Sharekhan Franchise is one of the largest provider of Stock Broking Franchise with around 3000 sub brokers in India. In this article we will perform a detailed Sharekhan Franchise Review where we will cover in-depth analysis on Sharekhan Sub Broker Offers, Sharekhan Franchise Commission Sharing, Cost & other important features of Sharekhan Partner Program.
Sharekhan Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Sharekhan Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||8.0/10|
About Sharekhan Franchise
Sharekhan, established 16 years back, is one of the most reputed stock broker and ranks in the list of top stock brokers. Over the years, it has earned high credibility and hence it has been one of the favorite choices when it comes to become a sub-broker/franchise.
A Sharekhan sub-broker caters its customers with all the products/services that Sharekhan stocks – some of these are equities, derivatives, commodities, currencies, mutual funds, IPO, investment, saving packages, portfolio management services etc.
Sharekhan highly recognizes and appreciates the business development that a sub-broker offers and hence it has been promoting its sub-broker business. Further, it has also launched various varied models of business associations with different risk & return appetite to suit different strata of people. Sharekhan also supports its business partners with various training programmes and promotional offers to help them in developing business.
Currently, Sharekhan has as many as 2700+ sub brokers in more than 580 cities. To learn in detail about the sub-broker models offered by Sharekhan and the other relevant aspects like eligibility criteria, revenue sharing, investment requirement and offers, please read the article below.
Start your Broking Business with Sharekhan
Types of Sharekhan Partnership Association
There are 2 types of Sharekhan Franchise association:
Sharekhan Power Brokers or Sharekhan Sub Brokers
Under this model, one needs to have decent set up. The power broker or sub broker can acquire and serve client who trade online by themselves. For this model, Sharekhan offers various customized and flexible service options for clients. It also tags a dedicated relationship manager for Equity sales, Risk Monitoring and Operations related issues.
The technology, service and marketing support is entirely taken care by Sharekhan. It also ensures that these set ups are well educated and well trained with various procedures, various portals and various offerings of Sharekhan. The key updates in market and the forecasts are time to time shared with the brokers so as to have an outreach to the huge customer base.
The marketing support is the most crucial function for increasing the business and creating a win-win situation for the broker as well as the franchiser. It arranges client events/activities which help in increasing the visibility of the brand.
A synopsis of product/service range is provided below:
- Mutual funds
- Portfolio management services
EQUITY AND DERIVATIVE
Investment in equities is one of the best mode of wealth creation for long term. Derivative gives you the idea of market movements that helps you minimizing the risk.
-Sharekhan award winning research provides top picks and Alpha delivery, for better investment in equity, F&O and options.
-Sharekhan’s ultimate guidance on stock market helps you get best return on investment.
– it provides complete range of investment products as per customer’s requirement.
Sharekhan being a certified distributor of mutual funds, offers a wide range of mutual fund schemes. Sharekhan also offers SIP or systematic investment plan.
– minimal risk
– dedicated back office support especially for Mutual Fund clients
– facility of both online and offline transactions
– facility of “mutual fund ready reckoner” that will help you to understand how the mutual fund is performing in each category.
– it is a very lucrative market for investment options. Here, it is easy to identify the best opportunity and invest when the volatility arises.
– high leverage and low margin
– better company among National economies
– removing the potential business loss
Sharekhan offers educational classes which are free and web based. Sharekhan’s IGNITE program offers special course for business partners and other Holdings of clients. With the help of OTA or online training academy, Sharekhan trains the client for the courses like equities, options and commodities.
This program contains are very important for learning the technical and analytical aspects of trading. All the details of the given segments are mentioned probably for easy learning.
Get all the advantages of multiple portfolio management services for HNI clients. Sharekhan PMS schemes are PMS ProPrime (for long term investment) and PMS ProTech (sure returns in the market).
In-depth research for profitable investment into undervalued growth stocks
Initial Public Offer or IPO is one of the attractive options for investment that can such a good return at minimal risk. ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) facility available.
No hidden cost and no brokerage for application.
Benefits of Sharekhan Power brokers:
- Allows offering of customized solutions for the high net worth clients
- Appointing dedicated relationship managers to better serve clients
- Appointing dedicated relationship managers to monitor and improvise the sales, risks & operations
- Offers a wide range of products & services along with tailored solutions
- Bandwidth to serve a large client base
Sharekhan Independent Financial Advisor (IFA)
This model is specific to few of the product range i.e. mutual funds and allied products. As the name suggests, this model requires a candidate who can perform as an advisor guiding the clients to make investments.
Hence, the candidates who wish to limit their scope of business to mutual funds and related products – for them this is the best suited business model.
