Highlighting on the Pattern of Gold Rate in Vijayawada, is actually not particular. Thus, our main intention is to inform you of Gold Rate in Vijayawada today through this article.
We will assist you by providing the information of the Gold Rate in Vijayawada Live, 916-hallmark gold, 22-carat gold and other related information.
Gold is always a highly demanded metal. Talking about the prices of the gold, you will see that it fluctuates on a daily basis. Now change in universal currency also leads to the change in the gold price.
Consider the article a comprehensive guide that will cover all the aspects of the gold price based on the historical trends in regards to different intervals.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Vijayawada – Gold Price in Vijayawada Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Vijayawada Today
This section is drafted to give an overview of the variation in the price of the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Vijayawada. 22 carat is considered the elementary metal for making jewellery. You can pick the exact gold price in Vijayawada today as well as Yesterday.
You can also get the information regarding the price change. The stated variation in the percentage will give an idea of the current performance of the price.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Vijayawada Today – Gold Price in Vijayawada
The tabular format gives a vivid idea on 24-Carat Gold Rate in Vijaywada. Here, the table projects the present status of pure gold price in Vijaywada.
In addition to that, you will also come to know about the price of yesterday, and the changed percentage is also mentioned here in the table.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Vijaywada Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Vijaywada|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Vijayawada for Last 15 Days
Gold buyers are always inquisitive about the gold price of the previous days. That means they consider 15 days Gold Rate in Vijayawada so that they can make the best purchase.
Just have a look at the above table so that you can form an idea of the current trend of the gold rate.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Vijayawada – Also Past Gold Price in Vijayawada
The graphical presentation offers a brief view of the price change. Additionally, the introduction of charts also put up the Gold Rate in Vijayawada.
Therefore, such elaborate illustrations will help the buyer to understand the present trend of the price.
Gold Price in Vijayawada – Past 6 Months Price
Concise information on Gold Rate in Vijayawada is documented in the low down sections.
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Vijayawada
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,178||₹ 5,649|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,380||₹ 5,869|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,100||₹ 5,565|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,048||₹ 5,506|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,954||₹ 5,404|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,420||₹ 5,913|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,912||₹ 5,358|
Vijayawada has both kinds of gold that is 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold. For investing in any of them you must first look at the price variations in the same and its fluctuations so that the bottom most price is caught to invest in. Below are details for gold prices in August.
- The price band for the week is given in the table.
- The price on the first day of the month is Rs. 5,178 per gram and last day of the month is Rs. 4,954 per gram for 22 carat gold in Vijayawada.
- The highest rate for gold this month is Rs. 5,420 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,913 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The lowest is Rs. 4,912 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,358 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The performance analysis is almost around the same lines for both the types of gold that is at around 10%.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Vijayawada
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,674||₹ 5,095|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 5,099|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,713||₹ 5,129|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,785||₹ 5,220|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,125||₹ 5,582|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,062|
We have listed important numbers for the gold rate for July 2020 in Vijayawada.Key take away notes from the table are mentioned for the reader’s sake:
- The rates on the first day of the month and the last day of the month along with lowest and peak rates are given in the table.
- The rate as on the first day of the month for 22 carat gold was Rs. 4,674 per gram and on the last day was Rs. 5,125 per gram. Similarly, for 24 carat gold was Rs. 5,095 per gram and Rs. 5,582 per gram.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest rate was Rs. 5,125 per gram and the lowest rate was Rs. 4,610 per gram.
- For 24 carat gold, the highest rate was Rs. 5,582 per gram and the lowest rate was Rs. 5,062 per gram.
- The gold rate analysis for this month is 11.17% and 10.27% for each of the categories.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Vijayawada
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,512||₹ 4,922|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,435||₹ 4,842|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,532||₹ 4,945|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,029|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,627||₹ 5,048|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,645||₹ 5,066|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,427||₹ 4,723|
The statistics for the month of June has been summarised in the above table. We have considered the detailed numeric to show you the pattern of the gold rate movement in Vijayawada. For that, we have constructed two columns one for the 22-carat gold and the other for 24-carat gold.
- The change in price pertaining to the month of June is highlighted in the table at different month intervals.
- For each section, you can see that the price showed a huge change at the end of the month only.
- The highest rate for 22 carat gold was recorded as and the lowest rate for the same was Rs.4,645 and Rs.4,427
- On the other end, you will see that the highest rate for the 24 carat gold was Rs.5,066
- The lowest rate for the 24 carat gold was Rs.4,723
- The percentage performance for both the 22 carat gold was 4.92%
- On the contrary, the percentage change for 24 carat gold was 7.26%
May 2020, Gold Rates in Vijayawada
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,620|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,449||₹ 4,725|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,484||₹ 4,787|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,487||₹ 4,868|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,509||₹ 4,916|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,592||₹ 4,967|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,341||₹ 4,620|
The well-formulated table above is here to enlighten you on Gold Rates in Vijayawada, supported with statistics for the month of May. We have put up Gold rate in Vijayawada per gram for both the categories of Gold that is 22 carat and 24 carats.
