Gold Rate in Meerut Today (Feb 06, 2023): Live Gold Price in MeerutLast Updated Date: Feb 06, 2023
The city of Meerut, located in Uttar Pradesh is well known for its traces back to the Indus valley civilization. It is very well known for goods on sports and large industrial estate. Let’s have a look at Live Gold Rate in Meerut Today (Feb 06, 2023)
The study in this article pertains to the use of gold and changes in gold rate in Meerut time and again and the factors responsible behind these fluctuations.
You can find the gold rate in Meerut today for both, 22 carat and 24 carat gold. More information on changes in gold rate in Meerut live and what possible decisions should be taken under such changes are discussed here.
Compare Live Gold Rate in Meerut with other Cities in India
22 Carat Gold Rate in Meerut – Gold Price in Meerut Today (Feb 06, 2023)
22 carat gold has 22 parts of gold mixed along with 2 parts of metals like silver or zinc, and is used to make jewellery and ornaments.
The below table has information on 22 carat gold rate in Meerut. Comparison is made between gold price in Meerut today and yesterday on 1 gram, 10 gram and 100 gram of gold.
24 Carat Gold Rate in Meerut Today (Feb 06, 2023) – Gold Price in Meerut
24 carat gold is the most pure form of gold. Its uses are vast and are mainly found in the form of bars and coins.
This section is purely based on data related to 24 carat gold rate in Meerut today. To check pure gold price in Meerut as on yesterday and change undergone, refer to the section below.
Tomorrow Gold Rate Prediction or Forecast in Meerut
Check out Meerut Gold Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Check out some amazing Gold Calculators
|Meerut Gold Investment Calculator||Gold Rate Calculator of Meerut|
|Gold Investment Comparison||Gold Rate Comparison|
Gold Price in Meerut for Last 15 Days
To make investments one must always make use of past data and gather information on its movement along different periods of the year. This section gives data for the gold price in Meerut for the last 15 days for 22 carat gold and 24 carat gold.
Find Gold Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Kochi||Gold Rate in Chennai||Gold Rate in Kerala||Gold Rate in Mysore|
|Gold Rate in Bangalore||Gold Rate in Delhi||Gold Rate in Hyderabad||Gold Rate in Vizag|
|Gold Rate in Mumbai||Gold Rate in Pune||Gold Rate in Kolkata||Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Graph of Gold Rate Today in Meerut – Also Past Gold Price in Meerut
A summarised graphical view on the gold rate in Meerut is given below for the reader’s reference. Glance through this section to know more on the gold rate in Meerut.
Gold Price in Meerut – Past 12 Months Price
We have compiled information on the gold rate in Meerut for the past 12 months. We hope that fluctuations in the past one-year gold prices are helpful for you to further analyze future trends.
Gold Rate Movement in Meerut for December 2022
|Gold Rates in December 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st December 2022||4985||5234|
|8th December 2022||5060||5313|
|15th December 2022||5100||5355|
|22nd December 2022||5135||5392|
|31st December 2022||5170||5429|
|Highest Rate in December 2022||5170||5429|
|Lowest Rate in December 2022||4985||5234|
When we talk about Meerut we are talking about a city that has been rich in heritage and also has the crowd that is highly sloping towards the investment market. Thanks to the years old tradition of Meerut their gold ornaments has been congregation admiration not just in India but also globally.
While seeing the business scenario, Meerut is home for an assortment of investments and has been birthing various opportunities in the investment subdivision. Thus, here we put forward you a very comprehensive information about the gold rate analysis of Meerut for the month December.
- The city’s gold rate has been investment friendly at the start of the month. Seeing both the 22 carat and 24 carat category, both remained very welcoming for substantial investments.
- The 22 carat category did not live through much variation in their price chart, while the 24 carat category experienced a high rise in its rate.
- It can be exceedingly strongly concluded that the third week of December has been the summit point for the gold price in the city. Both the categories acquired their crest value in the third week of the month.
