Gold Rate in Mysore – Find 22 Ct & 24 Ct Gold Price in Mysore Today
Mysore is a beautiful city in Karnataka that is not only famous for its silk but also gold jewelry. People here look for Gold Rate in Mysore Today because they invest widely in this precious yellow metal.
This article will throw light upon Gold Rate in Mysore that will help readers in making wise investment decisions. Gold in both the forms of 22 Ct and 24 Ct is in demand in this city because traders and customers deal with them in a huge amount.
Here, the market trends of this year and the previous year shall be explained thoroughly along with the performance of the gold rate in the last six months.
Readers will learn about the taxes imposed on this metal and some other factors that determine the increase and decrease in Gold Rate in Mysore live.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Mysore – Gold Price in Mysore Today
Also, Check out the Silver Rate in Mysore Today
People in Mysore buy a lot of gold jewelry and so they are always interested in 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mysore. This is because this form of gold is completely suitable for making beautiful jewelry.
22 Carat Gold is not the purest form of this metal as it contains a certain amount of fillers that provide strength and durability. Mysore has a large number of gold jewelry stores that register gold sales records around the year.
These stores keep a track of the Gold Rate in Mysore Today as they sell their finished products as per the same.
Therefore, customers should also learn about the latest rate for 22 Carat Gold before purchasing any gold jewelry for having a good deal.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Mysore Today – Gold Price in Mysuru
Many people of Mysore often get confused with Pure Gold Price in Mysore and start making wild guesses.
For their information, the price of 24 Ct Gold is termed as pure gold rate. Gold is extracted from the ores in the form of 24 Ct and thus, it is called the purest form of the metal.
However, this form of gold cannot be put to use for making jewelry as it is very soft. Jewelers pay the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Mysuru for buying the purest form of this metal and add fillers to it for making it suitable for jewelry.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Mysore Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Mysore|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Mysore for Last 15 Days
All the gold investors and traders in the city keep checking for Gold Price in Mysore for the past 15 days. This provides them with a clear idea about how this precious yellow metal is performing in the market.
The price chart for the past two weeks also predicts whether the gold rate shall increase or decrease in the coming week. Going through the rates of this yellow metal for the last weeks, it can be said that the numbers have fluctuated to a good extent.
The rates were initially low and then they went high relatively. However, in the past 1 week, the rates are again coming lower and making it favorable for investors to take the plunge.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in India|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Mysore – Also Past Gold Price in Mysore
Graphs have always been a suitable form for understanding any statistics effortlessly. The same is applicable for Gold Rate in Mysore as investors get a detailed overview of the performance of this metal in the market.
Graphical representations make the whole picture clear and viewers can extract the required knowledge at a glance.
Many popular websites in Mysore put up the graphical representation of the Gold Price in Mysore that is followed extensively by the local people. It gives them an idea of whether they should consider investing in this commodity or wait for some time if the pointer is already facing downwards.
Gold Price in Mysore – Past 12 Months Price
Investors in Mysore, who have been dealing with gold for a long time, always prefer going through the rates of the previous 12 months before investing.
This is a very useful method and new investors should also try to follow this. The Gold Rate in Mysuru for the past 12 months can help them understand the trend of the market.
They will get a rough idea of the fact that whether the rates are going very high or shall decrease in the coming months. Below are the performance details for this precious metal in Mysore for the past six months.
June 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Mysore
|Gold Rates in June 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||4610||5030|
|8th June 2021||4590||5007|
|15th June 2021||4550||4963|
|22nd June 2021||4410||4811|
|30th June 2021||4375||4773|
|Highest Rate in June 2021||4620||5040|
|Lowest Rate in June 2021||4375||4773|
Recent trends help investors to judge their investment in a better manner and draw conclusions on portfolio diversification. We have compiled data for the month of June and its changes in gold rates I the city of Mysore in the table below. Points for reference are also mentioned.
- Changes in numbers on five different days of the month is available in the table.
- The highest price for 22 carat gold in Mysore is Rs.4620 per gram and lowest price is Rs.4375 per gram for the same category.
- For 24 carat gold the highest price is Rs.5040 per gram and lowest is Rs.4773 per gram.
- The prices this month are volatile for both the categories in the city of Mysore.
