Kakinada is one of the biggest cities of Andhra Pradesh that has a rich heritage. This article will throw light upon the Gold Rate in Kakinada for a considerable amount of time.
They will also be given a detailed idea about the factors that affect Gold Rate in Kakinada Live along with the rates for the past 6 months.
This city is not only known for the Dutch rule but also the enthusiasm among people with gold trading. A large number of traders and investors reside in this south Indian state who trade in this precious yellow metal.
Thus, people here are extremely interested to learn about the Gold Rate in Kakinada Today. Readers will be made familiar with the gold trend in this city for 2020 and 2019, via this article.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Kakinada – Gold Price in Kakinada Today
Gold is a valuable metal that is mostly used for making jewelry and the residents of Kakinada are extremely fond of gold ornaments.
For making jewelry, pure gold is converted into 22 Ct by adding certain fillers. These fillers add strength and durability to the finished products and make them ready for use.
The 22 Carat Gold Rate in Kakinada is a huge matter of interest for traders and investors here. They check out the prices thoroughly before investing as that will prevent them from making non-profitable deals.
The Gold Price in Kakinada Today for 22 Ct Gold can be checked easily from this website. These rates change every day and an investor must check out the latest rate before investing in this valuable commodity.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Kakinada Today – Gold Price in Kakinada
24 Carat Gold is identified as pure gold as this metal is extracted from its ore in this form. Pure gold is not suitable for making jewelry but is mostly bought by investors and traders as an investment product. Thus, Pure Gold Price in Kakinada is referred to as the price of 24 carat gold in this beautiful city.
Traders should not get confused between the rates of 22 Carat and 24 Carat Gold Rate in Kakinada. People often mistake the rate of 24 Ct Gold as the rate for jewelry-making gold. Ornaments are made up of 22 Ct Gold and its price is a bit less than that of pure gold, i.e. 24 Ct Gold.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Kakinada Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Kakinada|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Kakinada for Last 15 Days
Gold rates are variable and they keep changing every hour of a day. A large number of factors are responsible for these changes that shall be discussed below in this article.
Investors should check out the current Gold Price in Kakinada mandatorily before investing a good amount of money in buying this precious metal.
However, experts’ advice to keep a track of the gold rates for the past 15 days as this can help a trader in Kakinada a lot.
At present, the gold rates in this city for the past half a month look quite stable with minor fluctuations. Traders can consider this time favorable for investment but, it is important to keep the monitoring process on.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Kakinada – Also Past Gold Price in Kakinada
The prices of all types of financial products are projected in a graphical form to help traders understand the trend of the rates. . Graphs make the whole picture clear in a glance and help in understanding the figures without any difficulty.
Gold is no exception and the Gold Rate in Kakinada is represented using graphs that should be viewed by traders and investors in this city
The 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rate in Kakinada is represented on graph and the pointers of these graphs highlight the performances.
Investors in Kakinada should try to invest in this precious metal if the price pointers are low, as they can make a higher amount of profit.
Gold Price in Kakinada – Past 6 Months Price
This article has earlier explained the importance of going through the price of gold for the past 15 days before investing in it.
Now, it will emphasize learning about its performance for the previous six months in Kakinada as that is extremely helpful.
It will make the picture of the whole scenario clear for the investors and traders residing here and they can make better decisions.
Below, readers will be introduced to the Gold Rate in Kakinada and its performance for the last six months.
They will learn about the exact highest and lowest prices recorded in this city for these months along with the performance percentages.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Kakinada
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,130||₹ 5,382|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,425||₹ 5,694|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,116||₹ 5,371|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,049||₹ 5,303|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,949||₹ 5,194|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,425||₹ 5,694|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,918||₹ 5,162|
The month of August has great impact in gold prices as compared to the other months when gold index started reviving. For both 22 carat and 24 carat gold, the gold prices showed changing numbers this month. Take a better insight by reading the below points.
- The price changes on 5 different days are given in the table.
- The price of gold on the first day of the month of August is Rs. 5,130 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,382 per gram for 24 carat gold in Kakinada.
- The highest price touched by gold this month is Rs. 5,425 per gram for 22 carat and Rs. 5,694 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And the lowest price that gold set at is Rs. 4,918 per gram and Rs. 5,162 per gram for both the categories.
- The performance analysis 10.31% precisely for both the categories.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Kakinada
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,676||₹ 4,911|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,679||₹ 4,916|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,718||₹ 4,951|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,788||₹ 5,029|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,105||₹ 5,361|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,108||₹ 5,363|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,612||₹ 4,843|
Looking at monthly gold rates are very necessary to understand gold rate movements. Therefore, to gain a clearer picture all information related to gold rates in Kakinada, the necessary details are mentioned here. We hope this information helps you to make a steady portfolio based decision.
- The prices on the first day of the month was Rs. 4,676 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4,911 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The prices on the last day of the month was Rs. 5,105 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,361 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The peak price for the month was Rs. 5,108 per gram and Rs. 5,363 per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
- The lowest dip for the month was Rs. 4,612 per gram and Rs. 4,843 per gram for 22 carat and 24 carat gold respectively.