- When we do a thorough analysis for both the categories, it can be clearly seen that the lowest value for both stood on– Rs.4985 for 22 carat and Rs.5234 for 24 carat, while the maximum value remained Rs 5170 for 22 carat and Rs 5429 for 24 carat.
- Setting aside the highs and the lows of the cold season, we can analytically wrap the entire gold scenario in percentage value of 3.71% for the 22 carat and 3.73% for 24 carat.
Gold Rate Movement in Meerut for November 2022
|Gold Rates in November 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||4754||4993|
|8th November 2022||4754||4754|
|15th November 2022||4940||5187|
|22nd November 2022||4945||5192|
|30th November 2022||4965||5213|
|Highest Rate in November 2022||5030||5282|
|Lowest Rate in November 2022||4754||4754|
In order to form an opinion about making their investment, we understand that our customers need rates of both 22 carat and 24 carat gold for the prospect.
In addition to this material, we provide you with a correct table with all the rates and data you need to get all the specifics you need about your questions regarding the gold rates of Meerut in the month of November.
- Gold specifications can also be obtained in 22 and 24 carats, taking account of your investment needs.
- Sorting of the shift change is 4.44% on 22 carats and 4.41% on 24 carat gold.
- In fact, metal prices rise above this level and the indication of the sign was positive.
- Rs.5030 and Rs.5282 at 22 and 24-carat was the gold at the highest price points.
- The lowest record for Rs 4754 and Rs 4754 is recorded in the last month.
Gold Rate Movement in Meerut for October 2022
|Gold Rates in October 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st October 2022||4750||4750|
|8th October 2022||4754||4754|
|15th October 2022||4754||4754|
|22nd October 2022||4754||4754|
|31st October 2022||4754||4993|
|Highest Rate in October 2022||4754||4993|
|Lowest Rate in October 2022||4750||4750|
Consider the table from this section that you see, in order to read the Gold Rate in Meerut data from the month of October 2022. You can check how the price of the metal went through the fluctuation and try to figure out its price movement, so you can make an assumption for the future.
- We suggest you refer to the items which are present in the table, which give you the hold of the present trends which prevail in the market.
- Counting for the change in the price level, we have commuted the percentage change which were 0.08% and 5.12%
- Check the table for the highest price point and it was 4754 and 4993 for 22 and the 24 carat gold.
- Similarly, the lowest were 4750 and 4750 price levels were for the 22 and the 24 carat gold.
- Reading through the change in the price level, they were pretty minute and pretty less.
Gold rate analysis in Meerut for September 2022
|Gold Rates in September 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st September 2022||4829||4829|
|8th September 2022||4741||4741|
|15th September 2022||4757||4757|
|22nd September 2022||4711||4711|
|30th September 2022||4765||4763|
|Highest Rate in September 2022||4829||4829|
|Lowest Rate in September 2022||4664||4664|
So, investment is not as simplified as it sounds if you are determined to make a good proportion of money. You need to invest in a systematic manner rather than investing for the sake of it. This includes checking out the Gold Rate in Meerut from past, and then investing as per a strategy.
- If you wish to go through technical analysis and then invest according to it, we have the data of 22 as well as 24 carat gold for you.
- Let us now cover up the information of the change in price of the metal. The percentage change as commuted stood at -1.33% and -1.37%
- The percentage change shows us that the price of the metal for this particular month went through a decline phase.
- Now, let us pinpoint the highest price of the metal for both categories and it is Rs.4829 and Rs.4829
- For the next concern, we have the lowest price of the metal and the price was Rs.4664 and Rs.4664
Gold rate analysis in Meerut for August 2022
|Gold Rates in August 2022||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1st August 2022||4822||5066|
|8th August 2022||4848||5091|
|15th August 2022||4840||5084|
|22nd August 2022||4882||4882|
|31st August 2022||4816||4816|
|Highest Rate in August 2022||4952||5164|
|Lowest Rate in August 2022||4800||4800|
Meerut is an ancient city in Uttar Pradesh that has always maintained the perfect balance between tradition and modernity. People here still take a lot of interest in buying and selling precious metals, especially gold. A large portion of the trading revenue of this city is generated through investments in both the forms of gold.