- The overall performance for change in per gram gold rates for the city of Mysore is calculated to be at -5.10% for 22 carat gold and -5.11% for 24 carat gold.
May 2021, Gold Rates in Mysore
|Gold Rates in May 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||4380||4778|
|8th May 2021||4460||4866|
|15th May 2021||4490||4898|
|22nd May 2021||4560||4975|
|31st May 2021||4590||5007|
|Highest Rate in May 2021||4610||5030|
|Lowest Rate in May 2021||4380||4778|
Here the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rates in Mysore for May 2021 will be discussed with some useful points:
- The highest recorded price for one gram of 22 Ct gold in Mysore has been Rs.4610
- 5030 is the highest price recorded for one gram of 24 Ct Gold
- The lowest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mysore per Gram is Rs.4380 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.4778 which is on the higher side
- Performance of the price of 22 Carat gold was 4.79% and that for 24 Carat gold was similar with 4.79%
- The gold price increased gradually in small percentages every day throughout the month.
April 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Mysuru
|Gold Rates in Apr 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01st April 2021||₹ 4,165||₹ 4,544|
|08th April 2021||₹ 4,300||₹ 4,690|
|15th April 2021||₹ 4,370||₹ 4,767|
|22nd April 2021||₹ 4,510||₹ 4,920|
|30th April 2021||₹ 4,380||₹ 4,778|
|Highest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,510||₹ 4,920|
|Lowest Rate in April 2021||₹ 4,165||₹ 4,544|
The performance of the 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold Rates in Mysuru for April 2021 has been discussed below:
- The highest recorded 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mysore per Gram is Rs.4,510 and that for 24 Carat Gold is Rs.4,920.
- The lowest recorded price for 22 Carat gold is Rs.4,165 and for 24 Carat the price is Rs.4,544 for April 2021
- This month has marked a good performance percentage of 5.16% for 22 Ct Gold price in Mysore
- A similar percentage of 5.15% was recorded for the growth in 24 Ct Gold rate in the city
- In April this year, the prices of 22 Ct and 24 Ct gold have taken a good jump of more than Rs.400
March 2021, Gold Rate Movement in Mysore
|Gold Rates in Mar 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st March 2021||₹ 4,305||₹ 4,697|
|8th March 2021||₹ 4,200||₹ 4,582|
|15th March 2021||₹ 4,201||₹ 4,583|
|22nd March 2021||₹ 4,205||₹ 4,588|
|31st March 2021||₹ 4,110||₹ 4,484|
|Highest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,305||₹ 4,697|
|Lowest Rate in March 2021||₹ 4,110||₹ 4,476|
The Gold Price Movement in Mysore for March 2021 is significant as this is the last month of the financial year and can be viewed below:
- The Gold Price in Mysore per Gram for 22 Ct Gold has touched the highest value of Rs.4,305 and the lowest of Rs.4,110
- The highest price recorded for 24 Ct gold is Rs.4,697 and the lowest is Rs.4,476
- 22 Ct Gold rate in Mysore has shown a fall of -4.53%
- The performance of 24 Ct Gold rate was also note worthy with -4.53%
- 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold rates in Mysore have got increased in the first week but reduced at end of the month
February 2021, Gold Price Movement in Mysore
|Gold Rates in February 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st February 2021||₹ 4,550||₹ 4,964|
|8th February 2021||₹ 4,406||₹ 4,807|
|15th February 2021||₹ 4,425||₹ 4,829|
|22nd February 2021||₹ 4,326||₹ 4,719|
|28th February 2021||₹ 4,269||₹ 4,657|
|Highest Rate in February||₹ 4,550||₹ 4,964|
|Lowest Rate in February||₹ 4,269||₹ 4,657|
Here, readers will find details of the 24 Carat and 22 Carat Gold Rate in Mysore for February 2021:
- The highest recorded 22 Ct Gold price was Rs.4,550 and that for 24 Ct Gold was Rs.4,964
- Rs.4,269 has been the lowest marked price for 22 Ct Gold Rate in Mysore per gram and Rs.4,657 for 24 Ct Gold
- The monthly performance of 22 Ct gold price in February was -6.18% and that for 24 Ct gold price was the same percentage of -6.18.
