Motilal Oswal Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Motilal Oswal needs no introduction as it is one of the biggest stock brokerage houses in the country. Motilal Oswal Intraday Trading is one of the most popular intraday trading services that is opted by millions of investors and traders.
It is three decades old successfully running investment and financial service business which has been a part of many investors’ life. Lakhs of traders use Motilal Oswal Intraday facility on a daily basis.
Motilal Oswal provides a variety of investment options for intraday trading and it has very advanced trading platforms for making your intraday trades easy to process and profitable.
The firm has various verticals of investment services which include research and services that assist in trading intraday, advisory services, investment banking, wealth management, institutional broking, and many others.
Motilal Oswal Intraday Trading & Benefits
For intraday trading, there are certain factors that are required to be kept in mind while choosing the brokerage house.
Let us see whether Motilal Oswal Intraday Trading services include all those factors or not.
- Motilal Oswal has all kinds of investment options and you can trade any or all of them on a daily basis depending on your investment goal and budget. It has IPO investment facilities as well apart from the regular equity and derivatives investment.
- It offers discounted schemes of brokerage which helps the daily bulk traders to trade without getting a pinch on their pockets. There are multiple brokerage plans to suit the investment planning of different traders.
- Motilal Oswal allows you to link your Demat and Trading to around 40+ banks. You can link it with most of the nationalized and also various private sector banks and transfer funds for trading easily.
- Traders require placing orders swiftly to make profits, Motilal Oswal Intraday Tips are provided by the advisory and research team of the firm. They provide various market reviews, stock reviews, and research reports as well from time to time.
- You can trade products across different exchanges with Motilal Oswal. It has an association with BSE, NCDEX, NSE, MSEI, and others. So you can trade, equities, commodities, and derivatives at the same time.
- Motilal Oswal has Orion which is regarded as one of the most powerful trading terminals in the country.
- The brokerage charges of Motilal Oswal are average as per the market and it provides a high level of leverage for the intraday segment.
- It provides a simple account opening facility which can be accessed online with few simple steps.
- There are customer care executives and the team who are professional and experienced in handling queries of the customers with ease.
- The firm also provides Risk Management services.
Open Motilal Oswal Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Motilal Oswal?
The process of starting Intraday Trading in Motilal Oswal is simple. You need to:
- Open Account with Motilal Oswal
- Click on the green button of the page and you will see a form opening on your screen where you have to make the application for Demat and trading account with Motilal Oswal.
- You have to submit documents for KYC and give all the details thereby asked.
- Refer to some of the articles we constructed, for the procedure in dept.
- Login To Demat and Trading Account and Set up
- You will receive a login id and password after opening the account. Use the same to login to the Demat and trading account on that you have downloaded and installed on your computer or mobile device.
- After logging in, you have to create a market watch list on the trading platforms. Add the stocks you want to track and trade.
- Intraday trading requires experience in the market and thorough knowledge of it. You need to understand the market and the stock movements and price trends.
- You can use the technical analysis tools for charting, analyzing and understanding the price movements.
- Select the stock you wish to trade, click on the buy/sell option and then check in the intraday or day trade option, which is an essential part of the process.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Motilal Oswal Intraday Charges
Motilal Oswal Intraday Charges are levied on the amount of transaction you have processed. The firm charges 0.05% of the amount as brokerage.
|Motilal Oswal Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.05%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Motilal Oswal Brokerage Calculator|
Motilal Oswal Intraday Brokerage charges are on the higher side a bit as other firms in the market have lower brokerage rates for the intraday segment.
However, if you compare the range of products and services of Motilal Oswal and the reliability factor, this brokerage charge is more or less justified. The traders need to pay certain other charges apart from the brokerage charges.
The other charges include 18% GST on the brokerage and transaction charges. The transaction charges are levied on the number of transactions. Then there are three mandatory charges which are SEBI Turnover charges, STT and Stamp duty.
Motilal Oswal Intraday Margin
For intraday traders, the higher the leverage, the more opportunity he gets in the market and the profit-making capacity also increases.
|Motilal Oswal Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 15x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Motilal Oswal Margin Calculator|
The Motilal Oswal Intraday Margin is 15 times which is quite high compared to other stock brokerage houses in the market. Motilal Oswal Intraday Limits is enough for the traders who keep a good amount of margin money in their trading account.