Residents of this city buy a lot of gold jewelry which increases the demand for 22 Ct Gold. On the other side, big traders deal with the purest form of gold which is 24 Ct.
Thus, the balance remains constant between the two forms of this precious commodity in this city. Below the rates of these two forms of gold have been mentioned along with the performance percentages.
- The maximum price of 1 gram of 22 Ct Gold was Rs.4952 and the minimum for the same was Rs.4800
- The highest and lowest values for one gram of 24 Ct Gold were Rs.5164 and Rs.4800 respectively
- -0.12% was the performance percentage for 22 Ct Gold price and that for the 24 Ct Gold price was -4.93%
- The opening and closing rates for 22 Ct Gold were Rs.4822 and Rs.4816 respectively
- Gold prices in Meerut were the highest in the first week and then decreased steadily in the fourth week of August 2022
Gold rate analysis in Meerut for July 2022
|Gold Rates in July 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||4902||5150|
|8th July 2022||4804||5046|
|15th July 2022||4795||5030|
|22nd July 2022||4765||5004|
|31st July 2022||4840||5086|
|Highest Rate in July 2022||4936||5180|
|Lowest Rate in July 2022||4748||4748|
Gold investors who are searching for the latest gold rates in Meerut should not miss out on this article. Here, the highest and the lowest prices for this precious commodity shall be discussed along with the performance percentage. Traders will get a lot of help from these figures and they can invest profitably in the metal.
- In July this year, the price of 22 Ct Gold touched the highest mark of Rs. 4936 per gram and the bottom price was Rs. 4748 for 1 gram
- The highest recorded rate for 1 gram of 24 Ct Gold was Rs. 5180 which is on par with many other cities
- The lowest 24 Ct Gold rate was Rs. 4748 per gram in Meerut in July 2022
- 24 Ct Gold showed a huge amount of price fluctuations with a massive performance percentage of -1.24%
- The price change of 22 Ct Gold was calculated to be -1.26% which is very good in the present market condition
June 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Meerut
|Gold Rates in June 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||4876||5117|
|8th June 2022||4901||5150|
|15th June 2022||4873||5118|
|22nd June 2022||4898||5142|
|30th June 2022||4796||5042|
|Highest Rate in June 2022||4968||5219|
|Lowest Rate in June 2022||4796||5036|
In the city of Meerut, the gold is regarded as a symbol of wealth and status and thus in this section, we will be discussing the price of the two types of gold – 22-carat and 24-carat gold so that you can get the idea of their price trends and invest accordingly.
- The price of the purest form of gold, 24-carat gold was going down in the initial weeks of June 2022. The decresae in the price was very slow it moved downwards for the rest of the month.
- The highest price also recorded in the latter part of the month and the price was Rs. 4968 while the lowest price for this month was Rs. 4796. The difference in these two prices suggests that the gap was significant and there was a good amount of volatility in the price of the commodity- 22-carat gold.
- The 24-carat gold’s highest and lowest price was Rs. 5219 and 5036 respectively. Here also, the gap between the highest and lowest price is evident, and that because of the volatility in the market.
- Both 22-carat and 24-carat gold performed averagely this month and progressed by -1.64% and -1.47% respectively.
May 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Meerut
|Gold Rates in May 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||4986||5235|
|8th May 2022||4872||5110|
|15th May 2022||4766||5008|
|22nd May 2022||4797||5030|
|31st May 2022||4906||5154|
|Highest Rate in May 2022||4986||5235|
|Lowest Rate in May 2022||4753||4990|
The table summarises the prices of 22 carat and 24 carat gold rates in Meerut for the most recent month. Some noteworthy highlights are also mentioned below:
- Price variations on 5 different days are mentioned in the table.
