The city of Faridabad, located in Haryana is beautifully developed and is considered to be one of the world’s fastest growing cities. While looking into economic factors, it is also important to look at the gold rate in Faridabad and how it impacts the lives of the people living there.
This write up is a focus on the gold rate in Faridabad today on the two different types of gold, that is, 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold.
More details on the changes in gold rate in Faridabad live and past recorded analysis is also mentioned in below sections.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Faridabad – Gold Price in Faridabad Today
The below section gives details on the two day price changes in 22 carat gold rate in Faridabad. 22 carat gold is a form of gold that contains 91.76% pure gold.
Generally used to make sculptures and ornaments, this type of gold is majorly used by household. To analyse the percentage change in gold price in Faridabad today and its performance, refer the table.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Faridabad Today – Gold Price in Faridabad
Pure form of gold is noted by 24 carat gold. This section has information about the prices for 24 carat gold rate in Faridabad today and yesterday for 1 gram, 10 gram and 100 gram.
For comparative day-wise study on pure gold price in Faridabad refer the table.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Faridabad Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Faridabad|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Faridabad for Last 15 Days
To make more precise decision, one must look back at prices of their investment and check for 10 and 15 day moving averages. For the readers benefit, we have compiled data on the gold price in Faridabad for the past 15 days.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Faridabad – Also Past Gold Price in Faridabad
We have graphed todays as well as previous gold rate in Faridabad for better understanding. Therefore, for a pictorial overview on the gold rate in Faridabad, run through the data below.
Gold Price in Faridabad – Past 6 Months Price
The section below focuses on the gold rate in Faridabad for the past 6 months. We hope this data will help you to calculate past trends and analyse future trends.
Gold rate analysis in Faridabad for August 2020
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,187||₹ 5,446|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,418||₹ 5,694|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,122||₹ 5,374|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,137||₹ 5,389|
|31-08-2020||₹ 5,004||₹ 5,257|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,477||₹ 5,751|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,990||₹ 5,237|
Faridabad is one of the biggest cities in Haryana and has the highest population in the state. It is considered an important part of the National Capital Region and is an industrial hub. The residents of this city not only invest in stocks but also take an interest in precious commodities like gold.
People here love buying gold jewelry and coins as they believe they can earn a lot of profit from it. The local gold market of Haryana suffered a lot of losses due to the outbreak of the pandemic and zero transactions for more than a month. But things are functioning in full fledge and traders and investors have started their transactions once again.
Here is the detailed rate description of 22 Ct and 24 Ct Gold for August 2020 that will help everyone interested in investing in this expensive metal.
- The price of one gram of 22 Ct Gold fluctuated in the range of Rs.5477 and Rs.4990
- 24 Ct Gold touched the highest rate of Rs.5751 and the lowest of Rs.5237
- This precious metal performed quite well in this month and a hike of almost Rs.500 was noticed in both the forms
- The performance percentage for 22 Ct Gold was calculated to be 9.76% and that for 24 Ct Gold was 9.81%
- This precious yellow metal touched the maximum price in the second week of the month and the lowest rates were reserved for the last week
Gold rate analysis in Faridabad for July 2020
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,717||₹ 4,947|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,732||₹ 4,968|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,776||₹ 5,021|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,790||₹ 5,032|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,157||₹ 5,411|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,157||₹ 5,411|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,696||₹ 4,926|
Gold is a precious metal that registers heavy price fluctuations throughout the year. Thus, an investor has to go through the rates of this commodity everyday if he wished to invest in it. Below the gold rates in Faridabad for July 2020 are discussed that will throw light upon the highest and lowest value of this precious yellow metal.
- ₹ 4696 was the lowest price of 1 gram of 22 Ct Gold in Faridabad for July this year
- The highest value touched by one gram of 22 Ct Gold was ₹ 5,157 which is comparatively lower than many other cities in this country
- The top and bottom prices recorded for 1 gram of 24 Ct Gold were ₹ 5,411 and ₹ 4,926 respectively
- Gold rates took a sharp turn in the last week of the month and increased by a good amount of money
- The performance percentage for 22 Ct Gold was 9.82% and 24 Ct Gold was 9.85%
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Faridabad
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,578||₹ 4,801|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,550||₹ 4,779|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,610||₹ 4,838|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,683||₹ 4,916|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,967|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,728||₹ 4,967|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,515||₹ 4,738|
In this section, you will read about the price of gold in the city of Faridabad for June. While the economy is in turmoil, it is important to understand the price movement of gold as this can be your last resort.
- The growth of gold prices in June has been average and as you can see in the table above, the price of 22-carat gold moved up by only 4.72%.
- Similarly, the price of 24-carat gold increased by 4.83% this month that has been a gradual slow-paced growth.
- The starting of the month was marked by a slowing gold rate as the price of 22-carat gold fell during the second week of the month. Later in the third week and onwards it started moving up but that too at a slow pace.
