Tirunelveli city houses a large number of gold traders and investors who search for the Gold Rate in Tirunelveli Today.
The Gold Rate in Tirunelveli for the previous six months has been brought into account to help readers in making fruitful investment decisions. This article will also focus on the gold rates in Tirunelveli live.
South Indians have always been extremely enthusiastic about buying gold jewelry and the residents of Tirunelveli are no exception. The gold rates here include the prices for 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold as both are widely in demand.
This article will give an insight into the performance of this precious yellow metal in the city. Readers will also learn about the trend of Gold in the market both the years 2019 and 2020 along with other small and big details.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Tirunelveli – Gold Price in Tirunelveli Today
The price of 22 Ct Gold is always in demand among people who invest in gold jewellery. This form of gold is a perfect fit for making jewellery as it has got a certain amount of fillers that add strength and durability to it.
People in Tirunelveli keep looking for 22 Carat Gold Rate in Tirunelveli so that they can buy some jewellery.
The jewellery stores in this city sell their products as per the Gold Rate in Tirunelveli Today. They keep on monitoring the price over the internet so that the exact price is charged from the customers.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Tirunelveli Today – Gold Price in Tirunelveli
When people ask for Pure Gold Price in Tirunelveli, they inquire for the price of 24 Ct Gold. This is the purest form of gold as it does not contain any filler and thus, remains very soft and unsuitable for jewellery.
Gold merchants and traders in Tirunelveli are also interested in learning about the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Tirunelveli. The former sells this form of gold and the latter buys it and then adds fillers for making jewellery.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Tirunelvelli Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Tirunelvelli|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Tirunelveli for Last 15 Days
The price of this precious yellow metal never remains fixed in any part of the world and keeps altering every hour. Thus, investors in Tirunelveli should keep a track of the Gold Price in Tirunelveli for the past 15 days to get an overall idea about its transition.
This will help them in understanding whether the price is increasing or decreasing and if it is the right time to invest in this precious metal.
If the price of gold in Tirunelveli for the past 2 weeks is checked thoroughly, then, it is evident that the rates have decreased to some extent.
The rate of one gram of gold has reduced by almost Rs.100 and so, for every 10 grams has got decreased by Rs.1000. This can be considered a favorable time of investment for traders and investors in this city.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Tirunelveli – Also Past Gold Price in Tirunelveli
Investors should always prefer the graphical representation of Gold Rate in Tirunelveli, as it helps them in getting an overview at a glance.
Graphs show clearly whether the rates are increasing or decreasing and the pointers give an idea about the range of the price differences.
People in Tirunelveli should search for graphs representing the change in gold rates in the city. They can find accurate graphs for both 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Price in Tirunelveli. These graphs will help them in understanding the favorable time for investing in gold bars or jewelry.
Gold Price in Tirunelveli – Past 6 Months Price
The Gold Rate in Tirunelveli record for the past 15 days is not enough for them. The gold rate goes through a lot of transition in six months and following them closely is very important for investing in this yellow metal.
Below in this article, readers will be given a brief overview of the performance of the gold rate in Tirunelveli for the last 6 months.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Tirunelveli
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,132||₹ 5,384|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,423||₹ 5,698|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,118||₹ 5,369|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,053||₹ 5,306|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,946||₹ 5,193|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,423||₹ 5,698|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,916||₹ 5,164|
There is always an on-going demand of Gold in Tirunelveli. So, if you wish to buy Gold in the city and intend to know about the price changes that Gold underwent for the month of August, read the section below to know details on the same.
- The price movement of gold for the month of August in Tirunelveli is given in the table.
- The price of gold as on the first day of the month is Rs. 5,132 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,384 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The highest price touched this month is Rs. 5,423 per gram for 22 carat and Rs. 5,698 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And the lowest price is Rs. 4,916 per gram and Rs. 5,164 per gram for each of the categories.
- The performance analysis calculated is at 10.31% and 10.34% for 22 and 24 carat gold.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Tirunelveli
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,677||₹ 4,911|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,681||₹ 4,917|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,715||₹ 4,954|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,788||₹ 5,028|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,110||₹ 5,365|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,110||₹ 5,365|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,616||₹ 4,849|
From an investor’s point of view, studying carefully the change in prices every month is very significant. Tirunelveli has major changes in gold rates for the month of July 2020. Some key notes that should be taken into consideration are also mentioned below:
- The prices on the first day of the month was Rs. 4,677 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4,911 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The prices on the last day of the month was Rs. 5,110 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,365 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- Peak price for the month was Rs. 5,110 per gram and Rs. 5,365 per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
- The lowest dip for the month was Rs. 4,616 per gram and Rs. 4,849 per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Gold’s performance for this month is seen to be 10.70% and 10.64% in Tirunelveli for July 2020.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Tirunelveli
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,513||₹ 4,735|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,459||₹ 4,684|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,536||₹ 4,763|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,613||₹ 4,841|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,628||₹ 4,865|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,650||₹ 4,879|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,455||₹ 4,671|
The table shows the evaluation of the 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Tirunelveli for the month of June. In addition to that, you will see the elaborate distribution of the gold price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold in two separate columns. Most importantly, you will also observe the major price change in terms of percentage as well.