- The peak rate for 22 carat gold is Rs.4986 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.5235.
- The lowest drop this month was Rs.4753 for 22 carat gold and Rs.4990 for 24 carat gold.
- Performance analysis for the month is -1.60% for 22 carat gold and -1.55% for 24 carat gold rate in Meerut per gram.
- Recent trends can be analyzed using 10 or 15 days moving average.
April 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Meerut
|Gold Rates in April 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st April 2022||4898||5147|
|8th April 2022||4955||5206|
|15th April 2022||5085||5341|
|22nd April 2022||5067||5314|
|30th April 2022||4988||5234|
|Highest Rate in April 2022||5122||5374|
|Lowest Rate in April 2022||4898||5147|
The month of April showed drastic changes in the gold rate movement in Meerut. Some important points to be noted are also compiled.
- The prices this month have been increasing since the starting of the month until the end.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest price is Rs.5122 and lowest is Rs.4898.
- For 24 carat gold, the highest is Rs.5374 and lowest Rs.5147.
- Performance analysis for the month is 1.84% for 22 carat gold rate in Meerut per gram and 1.69% for 24 carat gold.
- This month has greater changes in prices than last month fluctuations.
March 2022, Gold Rate Movement in Meerut
|Gold Rates in March 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st March 2022||4873||5116|
|8th March 2022||5071||5328|
|15th March 2022||4894||5136|
|22nd March 2022||4872||5114|
|31st March 2022||4897||5144|
|Highest Rate in March 2022||5202||5460|
|Lowest Rate in March 2022||4864||5106|
For a better understanding of the reader, we have compiled the gold price movement in Meerut for the month of March. Pointers on important numbers are noted as well.
- The month of March shows volatile trend in prices due to the 2nd wave of covid-19 in this month.
- The peak rate for 22 carat gold is Rs.5202 and for 24 carat gold is Rs.5460.
- The lowest drop this month was Rs.4864 for 22 carat gold and Rs.5106 for 24 carat gold price in Meerut per gram.
- Performance analysis for the month is 0.49% for 22 carat gold and 0.55% for 24 carat gold.
- Prices on weekly basis are compiled in the table.
February 2022, Gold Price Movement in Meerut
|Gold Rates in February 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||4651||4886|
|8th February 2022||4677||4908|
|15th February 2022||4792||5031|
|22nd February 2022||4789||5029|
|28th February 2022||4871||5114|
|Highest Rate in February 2022||4909||5154|
|Lowest Rate in February 2022||4651||4674|
This section summarizes the fluctuations in the 22 carat gold rate in Meerut and 24 carat gold rates in Meerut for the month of February. The highlights have been summarized in the following points.
- The prices were volatile and reached really high spikes throughout the entire month.
- Highest shift in price was Rs.4909 and Rs.5154 is clearly visible from the table.
- Lowest shift however was Rs.4651 and Rs.4674 for both the categories.
- Performance analysis is recorded as 4.73% and 4.67% for this month for each category.
- Trends for the gold rate in Meerut per gram can be calculated by the data.
January 2022, Gold Price Movement in Meerut
|Gold Rates in January 2022||22 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)||24 Ct Gold Rate (Rs)|
|1st January 2022||4676||4905|
|8th January 2022||4621||4858|
|15th January 2022||4666||4894|
|22nd January 2022||4732||4970|
|31st January 2022||4667||4897|
|Highest Rate in January 2022||4752||4988|
|Lowest Rate in January 2022||4616||4844|
We have taken a sneak peak on the prices of January to look at how a beginning of the year can change the gold price in Meerut. To know details on 22 carat gold price in Meerut and compare it to 24 carat gold, check the points below.
- Being the first month of the year, the prices show a rather small but noticeable amount of fluctuation.
