad – Trend in 2019
Gold Rate Trade 2019 in Ahmedabad has been a matter of concern for all the native traders and investors. The yellow metal has seen a good hike as well as reached its low points on various occasions.
The previous year also recorded a Historical Gold Rate in Ahmedabad that was never achieved before. Different issues between the US and China also have some negative impacts on the price of this valuable metal that created good investment opportunities for the people of Ahmedabad.
What makes Gold Rates in Ahmedabad to increase?
The present market conditions have a huge impact on the Gold Rate in Ahmedabad as on today. Currencies also play an important role as the change in their valuation changes the gold rate. Some of the imperative factors are:
- Inflation in the economic market has increased the Gold rate in Ahmedabad today per gram
- Boost in the US dollar valuation when Indian national is considered
- If the local gold market of Ahmedabad faces huge demand for this metal
- When the treasury of the government has a lot of gold in store
What makes Gold Price in Ahmedabad to decrease?
Reasons responsible for bringing down the Gold Price in Ahmedabad are:
- A huge amount of reduction in gold rate in the world market
- Today Gold Price in Ahmedabad shall be less if there are a few customers
- The gold rate gets reduced when the rate of interest is increased by the RBI
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Ahmedabad?
The gold rate in the US and the change in the valuation of the US dollars concerning the Indian currency affect the Gold Rate in Ahmedabad.
Besides these factors, the policies of the Central bank also play a pivotal role in increasing or decreasing the gold rate in Ahmedabad.
When the bank adds some beneficial clause then the gold rates tends to reduce and vice-versa. The Gold Rate in Ahmedabad Today can go up or down as per the policies of the Central Bank.
Why Gold Price in Ahmedabad is different from other Cities?
A lot of factors decide the gold rate for a city and they differ from one place to another. This is why the Gold Price in Ahmedabad can never be generalized to any other city of the nation.
A small amount of fluctuation will always be significant in the rate of this precious yellow metal. The transportation charges, taxes levied by the local government, etc. will get added to the Gold Price in Ahmedabad 916.
What is Gold Rate in Ahmedabad 916 Hallmark gold?
916 Hallmark is the sign of purity in gold and all jewelry stores in Ahmedabad have to inscribe this mark on their finished products.
Therefore, to describe in simple words, the price of 22 Ct Gold that is used for making jewelry is also termed as Gold Rate in Ahmedabad 916.
In genuine 22 Ct gold jewelry, 9.16 grams of purity is a must. This standard is followed by all the jewelers in Ahmedabad today as it has been made mandatory by the government.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Ahmedabad?
Gold is a very precious metal and it also attracts several taxes that increase its price by a good percentage.
The central government of India levies a 5% Tax on Gold Rate in Ahmedabad in the form of GST. Customers also have to pay another 5% GST that will be imposed on the making charge of gold jewelry.
Gold Rate in Ahmedabad – Conclusion
This article has discussed the Gold Rate in Ahmedabad thoroughly for helping all the traders and investors in the city who are planning to invest in this commodity.
Gold investment is one of the earliest forms of investments for Indians as this yellow metal never ditches the investors.
However, there are some favorable times for making investment plans and this article will help in making wise decisions.
Today Gold Rate in Ahmedabad should be checked thoroughly along with the rates for the previous two weeks before investing in this commodity.
Most Read Articles