Gold Rate in Delhi Today (Jan 29, 2023): Live Gold Price in DelhiLast Updated Date: Jan 29, 2023
Keeping the need and demand regarding the metal in check, we have constructed this article, which has the limelight upon Live Gold Rate in Delhi Today (Jan 29, 2023).
You will find the precise Gold Rate in Delhi Today, from yesterday and also past few months. On account of Gold Rate in Delhi Live, you can choose to make your investment decision, and also benefit from it.
Compare Live Gold Rate in Delhi with other Cities in India
22 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi – Gold Price in Delhi Today (Jan 29, 2023)
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Delhi Today
22 carat gold is purchased by investors who wish to invest in jewellery. As a consequence, it is appropriate to have the knowledge about 22 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi, so a profitable purchase can be made.
Following up on your need, we have the prices from yesterday, Gold Price in Delhi Today and also the change%.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi Today (Jan 29, 2023) – Gold Price in Delhi
24 carat gold is however the pure gold and, 24 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi as unlike 22 carat.
Hence, with your investment motives, you need to keep a check on the Pure Gold Price in Delhi from today and yesterday. For a better analysis, we provided the change% and also the performance.
Tomorrow Gold Rate Prediction or Forecast in Delhi
Check out Delhi Gold Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Delhi Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Delhi|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Delhi for Last 15 Days
Last and present Gold Price in Delhi is essential to know about, but taking a better decision includes a lot more than that.
The present day trends can be studies better with the last 15 days data and we have all the numbers you need.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Delhi – Also Past Gold Price in Delhi
Table are concise but graphs are even better. This section’s graph contains a slot of data regarding the Gold Rate in Delhi.
Precisely, you can check out the present trends, and also the historical prices of Gold Rate in Delhi, from different timelines.
Gold Price in Delhi – Past 12 Months Price
We further wish to discuss the summary of Gold Rate in Delhi for the past 12 months.
Gold Rate Movement in Delhi for December 2022
|Gold Rates in December 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st December 2022||4880||5333|
|8th December 2022||4965||5415|
|15th December 2022||5014||5467|
|22nd December 2022||5040||5498|
|31st December 2022||5075||5535|
|Highest Rate in December 2022||5075||5535|
|Lowest Rate in December 2022||4880||5333|
With a wide variety of flickering price gradation, Delhi has recorded an exceeding and a flattening turn in gold rates. Like most of the states in India, for the month of December, Delhi has experienced a similar rise as well degradation when it comes to the differing revenue.
- Knowing that, our company has come up with a valiant solution to it all.
- A table has been displayed over on our website that contains marginal statistics as far as the rates of gold are concerned.
- The most spectacular jump on price has been that of this city’s. It ranges up-to Rs.5075 and 5535 for both the categories, in a line.
- Now coming to the lower spectrum, it has garnered an entirety of Rs.4880 and Rs.5333 after a month long of having calculated its downgraded stature.
- Coming to an end, the performance rate has also been spotted out to be a bearing 4.00% and 3.79% rate for 22 and 24 carat gold category simultaneously.
Gold Rate Movement in Delhi for November 2022
|Gold Rates in November 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||4670||5093|
|8th November 2022||4695||5120|
|15th November 2022||4795||5230|
|22nd November 2022||4850||5290|
|30th November 2022||4870||5313|
|Highest Rate in November 2022||4890||5335|
|Lowest Rate in November 2022||4625||5044|
We make it our absolute priority to have our customers totally satisfied and inherently updated to any and every nuance as far as gold rates in Delhi are concerned. Talking about November in particular, a vivaciously prepared table with perfect moderations in rate and performance has been pinned down here.
- Our customers have trusted us for centuries and we look out to maintain the same influence.
- Having said that, we have made sure we answer all their queries and doubts.
- The table provided over here shows differential alterations that have occurred in the month of November.
- The peak of price range has been noted at Rs.4890 and Rs.5335 for 22 and 24 carat gold respectively.
- As far as the lowest price intervals are concerned, they were recorded at Rs.4625 and Rs.5044.
