The Angel Broking Demat Account is the most used Demat account especially when it comes to retail investors and traders. Angel Broking is one of the biggest stock brokerage firms in the country. We all know and it has carved a niche for itself since its inception in the year 1987.
Angel Broking Trading Account provides one of the best brokerage charges which is unbelievable from such a large scale full-service broker.
In this article, we will discuss the various services provided by the brokerage firm when you open a Demat account with Angel Broking.
The article will cover various features of the Demat account and will also discuss the process of opening the Demat account with Angel Broking.
We will also cover the charges attached to the accounts which will include the account opening charges and the maintenance charges of the Angel Broking Trading Account.
Angel Broking Demat Account
With Angel Broking Demat Account, you will get a broad range of products to invest and there are ample of services to assist you in your trading.
Being a full-service brokerage house, Angel Broking provides investment services that include everything that you can imagine and require.
It has trading and Demat facilities which are the basic services, apart from that, there are investment research and planning services, investment advisory services, you can take loans against the shares you have in your Demat account and many other financial services and products.
The firm has a huge network and presence over all parts of the country. It has more than eleven thousand sub-brokers registered under it and 110 branches across the country.
This is one of the full-service brokerage houses which gives competition to the discount brokers by providing flat brokerage rates across different segments of investment.
Features of the Angel Broking Demat Account
- One of the most important features that Angel Broking provides is Angel ARQ, which is the flagship product. It is an investment advisory tool which runs on rule-based model where you put information and based on the rules of investment it shows you the most viable options for investment.
- The brokerage charges of the firm is very low and flat charges are also there which is equivalent to the discount brokerage house charges.
- There is also minimum brokerage plan which is Rs.20 per Order for all segments but there is an offer going on where Delivery Trading is Free.
- You can save over 60% of the brokerage with Angel Broking. This is one of the few full-service broker with which you can save that much. Even after getting all the facilities of a full-service brokerage house.
Open Angel Broking Demat Account – Get Flat Brokerage of Rs.20 per Trade
How to Open Angel Broking Demat Account?
There is a simple procedure to Open Angel Broking Demat Account and it starts from this page of the article only. All you need to do is to:
- Click on this button where it is mentioned “Open Demat Account”. A Pop-up form will appear, Fill up that pop-up form.
- After this, you will get a call from Angel Broking KYC Team, they will share an EKYC link with you.
- You now need to fill in details such as the Aadhaar Card number, PAN number and the date of birth.
- For the next set of details, you need to provide your bank details, such as the account number and the IFSC code.
- The next step is to upload documents. You need to upload the scan copies of the documents like PAN, AADHAAR & Cancelled Cheque.
- Now, you have to verify the documents are correct by signing a declaration, which can be done digitally via Aadhaar, and if you do not have it, you will need to do it in person.
- You will receive a call from Angel Broking executives once you are done with these two steps.
- They will verify your details and also will guide you about the rest of the procedure.
- After verification you will get Demat and trading account log in details in your registered mail id.
Then you can start using the accounts by downloading the trading platforms.
Angel Broking Demat Account Charges
|Angel Broking Demat Charges|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.650|
|Demat AMC||Free or Rs.400 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
Angel Broking Account Opening Charges is Rs.650 which is little higher than the average charges for opening Demat account with other full-service brokers.
However, it is a one-time Angel Broking Demat Account Charges that you need to pay for opening an account with them. For the trading account, you do not need to pay any other charges.
Angel Broking AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Angel Broking AMC is Rs.400 but you can make it free if you avail any other of their offers related to the maintenance fee which they roll out often. There is no maintenance fee for the trading account as well.
Angel Broking Trading account
Angel Broking Trading Account gives you the provision to trade with a minimum of Zero in it, which is the minimum margin you are required to keep in this account for trading with Angel Broking.
It provides huge leverage and so can you can avail loan against the shares you have in your Demat account with which you can trade.
There are extensive research reports that you will get with Angel Broking Trading Account. An advisory team is always there to assist you in your trading and investment decisions.
There are daily, weekly and monthly reports. Research and advisory services are not chargeable, it is all within the brokerage you pay and that is also so low.
It provides services which include portfolio management services as well, which you can avail when you open Demat account with Angel Broking.
Apart from that, there are trading facilities across all the investment segment like equity, derivatives, currencies, commodities and many others. It offers trading platforms across all the devices.
You get Angel Broking App which is the mobile trading application that offers all kind of trading solution. You can trade with this application even when you are travelling and not in front of the computer.
Then there are Angel Broking Trade which is the browser-based trading platform and finally there is Angel SpeedPro which is the trading terminal.
This trading terminal is one of the most sought after trading terminal because of its wide range of features.
Angel Broking Demat Account – Conclusion
Angel Broking Demat Account offers a wide range of services and products for investment. We can conclude it after going through the whole features of the Demat and trading accounts.
It offers services of a full-service broker at the price of a discount brokerage house.
Open Demat Account with Angel Broking – Get Flat Brokerage of Rs.20 per Trade
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|