We got you covered regarding the Gold Rate in Jaipur for this article. Investment in the form of gold always exists in the corner of our mind.
This article is drafted for such individuals who are for a look out regarding Gold Rate in Jaipur Today and wish to monitor Gold Rate in Jaipur Live, to proceed and make the investments.
This article is full of tables and graphs which are the best possible way to demonstrate an understanding of price. We ensured everything is as clear as possible, with every detail brought to your doorstep, via this article.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Jaipur – Gold Price in Jaipur Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Jaipur Today
Starting with the insights, we included the basic need our readers will have, i.e. the information on the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Jaipur.
So, we prepared the table, which consists of stats on Gold Price in Jaipur Today, as well as yesterday. The next column contains the change%, followed by the performance.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Jaipur Today – Gold Price in Jaipur
Alongside the 22 carat analysis, you would like to check the stats of the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Jaipur, and this section has it sorted.
The table is drafted regarding the Pure Gold Price in Jaipur, and you will see individual row which indicates today’s price, yesterday’s rate, change% and also the performance.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Jaipur Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Jaipur|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Jaipur for Last 15 Days
Expanding your knowledge horizons is always better to figure out the trends of Gold Price in Jaipur. Therefore, out casting the narrow lane, we provide you a wider knowledge of the price fluctuation, which is derived from the past 15 days.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in India|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Jaipur – Also Past Gold Price in Jaipur
Here is the graphical section of the article, which is oriented to provide you the Gold Rate in Jaipur through graphs.
So, it will basically provide you the idea of Gold Rate in Jaipur from different time intervals, and lets you hover accordingly.
Gold Price in Jaipur – Past 6 Months Price
Investors oriented to draft investment strategies can look for the following section on Gold Rate in Jaipur, covered from past 6 months.
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,225||₹ 5,345|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,435||₹ 5,929|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,115||₹ 5,509|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,100||₹ 5,560|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,035||₹ 5,493|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,475||₹ 5,930|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,985||₹ 5,345|
This section caters to everything you need to know about the Gold Rate in Jaipur for the month of August. You can see how the price varies and how the major changes happened across the entire month. It drafts the changes and also shows the percentage of changes the metal experienced.
- As you see the table, it shows the major changes in price. It mentions the highest price point, lowest price point, the change in percentage and also the prices from the first day of each week.
- Let us get started with the important aspects of the month you need to take into account, which is Opening and closing prices of the month for the first thing. The price levels as we see show rising trends in the first few two week, while the price began declining towards the following weeks.
- Your next consideration must be the price change. We have the commuted percentage change in price for you, and it is 9.83% for 22 carat gold and 10.94% for 24 carat gold.
- You must now check out the highest price reached by the metal in the month, which was Rs.5475 and Rs.5930.
- Also, stay account to the lowest price level for the month, which were Rs.4985 and Rs.5345 respectively.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,755||₹ 4,875|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,750||₹ 4,870|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,795||₹ 4,915|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,875||₹ 4,995|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,220||₹ 5,320|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,220||₹ 5,320|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,690||₹ 4,810|
Get through this section on Gold Rate in Jaipur and see how the price of the commodity has been ranging for the entire month. Based on the changes you can learn how certain happening influence the price of the metal and construct an investment strategy based on that.
- You can see how the price levels have changed in accordance with the happenings of the month, through 5 price levels from each week.
- Here is how the price of gold fluctuated throughout the entire month. The percentage change was as much as 11.30% for 22 carat gold and 10.60% for 24 carat gold.
- As we see the percentage change, we can say that the change was not tiny but rather big enough to be considered.
- Furthermore, let us see the precise change in the 22 carat gold, where the highest reached level was Rs.5220, whereas the lowest reached price level was Rs.4690.
- Similar to that of 22 carat gold, we also have the price change for the 24 carat gold, where the highest recorded price was Rs.5320 and the lowest price was Rs.4810.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,581||₹ 4,761|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,506||₹ 4,626|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,600||₹ 4,720|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,677||₹ 4,797|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,710||₹ 4,830|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,725||₹ 4,845|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,500||₹ 4,620|
Here is the Gold Rate in Jaipur for the month of June for your consideration. We have checked all the major price changes which occurred during the month and provided the same in the table. Explanation of the same follows below.
- The necessary data of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold is provided in the table. Check the data from each week, as it will let you discover the price changes.
- Let us first get to the percentage change which occurred during the entire month, it was 5.00 %and 4.87%.
- So, the percentage change was not steep enough and rather average in nature.
- If we go towards the table, it shows that the highest price recorded by the metal was Rs.4725 and Rs.4845.