- Gold’s performance for this month is seen to be 10.75% and 10.74% in Kakinada for July 2020.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kakinada
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,513||₹ 4,738|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,464||₹ 4,684|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,536||₹ 4,763|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,615||₹ 4,845|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,633||₹ 4,864|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,650||₹ 4,885|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,450||₹ 4,674|
It is always important to look at all the parameters while planning to make an investment. For the city of Kakinada we have laid down important numbers on gold rates for the month of June below. Points to be noted are also mentioned likewise.
- Weekly change in gold rates are mentioned in the table.
- The opening price was at Rs.4,513 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,738 for 24 carat gold. And closing rates were Rs.4,633 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,864 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The highest rate for the month of June is Rs.4,650 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,885 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And the lowest rate was Rs.4,450 per gram and Rs.4,674 per gram for 22 and 24 carat gold respectively.
- We have also calculated the overall performance for the month for each categories to make comparison better. However, the numbers are 4.49% and 4.51% for each of the categories.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Kakinada
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,402||₹ 4,616|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,362||₹ 4,579|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,486||₹ 4,710|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,492||₹ 4,712|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,516||₹ 4,739|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,593||₹ 4,818|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,348||₹ 4,560|
In the previous month, May 2020, the Gold Rate in Kakinada has been affected by some severe factors and it recorded the following rates:
- In this month, one gram of 22 Ct Gold touched the highest value of Rs.4,593 which can be considered quite big a price
- The lowest value of Rs.4,348 was marked for 22 Ct Gold which is quite higher in comparison to many other cities
- The 24 Ct Gold Rate in Kakinada per Gram has been equally high ranging between Rs.4,818 and Rs.4,560
- Mediocre performance percentages were marked which was 5.63% for 22 Ct Gold and 5.66% for 24 Ct Gold
- Gold rates remained high throughout the month with a small reduction towards the end of the month
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kakinada
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,960||₹ 4,156|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,157|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,957||₹ 4,156|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,494||₹ 4,713|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,447||₹ 4,666|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,538||₹ 4,767|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,152|
Investors should never miss out on the gold rates for April as it is the beginning of the financial year in India. This month brings along a host of changes in the market statistics for the Gold Rate Movement in Kakinada.
- The highest recorded price for one gram of 22 Ct Gold in Kakinada was Rs.4,538 and the lowest rate was Rs.3,953
- 24 Ct Gold Rate in Kakinada per Gram was fluctuating between the highest value of Rs.4,767 and the lowest of Rs.4,152
- Gold marked outstanding performance this month in Kakinada for both the forms
- 22 Ct Gold showed a growth of 14.80% while 14.81% growth was calculated for 24 Ct Gold
- The rates for both the forms jumped up to almost Rs.600 per gram
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Kakinada
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,994||₹ 4,192|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,208||₹ 4,418|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,023||₹ 4,225|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,970||₹ 4,170|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,958||₹ 4,156|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,237||₹ 4,446|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,839||₹ 4,028|
March also bought in some excitement for traders and investors in Kakinada as gold rates showed some amazing changes in this month. Readers should check out the Gold Price Movement in Kakinada for March this year below:
- The financial year-ending month recorded Rs.4,237 as the highest and Rs.3,839 as the lowest rates for one gram of 22 Ct Gold in this city
- The top-most Gold Price in Kakinada per Gram for 24 Ct Gold was Rs.4,446
- Rs.4,028 was the lowest recorded price for one gram of 24 Ct Gold here
- This precious yellow metal performed well with 10.37% and 10.38% for 22 Ct and 24 Ct respectively
- The gold rate was at its peak in the second week of March 2020 and the least in the fourth week
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Kakinada
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,889||₹ 4,083|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,873||₹ 4,063|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,925||₹ 4,080|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,078||₹ 4,282|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,988||₹ 4,190|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,102||₹ 4,309|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,845||₹ 4,032|
The 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rate in Kakinada along with the performance percentage is explained in detail in the following points:
- One gram of 22 Ct gold touched the highest value of Rs.4,102 while the least value was recorded to be Rs.3,845
- 24 Ct Gold Rate in Kakinada per Gram touched the peak with Rs.4,309 and the bottom point was Rs.4,032
- 22 Ct gold showed an above-average performance with 6.68%
- The growth in the rate of 24 Ct Gold was calculated to be 6.87% in Kakinada for February 2020
- 22 Ct Gold rate made a transition from Rs.3000 to Rs.4000 in the fourth week of the month
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Kakinada
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,741||₹ 3,929|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,936||₹ 4,129|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,808||₹ 3,996|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,809||₹ 3,999|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,861||₹ 4,051|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,936||₹ 4,129|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,739||₹ 3,921|
All the important details about the Gold Price in Kakinada for the first calendar month of 2020 shall be discussed below:
- 22 Carat Gold Price in Kakinada fluctuated between the marks of Rs.3,936 and Rs.3,739
- 24 Ct Gold saw the lowest price of Rs.3,921 in January 2020
- The highest recorded price for 24 Ct Gold in Kakinada was Rs.4,129
- Both 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold showed average performances with the former marking 5.27% and the latter marking 5.30%
- The gold rates remained quite stable for the entire month of January with some minor ups and downs
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Kakinada
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,647||₹ 3,830|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,618||₹ 3,799|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,625||₹ 3,810|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,644||₹ 3,823|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,732||₹ 3,915|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,741||₹ 3,926|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,592||₹ 3,775|
Traders in Kakinada, who have missed out on the rates of the previous year, should follow this portion of the article ardently. Here, the main focus will be on the Gold Rate in Kakinada for the last month of 2019.
