Want to Open Angel broking demat Account? This is a very usual query asked by many prospect which we need to adhere in this article.
How to Open Angel broking Demat Account?
The entire Angel Broking demat account opening process is very simple & has very few steps.
- Register with your Name, Mobile No., Email ID & City – Register Here
- You will receive a Call from Angel broking executive
- Executive will guide you to Open Demat Account online or if not then will come to your doorstep to complete the process
- Information Required to Open Demat Account with Angel broking is – Aadhaar Number, PAN Card, Nomination Details, POA Details, Bank Account Number, IFSC Code & Bank Name
- Once all the information provided, the prospect will have to transfer Margin Money online or Provide a cheque
- The Account will be opened in next 15 minutes
- Client will receive Trading ID & Password over the SMS & Email
- Client will also be provided with a relationship manager to carry out trades
Angel Broking account opening fees
Angel broking offers Trading account as well as DEMAT account. The trading account, as the name suggests, is required for to undertake a trade i.e. to buy or sell shares; whereas, a DEMAT account is required for storing the retained securities.
Herein below is a detailed description of the various fees relevant for these accounts i.e. the account opening fee, the annual maintenance charges and other applicable fee.
Get a Call Back from Angel Broking
Learn more about Angel Broking
|Brokerage Charges Review||Products Review|
|Demat Account Review||Services Review|
|Angel Speedpro Review||Angel Trade Review|
|Mobile App Review||Angel Broking Review|
Angel Broking Demat Account
The Full service broker offers a free DEMAT account i.e. there is no account opening fee for a DEMAT account. Angel Broking is registered with Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) and hence CDSL will be the depository participant.
Though there is no opening fee, but Angel Broking recovers an annual fee in form of annual maintenance charges from the DEMAT account holders.
AMC is a typical fee which is usually charged by almost all brokerage firms. However, Angel Broking has been running a scheme wherein it offers a lifetime free AMC DEMAT account.
In this scheme the investor is required to make an upfront payment of INR 2500. This upfront fee is not for account opening but rather a substitute of annual charges that are to be paid on an annual basis.
Under the other regular scheme, an investor is required to pay INR 450 as AMC on a year on year basis.
Angel Broking AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Angel broking AMC charges depends on the amount of margin money a client is adding in his/her trading account. AMC is free for 1 year if the client is paying margin money of INR 25k, AMC is Free for 2 year if the client is paying margin money of INR 50k, Angel broking 3 year free AMC to clients who are paying INR 1 Lakh margin money & AMC charges are free for lifetime if the client is paying INR 3 lakh margin money.
Apart from the account opening and the AMC, these are the following potential charges that an investor may be levied in case of DEMAT account:
- Materialisation charges : For converting a scrip into dematerialised form, Angel Broking charges INR 20 per certificate. For rematerializing, it charges INR 30 plus the charges levied by CDSL.
- Pledging : Angel Broking charges INR 25 for pledge creation and pledge closure.
- Freezing/unfreezing account : A nominal fee of INR 25 is charges for freezing and unfreezing of DEMAT account
Angel Broking Trading account
Angel Broking offers a free trading account also just like a free DEMAT Account. There is no AMC for Trading account, it is considered free for any amount of margin amount payment.
Angel Broking Demat Account Customer Ratings & Review
Get a Call Back from Angel Broking
List of all Full-Service Brokers in India –
Angel Broking , Motilal Oswal , Kotak Securities , HDFC Securities , Sharekhan , India Infoline / IIFL , ICICI Direct , Edelweiss , Karvy , SBI Cap Securities , Geogit BNP Paribas , Anand Rathi , Religare Securities , Indiabulls Ventures , Just Trade , Ventura Securities , Marwadi Group , Aditya Birla Money , Axis Direct , SMC Global , GEPL Capital , IDBI Direct , GCL Securities , Arihant Capital , Mangal Keshav , MasterTrust , Networth Direct , Reliance Securities , Sushil Finance , LSE Securities
Important Blog Posts –
Best Stock Broker in India , Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India , Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India , Best Demat Account in India , Full Service Broker vs Discount Broker in India , 10 Best Practices of Share Market Investment , Mutual Fund vs Real Estate Investment