Gold Rate Movement in Delhi for October 2022
|Gold Rates in October 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st October 2022||4665||5089|
|8th October 2022||4800||5236|
|15th October 2022||4635||5055|
|22nd October 2022||4715||5144|
|31st October 2022||4675||5099|
|Highest Rate in October 2022||4800||5236|
|Lowest Rate in October 2022||4635||5055|
Go through the Gold Rate in Delhi from the month of October and see how the prices have turned out to be, based on the market fluctuation and the recent events. This gives you all the idea of how gold prices actually change on account of the changing market conditions.
- If you need any one or both the carat information, we have the same for you as we have separate sections for 22 and 24 carat gold.
- Keep a tab on the percentage change for the month and they were 0.21% and 0.20%
- Furthermore, check the highest price point of the metal, which stood at Rs.4800 and Rs.5236
- Rs. 4635 and Rs. 5055 was the record of the lowest price.
- Not much of a change was part of fluctuation across the entire month.
September 2022, Gold rate movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in September 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st September 2022||4670||5095|
|8th September 2022||4680||5104|
|15th September 2022||4635||5056|
|22nd September 2022||4615||5035|
|30th September 2022||4680||5105|
|Highest Rate in September 2022||4705||5132|
|Lowest Rate in September 2022||4595||5011|
Initiating with the study of Gold Rate in Delhi, we have put forth the data and information regarding the month of September for your convenience. Mark the changes which happened, and then proceed with the process of investment. It is always better to strategise and then invest accordingly.
- The two columns provided in the table lays the rates of 22 and also 24 carat gold.
- Well, we have taken on the job of commuting the percentage change which happened across the entire month and the stats noted were 0.21% and 0.20%
- The negative results indicate a fall in price of the metal for the month of September
- Taking into account the highest price level, we have Rs.4705 and Rs.5132 for both the categories.
- Here is the lowest price level of the metal for the month and it was Rs.4595 and Rs.5011 respectively.
August 2022, Gold rate movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in August 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st August 2022||4725||5155|
|8th August 2022||4770||5203|
|15th August 2022||4830||5269|
|22nd August 2022||4775||5210|
|31st August 2022||4715||5144|
|Highest Rate in August 2022||4830||5269|
|Lowest Rate in August 2022||4715||5144|
Gold is one of the finest investment in the country. The demand for gold investment is seen to be increasing with every passing year and every counting day. Therefore, if you are looking to invest in gold the below section will help you analyse the gold rates in Delhi for the month of August 2022.
- The gold prices for 22 carat and 24 carat gold are given in the table. These are measured per gram of gold.
- The price of gold as on the first day of the month is Rs. 4725 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5155 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The highest price touched this month is Rs. 4830 per gram for 22 carat and Rs. 5269 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- And the lowest price is Rs. 4715 per gram and Rs. 5144 per gram for each of the categories respectively.
- The performance analysis is -0.21% for 22 and 24 carat gold movement in Delhi.
July 2022, Gold rate movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in July 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||4785||5220|
|8th July 2022||4685||5111|
|15th July 2022||4650||5073|
|22nd July 2022||4640||5062|
|31st July 2022||4735||5166|
|Highest Rate in July 2022||4810||5247|
|Lowest Rate in July 2022||4600||5018|
Below data follows the trail of how the gold rates performed for the month of July in Delhi. This month showed steady market movement as well. Here, peak rates and lowest dip are also mentioned below:
- Gold rates for the month of July for 22 carat and 24 carat gold show stability.
- The gold rate on the first day of the month is recorded as Rs. 4785 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5220 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The highest rate for 22 carat gold was Rs. 4810 per gram and for 24 carat gold was Rs. 5247 per gram.
- The lowest touched rate was Rs. 4600 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5018 for 24 carat gold.
- The overall recorded performance is -1.04% and -1.03% for the categories.
