In India, whether you go north or south, you will notice most of the people love gold. This article is for them and all the people who are enthusiastic about Gold Rate in Raipur and want to know the details of the same.
Here, in this article, you will find the Gold Rate in Raipur Today which changes every day or as per a real-time basis.
Gold is demanded due to two reasons and those reasons are its beauty when carved in a gorgeous jewelry set and its value.
The value of gold is quite high amongst the commodities traded or invested in the financial markets. Yes, some people invest in this commodity and also trade it for making money.
On this page, apart from Gold Rate in Raipur Live, you will also get various details about the gold price in the city of Raipur and the factors which affect this price and various other details which are quite important for an investor to be aware of.
22 Carat Gold Rate in Raipur – Gold Price in Raipur Today
In this section, you will get to read about the 22 Carat Gold Rate in Raipur. It is one of the purest forms of gold that you will find in the market and due to its purity and durability and reasonable price range, it is most popular.
22 carat gold is purchased by most of the people in the form of jewelry. Here in this section, we have mentioned Gold Price in Raipur Today in the table.
Apart from that, you can check the last day’s price and also the change in price and percentage of change. For an investor, it is important to track these changes to analyze the asset.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Raipur Today – Gold Price in Raipur
The information that you will find in this section is about 24 Carat Gold Rate in Raipur. This is the purest gold that is found in the market and thus, has the highest price tag on it.
This Pure Gold Price in Raipur has been mentioned over here and it changes as the market changes, i.e. on real-time basis.
The above table will not only give you the price of the previous day and the live price but also the performance of the commodity, along with the change in the price of the gold and the percentage of change.
If you are looking to invest in gold or rather trade, then this information can be vital for you to know.
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Raipur Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Raipur|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Raipur for Last 15 Days
In this section, you will find the Gold Price in Raipur for the previous fifteen days. For any trader especially the day traders, the daily prices are very crucial information.
The price change, trends, and movements need to be tracked, followed, and understood to make the best trading strategies and plans.
So, here we have enumerated all the fifteen day’s data in one single table so that you can look through it at once.
Moreover, in this table, as you can see, there are price details of both the types of gold which are 22 carat and also 24 carat.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Raipur – Also Past Gold Price in Raipur
Here we have given a graphical representation of the data that is given in the above section. The graph is created with the Gold Rate in Raipur for both the gold – 22 carats and 24 carats. If you are analyzing Gold Rate in Raipur, then a graphical representation can help you in that same.
A graph makes your analysis easier as you can see all the prices at the same point in time and understand how they are moving over time.
For technical analysis, graphical representation of data is a must as it helps in understanding the price trends, price movements and also to make use of technical indicators and other tools easier.
Gold Price in Raipur – Past 6 Months Price
In the sub-sections below, we have drafted the price details and other important factors about Gold Rate in Raipur for the past six months.
Whether you are an investor or a trader, this information will help you stay aware, while making any investment in the commodity.
August 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Raipur
|Gold Rates in August 2020||22 Carat Gold Rate||24 Carat Gold Rate|
|01-08-2020||₹ 5,147||₹ 5,403|
|08-08-2020||₹ 5,386||₹ 5,653|
|15-08-2020||₹ 5,126||₹ 5,386|
|22-08-2020||₹ 5,142||₹ 5,398|
|31-08-2020||₹ 4,997||₹ 5,241|
|Highest Rate in August||₹ 5,457||₹ 5,726|
|Lowest Rate in August||₹ 4,973||₹ 5,227|
Read through the section of Gold Rate in Raipur from the month of August. It has all the defined data from through the month, to let in make the most out of your options of investment. This section will rather let you make a brief analysis of how profitable gold investment can be across certain happenings.
- We have included the price of gold for both the category gold, i.e. 22 carat and also the 24 carat, from different intervals of the month.
- We wish to take the next step and reveal the change in price levels which were noticed across the entire month. We have commuted the same for you, and show the same in percentage form, which was 9.73% and 9.55% respectively.
- Such a change was noticeable and you can assume a considerable drift in the price of the metal for both the category gold respectively.
