Gold Rate in Dehradun – Find 22 Ct & 24 Ct Gold Price in Dehradun Today
Turning towards the need of gold investors from Dehradun, we have figured out this article on Gold Rate in Dehradun.
Staying updated on Gold Rate in Dehradun Today is eventually essential and hence, we take you to the appropriate information.
Not only the Gold Rate in Dehradun Live data, but also other aspects of gold price are mentioned in this article.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun – Gold Price in Dehradun Today
Commencing this article, this section has the first table with information on 22 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun.
We have catered to the need of information on Gold Price in Dehradun Today, and included the concerned figures into the table.
You will also find the figures from yesterday, the change% and also the performance.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun Today – Gold Price in Dehradun
The next table of this article, portrays the Pure Gold Price in Dehradun, i.e. 24 carat gold rate.
Gold investors also like to keep track of the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun, so precision investment decision can be taken, and this can be rightfully done through the table which contains yesterday & today price, alongside the change% and performance.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Dehradun Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Dehradun|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Dehradun for Last 15 Days
Taking onto the pace which is required for decision making, we have your next requirement sorted, i.e. Gold Price in Dehradun from the last 15 days. Keep a check on the 15 days price trends to expect a particular price trend for future.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Dehradun – Also Past Gold Price in Dehradun
For a better visual of the Gold Rate in Dehradun, we have incorporated a graph.
This graphical representation will take you through the present Gold Rate in Dehradun, and also the historical or previous prices. You can go through all the figures at once.
Gold Price in Dehradun – Past 12 Months Price
We give you the past 12 months Gold Rate in Dehradun information, so you can make an informed decision.
Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun for October 2021
|Gold Rates in October 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st October 2021||4503||4731|
|8th October 2021||4555||4778|
|15th October 2021||4644||4878|
|22nd October 2021||4616||4852|
|31st October 2021||4650||3883|
|Highest Rate in October 2021||4669||4904|
|Lowest Rate in October 2021||4500||3883|
In a way or two, we have made all the October month Gold Rate in Dehradun information. You can refer to the chart for the entire month’s data, and the table has all the major changes of the month in short which lets you determine how much of change in price was noticed for the month.
- Here are the insights relating to the month of October which you must also take into consideration, given you will learn the major changes as per the happenings of the month.
- 3.26% and -17.92% were the change in the price levels as commuted by us.
- The level up to which the price went up was as much as Rs.4669 and Rs.4904
- 4500 and Rs.3883 was the level of fall experienced by the metal for the month.
- The figures portray that not a major change happened in the price levels of the metal.
September 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in September 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st September 2021||4596||4825|
|8th September 2021||4575||4801|
|15th September 2021||4595||4819|
|22nd September 2021||4547||4776|
|30th September 2021||4468||4688|
|Highest Rate in September 2021||4614||4842|
|Lowest Rate in September 2021||4468||4688|
Going ahead with the research process, we understand the need for the data in regarding the Gold Rate in Dehradun. Hence, we have collected the data of September month and provided the same to you via this section. Both the table and the pointers are regarding the price changes of the month.
- Individual information for 22 and 24 carat gold is provided in the table, in separate columns.
- We wish to lay down the price details for you, where we have the commutation of the change this metal suffered. Commutation revealed the change of -2.79% and -2.84%
- Looking at the percentage change, it is easy to state that the price of the metal fell down, for this specific month.
- Now, the next noteworthy aspect is the highest and the lowest price point of the metal. The highest was Rs.4614 and Rs.4842
- The lowest price point for both category gold were Rs.4468 and Rs.4688
August 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in August 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st August 2021||4687||4925|
|8th August 2021||4626||4856|
|15th August 2021||4562||4793|
|22nd August 2021||4575||4800|
|31st August 2021||4591||4826|
|Highest Rate in August 2021||4687||4925|
|Lowest Rate in August 2021||4496||4723|
Knowledge and information regarding the Gold Rate in Dehradun should be kept in view always. This will help you come up with effective and efficient strategies which are necessary to ace investment in gold. These strategies will ensure you make positive and sufficient returns, rather than negative ones.