If you have Rs.10000 in your trading account as the margin money, then you can trade worth Rs.10000*15 = Rs.150000.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Motilal Oswal Trading – Types
The company’s Trading facility for the intraday segment is present on all the trading platforms it provides. Motilal Oswal Online Trading is available on the mobile device as well as on trading terminal and the browser-based platform is available as well.
You can daily check your portfolio and trade from the mobile application which is known as MO Investor Mobile Trading App, if you are away from your trading terminal.
There are other ways to trade as well. Motilal Oswal provides call and trade options for the daily traders. So, you can call the Call& Trade desk and tell them the share you want to buy or sell, the quantity and price. They will process your order.
However, for intraday trading, the best platform is a trading terminal. As it provides speed and you can buy and sell whenever the price is perfect as per your requirement.
Motilal Oswal Intraday Trading – Conclusion
Motilal Oswal Intraday Trading services are sought after by more than 10 lakhs of clients and their huge network helps the traders to trade from different parts of the country. The exception trading platforms leaves no stone unturned to make your intraday trades successful.
It has an abundance of trading and investment features starting from a very responsive user interface, there are a variety of charting tools which are mandatory for technical.
Motilal Oswal Intraday Trading FAQs
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in Motilal Oswal?
Answer – Yes, intraday trading is completely safe at Motilal Oswal. Motilal Oswal Intraday Trading is one of the most popular intraday trading services that is opted by millions of investors and traders. It is a three decades old successfully running investment and financial service business which has helped many traders.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at Motilal Oswal?
Answer – For intraday traders, the higher the exposure, the more opportunity they get in the market and the profit-making capacity also increases. The Motilal Oswal Intraday Exposure is 15 times which is quite high compared to other stock brokerage houses in the market.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in Motilal Oswal?
Answer – 0.05% of brokerage charges are levied. The other charges include 18% GST on the brokerage and transaction charges. The transaction charges are levied on the number of transactions. Then there are three mandatory charges which are SEBI Turnover charges, STT and Stamp duty.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in Motilal Oswal?
Answer – Open an account with Motilal Oswal by filling the form and submitting KYC documents. Login to the demat account, create a market watch list and add the stocks you wish to track and trade in. Select a stock, click on the buy/sell option and check the intraday trade option to start trading.
Ques – Does Motilal Oswal provides Day Trading?
Answer – Yes Motilal Oswal does provide day trading. Lakhs of traders use Motilal Oswal Intraday facility on a daily basis. With expertise and knowledge, they offer a mix of affordability, profitability, and ease to traders to carry out intraday trading.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in Motilal Oswal?
Answer – No, intraday trading is not free in Motilal Oswal. While Motilal Oswal Intraday Brokerage charges are a bit on the higher side, if one compares the range of products and services of Motilal Oswal and the reliability factor, the charges are fully justified.
Ques – Does Motilal Oswal has App for Intraday?
Answer – Yes, Motilal Oswal does have an app for intraday trading, known as the MO Investor Mobile Trading Application. You can daily check your portfolio and trade from the mobile application if you are away from your trading terminal and still trade on the go.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at Motilal Oswal?
Answer – Yes, intraday trading at Motilal Oswal is profitable. Motilal Oswal provides a variety of investment options for intraday trading and it has very advanced trading platforms, and expert recommendations for making your intraday trades easy to process and profitable.
Ques – Do Motilal Oswal provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Yes, Motilal Oswal does provide intraday tips. Motilal Oswal Intraday Tips are provided by the advisory and research team of the firm. They provide various market reviews, stock reviews, and research reports as well from time to time to help traders take decisions.
Ques – What is Motilal Oswal Intraday mean?
Answer – Intraday trading is a form of trading in which clients are expected to buy and sell shares within the same day. This form of trading is usually opted for by experienced traders. Motilal Oswal, a popular stock brokerage house in the nation, offers facilities and expertise to help clients carry out intraday trading.
Open Motilal Oswal Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|