"Live Data is not available for HUL because they are yet to be Listed in NSE or BSE or both."
HUL Share Price - Find performance of HUL Today Share PriceLast Updated Date - Jan 28, 2023
HUL Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include HUL Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
HUL Stock Price Details - Find HUL Live Share Price
Find HUL Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes HUL Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
HUL Share Price / Stock Price
Hindustan Unilever Ltd. is the Indian division of the British consumer goods company. Brief analysis of the HUL Share Price is done in this article. We have gathered all the data pertaining to HUL Stock Price, and present it in the form of historical price charts for better comparison measures.
Why Invest in HUL Shares?
Line of operation of this county is not limited to one arena and the expansion endorsed by the company will add on to the profit earning capacity of the shareholders. Turns out, the HUL Shares are quite profitable for a number of reasons and here are some of the main factors you must be aware of before taking investment step.
- Company’s diverse range of product portfolio adds on to the company’s profit from all the sections of the society. Their products are fairly used by 90% of the households.
- The strong R&D foundation of the company highly assures tough future competition in consumer products industry, just like it has been till recent times.
- Also, the company has no debt at all, making is a debt free establishment, adding onto its brand value.
- Their FMCG line of products is the survival necessities of people and hence, the company can suffer no damage on any extent based on numerous factors.
- The company revenues and profits are on constant rise, earning great returns to the company and alo its shareholders.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in Hindustan Unilever Stocks?
Since we gave you many of the reason why you must invest in the HUL Stocks, we also wish to give you the process of making a trade order. So, basically, we even covered the practically involved steps which placing an order for whatsoever stock in concern.
Give the following points a read if you aren’t already aware of them.
- So, start the process by availing for a demat account from a stock broker of your choice. They will provide you with a demat account which has the function of storing the shares and securities safely in digital medium. Also, this step is must as ordered by SEBI.
- Trading account is another account you must avail for, as it lets you place active orders. This is generally provided for free along with the demat account and most brokers offer it for free. However, in cases otherwise, you must avail for it.
- Follow the KYC process closely so your accounts get activated soon and you will receive your log in credentials when the account is activated.
- The next step is to choose one of the broker provided online trading platforms and log into it to buy the concerned shares.
- Explore through the options of the platforms to make the best use of them on right time. The tools and features are meant to make your trading journey seamless and also benefit you in number of ways.
- Search for the stock scrip of Hindustan Unilever Ltd. and add it to the watchlist. You can also add other stocks to the list and monitor their prices on real time basis.
- When you think the HUL Share Price has reached right price, you can proceed and place your order.
- Select the scrip and then click on the option of buy. When prompted, enter the number of shares you wish to trade and then your order will be executed.
- According to the adjustments made, your bank account will show debit trend and demat account will show credit trend.
About Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
Hindustan Unilever Ltd. has a presence of around 80 years in this nation, and has left a remarkable impression on the residents for the quality products provided.
It belongs to the domain of consumer goods and is the India subsidiary of British-Dutch multinational company.
This company is based out of Mumbai, and presently offers goods belonging to 35 brands. It is a well trusted brand which offers products from the genres of food, health care, personal care and refreshment. The company has a different research division, solely dedicated to come up with new and innovative products to serve the customers.
Their effect standards maintenance and quality product has gained them a wide consumer base from across the world, which has full confidence in the company. The recognition which it managed to acquire along the years of effective service, has yet added to its expansion and reach measures.
The company also has a lot of awards under its hood, which are the collective efforts of the 21,000 employed workforces. They work with the common purpose, which is to spread and establish sustainable living equally for everyone.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
|Havells India Share Price||HDFC Bank Share Price||Hindustan Zinc Share Price|
|HCL Share Price||HDFC Life Share Price||HPCL Share Price|
|HDFC Share Price||Hero Moto Corp Share Price||HUL Share Price|
|HDFC AMC Share Price||Hindalco Share Price||ICICI Bank Share Price|
Products or Services offered by HUL
Speaking of the Hindustan Unilever Products and the other HUL Services, we put forth the entire list of facilitation, from the company’s end. They cover 4 domains presently and are given below:
Foods and refreshment
A lot of brands are included under this category, and to be precise there are 21 total products provision. The brands are Boost, cornetto, horlicks and 7 other sub horlicks brands, knorr, Lipton, Magnum, Bru, Annapuma, 3Roses, Red Label, Taaza, Taj Mahal, Kissan and Kwality Wall’s.
This lot consist of 9 brands which are meant to serve a better purpose for maintaining homes and cleanliness. They are Cif, Comfort, Wheel, Domex, Rin, Surf Excel, Vim, love & care and Sunlight.
Beauty and personal care
The next category is meant for personal care for cleanliness and beauty enhancement. The list of brands go as Axe, Dove, Lifebuoy, Love beauty and plant, Lux, Persodent, Ponds, Sunsilk, Sure, TreSemme, Vaseline, Aviance, Breeze, Citra, Clear, Closup, Fair and Lovely, Lakme, Pears, TIGI, Toni and guy, Brylcreem, Clinic Plus, Elle 18, Hamam, Indulekha, Ayush, Liril, Pure Derm and lastly Rexona.
This category comprises of the essentials of drinking clear and Pure water. So, the company has come up with Pureit, which provides the means to clean drinking water for commercial and household use.
HUL Shares – Conclusion
Decision making is the final step where you execute the buy order. We have provided you with all the grounds of HUL Share Price, on which you can make a decision. Take your time to analysis the data, alongside the market situations and place your order accordingly. This will help you gain significant returns from the investment you made.
Most Read Articles