- You can see the highest and the lowest price points of both 22 and 24 carat category gold, along with the details from the first day of every week.
- It is now time we discuss the change in the price of the metal, for both categories. So, we have commuted the percentage change, which is actually quite easier to read and understand. According to the commutation, the percentage changes were -2.05% and -2.01%.
- We then can see that gold price showed the highest price, in the beginning, the decline in 2nd and 3rd week and then again start increasing slightly towards the month-end. The table vividly shows the major changing patterns.
- Well, according to the prices, the highest price of the metal, recorded for the month of August was Rs.4687 and Rs.4925.
- Next, we also have the lowest price of the metal, which is supposedly Rs.4496 and Rs.4723 respectively.
July 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in June 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||4569||4800|
|8th July 2021||4629||4860|
|15th July 2021||4675||4913|
|22nd July 2021||4615||4846|
|31st July 2021||4687||4925|
|Highest Rate in July 2021||4691||4925|
|Lowest Rate in July 2021||4569||4800|
Here is all the data you need to begin with your study or strategy formulation relating to Gold Rate in Dehradun. We have just the major movement of the month so you can understand how certain events of the month triggers the price level of the metal.
- The table you see in the section contains the highest and the lowest price level for the month, alongside the performance percentage.
- Let us move on with the percentage change which happened across the entire month, which was of considerable amount and not tiny enough to go unnoticed.
- So, the change which went through the entire month, when put together in percentage form was 2.58% for 22 carat gold and 2.60% for 24 carat gold.
- Consider the highest and the lowest change which took place in respect with the 22 carat gold, which was Rs.4691 and 4569.
- You must also consider the highest and the lowest change in the 24 carat gold, which were Rs.4925 and Rs.4800 respectively.
June 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in June 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||4782||5016|
|8th June 2021||4757||5000|
|15th June 2021||4718||4956|
|22nd June 2021||4578||4810|
|30th June 2021||4550||4773|
|Highest Rate in June 2021||4799||5042|
|Lowest Rate in June 2021||4550||4773|
For the convenience of our readers, we have incorporated a table of Gold Rate in Dehradun. The table has all the data of June sorted, for the category, 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold. Make sure you take a quick look.
- To keep you informed about the entire month’s price flow, we have included the rates of 5 major intervals of the month.
- Noticeable price change found across the entire month was -4.85% and -4.84%.
- The change as provided in percentage form shows the price was average of nature.
- Highest recorded price of the month for 22 carat gold was Rs.4799 and Rs.5042 for 24 carat gold.
- Lowest recorded price of the month in a similar manner was Rs.4550 and Rs.4773.
May 2021, Gold Rates in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in May 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||4538||4764|
|8th May 2021||4611||4838|
|15th May 2021||4646||4884|
|22nd May 2021||4717||4956|
|31st May 2021||4761||4995|
|Highest Rate in May 2021||4778||5020|
|Lowest Rate in May 2021||4538||4763|
Kick-starting the per month discussion on Gold Rates in Dehradun, we have the data for the month of May. Here is all the information on Gold Rate in Dehradun per Gram, you need to know about.
- Our idea was to take 5 days from the month, from different intervals, to streamline the price movements.
- Price trends were almost constant throughout the entire month as we can see in the table.
- Performance level on the other hand stands at 4.91% for 22 carat gold and 4.85% for 24 carat gold.
- Month’s lowest rates were Rs.4538 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4763 for 24 carat gold.
- Similarly, the highest rates for the month were Rs.4778 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5020 for 24 carat gold.
April 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in Apr 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01st April 2021||₹ 4,260||₹ 4,476|
|08th April 2021||₹ 4,497||₹ 4,728|
|15th April 2021||₹ 4,533||₹ 4,761|
|22nd April 2021||₹ 4,643||₹ 4,877|
|30th April 2021||₹ 4,538||₹ 4,765|
|Highest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,663||₹ 4,899|
|Lowest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,260||₹ 4,476|
The Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun for the month gives you the information compatible of creating strategies. So, we got the figures in connection with Gold Rate in Dehradun per Gram for the entire month.
- The price levels we mentioned in the table are 5 equal intervals of the month, which can precisely show the price movements
- Performance rate of the month April are both 6.53% and 6.53% for either of the gold categories.
