Gold is the most admired metal literally everywhere. Talking about the price of the gold, Gold Rate in Vizag is actually not constant and fluctuates to a great extent.
So, we have decided to add the relevant statistics to keep you informed regarding Gold Rate in Vizag Today.
You can consider this content as an important guide that will update you regarding all the aspects of the gold. In the meantime, you can Find Gold Rate in Vizag Live here.
Our upgraded gold price charts will help you understand the details of the 22-carat gold, 916 hallmarks, and other factors.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Vizag – Gold Price in Vizag Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Vizag Today
In this section, you will know the fluctuation in 22 Carat Gold Rate in Vizag. Note that this particular type of gold is necessary for manufacturing regular gold jewellery.
Here, you will come to know about the actual figure of the gold price in Vizag today, yesterday and the fluctuation in the price. We have also mentioned the percentage of price-performance as well.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Vizag Today – Gold Price in Visakhapatnam
Pure 24-Carat Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam is laid out in the above-drawn table. Here in the table, you will see the position of the pure gold price in Vizag.
The price of the gold pertaining to yesterday, change, and percentage of the changed statistics are documented here.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Vizag Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Vizag|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Vizag for Last 15 Days
The previous fluctuation in the gold price always matters to the buyers. They do consider that to make a cost-effective purchase.
It is time to take a close peek at the above table consisting of 15 days gold price in Vizag data. Now, these 15 days information will help you comprehend the current pattern of the gold price.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in India|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Visakhapatnam – Also Past Gold Price in Vizag
The demonstrated graphical presentation offers an instant view of the variation in the gold price. Therefore we have introduced the charts to display the present day Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam statistics and also the earlier records of the fluctuation in gold rate in Vizag.
Gold Price in Vizag – Past 6 Months Price
The entire gold rate in the Vizag price movement for the past 6 months is combined together in the below mentioned sections.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Vizag
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,178||₹ 5,649|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,380||₹ 5,869|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,100||₹ 5,565|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,048||₹ 5,506|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,954||₹ 5,404|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,420||₹ 5,913|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,912||₹ 5,358|
This section has details on the fluctuation of gold rates in the month of August for Vizag. Investors find it preferable to look back at gold charts before investing in Gold. We hope the rates that followed this month gives you an idea about how to diversify your portfolio likewise.
- Prices as on different days of the month is given in the table.
- Mid-month saw the peak price after which it started to drop until the end of the month.
- The price on the first day of the month was Rs. 5,178 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,649 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- On the last day of the month the price changes in 22 carat gold was Rs. 4,954 per gram and for 24 carat gold was Rs. 5,404 per gram in Vizag.
- The overall performance is also calculated for both the gold types and is 10.34% and 10.36%.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Vizag
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,674||₹ 5,095|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 5,099|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,713||₹ 5,129|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,785||₹ 5,220|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,062|
For an investor to take precise decision on their portfolio, looking at gold prices consistently is a very important fact. This section lays effect to the gold prices for July in the city of Vizag. We hope drawing necessary conclusions become easier by taking a look at the points below:
- Weekly changes in gold prices are given in the table.
- The opening price was at Rs. 4,674 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,095 for 24 carat gold. And closing rates were Rs.5,125 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,582 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The highest rate for the month of July was on the last day of the month
- And the lowest rate was Rs. 4,610 per gram and Rs.5,062 per gram for both 22 and 24 carat gold categories respectively.
- The overall performance for the month is 11.17% for 22 carat gold and 10.27% for 24 carat gold respectively.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Vizag
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,512||₹ 4,922|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,435||₹ 4,842|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,532||₹ 4,945|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,029|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,627||₹ 5,048|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,645||₹ 5,066|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,427||₹ 4,723|
We have prepared the table to show you the difference in price for the gold rate in Vizag for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold. In addition to that, we have also included the price change and calculated that in terms of the percentage. Therefore, follow the bullets to understand that in detail.
- The table here shows the drastic price change for both the 22 carats and 24 carat gold at the underlined interval of the month.
- The highest recorded price for the 22 carat gold was Rs.4,645
- Highest recorded price for 24 carat gold was Rs.5,000
- On the other hand, the lowest price for 22 carat gold was Rs.4,427
- The lowest price for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4,723
- Percentage performance of the 22 carat gold for the month of June was 4.92%
- The percentage performance for the 24 carat gold was recorded as 7.26%.
- At the end of the month, the price for both the gold categories took a leap.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Vizag
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,620|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,449||₹ 4,725|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,484||₹ 4,787|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,487||₹ 4,868|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,509||₹ 4,916|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,592||₹ 4,967|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,620|
The table that we prepared above consists of the Gold Rates in Vizag, for the month of May. We have drafted the gold rate in Vizag per gram for both the 22 carats and the 24-carat gold category.
- The price of various intervals of the months is stated in the table showing the major change in the price.