- The rate of 22 Ct Gold in Mysore reduced in the second week but went up gradually in the third week post which it only fell for the rest of February 2021
- 24 Ct Gold rate was also fluctuating throughout the month with major records of decline.
January 2021, Gold Price Movement in Mysore
|Gold Rates in January 2021||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|1st January 2021||₹ 4,680||₹ 5,106|
|8th January 2021||₹ 4,750||₹ 5,180|
|15th January 2021||₹ 4,600||₹ 5,018|
|22nd January 2021||₹ 4,610||₹ 5,030|
|31st January 2021||₹ 4,581||₹ 4,996|
|Highest Rate in January||₹ 4,800||₹ 5,236|
|Lowest Rate in January||₹ 4,549||₹ 4,963|
The Gold Price in Mysore for January 2021 has been discussed below and this will help traders and investors residing in the city
- The highest recorded price for 22 Ct Gold was Rs.4,800 and for 24 Ct gold it was Rs.5,236 in Mysore
- 22 Carat Gold Price in Mysore touched the lowest price of Rs.4,549 and that for 24 Ct was Rs.4,963
- This precious jewelry metal showed an average performance of -2.12% in 22 Ct and -2.15% for 24 Ct
- The rate of 22 Ct gold can be called more or less stable for the entire month of January 2021 with small fluctuations
- 24 Ct gold price fell in the third week but again caught up the pace in the fourth week gradually
Gold Rate Movement in Mysore for December 2020
|Gold Rates in December 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st December 2020||4490||4898|
|8th December 2020||4660||5083|
|15th December 2020||4580||4996|
|22nd December 2020||4700||5127|
|31st December 2020||4670||5095|
|Highest Rate in December||4710||5138|
|Lowest Rate in December||4490||4898|
Gold is always the centre of attraction and there are multiple reasons for the same. The demand for gold is as well always high but grabbing a smart investment is based on unlocking the perfect price of sell or buy. Studying the price shift is the smart way to go and this section calls out for the price from the month of December.
- Here is a track of the price shift for the month of December for both the category gold, i.e. 22 as well as 24 carat.
- You may have the determination to excel in gold investment and hence, we have drafted the percentage change as well, which was 4.01% and 4.02%.
- Shift in price was almost the same for both 22 as well as 24 carat gold, which is vivid from the percentage change.
- Now, moving on with the peak of the month, the highest price of the month was Rs.4710 and Rs.5138.
- You can also check the lowest price, which was Rs.4490 and Rs.4898.
Gold Rate Movement in Mysore for November 2020
|Gold Rates in November 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st November 2020||4761||5194|
|8th November 2020||4841||5281|
|15th November 2020||4771||5205|
|22nd November 2020||4711||5139|
|30th November 2020||4470||4876|
|Highest Rate in November||4842||5282|
|Lowest Rate in November||4470||4876|
Our clients are the most important to us and their comfort comes first. Therefore, for both 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold rate variations over the month of November in Mysore we present you the details so that you can easily and conveniently compare and contrast and make your choices.
- For both the 22-carat and 24-carat prices, you can check the rates for all the significant timelines and dates for the month of November.
- We have monitored the proportion and variations for you to remind you of price changes over November in detail.
- All the important variables listed are given to you by us.
- The highest price points for 22 carats and 24 carats are presented as Rs 4842 and Rs 5258 respectively
- The lowest price points were Rs.4470 and Rs.4876.
Gold Rate Movement in Mysore for October 2020
|Gold Rates in October 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|1st October 2020||4755||5188|
|8th October 2020||4740||5170|
|15th October 2020||4765||5198|
|22nd October 2020||4720||5149|
|31st October 2020||4760||5193|
|Highest Rate in October||4815||5253|
|Lowest Rate in October||4670||5115|
We have all the data pertaining to the Gold Rate in Mysore from the month of October. This is the common information you need for the purpose of research and it will take you through the investment process. Investing in the strategic way is the way to go.
- The table you see in the section has the major and necessary price you need to consider for research and study purpose.
- If you check the change in the price levels, the change is as much as 0.11% and 0.10% in percentage terms.
- The highest price level which the metal touched in the city for the month is Rs.4815 and Rs.5253
- Well, the lowest price level up to which the metal fell is Rs.4670 for 22 carat and Rs.5115 for 24 carat gold.
- This is not a major change, unlike other previous months, where the fluctuation was high enough.
