Turning towards the need of gold investors from Dehradun, we have figured out this article on Gold Rate in Dehradun.
Staying updated on Gold Rate in Dehradun Today is eventually essential and hence, we take you to the appropriate information.
Not only the Gold Rate in Dehradun Live data, but also other aspects of gold price are mentioned in this article.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun – Gold Price in Dehradun Today
Commencing this article, this section has the first table with information on 22 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun.
We have catered to the need of information on Gold Price in Dehradun Today, and included the concerned figures into the table.
You will also find the figures from yesterday, the change% and also the performance.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun Today – Gold Price in Dehradun
The next table of this article, portrays the Pure Gold Price in Dehradun, i.e. 24 carat gold rate.
Gold investors also like to keep track of the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun, so precision investment decision can be taken, and this can be rightfully done through the table which contains yesterday & today price, alongside the change% and performance.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Dehradun Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Dehradun|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Dehradun for Last 15 Days
Taking onto the pace which is required for decision making, we have your next requirement sorted, i.e. Gold Price in Dehradun from the last 15 days. Keep a check on the 15 days price trends to expect a particular price trend for future.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Dehradun – Also Past Gold Price in Dehradun
For a better visual of the Gold Rate in Dehradun, we have incorporated a graph.
This graphical representation will take you through the present Gold Rate in Dehradun, and also the historical or previous prices. You can go through all the figures at once.
Gold Price in Dehradun – Past 6 Months Price
We give you the past 6 months Gold Rate in Dehradun information, so you can make an informed decision.
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,183||₹ 5,440|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,422||₹ 5,692|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,121||₹ 5,376|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,137||₹ 5,394|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,003||₹ 5,252|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,477||₹ 5,751|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,989||₹ 5,236|
Knowledge and information regarding the Gold Rate in Dehradun should be kept in view always. This will help you come up with effective and efficient strategies which are necessary to ace investment in gold. These strategies will ensure you make positive and sufficient returns, rather than the negative ones.
- You can see the highest and the lowest price points of both 22 and 24 carat category gold, along with the details from the first day of every week.
- It is now time we discuss the change in price of the metal, for both the categories. So, we have commuted the percentage change, which is actually quite easier to read and understand. According to the commutation, the percentage changes were Rs.9.78% and 9.84%.
- We then can see that the 2nd week of the month had high price levels, which further went on to decrease towards the end of the month. The table vividly shows the major changing patterns.
- Well, according to the prices, the highest price of the metal, recorded for the month of August was Rs.5477 and Rs.5751.
- Next, we also have the lowest price of the metal, which is supposedly Rs.4989 and Rs.5236 respectively.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,717||₹ 4,952|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,966|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,781||₹ 5,017|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,789||₹ 5,026|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,157||₹ 5,411|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,157||₹ 5,411|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,697||₹ 4,932|
Here is all the data you need to begin with your study or strategy formulation relating to Gold Rate in Dehradun. We have just the major movement of the month so you can understand how certain events of the month triggers the price level of the metal.
- The table you see in the section contains the highest and the lowest price level for the month, alongside the performance percentage.
- Let us move on with the percentage change which happened across the entire month, which was of considerable amount and not tiny enough to go unnoticed.
- So, the change which went through the entire month, when put together in percentage form was 9.78% for 22 carat gold and 9.71% for 24 carat gold.
- Consider the highest and the lowest change which took place in respect with the 22 carat gold, which was Rs.5157 and 4697.
- You must also consider the highest and the lowest change in the 24 carat gold, which were Rs.5411 and Rs.4632 respectively.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,576||₹ 4,806|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,548||₹ 4,774|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,613||₹ 4,842|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,682||₹ 4,910|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,731||₹ 4,967|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,731||₹ 4,967|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,515||₹ 4,738|
For the convenience of our readers, we have incorporated a table of Gold Rate in Dehradun. The table has all the data of June sorted, for the category, 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold. Make sure you take a quick look.
- To keep you informed about the entire month price flow, we have included the rates of 5 major intervals of the month.
- Noticeable price change found across the entire month was 4.78% and 4.83%.
- The change as provided in percentage form shows the price was average of nature.
- Highest recorded price of the month for 22 carat gold was Rs.4731 and Rs.4967 for 24 carat gold.