- Overall performance of the price percentage for 22 carats and 24 carat gold was 5.78% and 7.51% respectively as mentioned in the table.
- The lowest recorded price was 4,341 for the 22 carat gold and Rs.4,620 for 24-carat gold.
- On the contrary, the highest recorded price for 22 carat gold was Rs.4,592 and Rs.4,967 for 24 carat gold.
- The sudden rise in the price of the gold could be observed at the end of the month.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Visakhapatnam
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,155|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,959||₹ 4,151|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,196||₹ 4,576|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,105||₹ 4,478|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,395||₹ 4,670|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,474||₹ 4,719|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,151|
April month statistics regarding the Gold Rate Movement in Vizag was used to design the above table. It also shows the Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam per Gram for both 22 and 24-carat gold.
- The change in the price statistics on major month intervals is penned in the table.
- The price of the gold is seen increasing towards the end of the month for both the gold categories.
- Percentage performance of the gold price was 13.18% and 13.68% for 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
- The highest recorded price for the 22 carat gold was Rs.4,474 and for the 24 carat gold, it was Rs.4,719.
- The lowest recorded price for 22 carat gold was 3,953 and the price for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4,151.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Vizag
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,989||₹ 4,189|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,212||₹ 4,423|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,022||₹ 4,226|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,968||₹ 4,167|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,959||₹ 4,155|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,232||₹ 4,448|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,836||₹ 4,029|
March gold price movement in Vizag trends are depicted from the above table. For your convenience, we have tried to decipher the change in the Gold price in Vizag per gram for the whole month.
- The gold price at the major recorded intervals was talked about in the table considering the price record for each day.
- Drastic shift in the gold price is basically witnessed in the whole month. You can see that the trends seem to be a bit high in the middle of the month.
- The performance of the price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was 10.32% and 10.40% eventually.
- The lowest recorded price for the 22 carat gold was 3,836 and for 24 carat gold, it was Rs.4,029.
- On the other hand, the highest recorded price for the 22 carat gold was 4,232 and for 24 carats the highest recorded gold price was Rs.4,448.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Vizag
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,888||₹ 4,084|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,874||₹ 4,064|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,928||₹ 4,085|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,073||₹ 4,281|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,988||₹ 4,190|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,102||₹ 4,310|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,844||₹ 4,032|
Here is the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Vizag estimation for the month of February. Check out the Gold Rate in Vizag per gram rates from the above table and also understand the movement of the price for the whole month.
- Price frequency is constructed in the above table pertaining to the major intervals of time.
- The price trend of gold seems to follow the rising pattern towards the end of the month. However, for the whole month, the price trend seems to be on the downside.
- Percentage analysis of the price for both 22 carat and 24-carat gold was 6.71% and 6.89%.
- The lowest recorded price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was Rs.3,844 and Rs.4,032.
- The highest shift in the gold price for both the 22 carat and 24-carat gold is Rs.4,102 and Rs.4,310.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Vizag
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,740||₹ 3,930|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,933||₹ 4,132|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,809||₹ 3,998|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,813||₹ 4,005|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,858||₹ 4,054|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,933||₹ 4,132|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,733||₹ 3,922|
Take a look at the 22 Carat Gold Price in Vizag for the month of January and also put up with the shift in the price, that too for the whole month. Also, consider the frequent change in the Gold Price in Vizag.
- The price trend seems to be low for the whole month especially in the category of 22 carat gold.
- You will see the change in gold price for five different days for the month of January.
- Talking about the price stability you would see that, it was too some extent stable. However, the lowest price recorded for the 22 carat gold was 3,733 and the Rs.3,922 for 24 carat gold.
- The highest price point for the 22 carat gold was 3,933 and Rs.4,132 for 24 carat gold.
- The end performance statistics for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold are 5.36% and 5.35% respectively.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Visakhapatnam
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,649||₹ 3,835|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,620||₹ 3,801|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,624||₹ 3,806|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,639||₹ 3,826|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,730||₹ 3,918|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,744||₹ 3,929|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,596||₹ 3,775|
In this table, we analyzed the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam of the last year precisely for the month of December.
We have drawn two columns in the table where the first column shows the gold rate for the 22 carat gold and the second column shows the gold rate for 24 carat gold.
- From the table, you can infer that the price of the gold for the whole month follows a low trend.
- Talking about the price stability that also you can see in the entire month.
- The lowest price recorded for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold are 3,596 and Rs.3,775 accordingly.
- Price fluctuation for the 22 carat and 24 carat gold on the highest front was 3,744 and Rs.3,929 respectively.
- The performance percentage of the price is 4.12% and 4.08% for 22 and 24 carat gold.
Gold Rate in Vizag – Trend in 2020
The current occurrences like the trade connection between China and India are in a delicate position.
In addition to that, the all of a sudden outbreak of the deadly pandemic disease COVID 19, you can observe that there is a drastic shift in the Gold Rate Trend in Vizag and that was noticeable at the beginning of the year.