September 2020, Gold rate movement in Mysore
|Gold Rates in September 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|Highest Rate in September||4918||5365|
|Lowest Rate in September||4690||5116|
You need to go through your investment procedure in a systematic manner. This is to ensure you have each and every penny you invested, accounted for. This makes it to the well investment scheme, which ensures returns are fruitfully made. For all of this, you need data for the process of research we have just the exact offering.
- Gold Rate in Mysore for the month of September is provided in this section, for both 22 as well as 24 carat gold.
- Let us walk you through the change in price level which is essential to determine. As per the commutation we performed, the stats are as -3.05% and -3.06%.
- The highest price level which the metal touched for the month was Rs.4918 and Rs.5365
- All the stats show that the price of the metal fell below the maintained threshold.
- We also have the data of the lowest price levels for the month, and they were Rs.4690 and Rs.5116
August 2020, Gold rate movement in Mysore
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,065||₹ 5,525|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,248||₹ 5,725|
|15-08-2020||₹ 4,965||₹ 5,418|
|22-08-2020||₹ 4,950||₹ 5,400|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,800||₹ 5,324|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,280||₹ 5,760|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,800||₹ 5,239|
The trend of a particular investment, if wished to be looked into for long term, should be looked at for many advanced months.
For example, if one wishes to invest in gold, it is necessary to check the past few months gold performance to know if it is the right time to invest or not. The below details are about the changes in gold prices for the month of August in Mysore.
- Changes in gold prices for the month of August is given in the table.
- The price fluctuation is a bell shaped curve.
- The price on the first day of the month was Rs. 5,065 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,525 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- On the last day of the month the price changes in 22 carat gold was Rs. 4,800 per gram and for 24 carat gold was Rs. 5,324 per gram in Mysore.
- The overall performance is also calculated for 22 and 24 carat gold. The performance statistics is 10.34% and 10.36% respectively.
July 2020, Gold rate movement in Mysore
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,605||₹ 5,020|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,600||₹ 5,016|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,650||₹ 5,070|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,727||₹ 5,157|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,050||₹ 5,500|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,050||₹ 5,500|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,535||₹ 4,945|
Gold trend for the month of July is discussed in this section. Gold is a precious metal that is demanded by all, therefore knowing how the change in gold rates impact its demand and vice-versa is a very important factor to take note of.
- Change in gold prices on a weekly basis is given in the table.
- The opening price was at Rs. 4,605 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,020 for 24 carat gold. And closing rates were Rs. 5,050 per gram for 22 carat gold and Rs. 5,500 per gram for 24 carat gold.
- The last day of the month has the highest closing rate.
- And the lowest rate was Rs. 4,535 per gram and Rs. 4,945 per gram for both 22 and 24 carat gold categories respectively.
- The overall performance for the month is 11.36% for 22 carat gold and 11.22% for 24 carat gold respectively.
Gold Rate in Mysore – Trend in 2020
The year 2020 has seen a lot of ups and downs from the first month with various agitations going on across the world. All of these have affected Gold Rate in Mysore in 2020.
The growing tensions between the United States and China have affected the global market.
This has crashed the stock markets worldwide with the price of gold going very high.
The outbreak of a serious pandemic in India and a large number of other nations can be blamed for the price fluctuations as well. But, things are getting better as Today Gold Rate in Mysore is quite suitable for investors there.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Mysore – Trend in 2019
The Gold Rate Trend in 2019 in Mysore cannot be compared with that of 2020 as things have not been favorable in the latter case. In the previous year, gold rates were increasing stably from the beginning to the end and a certain amount of predictability existed.
However, in the present year, the past 6 months did not look very bright for gold traders and the next six months cannot be predicted easily.
What makes Gold Rates in Mysore to increase?
The current conditions of the world and the local market have a huge impact on the Gold Rate in Mysore as on today. Some important factors are discussed below:
- Inflation in the global economy has led to an increase in the Gold rate in Mysore today per gram
- The hike in the valuation of the US dollars concerning the INR has increased the gold rate in this Mysore
- If the local gold market of this city faces a huge amount of demand for this valuable yellow metal
- When the treasury of the Indian government has less amount of gold
What makes Gold Price in Mysuru to decrease?