- Lowest recorded price of the month in a similar manner was Rs.4515 and Rs.4738.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,479||₹ 4,703|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,526||₹ 4,756|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,565||₹ 4,794|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,623||₹ 4,856|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,575||₹ 4,802|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,652||₹ 4,888|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,429||₹ 4,649|
Kick starting the per month discussion on Gold Rates in Dehradun, we have the data of the month of May. Here is all the information on Gold Rate in Dehradun per Gram, you need to know about.
- Our idea was to take 5 days from the month, from different intervals, to streamline the price movements.
- Price trends were almost constant throughout the entire month as we can see in the table.
- Performance level on the other hand stands upon 5.03% for 22 carat gold and 5.14% for 24 carat gold.
- Month lowest rates were Rs.4,429 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,649 for 24 carat gold.
- Similarly, the highest rates for the month were Rs.4,652 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4,888 for 24 carat gold.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,056||₹ 4,258|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,254|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,057||₹ 4,260|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,560||₹ 4,785|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,537||₹ 4,762|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,622||₹ 4,853|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,051||₹ 4,254|
The Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun for the month gives you the information compatible of creating strategies. So, we got the figures in connection with Gold Rate in Dehradun per Gram for the entire month.
- The price levels we mentioned in the table are 5 equal intervals of the month, which can precisely show the price movements
- Performance rate of the month April are both 14.10% and 14.08% for either of the gold categories.
- This indicates there has been a massive drop and surge of prices all along the month of April.
- Highest rates for the month are Rs.4,622 and Rs.4,853.
- Lowest contrary rates are Rs.4,051 and Rs.4,254.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,072||₹ 4,276|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,322||₹ 4,538|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,224||₹ 4,436|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,995||₹ 4,197|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,056||₹ 4,254|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,322||₹ 4,538|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,917||₹ 4,117|
Next month we have under our hood is March 2020 and we have the data about Gold Price Movement in Dehradun for you as well. Refer to the table provided below.
- Gold Price in Dehradun per Gram can be best explained by taking 5 prices from the month, from 5 equal intervals.
- You would want to know the performance level for the first thing, and it is 10.34% for 22 carat and 10.23% for 24 carat.
- This shows there has been a noticeable drop and surge of price levels throughout the month.
- Checking out on the lowest price level of the month, it is Rs.3,917 and Rs.4,117.
- Contrarily, the highest prices for the month were Rs.4,322 and Rs.4,538.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,975||₹ 4,176|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,928||₹ 4,121|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,974||₹ 4,177|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,100||₹ 4,302|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,167||₹ 4,370|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,188||₹ 4,399|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,118|
We have the next month’s 22 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun information sorted, along the 24 carat gold price. Look out for the table, which drafts the Gold Rate in Dehradun per gram figures.
- We have the idea that an explanation can be well established through the 5 days as mentioned in the table.
- Highest price level this metal hit for the month is Rs.4,188 and Rs.4,399.
- Lowest attained level was Rs.3,924 and Rs.4,118 simultaneously.
- Performance level was however, 6.73% and Rs.6.82%.
- So, there was a small degree of fluctuation.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,806||₹ 4,002|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,930||₹ 4,129|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,848||₹ 4,044|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,923||₹ 4,120|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,120|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,017||₹ 4,217|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,806||₹ 4,002|
We are here with the first month’s information of the year 2020. This is so you can make your call on account of all the information of 22 Carat Gold Price in Dehradun.
- Level of Gold Price in Dehradun, or the basic trends is as well shown through 5 days of the month in this section.
- We have the performance analysis for the month, where the 22 carat gold performance is 5.54% and 5.37% for 24 carat gold.
- This is an indicator of the tiny price movement which happened all along the month.
- Simultaneously, the lowest price of the metal for the month was Rs.3,806 and Rs.4,002.
- Same way, the highest level was Rs.4,017 and Rs.4,217.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Dehradun
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,728||₹ 3,910|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,695||₹ 3,876|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,668||₹ 3,850|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,714||₹ 3,901|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,815||₹ 4,006|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,815||₹ 4,006|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,668||₹ 3,850|
Here is the last month of our discussion, and the details of 22 carat and 24 Carat Gold Rate in Dehradun. This table as well works in your favour if you need the month’s Gold Rate in Dehradun.
- Lastly, we have the same 5 days of the month to study the price trends of December.
- This month’s prices did not experience a major change.
- Since the shift in price was low, the performance levels were 4.01% and 4.05%.
- Pinpointing the lowest number of the number, it was Rs.3,668 and Rs.3,850.