June 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in June 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||4750||5182|
|8th June 2022||4770||5204|
|15th June 2022||4715||5144|
|22nd June 2022||4745||5176|
|30th June 2022||4665||5089|
|Highest Rate in June 2022||4836||5276|
|Lowest Rate in June 2022||4665||5089|
Let us begin with the study of Gold Rate in Delhi for the latest month – June. Here the major price fluctuations of the metal are provided, following which you can streamline the price trends of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold.
- We have included the statistics in relation with the first day of every week, to figure out the price flow across the entire month consistently.
- Recorded price change for the month is provided in percentage form. They were Rs.-1.79% and -1.79%.
- Taking the opening prices into account, they were Rs.4750 and Rs.5182.
- Now, we shall check the highest price of the month which is Rs.4836 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5276 for 24 carat gold.
- The lowest price for both the category gold in the same manner are Rs.4665 and Rs.5089.
May 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in May 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||4839||5279|
|8th May 2022||4740||5171|
|15th May 2022||4625||5045|
|22nd May 2022||4705||5133|
|31st May 2022||4775||5210|
|Highest Rate in May 2022||4839||5279|
|Lowest Rate in May 2022||4610||5029|
The first month we will be discussing is May and Gold Rates in Delhi for the month are given in the form of tabular representation. Here, we ensured to give you the insights on the Gold Rate in Delhi per Gram, for 22 carat as well as 24 carat gold.
- We have catered to the need to study the price trends of the month through 5 days of the month.
- We got the performance of the month for the study, which reveals the 22 carat gold had -1.32% and 24 carat gold had -1.31%.
- This fluctuation in price is not too much and is rather normal.
- Moreover, the highest price ceilings of the gold were Rs.4839 and Rs.5279.
- The touchdown point of price for both the category gold was Rs.4610 and Rs.5029.
April 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in April 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st April 2022||4810||5247|
|8th April 2022||4825||5263|
|15th April 2022||4955||5406|
|22nd April 2022||4930||5378|
|30th April 2022||4840||5280|
|Highest Rate in April 2022||4985||5438|
|Lowest Rate in April 2022||4780||5214|
Furthermore, we also have the Gold Rate Movement in Delhi for the month of April. Refer to the table and study how the fluctuation of Gold Rate in Delhi per Gram has been for 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
- See the 5 same days price figures and this will let you know how the month’s trends have been.
- We got you the performance analysis in the form of figures, and they are 0.62% and 0.63% for both the category gold.
- This is quite a noticeable fluctuation in price, which took along the month.
- So, the constant price evaluation led us to the highest point of the month, which is Rs.4985 and Rs.5438
- It also led us to the lowest records price levels for the month, i.e. Rs.4780 and Rs.5214
March 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in March 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st March 2022||4670||5095|
|8th March 2022||4940||5389|
|15th March 2022||4760||5193|
|22nd March 2022||4775||5210|
|31st March 2022||4765||5198|
|Highest Rate in March 2022||4980||5433|
|Lowest Rate in March 2022||4670||5095|
Keeping on with the discussion, we have the next month – March’s Gold Price Movement in Delhi. The table will walk you through the trends of Gold Price in Delhi per Gram, throughout the month.
- We will study March month price movement in the same way as that of other months, taking 5 days price into consideration.
- 22 carat gold’s highest rate of the month was Rs.4980, whereas the lowest rate was Rs.4670.
- 24 carat gold’s highest rate of the month was Rs.5433, whereas the lowest rate was Rs.5095.
- This brings us to the performance level of 2.03% and 2.02%.
- Performance shows that there was a reported shift in price, actually a noticeable length.
February 2022, Gold Price Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in February 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||4490||4898|
|8th February 2022||4540||4953|
|15th February 2022||4640||5062|
|22nd February 2022||4625||5046|
|28th February 2022||4700||5128|
|Highest Rate in February 2022||4726||5155|
|Lowest Rate in February 2022||4490||4898|
Following year, i.e. February’s 22 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi, alongside 4 carat gold rate is mentioned in this section. Check out how the Gold Rate in Delhi per gram has been for the month.