- This indicates there has been a massive drop and surge of prices all along the month of April.
- Highest rates for the month are Rs.4,663 and Rs.4,899.
- Lowest contrary rates are Rs.4,260 and Rs.4,476.
March 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in Mar 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st March 2021||₹ 4,454||₹ 4,681|
|8th March 2021||₹ 4,322||₹ 4,534|
|15th March 2021||₹ 4,329||₹ 4,540|
|22nd March 2021||₹ 4,340||₹ 4,559|
|31st March 2021||₹ 4,266||₹ 4,476|
|Highest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,454||₹ 4,681|
|Lowest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,266||₹ 4,476|
The month we have under our hood is March 2021 and we have the data about Gold Price Movement in Dehradun for you as well. Refer to the table provided above.
- Gold Price in Dehradun per Gram can be best explained by taking 5 prices from the month, from 5 equal intervals.
- You would want to know the performance level for the first thing, and it is -4.22% for 22 carat and -4.38% for 24 carat.
- This shows there has been a noticeable drop and surge of price levels throughout the month.
- Checking out on the lowest price level of the month, it is Rs.4,266 and Rs.4,476.
- Contrarily, the highest prices for the month were Rs.4,454 and Rs.4,681.
February 2021, Gold Price Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in February 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st February 2021||₹ 4,760||₹ 5,002|
|8th February 2021||₹ 4,571||₹ 4,796|
|15th February 2021||₹ 4,564||₹ 4,792|
|22nd February 2021||₹ 4,475||₹ 4,700|
|28th February 2021||₹ 4,432||₹ 4,650|
|Highest Rate in February||₹ 4,760||₹ 5,002|
|Lowest Rate in February||₹ 4,427||₹ 4,650|
We have the next month’s 22 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun information sorted, alongside the 24 carat gold price. Look out for the table, which drafts the Gold Rate in Dehradun per gram figures.
- We have the idea that an explanation can be well established through the 5 days as mentioned in the table.
- Highest price level this metal hit for the month is Rs.4,760 and Rs.5,002.
- Lowest attained level was Rs.4,427 and Rs.4,650 simultaneously.
- Performance level was however, -6.89% and Rs.-7.04%.
- So, there was a small degree of fluctuation.
January 2021, Gold Price Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in January 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st January 2021||₹ 4,834||₹ 5,078|
|8th January 2021||₹ 4,918||₹ 5,167|
|15th January 2021||₹ 4,763||₹ 5,001|
|22nd January 2021||₹ 4,765||₹ 5,001|
|31st January 2021||₹ 4,756||₹ 4,992|
|Highest Rate in January||₹ 4,968||₹ 5,214|
|Lowest Rate in January||₹ 4,702||₹ 4,937|
We are here with the first month’s information of the year 2021. This is so you can make your call on account of all the information of 22 and 24 Carat Gold Price in Dehradun.
- Level of Gold Price in Dehradun, or the basic trends is as well shown through 5 days of the month in this section.
- We have the performance analysis for the month, where the 22 carat gold performance is -1.61% and -1.69% for 24 carat gold.
- This is an indicator of the tiny price movement which happened all along the month.
- Simultaneously, the lowest price of the metal for the month was Rs.4,702 and Rs.4,937.
- Same way, the highest level was Rs.4,968 and Rs.5,214.
Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4664||4895|
|8th December 2020||4738||4971|
|15th December 2020||4766||5008|
|22nd December 2020||4890||5135|
|31st December 2020||4835||5078|
|Highest Rate in December||4890||5135|
|Lowest Rate in December||4619||4850|
It goes without saying how unsolicited and unpredictable it is to find out what has caused the change in prices as long as gold rates in Dehradun are concerned. However, we tend to make it pretty comfortable for our network of customers to be, with time, updated with the same.
- Having a stern knowledge of the shifting rates with each passing day makes it doable for the users to calculate their respective profit. Or otherwise.
- To make it suitable for our consumers to find out just the right amount of addition or subtraction in the amount of gold rate shifting, we have come up with a fine solution of procuring a table with specified brackets pertaining to the shift in prices throughout the month.