- As per the further data provided in the table, the highest price level was Rs.5457 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5726 for 22 carat gold.
- We have also discovered the lowest price point of the month. According to which, the lowest amount was Rs.4973 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5227 for 24 carat gold.
July 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Raipur
|Gold Rates in July 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-07-2020||₹ 4,675||₹ 4,907|
|08-07-2020||₹ 4,667||₹ 4,900|
|15-07-2020||₹ 4,808||₹ 5,044|
|22-07-2020||₹ 4,783||₹ 5,026|
|31-07-2020||₹ 5,142||₹ 5,402|
|Highest Rate in July||₹ 5,143||₹ 5,402|
|Lowest Rate in July||₹ 4,651||₹ 4,886|
Make your call of investment only after careful examination. In this case, the Gold Rate in Raipur statistics have been mentioned in this section where you can check out the major happenings of the month and how they reflected on the commodity.
- Taking a look at the table, you can see that the highest, lowest and the percentage change in gold price across the entire month.
- We need to read the performance change of the metal for the entire month, which was 10.58% for the 22 carat gold and 10.56% for the 24 carat gold category.
- Since we have seen the table and the percentage change, the change was of substantial amount, as it does not go out of notice.
- Checking on the 22 carat gold rates, the highest amount of change introduced is Rs.5143 and the lowest was Rs.4651.
- Turning towards the 24 carat gold, the highest level for this category gold was Rs.5402, whereas the lowest was Rs.4886.
June 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Raipur
|Gold Rates in June 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-06-2020||₹ 4,577||₹ 4,802|
|08-06-2020||₹ 4,549||₹ 4,775|
|15-06-2020||₹ 4,545||₹ 4,774|
|22-06-2020||₹ 4,469||₹ 4,875|
|30-06-2020||₹ 4,756||₹ 4,993|
|Highest Rate in June||₹ 4,756||₹ 4,993|
|Lowest Rate in June||₹ 4,469||₹ 4,703|
Following up on the month wise study, we have the Gold Rate in Raipur for the month of June. The above provided table is in line with the figures, while the following points are the explanation.
- To study the price flow of the month, you need rates from different intervals of the month. So, we facilitated the high low, opening price from every week and also the change percentage for the month.
- The first site of the month goes upon the highest price levels, which were Rs.4756 for 22 carat and Rs.4993 for 24 carat gold.
- Secondly, the lowest price of the month was included at Rs.4469 and Rs.4703.
- On the other hand, the price change percentages were 6.09% and 6.42%.
- The change which happened across the entire month was average of nature.
May 2020, Gold Rates in Raipur
|Gold Rates in May 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-05-2020||₹ 4,481||₹ 4,701|
|08-05-2020||₹ 4,530||₹ 4,753|
|15-05-2020||₹ 4,563||₹ 4,789|
|22-05-2020||₹ 4,626||₹ 4,857|
|31-05-2020||₹ 4,575||₹ 4,802|
|Highest Rate in May||₹ 4,656||₹ 4,890|
|Lowest Rate in May||₹ 4,431||₹ 4,652|
In May 2020, when the coronavirus is spiking at a higher rate, the gold prices also spiked. Gradually, the metal almost surpassed the anticipation of the price rise made by the eminent analysts and economists.
Analysis of Gold Price in Raipur for May 2020
While we will discuss the anticipations which were made about the Gold Rates in Raipur later in the article, let us talk about the Gold Rate in Raipur per Gram which is mentioned in the table above and the various aspects which, you must know as an investor –
- So, to begin with, the gold price for the 22-carat gold increased gradually throughout the month except for the last week of the month when we witness a fall in the price. However, the whole month, it was on the rise.
- It is the same with the 24-carat gold as well, when the price rose every week as we can see in the table but during the last week, it fell.
- Talking about the performance of the commodity, both of them did averagely well in May. It increased by 5.08% and 5.12% respectively for the 22 carats and 24-carat gold.
- The volatility in the price was not seen at that level as you can understand from the highest and the lowest prices are given for the gold. The 22-carat gold made a top at Rs.4656 and fell until Rs.4431.