- Streamlining this month’s price movement, we have 5 days price movement from the month and this will lead you the noteworthy point.
- Pure gold, i.e. 24 carat gold showed a dip in price till Rs.4898 and a rise in price till Rs.5155.
- The other category gold, i.e. 22 carat gold showed the lowest level of Rs.4490 and highest level of Rs.4726.
- On account of the price levels, the performance has been 4.68% and 4.70%
- A major shift in price levels was witnessed for the month.
January 2022, Gold Price Movement in Delhi
|Gold Rates in January 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st January 2022||4760||5193|
|8th January 2022||4675||5100|
|15th January 2022||4715||5144|
|22nd January 2022||4780||5210|
|31st January 2022||4499||4899|
|Highest Rate in January 2022||4780||5210|
|Lowest Rate in January 2022||4499||4899|
January has the opening 24 and 22 Carat Gold Price in Delhi for the year. The Gold Price in Delhi is carried forward from last month of 2022.
- So, this month’s analysis has also been on the basis of the 5 same days, i.e. beginning of each week.
- Firstly, the performance as commuted has been -5.80% and -6.00%.
- This commutation revels there the fall or rise was not massive as compared to some previous years.
- Lowest attained amounts were Rs.4499 and Rs.4899
- Highest levels were contrarily Rs.4780 and Rs.5210
Gold Rate in Delhi – Trend in 2020
Studying the precise Gold Rate Trend in Delhi, we curated a quick peek into the performance till now.
Today Gold Rate in Delhi is a lot more higher that they were the past year, and the reason is the pandemic.
Economies are slowing down; government has been making amends to correct the shortcoming.
All such changes have led to a significant rise in the gold prices.
Also, there are certain kinds of border and also trade disputes in line with the neighboring countries, which led to the surge.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Delhi – Trend in 2019
There have been a lot of events in the year 2019, just like any other year. We have seen a dip in Gold Rate Trend 2019 in Delhi, since the prices were a lot more lower than the current price.
Taking the Historical Gold Rate in Delhi into account, the major aspects for the consistency in prices were many.
Events which happened in the year and majorly got the limelight were trade disagreements with China and US, market crash and also shut down of US government.
What makes Gold Rates in Delhi to increase?
Circumstances which lead to a rise in Gold Rate in Delhi as on today are many. Whole we cannot go through them all; we have mentioned some of them in the follows pointers.
This will basically give you an idea of perceiving a situation or how the gold prices fluctuate.
- Inflation is the first and the most major factors which lead to increase in the Gold Rate in Delhi today per gram. So, investors buy gold to create and hedge against future inflation rates.
- RBI reserve rate is altered as per the economy’s performance. So, the central bank decides to increase the gold reserve to push through the price.
- Supply of gold is not as much as the demand is, and this also leads to the increase of gold price.
- Also, the policies created by the government have a role to play.
- Among all the other instance, how the local, national as well as the overseas market is performing also determines the price levels.
What makes Gold Price in Delhi to decrease?
A lot of circumstances lead to fall in Gold Price in Delhi, or else we assure you the prices presently would have been somewhere no one could afford.
In this manner, the reasons for fall in Today Gold Price in Delhi per gram are mentioned below, in bullet points for better understanding.
- When stock market enter inter bear mode, the prices eventually fall and so do the gold prices.
- Finance industry amendment made, for example the interest rate, also lead to fall in price levels.
- If the demand is low on contrary to the high products, there is again a fall in price levels.
- Our currency value as well determines the change percentage as the gold is price in US Dollar terms.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Delhi?
Central bank policies affect the interest rates, in simple terms. As a result, when there is a fluctuation in interest rates, there is a significant shift in demand for gold. This fall of demand leads to fall of Gold Rate in Delhi as the supply and demand ratios are not met.
When, the interest rates rise, investors choose to go for financial products or the government bonds for instance. Such securities yield high returns for the investment made and leads to fall in Gold Rate in Delhi Today.
Why Gold Price in Delhi is different from other Cities?