- You will observe that the price movement for the 22 carat gold was low for the whole month.
- The highest recorded price for the 22 carat gold and that of 24 carat gold was Rs.4650 and Rs.4879 respectively.
- The lowest recorded price for the 22 carat and 24 carat was Rs.4455 and Rs.4671 accordingly.
- For both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold the price pattern was more or less consistent throughout the month.
- The performance of the price in regards to the percentage change for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was 4.38% and 4.45%.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Tirunelveli
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,398||₹ 4,618|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,363||₹ 4,586|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,492||₹ 4,710|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,490||₹ 4,714|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,513||₹ 4,739|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,592||₹ 4,822|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,344||₹ 4,560|
This part of the article will discuss the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rates in Tirunelveli for May 2020 with some useful figures:
- The highest recorded price for one gram of 22 Ct gold in Tirunelveli has been Rs.4,592
- Rs.4,822 is the highest price recorded for one gram of 24 Ct Gold
- The lowest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Tirunelveli per Gram is Rs.4,344 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.4,560 which is quite low
- The performance of the price of 22 Carat gold was 5.71% while that for 24 Carat gold was 5.75%
- The prices in this city remained quite stable with minimum fluctuations were noticed throughout the month.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Tirunelveli
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,958||₹ 4,155|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,956||₹ 4,155|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,956||₹ 4,155|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,493||₹ 4,716|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,450||₹ 4,668|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,537||₹ 4,767|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,151|
The performance of the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rates in Tirunelveli for April 2020 has been discussed below for the traders and investors there:
- The highest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Tirunelveli per Gram is Rs.4,537 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.4,767
- The lowest recorded price for 22 Carat gold is Rs.3,953 and for 24 Carat the price is Rs.4,151
- April 2020 has marked a good percentage performance of 14.77% for 22 Ct Gold price in Tirunelveli
- A similar percentage of 14.84% has been recorded for the growth in 24 Ct Gold rate in the city
- In April this year, the price of 22 Ct gold was below Rs.4000 in the first week but went above this mark gradually in the coming week
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Tirunelveli
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,990||₹ 4,187|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,210||₹ 4,420|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,024||₹ 4,226|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,969||₹ 4,166|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,956||₹ 4,152|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,237||₹ 4,450|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,838||₹ 4,028|
The Gold Price Movement in Tirunelveli for March 2020 is notable as it marks the end of the financial year and can be viewed below:
- The Gold Price in Tirunelveli per Gram for 22 Ct Gold has touched the highest value of Rs.4,237 and the lowest of Rs.3,838
- The highest price recorded for 24 Ct gold is Rs.4,450 and the lowest is Rs.4,028
- 22 Ct Gold rate in Tirunelveli has shown an outstanding growth of 10.40%
- The performance of 24 Ct Gold rate was also very good with 10.48%
- 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold rates in Tirunelveli have got reduced steadily towards the end of the month
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Tirunelveli
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,888||₹ 4,083|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,872||₹ 4,066|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,927||₹ 4,081|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,075||₹ 4,284|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,989||₹ 4,186|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,102||₹ 4,308|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,840||₹ 4,033|
This portion will focus on the 24 Carat and 22 Carat Gold Rate in Tirunelveli for February 2020:
- The highest recorded 22 Ct Gold price was Rs.4,102 and that for 24 Ct Gold was Rs.4,308
- Rs.3,840 has been the lowest marked price for 22 Ct Gold Rate in Tirunelveli per gram and Rs.4,033 for 24 Ct Gold
- The monthly performance of 22 Ct gold price in February was 6.82% and that for 24 Ct gold price was comparatively better with 6.82% which can be called above average
- The rate of 22 Ct Gold in Tirunelveli went up gradually after the third week of February
- 24 Ct Gold rate was stable in the first two weeks but started increasing in the third and fourth week
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Tirunelveli
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,743||₹ 3,928|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,933||₹ 4,133|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,805||₹ 3,997|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,812||₹ 4,002|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,860||₹ 4,054|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,933||₹ 4,133|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,736||₹ 3,922|
The Gold Price in Tirunelveli for January 2020 has been mentioned below and this is expected to assist traders in numerous ways:
- The highest recorded price for 22 Ct Gold was Rs.3,933 and for 24 Ct gold it was Rs.4,133 in Tirunelveli
- 22 Carat Gold Price in Tirunelveli touched the lowest mark of Rs.3,736 and that for 24 Ct was Rs.3,922
- This precious yellow metal showed a mediocre performance of 5.27% in 22 Ct and 5.38% for 24 Ct
- The rate of 22 Ct gold can be called stable for the entire month of January 2020 with small fluctuations every day
- 24 Ct gold rate increased gradually from the beginning to the end of the month but the differences were not much
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Tirunelveli
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,650||₹ 3,836|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,614||₹ 3,794|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,629||₹ 3,807|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,639||₹ 3,821|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,735||₹ 3,920|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,745||₹ 3,932|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,593||₹ 3,776|
This part of the article has brought forth the Gold Rate in Tirunelveli for December 2019 to help readers in going back to the price chart of the last month of the past year:
- The highest recorded value for 22 Ct gold was Rs.3,745 and the lowest was Rs.3,932
- The highest 24 Carat Gold Rate in Tirunelveli was Rs.3,593 with lowest being Rs.3,776
- This precious metal showed an average performance with 4.23% growth in 22 Ct and 4.13% in 24 Ct Gold
- The price of 22 Ct Gold was quite stable in Tirunelveli for December 2019
- 24 Ct Gold rate decreased at the beginning of the third week but again increased steadily
Gold Rate in Tirunelveli – Trend in 2020
Numerous factors have impacts on the Gold Rate Trend in Tirunelveli in 2020.