- For both the gold, the highest and the lowest prices were pretty close to each other and thus the volatility was not there. The highest for the 24-carat gold was Rs.4890 and the lowest was Rs.4652.
April 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Raipur
|Gold Rates in Apr 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-04-2020||₹ 3,968||₹ 4,161|
|08-04-2020||₹ 3,963||₹ 4,165|
|15-04-2020||₹ 3,968||₹ 4,162|
|22-04-2020||₹ 4,578||₹ 4,810|
|30-04-2020||₹ 4,541||₹ 4,764|
|Highest Rate in Apr||₹ 4,621||₹ 4,849|
|Lowest Rate in Apr||₹ 3,961||₹ 4,160|
In April, Gold Rate Movement in Raipur spiked heavily. It is one of those months which turned the fortunes for the investors of gold.
Analysis of Gold Price in Raipur for April 2020
In this section, you will find the details about the Gold Rate in Raipur per Gram for both the gold types and along with the same there are performance details and others –
- To start with, let us talk about the performance which was incredible this month. Both 22 Ct. and 24 Ct. gold gained 16.66% and 16.53% respectively which is huge. Gaining such momentum in just a month is incredible but, this can be attributed to the coronavirus fear in the market.
- At the beginning of the month, the price of the gold was completely stable as you can see in the table above but with the starting of the fourth week, it surged immensely. If you see the 22-carat gold, then you can understand it spiked in the fourth week’s starting and then remained strong and dipped a bit only around the end of the month.
- For the 24 carat gold, the prices behaved similarly and spiked during the fourth week of the month but then again fell by a bit towards the end of the month.
- The volatility in the price of the 22 carats and 24-carat gold was there during the 3rd and 4th weeks of the month. And as you can see the highest and the lowest, you can also sense the same.
- The highest for the 22-carat gold was Rs.4621 while the lowest was Rs.3961 which shows a huge gap in the price. Similarly, for the 24-carat gold also, there is a huge gap with the highest being Rs.4849 and the lowest being Rs.4160.
March 2020, Gold Rate Movement in Raipur
|Gold Rates in Mar 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-03-2020||₹ 4,063||₹ 4,269|
|08-03-2020||₹ 4,316||₹ 4,532|
|15-03-2020||₹ 4,250||₹ 4,461|
|22-03-2020||₹ 3,966||₹ 4,164|
|30-03-2020||₹ 3,967||₹ 4,162|
|Highest Rate in Mar||₹ 4,318||₹ 4,536|
|Lowest Rate in Mar||₹ 3,925||₹ 4,118|
While March is the last month of a financial year, this year, this month can be remembered for something which had never been witnessed at least in the last hundred years and that is a lockdown.
While the people got worried about their investments and savings, Gold Price Movement in Raipur showed a positive graph as you may know gold becomes the best investment vehicle in the time of crisis.
- In the table above, you can see Gold Price in Raipur per Gram for different weeks starting dates. As you can notice, the price of 22-carat gold increased quite significantly in the second week and then again made a fall in the next consecutive weeks. It depicts the prices were quite volatile in this month.
- Similarly, for the 24-carat gold, the price was increasing in the first few weeks of the month and then started dipping.
- The highest price that was achieved by the 24 Carat gold was Rs.4536 and the lowest was Rs.4118 which shows a moderate amount of volatility in the price of the commodity.
- It is the same for the 22-carat gold as well, whose highest price reached this month was Rs.4318 and the lowest was Rs.3925.
- The performance of the commodities is given in the table and that shows the 22-carat gold gained around 10.01% while the 24-carat gold progressed by 10.15%.
February 2020, Gold Price Movement in Raipur
|Gold Rates in Feb 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-02-2020||₹ 3,988||₹ 4,184|
|08-02-2020||₹ 3,940||₹ 4,133|
|15-02-2020||₹ 3,981||₹ 4,177|
|22-02-2020||₹ 4,040||₹ 4,239|
|29-02-2020||₹ 4,154||₹ 4,361|
|Highest Rate in Feb||₹ 4,201||₹ 4,415|
|Lowest Rate in Feb||₹ 3,938||₹ 4,133|
February was a month when both 22 Carat Gold Rate in Raipur and the 24-carat gold rate were more or less stable.