- The highest being noted at Rs.4890 and Rs.5135 for the 22 and 24 carat gold category, simultaneously.
- The lowest price ranges downhill at a steep dropdown of Rs.4619 and Rs.4850 for both the categories as stated above.
- The percentage change noted at the end of the month has been a stirring 3.67% and 3.74% for the differential categories all based on their performance throughout the days.
Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4928||5174|
|8th November 2020||4975||5218|
|15th November 2020||4868||5115|
|22nd November 2020||4850||5088|
|30th November 2020||4658||4895|
|Highest Rate in November||4975||5223|
|Lowest Rate in November||4658||4894|
Being the trustworthy company that we are, we always make it a point to not disappoint our dainty clients who want to keep themselves updated with regular changes in the market.
An inherent table with specifications regarding price hikes have been drawn out over here which would definitely make it 10 times easy for customers to dodge through, in order to fetch information regarding the diverse gold rates in Dehradun.
- The performance for the entire month of November has been recorded at a -5.48% and -5.39% change for both 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold categories respectively.
- The peculiar negative sign over here is the sole proof of the fact that the price had dropped down for gold in this specific month.
- The chart here showcases the differing values in gold listing, after having been analysed for a month.
- After careful evaluation, what we see is the increase in price intervals, the highest being Rs.4975 and Rs.5223for 22 as well as 24 carat gold category.
- The lowest price diversification has been recorded to be Rs.4658 and Rs.4894, for both the categories simultaneously.
Gold Rate in Dehradun – Trend in 2020
Since we have figured out the price variations, it is time to check the Gold Rate Trend in Dehradun for 2020 as a whole.
2020 rates, or the Today Gold Rate in Dehradun are significantly high when you choose to create a comparison basis with that of last year’s figures. The reason for the shift is the pandemic.
COVID-19 has taken the economy to a whole different stature, where government strives to correct the shortcomings which are leading to fall of an economy.
Other trade issues with countries remain constant, and also impact the economy.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Dehradun – Trend in 2019
Referring to the year 2019, it was a rather normal year which any issues faced on account of the pandemic.
However, there were some of the serious events which made the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Dehradun, fall and also rise drastically.
We have mentioned the price for you in the graph, so you can check for yourself. Any Historical Gold Rate in Dehradun information can be obtained via the graph.
As far as the reasons for the shift in price are concerned, the events were trade conflicts, US government shut down and also of crashing stock market.
What makes Gold Rates in Dehradun to increase?
Factors which led to increase in Gold Rate in Dehradun as on today are not limited or specific set of items.
As turn of events take place, we can see the Gold Rate in Dehradun today per gram rising, and some of the common ones are provided below:
- Inflation is the first and foremost point of consideration which leads to a massive surge on price levels of the metal.
- Furthermore, the price levels will rise if the international markets are hit by specific events. There is an international influence because gold is valued in US dollar denomination.
- Increase in RBI gold reserve does the needful too, where prices surge to next level.
- Demand and supply gap, or in other words when demand is more as compared to the supply, the prices surge yet again.
- When stock market conditions change, the result can be an increase in prices.
What makes Gold Price in Dehradun to decrease?
Just like a lot of factors which lead to increase in Gold Price in Dehradun, there are the contrary ones which pull the price down. Some of the factors, which can bring down Today Gold Price in Dehradun per gram are mentioned below:
- Contrary to the increase in demand, if an increase in supply and fall of gold case arises, the gold prices fall as well.
- Increase in value of rupees as well leads to the decrease in demand and simultaneous decrease in price.
- For instance, if government changes policy or interest rates nationally, there is an impact on the gold price levels as well.
- Also, if RBI decides to cut off the gold reserve in a percentage, this leads to an impact in price levels of gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Dehradun?
Central bank policies pay a very important role in Gold Rate in Dehradun. Like for instance, if there is a rise in interest rates, various financial products will yield better income for the investors. Hence, these are times when the gold rates are highly affected.
A precise description of how policies and interest rates affect Gold Rate in Dehradun Today would be shift in demand.
Demand will fall back and hence the price levels will as well be affected, since investors would want to invest in items like government bonds, which will yield greater returns.