- For 22 carat gold, the highest price is Rs.4752 and lowest is Rs.4616.
- For 24 carat gold, the highest is Rs.4988 and the lowest is Rs.4844.
- Performance analysis is recorded as -0.19% and -0.16% for this month for each category.
- The trend this month is seen to be a bit download sloping.
Gold Rate in Meerut – Trend in 2020
Investors often study all the economic factors, year-wise in order to understand market behaviour.
Market trends are created when the gold prices change in accordance with changes in economic related policies and demand and supply curves.
The gold rate trends in Meerut for 2020 were bad because of the pandemic but later on turned better after the government announced policies to stabilize the economy.
With the decrease in prices this year, investors panicked as their value of investment dropped because of which the stock market saw major selling.
The futures COMEX market however had more buying because investors wished to transfer their funds to a platform that would serve them more future return. However, after major ups and downs, today gold rate in Meerut has stabilized.
Check out Gold Rates of more cities & states
|Gold Rate in Tirunelveli||Gold Rate in Ahmedabad||Gold Rate in Odisha||Gold Rate in Indore|
|Gold Rate in Udupi||Gold Rate in Chandigarh||Gold Rate in Patna||Gold Rate in Kanpur|
|Gold Rate in Warangal||Gold Rate in Goa||Gold Rate in Coimbatore||Gold Rate in Madurai|
Gold Rate in Meerut – Trend in 2019
The year 2019 had few but major disruption in economy. An important factor that changed gold rate trend 2019 in Meerut was the tension between China and US.
Any minor negative happenings in the world can affect local gold prices. Therefore, amid the war like situation between US and China, the gold rates in 2019 saw a steep decline and later on a large hike.
Other reasons leading to change in the historical gold rate in Kochi are change in the value of rupee to dollar strength. Gold is considered to be a safe tool for investment and is often used by investors to hedge against inflation.
What makes Gold Rates in Meerut to increase?
The demand for gold as a metal is the highest in India. Of which, good monsoon can contribute to high demand of gold with 60% demand coming only from the rural population. The gold consumption in India is about 800 to 850 tonnes annually.
Apart from demand and revenue from monsoon, there are supplementary factors that impact gold rate in Meerut as on today as well. These are listed as follows:
- International relations. Trade relations with other countries like US and Korea can highly rise gold prices
- The rise in the stock market leads to changes in gold rates.
- When demand for gold increases against its limited supply, gold prices tend to rise.
- Gold rate in Meerut today per gram rises during times of festivals and occasions. Gold is also used to build idols and sculptures in temples as a mark of purity and worth.
What makes Gold Price in Meerut to decrease?
Apart from factors that positively impact gold rates, there are many negative factors that can decline the slope for gold price in Meerut. They are majorly the opposite of the happenings that increases gold demand. We have jotted down factors that affect today Gold Price in Meerut per gram.
- With an increase in supply of gold, gold prices tend to decrease.
- Over speculation of prices in the market also impacts gold rates.
- With a rise in interest rates of other assets, gold rates decrease as the demand for other asset increases.
- Poor monsoon can lead to minimal income to rural residents making it impossible for them to invest in gold.
Why Central Bank Policies impacts Gold Rates in Meerut?
Central Bank has complete authority on gold and cash reserves. When gold is leant out in the market the supply of gold is increased which stabilized gold rates or rather shows an upward trend in prices.
In turn, when cash is lead out in the market instead of gold, the gold flow decreases which leads to higher demand and hike in gold rate in Meerut.
The changes in economic policies also impact gold rates. When policies are stringent, gold rate in Meerut today can increase as gold is considered as a safe haven for investment. Similar is the situation vice-versa.
Why Gold Price in Meerut is different from other Cities?
Gold prices differ from city to city. Gold price in Meerut can vary depending on purchase price of gold, taxes imposed by jewellers association and the demand of gold from the residents of the city.
