Keeping the need and demand regarding the metal in check, we have constructed this article, which has the limelight upon Gold Rate in Delhi.
You will find the precise Gold Rate in Delhi Today, from yesterday and also past few months. On account of Gold Rate in Delhi Live, you can choose to make your investment decision, and also benefit from it.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi – Gold Price in Delhi Today
22 carat gold is purchased by investors who wish to invest in jewellery. As a consequence, it is appropriate to have the knowledge about 22 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi, so a profitable purchase can be made.
Following up on your need, we have the prices from yesterday, Gold Price in Delhi Today and also the change%.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi Today – Gold Price in Delhi
24 carat gold is however the pure gold and, 24 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi as unlike 22 carat.
Hence, with your investment motives, you need to keep a check on the Pure Gold Price in Delhi from today and yesterday. For a better analysis, we provided the change% and also the performance.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Gold Price in Delhi for Last 15 Days
Last and present Gold Price in Delhi is essential to know about, but taking a better decision includes a lot more than that.
The present day trends can be studies better with the last 15 days data and we have all the numbers you need.
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Delhi – Also Past Gold Price in Delhi
Table are concise but graphs are even better. This section’s graph contains a slot of data regarding the Gold Rate in Delhi.
Precisely, you can check out the present trends, and also the historical prices of Gold Rate in Delhi, from different timelines.
Gold Price in Delhi – Past 6 Months Price
We further wish to discuss the summary of Gold Rate in Delhi for the past 6 months.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,755||₹ 4,875|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,750||₹ 4,870|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,795||₹ 4,915|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,875||₹ 4,995|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,220||₹ 5,320|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,220||₹ 5,320|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,690||₹ 4,810|
Below data follows the trail of how the gold rates performed for the month of July in Delhi. This month showed steady market movement as well. Here, peak rates and lowest dip are also mentioned below:
- Gold rates for the month of July for 22 carat and 24 carat gold show stability.
- The gold rate on the first day of the month is recorded as Rs. 4,755 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4,875 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The highest rate for 22 carat gold was Rs. 5,220 per gram and for 24 carat gold was Rs. 5,320 per gram which was seen on the last day of the month.
- The lowest touched rate was Rs. 4,690 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 4,810 for 24 carat gold.
- The overall recorded performance is 11.30% and 10.60% for the categories.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,581||₹ 4,761|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,506||₹ 4,626|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,600||₹ 4,720|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,678||₹ 4,797|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,710||₹ 4,830|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,725||₹ 4,845|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,500||₹ 4,620|
Let us begin with the study of Gold Rate in Delhi for the latest month – June. Here the major price fluctuations of the metal are provided, following which you can streamline the price trends of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
- We have included the statistics in relation with the first day of every week, to figure out the price flow across the entire month consistently.
- Recorded price change for the month is provided in percentage form. They were Rs.5.00% and 4.87%.
- Taking the opening prices into account, they were Rs.4581 and Rs.4761.
- Now, we shall check the highest price of the month which is Rs.4725 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4845 for 24 carat gold.
- The lowest price for both the category gold in the same manner are Rs.4500 and Rs.4620.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Delhi
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,702|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,473||₹ 4,650|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,751|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,606||₹ 4,786|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,561||₹ 4,741|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,654||₹ 4,894|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,454||₹ 4,621|
The first month we will be discussing is May and Gold Rates in Delhi for the month are given in the form of tabular representation. Here, we ensured to give you the insights on the Gold Rate in Delhi per Gram, for 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold.
- We have catered to the need to study the price trends of the month through 5 days of the month.
- We got the performance of the month for the study, which reveals the 22 carat gold had 4.49% and 24 carat gold had 5.91%.
- This fluctuation in price is not too much and is rather normal.