Benefits of Sharekhan IFA:
- Product specific focus
- Dedicated relationship managers to assist with advisory and operational matters
- Allows modified solutions for high net worth individuals
Sharekhan Partner Revenue Sharing or Sharekhan Sub Broker Commission
Sharekhan has a dynamic revenue sharing model so as to remunerate its sub-broker based on their performance. Also, for each kind of business model, it has a different range of commission in accordance with the functions performed and the risks borne.
The remuneration models have been referred to as dynamic because the commission for each broker varies depending upon various factors like the revenue generated, the security deposit made, the investments made and various other relevant parameters.
Lets have a look at the overall revenue sharing ratios for each of the business models:
- Sharekhan Prowerbrokers Commission : For this kind of model, the revenue sharing ratio is the highest as the sub-broker performs the most critical functions and takes the highest risks. The revenue sharing ratio might even exceed upto 70%*.
- Sharekhan IFA Commission : Under this model, the revenue sharing ratio is more or less between 30% – 40% for Sharekhan and 60%-70%* for Sub Broker. The ratio depends upon the products sold and the margins that such products hold. This model can be said to be one of its kind that is being offered by Sharekhan and hence the revenue ratio seems to be sufficient and justified.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Sharekhan Commission||Sub Broker Commission|
|Sharekhan IFA||30% – 40%||70% – 60%*|
Start your Broking Business with Sharekhan
Sharekhan Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Just like any other business, even the sub-broker business entails certain initial investment. In case of a sub broker model, the initial investment has two variants – one is the security deposit that a sub-broker is required to keep with the principal broker. This security deposit is refundable generally. The deposit is taken as a cover for any defaults that a sub-broker might make.
Sharekhan Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The other kind of investment is the infrastructure investment. Powerbrokers & IFA has to invest in infrastructure to start a franchisee.
On the other hand, a powerbroker and an IFA would be dealing with new as well as existing clients on a day to day basis and hence would need a decent set up to entertain their clients.
The amount of investment is another factor which is dynamic. The parameters affecting this amount include the city of sub-broker, the revenue projections, existing client base, if any and other such relevant things.
Initial Investment amount by Sharekhan
Typically, the security deposit is around Rs.50,000* for all the business models. The infrastructure investment is very specific and hence difficult to sum it up – however, it may range from 50,000 to 1 lacs.
When talking about infrastructure investment – we refer to an office space, the furniture and the required telephone lines, trading terminal, internet connections, workstations and other primary requirements.
Check this table below for better understanding of Sharekhan Franchise Cost:
|Sharekhan Franchise Security Deposit Amount|
|Sharekhan PowerBroker||INR 50,000 *|
|Sharekhan IFA||INR 50,000 *|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Sharekhan Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Sharekhan regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- Reduced brokerage rates
- Reduced investments
- Less margin money
- Dynamic revenue sharing ratio
- Free DEMAT accounts
- Online & quicker procedures
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Sharekhan Franchise – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Sharekhan, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
- For any person to become a sub-broker, it is essential to obtain a sub-broker registration from stock exchange i.e. BSE and/or NSE. No candidate can qualify to become a sub-broker, if he/she does not hold such registration.
- The other basic criteria is the minimum age prescribed – one should be atleast 18 years of age to qualify for associating with Sharekhan as a sub-broker.
- The next criteria pertain to the academics and experience in the stock market sector. With respect to the academic qualifications, Sharekhan prescribes a minimum qualification of graduation. This may be in any field – science, commerce or arts.
- The other requirement is of the knowledge and more importantly practical knowledge that one has of the stock market to assist and guide clients.
- Any additional qualifications like stock market certification etc. can also be very helpful.
How to become a Sharekhan Sub broker?
- The interested candidates may fill in the given form herein with the required basic details and we shall help you in connecting with Sharekhan’s business expansion team.
- Upon providing these details, the same would be exchanged with Sharekhan’s team, post which they would connect with the interested candidate and understand their interest and expectations.
- Next, the Sharekhan’s recruitment team would perform a background check to ensure that the details provided are genuine.
- Upon completion of background check by Sharekhan’s team, they would connect with the candidate to have detailed discussions about the business plans, the expectations of the candidate, the expectation of Sharekhan, the business projections, the revenue sharing ratio, the investments etc.
- During this discussion, the candidate is required to submit all the relevant documents like the registration from SEBI, NSE, BSE; academic certificates, ID card etc.
- Based on such discussions, an agreement would be executed between Sharekhan and the candidate.
- Upon execution of the agreement, the sub-broker can commence their business as Sharekhan business associates.