- The 24-carat gold also moved upwards towards the mid and the end of the month while in the beginning it also decreased.
- The volatility in the price of gold is evident from the highest and the lowest price of the commodities. While the 24-carat gold had a high of ₹ 4,967, the low was ₹ 4,738. This suggests that there was a fair amount of volatility in the market for this commodity. The 22-carat gold is not behind in this and recorded a high of ₹ 4,728 while the lowest price for the month was ₹ 4,515.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Faridabad
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,476||₹ 4,703|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,528||₹ 4,754|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,565||₹ 4,793|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,624||₹ 4,856|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,573||₹ 4,803|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,653||₹ 4,890|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,565||₹ 4,789|
This table gives information on the prices of 22 carat and 24 carat gold rates in Faridabad. We hope the below dynamics give you a better insight about price movements in the month of May.
- Frequencies in price changes for different intervals are given in the table.
- The highest rate noted is ₹ 37,224 and ₹ 39,120 for 22 carat and 24 carat respectively.
- The lowest rate is seen to be at ₹ 4,565 for 22 carat and ₹ 4,789 for 24 carat gold.
- The trends for this month are positive.
- Gross performance is recorded as 715.42% for 22 carat and 716.87% for 24 carat.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Faridabad
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 4,054||₹ 4,254|
|08-04-2020||₹ 4,056||₹ 4,260|
|15-04-2020||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,260|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,560||₹ 4,786|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,536||₹ 4,766|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,619||₹ 4,849|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,052||₹ 4,254|
The gold rate movement in Faridabad is compiled below. Check the key notes for reference.
- For this month, the highest rate noted is ₹ 4,619 and ₹ 4,849 for 22 carat and 24 carat respectively.
- And the lowest rate is at ₹ 4,052 for 22 carat and ₹ 4,254 for 24 carat gold.
- The month end shows rise in prices.
- The overall percentage change in the gold rate in Faridabad per gram for April has been approximately 13.99% for 22 carat and 13.99% for 24 carat gold.
- The price rise in this month is more than double as compared to May.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Faridabad
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,073||₹ 4,276|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,324||₹ 4,540|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,222||₹ 4,435|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,997||₹ 4,194|
|30-03-2020||₹ 4,053||₹ 4,256|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,324||₹ 4,540|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,916||₹ 4,112|
A tabled data on the gold price movement in Faridabad for the month of March is mentioned in this section. Take a note of major changes that are mentioned below.
- Data for prices on 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold are listed in the table.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest price recorded is ₹ 4,324 and lowest recorded is ₹ 3,916 for gold price in Faridabad per gram.
- Similarly, for 24 carat gold, the highest price recorded is ₹ 4,540 and lowest price recorded is ₹ 4,112.
- This month marked the beginning of the lockdown because of which the prices are highly volatile.
- Performance analysis is recorded as 10.42% and 10.41% for this month for each category.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Faridabad
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,974||₹ 4,176|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,119|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,972||₹ 4,177|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,102||₹ 4,307|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,163||₹ 4,374|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,188||₹ 4,398|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,119|
Change in prices of 22 carat gold rate in Faridabad and 24 carat gold rates in Faridabad are highlighted below. We hope this data helps you for further analysis.
- The prices have gradually increased till the month end.
- The highest rate noted is ₹ 4,188 and ₹ 4,398 for 22 carat and 24 carat respectively.
- Lowest rate however is seen to be at ₹ 3,921 for 22 carat and ₹ 4,119 for 24 carat gold.
- Performance analysis is recorded as 6.81% and 6.77% for this month for gold rate in Faridabad per gram each category.
- Other price trend for this month is noted in the table.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Faridabad
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,806||₹ 4,000|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,931||₹ 4,123|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,847||₹ 4,041|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,922||₹ 4,120|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,924||₹ 4,123|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,015||₹ 4,215|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,806||₹ 4,000|
A glimpse on the gold price in Faridabad for the month of January will give you an insight on the movement of 22 carat gold price in Faridabad and 24 carat gold for the beginning of the year.
- The data for prices on 5 different days for the month is compiled in the table.
- The prices show an upward trend.
- For this month, the highest rate noted is ₹ 4,015 and ₹ 4,215 for 22 carat and 24 carat respectively.
- And the lowest rate however is seen to be at ₹ 3,806 for 22 carat and ₹ 4,000 for 24 carat gold.
- Gross performance is recorded as 5.49% for 22 carat and 5.38% for 24 carat.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Faridabad
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,722||₹ 3,911|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,696||₹ 3,877|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,669||₹ 3,853|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,713||₹ 3,903|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,816||₹ 4,004|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,816||₹ 4,004|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,668||₹ 3,852|
A peak on the last month of the year, movement in 22 and 24 carat gold rate in Faridabad is important to understand how a year can fluctuate gold rates. Some important insights are noted below.
- The month begins with low prices and reaches a peak by the end of the month.