- Moreover, the highest price ceilings of the gold were Rs.4,654 and Rs.4,894
- The touchdown point of price for both the category gold was Rs.4,454 and Rs.4,621
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,056||₹ 4,258|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,235||₹ 4,466|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,360||₹ 4,586|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,201||₹ 4,468|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,505||₹ 4,677|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,566||₹ 4,796|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,051||₹ 4,254|
Furthermore, we also have the Gold Rate Movement in Delhi for the month of April. Refer to the table and study how the fluctuation of Gold Rate in Delhi per Gram has been for 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
- See the 5 same days price figures and this will let you know how the month’s trends have been.
- We got you the performance analysis in the form of figures, and they are 12.71% and 12.74% for both the category gold.
- This is quite a noticeable fluctuation in price, which took along the month.
- So, the constant price evaluation led us to the highest point of the month, which is Rs.4,566 and Rs.4796
- It also led us to the lowest records price levels for the month, i.e. Rs.4051 and Rs.4254
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,072||₹ 4,278|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,327||₹ 4,542|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,224||₹ 4,432|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,996||₹ 4,196|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,057||₹ 4,258|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,327||₹ 4,542|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,922||₹ 4,115|
Keeping on with the discussion, we have the next month – March’s Gold Price Movement in Delhi. The table will walk you through the trends of Gold Price in Delhi per Gram, throughout the month.
- We will study March month price movement in the same way as that of other months, taking 5 days price into consideration.
- 22 carat gold’s highest rate of the month was Rs.4327, whereas the lowest rate was Rs.3922.
- 24 carat gold’s highest rate of the month was Rs.4542, whereas the lowest rate was Rs.4115.
- This brings us to the performance level of 10.33% and 10.38%.
- Performance shows that there was a major shift in price, actually a noticeable length.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,977||₹ 4,175|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,121|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,975||₹ 4,176|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,096||₹ 4,302|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,162||₹ 4,370|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,189||₹ 4,401|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,121|
Following year, i.e. February’s 22 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi, alongside 4 carat gold rate is mentioned in this section. Check out how the Gold Rate in Delhi per gram has been for the month.
- Streamlining this month’s price movement, we have 5 days price movement from the month and this will lead you the noteworthy point.
- Pure gold, i.e. 24 carat gold showed a dip in price till Rs.4121 and a rise in price till Rs.4401
- The other category gold, i.e. 22 carat gold showed the lowest level of Rs.3,921 and highest level of Rs.4,189
- On account of the price levels, the performance has been 6.83% and 6.79%
- A major shift in price levels was witnessed for the month.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,807||₹ 3,998|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,929||₹ 4,125|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,846||₹ 4,039|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,926||₹ 4,124|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,922||₹ 4,123|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,015||₹ 4,212|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,807||₹ 3,998|
January has the opening 24 and 22 Carat Gold Price in Delhi for the year. The Gold Price in Delhi is carried forward from last month of 2019.
- So, this month’s analysis has also been on the basis of the 5 same days.
- Firstly, the performance as commuted has been 5.46% and 5.35%.
- This commutation revels there the fall or rise was not massive as compared to some previous years.
- Lowest attained amounts were Rs.3807 and Rs.3998
- Highest levels were contrarily Rs.4015 and Rs.4212
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,727||₹ 3,908|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,695||₹ 3,879|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,669||₹ 3,854|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,716||₹ 3,901|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,812||₹ 4,005|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,812||₹ 4,005|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,669||₹ 3,849|
Eventually, the last month of discussion for us is December. Here as well, we show the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi, with 22 carat rates in the table provided.
- For the final month of our discussion on Gold Rate in Delhi, we again have the same 5 intervals of the month to study.
- Performance case scenario was 3.90% and 4.05%.
- This indicates there the price fluctuations were not massive.
- Keeping the highest price levels of this month into account, they were Rs.3812 and Rs.4005
- Lowest price levels were however, Rs.3669 and Rs.3849
Gold Rate in Delhi – Trend in 2020
Studying the precise Gold Rate Trend in Delhi, we curated a quick peek into the performance till now.
Today Gold Rate in Delhi is a lot more higher that they were the past year, and the reason is the pandemic.
Economies are slowing down; government has been making amends to correct the shortcoming.
All such changes have led to a significant rise in the gold prices.