- The price of the gold is stated at different intervals that show a drastic change.
- The highest recorded gold rate was Rs.4,592 for 22 carat gold while the 24 carat gold hit the price of Rs.4,967.
- On the contrary, the lowest recorded price of the 22-carat gold was Rs.4,341 and Rs.4,620 was recorded as the lowest price for the 24 carat gold.
- The monthly performance of the price in terms of the percentage is also mentioned in the table.
- The price of both the gold categories showed a spike at the end of the month.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Vijayawada
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,955||₹ 4,151|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,959||₹ 4,156|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,196||₹ 4,576|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,105||₹ 4,478|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,395||₹ 4,670|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,474||₹ 4,719|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,151|
We devised a table to give you a clear hint on the Gold Rate movement in Vijaywada. Also, we included the data pertaining to the Gold Rate in Vijaywada per Gram.
- The price variation in regards to the various intervals is penned here in the table.
- For both the categories, that are 22 and 24 carat gold, the price is escalated towards the month-end.
- Talking about 22 carat gold, the recorded highest price was 4,474 and for 24 carat gold, the highest value of the gold was Rs. 4,719
- On the flip side, the lowest gold value for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was Rs.3,953 and Rs. 4,151 simultaneously.
- The percentage status of the price is 13.18% for the 22 carat gold and 13.68% for 24 carat gold.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Vijayawada
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 3,992||₹ 4,190|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,210||₹ 4,420|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,027||₹ 4,228|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,971||₹ 4,167|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,953||₹ 4,153|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,233||₹ 4,448|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,837||₹ 4,030|
The March Gold Rate movement in Vijaywada, has been incorporated in the designed table. The detailed statistics, regarding Gold price in Vijaywada per gram for the whole month is enclosed in the table.
- The table shows the major price difference recorded at different shifts along with the price for each day.
- The highest gold value of the 22 carat gold was Rs.4,223 and the highest price for 24 carat gold was Rs. 4,448.
- The lowest price value of the 22 carat gold was Rs.3,837 and the 24 carat gold showed a value of Rs.4,030.
- The performance of the gold price for both 22 and 24 carat gold was 10.32% and 10.37% respectively.
- Eventually, not much change can be noticed throughout the whole month.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Vijayawada
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,889||₹ 4,080|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,870||₹ 4,060|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,932||₹ 4,086|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,078||₹ 4,284|
|29-02-2020||₹ 3,987||₹ 4,192|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,105||₹ 4,307|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,845||₹ 4,037|
Here we have evaluated 22 Carat Gold Rate in Vijayawada for the month of February. You can verify the Gold Rate in Vijayawada per gram and, the movement of the price throughout the whole month.
- The price difference at major intervals is laid out in the above table.
- You can see that the gold price followed a declining trend at the end of the month.
- The percentage performance of the 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold was noticed as 6.76% and 6.69%.
- Highest recorded price for 22 carat gold was Rs. 4,105 while the highest price for the 24 carat gold was Rs. 4,307.
- The lowest price of the gold was Rs. 3,845 and Rs. 4,037 for 22 carats and 24 carat gold respectively.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Vijayawada
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,740||₹ 3,932|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,935||₹ 4,128|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,997|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,808||₹ 4,001|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,863||₹ 4,052|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,935||₹ 4,128|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,739||₹ 3,921|
Take a view of 22 Carat Gold Price in Vijayawada for the month of January. You will see a type of price shift that took place in this month. Have a detailed look at the change in the Gold Price in Vijayawada.
- On average, the price frequency remained low for both the gold segments all through the month.
- On the highest front, the recorded price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was Rs.3,935 and Rs. 4,128 accordingly.
- The lowest price for the 22 carat gold was Rs.3,739 and Rs. 3,921.
- The percentage trend of the gold price for both the 22 carat and 24 carat gold was 5.24% and 5.28%.
- Overall, you will see the fluctuation in the gold price pertaining to the 5 different dates for the month of January.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Vijayawada
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,654||₹ 3,830|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,614||₹ 3,800|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,625||₹ 3,804|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,644||₹ 3,826|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,730||₹ 3,918|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,742||₹ 3,930|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,594||₹ 3,775|
Here we have uploaded 24 Carat Gold Rate in Vijayawada evaluation from last year’s record; to be precise, for the month of December.
We have drawn two columns where you can get the information on the gold rates in Vijayawada for both the 22 and 24-carat gold.
- You can witness that the price trend of the gold for the whole month follows a downward pattern.