In this section, the prices are given for Gold Rate in Raipur per gram for both the gold types along with the highest, lowest, and performance data. We will analyze the same below –
- 22-carat gold performed averagely in this month and gained around 6.68% while the 24-carat gold gained around 6.82%. So, both types of gold did fairly well.
- The highest price achieved by the 22-carat gold this month was Rs.4201 and the lowest was Rs.3938 and the difference as you can see was not very high but moderate.
- Similarly, the highest price and the lowest price for the 24-carat gold was Rs.4415 and Rs.4133 which also depicted a gap that is not huge and thus it can be understood that there was not much volatility this month.
- The price of 22-carat gold fluctuated throughout the month but insignificantly until the last week when it spiked a bit.
- Similarly, the rate of 24-carat gold also spiked around the end of the month while flickering through the month.
January 2020, Gold Price Movement in Raipur
|Gold Rates in Jan 2020||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-01-2020||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,992|
|08-01-2020||₹ 3,977||₹ 4,172|
|15-01-2020||₹ 3,887||₹ 4,082|
|22-01-2020||₹ 3,921||₹ 4,121|
|30-01-2020||₹ 3,927||₹ 4,124|
|Highest Rate in Jan||₹ 4,021||₹ 4,222|
|Lowest Rate in Jan||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,992|
In this section, you will read about the Gold Price in Raipur for January 2020. The details of the gold price for this month and analysis of the same are given below –
- As you can see, the performance of gold was not that impressive in this month. Both 22 Ct. and 24 Ct. gold only gained around 5.76% and 5.76% respectively in this month.
- The price of the 22-carat gold increased in the initial weeks of the month but then dipped and then again towards the end of the month it spiked a bit.
- The highest and the lowest price for this gold was Rs.4021 and Rs.3802 which shows the nominal gap and thus depicts a moderate amount of volatility.
- The 24-carat gold price increased towards the end of the month while remained volatile for the rest of the month.
- The highest price it achieved was Rs.4222 and the lowest was Rs.3992 and that states the volatility in the price of this gold was pretty much normal and was not high this month.
December 2019, Gold Rate Movement in Raipur
|Gold Rates in Dec 2019||22 Ct Gold Rate||24 Ct Gold Rate|
|01-12-2019||₹ 3,735||₹ 3,919|
|08-12-2019||₹ 3,715||₹ 3,901|
|15-12-2019||₹ 3,676||₹ 3,855|
|22-12-2019||₹ 3,720||₹ 3,908|
|30-12-2019||₹ 3,800||₹ 3,989|
|Highest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,802||₹ 3,991|
|Lowest Rate in Dec||₹ 3,672||₹ 3,855|
The section given below will entail the 24 Carat Gold Rate in Raipur along with the 22-carat gold rate and details about the same –
- The Gold Rate in Raipur for December 2019 was sluggish, be it a 22-carat gold rate or 24 carats. They both performed and gained around 3.54% and 3.53% respectively in this very nominal month.
- The price of 22-carat gold was Rs.3802 at its highest this month while the lowest was Rs.3672. The difference between the two shows there was hardly any volatility this month.
- Similarly, the highest price of the 24-carat gold was Rs.3991 and the lowest was Rs.3855 and here also, the volatility was super low.
- The price of 24-carat gold dropped for the initial three weeks and then increased for the last two weeks of the month.
- If you observe the 22-carat gold rate price for the month, then you will see that the price increased towards the end of the month but nothing highly significant and in the beginning, it dropped gradually.
Gold Rate in Raipur – Trend in 2020
In the year 2020, until now we all have witnessed various things that we had never seen in the past. We are going through one of the hardest times in the history of this world.
However, the gold prices are roaring because gold prices increase when any crisis hits the country or the world and that is exactly happening now.
As you can see the Gold Rate Trend in Raipur and also the Today Gold Rate in Raipur, you will find the prices are quite volatile in the last two-three months and it has increased drastically in the past two months.