Some of the major factors were contributed by the United States and China because several political and business-related issues are taking place between these two big shots.
These factors are accompanied by the outbreak of the pandemic that crashed the stock market worldwide.
But things are getting stable at present and Today Gold Rate in Tirunelveli is again looking good and favorable for investment.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Tirunelveli – Trend in 2019
The Gold Rate Trend in 2019 in Tirunelveli was quite different from the trend in 2020. This is because, in the previous year, the rates were stable in the first few months but started increasing in percentages later on.
Investors were finding it difficult in considering this valuable commodity for investment when Historical Gold Rate in Tirunelveli was recorded. The shift in US Dollar value was drastically noticed, on account of which the gold rates took a turn as well.
What makes Gold Rates in Tirunelveli to increase?
The current conditions of the world and the local market have a huge impact on the Gold Rate in Tirunelveli as on today.
Currencies of various countries and the change in their valuation concerning the INR affect the gold rate. Some important factors are:
- Inflation in the global economy has increased the Gold rate in Tirunelveli today per gram
- The hike recorded in the valuation of the US dollars in respect to the Indian National Currency has increased the gold rate in this city
- If the local gold market of Tirunelveli generates a good amount of demand for this precious yellow metal, and when the supply rate is not to the point.
- The treasury of the government has less amount of gold in it.
What makes Gold Price in Tirunelveli to decrease?
Some of the contrary reasons that are responsible for the reduction in the Gold Price in Tirunelveli are:
- A good amount of reduction in gold rate in the international gold market
- Today Gold Price in Tirunelveli shall be less if there are fewer investors in the city and more suppliers
- If the Reserve bank of India announces an increase in the rate of interest then the gold rate decreases in Tirunelveli
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Tirunelveli?
When the price of the America Dollars drops concerning the Indian Currency, then the Gold rate in Tirunelveli gets reduced and vice-versa. But, another major role is played by the Central Bank and its policies.
When the bank makes some alterations in its policies or when, the global gold market also marks some serious changes that directly affect the market of Tirunelveli.
The Gold rate in Tirunelveli Today will be favorable for traders and investors in the city if the bank announces some good changes in its policies.
Why Gold Price in Tirunelveli is different from other Cities?
All the cities of India have their gold price charts and each of them varies from the other due to several reasons.
The Gold Price in Tirunelveli is impacted by a large number of factors that are regulated by the local government of the city.
Various taxes imposed by the state government, charges required for transporting gold from other parts of the country, and several other reasons decide the Gold Price in Tirunelveli 916.
What is Gold Rate in Tirunelveli 916 Hallmark gold?
The Gold Rate in Tirunelveli 916 refers to the price of 22 Carat Gold that is used for making jewelry. 916 is the standard set by the government for hallmark gold and this has to be followed by all the traders dealing with this precious metal in Tirunelveli.
They have to get the finished product inscribed with the hallmark sign that is done by a regulated body in the city.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Tirunelveli?
The governments of India and Tirunelveli have imposed a 5% Tax on Gold Rate in Tirunelveli. This tax is charged in the form of GST and traders have to pay it at the time of purchasing it from a regulated body.
Another 5% GST is charged on the making charge of the jewellery that customers have to pay at the jewellery shop they are visiting.
Gold Rate in Tirunelveli – Conclusion
This article has provided comprehensive knowledge of the Gold Rate in Tirunelveli that will help all the traders and investors residing in this city.
The trends of this precious metal for the year 2020 and 2019 have also been discussed for giving a brief insight into the transitions.
Today Gold Rate in Tirunelveli is impacted by numerous reasons and readers can understand them perfectly from this article.
Most Read Articles