Also, there are certain kinds of border and also trade disputes in line with the neighboring countries, which led to the surge.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Delhi – Trend in 2019
There have been a lot of events in the year 2019, just like any other year. We have seen a dip in Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Delhi, since the prices were a lot more lower than the current price.
Taking the Historical Gold Rate in Delhi into account, the major aspects for the consistency in prices were many.
Events which happened in the year and majorly got the limelight were trade disagreements with China and US, market crash and also shut down of US government.
What makes Gold Rates in Delhi to increase?
Circumstances which lead to a rise in Gold Rate in Delhi as on today are many. Whole we cannot go through them all; we have mentioned some of them in the follows pointers.
This will basically give you an idea of perceiving a situation or how the gold prices fluctuate.
- Inflation is the first and the most major factors which lead to increase in the Gold Rate in Delhi today per gram. So, investors buy gold to create and hedge against future inflation rates.
- RBI reserve rate is altered as per the economy’s performance. So, the central bank decides to increase the gold reserve to push through the price.
- Supply of gold is not as much as the demand is, and this also leads to the increase of gold price.
- Also, the policies created by the government have a role to play.
- Among all the other instance, how the local, national as well as the overseas market is performing also determines the price levels.
What makes Gold Price in Delhi to decrease?
A lot of circumstances lead to fall in Gold Price in Delhi, or else we assure you the prices presently would have been somewhere no one could afford.
In this manner, the reasons for fall in Today Gold Price in Delhi per gram are mentioned below, in bullet points for better understanding.
- When stock market enter inter bear mode, the prices eventually fall and so do the gold prices.
- Finance industry amendment made, for example the interest rate, also lead to fall in price levels.
- If the demand is low on contrary to the high products, there is again a fall in price levels.
- Our currency value as well determines the change percentage as the gold is price in US Dollar terms.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Delhi?
Central bank policies affect the interest rates, in simple terms. As a result, when there is a fluctuation in interest rates, there is a significant shift in demand for gold. This fall of demand leads to fall of Gold Rate in Delhi as the supply and demand ratios are not met.
When, the interest rates rise, investors choose to go for financial products or the government bonds for instance. Such securities yield high returns for the investment made and leads to fall in Gold Rate in Delhi Today.
Why Gold Price in Delhi is different from other Cities?
Prices across all the cities are not similar in all extents. Just like the international and national interference, there are also a bunch of local interference.
Such local level issues impact the Gold Price in Delhi. One of the major impacts is the local manufacturers or the jewellery associations, who are responsible for the general price structure.
Other reasons for the difference in Gold Price in Delhi 916 precisely are hauling charges, which are referred to as transportation charges, the purchase quantity and also the import duty as levied by the government.
What is Gold Rate in Delhi 916 Hallmark gold?
Gold Rate in Delhi 916 goes just the same lane as 22 carat gold price moves. Being absolutely precise, 916 is another reference made to 22 carat gold, and the fact stays obvious that the price levels are same. Reference of 916 is to the amount of gold purity present.
Subsequently, it indicates that, 100 grams of alloy contains 91.6 gram of gold. This level of gold purity is appropriate for making jewellery out of it. Generally, such products which meet all the gold standards are referred to as hallmark products.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Delhi?
The final context of this article is inclined towards the Tax on Gold Rate in Delhi. So, there are different set rules and standard for different cities, and for Delhi, the tax is 3% on gold value plus making charges. The customers need to pay a tax of 3% on the final product as a whole.
Speaking of the making charge, if you aren’t aware of it, it purely depends upon your manufacturer. A proportion of them choose to take a whole and fixed amount, while the other choose to take a percentage of the gold value.
Gold Rate in Delhi – Conclusion
On the final context, we hope to have served the purpose of this article which was to showcase the Gold Rate in Delhi. Including the tabular and graphical representation, our objective of conveying everything about gold rates is put forwards here.
We urge you to keep a track of all the figures of gold, including Today Gold Rate in Delhi to make noteworthy investment.
Most Read Articles