- On the same account, we have the lowest recorded price of the month at Rs.4500 and Rs.4620
May 2020, Gold Rates in Jaipur
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,702|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,473||₹ 4,650|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,751|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,606||₹ 4,786|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,561||₹ 4,741|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,654||₹ 4,894|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,454||₹ 4,621|
Through the table, we aim to provide you the Gold Rate in Jaipur per Gram statistics for the entire month of May 2020. You will be able to see how the Gold Rates in Jaipur fluctuated across the entire month.
- You can count on the 5 days of the month, as showed in the table which will walk you through the curve of the month’s price.
- The price level is rather stable across the entire month, however the price levels are actually high.
- Checking out the performance of the 22 carat gold, the highest price of the month was Rs.4654, whereas the lowest price was Rs.4454
- Taking 24 carat gold into concern, the table depicts the highest price was Rs.4894 and the lowest was Rs.4621.
- Performance is evaluated on the basis of percentage and goes by 4.49% and 5.91%.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,036||₹ 4,236|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,030||₹ 4,236|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,360||₹ 4,586|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,201||₹ 4,468|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,505||₹ 4,677|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,575||₹ 4,796|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,029||₹ 4,230|
Moving further to our 2nd month, you need to study the April 2020 Gold Rate Movement in Jaipur statistics. We will walk you finely through the Gold Rate in Jaipur per Gram fluctuation for the entire month.
- 22 carat gold price surged to a maximum of Rs.4575 whereas the downfall was as low as Rs.4029.
- The other 24 carat gold price surged to the maximum of Rs.4796, whereas the low was Rs.4230.
- The performance rate was around 13.55% and 13.38%.
- Data was collected from 5 days of the month eventually.
- There is a notable shift of price, taking into concern the highest and lowest points.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,089||₹ 4,297|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,287||₹ 4,505|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,229||₹ 4,437|
|22-03-2020||₹ 4,031||₹ 4,232|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,035||₹ 4,231|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,290||₹ 4,505|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,962||₹ 4,157|
It is very essential to monitor how the Gold Price Movement in Jaipur has been, you can construct your strategies. So, contributing to the March month’s analysis of Gold Price in Jaipur per Gram, we present the table from this section.
- Starting with the performance, it is 8.28% and 8.37%.
- The furthermore changes in price is Rs.3962 on the lowest and Rs.4290 on the highest for the 22 carat gold.
- 24 carat gold price variation for the month is Rs.4157 on the least side, whereas Rs.4505 on the maximum.
- Like above context, we took the same days of the month for brief study.
- A significant drift in price has been witnessed across the entire month.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Jaipur
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 4,002||₹ 4,196|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,967||₹ 4,169|
|15-02-2020||₹ 4,008||₹ 4,209|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,120||₹ 4,327|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,172||₹ 4,385|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,219||₹ 4,429|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,967||₹ 4,169|
Next, taking the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Jaipur study ahead, we have the next table for your convenience. So, this table contains the Gold Rate in Jaipur per gram data from the month of February and the year 2020.
- Following the same pattern, we take the same 5 days for study.
- The slopes of price levels have not been as steep for the month.
- Performance check for the month is 6.35% and 6.24%.
- As per the surge, the highest reached prices for the month were Rs.4219 and Rs.4429.
- The lowest contrary prices were Rs.3967 and Rs.4169.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Jaipur
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,838||₹ 4,025|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,973||₹ 4,171|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,912||₹ 4,107|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,952||₹ 4,151|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,952||₹ 4,150|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,057||₹ 4,263|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,838||₹ 4,025|
The first day of the year 2020 is a major determinant in the study of 22 Carat Gold Price in Jaipur. Therefore, this section goes out to call for the January’s Gold Price in Jaipur.
- According to the followed pattern, this section’s table has the same days of the month and their price level mentioned.
- For the month of January, the shift in price was not massive.
- For records, the highest attained price levels for both the categories are Rs.4057 and Rs.4263.
- However, the lowest price levels are Rs.3838 and Rs.4025 eventually.
- Performance level actually is 5.71% and 5.91%.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,756||₹ 3,942|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,716||₹ 3,903|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,712||₹ 3,895|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,745||₹ 3,934|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,843||₹ 4,033|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,843||₹ 4,033|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,702||₹ 3,887|
Our final month for out study of 24 Carat Gold Rate in Jaipur is December. Being the last month of the year 2019, it contains the closing Gold Rate in Jaipur for the year, eventually.
- As per the last month of 2019, the price levels were actually quite low.
- Without a major shift in price, the closing price of this month was transferred to the opening price of 2020.