Reasons responsible for the reduction in the Gold Price in Mysore are:
- A good amount of price deduction of gold in the world gold market
- Today Gold Price in Mysuru shall be less if there are many traders in the city, i.e. the demand of gold does not meet the supply.
- If the Reserve bank of India announces an increase in the rate of interest or some good policies then the gold rate shall reduce
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Mysore?
The valuation of the US Dollar rises or falls daily concerning the INR and this affects the Gold Rate in Mysore. Apart from this, another factor that affects the gold rates in this city and the whole nation is the policies of the Central Bank.
This bank creates policies that play an important role in determining the Gold Rate in Mysore Today and thus, traders keep checking the policies every day.
Why Gold Price in Mysore is different from other Cities?
Each city in India has its policies, laws, and regulations that have a huge impact on gold rates. The Gold Price in Mysore is affected widely by factors like the taxes imposed by the native government, transportation charges, etc.
If these charges are less, then the Gold Price in Mysore 916 will remain affordable for the local traders and investors and vice-versa.
What is Gold Rate in Mysore 916 Hallmark gold?
Hallmark gold is the standardization fixed for this precious yellow metal in this nation. The Gold Rate in Mysore 916 refers to the rate of 22 Carat Gold that is used in gold jewelry.
These finished products should hold the hallmark sign that is marked by the number 916 to indicate that they are made following the rules of the gold standards.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Mysuru?
The price of gold goes quite high because various taxes are levied on it by the state and central governments of the nation. A GST of 5% is attracted by this valuable commodity that is charged by the central government.
Besides this, jewelry shops impose a making charge on the finished ornaments which are also exposed to 5% GST. The price of this valuable metal shall vary with the variation in the Tax on Gold Rate in Mysuru.
Gold Rate in Mysore – Conclusion
This article has focused on the Gold Rate in Mysore and helped with numerous useful details about this valuable commodity. People residing in this city should follow this article if they are planning to invest in gold shortly.
Today Gold Rate in Mysore will be affected by an array of factors and this article will help investors and traders in understanding them all thoroughly.
Mysore Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Mysore?
Answer – No specific process or extensive methods are required to discover the present rate. We have it all sorted and have incorporated it in a table, refer to the top most sections of the article, where you will specifically see the mention of today’s gold rate.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Mysore?
Answer – This article acts like the hub for all kind of gold rate related information. We try to educate our readers as much as possible and provide all the materials and information for the same. We covered the present rates and all the past rates in this article.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Mysore?
Answer – Yes, the data you see in this article is all in context with what you see. As in, the today’s gold rate section is in regards to the live rate in Mysore. Also, all the other rates are in relation with what the claim to be, i.e. to the time frame they belong to.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – We have made all the explanation clear in this article, and you are deemed to discover the last month’s data as well. Check the section of past 6 month, where you will be able to find the detailed analysis of the month you are looking for.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Mysore?
Answer – For the rates of precisely the 22 carat gold, we you need to refer to the same sections. We have separate tables to illustrate the 22 carat gold rate and then, we have different sections for 22 carat gold rate in table which is meant to provide the information of 22 and 24 carat gold combined.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Mysore Update?
Answer – Yes, the information or insights you see in this article are all up to date relating to the particular time frames. We ensure to provide you with the updated rates of present day, for both 22 and also 24 carat gold rate. Then, we have the data pertaining to the past as well.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you will in fact find the data of the months before as well. We have a separate section catered to provide the detailed information of the past 6 month, and it is where you will find the rates of the last month. Check the table and also the following explanation.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – For a better understand of the returns you will earn from a transaction, we have deployed the investment calculator. You simple need to provide the city or state, Carat gold, invested amount and time of investment inputs, and it will tell you the amount of profit or loss you incurred.
Ques – Can I calculate Mysore Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – Yes, and for the said purpose, we have deployed the Gold Rate Calculator. It not only lets you check the price in Tola, but has a bunch of other units you can check as well. To be redirected to the calculator, click on the calculator’s link, which is provided at the end of 15 days rate section.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Mysore?
Answer – 24 carat gold is in fact the purest level of gold, without the mixtures that make it strong and compatible for crafting different items. So, 24 carat gold is generally fragile and also is pricier than the 22 carat gold. It is purchased as cold coins or gold bars.
Most Read Articles