International factors usually influence gold prices in Meerut along with additional costs like local taxes, transportation and hauling costs. Wholesale or bulk purchases can also be a reason for the gold price in Meerut 916.
What is Gold Rate in Meerut 916 Hallmark gold?
22 carat gold is also called as 916 Hallmark Gold. The name refers to 91.67% of gold parts mixed with other alloy. Hallmark refers to gold and purity standards that are met.
This type of gold is usually found in households and is highly demanded by general public during times of marriages and festivities.
The mark of an ornament or jewellery in the Indian culture signifies a blessing for a new beginning. Therefore, the gold rate in Meerut 916 is highly impacted by the demand from residents.
Find out Gold Rates of more Indian Cities & States
|Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate in Gurugram||Gold Rate in Hosur||Gold Rate in Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Mangalore||Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Amritsar||Gold Rate in Kakinada|
|Gold Rate in India||Gold Rate in Vijayawada||Gold Rate in Nellore||Gold Rate in Lucknow|
How much is the Tax Levied on Gold Rate in Meerut?
Various tax on Gold rate in Meerut apply and are levied on purchase of gold in Meerut and can range from between Rs. 30 to Rs. 60 per gram.
The different taxes that are factored in are 5% mandatory GST, making charges influenced by jeweller’s association and tax on final product levied by the state government.
Gold Rate in Meerut – Conclusion
All the factors mentioned in this article impacts today gold rate in Meerut. We have tried to lay down all the necessary facts that impact gold prices in the city and nation-wide.
All the information on 22 carat gold and gold rate in Meerut will help you understand how past fluctuations can change future trends as well and how economic activities can also impact gold rate movements.
Meerut Gold Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Gold Rate in Meerut?
Answer – Every information regarding gold rates have been provided here in this very site. Different weights of gold differ in its rate and this can be foreseen through the table provided over here.
Ques – Where to find Gold Rate in Meerut?
Answer – Every information regarding the rate of gold in Meerut has been divided to you here. A chart has been given along with subsequent differentiation where you can check as well as compare prices over a particular period of time.
Ques – Is this Live Gold Price in Meerut?
Answer – Totally. Every price rate over here in this website has been updated regularly with time. The research team working with our company has always made it the top priority to keep the customers thorough with the right kind of information and price.
Ques – Can I find last month’s Gold Price here?
Answer – You can definitely find last month’s gold price over here along with prices that range to be back. There is a chart provided in this article with current data as well as old data which will help you to find out information that you need.
Ques – Where to find 22 Ct Gold Rate in Meerut?
Answer – 22 carat gold rate in made it can be found out here in this article. It is one of the highest form of governance. Customers have always wanted to have their hands on this particular category. The rates of 22 carat gold are displayed on the top section of this article.
Ques – Is the Gold Rate in Meerut Update?
Answer – Gold rates in Meerut are updated with the time. How to search team always keeps every information updated for customers to dodge through with ultimate ease.
Ques – Will I find Gold Rate Forecast here?
Answer – You will definitely find gold rate forecast over here. What is also a delight is how you can study the rates and its fluctuations over the years and figure out a pattern which would tell you if at all the rates will exceed or degrade in the coming years.
Ques – Can I use Gold Investment Calculator?
Answer – You can definitely use gold investment calculators in order to find out gold rates. All you need to do is put on your state or city of residence the category of gold and the amount that you wish to invest. Now that you calculate, your apparent profit will be shown to you.
Ques – Can I calculate Meerut Gold Price in Tola?
Answer – You can totally calculate the gold price of Meerut in Tola. All you need to do over here is provide your city details along with the category of gold and Tola in that particular unit type along with your investment period. Once you do, you are all set.
Ques – What is 24 Carat Gold in Meerut?
Answer – 24 carat gold is the purist form of God there exists. It doesn’t have any added impurities like categories of gold and this makes it all the more sophisticated and expensive. All that cannot be used to make police jury of any sort, it’s extravagance proves in its sole worth.
Most Read Articles