Prices across all the cities are not similar in all extents. Just like the international and national interference, there are also a bunch of local interference.
Such local level issues impact the Gold Price in Delhi. One of the major impacts is the local manufacturers or the jewellery associations, who are responsible for the general price structure.
Other reasons for the difference in Gold Price in Delhi 916 precisely are hauling charges, which are referred to as transportation charges, the purchase quantity and also the import duty as levied by the government.
What is Gold Rate in Delhi 916 Hallmark gold?
Gold Rate in Delhi 916 goes just the same lane as 22 carat gold price moves. Being absolutely precise, 916 is another reference made to 22 carat gold, and the fact stays obvious that the price levels are same. Reference of 916 is to the amount of gold purity present.
Subsequently, it indicates that, 100 grams of alloy contains 91.6 gram of gold. This level of gold purity is appropriate for making jewellery out of it. Generally, such products which meet all the gold standards are referred to as hallmark products.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Delhi?
The final context of this article is inclined towards the Tax on Gold Rate in Delhi. So, there are different set rules and standard for different cities, and for Delhi, the tax is 3% on gold value plus making charges. The customers need to pay a tax of 3% on the final product as a whole.
Speaking of the making charge, if you aren’t aware of it, it purely depends upon your manufacturer. A proportion of them choose to take a whole and fixed amount, while the other choose to take a percentage of the gold value.
Gold Rate in Delhi – Conclusion
On the final context, we hope to have served the purpose of this article which was to showcase the Gold Rate in Delhi. Including the tabular and graphical representation, our objective of conveying everything about gold rates is put forwards here.
We urge you to keep a track of all the figures of gold, including Today Gold Rate in Delhi to make noteworthy investment.
Delhi Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Delhi?
Answer – To check the today’s gold rate in Delhi, you need to refer to the first couple of tables you see. The first table is for the 22 carat gold category and you will see the present rate clearly mentioned. The next table is of 24 carat gold and it has the same information to provide, i.e. today’s rate.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Delhi?
Answer – This would be your final stock to discover all the rates related to Gold Rate in Delhi. We provide you with the access to the present, yesterday, past 15 days, and also the past 6 months data. This is not all, as the charts add on to the purpose of providing data from as much as 5 years back.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Delhi?
Answer – There are specific tables for 2 different category gold, i.e. the 22 carat gold and the 24 carat gold. The prices you see in both the tables are the live prices. We update the price everyday for your consideration, so you get access to the latest figures.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – Yes, this article provides more than the price from today, yesterday and the change. We have the information on the price from last 15 days, as well as last 6 months. You will find another section for the same and can refer to the particular month you wish to view.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Delhi?
Answer – This very page gives you the information of the 22 carat gold rate in Delhi. You can refer to the specific table which is dedicated for this category gold. Also the common tables have a separate column for the 22 carat gold, and we urge you to refer to it.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Delhi Update?
Answer – Yes, the gold rates of as you view in this article are up to date. We constantly work on this article in order to keep our readers updated with the latest rates and also to help our investors make strategic investment, based on facts and figures.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – Technical analysis is chosen by a lot of investors, to come up with a strategy of investment for profit making. This article here has all such data which lets you fulfil the data needs that are required to go through the process of technical analysis.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – Using the calculator is free, and it is not subject to any terms and conditions. It is of best use for anyone who is willing to invest in the metal for a certain period of time or is already invested and wishes to check the exact net worth. You need to provide city or state, Carat gold, invested amount and time of investment for the same.
Ques – Can I calculate Delhi Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes, and you need to use our Gold Rate Calculator for the said purpose. We have included the link to the calculator in this article, which you redirect you to the destination page. You need to select the unit from the list provided. When you see the list of units to select Tola, you can see all the other unit prices that you can determine and not only the Tola unit.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Delhi?
Answer – Gold bars and bullion generally consist of 24 carat gold, and it is because they are pure and are not compatible for moulding or further use such as making ornaments. As a result, the 24 carat gold is a bit more expensive on the contrary to 22 carat, which contains fillers.
Most Read Articles