- Highest price touched this month is ₹ 3,816 and 4,004 for both the categories.
- The lowest price touched is ₹ 3,668 and ₹ 3,852 for 22 and 24 carat gold.
- Low price increases were visible towards the end when compared to the start of the month.
- The overall percentage change in the gold rate in Faridabad per gram from the 1st day of December to the last day of December has been approximately 4.03% for 22 carat and 3.95% for 24 carat gold.
- The gradual increase in price is due to benefits of the month being the end of the year.
Gold Rate in Faridabad – Trend in 2020
The gold rates in different cities show different trends at timely periods. These trends are important components that help an investor to decide when would be the correct time to invest.
Similarly, even for buying gold, the reasons that change gold rate trends in Faridabad and what decision should be taken along which trend should be clearly understood.
For the year 2020, the gold rates have been extremely uncertain because of all the negative happenings in the country and all around the globe. Gold rates respond to many facto₹
For the past 6 months, with an onset of the pandemic, the gold rates took a negative turn and dropped drastically.
However, after the announcement of policies to cope with the crisis, the gold rate in turn plunged as investors started to gain faith in the future liquidity of gold and began to buy it. After that, today gold rate in Faridabad is seen to have taken a slow paced growth.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
Gold Rate in Faridabad – Trend in 2019
The reason for volatile gold rate trend 2019 in Faridabad lies behind the negative trade relation between US and China. Any global disrupt in countries always leads to local economic disruption.
Along with the changes in the strength of US dollar to rupee, it can be said that if global peace in maintained, the local market may also face stability and lucidity.
Other factors like decline in demand, inflation and more has also affected the historical gold rate in Faridabad.
As gold is considered to be a medium of safe investment, during challenging times the gold demand rises and prices are seen to hike.
What makes Gold Rates in Faridabad to increase?
Faridabad’s economy depends on the reaping of crops and the contribution from the industrial section.
It is a matter of fact that earnings determine how much a person is capable to spend on basic life supplies and how much they can keep aside for investment sake. The similar rule applies to gold investment by the people of the city.
We have tried to look at other factors that are relevant under the study of gold rate in Faridabad as on today. We have listed them below:
- Interest rates are directly proportional to prices of gold. Therefore, the prices of gold increases when interest rate increases.
- When consumption demand for gold increases, gold prices are affected.
- According to the policies made by the central bank, the gold reserve floating rates also determine the gold prices in the state.
- An upward trend in the stock market also changes gold rate in Faridabad today per gram.
What makes Gold Price in Faridabad to decrease?
Apart from the numerous reasons that positively affect the gold price in Faridabad, there are negative factors that lead to a plunge in gold rates as well.
We have tried to jolt down some pointers because of which gold price declines.
- Poor monsoon leads to very less earnings for farme₹ As a result of which, they cannot set aside money to invest in gold.
- Irrational international factors also affects today gold price in Faridabad per gram.
- Increase in benefits pertaining to other assets, can cause gold price to decrease.
- Over-speculation in the market can affect gold rates.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Faridabad?
Decisions by one of the most important entity, the central bank, play a major role in indirectly determining gold rate in Faridabad.
Central bank has the power to control any new economic decision that leads to changes in different sectors like investment, agriculture, technology and more.
Opportunity costs of other assets are also determined by the central bank. However, gold rates increases as gold is used as a hedge tool against inflation.
Therefore, central bank policies affect the gold rate in Faridabad today.
Why Gold Price in Faridabad is different from other Cities?
Gold prices vary from city to city depending on the tax rates imposed by the central and state government. Many other prices are also combined in order to sum up the overall gold price in Faridabad.
A percentage on transportation costs, traders association cost, hallmark cost and more are calculated after which the final tax levied on gold in each state is noted.
Therefore, the gold Price in Kochi 916 is different from prices of gold in other cities.
What is Gold Rate in Faridabad 916 Hallmark gold?
22 carat gold, also known as 916 Hallmark Gold, is the form of gold used to make ornaments, jewellery and sculptures. The purity of this gold holds only 91.67 percent therefore it is known as 916 hallmark gold.
The term hallmark is agreeing to terms and conditions to maintain all purity standards. Therefore, 22 carat gold rate in Faridabad 916 and hallmark gold have the same price.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Faridabad?
The central government has imposed a tax rate of 5% on the purchase of gold. This is a mandatory tax applied in every state.
Apart from GST, other additional charges like transportation and hauling costs are also imposed as a form of local tax, depending from city to city.
These taxes on gold rate in Faridabad are an indirect form of revenue for the government and can range between ₹ 30 to ₹ 60 per gram.
Gold Rate in Faridabad – Conclusion
All the above factors lead to change in today gold rate in Faridabad. We have taken into account all the aspects from local to international while drafting this article.
We hope this information on 22 carat and 24 carat gold rate in Faridabad will help you analyse future trends and facilitate your research well.
Most Read Articles