- Performance level for the month has been 3.81% and 3.76% simultaneously.
- Lowest level for the month was recorded to be Rs.3702 and Rs.3887 for both categories.
- As derived from the table, the highest price was Rs.3843 and Rs.4033.
Gold Rate in Jaipur – Trend in 2020
While we are done with the pr month analysis, we now should check out the Gold Rate Trend in Jaipur for the entire month.
Starting with the discussion, Today Gold Rate in Jaipur is quite high as compared to the last year, and the reason for the same if the Pandemic.
It has vastly affect our economy as a whole, while our government is trying to formulate new policies to cope up with it.
On the other end, we have the issues relating to border and trade with China. This is also a major aspect which affects the price trends.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Jaipur – Trend in 2019
Moving back to the Historical Gold Rate in Jaipur, i.e. for the year 2019; we saw some major shifts in the rates.
Year’s start took place with the US government’s closure, which took the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Jaipur down the slope. While the trends kept changing, the demand for gold purchase remained stable.
Other events which affected the gold price for the year were fall in US Dollar value on account of US and China trade disagreement. It was also the year when stock market experienced some major changes.
What makes Gold Rates in Jaipur to increase?
Keeping track of the past happenings, we can simply draw out the possibilities of increase in Gold Rate in Jaipur as on today.
Though, the circumstance can be anything, we can streamline the major ones. This will give you a peek or idea of the situations when Gold Rate in Jaipur today per gram may increase.
- Inflation is one of the major reasons for the increase in gold price. Also, this is the reason a gram of gold does cost as cheap today, as it did a decade or two back.
- The reserve bank of India increase the gold reserve at time, and it is one of the times when gold rates increase too.
- Supply is not always constant, although the demand is, especially during the festive season. This leads to increase in gold prices.
- When any circumstances arise in the global or local markets, this is bound to affect the price of gold in the city as well.
What makes Gold Price in Jaipur to decrease?
We may experience many circumstance which leads to decrease in Gold Price in Jaipur. Also, we have no idea of what the circumstances can be. However, we can give you the basic idea of the reason for decline in Today Gold Price in Jaipur per gram.
- Firstly, any amends made by the government in policies or interest rates lead to decline of gold price. For instance, if the interest rates are increased, government bonds and other securities become more favourable mode of investment.
- Supply is heavy at times, and the same demand is not witnessed, which also pulls the price down.
- When the stock market enters bearish, the price of the stock again falls.
- Overseas and national shifts also lead to decline in the price.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Jaipur?
It might be referred to as an indirect relationship but, the changes made by the central bank in accords with the policies, affects the Gold Rate in Jaipur.
Let us take a situation for instance, if the bank has increased the interest rates, any kind of financial instrument will look attract.
Any rational investor will go for the highest paying investment, which are government bonds or securities.
Hence, the demand for gold will decline and will eventually pull down the Gold Rate in Jaipur Today. This is a general behaviour, and highly impacts the demand and supply gap.
Why Gold Price in Jaipur is different from other Cities?
Rates are generally not constant across all the cities of the country, as there are a lot of local influences.
Manufacturers firstly have their own ways of meddling with the Gold Price in Jaipur, on account of customer relationships. For example, bulk purchases will grant you certain rate of relaxation.
Other factors of change in Gold Price in Jaipur 916 are hauling fare, or the transportation fair, the local jewellery associations which has an impact on prices, etc. Also, import duty is another variant.
What is Gold Rate in Jaipur 916 Hallmark gold?
If you are on search of the Gold Rate in Jaipur 916, this section has it figured out. The price level is just as that of 22 carat gold because, 916 is referred to denote 22 carat gold.
The reason for the reference is that, 22 carat gold contains other materials along with gold, which makes it perfect to wield into jewellery.
Precisely, there is 91.6 grams of gold present in 100 grams of alloy and this is how the reference is made. However, the hallmark denotes the product in concern has successfully met all the gold standards.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Jaipur?
Tax is mandatorily imposed in the products you purchase and it varies from one state to another.
Noting down the Tax on Gold Rate in Jaipur, as per GST norms, the government imposes 3% tax on the total value of the product, i.e. the final rate of gold value and making charge inclusive.
On account of the making charges structure, some of the manufacturers take a fixed rate of making charge, whereas the other manufacturers take a percentage of the value of the product.
Gold Rate in Jaipur – Conclusion
We have achieved our object of the article, which was to thoroughly study the Gold Rate in Jaipur.
We have included all the information you need, including Today Gold Rate in Jaipur, so you can move ahead with your investment. You can choose to purchase gold contracts or for instance the metal.
Most Read Articles