- However, the highest numbers were Rs.3,815 and Rs.4,006.
Gold Rate in Dehradun – Trend in 2020
Since we have figured out the price variations, it is time to check the Gold Rate Trend in Dehradun for 2020 as a whole.
2020 rates, or the Today Gold Rate in Dehradun are significantly high when you choose to create a comparison basis with that of last year’s figures. The reason for the shift is the pandemic.
COVID-19 has taken the economy to a whole different stature, where government strives to correct the shortcomings which are leading to fall of an economy.
Other trade issues with countries remain constant, and also impact the economy.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Dehradun – Trend in 2019
Referring to the year 2019, it was a rather normal year which any issues faced on account of the pandemic.
However, there were some of the serious events which made the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Dehradun, fall and also rise drastically.
We have mentioned the price for you in the graph, so you can check for yourself. Any Historical Gold Rate in Dehradun information can be obtained via the graph.
As far as the reasons for the shift in price are concerned, the events were trade conflicts, US government shut down and also of crashing stock market.
What makes Gold Rates in Dehradun to increase?
Factors which led to increase in Gold Rate in Dehradun as on today are not limited or specific set of items.
As turn of events take place, we can see the Gold Rate in Dehradun today per gram rising, and some of the common ones are provided below:
- Inflation is the first and foremost point of consideration which leads to a massive surge on price levels of the metal.
- Furthermore, the price levels will rise if the international markets are hit by specific events. There is an international influence because gold is valued in US dollar denomination.
- Increase in RBI gold reserve does the needful too, where prices surge to next level.
- Demand and supply gap, or in other words when demand is more as compared to the supply, the prices surge yet again.
- When stock market conditions change, the result can be an increase in prices.
What makes Gold Price in Dehradun to decrease?
Just like a lot of factors which lead to increase in Gold Price in Dehradun, there are the contrary ones which pull the price down. Some of the factors, which can bring down Today Gold Price in Dehradun per gram are mentioned below:
- Contrary to the increase in demand, if an increase in supply and fall of gold case arises, the gold prices fall as well.
- Increase in value of rupees as well leads to the decrease in demand and simultaneous decrease in price.
- For instance, if government changes policy or interest rates nationally, there is an impact on the gold price levels as well.
- Also, if RBI decides to cut off the gold reserve in a percentage, this leads to an impact in price levels of gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Dehradun?
Central bank policies pay a very important role in Gold Rate in Dehradun. Like for instance, if there is a rise in interest rates, various financial products will yield better income for the investors. Hence, these are times when the gold rates are highly affected.
A precise description of how policies and interest rates affect Gold Rate in Dehradun Today would be shift in demand.
Demand will fall back and hence the price levels will as well be affected, since investors would want to invest in items like government bonds, which will yield greater returns.
Why Gold Price in Dehradun is different from other Cities?
The international and the domestic factors are a thing, and they greatly affect the Gold Price in Dehradun. However, some of the local factors exist too, and they have just the same amount of impact.
Starting with the traders, the jewellery associations are responsible for local price structure; also, the order quantity affects the price.
Furthermore, the hauling charges, i.e. transportation charges are an add on. Also, there are import duties levied by the government which alters the Gold Price in Dehradun 916, alongside the tax imposed.
What is Gold Rate in Dehradun 916 Hallmark gold?
If you are in search of the Gold Rate in Dehradun 916, then you must look out for the 22 carat gold price. 916 gold is the other reference made to 22 carat gold. Here, the reference is made on account of 91.6 grams of gold present in 100 grams of alloy.
22 carat gold is not pure gold, and this is the reason for its compatibility to make ornaments. As per the hallmark reference, all the products which meet the gold standards are presented with the hallmark term.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Dehradun?
Tax on Gold Rate in Dehradun is as per the general guideline provided in GST. So, according to the set norms, tax is levied at the rate of 3% – 5%.
Furthermore, manufacturers charge a fixed percentage of amounts towards the making charge of the product therefore bought.
The marking charge percentage varies from one manufacturer to another. Also, manufacturers can choose to charge a fixed amount, or contrarily take a percentage of the gold value.
Gold Rate in Dehradun – Conclusion
So, purpose of the article was portrayed and we have developed the precise set of tables and graph to showcase the Gold Rate in Dehradun movements.
Focus was laid on Today Gold Rate in Dehradun, yesterday rates and also the other historic times. Extract as much information as you want, and use it to the best of your interest and profit.
Most Read Articles