Documents required to become Sharekhan sub-broker
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Identity proof copy
- Address proof copy
- Registration certificate copy
- Experience certificates copy
- Academic qualification certificates copy
- Security deposit cheque
- Proof of investments
The entire Sub Broker tag generation process takes 4-5 working days.
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Sharekhan?
Here are the various reason to partner with Sharekhan:
Sharekhan’s sub broker offers are better than any other franchiser in the industry. Sharekhan’s major offer of upto 70% revenue share*.
Marketing & Training Support
Sharekhan provides all sorts of marketing support to their sub brokers. They also organize monthly events & training sessions for their business partners. Sharekhan Franchise owners get national level advertising support & presence in mass media.
Advisory & Stock Recommendations
Sharekhan provides free advisory support, stock tips & recommendations to their sub broker who further passes it on to their clients. Sharekhan is highly active in case of advisory backup as they believe that clients can be highly engaged with sharing tips & recommendations on regular basis hich further adds value to the business.
State of the art technology to make your trading experience impressive. Enabling hassle free 1.5 million trades per day.
Sharekhan is one of the oldest broking house and holds a great repute in market. It certainly has build up a big brand and obtained high recognition in market.
Affordable Brokerage Rates
Sharekhan provides brokerage plans for client segment. A trader gets prepaid & post paid plans with affordable brokerage rates & investors gets decent brokerage rates as their volume is comparatively low.
Trade Tiger & Sharekhan App – Top notch Trading Platforms
Sharekhan has one of the most famous trading platforms in the country known as Trade Tiger. Other than Trade Tiger, they also provide Sharekhan App & Web Trading Platform. These trading platforms has all types of features available which enhances a traders & investors experience.
Advanced Tools for Business
– Customer Interface System (CIS): for placing request on new account opening form or KYC and you complete customer details.
– Risk Tiger: Helps tracking the risk or monitor margin shortfall on real time. View square off report and can also check confirmation after square off.
– Eternity: This is tool is to view all kind of statements related to ledger and brokerage.
Multiple Business Solutions
Last, but not the least, they offer a variety of business solutions for the sub-broker associations.
Sharekhan Sub Broker Testimonials:
I got associated with Sharekhan a few years back and it has been a great business deal for me. Not only they provide the most economical and reasonable brokerage rates, but also are fair with the revenue sharing. I also had a great experience with their marketing team as they assisted me a lot in initial phase. By – Vinay Rasik, Pune
Becoming a remisier with Sharekhan has been one of my best decisions. It has actually been an extra source of income for me. I get to earn just by referring my known people to sharekhan and adding them to the client list. By – Srimukhi V. K., Ghaziabad
I’ve been into stock market since a very long time but was never associated with Sharekhan till a few months back. This has certainly been a superb business venture for me as they have assisted me during all the phases in all aspects. They not only have great products to offer to clients but also provide economical packages which helped me in increasing my client base. They have been also providing some good offers to me based on my revenue generation. By – Gopal Hari Venkat, Vishakhapatnam
Sharekhan Franchise Summary:
To sum up the discussions above, we can say that Sharekhan offers a variety of business model to suit the different requirements of people. It provides a very decent revenue sharing ratio which is dynamic and hence may increase as the revenues increase.
The investment procedures prescribed Sharekhan are quite easy to live upto and not very demanding. The support that Sharekhan provides in relation to the business, marketing, operations, advisory, research etc. is quite praise worthy too.
It would not be wrong to say that they have quite plain and simple eligibility criteria and the way/path to become their sub-broker is also quite easy – just fill up the form herein and then leave the rest on us.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Sharekhan Business Partner FAQs
Ques 1 – Meaning of sub-broker?
Ans: A sub-broker is kind of a retail chain of the principal broker.
Ques 2 – Minimum eligibility to become Sub-broker?
Ans – To become a sub broker, one needs to obtain registration from SEBI and get affiliated to the stock exchange. These are the regulatory and statutory requirements of becoming a sub-broker.
- 18+ age
- Knowledge/experience in stock market sector
Ques 3 – What are the functions of a sub-broker?
Ans – The functions would vary depending upon the model chosen.
For a powerbroker, the functions would include identifying opportunities, making clients and then trading & regulating for them.
In case of remisier, the fucntions would be limited to referring a potential client to Sharekhan.
For an IFA, the functions would be similar to that of a powerbroker – only difference would be the product being dealt.
Ques 4 – Assistance by Sharekhan to function as a sub-broker?
Ans – Here are the list of Support provided by Sharekhan Partner Program:
- Training – operational, technical, marketing
- Research & advisory
- Tailoring solutions
- Customer care support
Start your Broking Business with Sharekhan
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Sharekhan, immediately.