- Kakinada recorded the highest 22 Ct Gold value as Rs.3,741 and the lowest as Rs.3,592
- One gram of 24 Carat Gold Rate in Kakinada marked its movement between Rs.3,926 and Rs.3,775
- Both the form of this valuable commodity performed mediocrely with 4.15% in the category of 22 Ct Gold and 4.00% in 24 Ct Gold
- The 22 Ct Gold rate started increasing gradually since the third week of the month and marked the highest value at the month-end
- The price of one gram of 24 Ct gold did not touch the Rs.4000 mark in the last week of December 2019
Gold Rate in Kakinada – Trend in 2020
The above performance reports for the first five months of this year shall help traders in understanding the Gold Rate Trend in Kakinada for 2020.
Traders and investors in this city should identify the gold rate trend as that will help them immensely while making investment-related decisions.
They can locate the most favorable time for investment easily if they are aware of the on-going market trends. A lot of factors have affected the gold rate trend in the world market and the native market of Kakinada.
The tension between the superpowers, the US and China, is the reason behind some major changes in gold rates. However, Today Gold Rate in Kakinada is highly affected by the outbreak of the pandemic that has also touched the city.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Kakinada – Trend in 2019
The previous year, 2019, has marked a Historical Gold Rate in Kakinada due to some major changes in the world trade equations. This year, the gold rate had seen some steep growth and downfalls in Kakinada that can be considered normal.
Thus, the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Kakinada can be regarded as completely different from the current trend. Investors should compare these trends to understand the differences and identify the favorable points.
What makes Gold Rates in Kakinada to increase?
Learn about the reasons behind the growth in the Gold Rate in Kakinada as on Today in the points below:
- More investors in the local gold market of Kakinada, which will in turn give rise to demand, and this demand, will push the prices high.
- The Gold Rate in Kakinada today per gram is more due to the increasing inflation in the world market
- The amount of gold lying in the reserves of the Indian Government
- Increase in the value of the US Dollar concerning the Indian National Currency
What makes Gold Price in Kakinada to decrease?
The contrasting reasons to the above ones are mentioned below and these are responsible for the decrease in the Gold Price in Kakinada:
- A decrease in the demand for gold in the native market of Kakinada
- The Gold Price in Kakinada per gram will be less if the valuation of INR increases in the world trade market
- Gold rates in the international market get reduced by a good percentage
- The Reserve bank of India reduced the rates of interest in various types of gold loans
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Kakinada?
The Gold Rate in Kakinada is highly impacted by a large number of reasons that include the valuation of INR, inflation in the international market, etc. But, there is another important element that is often forgotten and it is the policies of the Central Bank.
This bank makes some changes in its existing policies at short intervals that aid in the rise or reduction in the Gold Price in Kakinada Today. The rates tend to decrease if the policies are framed keeping the investors’ interests under consideration.
Why Gold Price in Kakinada is different from other Cities?
India is a vast country with a large number of cities and each of them has a unique administering body. The local governing body of Kakinada is responsible for deciding the Gold Price in Kakinada.
It levies transportation charges, Stamp Duty, taxes, etc. that make the gold price in this city different from the others. The local jeweler’s association also contributes towards finalizing the Gold Price in Kakinada 916.
What is Gold Rate in Kakinada 916 Hallmark gold?
Jewelers in Kakinada sell Hallmark gold, that is the standard for purity maintained across the country. 916 is the symbolization of Hallmark gold and the finished products hold this digit on their bodies.
The price of hallmark gold is equal to 22 Ct Gold and it is referred to as Gold Rate in Kakinada 916.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in India|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Kakinada?
The local government levies a reasonable amount of Tax on Gold Rate in Kakinada that has to be paid while buying this precious yellow metal.
A GST of 5% is levied on the metal’s value and another 5% is imposed on the making charge of the finished gold ornament.
Gold Rate in Kakinada – Conclusion
This article has brought forth all the useful details about the Gold Rate in Kakinada for the present year. It has discussed the gold rate trends for 2019 and 2020 to help investors get an overview.
Today Gold Rate in Kakinada looks favorable for investment and traders can take the plunge.
Most Read Articles