Economists and analysts expected the prices of the gold to increase up to Rs.45000 per 10 grams of gold but, it surpassed the same anticipation and now though it has slowed down its pace of increase but it is still increasing.
It is no doubt a good sign for the investors who invested in this commodity and in times like this, an increase in the value of your investment is a blessing.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Raipur – Trend in 2019
During the year 2019, the price of gold increased throughout the year but, towards the end of the year, it increased significantly or to be specific during the second half of the year. Checking the Historical Gold Rate in Raipur you can find the details of the same.
The prices were increased owing to the addition of RBI’s gold reserve. Since the gold reserve was increased, the supply of the gold was down and the demand increased.
On top of that, the currency valuation depreciated and that increased the price of the gold as the import cost was increased.
What makes Gold Rates in Raipur to increase?
In this section, we will discuss the reasons that increase the Gold Rate in Raipur as of today or on any day. So, the Gold Rate in Raipur today per gram can increase due to –
- The high demand for the commodity which is one of the primary factors for the rise of the price of the gold. Whether you buy the 22 carat or the 24-carat gold, if the demand increases, the price will automatically increase.
- The second reason that can increase the price of gold can be inflation which is predominant in this country. Even though the governments try to keep it under check but when it rises, it takes every commodity’s prices to surge along with it.
- The next is RBI’s monetary policy which affects the price of the gold. If it makes policies that are favorable for the investors in gold, the prices generally increase to make more money.
- When the stock market or the other financial instruments for investment crashes or does not perform well, then investors start investing in the gold and that makes the price of the gold to increase.
What makes Gold Price in Raipur to decrease?
As you saw in the above section, we have discussed the reasons which help the price of the gold to increase. In this section, we will write about reasons which make the Gold Price in Raipur to dip.
- Today Gold Price in Raipur per gram can be lower because of the RBI’s new policy that appreciated the currency valuation. Once the currency of our country appreciated against the currency of the country from where we import gold, the price of the gold falls.
- There can be also an excess supply of the commodity that makes the prices dip.
- Apart from these, there are reasons like interest rate which if increased by the government or the RBI on different financial assets, the demand for the gold falls and supply increases and that makes the price decrease as well.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Raipur?
There are two reasons why Gold Rate in Raipur gets impacted by Central Bank’s policies –
- If RBI changes the monetary policy today, which makes the currency valuation of our country to strengthen against the country from where we import the gold, then Gold Rate in Raipur Today will increase.
- Again, if the policy is about adding more gold reserve, then the supply falls in the market of the commodity, and the price decreases.
So, Central Bank plays a crucial role in determining the price of the gold.
Why Gold Price in Raipur is different from other Cities?
Gold Price in Raipur and other cities can be different owing to these reasons –
- Making Charges: As you can understand, making charges of the gold for pieces of jewelry makes a big difference in the price of the gold.
- Transportation cost: One of the primary reasons for different gold prices across the cities is this transportation cost.
- Hauling cost: Hauling cost can also change the price of gold in two different cities and states.
What is Gold Rate in Raipur 916 Hallmark gold?
The hallmark is a metric that is known for the measurement of purity of gold. If you are looking for Gold Rate in Raipur 916 hallmark gold, then you can check the price of the 22-carat gold.
It is because; the 916 hallmark gold is nothing but another name for the 22-carat gold. It is known as 916 hallmark gold because the alloy contains 91.6% of gold and remaining other metal.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in India|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in Meerut||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Raipur?
The details about Tax on Gold Rate in Raipur are as follows –
- There is a GST of 5% on the making charges of the gold for pieces of jewelry.
- If you buy gold as a good or commodity then you need to pay 3% GST.
Gold Rate in Raipur – Conclusion
In the time of crisis, gold is a savior. It gives you a haven where you can be free from the worry of losing your money during this crisis. Gold is a great investment option always and mainly for the crisis.
The above article on Gold Rate in Raipur is an all in one article; we hope it helped you understand various crucial facts about the gold price.
Most Read Articles