- In addition to that, you will see that the price trend maintained its consistency.
- The lowest price for the 22-carat gold was Rs.3,594 while the highest price for 22 carat gold was Rs. 3,742.
- For 24 carat gold, the highest recorded price was Rs. 3,930 and the lowest Rs. 3,775.
- The performance of the gold price in terms of percentage for both 22 carat and 24 carat gold is 4.12% and 4.11%.
Gold Rate in Vijayawada – Trend in 2020
Talking about the trend of gold in the year 2020, it caught an attention with a rising graph because of the business deal between India and China.
You can see a major shift in Gold Rate Trend in Vijayawada with the year start.
However, the graph went down due to the recent COVID 19 pandemic attack.
The low scale performance of the stock market as well as the escalated dollar price causes major fluctuation in the price of the gold.
However, governmental schemes to meet the sudden pandemic scenario tried to stabilize Gold Rate Trend in Vijayawada situation.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Vijayawada – Trend in 2019
On the whole, we have inferred from the Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Vijayawada, that it was quite eventful through the year. It is because we observed a steady fall and a rise in the price.
The Historical Gold Rate in Vijayawada influenced the price of the gold. In addition, the reason was due to the uncertain stress between China and the USA.
The price of the gold declined but, the demand for the metal was high. However, the price fluctuation of the gold was due to the shift in value of the US dollar.
What makes Gold Rates in Vijayawada to increase?
Gold Rate in Vijayawada as of today showed a varied change and that is because of the various overseas and domestic circumstances. Now the major causes for the same are jotted in the following points below:
- The interest- trend is one of the major reasons behind the rise in the gold price. Reduced interest rates influence them to buy more metal thus, that increase the price of the gold.
- The rate of inflation also influences the gold price and it leads to an increment in the gold price.
- Indians have a special love for gold jewellery. Therefore, during the festive seasons like weddings and Diwali the demand for the metal increase, as a result, the price of the gold also rises up.
- If the price of the gold fluctuates in the international market automatically, it influences the price of the domestic market as well.
- The gold reserve of the Reserve Bank of India also plays a key role in fixing the gold price.
What makes Gold Price in Vijayawada to decrease?
In this section, we will learn about the contrary reasons that lead to a decrease in the gold price in Vijayawada. Follow the points below to understand that at once.
- The gold price may drop after when the Federal bank declares to wind up the stimulus scheme after any financial dilemma.
- The rush in the supply of gold with a lower trend in demand can definitely lead the price to follow the downward slope.
- The prolonged price-declining situation of the bear market can also lead to price fall.
- The rate of interest shares an inverse relationship with the price of the gold, which means an increase in the rate will lead to a drop in the gold rate.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Vijayawada?
The rate of the gold price and change in the US dollar increases the value of the gold for the investors. You can call this as a hedging condition, which is often applied by the investors to meet with the increasing gold rate in Vijayawada.
The central bank is the key holder of gold and currencies. It is the central bank of every country that reserves the gold.
It is during that time when the price of the gold follows an upward pattern. It so happens because with the decrease in the supply of the gold the price- flows in the market increase.
Why Gold Price in Vijayawada is different from other Cities?
Overall, the change in the gold price is often determined by the international norms. However, now we are focusing on the gold price in Vijayawada.
Note that the jewellery market, quality purchased, cost of transportation, and the entire structure of the gold price mainly affect the price change of Vijayawada.
The end of the day gold price calculated on the previous day, the performance of the global gold market at that certain time along with the other costs incurred to prepare the gold leads to the different prices of the gold in different cities.
What is Gold Rate in Vijayawada 916 Hallmark gold?
You should know that the 22 carat Gold is also known as the 916 gold. To elaborate, you will see it shows that 91.6 grams of gold exists for every 100 alloy grams. Considering the gold rate in Vijayawada 916 it signifies the purity of the gold.
The Bureau of Indian standards introduced the advanced form of the filler to maintain the ratio in the gold. Note that they prescribe to use copper and zinc in the making process.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Vijayawada?
The gold rate saw a major fluctuation after adopting the Goods and services tax. The GST on the gold followed a fixed price of 3% including an 8% tax on the making charge. Later the government minimized the making charge to 5%.
You should know that the tax on the gold rate in Vijayawada is basically determined by the Government. As told, the government imposes a 5% tax on the making charge of the gold. The gold price is stable and will remain unchanged.
Gold Rate in Vijayawada – Conclusion
The whole article is crafted to give you a comprehensive idea of the Gold Rate in Vijayawada. We have included vivid statistical details to let you know about the other price affecting reasons.
Additionally, will let you get the sneak peek on the vital determinants of the 22 carat and 24-carat gold rate. We have attached Today Gold Rate in Vijaywada, including the price trends for each month.
Most Read Articles