Why Gold Price in Dehradun is different from other Cities?
The international and the domestic factors are a thing, and they greatly affect the Gold Price in Dehradun. However, some of the local factors exist too, and they have just the same amount of impact.
Starting with the traders, the jewellery associations are responsible for local price structure; also, the order quantity affects the price.
Furthermore, the hauling charges, i.e. transportation charges are an add on. Also, there are import duties levied by the government which alters the Gold Price in Dehradun 916, alongside the tax imposed.
What is Gold Rate in Dehradun 916 Hallmark gold?
If you are in search of the Gold Rate in Dehradun 916, then you must look out for the 22 carat gold price. 916 gold is the other reference made to 22 carat gold. Here, the reference is made on account of 91.6 grams of gold present in 100 grams of alloy.
22 carat gold is not pure gold, and this is the reason for its compatibility to make ornaments. As per the hallmark reference, all the products which meet the gold standards are presented with the hallmark term.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Dehradun?
Tax on Gold Rate in Dehradun is as per the general guideline provided in GST. So, according to the set norms, tax is levied at the rate of 3% – 5%.
Furthermore, manufacturers charge a fixed percentage of amounts towards the making charge of the product therefore bought.
The marking charge percentage varies from one manufacturer to another. Also, manufacturers can choose to charge a fixed amount, or contrarily take a percentage of the gold value.
Gold Rate in Dehradun – Conclusion
So, purpose of the article was portrayed and we have developed the precise set of tables and graph to showcase the Gold Rate in Dehradun movements.
Focus was laid on Today Gold Rate in Dehradun, yesterday rates and also the other historic times. Extract as much information as you want, and use it to the best of your interest and profit.
Gold Rate in Dehradun FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s gold rate in Dehradun?
Answer – It is very simple process; you just need to go through a table which we provide at very beginning of the article. Table being present at the top attracts readers and ask to punt in very less effort. The table systematically presents price per gram and also provides a comparison of prices from last day.
Ques – Where to find gold rates in Dehradun?
Answer – This article renders reader with all the information about gold rate in Dehradun. We make things very less complicated for readers by providing them all the necessary information in form of graphs, charts. Graphs compare the gold rate from previous day whereas the charts for recent price change.
Ques – Is this live gold price in Dehradun?
Answer – Yes, we provide you with all updates. We have a special group of people who are constantly engaged with the task of updating all the graphs and charts on a daily basis. Our readers can completely rely on our article because we keep updating it every now and then.
Ques – Can I find last month gold price here?
Answer – Yes, we provide our readers with all these facilities. One just need to do is go through the table where they will find a particular section dedicated to this. Not only have we had records of last month but record of last 6 to 8 months.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct gold rates in Dehradun?
Answer – 22 Ct gold rates is one such category which people mostly look upon. Hence, we have made price distinction very clear for all our readers. Specific tables and sections dedicated to different categories.
Ques – Is the gold rate in Dehradun update?
Answer – Yes, our readers can completely rely our figures. We keep our graphs and tables updated so that our readers can make right full investment at right time. Not only that we present our statistics in such a manner that readers can easily compare prices.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – Yes, we provide our readers with all past information reading not only price but gold category as well. You can view gold rate from all across time frame and similarly drawn you interpretation from same and can make right full investment strategies.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – Yes, the service of gold investment calculator is open to anyone who is interested. What you need to do is just provide some basic information like amount of gold you are planning to invest, amount you are willing and able to pay and now you can view how much profitable your investment will be.
Ques – Can I calculate Dehradun Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes, it is very easily calculate Dehradun’s gold price in Tola. You just need to take help of Gold Investment Calculator for this process. You will find a link at the bottom of the Calculator, click on that link and it will automatically convert the amount in Tola or any other unit you prefer.
Ques – What is 24 Ct Gold in Dehradun?
Answer – The 24 carat gold category is considered as the purest form of gold and thereby is less versatile compared to that of the 22 carat gold category. The 24 carat gold is only measured in bars and bullion and is the costliest form of gold since it has no fillers whereas the 22 carat gold is highly demanded for its flexibility.
Most Read Articles