The trend of the gold seems to be rising in regard to the trading deal between the above two countries.
But due to the intervention of the COVID 19 the trend of the gold price actually followed the downward graph.
In the meantime, the out rightly poor performance of the Stock market and the increase in the value of the dollar also lead to further fall in the price of the gold. Talking about the highest recorded price for gold, you would see that it was possibly seen in the month of March.
It was all due to the governmental steps to meet the adverse situation of the COVID 19. However, by now the price of the gold reached a stable position.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Vizag – Trend in 2019
On the whole, we have summed up the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Vizag and according to our conclusion, it was quite eventful. The increase in the price in terms of gold was steady enough. Even the fall in price was consistent as well.
The Historical Gold Rate in Vizag shows the major happening all throughout the year and that influenced the price of gold. However, the most significant reasons were the business strain between the USA and China.
The drastic fall in the gold price was accompanied by the demand of the metal. The drift in price was due to the rise in the US dollar value.
What makes Gold Rates in Vizag to increase?
Gold is the most auspicious metals, and Gold Rate in Vizag as on today fluctuates depending on various overseas and domestic factors.
Several occurrences like the increase in the demand of the gold and the strong value of the US dollar causes the gold price to rise.
Therefore go through the following details to know the factors at once.
- The global market has a strong influence on the price of gold. As the currency value falls during any political crisis, investors like to invest in gold. Therefore, such demand leads to rise in the price of the gold.
- The lesser rate of interest let customers have more liquid money in hand which as a result increases the demand for metal so the price takes the upward turn.
- The Reserve bank of India has the gold reserves which also play an important role in influencing the gold price as well.
- During seasons of festivals especially like during weddings and Diwali the price of gold rises because of the excessive demand during such periods.
- Finally, inflation also leaves an impact on gold. During this inflated period, the gold price is much more than it was previously.
What makes Gold Price in Visakhapatnam to decrease?
In this section, we have stated some of the contrary reasons that will state the reasons for decline in gold price in Visakhapatnam.
- The international market is highly accountable for the drift in the gold price.
- The condition of the market especially the bear market where the price of the shares fall also causes the gold price to decline.
- A high supply of gold with less demand for the metal is also responsible for causing the gold price to slip down.
- Besides that, with the rise in the rate of interest, the customers resort to the idea of selling the gold in order to have more cash. Now the supply of the gold increases which leads to the fall in the gold price.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Vizag?
As you know that the increase in the rate of interest causes the US dollar to rise. Now as gold is ruled by the US dollar so boosters like volatility, equity prices definitely affect the gold price. Talking about the Central bank it also holds the gold and the currencies.
In that regard, the price of the Indian currency also shoots up. And during such time, the investors do consider gold as the inflationary hedging tool in order to meet the increasing Gold rate in Vizag.
Additionally, the improvised policies of the bank rise in the government, and stocks followed by the demand for the metal gold will cause the Gold rate in Vizag Today to fall.
Why Gold Price in Vizag is different from other Cities?
In India, you will see that the gold price is different for different cities that depend on the cost of hauling, transportation and quantity of the items bought, and the association of the local jewellery manufacturers. Note that the local associations are very accountable for structuring the price slots for the gold jewellery.
Now the Indian rupees also affect the price, remember if the currency is weak then it will cause gold prices in Vizag to rise. Finally, the government has to pay the import duty price as well that also affects the gold price.
What is Gold Rate in Vizag 916 Hallmark gold?
Gold buyers do not support the idea of accepting the gold without verifying its purity. To validate the purity level, the jewellery should have the 916 hallmarks embossed on that. Talking about the 916 hallmark, note that it is actually 22 carat gold.
The numerical value of 916 means 22 carat by 24 carat. Hence the gold rate in Vizag 916 actually denotes that 22 carat gold.
Precisely, it signifies the 91.6 grams of the gold that is found in the 100 grams of the alloy. You should remember that the 22 carat gold jewellery is compatible with jewellery when it comes to the sleekness and detailing.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam?
The initiation of the Goods and services tax states that the customers are bound to pay 3% of the tax on the gold. Now as you know that 5% of the charges are imposed in the making of the gold jewellery and this value actually fluctuates from one seller to another.
Therefore, it can be a fixed percentage value on the final product. On the other hand, the tax on the gold rate in Visakhapatnam is actually determined by the government.
According to the government, a rate of 5% is imposed on the making charge of the jewelry. The seller of the particular place charges that. Note that this amount will remain the same and it will not change.
Gold Rate in Vizag – Conclusion
The article was drafted to give a precise thought on Gold Rate in Vizag and other factors that seriously impact the price of the gold.
From this content, you will have a clear idea of the significant determinants of the gold for both the 24 and 22 carat gold. We have also attached Today Gold Rate in Vizag for your convenience.
Most Read Articles